US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

lindas338
12/5/16

I FINALLY received my bag. I think it is not good quality. The leather is very thin. There is no way to close the bag. This bag is not as large as presented but I would live with that if the bag was a good quality bag. I have real LV bags and this bag is certainly no replica. I called customer service and was told I would have to mail the bag back to China at my expense ($20-30). Had I known this I would have never ordered from this company. I foolishly thought that $275 would/could provide a good LV replica. It did not and now I am stuck with a bag I am thoroughly unhappy with. Purse Valley should have paid to ship it back. Beware!

emilyp57
12/1/16

Received my LOUIS VUITTON Damier Ebene Hampstead PM and Ebene Normandy wallet today. Both are beautiful and well-made. Metal plate and zippers were bright gold. My order was placed 11/3/16 and shipped 11/10/16 and arrived 11/30/16. Every time I emailed PV with a question or concern, they always replied although it did take 24 hours. I chose to pay with Visa instead of Western Union, and my card was overcharged $16. I contacted them and was refunded quickly. Overall, I'd have to say my experience was very positive. I was hesitant at first due to all the negative reviews PV has received, but was willing to take the risk. I don't doubt that the negative reviews are true, but it's a hit-or-miss chance I was willing to take. Only order if you're OK with the risk of losing your money and getting an ugly bag (or nothing at all) or you just may get an amazing knock off at a great price. I feel lucky that it all worked out.
The bags look gorgeous and authentic!! The only thing that bothered me was the one of the numbers on the plate (supposed to be a 0) was missing half (as if it wasn't stamped hard enough) and there's a tiny little bump on one corner. The wallet button was raised (the real LV wallet is flatter). But other than that, for the price I paid, I'm very satisfied. Good luck to anyone that puts in an order!

janicea23
12/1/16

I've ordered from this site three times and EVERY SINGLE TIME something fraudulent happens afterwards. I received a notification from my bank indicating suspicious activity. This was on thanksgiving and Black Friday. So this means they went on an online shopping spree!!! Luckily my bank cancelled my card and sent a replacement. Now don't get me wrong, the items from this company are amazing so I will continue to order from them but I will use a pre-paid debit card when ordering.

mandyw12
11/30/16

Was called from my AMEX company telling me that there was a $1200 charge trying to be pushed through. I attempted to purchase a bag from Purse Valley months ago, but my order was canceled, now they are trying to milk me out of $$$. Canceled my card, and WILL never recommend this shady company.

vickia12
11/30/16

I ORDERED A GUCCI BAG AND WHEN I RECEIVED IT WAS THE WRONG BAG SO CALLED AND THEY SAID TO RETURN USPS AND IHAVE A RECORDED MESSAGE STATING THAT THEY APPROVED (WHICH I GOT BEFORE RETURNING TO CHINA) TO PAY THE SHIPPING BECAUSE OF THE WRONG BAG BEING SENT. RETURNED AND SENT THE RECEIPT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR REFUND NOW THEY STATE THAT CHINA IS TELLING THEM THEY CAN ONLY REFUND THE AMOUNT OF THE BAG AND NOT THE SHIPPING (REALLY?) WHICH WAS $100.00!!!
I WILL NEVER BY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!

sarad66
11/13/16

I ordered $378 worth of products from this site. Immediately after my credit card was authorized for use from this, I had three additional charges from online websites totaling over $500. I contacted Purse Valley via phone and could not even understand the individual on the other line. I then texted the company and received numerous threatening and rude texts back. I was told I would get refunded the $378 and it is 21 days later and I still have not yet seen it. My bank had to investigate the additional charges that were charged to card moments after my purse valley purchase. DO NOT TRUST THIS WEBSITE!!!

donnam152
11/3/16

I must say I have never gotten such great customer service or received such a beautiful handbag in record time My Kimono bag "Luis Vuitton " is perfect !!! Every detail looks just like it should!! I cannot wait to reorder more for the holidays! I will never order from anyone else and they take American Express they wouldn't if they didn't start d behind there products and service!!

ja28164
10/12/16

Ordered a bag they sent another one not the same one I ordered ,,
To return it it's gonna cost me more than 50$!!!!!
And when I called them they told me u can sell it or u can give it as a gift to one of ur friends !!!!!!!!!!!!!

anam118
10/5/16

I bought a watch for my husband which arrived with broken clasp...proceeded to return, they recieved the watch and sent me a Western Union confirmation...bothered to go to Western Union to get the money but the money was never transferred...so I lot the watch money and 2 shippings over a broken watch! DONT BE STUPID DONT BUY the owner should go to jail for fraud

smiths40
9/29/16

Order twice....in my first order bag broke within a month and they sent wrong replacement, went I complaint, I was ignored!

Order the second time after a few years cause I forgot it was the same site. Received faulty bag and was told to return it for a reimbursement, which I never received! After months of chasing, still nothing, they simply hung-up upon discovering it's my call and never reply to any emails.

Stay away from this site - not worth a dime!

aprilm47
9/29/16

Doesn't look at all like an authentic LV. They must photograph authentic designer products, but ship their fake manufactured ones out. Then, they make you pay to return it.

ratingz
9/21/16

very bad experience. they are very non proffessional. my package didnt arrive on time though they had mentionned 7days shipment time. i paid 56usd shipment and it did not arrive on time. was an anniversary gift. their client service center is very bad. they take 48 hours to reply to ome email. i asked for cancellation and didnt respond. anyhow, i wish there was a zeo in the rating

yazminp
9/20/16

Did not want to accept my paypal only a visa credit card and i had to call my card to have them approve the charge but didnt cuz it sounded shady. Few months later im getting fraudulent charges on my Visa and this is the only shady site i used it on!! Dont buy from them unless you want to get hacked!

stepheng73
9/18/16

I ordered a two different watches at two different times. These watches are designed for people who cannot afford the real thing but like the designs or don't want a real one due to theft. They are homage watches that keep time just like a Seiko or Citizen watch. Nothing more. I bought a Tag Heuer Monaco Calibre 36 and a Patek Philippe Nautilus. Both were excellent quality and only an expert watch collector could tell the difference. They both keep excellent time. They have good movements inside that most inexpensive watches have all Made In Japan or Japanese designs. I did contact customer service and they responded by email within a few days. I was unable to reach them by phone though. I haven't been in- boxed with any promotional emails and no fraudulent use of my credit card whatsoever. I'm buying another watch right now. Any doubts, just use a credit card from a bank with a good fraud division. They all have dispute departments.

josephinem11
9/10/16

After I purchased from this website, my account was hacked and they managed to withdraw $1,000+++ from my account using the debit card I used, good thing that my bank noticed the unusual transaction and suspended the card. Should have used paypal
BEWARE,,,,,

johnh583
9/3/16

I purchased this watch two months ago do the knobs on the bezel are tarnishing and it keeps lousy time I lost a half hour in one day

elizabethd83
8/31/16

I ordered a copy Birkin then read the reviews. Most of the reviews are very mixed and I was worried. Interestingly the very bad reviews are also written n very bad English making me wonder if it's the competition. I decided if my bag was of poor quality it may be money wasted but a lesson learned. For me my bag arrived very quickly, it is an outstanding copy, I didn't have to contact customer service so no comment there. I haven't been bombarded with lots of promotional emails since I bought my bag and there has been no fraudulent use of my credit card. I will be buying more.

bw20
8/30/16

I bought a Louie V bag which came on time and I loved it! Excellent quality and stitching. There is a little glitch in the inside zipper but it is functional. It really looks like the real thing and better yet feels like it. I have tried other replicas only to be disappointed by the quality. I ordered the matching wallet and it should be here soon. The first time I used my american express. AMX did not authorize the charge until speaking to me but purse valley kept in contact and there was no problem. For the wallet I used bank check (I now trusted them) but this method takes longer as it has to wait a week to clear the bank... however the customer service has been great. Once it ships you are given a tracking number so you can track your item. I think this is a great replica site. Having said that you are still paying several hundred for your purse so you should expect good quality. I was just not expecting it to be as nice as it was.

marcg37
8/19/16

I bought a Omega seamaster watch from y9u. It is the worst watch I have ever owned. It always ran fase and after 6 months it just stopped. I was supposed to have a japanese movement, but it had a cheap chinese movement.

kayneh
8/18/16

The purse came in a timely fashion and it was beautiful great quality. I bought it with a bran new credit card that had never been used and a week after I received the bag, someone was trying to make fraudulent purchases with my card#. The purchases were declined but , the fact is they compromised my card info... Shady!

sanc34
8/11/16

i ordered one bag that was good. the second bag i finally cancelled as they kept telling me my VISA did not authorize. It was not true. They said that they ran it 6 times. My bank said they never saw it come in for authorization(i work there).

elisau1
8/9/16

Yes, I would like to know the status of my order?

nahuzaa
8/5/16

low

deanee
7/23/16

I bought four bags and they arrived today - absolutely gorgeous and extremely well made. Definitely going back for more.

I bought:

1 Louis Vuitton Capuciness Crocodile Leather Red MM 607549 C$420.62
1 Louis Vuitton Cluny Corail C$349.22
1 Prada Double Tote Crocodile Leather Bag Green C$395.95
1 Gucci Bamboo Daily Blooms Bag Blush Pink C$388.16

gordanan
7/8/16

Horrible experience!tried to purchase some bvlgari errings - they call me back: my vida doesn't work! " we accept only american expres for ordes lower then $800"ok. It was strange but I gave them the data.
No confirmation mail. Next day I call the vost. Service, apparently everything is just ok. Next day they call me to inform that my american expres doesn't work!!!they wanted me to accses to my account??!!
Then, I was so bored with all of them and I canceled the purchase. Swindlers- that's what there are!
But the cheap ones.
Never again!!!!!!

48 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PurseValley staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 9/6/16
Answer
fishyt
Fishy T.
A: you dope, no one here gives 2 $#*!s about your tracking, call them duh, and say ching choong my ding dong. That will work, you friggen dope.
on 9/29/16