Review of Soufeel

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

radkav
5/24/17

I was very satisfied. The order arrived very quickly, the quality is great and I also appreciate the way of tracking the order whole time. Thank you Soufeel!

sharonf60
5/24/17

Several months ago, Soufeel had a "Spring Outlet Sale/Buy One Get One Free (Soufeel's ad reads Buy One Get One Free, Get 2 for the price of 1). During this sale I purchased an Egyptian Pyramid, a tan leather bracelet and a Murano Glass Bead and all three items were included in the Buy One Get One Free Sale. However when I received my purchase, I only received one of each item, I never received the free items. I've called Soufeel's customer service numerous times; the first time I called I left a message and received a callback from a customer service rep named Vera. For some reason, Vera had difficulty locating my order(s) in their ordering system. I asked if she could locate them by my last name. Consequently she informed me that she would call me back. Three weeks later and consistent calls to Soufeel everyday, I'm still waiting on a callback. Now, when I initially placed the order for those Buy One Get One Free items at the Soufeel website, when adding those items to my cart, it added 2 of that item (i.e., When I added the Egyptian pyramid to cart, it added 2 of that item and this also occurred with the other Buy One Get One Free items that I ordered). I was not given the opportunity to add an item of equal of lesser value for free so I was under the impression that the free item was one of the 2 that was automatically added to the cart. Was this a glitch. Glitch or not, Soufeel is aware that the items I purchased was part of the Buy One Get One Free Sale (Get 2 for the price of 1) and they should exercise good business practices and honor this transaction or refund my money. FYI Soufeel, Buy One Get One Free means giving a tangible item for free, it does not mean giving a discount.

gabrielaj
5/22/17

Soufeel: Quality of goods is high. Regular events and discounts on goods. They regularly supply new goods. Communication with shoppers is perfect. I recommend

evanf15
5/19/17

The customer service officers are helpful and friendly. This will be other reason for me to continue shopping with soufeel beside the beautiful design.

georgian42
5/18/17

Very good item , good quality, fast shipping !!
Excellent customer service ! I recommend to everyone

beates
5/18/17

Sehr freundlicher Kontakt bei der Klärung von allen Fragen und sonstigen Angelegenheiten.
Dazu kam die bestellte Ware genauso wie beschrieben.
Vielen Dank für Ihre Unterstützung und die schönen Charms.

gloriai7
5/14/17

I just received my custom necklace. It's so amazing. I love love it. It looks so Adorable. It took 2 weeks to get to me. Awesome experience. I recommend soufeel and i will ordering more stuff. Thanks Soufeel Jewelry.

sollyg
5/5/17

Ordering with Soufeel was easy enough but after seeing some of the comments online I started worrying about everything. I placed my order Easter weekend April 17th and then emailed Soufeel a few days later. Martha responded within half a day, assured me if my order didn't get to me then that would be their responsibility. She assured me they would assist me with whatever I needed to know and that my order had been shipped, so I was happy. Late on the 3rd of May I sent another email, Vera responded 4th May showing me my order had been processed in Dieppe, NB I think on the 3rd and should be with me shortly. Well, my order arrived later that day, well packaged and I love my bracelets and charms. If this is the level of service you will offer me Soufeel then I will be ordering again. Thank you, Solena.

angelikak2
5/4/17

The customer service very friendly and helpful. All the items I have received were perfect, look even better than on the pictures. I just did my second order, can not stop buying these beautiful jewelleries.

kelleyf6
4/30/17

I have ordered multiple customized charms from Soufeel and been extremely pleased with my purchases. The customer service is great, and you get exactly what you order.

tiffanyb71
4/26/17

I ordered my charm last week and received it today. Not only did I get an email & cell phone text message to let me know that my delivery was in transit, but I also got an email & text confirming when it had been delivered!! I'm happy to say that it looks exactly the way I envisioned and I love it!

elisabetab
4/18/17

I received my order! Thank you for your time! is gorgeous!I ordered quickly and easily order we received in 10 days! Product is awesome!

dickc21
4/15/17

they have got to find another way for people to track their items, because that's really ridiculous.. it's been 3 weeks i've complained twice, it says after its shipped it takes 2-4 business days.. that's bull

kimw146
4/6/17

Absolutely amazing service and quality best ever I will be back can't thank you guys enough for the great quality and service thank you

elisabeteb
4/6/17

Adorei minha compra na soufeel, as peças são lindas demais!!!!!!

Chegou muito rápido e pude acompanhar pelo correio a mercadoria em trânsito.

candices24
4/5/17

Excellent product with great value for money. Good customer service and on time delivery. Highly recommend Soufeel :)

beysih
4/4/17

COMPRE UN DIJE CON LA FOTO DE MI HIJA Y QUEDO MUY BONITO,HE COMPRADO VARIAS VECES AQUI Y TODO ES COMO LO ESPERABA.

ethela11
4/4/17

I found this website too late. :( I wish I had earlier.

Made an order last April 1, 2017 from Soufeel.com and had a conversation with a representative over live chat to clarify about shipping details that my items will arrive from 6-12 days to my location (Cebu, Philippines) before I placed an order. Now it worries me reading those reviews especially my orders are still in processing status yet the charges are already debited to my account and it's over 2 days since my purchase. Live chat seem always unavailable after I purchased. I am in constant check with my account to see my order's progress and awaiting for the tracking number to be provided but it appeared to be slow. I was hoping to do another purchase but with what I'm seeing with my first, I am doubtful to make my 2nd. Maybe not anymore. I probably go Amazon.com next time where service is highly reliable with high level of response. Thank you.

sarahn79
4/3/17

I ordered photo charms for mothers day for my mom and grandma. I was nervous after reading reviews, but couldn't be more happy! received them today, less than a week after i ordered them and they are beautiful. some reviews said that they were rough around the edges but mine were not. I am happy that I not only ordered these two charms but placed another order for 4 more charms!

pamm69
3/28/17

I am done with them. They swapped items in my cart for other items I did not order.I ordered two spacers; they sent me one. I ordered two of the Ice bead, they sent me one. They added two other beads that I did not order to replace the two I did not get. I think they do this so you will have to go back and order again. The prices also change from what was on their site, to a higher number. You will not see this, until you get your confirmation email. Not a trustworthy company.

karlas20
3/25/17

TERRIBLE SERVICE! I ordered 2 charms that were suppose to get here in "2-3 business day" Never got them! They don't even want to give me my money back! It's better to pay more for other charms but Atleast you'll be save and they will be guaranteed!

catherineg36
3/23/17

Placed my order on March 14 and received it on March 21. Imagine shipping to Hawaii, that was fast compare to others. The products met my expectations and I will order again..

ankew
3/14/17

Sehr schnelle und freundliche Beratung. Ich mag die Produkte sehr und Bestelle mit Sicherheit bald wieder.

courtneyc48
3/8/17

Be aware of this company; they look like they make beautiful jewelry, however, they are frauds. I ordered a heart necklace with a picture of my mom and I (chain included) for her birthday on Saturday, February 18, 2017. Obviously I was going to have to wait until that following Monday for them to start making it (which they said would take up to 3 days). It is March 8, 2017 and she has still NOT received the necklace.

I called USPS because Soufeel bought a shipping label, however, it was never sent. I contacted them and they told me it was sent and gave me a fake tracking #. Another representative reached out to me after I was persistent that USPS said they haven't gotten a package to deliver. She then proceeded to tell me she checked and they had to remake it; so basically they NEVER sent it. And offered a raggedy $5 to be credited back to the account.

I will go to another jewelry company. EVERYBODY please be aware of this company. Go somewhere else where they will appreciate your money and actually treat you like a valued customer. And make sure you look at all of the bad reviews, because they are all being truthful. Horrible experience Soufeel

danai9
3/7/17

My daughter bought me a bracelet for Christmas with photo hearts of my grandsons. The pictures in the hearts have edges and the one has a line in the clear covering. The last bead that was just a plain bead had a rubber type thing in it and that came out of the center of the bead and it looks ugly now. The beads are extremely heavy too!!

68 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Soufeel staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
madir1
Madi R.
2 days, 19 hours ago
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the Soufeel staff and other customers.

9 Photos for Soufeel