Review of InsiderPages

InsiderPages reviews

elizabethe183
5/14/19

Great place to workout!! Awesome instructors! If you have goals you want to meet come try them out!! They will help you meet or beat your goals!

gaylem80
5/7/19

I wish I had looked at reviews first, there are tons of negative reviews on their own Facebook. I've never dealt with worse Customer service. It's crystal clear that Zinus.com only cares about Money and Not a thing about their customers. Which is Ironic since they list Customer Happiness and Satisfaction as their #1 Priority. Do NOT BUY from Zinus

shellyg54
4/27/19

I love kickboxing is amazing!
The instructors are so energetic and helpful!
They make the classes fun and it's amazing how fast the class (sweat session)goes by.
I feel so much stronger and have so much more energy!!!

melissak167
4/22/19

I joined ILKB because of one of my friends that started! It was the best decision I've made! The staff go above and beyond!

hafsap1
4/14/19

Ilovekickboxing Richmond Hill is a great workout that has some great trainers. What I really like about the workout is that you get what you put in and it's for all levels. Because of the workout format, you never get bored and look forward to coming and enjoying a workout guaranteed to make you sweat. The location itself is a good one because there is a parking lot you can use. The locker room is big and clean and the workout bags are heavy with a huge area being devoted for the actual workout. I would definitely recommend this location along with a kickboxing workout at least 3 times a week.

lua16
4/8/19

Highly recommended - I left a gym as it was boring, doing the same thing day in and day out plus trying to use the equipment was a chore as people set up multiple machines to do their circuit. At Burn, there is always something new going on and it is definitely not boring. Everyone does the same thing (sort of - unless we are at stations) and it is never a wait game as your feet are moving the whole class. It is a great place with a fantastic group of trainers who are always willing to help you out. While working out on the mats we are like one big family. I love Burn and you will too if you go there. You get to have fun while getting fit.

Tip for consumers: Be prepared for a great workout and wanting more.

tinal227
3/23/19

Amazing place to go too. Facility is clean. Instructors are awesome. They encourage you to strive for your best. I'm so happy I took the plunge and walked into the door for life changing results. I'm stronger, feel healthier and my abdomen is smaller in size. Amazing results.

cherylc286
3/21/19

I am 54 years old and have had two total knee replacements. There was no way I was going to be able to kickbox. But I did try and absolutely LOVE it! Instructors are amazing! I can't get enough! Highly Recommend!

rosiem35
3/21/19

I can't get enough of my new gym it's a kiss ass place where you can get your money worth for a great work out I'm in a 6 week challenge and I can't get enough so come and do this thanks to the staff in Fairfield

stephanieg210
3/8/19

This place is great!, They make working out fun and give modifications for everything so people of all levels of fitness can enjoy it! The staff is Amazing, always make us feel very welcome and ready to bring it!

denises332
2/28/19

In January of 2018 I had a total knee replacement. I never thought that I would need to have a major joint replaced by the time I was 47. After the recovered i made the decision to make sure I got into better physical shape and not let this stop me from improving my health. During 2018 I really kicked my work-out up once i healed from my knee replacement. I had a membership at a Gym but never felt connected to the people there. I took community recreation classes for Zumba, Yoga and weight training but still never felt like I was connected. Then in January 2019 I thought way not try I Love Kickboxing. I found a Groupon that give me a few classes and gloves to try it. After the first class I thinking "this was fun but it is really for me?" but by the third class I was TOTALLY hooked! I feel more connected to the staff and other class members. Everyone is so welcoming and supportive. #ILOVEKICKBOXING Franklin, WI

kaylahf1
2/9/19

I Love Kickboxing has had a positive impact on my life. I was gaining weight, was at my biggest I had ever been and knew I had to do something to change my lifestyle habits. Coincidentally enough I had seen a few of my old high school friends post check ins on fb of ILKB with crazy hashtags with colorful positive yet amusing little sayings of encouragement. After seeing fb posts for three days I decided to see what this was all about. Once I signed up for the trial, I was immediately hooked after the first class. The workout was amazing and I felt great after although I was definitely out of shape. The studio was very clean and orderly. The instructors had greeted me with cheery smiles and animated personalities that would light up a child's face on Christmas morning literally!!! I was taken back a bit and figured this was an act they ploy to have people sign up. I was dead wrong. I've been doing ILKB since October of 2017 and the instructors are always smiling, create a positive wowstastic energetic, encouraging atmosphere while helping myself and others push themselves a little bit more each time. I've gone down 5 pant sizes, have build more muscle, have more strength,stamina, great destressor and most importantly I feel better about myself with all the hard work I've put in! Joining the ILKB family was one of my best decisions I've made.

laurend128
1/31/19

I love ILKB! They have gotten me out of my no-workout funk and there's nothing better than beating the bag at the end of a stressful day. All of the staff are so friendly and encouraging and call you by name. The studio is always clean and smells clean too, which is impressive ;) Encouraging everyone to try!

daisys46
1/31/19

My fiance and i just signed up for a couple of classes. We were very nervous and skeptical of how it would go. From the moment we walked into the building it was very clean; the staff were very welcoming and friendly (especially Jerome & Shantel. They took their time with us and explained everything. It sure made us feel comfortable. So far, it's a very fun, positive environment while challenging at the same time.

shang5
12/5/18

ILKB in Midland GA is the BEST decision I ever made! REAL Results! Not to mention all the fun!!! The professional staff are helpful and encouraging and push in a positive way to reach your goal! You will love what you see! Try it today!

jackiem189
11/22/18

I am glad I decided to join. After looking at a picture on Mother's day, I decided to make a change. The staff is very friendly and encouraging.

maryannr32
11/17/18

I started going to ILKB in August and its now November! I absolutely love the workout, the boxing, the instructors, and the other people i get to work out with! Super fun environment and the instructors always have great energy which motivates you to work hard and get a good workout.

amberg121
11/16/18

I was in the market for a new dentist as my dentist recently retired. I was not to happy with having to find a new dental office but through some friends I was recommended to Gentle Dental in Methuen. I was a little unsure going to a new place but because I heard and seen such great reviews I figured I would give them a try. The first phone call was great as they were very helpful and got me in right away. Fast forward to the appointment and I was nothing but satisfied. Everyone was very pleasant and super helpful. It helped make the transition from my previous dental office to this one a better experience than I could have imagined. Thank you for everything you did for me. I will recommend to all family and friends.

kimm520
10/12/18

Been going to cortello salon for many years. Love Brandon and Emily. They are really great with color and highlights. Would not go anywhere else

cassiec39
10/11/18

Really friendly instructors and great classes that help me reach my fitness goals and have fun! Also really conveniently located near NYU :)

caitlynh14
10/11/18

Joining iLoveKickboxing was the best decision I have made for myself in years! The staff are incredibly welcoming and very motivating! I noticed not only physical changes, but changes in my mentality as well, all within the first couple weeks! I have only positive things to say about iLoveKickboxing and I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to add challenging and fun workouts to their life!

ek46
9/10/18

Our visit at Hendrick Honda was absolutely amazing, we have a great experience. After speaking with our salesman Pierre the dealership staff was so friendly and helpful, and has built a reputation of trust, and assisted us throughout entire process. If you as us who should you buy a new car, we will recommend him.

elizabethd278
9/8/18

I really can't say enough about this place and all their instructors. They are amazing awesome at motivating you every time to reach your fitness goals and making you feel more powerful while you do it. They genuinely care about helping you make your goals come true. They are very knowledgeable about body mechanics and making sure you learn the various positions that help maximize your workout and prevent injury. To top things off the facility is always clean with available sanitation options for their members. Everyone makes you feel like family and welcomed immediately. You get so much more than what you pay for. I LOVE IT!!

jessicac384
8/29/18

Great environment, great instructors, and TONS of fun!!! I actually enjoy working out here !! The workouts are supper intense but so fun it's over before you know it and you drenched in sweat and sore. Best workout or class I've ever done

nancyj143
7/30/18

The staff were understanding of what we were going through, Auntie had a large private room. She saw different doctors everyday and we had a meeting where we got a chance to ask direct question about her health progress.

Questions? Get answers from the InsiderPages staff and other customers.

3 Photos for InsiderPages