Review of Soufeel

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

pamm69
3/28/17

I am done with them. They swapped items in my cart for other items I did not order.I ordered two spacers; they sent me one. I ordered two of the Ice bead, they sent me one. They added two other beads that I did not order to replace the two I did not get. I think they do this so you will have to go back and order again. The prices also change from what was on their site, to a higher number. You will not see this, until you get your confirmation email. Not a trustworthy company.

karlas20
3/25/17

TERRIBLE SERVICE! I ordered 2 charms that were suppose to get here in "2-3 business day" Never got them! They don't even want to give me my money back! It's better to pay more for other charms but Atleast you'll be save and they will be guaranteed!

catherineg36
3/23/17

Placed my order on March 14 and received it on March 21. Imagine shipping to Hawaii, that was fast compare to others. The products met my expectations and I will order again..

ankew
3/14/17

Sehr schnelle und freundliche Beratung. Ich mag die Produkte sehr und Bestelle mit Sicherheit bald wieder.

courtneyc48
3/8/17

Be aware of this company; they look like they make beautiful jewelry, however, they are frauds. I ordered a heart necklace with a picture of my mom and I (chain included) for her birthday on Saturday, February 18, 2017. Obviously I was going to have to wait until that following Monday for them to start making it (which they said would take up to 3 days). It is March 8, 2017 and she has still NOT received the necklace.

I called USPS because Soufeel bought a shipping label, however, it was never sent. I contacted them and they told me it was sent and gave me a fake tracking #. Another representative reached out to me after I was persistent that USPS said they haven't gotten a package to deliver. She then proceeded to tell me she checked and they had to remake it; so basically they NEVER sent it. And offered a raggedy $5 to be credited back to the account.

I will go to another jewelry company. EVERYBODY please be aware of this company. Go somewhere else where they will appreciate your money and actually treat you like a valued customer. And make sure you look at all of the bad reviews, because they are all being truthful. Horrible experience Soufeel

danai9
3/7/17

My daughter bought me a bracelet for Christmas with photo hearts of my grandsons. The pictures in the hearts have edges and the one has a line in the clear covering. The last bead that was just a plain bead had a rubber type thing in it and that came out of the center of the bead and it looks ugly now. The beads are extremely heavy too!!

stephaniem172
3/1/17

Loveeeed it.... I ordered my mom a charm with our picture on it.... SHE ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!! shipping was great....

patriciaw117
2/19/17

Everything is awesome! I love the jewelry, the prices are reasonable, selection is great, quality is superb and they have the BEST customer service agent I've ever dealt with!! He really cares and it shows!! I have placed several orders and not a single problem! We love Soufeel!

kathiad
2/16/17

Gioielli meravigliosi e tanta professionalita' da parte dell'azienda. Ho ricevuto il pacco completamente integro e curato nei minimi dettagli

nicoleg76
2/10/17

I am in love with their product! It's inexpensive and great quality... I am addicted, and the personalized items make fantastic gifts!

Their customer service is awesome and understanding and truly work with you to come up with a great out come!

I will be shopping again!

Nicole :)
Alberta, Canada

serenar6
2/4/17

Azienda seria,che viene in contro al cliente..Charm molto belli ed innovativi, Qualità prezzo ottima!

iulias
2/3/17

The products are excellent and if you have any questions about the products or about the shipping they will help you as soon as they see your notification.I am very happy with my bracelatte and charms!thanks for everything!

curtish17
1/29/17

My son picked out a necklace for his girlfriend on 12-10-16. I paid an extra $19.00 to guarantee its arrival by Christmas. He was so excited. Christmas came and went with their customer service giving excuse after excuse. The necklace arrived two weeks after Christmas. We had already switched to a better company for a gift. Thank goodness we had written off this TERRIBLE company and their TERRIBLE customer service.

wendyf33
1/26/17

This was the first time I had ordered from Soufeel and although initially there was a problem, it was dealt with quickly. The communication was of a high standard and in the end they could not do enough to put the problem right and I am delighted with the photo charm of my Son who passed away. I shall certainly be ordering from them again

lilyk16
1/25/17

Ordered on 5th Dec and today is 25th Jan, until now havent recieved my order, i have complained and all they can say is please wait...how long am i to wait? they dont give your stuff nor they refund you...that tracking thing? all i see is the same thing that I have been seeing since dec 17, even smail mail would have got delivered by now..

lizziet1
1/24/17

I brought from soufeel so I could get the personalised beads. The quality is brilliant and the picture is great. I will be ordering a lot more soon.

stefanias2
1/22/17

Affidabili precisi e veloci
Con la mail ti danno ogni aggiornamento sullo stato dell'ordine.
Il charm è meraviglioso

franziskaz
1/21/17

tolle verarbeitung
super toller kundenservice
nächste bestellung kommt 100%
grosse vielfallt an schmuck nur zu empfehlen

catiah
1/18/17

The team is 5 And very great. they solve my problem very quickly(24hours). Thank you so much for your help.

ramonad12
1/17/17

Die bestellten Charms sind alle sehr schön. Ein Muranoglas Charm war durch den Versand beschädigt wurde mir aber ohne Probleme und sehr unkompliziert sowie zeitnah ersetzt. Wirklich sehr guter Service. Werde den Online Shop immer wieder gerne weiterempfehlen

gloriae8
1/16/17

Service fantastic so pleased with all the charms I've purchased will defiantly purchase again and reccomend to others

maried46
1/13/17

I love,love my soufeel bracelets.I ordered from the website 5 times.Never had a problem with delivery. My first three sets of order was ordered in November after thanksgiving and received it a least over a week. The other two orders were after Christmas and received at least 5-7 business days. All of the charms are beautiful. My friends thought I am wearing a pandora because the silver charms are really pretty...will order again..

debras91
1/12/17

I ordered on 12/2516 and still have t received my charm. Website said it would ship in 2-5 days. Obviously not!

kellyb185
1/9/17

I placed an order on DECEMBER 1st, and have been given excuse after excuse as to why the order has not shipped. This was the 2nd of 2 orders I placed on the same day. The first order shipped within a week, so when my 2nd order was not here after 2 weeks, I called. I emailed. I finally put them on blatant on their Facebook page and got a response...imagine that. They had "a system issue," and they would get it shipped asap. A week goes by...now it's Christmas, and still nothing. Now they say one of the items I ordered is out of stock and wouldn't be available til Dec. 28. Fine. They wanted to ship it separately from the rest of my order and I refused. I want it all at the same time. That day came and went... and the order is still in processing status. I messaged them AGAIN... now they said it wouldn't be available let until January 3. A whole MONTH after I placed this order!!! And yet, again, as of January 3rd, I'm told that it won't be available until January 8th. I am never ordering from these incompetent idiots ever again. Oh, by the way, nothing has changed, it's now January 10th, almost a month and a half since this order was placed, and I'm still waiting on my $130 order to be shipped!!! The Better Business Bureau will be getting a call for sure!!!

susanp145
1/7/17

A little delay due to Christmas holiday but was kept informed at all times .really happy with my charm so beautifully made and looks lovely ,would recommend to family and friends

63 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Soufeel staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
clarices
clarice s.
4 days, 20 hours ago
Answer
soufeelj
SOUFEEL J. [Soufeel Rep]
A: Hi Clarice, please confirm if the email you put in when placed the order is right, if so, please check your spam to see if there has the confirmation email. If there still not have, please contact us via cs@soufeel.com, our customer service will assist you to solve it. Thank you!
1 day, 20 hours ago
on 2/18/17
Answer
soufeelj
SOUFEEL J. [Soufeel Rep]
A: Yes, Marilyn! Our charms fit Pandora bracelets and most European styles bracelets.
3 weeks, 1 day ago