Review of Soufeel

Tel: 1-800-518-2718
cs@soufeel.com

lucyb93
4/14/19

Altho my query came about due to a fault I cannot complain about the customer service at all! Tracy emailed me and offered me a replacement and explained the time scales etc. Very happy thank you!

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Thank you for your support, we will do better.
samanthat87
4/10/19

I've ordered so many items from this company they are fantastic! Really nice quality items perfect for any gift

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Thank you for your compliment, could you please share it with us on the website? Thank you!
paulaw146
4/8/19

Placed an order and the corrispondance has been first class . Any questions asked have been replayed to . Can't wait to receive my order .

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Hi, you may track your order here -> https://www.soufeel.com/trackorder, thank you for your understanding.
stoical
4/8/19

La verdad q encantada con mi pedido...merece la pena comprar y acer vregslos....no me esperaba q saldria ran chuli mi regalo

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Hola, si está satisfecho con su regalo, ¿podría compartirlo con nosotros en el sitio web? ¡Gracias!
jessicas625
3/27/19

Ordered beginning off March ready for mother's day and complained about my order yesterday about the fact the tracking information has been at the same area for three days and not been updated for a week and the day after complaining about them on trust pilot my tracking information is now unavailable and it's now saying unknown number ,wrote too them on Facebook and contacted them you don't get no where nobody can tell you where your order is but just like that they can cancel your order by looks off it cuz now my tracking information is unknown ,wish I had looked on Facebook first at the reviews on all there posts about peoples items not turning up

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
I'm so sorry to hear that, please send an email to cs@soufeel.com, our customer service will definitely figure a way out for you.
hannahm133
3/12/19

I love bracelet that's why I"ve been to a lot of website, and I found out that Soufeel's price is competitive. Quality is good, clasp is unique. Excellent customer service (Tracy) .But make sure that you order the right size, because if not , you will end up paying the shipping fee for returning the item, and fee for the replacement.

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
So glad to hear that! We will do better in the future. Thank you for your suggest.
galinam15
3/11/19

I am very surprised that there is such a good friend as Soufeel. Both jewelry and excellent service!

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Thank you for your compliment, we will do better in the future.
ornaldoo
2/26/19

I ordered a necklace for my girlfriend whose birthday was on 20th of February from soufeel.com a month ago and still hasn't gotten my item yet. I tried to contact them countless times by submitting a ticket and writing an email. When they finally replied to me they said they are going to ship my order on 22nd of February. Today is 26th and the website says it is still processing my order. My girlfriend's birthday is way past and they still haven't shipped my order. I think this is a scam website.

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that, could you please provide your order number so that we will check it for you?
juano53
2/22/19

I ordered a necklace for my girlfriend on February 7th and I knew there was a possibility it would not come in time for Valentines day because it said 2-4 business days (I purchased the fast shipping). But it still has not gotten here!!! I emailed them, no reply. I called them, voice mail. Never ordering from here again.

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Hi Juan, I'm so sorry to hear that. Could you please provide your order number, so that we will check it for you? We will connect our customer service to solve for you quite soon. Thank you for your understanding.
veek3
2/20/19

This company has bad customer service! They dont want to return product that has broke and didnt look anything like the picture we wanted! Wanted to make a Christmas gift for my husband and didnt get the wallet and key chain till Feb. What the heck! Picture on the key chain fell out in two days! Drawing on the wallet was a complete fail! All I Want is to get my refund and said they will not do it. These people will ruin your gift! Please dont waste ur time and money here! They are a rip off! I wish I could put negitve 5 stars for them. Same on you soufeel!

lorettah54
2/19/19

I've ordered a picture watch for my husband for his birthday which is Sunday the 24th. I know it will not be here by this week. I should have read the reviews before I ordered their product. I keep checking the website on my tracking status and it's still say "being processed" I placed my order on the 8th of Feb, and still saying the same thing as of today. Dang mann...I should have read the reviews first. Very disappointed. I will not be ordering from them again. Order #3011344628

riior
2/18/19

I ordered a dog tag picture chain for a young boy whose brother was recently killed in Thailand and it is still under process. I ordered it the 1st of February and it is nigh on impossible to get in touch. The boys funeral is tomorrow and i wanted it so his brother could at least have something closde to him. VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED

grahamm73
2/16/19

I ordered for Valentine's Day , paid extra for Special delivery , no communication despite many emails , avoid dealing with this company

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Hi, currently our customer service has so many letters to reply one by one, we are trying very hard to reply your email ASAP but it will take some time. Your patience will be greatly appreciated. If you want to track your order, please click here ->https://www.soufeel.com/trackorder
ai23
2/14/19

Disappointed and disgusted.

I have made several purchase through this company and am very disappointed.
I'll start off by saying, when my Las order finally did arrive - the earrings arrived bent out of shape, irregular/uneven amounts of material were used so they did not match and in pieces with one of the stones DISLODGED completely. The chain for the locket was very poorly soldered, shorter and of inferior quality compared to the one I ordered for my daughter a year prior... The locket itself was smeared in glue and had a very crooked/bent loop which made it sit strangely on the chain. I had contacted customer service regarding these issues but nobody has responded in three days.

When I first purchased a locket for my daughter. It took longer than expected to arrive, which I can deal with, looked prety good at first but after being worn once it had started to oxidise quite badly and was covered in blotches.
With my second purchase, I had sent them an email within 5 minutes of placing the order to correct a typo on one of the items as the payment had gone through immediately and I didn't have time to cancel and reorder. After a long and tedious back and forth - they told me that the item was already in production (on a Sunday New York time) and to make any changes I would have to pay 30% restocking charge on all four items in the order of which only three were personalised, cancel the entire order and re-order. I offered to pay an extra 30% on the item that needed the typo corrected and have it processed as part of the original order or have it engraved on the other side - considering it was "in production already" within 12hrs of being ordered, but was brushed off.
I feel like there was no effort put in to keep their customer happy or even address the problem, just scripted correspondence and an attempt to get more money. Very disappointed and disgusted with the final outcome.

(I would post photos if my phone had enough memory)

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
I'm so sorry to hear that, the shopping experience has disappointed you. Could you please provide your order number, so that we will connect out customer service to solve for you again?
arturl8
2/14/19

WARNING: NEVER ,NEVER,NEVER HAVE BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.
NEVER GOT MY ORDER BY VALENTINE'S DAY!
NO ANSWERS ON THE PHONE. NO RESPONSE ON EMAIL! AND I DON'T KNOW IF I WILL GET MY ORDER EVER!

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Hi, I'm so sorry to hear that. There are so many orders during the Valentine's Day. Thank you for your understanding. Could you please provide your order number, so that we will connect our customer service to solve for you?
damw1
2/13/19

I ordered my 2 necklaces two weeks ago and I have yet to get any email confirmation and it hasn't came in the mail. I've emailed, called, tried to look my email up on the website and absolutely nothing. I really want these necklaces but i might have to report to my bank I've been scammed.

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Hi, don't worry. That may because there is something wrong with our auto-email system. You can shop with confidence.You may track your order here -> https://www.soufeel.com/trackorder, thank you for your understanding.
maxinee8
1/30/19

I had bracelet for y self and 25 charms brought one for my my who is 86 charms of her grandchildren the hole 5 charms have gone completely discoloured u could never where this bracelet my mum is heartbroken I complained they said there sorry but could offer me a discount why would u won't more charms when these have all changed colour il stick with pandora

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Hi, we are so sorry to hear that, please send email to cs@soufeel.com, they maybe they will help you.
donnab536
1/23/19

I decided the best present I could possible give my daughter on her 21st birthday was a picture of her and her dad the very last time they were together I choose this particular picture because the following day after his birthday he went to work as normal and collapsed at work and was admitted to hospital while after sometime weeks had passed they finally turned off the machines that was keeping him alive. My daughter was only 19 years young and she lost her papa her best friend and I no that I as her mam can never fill that void and her step dad can never fill her dads shoes so having this necklace she will always have her dad close to her heart inside and out. On recieving the item even tho arrived two days after her birthday it was a very unique special present which my daughter will cherish for always I can't thank you all for the brilliant work you did in turning a photo into a necklace well done from a very happy customer and a very happy daughter

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Thank you for you support, we will do better.
angeliquea4
1/22/19

I cant talk about how the product is because I have not gotten it yet. But I ordered a photo wallet for my wife on 12/21/2018 I knew it wasn't going to come by Christmas but that was okay it was only supposed to be about 5 to 7 bossiness days. By January 2019 i still had nothing and my order still said processing so I emailed them and they said that they had made my photo wallet but it didn't pass the test to be shipped so they had to make another one BUT now they were out of stock of my item till 1/14/19 they asked if I wanted a refund I said no because I still want what I ordered they stated they would start making my order on 1/14/19 it is now 1/22/19 and I STILL have not gotten my order and it still say processing I emailed them again the other day and still haven't gotten an email back. I will NEVER order fro them again. This is crap!!!

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
I'm so sorry for that, we are trying very hard to reply your email ASAP but it will take some time. Your patience will be greatly appreciated.
ellaz6
1/21/19

I waited for the necklace to
Arrive a bit but I love the necklace always wearing it now since I bought it's worth the wait and the money

brians724
1/20/19

The product was horrible. It looked like it was hand drawn by a junior high student with little to no skills. The product did not look like the picture sent in. Soufeel was contacted and responded to e-mails, but contradicted their website on how long it was going to take (web said 5-10 days; customer service said much longer for their special process - which was in no way special!). They also defended the final product stating it was supposed to look like it did. NEVER BUY FROM THEM!!!

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
I'm so sorry to hear that, could you please provide your order number, we will contact our customer service, and I believe they will solve your problem quite soon.
helend171
1/17/19

Was not happy they weren't great not what I was expecting the wallets weren't very good sorry but maybe it was just my ones so I have to go buy new ones but not from this company

jamelizp
1/15/19

My photo phone case was perfect! It isn't so "protective" but the photo was clear and set up exactly as I set it up when I ordered it.

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Thank you for your compliment and suggest, we will do better.
cyns1
1/14/19

Soufeel Jewelry has got to be the worst online experience I had to deal with for an online purchase. Not only did I not get acknowledgement when i placed the order, I had to go online and find out what i ordered was out of stock. It took me to send them a message to inquire about my order to NOW get an email saying their website doesn't update the supply of merchandise they have on hand and so what i ordered was out of stock. Then on top of everything they have the audacity to charge my card before confirming my order and before even knowing they can fulfill the order. This is UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

Save me the reply back with your generic message saying customer service will handle my order. If anything not only should i be reimbursed but should be due some type of compensation especially due to the fact that what i ordered was for my daughters birthday.

NEVER AGAIN AND I'LL MAKE SURE TO PASS THIS ALONG TO ANYONE ELSE I KNOW THAT HAVE/WILL ORDER FROM YOU!

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Hi Cyn, I'm so sorry to heart that, could you please provide your order number, so that we definitely solve the question for you.
debbiev33
Debbie V.
1/11/19

I ordered a black photo wallet from them. When it came (2 months later) it was almost cardboard like and purple. The photo was cut off top and bottom. Ugliest piece of crap I've ever seen. I've been trying to get a refund (I'd be happy to send it back) but after a few emails, they only offered me 30%. I want 100%!

Response from SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Hi Debbie, I'm so sorry to hear that, but customized products do not support refunds in general. Please contact our customer service, thank you for your understanding.

Hi bethany, could you please offer us your order number to cs@soufeel.com so that our customer service representative will look into this further for you?

By SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative

Hi Tracy, for the personalised charm, it will take about 3-5 business days to make it, and then 6-9 business days for shipping. Hoping my reply helps you! -Rosa

By SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative

Yvonne H., our main facility is located in Asia, and we have warehouse and sorting center in US, and in Europe. Depending on the location you order from, we ship from warehouses nearby. -Rosa

By SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative

Dear Debbie, Thank you for your feedback. We usually ship the order very fast except your order including photo charm or presale items.So we suggest you double check the order, or send an e-mail to us by offering us the order No. We will reply you within 5 hours. By the way, thank you for Alice's answer,it is very helpful, too. Thank you so much for your support. Best regards,

By SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative

Hi Erin, thank you for your order to us. Please don't worry. Just send an email to cs@soufeel.com which has your order number or email address. Our customer service will be happy to assist you. Thank you for your patience.

By SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative

Hi, if you ordered customized items, we usually need 3-7 days to handcraft, and at this time of year, delivery will take more time than usual. I highly recommend you to track your order by yourself, just click here -> https://www.soufeel.com/trackorder, thank you for your understanding.

By SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative

Hi Emma, thanks for reaching out. Yes, the order can reach before Xmas. Generally speaking, once your personalized charm is finished, it will take about 6-10 days for the order to arrive. Regarding your specific order status, could you contact our customer service via Live Help or cs@soufeel.com, and our customer service team are always glad to help you here. -Rosa

By SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative

Thank you for your inquiry, claire s. We provide standard shipping (10-18 BUSINESS DAYS), DHL express shipping (6-9 BUSINESS DAYS), and UK EXPEDITED(4-7 BUSINESS DAYS). We make every effort to get it to you as soon as possible, but customized orders may take longer to process due to the customization work involved, such as the personalized photo charms, it will take us about 3-5 days to make it. Hope this reply helps! -Rosa

By SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative

Yes it does. It looks really good. It is excellent quality

By Nora S.

Hi Deb, Thank you for contacting us, could you please send e-mail to cs@soufeel.com by offering us your order No.? So we will check your order status and reply you ASAP. Thank you for your understanding. Best regards, May

By SOUFEEL J., Soufeel Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Soufeel staff and other customers.

Soufeel?