Review of GetHuman

Tel: 9166146549009
hello@gethuman.com

saup2
1/23/19

A new customer to verizon, i was not able to speak to a Rep after chatting wtih multiple online reps, who did not have correct information or were not empowered to do the job they claimed to help me with.
GetHuman, gave me the numbers for correct HUMANS :) who were able to listen and fix my issues.
Thanks Gethuman

skioldb
1/2/19

Gave my phone #, never sent me a text. Tried the email option, it claimed to be waiting on hold for me, nothing ever happened and nothing ever updated.

carolel49
12/4/18

I have tried for two days to contact Customer Service. I have received no response from anyone and it has been 24 hours since I was told I would hear from someone in 20 minutes. America would be great again if we could actually talk to one another! This is my first encounter with Shutterfly but I went with this company on the advice of a friend who has had excellent service for many years. Why would I come back or recommend this company to anyone when the service is so poor?

ginnien
11/5/18

You call a number that you THINK is the phone number of the company you need to consult with, say Amazon.com Inevitably, someone from India answers. Your first issue is his/her accent. In my case, I had to ask him to repeat himself several times. Then he asked me for my Amazon information, phone number and shipping address. I stopped the call when he asked for my account ID. Forget this site. It's a hacker's dream. Now I'll have to block spammers for months.

unknownr6
11/1/18

This site is so stupid, seems like a scam, almost. I asked a question but it was never answered. I recomend using a different site for your problems

gregk131
10/29/18

Seems like a total scam to get people's phone numbers; they don't do what they advertise. Visited the site, entered my phone number and never received the txt message that would ultimately had the vendor call my phone number.

elizabetht181
10/9/18

I tried to use it for the first time and out never got past me describing my problem; it just sat and spun.

shannonh158
9/7/18

This "help" came up and contacts me. But it has reported my issue as fixed and it was absolutely not.

kenb282
8/19/18

The service stinks. They report things are fixed when they are not. I do not know what their intentions are, but I don't think it is wholesome. If it is, the have an operating system problem.

karlk56
7/31/18

It pretends to help but looks more like a clickbait site. No results have so far been obtained on this somewhat busy and confusing. Lots of ads slightly disguised so that u might click on them and waste more time than u already are wandering back and forth with no results to show for your time.

menop1
7/23/18

This site clearly used to get involved and provide help with issues. The new site implies it helps. All it seems to do is point you to a database of what they believe is a similar issue. Like, have a problem with Amazon, it will point you towards 27,000 issues people have had with Amazon.

Useless. If it's not useless they need to inform you what they have done. They inform you of nothing, that's what they did.

fucky105
7/20/18

does not try to fix any problem and shows up fixed without asking first and even if you say it's not they do absolutely nothing, stay away at all costs

douglasr88
7/18/18

Trying to get help with Facebook password reset and all this site does is give you links to other people trying the same thing and no helpful answers. This site is a DUD!

hughh34
7/9/18

Don't let them log into your Computer and try to talk out with purchase their product. They try to sell you something that may have the virus. They are not solving your issues or problem. They claim they work for Yahoo technical support but they are not. Yahoo didn't employ them. Beware and be careful

peterk232
4/20/18

This was a total waste of time. Did not help me at all. I would not recommend their service. Do not use them

robertl324
1,148 helpful votes
3/5/18
• Updated review

Please Note: This review is For gethuman.com. It is Not for GetHuman, which is an entirely different place! It seems Sitejabbers computer can't tell the difference between the two.

“Need to Actually get through? Here's the place to go first.”
3/5/18
• Previous review

gethuman.com

Has a sister site, get2 human.com , and they are both as cool as water, but first I want to say they are Not associated with the lookalike GetHuman. Don't confuse the two. I have nothing against GetHuman, but there is an $8 fee, where gethuman.com and sister are free. One thing anyone might like to take advantage of at GetHuman is that they have a service where they will call for you, at 5 to 25 dollars per call.

Gethuman.com is reader written. Their thrust is to constantly keep the best way, sometimes the only way, to Actually get through to a customer service person..a Human instead of a Computer. Very similar to here at sitejabber, ppl write how they got through to a company rep; the number(s) that work, what buttons to push, what to say. Then other ppl try it and report back, giving their results and so on. The ppl at the site then constantly go through it all, and give a tally..like votes..on what is Best (so far. It changes as things at company level change), then on down to what works but, and etc.

What this means for us ... and everyone has experienced the frustration of menus that lead nowhere, endless waits on hold only to be cut off so you go back to square one, computers that were programmed to thwart your every attempt at holding your anger... is that now we can find the way through this morass by First going to gethuman.com. They have all the other contract info as well; emails and text codes, anything that people have found that works, and those are rated too. What I really like is that these things are really hacks that thwart these companies that don't want to hear it. The ones that hide behind tricks and are in one way or another trying to cheat you.

Their sister site, get2human, has the thrust of trying to get (eventually every) companies to recognize that it's better to be nice to your customers. They have guidelines and give kudos and preferential goodies/help to those that rate high, and we can go there to find them.

Both together have my vote for being on the right side of things.

justinw71
2/17/18

This is borderline illegal. There's NO way to log in to their website. You can't cancel. They billed my card until I tracked down an actual phone number. FInally got refunded. A complete joke.

chrisc428
1/22/18

I agree with those who say that this service started out very helpful but has since turned bad news! Sorry but truth is inevitable!!

candacer15
10/16/17

No customer service whatsoever! No chat, phone number or email anywhare on the site!! This screams SCAM!!!

laurap153
9/24/17

When they just launched, about 10 years ago maybe/ they offered a good site with phone numbers and the number to press in a raw to bypass automated systems. But now they just offer countless of useless loops that go back to the beginning, without giving you actual phone numbers or links to live chats for the companies (i.e. skype) ever!!! As i say, just endless loops leading to the beginning of the first page yo get when you writ down the name of the company yo need to contact.

This is a terrible sign and i would no spend a penny on them. it's obviously scam

amyk118
9/11/17

This is a complete scam. Do not pay 25 dollars for this service as there is no service. Nothing else to say.

perfecta1
9/2/17

Don't waste your time all they do is take your money & send you an email.. Breathe & think the situation through & you will find a way to resolve the issue.

hughc19
8/22/17

Paid $25 to have someone contact Yahoo for me about a blocked website. They asked me a bunch of irrelevant questions and then told me they couldn't help me. Never contacted yahoo. Complete scam

paulm439
8/8/17

I recently had to call comcast. I first tried to call them directly, and after 20 minutes on hold, I gave up, went to gethuman.com and was able to get to them in four minutes!

donnad112
8/4/17

Plain and simple, if you want to throw away $25, give it to charity instead of this nonsense site. They had no knowledge of my problem, sometimes we are desperate for help and do stupid things, like think we can trust bottom feeders.

I'm not going to take the chance. One bad review is enough to stop me. They charge $75. But in their terms, state service is free.

By Deb T.

Questions? Get answers from the GetHuman staff and other customers.

GetHuman?