Review of Jiji.ng

Jiji.ng reviews

joem893
10/10/19
Such a deceptive site, Jiji is fraudulent. They deceive you into buying ads with all sorts of promises of selling your items knowing fully well that their site is riddled with fraudsters. Sometimes, I believe the staff of Jiji sends you messages or offers on your items pretending to be real buyers. Stay away from this site it is fraudulent.
alaborv
9/22/19
Jiji is one of the best online shop in Nigeria, in Jiji you can post anything you want to sale in the site for free
bayos
9/18/19
Jiji.ng is full of scammers, anyone that scam on jiji get away with it, jiji will only block the scammer account if detected, but this scammers do go ahead and create new jiji account.. So stop deceiving yourself, jiji is not scam free and can never be due to their method of operation. I was scammed 115000 naira.. So.. Be careful when buying on jiji.
tosinb
8/19/19
Is one of the best online business services,they offer the best online product.i really enjoyed it, keep it up,I love the service they give to their customers.
abotk
8/6/19
Detailed descriptions of products are at times insufficient and contact information is often unreliable. However, a large variety of products/items on display makes the experience worthwhile..
raphaelj8
7/25/19
juju.com is a great way to sell your goods, it's a platform where buyers and sellers are connected to buy and sell their goods or services, it has helped me to sell so many of my goods and also helped me to buy so many things there, all round it's a good trade platform.
marianai2
7/5/19
Trust me when I say this is really an amazing place to buy and sell at ease, you find buyers easily and sellers easily, anything I have and wanna sell out, I post a pic of it with the amount and my location and the next thing, I've gotten a buyer already. Really, it is amazing .
ekenec
6/27/19
You can sell or buy variety of items ranging from electronics to clothing materials. You can also buy fairly used products through the site. But it is advisable not send money to any seller before you see the product and also choose an open location to meet with the seller or buyer.
audus
5/25/19
This is a buying and selling site , you buy or sell just about anything and make good profit.
You can also private chat a buyer and have him or her with you somewhere public to verified the product you are selling before he or she makes payment.

Very easy. If you are a seller, it takes at most a week to find a potential buyer.

By Ekene C.

This site is froght with fraudsters. I believe the site even has it's employees or cohorts pose as buyers making fake offers to sellers to encourage sellers. I tried selling on that site before, and after you agree on a price offer from a "buyer" they simply disappear. Maybe, I was supposed to send the items before they pay. I experienced this numerous times and realised that the promises made to me by a Jiji staff to buy their VIP ad to improve my sales was simply a con job. When I complained about this to Jiji customer service all I heard was "crickets." Stay away from this site.

By Joe M.

This site is froght with fraudsters. I believe the site even has it's employees or cohorts pose as buyers making fake offers to sellers to encourage sellers. Stay away from this site.

By Joe M.

Questions? Get answers from the Jiji.ng staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Jiji.ng