Review of GetHuman

Tel: 9166146549009
hello@gethuman.com

jacquelynj18
5/22/19

FYI. I recently went to your website looking for an email address for Barnes and Noble. The site indicated that there is no email address for them. However, I found the following email address which worked for me, service@bn.com. Just so you know!

khaleda51
5/21/19

I've got the problem solved in good manner and good effect............
.................................
...............................

......

katiev32
5/17/19

Ty But I do have another issue we probably will take care of it but my friend got me a roblox gift card and I accidentally scratched off the code so I can't see it so we're going to give it to my friend so she can buy another one but I just wanna see if we can fix it without her having to do that??

valerieh175
5/14/19

I used GetHuman twice today for the first time for an answer to questions I had for two separate businesses. I was able to get my answers without having to go through the endless amount of automated options that I knew were not likely to be able to provide the info. that would answer my questions because they were able to get me straight to a real person.The second business I wanted to contact, I was able to avoid a lengthy time waiting on hold because with GetHuman I was given the option of having them call me back when my turn finally came up.I thought GetHuman was great and would recommend them to anybody who hates automated systems and lengthy waits on hold. Valerie H.

zanderr1
5/14/19

SCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAM

evan32
5/13/19

The german and english speaking Team (Bel) supported me by sending the boarding Pass asap. A big thanks to them.
Eva

michaelh1344
5/9/19

If you are like me and hate what seems like endless loop tape recordings, filled with endless options, and long wait times only to get someone who tells you they need to transfer your call to the right department, THIS SERVICE CAN HELP.

It has helped me many times and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to cut through the chase. Great concept (people helping people) and sometimes it really works.

fam2
5/8/19

It is the best website,I've ever seen or experienced...i filled my issue and they took action pretty fast and solved my problem,I really appreciate them,great work!!

annr182
5/7/19

It gave me confidence to have people watching. Although I got my money back, that was not what I wanted. I had waited over 7 weeks to get my seeds. The sites where I ordered them did not even reply.
My warning to others, Do not order from either of the sites below.
Flowers sale
ORSTAR1
They did not even respond to my inquires.

rayc187
5/7/19

GetHuman is definitely a very helpful site. I would definitely recommended it to everyone. The site provided me with an opportunity to contact Cenlar FSB by providing very useful contact details.

dorisc74
5/7/19
• Updated review

Back on line since 5/6 and everything is working perfectly. Thank you, Get Human you saved the day. Doris

“Get Human a great a great site”
• Previous review

l thought l had lost my face book account and had no idea how to get it back until l saw
the Get Human web page, super easy to use, gave full details of my problem and with minutes they solved it and l had my original site back. Also explained how to get rid of the fake site. Best thing in my book that has happened to the internet.

brandonb371
5/6/19

They resolved a money issue i had in gta5. i never thought it was going to work but it did. If i have any more problems, im coming back here for another go.

justinn54
5/6/19

GetHuman was able to help activate the right channels to get the LinkedIn migration process successfully started. Would highly recommend their service to others!

Thank you!
Justin

rhomeshar
5/6/19

I feel as though customer service is really important to me. Over time it has dwindled tremendously. Its not just this restaurant alone a few others have this problem as well. These younger adults lack social skills as well as manners. Some of their parents think that the school system should teach them everything but honestly it takes a village to raise a child. They need to pay attention to what their children are exposed to and be more active in how their lives are structured.

umeshd2
5/6/19

No any customer care number. More customers are not educated or they don't no about how can be contact to google play. But overall very good service

rogerc200
5/5/19

Many common problems are solved and listed here. Seek and ye shall find.................................................................................................................................................

editho108
5/5/19

The situation was reviewed pretty quickly after I contacted Jet Blue Customer service and my ticket was processed and I was able to go proceed to my gate.

desd5
5/3/19

Very helpful after we finally got through to help desk.website very hard to navigate,after all we are only trying to rent a property for three nights,not launch a space shuttle.Please make it easier to navigate.

douglask70
5/1/19

After several weeks I finally got to GetHuman. Wow! Thank you! That's all I can say! I was able to access my account and resolve some issues.

yebd
4/30/19

I used this service a week ago and found out a week later I was charged a £40 membership fee whilst I was very sure I had not agreed to this. I wrote a very angry email and called the company as well expecting to be on hold for hours, then probably have to spend hours trying to cancel my membership and probably never see my money back as is mostly the case with Internet services. HOW WRONG I WAS! I got straight through to a representative who told me not too worry and within an hour my money was refunded. So impressed with this company and has restored my faith that not all online businesses are crooks. Thanks again!

zekeo
4/30/19

nice. nice one man. i guess maybe it helped i dunno rly do u?? pretty cool stuff tho. like it keeps askin me to get all my documents and passwords and be like hey did u resolve the thing ? and it says i did but i didnt but then i did and its like ok well i guess u did then u just had to go do it urself

des13
4/28/19

Emailed gethuman and within a few hours we were transferred happy out same owner of 2 hotels so made it easier

donnieduckd
4/28/19

I Just found GetHuman when I had a Pinterest issue. Great service/app/ext whatever it is. Pinterest is a bit difficult to get to after initial set up. I got a business page and actually talked to a human at set up. Now, I spent time in the Piniterest contact loop. I'm launching a business by July 1, 2019 and have decided to do all advertising on the social platform, mainly through Pinterest, using other Social apps for notfication. GetHuman is top notch in the Pinterest arena with initial contact (me) and follow up. Great app!!! Donnie duck $#*!son, Little Red Austx. ownaff3@gmail.com. I'm working on the web pages (and 10 other things) please check out LittleRedAustx.com after May 15th. I'll be posting 'Best Practices' software and hardware selections I chose for my network. GetHuman will definely be in the list. p.s. please forgive pic tilt. I kinda like it that way.

Tip for consumers: Again, Please email ownaff3@hughes.net and we'll connect. And the websites after launch. Find me in Facebook,Twitter, Pinterest if you have a want or need.

vickim156
4/28/19

It took a while but they did contact me by email.
I was going to give up since the phone went to another unknown location that had an answering machine that was full. I dialed it several times so it was not my error.

ganeshg7
4/28/19

My WhatsApp number has been banned please turn it and unbanned my WhatsApp number 8801031312 if try again sir

I'm not going to take the chance. One bad review is enough to stop me. They charge $75. But in their terms, state service is free.

By Deb T.

Questions? Get answers from the GetHuman staff and other customers.

4 Photos for GetHuman