US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

michellea113
2/20/17

I ordered multiple items almost a month ago. I got one email a few weeks ago saying there was a small delay and never got any more communication. I called them and was told my order was large so it was delayed slightly. I called again and was told there was a quality issue and it would be resolved shortly. I called again and was given the quality story again. I asked why partial items hadn't been sent since not all items could have quality issues and was told they were doing that on that date and would have a shipping number for me. that was 10 days ago. the site shows that I haven't paid yet even thought they took my money almost a month ago from my account. today when I called I'm given the quality story again and told they should have tracking this week. when I say I'm sick of getting that same story and feel like this is fraud he says he'll contact China again and should have tracking this week. it's just the same story over and over. no contact from the company. only the repeat answer when I call them

nicoleh84
2/18/17

I ordered a Louis Vuitton keepall 55. I ordered the beginning of January and it took a while to come because of the Chinese New Year. I was skeptical of ordering because of all the fraudulent things I've read. But a few weeks later it came, no suspicious activity on my account. (And I used e-check method) Their customer is actually amazing. I ordered another bag and they called to confirm, they also asked about my last order and if I was pleased. I told them about one small mark on an extra strap, they told me to email them pictures. I did that and they called back the next day telling me they received them and that they will be sending me a new one. This is a great company. I love my bag. I have a real one and it's seriously perfect. I can't wait to receive my next one :)

rochelleb8
2/18/17

On the question page of a light blue Goyard st louis tote, someone asked which size the bag was and someone from company wrote large, which is still there. It came, and it wasnt. I received a full refund. I shipped it bag they way they said to, which cost over $70 and the said i would be compensated and they are refusing to refund my shipping cost. They misrepresented the bag. They are liars. It still shows a large bag; they havent fixed it. Do not buy!!!

lesliea28
2/16/17

After seeing many reviews on YouTube about their bags, I decided to take a plunge and purchase one. I bought it mid January and they gave me a call telling me that I wouldn't receive it until mid January because they werent able to ship sooner. I asked why and they let me know that it was because of their Chinese New a year holiday. I was still a bit skeptical, but I said okay. A week later, I changed my mind and I called them to tell them I wanted to cancel my order and get a refund. They tried to tell me to wait a little longer for the bag and I said no. Once I refused to keep the order, the customer service began to be rude. They said "okay, we will forward it to our billing department. Bye" and every time I called to see if they cancelled the order, they kept hanging up on me. Two days later, I received an email saying that they had cancelled my order and that I should be receiving my refund in 14 days. I waited the 14 days and more, but up until this day, I have not received my refund. I called my bank and apparently they changed me with an e check for a company called Sierra Financial. I have called purse valley and they kept looping me on a recording that said I had four people in front of me. After 11 minutes on the phone, they'd forward me to a voicemail machine. Every. Single. Time. I finally got a representative and they told me to wait two more days and give the bank a transaction number. I called the bank and I told them about the transaction number. My bank said there was no refund pending. So it's just a back and fourth. Stay away from this company if you want to avoid a nightmare. I know some people claim they have had a great experience, but i suggest you stay away if you don't want to get your money stolen by this company. This has been a nightmare and I really hope I get my money back. It's been a month, and I still haven't seen a slight hint that I'll be getting my money back.

tamarac22
2/15/17

I ordered $500 worth of items and the items I received were very nice. However immediately after, I had four fraudulent changes posted to my CC account. I know it was this purchase that started this trend because I had not used this credit card for over six months, and had no previous issues. To Sandra B. just because I have money does not mean I want to pay $1000 for a head scarf. You obviously are not familiar with the wealthy or you would know we tend to be exceedingly frugal, and frequently down right stingy. Why do you think we have so much money... So calling others claim fraudulent is quite provincial on your part, Sandra B.

sandrab147
2/14/17

There is no way that many people had their credit card info used. Some of you say they charged 4000-6000 on your card. If you even had that kind of money or credit, your stupid ass would buy the real thing. You probably are charging all that yourself and trying to get your bank to reimburse you . Con artist.

janicej31
2/8/17

I ordered a LV bag charm and I am very pleased with the quality of their product, would definitely order again. Thanks purse valley!

karenm303
2/8/17

Seems like this company has a credit card fraud problem shouldn't that be reported somewhere? I tried to discuss it with them but they claim it was not possible I am sure that is was from that transaction. Still haven't received the item it has been weeks!

billm184
1/30/17

I have to admit ..
I wasn't to confident after ordering a wallet
to find so many negative reviews..
Yes it was a a few more steps ordering (giving my account permission to allow an international charge
But over all ..
Great experience...
Have a hard time relating to all the negative reviews?
The wallet came earlier than expected..
My wife is in love with it..
Quality was there ..wallet was close to a perfect match for her genuine LV Reggia

And over all a great experience..
What can I say

policyd
1/27/17

These people have GREAT products! To avoid any fraudulent charges, Western Union the money. It's cash and not tied to any of your accounts. Products look authentic. Would buy again

maryannc20
1/26/17

Someone from this company stole my information and made fraudulent online purchases. Great thing is my credit card company noticed and called me immediately and closed the card

joes643
1/25/17

Orderd a wallet for $155.00nincludbg shipping. They tried charging my Amex $900+ and it was declined. They emailed me telling me there was an issue with my payment and I replied letting them know. I never heard back from them.

leeleer
1/24/17

I recently ordered, via online, several items from Pursevalley. The following day I was informed, by my credit card company, that there were fraudulent charges on the card I used to purchase my merchandise. Pursevalley is a company from China. Someone attempted to use the card for a purchase of $4,000 in China the same day I completed my order online. This has never happened to me. I can't say, with certainty, that the company in some way was involved. I could say that it occurred in China the same day I made my purchase from Pursevalley. In my opinion, I'd be weary of making business with such a company.

paulb311
1/20/17

It took about 3 weeks to get my LV backpack, LV lady purse, and lady rolex. But it was worth the wait. Took the backpack and purse to a LV store and could not tell the difference.

sarah3319
1/20/17

They made excuse after excuse as to why my order wasn't shipping. First, they told me to pick something else out, because what I ordered wasn't available after all. Then, after waiting another week or two, they said the replacement didn't pass quality control. When I emailed them asking what exactly was going on, they cancelled my order. I then start getting multiple phone calls every day from my credit card company asking about potentially fraudulent charges.... In England, Eastern Europe, all over the place. I had approximately 10 fraudulent charges for everything from shopping to food. I would never attempt to purchase anything else from them.

veryhappyc
1/17/17

I bought two items from this place a bag and a wallet And the only thing I can say is that I am very happy. The items look authentic, and the shipping was really fast. I recommend this website. I did not have any problems. Communication is great. I decided to pay with my checking account and I do not have any charges or anything like that. This was my experirience and I will continue to buy from this place. I rate it 10 starts.

sheilad25
1/17/17

I bought a beautiful YSL purse from PurseValley. I used it twice and the magnetic catch broke. I have called numerous times and they refuse to replace the purse. Was told that I would receive a replacement catch but it has never arrived. The catch cannot be replaced because it is connected to the YSL logo on front of purse. They will not listen. Sent pictures and they never responded after they asked for the pictures. They refuse to replace the purse. The purse cannot be used -- a complete waste of $450. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!! Give your money to charity.

kayleent
1/16/17

Wanted to order a replacement part and was told i could only do that if i placed a new order also. So i did and got my new order but no replcement part. It's been 6 weeks and same story every time i call. We are waiting on the manufacturer..very disappointing

rakibulh1
1/11/17

I'm so happy with my product. I bought rolex gmt master ll.its looks so real. I'm glad that I didn't listen to other who said bad things about purse valley. Awesome experience and amazing customer service. I'm going order more stuff from them with my eyes close. 5star for sure. Keep it up good work purse valley

nikkij20
12/30/16

I ordered from this company and they kept trying to get $1.00 authorizations from my bank. Sounded suspicious to me so I canceled my order, two weeks later there were over $3000 in fraudulent online purchases made on my credit card. I hadn't used my card anywhere else, so I know it was them. DONT PURCHASE ANYTHING from this company. Do not provide them with any credit card information. They are crooked!

ivonnew
12/29/16

Really bad, place an order a month ago, I called twice about it and according to them items are out of stock TWICE nobody called me or email me to notify me, they deducted $800 from my account really fast however a month after no purse, no explanation!!! Worse company

joyav
12/26/16

I received watches, Scarves, bags, and jewelry that I payed for. Took 2 weeks to be processed at the warehouse then 5 days to get here. I would order again and take a risk because all my products look real and amazing. Great stitching quality and color! Don't be afraid to call them!!!!!! I made sure I called, text, and email. After reading all the bad reviews I was scared and my anxiety was acting up ! Now I will always order:) By the way when I first ordered the product my credit card didn't go through so the lady left me a voicemail from purse telling me that the transaction won't go through. I have American Express so I sent American Express a text message allowing the transaction to go through. A few days later maybe 4 days exact I got a call from pursevally saying they accept my payment and a few items that I picked out is out of stock. It would take a while for it to be processed. That processed on top of the credit transaction took 3 weeks. I received my bag on the 4th week. I'm really glad I took a chance iv lost money before and this wasn't a lost I spent 500 on amazing products!!!!!!

ririm
12/22/16

I tried to make a purchase for 485$ and they wouldn't speak to me on the phone. I called 11 times in one hour. The girl answered the first few times then put me on this endless lineup that says you're number 6 and it takes 8 minutes the same thing by the way each of the 11 times I called. When you get to number 1 it's a voicemail. The girl just wouldn't speak to me after the 3rd call and would either hang up on me or put me back into the lineup. I cancelled my credit card and visa is sending me a new one. They said at Visa that the site is listed as a scam in their security and dispute departments. It's not worth it. Disgusting human beings.

jenniferl186
12/20/16

I've ordered from Purse Valley before, so reordering again, I KNEW I'd be getting great quality. Yes, It took a little longer, HOWEVER.... these bags come from over seas.... The quality is fantastic. I went into LV over the weekend to "check" how close it would look... The sales rep, thought I purchased it there... So have a little patience.... the end result is amazing.... Thank you Purse Valley.....

andyf34
12/19/16

Once they got my credit card info i was hit with endless false charges on my card. Even though, I contacted Visa immediately they were still able to put charges through for weeks after. Stay away!!!

57 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PurseValley staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
roxannew10
Roxanne W.
1 week, 1 day ago
Answer
brendab110
Brenda B.
A: Purchase a VISA gift card for the amount that you will be spending and then use it to pay for your order. That way they cannot charge anything on your personal credit card.
4 days, 2 hours ago