Review of Auto Trader

Tel: +44-34-51110003
domainabuse@autotrader.co.uk

andrewt82
5/4/16

I put a two week ad in to sell my £5,000 car. They said the advert had 48 views but I had had NO calls at all. If I was more of a negative person I would say they employ someone to view ads just so they can say they are working by attracting views. When my two weeks were up I got a sales call from AutoTrader asking me to update my advert and put it in their four week premium service. Beeing a bit of a fool I opted for the 3 week service. At the end of three weeks,looking at the price, spec and adding mre pictures. Again NO calls but over 100 views. Thats £36.95+£45.95 down the drain. I did ask but was told no refunds on ads that generate no interest. Dont waste your money on these guys.

michaelr119
3/16/15

Great site for searching for new cars and specs

arthurd2
9/1/11

This site is great for buting a second hand car in the UK.They site 1000's of different makes and models for sale by dealers and private sellers.

The site is also full of great advice, such as new car reviews, second hand car valuation and tips on buying vechicles

Questions? Get answers from the Auto Trader staff and other customers.

Auto Trader?