Seattle.craigslist.org reviews

San Francisco, California 94122, United States
Tel: 2021222324252

dickj10
2/19/18

Recently I have had contacts from potential buyers. They say they are ready to buy, but then want more details, haggle over the price, change the time for meeting, and finally cop out, It is a malicious game. I have given up on Craigslist.

sophien
10/9/09

Have I mentioned how much I love Craigslist? I really do. I've used it for everything from hiring movers to buying and selling furniture, and it's always been a good experience. Partly, it may have to do with my location (Seattle) but Craigslist is really a great free service.

I've had one very good experience which is when I sold my car. I listed it on Craigslist (free of course), had 5 people see the car, received 3 offers, and ended up selling it to a very nice woman for slightly higher than the Blue Book value. If Craigslist exists in your area, I'm not sure why you would use any other site!

Questions? Get answers from the Seattle.craigslist.org staff and other customers.

Seattle.craigslist.org?