US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

ap1182
1/16/17

I bought many things through this site, always found the items I liked in a very good prices and they have a good quality. I can't tell you about their costumes service as I didn't need it but will update

terryk57
1/13/17

I ordered a dinning room suite from these people.The money came out of my Canada Trust Visa card. Then they stated my address didn't match the information from the bank and they cancelled my order. I spoke to the bank and they verified that they only had my one address and it was correct. I contacted Wayfair again agreed to re charge the amount which they did. I waited two weeks and the delivery was to be made and again they cancelled the order. This place has to be run by idiots who apparently don't want to sell there product. If I could rate them minus ten I would.

josep2275
1/13/17

Bought a $550 cabinet. Made in China. It was not square and would not lock in rear clasps. One door was missing a crucial pin. Never again!

jocelynel2
1/13/17

Just purchased 2 Chrisanna wing back chairs..very satisfied....they are gorgeous...in some comments read, people were saying legs were not level...when we installed legs on chair, the legs were uneven & by just switching legs around it rectified the problem..just wanted to comment on this so that people experiencing this problem could rectify it.

christinev18
1/11/17

Don't ever buy anything on Wayfair because the quality of the items is bad and the service is terrible. I returned something but Wayfair said that i was lying and never refunded my money. They treat their customers badly and the items are poorly made. I am really upset, and never experienced anything like this before. This is the worst! Please avoid with all costs !

charlener11
1/11/17

One of the 4 chairs that I ordered in December 2016 was defective with a broken leg. It has been over a year and they have repeatedly pushed back the replacement date three months at a time. After a year of postponement and owning an incomplete set of chairs, I have asked for a refund and to return the unused chairs. They say no...it has been too long. I have repeatedly reminded them that I agreed to keep the chairs based on their replacement promises. Today they agree to refund price of two chairs...all of which will have to be donated to Goodwill.

tamis19
1/5/17

I ordered some items from Sears.com that turned out to be shipped from Wayfair. I was not told when I ordered the items (via phone) that return shipping would have to be paid should I want to return the items. I have ordered from Sears many times & just returned the items to the local Sears store in order to receive a refund. Very disappointed to find out I had to pay almost $8.00 to return to very light weight valances. I will NOT be ordering from Wayfair again & will be very careful that any item I order is being shipped from the original store & not Wayfair.

mela661
1/4/17

Customers are required to pay shipping and then wait months for a refund.

trinecah
1/2/17

I ordered something on Dec 30th cxld it on Dec 31st. And now I'm waiting to see IF I'll rcv my full refund.. I'm hoping that this company is not as bad as I have read, wish me luck!!!!!

marcusv7
12/30/16

I purchased their evergreen eco storage ottoman to match another piece my wife bought for our bedroom.

It was 4 weeks late, and each time I contacted Wayfair customer service, they assured me it would be there "the next day" a few times.

It finally showed up on 12-18 and it has a few scuffs, but nothing to note other than that.

I don't know if I would order again honestly, it doesn't seem like they have their distribution in order.

nancyf51
12/29/16

I needed a bed for house guests who were coming for Thanksgiving. I checked numerous options but eventually chose one from Wayfair because Wayfair could deliver it by November 17th, well before Thanksgiving. I placed the order on November 13th.

I received a notice that the bed had shipped on November 15th but later learned it would not "arrive at the delivery partner" until November 28th!! When I called Wayfair for an explanation, I was told to click on the fine print at the bottom of the page to get more information about delivery. Evidently when Wayfair says it will "Ship by November 17th" they mean it will ship from China to a "delivery partner in the US" by that date, not delivered to a consumer within a reasonable period of time.

I feel Wayfair's representations concerning delivery expectations, are fraudulent and deceiving. Wayfair knew that the bed was a big piece of furniture and knew where it was located at the time it was ordered. Wayfair intentionally misrepresented the expected delivery time by burying the actual delivery information on its order form, in order to deceive the consumer into believing it could be delivered in a few days. The misrepresentation is exasperated by the fact that much of Wayfair's other advertising contains representations that items will be delivered in a few days.

Unfortunately, the problem continued once the bed was delivered to the "delivery partner", ASA Logistics. After receiving a phone message from them asking me to call them with more information about a proposed delivery date, I played "phone tag" with their office for over a week. Evidently they do not answer their phone in the afternoons. When ASA receives messages from people attempting to reach them, they wait a couple more days before attempting to call them back. Most (if not all) of those calls are made in the morning-- a busy time for me. Once we finally connected, it was scheduled for deliver another 5 days later. The bed was finally delivered on December 20th, five weeks after I ordered it.

Needless to say, I will not be ordering anything from them in the future.

nicolep77
12/28/16

Purchased an item from wayfair website for $800 with a guaranteed delivery date within a couple weeks. However, went into a black hole from there. No way to track delivery status because wayfair uses local delivery companies that only provide estimated dates and no tracking numbers. Called Wayfair numerous times after realizing my item was likely never to show and they would consistently guarantee a call from the delivery company within 24 hours, but you guessed it...no call. The only guarantee when purchasing through Wayfair is the worst customer experience you've ever had! Stick with amazon.

stephaniee32
12/28/16

Love my bed I ordered!! was easy to put together and each time I've ordered I've gotten my order the same week prices are great too

marciap17
12/27/16

I will never again order anything from Wayfair.com! On Thanksgiving weekend I ordered a dining room table and chairs to be delivered by December 9th, just in time for the holidays. After they charged my credit card the delivery date was changed three times by Wayfair. To make matters worse the contracted delivery company changed the delivery dates and times on two separate occasions. The third attempt at delivery was for December 24 a time and date picked out by the delivery company. The delivery company never showed or called during the four hour delivery window on Christmas Eve. I called Wayfair.com customer service several times complaining about having been charged $2500 and never receiving my item. They kept sending me follow up emails telling me that it was my responsibility to reach out to the delivery company to reschedule the delivery. The delivery company never answer their telephone or returned my phone call. After communicating this problem several times to Wayfair's customer, Wayfair kept sending me follow up emails telling me that it was my responsibility to reach out to the delivery company. After missing two days of work waiting for the schedule delivery of my dining room set I canceled the item. The worst part about this entire experience is the fact that I had to pay $144 return shipping to Wayfair when my order was never even delivered to me in the first place.

peterb194
12/22/16

Wayfair Order Placed Oct 19, 2016
Total CAD $2,911.99
Wayfair.ca Order Number 2194705425

I ordered a $3000 dinner table as a Christmas gift for my wife. Webpage delivery showed 6 weeks. Email confirmation showed Dec 22 delivery. I asked why there was a change and was told if I didnt like it cancel the order. I didnt cancel first mistake!

I enquired several time during the next 9 weeks by email to get updates and was told didnt worry 2nd mistake!

After sending another enquiry on Dec 20 received a response on Dec 21, so sorry your shipment was damaged in transit.

Asked when I would get a full refund no answer.

This is wrong on so many levels!!!

bobr77
12/21/16

Went out to Wayfair and looked at a piece of storage furniture. The prices was 299,99. It said the item was out of stock on December 7th 2016 and the expected in stock date would be January 21, 2017. I was asked if I would like to be notified when the item was in stock? I indicated that I would. Exactly 2 days later on December 9th I was notified the item was in stock. I went to the link provided. To my shock and horror the item was now 503.99 instead of the original 299.99. Nice try Wayfair........

suzannes46
12/16/16

Delivery date set for Dec. 6th. the delayed till Dec. 12th. Then promised by today Dec. 16th. Now cannot tell me anything until the 21st. Ordered couch to have for Christmas, was guaranteed it would be here. I got rid of old couch because of their Wayfairs promise. Having 15 people here for Christmas, instead of at my parents because my father passed away tragically and unexpectedly in his early 60's, 3.5 weeks ago. Wayfair is doing nothing to try to get me my couch, or even try to get me a different sofa, or have been upfront and honest so I could have gotten a couch somewhere else. They talk a great game, but it is all lies.

bobb1137
12/14/16

Ordered a piece of furniture on wayfair. Said it would be delivered 2 weeks before christmas. Logged on today to see it would be well after christmas before delivery. Never got an email about the delay-surprise!

lenh28
12/8/16

We purchased a TV stand from Wayfair online. It was on sale but still costly; especially for the very poor quality. The wood cracked during assembly and the holes for screws did not align properly. What a disappointment. The product must be mass produced (in China) and you would expect it to be seamless to build. Not so when pieces do not fit. Most likely our last purchase from Wayfair. I

lindah226
12/7/16

I ordered 2 garden benches, which turned out to be step stools, not benches. One of the step stools came smashed in pieces. The box was undamaged, it had to have been broken before shipped.
I contacted Wayfair's return dept. they were suppose to contact me within 1 business day, they didn't. I then contacted customer service, they were suppose to contact me within 8 hours, they didn't. My options are to throw them away or pay to have them returned.......I will not be ordering from them again.

rachellea4
12/5/16

False advertisement!!
I ordered a three-piece set I received one table they told me it was not a set the ad clearly says three-piece set customer service was horrible would send emails no one would answer the phone will never order from this company again

donnies24
12/5/16

I ordered a hatrack from wayfair and they triple charged me (and the wrong amounts too), then i get multiple emails telling me that the "billing address does not match up" when they had the billing address perfectly correct. Not to mention that their jingle telling you shipping is free is complete bs. Shipping cost me twice what the order did! Still have not received my order. I am calling my bank to file fraud against them if it doesnt arrive by this thursday. I even used apple pay to try and protect myself. These people are nothing more than frauds!

catherinet15
12/2/16

Love everything about Wayfair! I especially appreciate it allows for customer reviews on the items as well as pics people have taken so we can view the products in homes. Reading the reviews is so helpful! Especially when purchasing furniture and decor you aren't seeing in person! Everything I've ever ordered has arrived even faster than projected and love the free shipping, which is a huge thing when ordering heavy bulky furniture! I've ordered home items from many other sites and always seem to come back to Wayfair! Don't hesitate to order from them!

nicholasl27
11/25/16

Horrible company. Waited a long time to receive a couch then when the couch came it was the wrong one. The communication to get it replaced when it was completely their error was not bad at first but then the communication became worse and worse. The finally said they would send the right couch and sent me a delivery date for LATE February when I ordered the couch in September. No sense of urgency to correct the issue or make this right or even follow up to get the couch out then had to threaten multiple times online and to the rep to finally get any communication and the resolve was a refund (For the couch that was wrong) and a # to call to have the couch picked up. Now I'm still stuck months later with no couch and have to spend days I do not have reshopping for a sofa. Useless with little to no regard for customer satisfaction or common sense

gisellem2
11/14/16

I have sarafin sp rugs from them and they are great value and great quality. My mother has purchased other items from them and they've been great as well. One cabinet came with a cracked shelf, but they sent another one.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

36 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Wayfair staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question