Review of Soufeel

Tel: 1-800-518-2718
cs@soufeel.com

harrisf9
7/12/19

J'avais commendé pour la première fois il y a eu un souci de livraison d'après la poste mon colis a été livré sauf que je ne l'ai pas reçu. Après j'ai contacté le service après-vente. Je les ai expliqué la situation ils m'ont refait la même commande sans avancé aucun sou. Ma maman était très contente de sa montre.
Je les recommande à 100/100. Bravo à vous travail bien fait.

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Bonjour, nous sommes ravis de l'entendre. Merci pour votre soutien, nous ferons mieux à l'avenir.
tabathab5
7/12/19

Made a purchase that unfortunately was not working for me. Contacted Soufeel and customer service rep. Tracy was very very understanding, helpful and worked to resolve my issue. I was surprised by the quick response and happy that they stand behind their products.

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Hi, we are so glad to hear that. Thank you for your support and understanding, we will do better in the future.
claraw42
7/5/19

I haven't received my order yet but I have had contact with customer service. I normally don't give over 4 stars but in this case I find it necessary. I don't have to wait 24 hours before my issues were addressed, I would say less that 15 minutes. All issues I had were resolved. Thank you so much!!

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Thank you for your understanding.
anamariam4
7/5/19

So happy for the help I received! Everything went super good! Big thanks! Can't wait to get my order!

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Thank you for your support! We will do better.
rachelp163
7/3/19

Ordered a wallet and it broke shortly after first couple days. But i contacted them and their customer service was great! Very happy with the product. Will order from them again.

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Thank you for your understanding. We will strictly control the quality of the products in the future to avoid such incidents.
kieut
6/26/19

I love my whole order but one of the charm had stones in it that fell out. I chatted the Soufeel and they made me whole again without making excuses or making me jump through fire hoops.

puauda
6/23/19

Commande satisfaite par contre delai de livraison mal expliquer pour un produits personnalisé . Travaille magnifique je recommanderais sans hésiter

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Salut, nous sommes vraiment désolés pour cela. Merci pour votre satisfaction avec nos produits.
lloolll
6/22/19

Never got such great, proper and loyal service online. The deal was great. Due to some situation this happen but i am fully satisfied by the result.
Will come back to shop again and will refer to my friends.
Thanks allot for

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Thank you for your support, we will do better.
cassandram80
6/22/19

I got it as a Father's Day gift for my husband & he loves it! The quality of the wallet nice for the price. I will definitely be ordering another product from this site!

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Hi, we are so glad to hear that, thank you for your support!
simyb
6/21/19

Nonostante i tempi lunghi di consegna, il lavoro è stato eseguito in modo eccellente. Bellissimo, il mio compagno è rimasto entusiasta.
Hanno sempre risposto al servizio clienti.
Io sono soddisfatta.
Dovrebbero solo migliorare e rispettare i tempi di consegna.

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Ciao, siamo così felici di sentirlo. Grazie per il tuo complimento, faremo meglio.
jaclynl16
6/19/19

Horrible customer service! The site has father's fay specials and banners everywhere but my order won't get her on father's Day which makes no sense. It was placed 2 weeks ago. Customer service phone number is just an automated voicemail that no one ever responds to. I already know it's going to be an issue getting a refund. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE. You will be very disappointed if you do!!!!

Wow their way of resolving the issue is offering 10% of my money back for deleting the review. Absolutely ridiculous and still my product has yet to be shipped out. Great company!

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Hi, we are so sorry you didn't get your order in time. The handcraft time of the wallet would be longer that other items, thank you for your understanding. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the dispute, please contact our customer service again. Thank you.
patricec27
6/17/19

They took money out of my account and now the item is saying it's out of stock. This was a fathers day gift from my children to their father and they have stolen money from children for their gain. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. No one has responded to me at all.

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Hi, we are so sorry for that you didn't get your order in time. Please send an email to cs@soufeel.com, our customer service will definitely figure a way out for you.
carriem157
6/16/19

Its fathersday and i orderd a gift over a month ago and its saying usps awaiting item.. And i asked for express shipping . nothin express about this

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
I'm so sorry to hear that, please send an email to cs@soufeel.com, our customer service will definitely figure a way out for you.
signatoryb
6/14/19

I ordered a personalized wallet on May 14, 2019 for a Father's Day gift. It was finally shipped out on June 8, 2019 in Fremont, CA at 5:07 am it is June 14, 2019 and its still there awaiting item. I have contacted Soufeel several times and they simply tell me to track which I did that's common sense. And they informed me its on its way. Father's Day is in 2 days and I know it will not be here and I am pissed. And when it comes I hope it looks nice. They didn't try and rush it to me or refund me my money or say sorry! There's no contact number to reach them. I should of viewed reviews before ordering. My coworker ordered from here so I thought I would be okay seeing how I ordered a month in advance.

rachelc328
6/14/19

Do not! Do not! DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE! I ordered the personalized wallet on MAY 19 2019. At first the website said 5-7 business days for processing. After 2 weeks I noticed it was still processing. Reached out to customer service. They said the wallet takes 11-14 business days to process. It would be shipped out on JUNE 4, 2019, then 4 more days to reach the shipping portal then 7-10 more days to ship to me. Guess what? Its JUNE 14 2019 and my order is still processing. Now they said it will be shipped out JUNE 17, 2019. I will NOT have my Father's Day gift for Fathers Day. DO NOT ORDER!!! IT IS A SCAM!!!!!

beatag2
6/14/19

Had it made for father's day and must say Iam very pleased with the item, the chain could be sterling silver and it would be just perfect.

barbaras662
6/12/19

They were quick and very respectful and helped with any problems that I had And was able to fix the situation

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Thank you for your support, we will do better.
shanikaw2
5/24/19

The necklace and photo was so small that it looked like a joke. 70.00 wasted! Never again! So disappointed!

gregoryd111
5/23/19

Ordered a necklace for mothersday for my mom. Never recieved it, AND THIS COMPANY #SOULFEEL does not out insurance on their packages when they mail them... SO NOT ONLY DID MY MOM NOT GET HER MOTHERSDAY GIFT. BUT NOW THIS COMPANY WONT REFUND MY MONEY, OR WILL NOT SEND ME A REPLACEMENT NECKLACE..

so im f****d out of my time and money...

thanks SOULFEEL for ruining my mothers holiday!

erinh146
5/18/19

Ordered a set of 3 bangle photo charms for my mother for mother's day. Read the personalized items take longer so I knew it wouldnt be here in time but it was ok since I was seeing her after mother's day. Paid the ridiculous fast shipping fee hoping it would be here in enough time to take with me to give to her. Week and Half Later....STILL PROCESSING!!
I contacted them and they said it will take 2-3 days to prepare and 8 Business day to ship...IN ADDITION TO THE 10 DAYS I'VE BEEN WAITING!!
Based on the other reviews I'm expecting incredibly overpriced crap to arrive.
Thanks for taking my money and ruining my surprise.

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Hi Erin, we are so sorry for that you didn't get your present in time, Customized item usually takes some days to prepare, thank you for your understanding. You may also track your order here -> https://www.soufeel.com/trackorder
kimberlyv72
5/17/19

Good app I love the things they have to offer. Orders come in a decent amount of time. And easy to contact if you've got any questions or something has gone wrong. Really recommend them and their product!

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Hi, we are so glad to hear that. Thank you for your support.
jaleseg1
5/14/19

I ordered on april 30th and it is not may 14th i still have no received my package and i spent $35 on it. the tracking info has been the same for 6 days

nikir18
5/7/19

Ordered a photo charm for my mom about a week and a half ago for mother's day. I was scared because of the bad reviews and never recording any confirmation but it came in when promised and looks great. She'll love it and we are excited to give her her gift.

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Hi Niki, we are so glad to hear that. Thank you for your support.
keeshiat
4/30/19

Customer service was fast and sufficient! They responded quickly to my stone that had fallen out and replaced it immediately! Thank you Soufeel!

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Thank you for your compliment, we will do better.
lucyb93
4/14/19

Altho my query came about due to a fault I cannot complain about the customer service at all! Tracy emailed me and offered me a replacement and explained the time scales etc. Very happy thank you!

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Thank you for your support, we will do better.

Hi bethany, could you please offer us your order number to cs@soufeel.com so that our customer service representative will look into this further for you?

By SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative

Hi Tracy, for the personalised charm, it will take about 3-5 business days to make it, and then 6-9 business days for shipping. Hoping my reply helps you! -Rosa

By SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative

Yvonne H., our main facility is located in Asia, and we have warehouse and sorting center in US, and in Europe. Depending on the location you order from, we ship from warehouses nearby. -Rosa

By SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative

Dear Debbie, Thank you for your feedback. We usually ship the order very fast except your order including photo charm or presale items.So we suggest you double check the order, or send an e-mail to us by offering us the order No. We will reply you within 5 hours. By the way, thank you for Alice's answer,it is very helpful, too. Thank you so much for your support. Best regards,

By SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative

Hi Erin, thank you for your order to us. Please don't worry. Just send an email to cs@soufeel.com which has your order number or email address. Our customer service will be happy to assist you. Thank you for your patience.

By SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative

Hi, if you ordered customized items, we usually need 3-7 days to handcraft, and at this time of year, delivery will take more time than usual. I highly recommend you to track your order by yourself, just click here -> https://www.soufeel.com/trackorder, thank you for your understanding.

By SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative

Hi Dawn, thank you for your order to us. Please don't worry. Just send an email to cs@soufeel.com which has your order number or email address. Our customer service will be happy to assist you. Thank you for your patience.

By SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative

Hi Emma, thanks for reaching out. Yes, the order can reach before Xmas. Generally speaking, once your personalized charm is finished, it will take about 6-10 days for the order to arrive. Regarding your specific order status, could you contact our customer service via Live Help or cs@soufeel.com, and our customer service team are always glad to help you here. -Rosa

By SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative

Thank you for your inquiry, claire s. We provide standard shipping (10-18 BUSINESS DAYS), DHL express shipping (6-9 BUSINESS DAYS), and UK EXPEDITED(4-7 BUSINESS DAYS). We make every effort to get it to you as soon as possible, but customized orders may take longer to process due to the customization work involved, such as the personalized photo charms, it will take us about 3-5 days to make it. Hope this reply helps! -Rosa

By SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative

Yes it does. It looks really good. It is excellent quality

By Nora S.
Questions? Get answers from the Soufeel staff and other customers.

Soufeel?