US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

happymomp
8/25/16

I bought several personalized charms and then bracelet as gifts recently on Soufeel when I found out that they have same quality stuff as Pandora but price are much cheaper. I contacted their customer service when I had to return when of the item I bought. They sent me replacement right away. They read emails and responded quickly which I really appreciated from online shopping. Highly recommended shopping experience.

michelek31
8/17/16

I was a die hard fan of Pendora but their prices are very high, then I discovered SOUFEEL and was SOLD!!! the quality, the design and prices are THE BEST, I LOVE SOUFEEL!!!

renes46
8/15/16

I lost my first dog last September. I still miss him terribly. I found Soulfeel and ordered a photo charm with his picture,
The charm came several days ago is absolutely beautiful. It also came with a storage bag and a cleaning cloth.
The charm is beautiful and the engraving with his name on back is so detailed.
I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a precious keepsake.

sarahr122
8/13/16

What beautiful, adorable and original products, from the classic bangle or rope bracelet, to the unique charms with an added bit of "Je ne said quoi". This jewellery is simply exquisite, the attention to detail being second to non. Once you receive your order the little things like gift wrapping are exemplary. And a big shout out to their customer service program, my particular agent was Tracy, from my initial email query to resolution was above and beyond, informative and very helpful with the perfect outcome not a long winded drawn out issue. Reasonably priced perfection.

laetitiag
8/10/16

Je suis vraiment contente du resultat de ma commande , mon charm personnalisé est juste comme je l espérais.
Merci pour votre rapidité et pour le travail réalisé .
Je recommande ce site . Et vais recommander très prochainement

stephanied73
8/9/16

I just got my beautiful pearl ring. It it the most BEAUTIFUL thing I've seen in a long
Time. It's elegant pearl is almost see through. I'm a ring person
And I do work in quality control. Fantastic workmanship. Simple
But beautiful 28th the little triangle of diamonds on each side.
It's something I'll be able to pass down to my daughter. I cried
At first seeing it it's so pretty. I have the beautiful Compass Ring too.
Both took my breath away at quality and beauty. Thank You

sihama
8/3/16

lorraineh17
7/28/16

I received my photo charm today .and am more than happy with it. Really good quality and will be ordering again in the future. Only thing I wished is that I'd had engraving on the back of the photo .but can do that on my next one . Highly recommend this company

kaytiem1
7/26/16

I was great full to have some one looking of for me, when I thought I hadogled in, but hadn't, I had tone find some who could. She made sure to check in when ahe had news, and thank you, my best friend received her birthday present and loved it!

elizabethz15
7/22/16

I love it it's so reasonable an

D and love it's style

jadeb10
7/21/16

I've just had a baby and wanted something to rep what I have experienced. I bought both personalised and soufeel charms. They're amazing thanks so much!

krislynt
6/29/16

I have ordered many items from Soufeel and have been nothing but pleased with the quality of the product, customer service and comments I have received while wearing the beads. I have lost one of my beads due to the design of the bead, wrote Soufeel and they credited my account for the price of the bead. They have been wonderful to work with.

juliea69
6/23/16

I'm happy that my order arrived and was really delivered to me in Manila. They have very competitive price and promos. I love the quality of the product. They have a certificate inside which is cool. Their support is responsive and assuring. I got all my product in good taste.
Hope they continue to have good designs, increased online security, and good delivery service.

nicolas272
6/21/16

I bought my charm in memory of my much loved dog.who sadly is no longer with us.my charm is a beautiful reminder.the charm sits on my pandora bracelet lovely.thank you.

aurorao1
6/16/16

Il mio charm è bellissimo!
Personale affidabile e competente.
Consiglio vivamente e acquisterò nuovamente da voi.
Grazie infinitamente!

ashleighc2
6/14/16

Ordered a charm for a wedding present! I was amazed by how quickly it got to me. Also how good the charm was! I loved it and was a great present. Thank you soo much will be ordering again from here! Xx

alexg114
6/12/16

Ordered 4 personalised charms and they were all perfect. A couple of my pictures I used were a good year old but you can't tell at all really good quality. Definitely recommend and will be using again myself. :)

lindam275
6/12/16

I ordered the heart charm with a picture of my 2 grandkids inside. It turned out better than I could even have imagined it would! Although it's a gift for my daughter-in-law, I would love to keep it myself! I think I'll just order another one. It's so precious and so pretty!

terrih27
5/19/16

I ordered a gift for my daughter in law from this company, and paid for rush shipping. My order was late and they sent me a 10.00 off coupon for their screw up!! Now a week after finally got my order I come to find my bank account has been comprised!! Charges were made out of China / where this company is located, charges were made on a gaming website called Frontline PC. I would run for the hills before ordering from this scamming company again. Save yourself a headache and do NOT order from them

gd47
5/19/16

The service was good but I questioned the security of their site after my first order when my credit card information was used fraudulently at an international site. Soufeel customer service assured me it was not their site... So, a month later, I decided to order again, but with a different credit card that I seldom use. Again, my credit card information was stolen again from a card I hardly use. Shame on Soufeel for not acknowledging this issue... I am very disappointed in the security of my private information.

mimig4
5/17/16

I ordered my custom photo charm on April 26th 2016 and I received it 17 days later. I was told the order would take 3 to 5 days to process and the shipping would be 0 to 4 days to get to me. Those were exactly their words. It should have been to me in time for a Mother's Day present and it was not. It didn't show up till the following weekend. With that amount of delay in shipping in all likelihood it was done in China and sent here. They also told me that the customs paperwork would say that this was made out of copper so that there would be less tax for them on the package. And I found no markings on the charm that said it was sterling silver like it was advertised.
The little charm also was much much smaller then was measured or that appeared in the ad. It is teeny tiny probably smaller than your pinky fingernail. I will never order from them again and I don't like false advertising like this.

anthonym152
5/6/16

These are basically realistic priced Pandora pieces, haha! My wife found the site online, I mulled over what all to get her (bracelet with six charms, two of them personalized beautifully!), placed my order, goods were here within two weeks (picture personalization added time, naturally). Was able to take advantage of some sales, and a couple BOGO deals too. Can't say enough good things about Soufeel, I'll definitely be back to find more goodies for my wife! :D Cheers

kathyh74
5/3/16

I am not sure why some people had negative things to say. My experience with this company was AMAZING. They were responsive, friendly, polite and accommodating to my questions and request.

The time between the custom memorial charms and delivery was short and the packaging of the product was very nice with a care to ensure the safety of the product.

I have ordered 3 separate times from them and each time was great. If you want a great product with awesome customer service. This is the place to go.

caitlinm15
5/2/16

After being quoted 4-5 business days for processing, two weeks later I my stuff still hasn't shipped. Their customer service page is just a mess of Latin filler text. No number to call, no email. The credit card number I used to pay for my order was stolen less than a week after ordering from Soufeel, racking up charges at hotels and pool supply stores. Given that I can't reach anyone about the status of my order, all signs point to a fraudulent overseas company. I don't know any "real life" people who have been successful ordering from this company... I suspect a lot of the positive reviews here are bought and paid for. Such a waste.

christinad28
4/26/16

They were very quick to respond to my emails. And the pieces are stunning quality!! The prices are the best aswell seriously they cant be beat. Very honest.

38 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Soufeel staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 weeks ago
Answer
soufeelj
A: Hi Tracy, for the personalised charm, it will take about 3-5 business days to make it, and then 6-9 business days for shipping. Hoping my reply helps you! -Rosa
13 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
7/24/16
Answer
soufeelj
A: Hi Katie P., the length of necklace is 14.8", adjustable extension chain to 16.5" or 17.7", and has a lobster claw clasp. Hope this helps! -Rosa
4 weeks ago