US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

paulb311
1/20/17

It took about 3 weeks to get my LV backpack, LV lady purse, and lady rolex. But it was worth the wait. Took the backpack and purse to a LV store and could not tell the difference.

sarah3319
1/20/17

They made excuse after excuse as to why my order wasn't shipping. First, they told me to pick something else out, because what I ordered wasn't available after all. Then, after waiting another week or two, they said the replacement didn't pass quality control. When I emailed them asking what exactly was going on, they cancelled my order. I then start getting multiple phone calls every day from my credit card company asking about potentially fraudulent charges.... In England, Eastern Europe, all over the place. I had approximately 10 fraudulent charges for everything from shopping to food. I would never attempt to purchase anything else from them.

veryhappyc
1/17/17

I bought two items from this place a bag and a wallet And the only thing I can say is that I am very happy. The items look authentic, and the shipping was really fast. I recommend this website. I did not have any problems. Communication is great. I decided to pay with my checking account and I do not have any charges or anything like that. This was my experirience and I will continue to buy from this place. I rate it 10 starts.

sheilad25
1/17/17

I bought a beautiful YSL purse from PurseValley. I used it twice and the magnetic catch broke. I have called numerous times and they refuse to replace the purse. Was told that I would receive a replacement catch but it has never arrived. The catch cannot be replaced because it is connected to the YSL logo on front of purse. They will not listen. Sent pictures and they never responded after they asked for the pictures. They refuse to replace the purse. The purse cannot be used -- a complete waste of $450. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!! Give your money to charity.

kayleent
1/16/17

Wanted to order a replacement part and was told i could only do that if i placed a new order also. So i did and got my new order but no replcement part. It's been 6 weeks and same story every time i call. We are waiting on the manufacturer..very disappointing

rakibulh1
1/11/17

I'm so happy with my product. I bought rolex gmt master ll.its looks so real. I'm glad that I didn't listen to other who said bad things about purse valley. Awesome experience and amazing customer service. I'm going order more stuff from them with my eyes close. 5star for sure. Keep it up good work purse valley

nikkij20
12/30/16

I ordered from this company and they kept trying to get $1.00 authorizations from my bank. Sounded suspicious to me so I canceled my order, two weeks later there were over $3000 in fraudulent online purchases made on my credit card. I hadn't used my card anywhere else, so I know it was them. DONT PURCHASE ANYTHING from this company. Do not provide them with any credit card information. They are crooked!

ivonnew
12/29/16

Really bad, place an order a month ago, I called twice about it and according to them items are out of stock TWICE nobody called me or email me to notify me, they deducted $800 from my account really fast however a month after no purse, no explanation!!! Worse company

joyav
12/26/16

I received watches, Scarves, bags, and jewelry that I payed for. Took 2 weeks to be processed at the warehouse then 5 days to get here. I would order again and take a risk because all my products look real and amazing. Great stitching quality and color! Don't be afraid to call them!!!!!! I made sure I called, text, and email. After reading all the bad reviews I was scared and my anxiety was acting up ! Now I will always order:) By the way when I first ordered the product my credit card didn't go through so the lady left me a voicemail from purse telling me that the transaction won't go through. I have American Express so I sent American Express a text message allowing the transaction to go through. A few days later maybe 4 days exact I got a call from pursevally saying they accept my payment and a few items that I picked out is out of stock. It would take a while for it to be processed. That processed on top of the credit transaction took 3 weeks. I received my bag on the 4th week. I'm really glad I took a chance iv lost money before and this wasn't a lost I spent 500 on amazing products!!!!!!

ririm
12/22/16

I tried to make a purchase for 485$ and they wouldn't speak to me on the phone. I called 11 times in one hour. The girl answered the first few times then put me on this endless lineup that says you're number 6 and it takes 8 minutes the same thing by the way each of the 11 times I called. When you get to number 1 it's a voicemail. The girl just wouldn't speak to me after the 3rd call and would either hang up on me or put me back into the lineup. I cancelled my credit card and visa is sending me a new one. They said at Visa that the site is listed as a scam in their security and dispute departments. It's not worth it. Disgusting human beings.

jenniferl186
12/20/16

I've ordered from Purse Valley before, so reordering again, I KNEW I'd be getting great quality. Yes, It took a little longer, HOWEVER.... these bags come from over seas.... The quality is fantastic. I went into LV over the weekend to "check" how close it would look... The sales rep, thought I purchased it there... So have a little patience.... the end result is amazing.... Thank you Purse Valley.....

andyf34
12/19/16

Once they got my credit card info i was hit with endless false charges on my card. Even though, I contacted Visa immediately they were still able to put charges through for weeks after. Stay away!!!

wendyb68
12/19/16

i purchased a bag from purse valley 2 weeks ago. after 3 days later i changed my mind and called them if i can cancel my order. my order was canceled and i had to wait 14 days till my refund goes through. between that time my bank called and said that someone was trying to charge my card for $7,000. so i had to get a new debit card. i finally got my money back from purse valley. so please dont buy anything from that website.

sherinaa1
12/18/16

I ordered from pursevally a month ago and I still have not received my merchandise. The company was quick to charge my credit card and then apply a "floating currency " fee to my order. I have requested an absolute answer as to the status of my order or I will report the charges as fraud. I didn't enter in to my purchase from pursevally with speedy delivery of my order first in my expectations but I do require updates with accuracy. So far my transactions with pursevally have fallen short of even subpar customer service but I still have hope that my order will be filled correctly if not I will simply contact my credit card company and report the order as fraudulent.

tameraw3
12/14/16

I keep receiving emails that state "action required". I return email with info and I call and sit on hold and count down to next caller in line then the voicemail comes on to tell me to leave a message. Very unhappy.

kateg39
12/13/16

Purchased the saint laurent classic monogram satchel beige. I was a little worried after reading all the negative reviews but fell in love with this bag and decided to take a chance. Once I received the bag (on the date as promised) I slowly opened the package and was sooooo happy! Very impressed, perfection. The only difference between Purse Valley Saint Laurent vs Real is the inside lining being tan and not the true Saint Laurent black. I haven't notice any unauthorised transaction as of yet and customer service was very kind and helpful. Great experience. Purse Valley Saint Laurent 5 stars

kimberlyc71
12/13/16

After reading glowing reviews, I was excited to order a Goyard bag. After 4 weeks, it arrived and I noticed a large nick/chunk missing from the handle. I contacted Purse Valley and they offered to send me a new set of handles. For a bag. Where the handles are sewn on. What??

After over a week of back and forth emails, they called me and instructed me to mail the bag back, at my expense, send them a copy of the receipt and they would refund me for the bag and the shipping costs of $22.75. Normally they do not pay for return shipping, even if it is defective, but they would make an exception.

After I did that, they said the had no record of that conversation, they could not reimburse my shipping expenses. So I am now out the cost of return a DEFECTIVE item to them. I was not interested in ordering again so the store credit the offered was not helpful. I would not suggest doing business with this company. Terrible customer service and defective product.

lindas338
12/5/16

I FINALLY received my bag. I think it is not good quality. The leather is very thin. There is no way to close the bag. This bag is not as large as presented but I would live with that if the bag was a good quality bag. I have real LV bags and this bag is certainly no replica. I called customer service and was told I would have to mail the bag back to China at my expense ($20-30). Had I known this I would have never ordered from this company. I foolishly thought that $275 would/could provide a good LV replica. It did not and now I am stuck with a bag I am thoroughly unhappy with. Purse Valley should have paid to ship it back. Beware!

emilyp57
12/1/16

Received my LOUIS VUITTON Damier Ebene Hampstead PM and Ebene Normandy wallet today. Both are beautiful and well-made. Metal plate and zippers were bright gold. My order was placed 11/3/16 and shipped 11/10/16 and arrived 11/30/16. Every time I emailed PV with a question or concern, they always replied although it did take 24 hours. I chose to pay with Visa instead of Western Union, and my card was overcharged $16. I contacted them and was refunded quickly. Overall, I'd have to say my experience was very positive. I was hesitant at first due to all the negative reviews PV has received, but was willing to take the risk. I don't doubt that the negative reviews are true, but it's a hit-or-miss chance I was willing to take. Only order if you're OK with the risk of losing your money and getting an ugly bag (or nothing at all) or you just may get an amazing knock off at a great price. I feel lucky that it all worked out.
The bags look gorgeous and authentic!! The only thing that bothered me was the one of the numbers on the plate (supposed to be a 0) was missing half (as if it wasn't stamped hard enough) and there's a tiny little bump on one corner. The wallet button was raised (the real LV wallet is flatter). But other than that, for the price I paid, I'm very satisfied. Good luck to anyone that puts in an order!

janicea23
12/1/16

I've ordered from this site three times and EVERY SINGLE TIME something fraudulent happens afterwards. I received a notification from my bank indicating suspicious activity. This was on thanksgiving and Black Friday. So this means they went on an online shopping spree!!! Luckily my bank cancelled my card and sent a replacement. Now don't get me wrong, the items from this company are amazing so I will continue to order from them but I will use a pre-paid debit card when ordering.

mandyw12
11/30/16

Was called from my AMEX company telling me that there was a $1200 charge trying to be pushed through. I attempted to purchase a bag from Purse Valley months ago, but my order was canceled, now they are trying to milk me out of $$$. Canceled my card, and WILL never recommend this shady company.

vickia12
11/30/16

I ORDERED A GUCCI BAG AND WHEN I RECEIVED IT WAS THE WRONG BAG SO CALLED AND THEY SAID TO RETURN USPS AND IHAVE A RECORDED MESSAGE STATING THAT THEY APPROVED (WHICH I GOT BEFORE RETURNING TO CHINA) TO PAY THE SHIPPING BECAUSE OF THE WRONG BAG BEING SENT. RETURNED AND SENT THE RECEIPT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR REFUND NOW THEY STATE THAT CHINA IS TELLING THEM THEY CAN ONLY REFUND THE AMOUNT OF THE BAG AND NOT THE SHIPPING (REALLY?) WHICH WAS $100.00!!!
I WILL NEVER BY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!

sarad66
11/13/16

I ordered $378 worth of products from this site. Immediately after my credit card was authorized for use from this, I had three additional charges from online websites totaling over $500. I contacted Purse Valley via phone and could not even understand the individual on the other line. I then texted the company and received numerous threatening and rude texts back. I was told I would get refunded the $378 and it is 21 days later and I still have not yet seen it. My bank had to investigate the additional charges that were charged to card moments after my purse valley purchase. DO NOT TRUST THIS WEBSITE!!!

donnam152
11/3/16

I must say I have never gotten such great customer service or received such a beautiful handbag in record time My Kimono bag "Luis Vuitton " is perfect !!! Every detail looks just like it should!! I cannot wait to reorder more for the holidays! I will never order from anyone else and they take American Express they wouldn't if they didn't start d behind there products and service!!

ja28164
10/12/16

Ordered a bag they sent another one not the same one I ordered ,,
To return it it's gonna cost me more than 50$!!!!!
And when I called them they told me u can sell it or u can give it as a gift to one of ur friends !!!!!!!!!!!!!

52 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PurseValley staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
ddd23
DD D.
2 weeks, 5 days ago
Answer
alanooda
Alanood A.
A: I was about to order but comments have stoped me, thank you guys
1 week, 3 days ago