Review of PurseValley

lidiahj
9/22/17

I was very skeptical but then after all the good reviews I decided to order from them somtime in May. Customer service was great and made me feel comfortable about my purchase. It did take 3 weeks but I suppose its coming from china so okay. I love the bag so much so recently I decided to check the website back out and I can not find it. Now I see all these scam reviews and im worried.

nettennas
9/21/17

I am happy that I followed by instincts to not trust this company. The review is fake look at the use of English language. Please just save your money go purchase the real products. In the long run you are not saving when purchasing fake products over and over.

kristenp28
9/15/17

I ordered a Rolex for my husband on June 13 2017...still no watch today is September 15th......still in transit from tracking...guess I got ripped off

cindyc152
9/3/17

I ordered and paid for 2 watches and have never recieved - if you call the number they say it's change / super pissed off

luciem5
8/28/17

I just want to let you know everyone I had the same issue as I see so far by reading
I just have received my stuff nice as they promised...but I guess the purse valley is no longer anymore

alixm19
8/28/17

I ordered three items in July: a YSL monogram, a Gucci marmont, and Fendi sunglasses. On 8/26/17 I got my items (albeit without any tracking number, emails, etc.) in a bunch of bubble wrap. But have hope! My items look and feel so authentic and despite all my stress of getting scammed, I'm still a (mostly) happy customer.

susang182
8/28/17

I had purchase items several times from Purse Valley without any problems but then came an issue. The first time was when I made a purchase and use the same Credit Card #. Soon, I was receiving charges on that card from Italy for expensive jewelry...at the time I did not connect the dots.
I made another purchase and again my card # was compromised and charges begin to appear from other countries. So, buyers be aware of fraud...I'm positive I am not the only one this has happen too. Remember these cheap products come from CHINA!

tarag29
8/28/17

Wtf Christine?!!! Where are my bags! You made me feel bad because I didn't trust you but now look at the one who should be feeling bad. Where are my damn purses. You might have lost a huge customer!!
Tara

brendaq4
8/27/17

I also placed an order in Purse Valley on June 12, 2017 and waited for a long 3months?? These people were telling me about them moving to another warehouse, that's why shipment was delayed. If you are a person that has always ordered from this site have some faith?? Today is September 26, 2017 and my purse arrived. I was not send an email with a tracking?? Which is unusual from Purse Valley cause they always secure your package. My purse was delivered by surprise?? I had also lost hoped and thought I had lost my money. So just have lots of patience people!! They will deliver to you once everything is cleared out. I am a totally happy person and my bag is beautiful like all of their bags I have ordered. Looks just like the real one!

johnd846
8/26/17

Is pursevalley out of business? They sold us junk. Two watches and one purse all of which had problems

mayam27
8/26/17

Don't order anything from their new website "look7a" I'm sure it's their website cause I've ordered before and I could login with my old account. I ordered a purse and paid with paypal but never received a confirmation email while the payment went through right a way. After 2 days I checked the order status and it was Cancelled!! I emailed them couple times and tried to contact them different ways they have on their website but no response. It says 24 hours customer service ?!?! Now I'm trying to dispute the amount. Just stay away!!

rh1240
8/26/17

Have ordered from them in year's past with no problems, however those days are over I guess. They've disappeared off the face of the internet... no more web site and emails come back undeliverable.
I did a wire transfer and am now having my bank go after them for the money.
Total sham

craigeb
8/26/17

You can tell by their reviews and their use of the English language they are obviously Asian and do not want anymore heat on their websites....perfect watches,looka7 (have to create an account to order there that's new. These people are thieves, liars and steal your money and YES Christine thanks for lying to me as you did so many people including the lady that wrote the other review Tara. Making people feel guilty for mistrusting you. The $400 you stole doesn't leave me financially strapped just feeling stupid and taken advantage of. Stealing from one family to feed another. Shame on ALL you people working at Purse valley and Companies.

donnah152
8/25/17

I have been buying from
Them for many years and ordered one monogram bag on the 18th of July.
I received a message on 27/7 advising a tracking number would be sent in a few days and an apology as they were moving warehouse .
I was charged approx $65.00more for the bag (not happy) than was advertised
Secondly I have still not received the bag
The site doesn't exist ???
All numbers are disconnected !
Looks like I have lost my $350 dollars.
I'm very disappointed and I don't recommend this seller .
Shocking as absolutely no feedback received at all. My txt messages to their support centre were undelivered.
Almost two months now.
It's a lot of money and if purse valley want to retain their customers, they better start shipping our items .
They will loose a huge amount of excellent customers that have been buying for years from their website such as myself.
Not good customer service
Very disappointed
I won't be buying off these websites full stop.
If I need an LV bag, I will buy the real deal and be treated with respect .
I've lost faith in this shopping site and most online websites due to this bad experience. lot of money lost and I certainly work hard for my money as we all do
We should all get a free gift as compensation along with our ordered items if they want to keep customers . That's my advice for any staff reading my comments who happen to be a direct employee of Purse Valley . I'm appalled at their poor service, thiefs . They were quick to take my money off my credit card . And no bag

ks241

sent me a broken watch then offered me 30 bucks off my next purchase

STAY AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN...... telephone number no good and e-mails come back blocked

RUN for your life/money

brittanyp31
8/22/17

I also ordered my bag on July 1, 2017 and just received it on August 20th. I was a bit annoyed that it took so long but they did keep me in the loop with emails. After all the waiting, the bag came. I ordered the Speedy 25 Bandoliere in damier ebene. I thought that bag would be fairly simple to recreate and would look just like the real thing. No, it doesn't. Don't get this bag. It's very creased, doesn't keep shape, the hardware is brushed gold, not high-shine gold like the real deal. Today I tried
Wearing the cross body strap and the strap RIPPED. already! It's 2 days old. I'm embarrassed to carry the bag because it's so obviously fake. I've seen the Neverfulls that PurseValley does and they seem like great quality. I think I would've even had better luck with a different design, like the signature or even the white damier, where they use the tan leather for the straps and piping. The glazed leather on the ebene looks VERY cheap and is a
Dead give away. Pretty bummed.
I guess I'll just wait until I can afford the real thing

meganm110
8/22/17

Like everyone, I dealt with the emails about the warehouse, the disconnecting of the website, calling a # that says you are the next customer and then hangs up ect ect.

But on Aug. 11 I got a tracking # via email from support@pursevalleymail.cn.
And I finally got my purse last night!

The customer service (or lack there of) was really disappointing as no one should have to stress over a delivery especially with the amount of $$$ everyone has paid Purse Valley for their products. That being said--the purse itself looks fantastic, came neatly packaged, and feels like great quality.

Hope this gives other customers some hope that they will actually get their packages. The stress because of how much $$$ was spent sucks. :(

christ7231
8/22/17

I pay !!! but don"t get my watch 2moth ago !! and I got no answer or email !! I want my money back !!!!

christineh118
8/21/17

I ordered a purse in July. It hasn't come. My emails are not answered. Phone calls produce a continuous ring also with no answer.

carolinel40
8/21/17

Ordered items in July. Received numerous emails and even phone calls and was assured that my items would be sent second week in August. Haven't heard from them since and have no contact info emails bounce back etc. Can anyone who received an email recently forward that or even a phone # thanks still hopeful

ashleyk74
8/20/17

I am one of those that ordered in July i am keeping hope alive because my last order took a while as well. What email is sending you all tracking numbers as of August??? Please help? Any new contact info?

km177
8/20/17

I am another one who ordered in July and then got the notice about moving warehouses... I called and they said it would be shipped out within a few days... weeks later I called and it didn't go through, then I sent an email, it bounced back... Finally on August 11th I got an email stating my package has shipped. It still just says "in transit" but I will let you know if it arrives.

8.25.17 Update: I have received my bag! It is pretty good but not 100% 1:1 match. The LV print is just a smidge off center but otherwise the quality is great and no weird odor. I am just glad I didn't get scammed! If you haven't stopped payment yet, hold out, your bag is probably coming!

spencerl18
8/18/17

I am one of the ones who ordered in July! On the 13th and last email I got was on 26th letting me know about the delay and warehouse moving. I still have not gotten any other emails nor any purchase has made its arrival. I only ordered one bag. Money of course came out of account right away.

Who do I contact? Emails don't go through and most phone #'s don't work. What has worked for anyone!?!

tashaw20
8/18/17

I have ordered from purse valley in the pass and loved my bag. Went to the web and it was gone . Done some research and found the new site Look7a.com , lols just like pursevalley and you and Pay with PayPal. Got an email about my order . Hope this helps you guys .

trishav5
8/17/17

Happy to say I actually received a refund on 8/15/2017! I was just ready to bite the bullet on this one and just admit to myself that I got scammed. I am seeing now that people are even getting the bags they ordered as well. Hang in there..hopefully you will either get your item or a refund!

Helpful answer

Good Luck!! i bought purses and Watches. The purses are great as far as quality but if you get sent the wrong one or the wrong watch they make u return it to China NO JOKE, never send u a replacement and u are out the money and all the re-shipping fees. Its pot luck really. What I did receive in purses was of good quality but me personally work too hard for my money to take a 200.00 and 300.00 hit because of their mistakes so I wont order from them again. If you have to return something they are horrible to deal with and you kinda are just out the money and will get the run around. If I knew that I would of just kept the wrong watch cause now I paid for it and paid to send it back too and still have no watch. Online shopping..its always a Risk! Just my exp with them and nope i wouldnt order again..I get burned once in life and I learn.. ..thats all

By Raine D. on 12/25/15
Helpful answer

I got my replica from this website. They accept several of payment methods including credit card and paypal, the products are little bit costly, but is still acceptable because the authentic bags are too expensive and I couldn't afford at all. What you pay for is definitely worth with what you get! http://www.mybrandcity.com/

By tea m. on 5/20/15
Helpful answer

did any one buy from pursevalley.com

By nounou h. on 6/13/11

paid 600 on CC and got my order in 10 days

By mary k. on 11/24/15
Helpful answer

the quality varies from style to style. My last purchase was a Louis Vuitton Alma BB in amarante vernis. I was able to compare it to my real LV Alma (gris, pm size) and can say it PV's replica is very very good with this particular style.

By Melanie V. on 9/17/15
Helpful answer

I purchased from purse valley and everything went fine. I recommend using a credit card that way if anything does happen just open a dispute and your credit card will refund you. Overall the products and services are amazing. I ordered the LV mini backpack I love it

By Elisabeth N. on 3/11/17
Helpful answer

My experience with purse valley was great. I read the reviews also, but said what the heck. Sometimes it's not always great to listen to other people. Thank God I didn't because then I wouldn't have a great little backpack. Purse valley is amazing

By Elisabeth N. on 1/3/17
Helpful answer

Lmao omgosh that cracked me up

By Elisabeth N. on 9/6/16
Helpful answer

The quality of the Alma BB was very, very close to a real LV Alma bag. The customer service was excellent

By Melanie V. on 12/13/15
Helpful answer

I've had some success on iOffer but be sure to read the reviews for each seller carefully

By Melanie V. on 12/5/15
Questions? Get answers from the PurseValley staff and other customers.

15 Photos for PurseValley