US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

patriciaw117
2/19/17

Everything is awesome! I love the jewelry, the prices are reasonable, selection is great, quality is superb and they have the BEST customer service agent I've ever dealt with!! He really cares and it shows!! I have placed several orders and not a single problem! We love Soufeel!

kathiad
2/16/17

Gioielli meravigliosi e tanta professionalita' da parte dell'azienda. Ho ricevuto il pacco completamente integro e curato nei minimi dettagli

nicoleg76
2/10/17

I am in love with their product! It's inexpensive and great quality... I am addicted, and the personalized items make fantastic gifts!

Their customer service is awesome and understanding and truly work with you to come up with a great out come!

I will be shopping again!

Nicole :)
Alberta, Canada

serenar6
2/4/17

Azienda seria,che viene in contro al cliente..Charm molto belli ed innovativi, Qualità prezzo ottima!

iulias
2/3/17

The products are excellent and if you have any questions about the products or about the shipping they will help you as soon as they see your notification.I am very happy with my bracelatte and charms!thanks for everything!

curtish17
1/29/17

My son picked out a necklace for his girlfriend on 12-10-16. I paid an extra $19.00 to guarantee its arrival by Christmas. He was so excited. Christmas came and went with their customer service giving excuse after excuse. The necklace arrived two weeks after Christmas. We had already switched to a better company for a gift. Thank goodness we had written off this TERRIBLE company and their TERRIBLE customer service.

wendyf33
1/26/17

This was the first time I had ordered from Soufeel and although initially there was a problem, it was dealt with quickly. The communication was of a high standard and in the end they could not do enough to put the problem right and I am delighted with the photo charm of my Son who passed away. I shall certainly be ordering from them again

lilyk16
1/25/17

Ordered on 5th Dec and today is 25th Jan, until now havent recieved my order, i have complained and all they can say is please wait...how long am i to wait? they dont give your stuff nor they refund you...that tracking thing? all i see is the same thing that I have been seeing since dec 17, even smail mail would have got delivered by now..

lizziet1
1/24/17

I brought from soufeel so I could get the personalised beads. The quality is brilliant and the picture is great. I will be ordering a lot more soon.

stefanias2
1/22/17

Affidabili precisi e veloci
Con la mail ti danno ogni aggiornamento sullo stato dell'ordine.
Il charm è meraviglioso

franziskaz
1/21/17

tolle verarbeitung
super toller kundenservice
nächste bestellung kommt 100%
grosse vielfallt an schmuck nur zu empfehlen

catiah
1/18/17

The team is 5 And very great. they solve my problem very quickly(24hours). Thank you so much for your help.

ramonad12
1/17/17

Die bestellten Charms sind alle sehr schön. Ein Muranoglas Charm war durch den Versand beschädigt wurde mir aber ohne Probleme und sehr unkompliziert sowie zeitnah ersetzt. Wirklich sehr guter Service. Werde den Online Shop immer wieder gerne weiterempfehlen

gloriae8
1/16/17

Service fantastic so pleased with all the charms I've purchased will defiantly purchase again and reccomend to others

maried46
1/13/17

I love,love my soufeel bracelets.I ordered from the website 5 times.Never had a problem with delivery. My first three sets of order was ordered in November after thanksgiving and received it a least over a week. The other two orders were after Christmas and received at least 5-7 business days. All of the charms are beautiful. My friends thought I am wearing a pandora because the silver charms are really pretty...will order again..

debras91
1/12/17

I ordered on 12/2516 and still have t received my charm. Website said it would ship in 2-5 days. Obviously not!

kellyb185
1/9/17

I placed an order on DECEMBER 1st, and have been given excuse after excuse as to why the order has not shipped. This was the 2nd of 2 orders I placed on the same day. The first order shipped within a week, so when my 2nd order was not here after 2 weeks, I called. I emailed. I finally put them on blatant on their Facebook page and got a response...imagine that. They had "a system issue," and they would get it shipped asap. A week goes by...now it's Christmas, and still nothing. Now they say one of the items I ordered is out of stock and wouldn't be available til Dec. 28. Fine. They wanted to ship it separately from the rest of my order and I refused. I want it all at the same time. That day came and went... and the order is still in processing status. I messaged them AGAIN... now they said it wouldn't be available let until January 3. A whole MONTH after I placed this order!!! And yet, again, as of January 3rd, I'm told that it won't be available until January 8th. I am never ordering from these incompetent idiots ever again. Oh, by the way, nothing has changed, it's now January 10th, almost a month and a half since this order was placed, and I'm still waiting on my $130 order to be shipped!!! The Better Business Bureau will be getting a call for sure!!!

susanp145
1/7/17

A little delay due to Christmas holiday but was kept informed at all times .really happy with my charm so beautifully made and looks lovely ,would recommend to family and friends

loul31
1/6/17

Processed an order for a personalized charm on November 26th. Due to the holiday season even purchased express shipping to ensure arrival prior to Christmas. Shipment did not take place on the ordered item until December 14th in which when reviewing the progress remained in a "processing" status for days. Contacted customer service support that advised there was nothing they could do as the courier service was delayed and they had just been notified. Contacted the courier directly and was told a completely different story, that the vender had created a shipping label however had yet shbmittted the package for delivery. Clearly what was told by customer service support being incorrect and a complete lie. Contacted customer service support again, told yet again there was nothing they could or would do at that time. My package finally arrived after the Christmas holiday in which I was again very disappointed. The engraving that was added at an additional cost was so little and unclear that it was barely visable. The picture provided had been adjusted and cut off. I am very very very dissatisfied and disappointed in the product and service provided. I will never do business with this company again and will ensure everyone I know does the same.

kymm6
1/6/17

I ordered a necklace from soufeel December 20, 2017. Here it is January 6th, 2017 and yet still have not recieved the necklace which was ordered to be a Christmas gift. I am highly disappointed. I contacted the customer services plenty of times and they keep giving me the run around. Also I wouldn't have ordered from soufeel had I known it was a China based company even though it claims to be US based. My order says shipped and the usps hasn't even recieved my package. Just avoid purchasing from this company, THEY ARE RIP OFFS!!!!!

ramonam14
1/6/17

I ordered a personalized charm and a leather bracelet which did not arrive. I wrote an email to soufeel and they were really supportive and sent me the products again and now I love my red bracelet and the charm with my boys. I ordered before and I really like soufeel. All charms and bracelets are much better than thepandora I own. I would definitely buy again from them.

wafaaa
1/5/17

I placed an order on 12-10-2016 l was supposed to receive it before Christmas as of today 1-5-2017 l did not receive it l have been e-mailing them and calling on the phone no answers they just take your money l will never order from them again

vickis52
1/4/17

I ordered twice from this company this year, both times the ad I saw said order today and receive your free bracelet...both times I received my charms but no bracelet...I just think if you are going to advertise something, then you should follow through on it. Otherwise I am very happy with my charms, a bit pricey compared to to others have ordered from, if 30$ is 90% off ( also as advertised) then it is a total rip off at the regular price, even jewelry stores don't charge that much for their charms

monicaj30
1/3/17

I placed an order from this site on December 18 and still haven't received it as of today 1/3/2017. Have tried calling the number listed and always get a recorder. Emailed the first time and someone responded telling me they had to remake it because of the picture clarity. And it would be shipped out in one day on 12/28 with a tracking number. Still haven't received package or tracking number. Don't waste your time or money ordering!!!

susief4
1/1/17

I wanted to get unique Christmas presents and these were perfect. They turned out exactly as they were described. Super fast shipping and I will be buying more in the future. The hit of the party! Thanks so much

62 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Soufeel staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 12/28/16
Answer
soufeelj
SOUFEEL J. [Soufeel Rep]
A: Hi Mireya, our main facility is located in Asia, and we have sorting center in New Jersey, and in Europe. And we provide worldwide shipping. Thank you!
2 weeks, 5 days ago