US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

joannel38
9/20/16

My sister was so happy with the charm it's beautiful will be ordering more thank you!!

micheller112
9/15/16

Several weeks ago, I ordered a charm bracelet for a friend whose son had just committed suicide. I received an email immediately upon placing the order that stated that my payment had been processed and my order was placed. There was no information regarding shipping in the email. Weeks later, I have called several times. The phone has never been answered, nor have my messages been returned. Apparently, Soufeel is good at billing credit cards, but not so good at shipping out their product.

giorgiab
9/14/16

Ho acquistato un bracciale con tra charm personalizzati fronte retro ho pagato il giusto ottima qualità prezzo ed in più ho ricevuto anche una catenina in regalo il tutto in argento. ..PERFETTO

kathyn42
9/13/16

My order was shipped quickly, and questions answered quickly. I got the three layer jewelry box. It is well made for the most part-the little tab for opening it hangs a little crookedly-but otherwise it is good. The pea$#*! charm is really cute.

gillg5
9/12/16

Very pleased with charms, excellent service

anddreeae
9/8/16

I am very glad that I choosed Soufeel for ordering silver charms. They have high quality and very good prices !

bettinau
9/8/16

Stupendo

susannes10
9/3/16

Sehr schönes Armband

denisea33
8/31/16

I live in the good old British Isles and was not expecting too much considering how much I spent on a bracelet and seven charms but Soufeel made me eat my words!!!! The quality of your charms are amazing and so affordable compared to your nearest competitor in England that being p.....a . Shipping was free and received my goods in nine days. Everything about your company from the website to product then finally door to door service is very professional I am just preparing my next order of beautiful charms as we speak thank you and we'll done !

brendac64
8/30/16

Very helpful and polite

natashac22
8/30/16

If you want amazing quality charms go to soufeel xx

happymomp
8/25/16

I bought several personalized charms and then bracelet as gifts recently on Soufeel when I found out that they have same quality stuff as Pandora but price are much cheaper. I contacted their customer service when I had to return when of the item I bought. They sent me replacement right away. They read emails and responded quickly which I really appreciated from online shopping. Highly recommended shopping experience.

michelek31
8/17/16

I was a die hard fan of Pendora but their prices are very high, then I discovered SOUFEEL and was SOLD!!! the quality, the design and prices are THE BEST, I LOVE SOUFEEL!!!

renes46
8/15/16

I lost my first dog last September. I still miss him terribly. I found Soulfeel and ordered a photo charm with his picture,
The charm came several days ago is absolutely beautiful. It also came with a storage bag and a cleaning cloth.
The charm is beautiful and the engraving with his name on back is so detailed.
I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a precious keepsake.

sarahr122
8/13/16

What beautiful, adorable and original products, from the classic bangle or rope bracelet, to the unique charms with an added bit of "Je ne said quoi". This jewellery is simply exquisite, the attention to detail being second to non. Once you receive your order the little things like gift wrapping are exemplary. And a big shout out to their customer service program, my particular agent was Tracy, from my initial email query to resolution was above and beyond, informative and very helpful with the perfect outcome not a long winded drawn out issue. Reasonably priced perfection.

laetitiag
8/10/16

Je suis vraiment contente du resultat de ma commande , mon charm personnalisé est juste comme je l espérais.
Merci pour votre rapidité et pour le travail réalisé .
Je recommande ce site . Et vais recommander très prochainement

stephanied73
8/9/16

I just got my beautiful pearl ring. It it the most BEAUTIFUL thing I've seen in a long
Time. It's elegant pearl is almost see through. I'm a ring person
And I do work in quality control. Fantastic workmanship. Simple
But beautiful 28th the little triangle of diamonds on each side.
It's something I'll be able to pass down to my daughter. I cried
At first seeing it it's so pretty. I have the beautiful Compass Ring too.
Both took my breath away at quality and beauty. Thank You

sihama
8/3/16

lorraineh17
7/28/16

I received my photo charm today .and am more than happy with it. Really good quality and will be ordering again in the future. Only thing I wished is that I'd had engraving on the back of the photo .but can do that on my next one . Highly recommend this company

kaytiem1
7/26/16

I was great full to have some one looking of for me, when I thought I hadogled in, but hadn't, I had tone find some who could. She made sure to check in when ahe had news, and thank you, my best friend received her birthday present and loved it!

elizabethz15
7/22/16

I love it it's so reasonable an

D and love it's style

jadeb10
7/21/16

I've just had a baby and wanted something to rep what I have experienced. I bought both personalised and soufeel charms. They're amazing thanks so much!

krislynt
6/29/16

I have ordered many items from Soufeel and have been nothing but pleased with the quality of the product, customer service and comments I have received while wearing the beads. I have lost one of my beads due to the design of the bead, wrote Soufeel and they credited my account for the price of the bead. They have been wonderful to work with.

juliea69
6/23/16

I'm happy that my order arrived and was really delivered to me in Manila. They have very competitive price and promos. I love the quality of the product. They have a certificate inside which is cool. Their support is responsive and assuring. I got all my product in good taste.
Hope they continue to have good designs, increased online security, and good delivery service.

nicolas272
6/21/16

I bought my charm in memory of my much loved dog.who sadly is no longer with us.my charm is a beautiful reminder.the charm sits on my pandora bracelet lovely.thank you.

39 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Soufeel staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 weeks ago
Answer
soufeelj
A: Hi Julie, the photo charms are waterproof. Do not expose jewelry to chemicals. Silver pieces are given detail by oxidation. Exposure to harsh chemicals can alter that appearance of your Soufeel product. These chemicals include, but are not limited to, Liquid Silver Polish, Pools, Hot Tubs, and Spas. Oxidized silver and pearls are easily damaged. Hoping this helps you. -Rosa
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
8/10/16
Answer
soufeelj
A: Hi Tracy, for the personalised charm, it will take about 3-5 business days to make it, and then 6-9 business days for shipping. Hoping my reply helps you! -Rosa
3 weeks ago