Review of PurseValley

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

nellp2
5/26/17

After reading reviews and looking at YouTube videos. I was hesitant to order but I did anyway. Because some reviews good, a lot bad. I placed an order using echeck which they say takes 8 days to go through. Mind you it is only day 6. I called on day 3 to cancel and they assured me the order was canceled. Well surprise! They took the most bet out my checking account anyway! I called my bank telling them I did not authorize and I called the number on the echeck. I'm waiting to talk to pursevalley to see how they are going to resolve this! I have a feeling that this will not go well. Stay away from these scammers!

angelab180
5/23/17

USE THIS LINK FOR 10% OFF AT PURSEVALLEY: https://goo.gl/8Zpo3E

I bought a replica louis vuitton neverfull and I was initially skeptical at first, but I decided to go ahead with it. I don't regret it a bit, the leather is soft and the bag feels sturdy. A++

Why waste your $$$ on a "real" handbag when you can save money and get one that's literally identical.

Don't be stupid, buy from PurseValley.

sams360
5/19/17

Placed an order and needed to change an item. They tried to bilk me for the difference w a "store credit". I'm hoping I actually get the items I paid for and the credit applied to my credit card. Difficult to deal with....

gretag2
5/18/17

This Company is the worst on the internet. They have done me wrong so many times. At 1st I placed 3 different orders. I received the wrong item on 4/3/17 & as 5/18/17 I have not received the item I paid for. No one at this Horrible Company is accountable for their mistake. I'm left with an item I paid $170.00 for that I did not order. I sent them pictures I texted them I called them. What more can I do as they are totally ignoring me. 2nd thing is I paid for all 3 orders with Echeck. Which they got their money Immediately. 3 weeks ago I placed another order & they tell me no more ECHECK I have to pay with Western Union made out to YULAN TAN. So I called Western Union & they advised me not to send money to them because of many Complaints. So I went on their site & sent them a message. I got Someone by the name of Brandon Hall who was so Rude. He was like if you don't send Western Union go somewhere else. I asked him about their error in sending me the wrong item he could care less. Ladies please don't send Western Union unless you want to get ripped off. They are based I heard out of Glendale California & run by A bunch of Crooks.

sunnyt9
5/16/17

I purchased 3 bags from PV and all three are perfect. My order was placed on May 6, 2017 3:39:13 PM PDT. I received my email confirmation immediately. I then received email updates for payment processing, shipping confirmation and tracking information. I used the expedited shipping and got the package today May 15, 2017 at 3:30PM EST.
The bags are perfect. I am thrilled. The leather is buttery soft. and the tote canvas is spot on. Design is flawless. If there is a flaw, I can't find it. I had the original bag that was stolen and this is an exact replica, (wish I had known about PV then).

audreyb27
5/14/17

USE THIS LINK FOR 10% OFF AT PURSEVALLEY : https://goo.gl/8Zpo3E

I bought a replica Hermes Birkin from pursevalley recently, now I was a little bit skeptical at first like you probably are, I paid via western union for the discount.

After I ordered, the customer service reps contacted me to confirm my order, they were very polite and professional and answered any questions I had(and told me about their 100% refund guarantee if anything went wrong).

The bag came around 1 and a half weeks later, and it's amazing! It's real leather and it feels so real! I can't wait to wear this on a night out. What are you waiting for? Get your replica from pursevalley today!

ryanz9
5/8/17

A couple of year ago Purse Valley had really nice reproduction hand bags and they also had very good customer service. That has changed dramatically in the last year to year and a half. We ordered quite often from them so we know. Learn from our mistake and stay away from this company.

The last Louis Vuitton purse we received was made from RUBBER. I'm serious. It was horrible. When i contacted them they offered us a site credit of $24.....for a $240 purse! The Louis Vuitton purse we ordered just a couple of months before that lasted all of a WEEK!! Then the hardware started failing in multiple locations. Their solution?? Oh, just GLUE it together.

So, you might get lucky and get a decent reproduction. Out of the 12 hand bags we've ordered over the last 4 years I would say 8 have been great. The problem is that the 4 bad ones have all been in the last year. They are taking advantage now and shipping out really bad quality. The bigger issue is customer service. They know they are in China and that you can't touch them so they ACT like they have good service, but they really, really could care less about you and won't help you at all.

Last, their shipping rates aren't accurate. Be prepared to pay another $40 at delivery if you want your package. Their response to that? Sorry, can't help you.

Look, they had a great thing going for awhile, but that is long in the past now. Stay away. You've been warned!

janes214
5/5/17

USE THIS LINK TO SAVE 10% AT PURSEVALLEY: https://goo.gl/8Zpo3E

I bought a louis vuitton neverfull from pursevalley, now I have a real one but it's quite old. I ordered about 2 weeks ago and it arrived today, the replica literally looks exactly the same as the real one did when I bought it.

I've heard bad things about LVs quality recently and how it's declined, so just save yourself the money and get yourself a high quality replica.

carynm8
5/3/17

Buy one on eBay if you can't affford a new one this purchase will get you arrested no way is it worth it and the company is horrible

jameyg5
5/3/17

I have not yet received my purse so my review is solely based on the HORRIBLE customer service I have experienced. I have sent three emails, two SMS texts, left two voicemails, started two online chats and tried calling three times only to wait ten minutes each time and be disconnected when I was the first person in line to speak with a representative. I have not received a follow-up email, voicemail- NOTHING!!! I am flabbergasted at the horrible customer service. I will never order with them again.

andreaa59
4/28/17

Hi guys...
To cut off all the problems and fears of the customers and possible customers why you don't introduce the payment at the receiving of the stuff... So everybody's will be happier and more relax to buy on your site!
I will do for sure in this case but until there... :-( So if you can explain... Why don't introduce this payment method? You will be the first and innovative...
free suggest by me...

charlottew34
4/26/17

USE THIS LINK TO SAVE 10% AT PURSEVALLEY: https://goo.gl/8vKeZ6

I bought an LV speedy 30 from pursevalley and it literally looks identical to the real thing, I've had it for several months now and it's been a daily user for me, yet it shows no sign of wear.

LV's quality has declined significantly recently, so why waste $$$$$ on a "Real" one, when you can get something of the same(or probably better) quality for MUCH less?

Don't be stupid and buy a replica already, spend the money on a gift to make someone happy.

meredithm18
4/25/17

I never thought I would be a replica. I have several real purses and just saved my money for the real thing. NEVER AGAIN. I have bought four LV purses from this company and will keep buying. I cannot tell the difference even when putting the real and fake next to each other. I am a picky person and don't undrstand the negative reviews.

sharlettleo
4/15/17

I see a lot of people writing negative reviews about PV but I have been ordering from them for 5 years. What you see on the pictures is what you get. If they make a mistake with your bag they will give you credit towards another bag of your choice. I'm not sure if the bad reviews are real. Or I have been extremely lucky!

maryu24
4/12/17

I took a chance, ordered a Louis Vuitton purse. It came right away, however the handle was broken. Called company and sent pictures. They offered me $50 store credit and replacement handle and handle parts. I had to wait 2 1/2 weeks for the replacement parts. When they arrived the part that was broken was not sent to me. Talked to company representative and was offered a $50 refund on my credit card and again they would send me replacement parts. Ok, ready for this if I take the $50 refund I loose the store credit that was originally given to me. I asked them to let me keep the store credit and give me another credit and they refused. I like the purse that I received, but it can't be used the way it is. I've had the purse for approx. 4 weeks just sitting on the chair. Now I will have to wait another 2+ weeks for the replacements to arrive. Purse valley does not care about their customers. Believe all of the bad reviews because they are written by actual customers. I read them but thought I'd give them a chance. Please learn from my mistake.

mishp2
4/8/17

Okay, this is a real review re: my experience with PurseValley. I used the e-Check method as they gave me a discount, and it took a little over 3 weeks for my items to arrive. 2/3 out of the 3 items were DECENT and one was terrible and unusable. I tried contacting customer service and they will NOT do anything about it. They will simply send you 1-2 courtesy emails then drop off the face of the earth. One of the items that we decent was the Speedy in Damier Ebene. The color is redder than most auth DEs and the canvas does not line up. Honestly, I don't recommend them and would say you're better off buying a pre-loved bag.

stephaniet72
4/3/17

I have hesitated purchasing anything from this company in fear that the quality would be poor! Well I wish I would not have waited so long! I ordered when you bought two and got the third one free! I received my items in a short period of time.....MAYBE a week after ordering and when I opened them up I was so surprised. I actually have some real Louis Vuitton's and I will not be purchasing anymore as long as this company is still in business. You can not tell them apart! I am so thankful that I went ahead and ordered! I will be buying from them again soon!!!!!!!

christys36
4/2/17

I've been ordering from PurseValley for about 8-9 years now and I've always been extremely happy with the product and service. I had one order that I wasn't happy with so instead of having me pay to ship it back, they issued me a credit towards my next purchase which they honored when I ordered about 3 months later. Not sure what to say about all the other negative reviews. My thoughts are if you can't afford it, don't lie and complain that you were ripped off.

morgano4
3/30/17

I ordered a $300 LV bag from this website. Fearing my credit card info being stolen, i decided to order through western union. A few days after hearing nothing, I received a phone call from one of purse valley's representatives saying the money cannot be picked up, please do something. So I called western union and they said they will not complete the order due to their suspicion of FRAUD! So then I go pick up my money from western union location and received an email from purse valley, saying if the reason i canceled was due to the price, they are willing to negotiate price...? Not a trustworthy company!!!

stacyn12
3/23/17

I read all those horrible reviews after I made my first (and only so far) order. I was scared about my money, I spent $360 on LV purse, Prada sunglasses, Gucci sunglasses and Bvlgary necklace. And I used a e-check for the discount. So that's what happened: I received a call that confirmed my purchase and taking money from my account. No additional charges were made since than. I received my order in about 3 weeks. Yeah, I had to patiently wait. The order appeared perfect. I'm in love with my purse, it's beautiful, I'm in love with glasses (I was really skeptical about glasses quality, but the packaging and glasses are just like the real once, the necklace maybe doesn't look that expensive, but hey, it was just $24.99. Overall, I LOVE the quality, the packaging, all the certificates - looks very real and expensive. I want to order again when I'll get a big paycheck. lol I'm not sure why the site has so many negative reviews. Maybe they improved from the past? But I'm happy that I took chances and ordered.

emmad42
3/16/17

Do not order from this site !!!!

Ordered a bag as a Christmas present from my husband. It broke a week after using it. I complained over 2 months ago and they have done nothing and are now ignoring my emails.

Cannot believe they have taken £180 and then want nothing to do with me.

lindaj110
3/15/17

Believe the reviews about fraudulent charges on your account. First order with them and I had fraudulent charges on my account. I hope they get shut down.

sl392
3/14/17

Very pleased with my bag, I never expected it to get here was quick as it did.
I got in in one week from ordering date. After they called to verify my credit card which I felt good about that, then they shipped my bag that day. After I opened my package and viewed my bag I noticed that the leather on the handle straps was a little lighter in color than the real Louis V. so I rubbed a little oil on it and it looks amazing. I got the Neverfull MM ....the red on the rim on the handles straps is a little brighter, so I took a light brown magic maker to it..I am so please with the way it looks for the money I paid for it.........Can't wait to buy another one......

elisabethn4
3/13/17

I recently ordered from purse valley. I ordered the mini Palm Springs backpack and love it!! The quality of the bag is amazing. The pattern matches to the real one. the company is fast to respond to any questions you have. I definitely will order from them again! I wish I could submit photos!!

carolc109
3/10/17

I'm reporting this company to Better Business Bureau.. sometimes they will have their lines up and sometimes they will disconnect the phones I guess. It's the worst mf company I have dealt with. Stay away from this company with these fake ass bags. They money back guarantee and the only dam guarantee you will get is that they guarantee you will be f***** out of your hard earned money. I don't see how the law allows such behavior. I'm gone file claim against this fake ass company too. Itches

69 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PurseValley staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 1/17/16
on 12/13/15
on 12/5/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the PurseValley staff and other customers.

10 Photos for PurseValley