Auto Trader

Auto Trader has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Auto Trader also ranks 105th among Classifieds sites. The most common issues with Auto Trader are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Auto Trader?

“This site is great for buting a second hand car...”

Arthur D.
9/1/11

This site is great for buting a second hand car in the UK.They site 1000's of different makes and models for sale by dealers and private sellers. The site is also full of great advice, such as new car reviews, second hand car valuation and tips on buying vechicles

“Waste of money”

Andrew T.
5/4/16

I put a two week ad in to sell my £5,000 car. They said the advert had 48 views but I had had NO calls at all. If I was more of a negative person I would say they employ someone to view ads just so they can say they are working by attracting views. When my two weeks were up I got a sales call from AutoTrader asking me to update my advert and put it in their four week premium service. Beeing a bit of a fool I opted for the 3 week service. At the end of three weeks,looking at the price, spec and adding mre pictures. Again NO calls but over 100 views. Thats £36.95+£45.95 down the drain. I did ask but was told no refunds on ads that generate no interest. Dont waste your money on these guys.

michaelr119
March 16th, 2015
Great site for searching for new cars and specs
arthurd2
September 1st, 2011

andrewt82
May 4th, 2016

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Auto Trader staff and other customers.

Find your next car with Auto Trader UK, the official #1 site to buy and sell new and used cars. Over 500,000 cars online. Simple, easy, quick!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Trader?

Have a question about Auto Trader?