US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

owenk18
5/23/15

great application i ever use i recommend you all to use this awesome application

carlys2
5/17/15

I've never had a problem with TrialPlay. Most of the offers work for me. And if they don't work, then I report it and get credit anyway. I've had no problems with it.

simonm44
5/14/15

TrialPay or listia are both lying sites.

the payment never works. never succeeds. the prize may be eaten by their own staff.

tyronem12
4/10/15

trial pay sux hard

sams131
3/17/15

I had used this in the past. It was pretty good, until now. I completed a 300 Swagbucks offer, but I never got the swagbucks. I contacted support, and the first lady, Tracy, said that 450 and 300 swagbucks are practically the same. (I completed a 450 swagbucks offer in the past.) I then contacted support again, and the new guy, Rob, said that he needed a screenshot. I sent him a screenshot. Then, I checked the support page, and the offer was gone! No points for me. That was 5 days of my life wasted. Man, I really wanted to get 100% Orange Juice from Steam.

jmc4
1/20/15

Be careful. Although you meet all the requirements necessary to get the deal they offer, they don't honor it. I contacted them many many times regarding 2 deals (the last a few days ago), I attached documents to my emails to support my claim and prove I should get the deal, they do not care.

Basically, you buy something to get their deal ($15 back if you spend $20+ at a specific store for instance). Don't trust this company. They will find a reason not to honor their offer.

curtiss18
12/26/14

I play a game on mocospace called wartank. I absolutely will NOT registrr my debit on this site to make purchases. You also have the option of doing surveys to earn gold. Ive done several surveys and have been cheated out of around 4000 gold. Dont even say i didnt complete the surveys trialpay because i screenshot every page. Most surveys are a total scam. Youll go through 20 pages and enter your personal info then get flagged with oh sorry youve screened out of our survey. Thats a straight up scam to gather all your personal info. Trialpay youre the lowest. Youve got people working for free. Also alot of the stuff you download to get credits contains malware/spyware.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site. Straight up scam. Ripoff.

caryp11
12/25/14

I play farmville2, but since their "bucks" are so overpriced I look through the offers and complete them. It makes the overspending a little easier when I actually get something for my money.

So this Christmas season I had a bit of money to spare and I decided to look through the offers to get Christmas presents. I did, and spent a bundle. Most of the time it was okay, but I will say about 20 percent of the time trial pay screws up.

anyway, here's the letter:
___________________________________________________

Dear TrialPay Customer,

Thank you for sending that additional information. I have been able to manually credit your ShaveMOB offer and your Farm Bucks will be delivered shortly.

Based on your recent volume of completions, our Network Quality Team has requested that we remind you to only select partner offers that you are truly interested in trying or buying as it states in our terms of use that:

You may not sign up for an advertiser offer with the intent to immediately cancel or return the item or service from the advertiser. A "quick cancellation" is considered to be fraudulent, and may void your order.

Please note that this is a standard reminder - not an accusation. We appreciate your understanding in this matter, and please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

Rob
TrialPay Customer Support

_____________________________________

I can't tell you how much I regret patronizing their "offers" to get Christmas presents. I apparently bought so much I'm now considered a fraud and a thief. Oh, wait, okay, it's just a "standard" warning, they mean nothing by it. NOT - "We're so sorry we screwed up your order".

It was, alright thief, you got your bonus, even though you almost certainly did something illegal to deserve it. So DON'T YOU DARE $#*! US OVER or we will VOID your offer if you do - now go and behave - remember - Cancelling is FRAUD.

Funny thing, I've never cancelled on anything - at least not until I receive at least a couple of monthly shipments from them. I don't even know how I could cancel an order - it took so damn long to figure out how to even check on an order status - and there most definitely are not any standard procedures for cancellation.

It matters not though, because I fit their fraud algorithm so therefore my money is suspect.

My project for the week before New Years is to write every last company I pay for a recurring item or subscription - Julep, Proflowers 1800 flowers, personal creations, cherry moon farms, Dr Seuss Books, ASPCA, Wildlife foundation -

and to request that they no longer issue any residual income commission checks to trial pay because they clearly don't want it.

If they won't do it - I most definitely will cancel with every last one of them. -

So ... Yeah. apparently they're all over the internet, but keep your eyes open - they don't give a damn about their customers. Not even one.

I

loul17
12/18/14

There are SOME times when I'm able to successfully complete offers (my main sites direct me to Trialpay) and be awarded currency, but there are also many times where I exit, something goes wrong, I try to go back to the page, and Trialpay says its "temporarily available after JUST using it, or that I need to click on another offer.....

Tip for consumers: read the fine print when your sites direct you to complete an offer, or you might not be rewarded

malcolms21
11/26/14

I regularly play the Pawn Stars game and often used the earn candies feature within the game where you complete surveys, download software etc etc in exchange for gifts. Almost every single time I have completed an offer, Trialpay have failed to honour their agreement without a battle to receive what I am owe. Thing is I am spreading the word all over the net. I would not engage in business with this mob, they are obviously a fly by night company.

sophiam8
11/25/14

Used to be good in the past. Not no more, I signed up and received nothing for doing the offer. Keep away from this place

colind17
11/25/14

did the requirments and didn't recieve anything.
contacted the support and recieved a message that i didnt met the requirements while i did almost 2 days ago.

$#*!ty service
$#*!ty support

dawdag
10/9/14

After reading all this negative feedback i think I've been REALLY lucky.

I have 3 program licenses on my account there when i log in. I got my 3rd today actually.

There was a problem this time but i asked what was going on and they replied that they needed more info. I gave them more info and they gave me my license.

I spent 1euro and got a license for a program worth 29.9 USDollars :))

The other 2 licenses worked just as smoothly as their page said.

I feel sorry for all you that it didn't work for.. I hope I'll have no reason to change this review.

peeyedo
9/24/14

promotes virus carrying web sites ?/ optimizer pro to name but one download anything on there web page and u need to clear your hard drive and re install your windows DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE

rolandoa5
8/25/14

I'm a member of trialpay... This people are the biggest rip off ever!! They are supose to give me some credits that they owe me... It been more than 2 months already that I had been trying to get my credits... I had never in my all life heard sooo many excusas. I mean they had used every excuse in the book!!! That why I haven't get my credits... They even said that they have their all tech support working to fix the problem.. So I can get my credits.. But I bet you anything that they are charging all the sponsor they have.. For the credits that we are suppose to get and we don't get nothing!!!

lathesiab
8/20/14

I am a member of a points/credits for merchandise site (you do surveys, watch videos or other activities to get points which you can then redeem for Pay Pal cash or various merchant gift cards) and Trial Pay is one of the "special offer" companies that allow you to use to earn points with. Of ALL the companies listed on the offer wall, Trial Pay is the ONLY one that NEVER pays out. I have only been a member of the other site for two weeks but in that time I have completed 4 Trial Pay offers and each time I had to contact customer service, provide screenshots and email proof that I completed the offer before being credited, despite their claims that the offers credited "instantly". TrialPay is a total and complete scam in my opinion. One offer not paying? Technical glitch. Two? weird coincidence. ALL FOUR? Proof TrialPay is a scam.

stuartm41
8/14/14

Signed up to a subscription through trialpay to get a copy of WinX DVD copy pro. Never got my software or a response from emails!
Despite my subscription going through and a successfully signup/subscription taken out through trial Pay, the site never provided me anything. If I loges on to the trial-pay sight went to the purchase, it says it was not completed and I had to sign up for another subscription

Tip for consumers: DON'T!

nathanb56
8/7/14

This website basically makes you sign up for offers. Most offers you need to pay money so the package they are offering is not 'free'. Do not be fooled.

ja13224
8/5/14

Terrible. Follow their directions to get free stuff and they do not follow through. It is near impossible to contact them. No 'contact us' links on their minimal website. I found through a search how to contact them, which required me to send an email to a special address, wait for a response email that contains a link to another place and then login to your account (but you cannot contact them through their page unless you are emailed this special contact link). You then need to answer more questions about why you are writing, but the only answers available are through drop-down menus that have absolutely no options listed in the drop-down and you cannot proceed without completing the dropdowns. Makes no sense. I'm sure they make tons from advertisers with no costs because they never have to pay anything out because the site is a scam!

erins22
7/31/14

Don't trust this site or the people who run it. They are liars, thieves, and just over all completely ignorant. Unbelievably enough, the BBB says this is an accredited company and gave this company an A+ rating. Is it bad enough the BBB is accrediting a company that lies and cheats their customers? Or is it even worse that the BBB is just as ignorant and sly as Trialpay?

laurar34
7/22/14

"Surveys for Listia credits" ....Total waste of my time. They NEVER follow through until you jump through hoops to "prove" you did the survey, and a lot of the time not even then.

mlg
7/14/14

STAY AWAY FROM TRIALPAY - INSTANT RESPONSE HA! SCAM

offer thru TrialPay for AdMuncher INSTANT licensing- Buy 250 Cards from Vistaprint for $10 with promocode from Trial Pay/AdMuncher offer and get license for download of AdMuncher program. After 1 hour phone call with Vista, 6 emails to TrialPay still waiting. FALSE ADVERTISING OR they dont understand the meaning of word INSTANT .
Suspect as othes have found out that I have been SCAMMED

christopherc39
4/1/14

Horrible. Lying and cheating site.

I completed an offer for free Fandango ticket by clicking on the offer (for Hulu Plus). Never got my free ticket. So contacted them and they said my completion of the offer was not eligible for credit. When I followed everything exactly.

They are a lying site. DO NOT TRUST THEM

adrians25
3/3/14

I used trialpay to try and obtain an unlock code for my phone. Although I was provided access to enter my phones details I have not received an unlock code.

I have tried to contact the company providing the unlock code but haven't received any response. I then tried contacting trialpay who have pretty much told me it isn't their problem.

How a company which has made money from the transaction can wash their hands in this way is unbelievable. I would give them 0 stars except that this isn't allowed and at least they answered their emails.

joeyz
2/14/14

Where's my reward? Oh well, that $19.99 in the trash. DON'T USE THIS WEBSITE.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

14 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TrialPay staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question