Seattle.craigslist.org

Seattle.craigslist.org has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Seattle.craigslist.org also ranks 36th among Classifieds sites.

How would you rate Seattle.craigslist.org?

“Have I mentioned how much I love Craigslist?”

Sophie N.
10/9/09

Have I mentioned how much I love Craigslist? I really do. I've used it for everything from hiring movers to buying and selling furniture, and it's always been a good experience. Partly, it may have to do with my location (Seattle) but Craigslist is really a great free service. I've had one very good experience which is when I sold my car. I listed it on Craigslist (free of course), had 5 people see the car, received 3 offers, and ended up selling it to a very nice woman for slightly higher than the Blue Book value. If Craigslist exists in your area, I'm not sure why you would use any other site!

“BUYERS WHO PRETEND TO BE INTERTESTED”

$#*! J.
2/19/18

Recently I have had contacts from potential buyers. They say they are ready to buy, but then want more details, haggle over the price, change the time for meeting, and finally cop out, It is a malicious game. I have given up on Craigslist.

sophien
October 9th, 2009

dickj10
February 19th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Seattle.craigslist.org staff and other customers.

craigslist provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, services, local community, and events

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seattle.craigslist.org?

Have a question about Seattle.craigslist.org?