Review of Soufeel

Tel: 1-800-518-2718
cs@soufeel.com

riior
2/18/19

I ordered a dog tag picture chain for a young boy whose brother was recently killed in Thailand and it is still under process. I ordered it the 1st of February and it is nigh on impossible to get in touch. The boys funeral is tomorrow and i wanted it so his brother could at least have something closde to him. VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED

grahamm73
2/16/19

I ordered for Valentine's Day , paid extra for Special delivery , no communication despite many emails , avoid dealing with this company

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Hi, currently our customer service has so many letters to reply one by one, we are trying very hard to reply your email ASAP but it will take some time. Your patience will be greatly appreciated. If you want to track your order, please click here ->https://www.soufeel.com/trackorder
ai23
2/14/19

Disappointed and disgusted.

I have made several purchase through this company and am very disappointed.
I'll start off by saying, when my Las order finally did arrive - the earrings arrived bent out of shape, irregular/uneven amounts of material were used so they did not match and in pieces with one of the stones DISLODGED completely. The chain for the locket was very poorly soldered, shorter and of inferior quality compared to the one I ordered for my daughter a year prior... The locket itself was smeared in glue and had a very crooked/bent loop which made it sit strangely on the chain. I had contacted customer service regarding these issues but nobody has responded in three days.

When I first purchased a locket for my daughter. It took longer than expected to arrive, which I can deal with, looked prety good at first but after being worn once it had started to oxidise quite badly and was covered in blotches.
With my second purchase, I had sent them an email within 5 minutes of placing the order to correct a typo on one of the items as the payment had gone through immediately and I didn't have time to cancel and reorder. After a long and tedious back and forth - they told me that the item was already in production (on a Sunday New York time) and to make any changes I would have to pay 30% restocking charge on all four items in the order of which only three were personalised, cancel the entire order and re-order. I offered to pay an extra 30% on the item that needed the typo corrected and have it processed as part of the original order or have it engraved on the other side - considering it was "in production already" within 12hrs of being ordered, but was brushed off.
I feel like there was no effort put in to keep their customer happy or even address the problem, just scripted correspondence and an attempt to get more money. Very disappointed and disgusted with the final outcome.

(I would post photos if my phone had enough memory)

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
I'm so sorry to hear that, the shopping experience has disappointed you. Could you please provide your order number, so that we will connect out customer service to solve for you again?
arturl8
2/14/19

WARNING: NEVER ,NEVER,NEVER HAVE BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.
NEVER GOT MY ORDER BY VALENTINE'S DAY!
NO ANSWERS ON THE PHONE. NO RESPONSE ON EMAIL! AND I DON'T KNOW IF I WILL GET MY ORDER EVER!

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Hi, I'm so sorry to hear that. There are so many orders during the Valentine's Day. Thank you for your understanding. Could you please provide your order number, so that we will connect our customer service to solve for you?
damw1
2/13/19

I ordered my 2 necklaces two weeks ago and I have yet to get any email confirmation and it hasn't came in the mail. I've emailed, called, tried to look my email up on the website and absolutely nothing. I really want these necklaces but i might have to report to my bank I've been scammed.

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Hi, don't worry. That may because there is something wrong with our auto-email system. You can shop with confidence.You may track your order here -> https://www.soufeel.com/trackorder, thank you for your understanding.
maxinee8
1/30/19

I had bracelet for y self and 25 charms brought one for my my who is 86 charms of her grandchildren the hole 5 charms have gone completely discoloured u could never where this bracelet my mum is heartbroken I complained they said there sorry but could offer me a discount why would u won't more charms when these have all changed colour il stick with pandora

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Hi, we are so sorry to hear that, please send email to cs@soufeel.com, they maybe they will help you.
donnab536
1/23/19

I decided the best present I could possible give my daughter on her 21st birthday was a picture of her and her dad the very last time they were together I choose this particular picture because the following day after his birthday he went to work as normal and collapsed at work and was admitted to hospital while after sometime weeks had passed they finally turned off the machines that was keeping him alive. My daughter was only 19 years young and she lost her papa her best friend and I no that I as her mam can never fill that void and her step dad can never fill her dads shoes so having this necklace she will always have her dad close to her heart inside and out. On recieving the item even tho arrived two days after her birthday it was a very unique special present which my daughter will cherish for always I can't thank you all for the brilliant work you did in turning a photo into a necklace well done from a very happy customer and a very happy daughter

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Thank you for you support, we will do better.
angeliquea4
1/22/19

I cant talk about how the product is because I have not gotten it yet. But I ordered a photo wallet for my wife on 12/21/2018 I knew it wasn't going to come by Christmas but that was okay it was only supposed to be about 5 to 7 bossiness days. By January 2019 i still had nothing and my order still said processing so I emailed them and they said that they had made my photo wallet but it didn't pass the test to be shipped so they had to make another one BUT now they were out of stock of my item till 1/14/19 they asked if I wanted a refund I said no because I still want what I ordered they stated they would start making my order on 1/14/19 it is now 1/22/19 and I STILL have not gotten my order and it still say processing I emailed them again the other day and still haven't gotten an email back. I will NEVER order fro them again. This is crap!!!

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
I'm so sorry for that, we are trying very hard to reply your email ASAP but it will take some time. Your patience will be greatly appreciated.
ellaz6
1/21/19

I waited for the necklace to
Arrive a bit but I love the necklace always wearing it now since I bought it's worth the wait and the money

brians724
1/20/19

The product was horrible. It looked like it was hand drawn by a junior high student with little to no skills. The product did not look like the picture sent in. Soufeel was contacted and responded to e-mails, but contradicted their website on how long it was going to take (web said 5-10 days; customer service said much longer for their special process - which was in no way special!). They also defended the final product stating it was supposed to look like it did. NEVER BUY FROM THEM!!!

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
I'm so sorry to hear that, could you please provide your order number, we will contact our customer service, and I believe they will solve your problem quite soon.
helend171
1/17/19

Was not happy they weren't great not what I was expecting the wallets weren't very good sorry but maybe it was just my ones so I have to go buy new ones but not from this company

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
I'm so sorry to hear that, please send an email to cs@soufeel.com, our customer service will definitely figure a way out for you.
jamelizp
1/15/19

My photo phone case was perfect! It isn't so "protective" but the photo was clear and set up exactly as I set it up when I ordered it.

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Thank you for your compliment and suggest, we will do better.
cyns1
1/14/19

Soufeel Jewelry has got to be the worst online experience I had to deal with for an online purchase. Not only did I not get acknowledgement when i placed the order, I had to go online and find out what i ordered was out of stock. It took me to send them a message to inquire about my order to NOW get an email saying their website doesn't update the supply of merchandise they have on hand and so what i ordered was out of stock. Then on top of everything they have the audacity to charge my card before confirming my order and before even knowing they can fulfill the order. This is UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

Save me the reply back with your generic message saying customer service will handle my order. If anything not only should i be reimbursed but should be due some type of compensation especially due to the fact that what i ordered was for my daughters birthday.

NEVER AGAIN AND I'LL MAKE SURE TO PASS THIS ALONG TO ANYONE ELSE I KNOW THAT HAVE/WILL ORDER FROM YOU!

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Hi Cyn, I'm so sorry to heart that, could you please provide your order number, so that we definitely solve the question for you.
debbiev33
Debbie V.
1/11/19

I ordered a black photo wallet from them. When it came (2 months later) it was almost cardboard like and purple. The photo was cut off top and bottom. Ugliest piece of crap I've ever seen. I've been trying to get a refund (I'd be happy to send it back) but after a few emails, they only offered me 30%. I want 100%!

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Hi Debbie, I'm so sorry to hear that, but customized products do not support refunds in general. Please contact our customer service, thank you for your understanding.
jessicat238
1/7/19

Ordered a necklace for a friend on Dec 20th, I knew it was cutting it close to hope to get it by Christmas, but tracking my order and its still showing "processing" I think this is a scam and I plan on reporting this company and finding a way to get my money back. Its a shame. I planned on purchasing more for Valentines day! Bad business! Very disappointed.

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Hi jessica, don't be worry. We are legal, you can shop with confidence. Order issues pls contact our customer service at cs@soufeel.com, and I believe they will solve your problem quite soon.
noras49
1/7/19

I bought a personalised charm and wallet. The quality of both products is excellent. Will definitely use this company again.

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
We are so glad to hear that! Thank you for your support.
tobyw25
1/6/19

I ordered a Charm for my wife's Pandora Bracelet, with a picture of our 1st Granddaughter, so pleased I turn around and ordered he valentine gift

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
How lovely baby! Thank you for your compliment, we will do better.
silviar23
1/4/19

I ordered a personalized charm with my son's picture, I received it on time. It's really nice and original! I 100% recommend!

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
We are so glad to hear that silvia. Thank you for your compliment!
shellyk34
1/4/19

I would not recommend this company to anyone. I placed my order on 12.14.2018 and my order still says processing. The website clearly stated 5 to 7 days for processing. I have attempted to contact them by e-mail (auto reply comes back) and by phone (message is left, no call back). If you try to cancel the order it states a 30% charge. What about a 30% refund for order being late or canceling the order for full refund if you are not able to process the order. This company is poorly managed and customer service is the worst!

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
I'm so sorry you didn't get your order in time, there are so many item to product in order. Your customized item cannot be modified once you finish payment in general. Thank you for your understanding. We will connect our customer service to solve your issue quite soon.
paulineg27
1/4/19

i ordered two photo charms,when they came one was very dark i could not make the picture out,i wrote a email to customer service ,this was answered by bonnie,she was very helpfull i explained what had happened( it was acually my fault i had sent a dark photo without realising),i was offered 40% off the price which i recieved was told i could keep the charm,i ordered another charm with a different photo ,arrived yesterday and could not be happier with it,delivery may be a little slow but worth the wait

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Thank you for your understanding. We will do better.
valerieg101
1/4/19

très satisfaite de ma commande passée chez vous, 3 perles de chez vous déjà et très beau résultat tant avec la gravure que la photo. Merci

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Nous sommes si heureux d'entendre cela, merci beaucoup.
latashan3
12/31/18

I ordered a photo necklace for a friend who has lost his mother. I also paid for the expedited shipping. It's been a week and my item has not shipped, I got an email saying that it would be delayed until Jan 19th until more are in stock. I am furious!!! What do you mean?? In the email they asked if I wanted a refund if the necklace. NO! I want what I ordered, or a refund of everything I spent on the product and shipping!!! I will search for reviews next time before I use any other company. This is a shame Soufeel

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Sorry for that, the order h\now has been highly increased because of the shopping, hope you can understand. If you want to get your money, please send an email to cs@soufeel.com, our customer service will definitely figure a way out for you.
brittanyb124
12/28/18

I ordered a personalized necklace for my mom back on Dec. 13 w/ a guaranteed delivery date by Christmas eve I have called, left messages, sent emails, and the only thing they can say is that it's a busy time of year. You knew that when you lied to and scammed 100's of people out of their money!!! The last email I got from them which was 5 days ago stated my order would be shipped on the 27th here it is almost the new year and I still haven't received a shipping confirmation email. When you check the tracking on the website it still says processing. If I could give this piece of crap company a ZERO star rating I would!!! Take MY advice do NOT order from here!!! RUN!!!! THIS SITE NEED TO BE REPORTED AND SHUT DOWN FOR FALSE ADVERTISING AND SCAMMING! WE WORK HARD FOR OUR MONEY AND IT'S A SHAME WHEN IT GETS STOLEN!! PLEASE SEE PICS BELOW!

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Hi Brittany, we are so sorry you didn't get your Christmas gift in time. You may track your order here -> https://www.soufeel.com/trackorder, thank you for your understanding. If you want to get your money, please send an email to cs@soufeel.com, our customer service will definitely figure a way out for you. Thank you for your understanding.
pearlb36
12/28/18

I wish I had visited this site before I ordered anything from Soufeel, I would never deal with them again. On the 2nd December I ordered an engraved silver bangle for my granddaughter's birth which is in February so delivery wasn't a problem although it arrive well before Xmas. I had asked for 7 words to be engraved but it arrived with the last one missing. I emailed them immediately but they say there is nothing they can do as I didn't
include the last word on my order. The words were "she believed she could, so she did". Obviously it makes no sense with the "did" missing so the only option I have is to try and get it engraved locally. When I ordered the bangle I checked the words I had asked for 2 or three times, to make sure and I know I didn't make a mistake, but on the order confirmation which was emailed there was no mention of them. This did worry me slightly but the reviews (on their web site) were good so I wasn't too concerned. Please, if ordering from this company, do a print screen after entering the words you have asked to be engraved and then you will at least have proof of what you have asked for.

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Hi Pearl, we are so sorry for our factory mistake. And I believe they will solve your problem quite soon. Thank you for your advice.
jenniferc790
12/27/18

Ordered on December 15th paid extra to have it by Christmas. It's the 27th, they have taken my money, my order is still processing, and I can't reach them to get any answers. Message says they will respond within 24 hours but still nothing. I've left multiple messages over the past several days.

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
HI Jennifer, our customer service are trying very hard to reply your email ASAP but it will take some time. Your patience will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi bethany, could you please offer us your order number to cs@soufeel.com so that our customer service representative will look into this further for you?

By SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative

Hi Tracy, for the personalised charm, it will take about 3-5 business days to make it, and then 6-9 business days for shipping. Hoping my reply helps you! -Rosa

By SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative

Yvonne H., our main facility is located in Asia, and we have warehouse and sorting center in US, and in Europe. Depending on the location you order from, we ship from warehouses nearby. -Rosa

By SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative

Dear Debbie, Thank you for your feedback. We usually ship the order very fast except your order including photo charm or presale items.So we suggest you double check the order, or send an e-mail to us by offering us the order No. We will reply you within 5 hours. By the way, thank you for Alice's answer,it is very helpful, too. Thank you so much for your support. Best regards,

By SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative

Hi Erin, thank you for your order to us. Please don't worry. Just send an email to cs@soufeel.com which has your order number or email address. Our customer service will be happy to assist you. Thank you for your patience.

By SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative

Hi, if you ordered customized items, we usually need 3-7 days to handcraft, and at this time of year, delivery will take more time than usual. I highly recommend you to track your order by yourself, just click here -> https://www.soufeel.com/trackorder, thank you for your understanding.

By SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative

Hi Emma, thanks for reaching out. Yes, the order can reach before Xmas. Generally speaking, once your personalized charm is finished, it will take about 6-10 days for the order to arrive. Regarding your specific order status, could you contact our customer service via Live Help or cs@soufeel.com, and our customer service team are always glad to help you here. -Rosa

By SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative

Thank you for your inquiry, claire s. We provide standard shipping (10-18 BUSINESS DAYS), DHL express shipping (6-9 BUSINESS DAYS), and UK EXPEDITED(4-7 BUSINESS DAYS). We make every effort to get it to you as soon as possible, but customized orders may take longer to process due to the customization work involved, such as the personalized photo charms, it will take us about 3-5 days to make it. Hope this reply helps! -Rosa

By SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative

Yes it does. It looks really good. It is excellent quality

By Nora S.

Hi Deb, Thank you for contacting us, could you please send e-mail to cs@soufeel.com by offering us your order No.? So we will check your order status and reply you ASAP. Thank you for your understanding. Best regards, May

By SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Soufeel staff and other customers.

Soufeel?