Adclassified

Adclassified has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Adclassified ranks 17th among Classifieds sites.

How would you rate Adclassified?

“Best classifieds website”

Sumit V.
12/22/20

Awesome classifieds platform that allows any user to post classified ads. I have been using this site for my advertising needs and its great auto approved ads.

sumitv11
December 22nd, 2020
Awesome classifieds platform that allows any user to post classified ads.

manug9
December 20th, 2020
Adclassified is a free classifieds website and it provides instant approval each published ads. I frequently post free ads on adclassified after some time i though why not try premium ads and i got a great responsive in first week.

Pretty great, they are very quick and helpful through email and even on phone Very satisfied with their overall services

By Sumit V.