Review of PurseValley

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

stacyn12
3/23/17

I read all those horrible reviews after I made my first (and only so far) order. I was scared about my money, I spent $360 on LV purse, Prada sunglasses, Gucci sunglasses and Bvlgary necklace. And I used a e-check for the discount. So that's what happened: I received a call that confirmed my purchase and taking money from my account. No additional charges were made since than. I received my order in about 3 weeks. Yeah, I had to patiently wait. The order appeared perfect. I'm in love with my purse, it's beautiful, I'm in love with glasses (I was really skeptical about glasses quality, but the packaging and glasses are just like the real once, the necklace maybe doesn't look that expensive, but hey, it was just $24.99. Overall, I LOVE the quality, the packaging, all the certificates - looks very real and expensive. I want to order again when I'll get a big paycheck. lol I'm not sure why the site has so many negative reviews. Maybe they improved from the past? But I'm happy that I took chances and ordered.

emmad42
3/16/17

Do not order from this site !!!!

Ordered a bag as a Christmas present from my husband. It broke a week after using it. I complained over 2 months ago and they have done nothing and are now ignoring my emails.

Cannot believe they have taken £180 and then want nothing to do with me.

lindaj110
3/15/17

Believe the reviews about fraudulent charges on your account. First order with them and I had fraudulent charges on my account. I hope they get shut down.

sl392
3/14/17

Very pleased with my bag, I never expected it to get here was quick as it did.
I got in in one week from ordering date. After they called to verify my credit card which I felt good about that, then they shipped my bag that day. After I opened my package and viewed my bag I noticed that the leather on the handle straps was a little lighter in color than the real Louis V. so I rubbed a little oil on it and it looks amazing. I got the Neverfull MM ....the red on the rim on the handles straps is a little brighter, so I took a light brown magic maker to it..I am so please with the way it looks for the money I paid for it.........Can't wait to buy another one......

3/13/17

I recently ordered from purse valley. I ordered the mini Palm Springs backpack and love it!! The quality of the bag is amazing. The pattern matches to the real one. the company is fast to respond to any questions you have. I definitely will order from them again! I wish I could submit photos!!

carolc109
3/10/17

I'm reporting this company to Better Business Bureau.. sometimes they will have their lines up and sometimes they will disconnect the phones I guess. It's the worst mf company I have dealt with. Stay away from this company with these fake ass bags. They money back guarantee and the only dam guarantee you will get is that they guarantee you will be f***** out of your hard earned money. I don't see how the law allows such behavior. I'm gone file claim against this fake ass company too. Itches

junkob
3/6/17

I ordered and received a bag, I didn't like it, so I returned it back to China. It cost $79 to ship the bag back to the company. This company said they would send the money back right away after
I showed them the tracking number. When I called 4 days ago, she said they would refund the money right away, but I still haven't received my money back. I tried to call this company, but their telephone is disconnected.

This company appears to be a scam.

The name of the company is PurseValley.cn

lucys66
3/6/17

Do not order anything from this site -it is fraud and you will never get your package !!! They have a very savey scheme going on !!!

lisaf145
3/5/17

I can not tell you how HAPPY I am that I found out about PurseValley. Most purses are beautiful. If you do not like a purse you can return it! Customer service is top-notch!!! Best time to shop is BLACK FRIDAY. half off purses. I am a big purse lover and feel this place deserves 1000000 stars to making Designer purses affordable, Everyone things my Gucci is real!!! LOL

sallyw50
3/3/17

terrible service. one of the bags quality sucked. they say that they have 100% guarantee but they were not and the staff kept ignoring me and shutting me down. dont trust them.

rodh30
3/2/17

This please is horrible, I bought a watch at super watches two years ago and it great, this time I try to buy at Purse Valley, first it took five months for me to finally get to watch it was actually order in November for Christmas and he only got here a few weeks ago I paid over $600 for this replica that's the most expensive replica out there and they say it's perfect well let me tell you they have the basic mistakes for replica my GMT Master bezel does not move at all that is horrifying anybody even a child that touches my watch will immediately see that's a fake when you spent over $600 for a replica you expect a good quality At least the basic to work well I call them many times email them over 10 times asking how can I return this and they do not reply or answer me back.
If this was $100 replica I would've understand but for over $600 stay away from their watches do not buy here unless you want to waste your money and embarrassed when you try to pretend you have a real one because let's be real we are all here trying to buy a fake and if you're trying to buy a fake for that amount of money do you expect at least the basics of it so my recommendation is stay away

ahsani
2/23/17

I ordered a watch. Have no clue where it is and now. However had a ~783 euro transaction on my account from another website which seems to be there's only yoox. Am really frustrated. Am totally sure it's them as that's the only site I used my card on. I wonder with so many scams why is there no action against them?

aisham11
2/22/17

I have ordered several items from this website and my experience has been complex but the eventually very satisfactory. My order arrived as expected (takes few weeks so have to be patient). One item was not as I had expected I called the website and without any trouble they assured me I will receive replacement. It took another several weeks but I received my replacement. I would most definitely purchase again as they made every effort to meet my expectations. Customer service also very reasonable. I was pleased with their honesty and reliability.

omayrac
2/22/17

I've ordered several times and in less than 3wks I received my bags! Love them! Can't wait for my birthday to treat myself again!

michellea113
2/20/17

I ordered multiple items almost a month ago. I got one email a few weeks ago saying there was a small delay and never got any more communication. I called them and was told my order was large so it was delayed slightly. I called again and was told there was a quality issue and it would be resolved shortly. I called again and was given the quality story again. I asked why partial items hadn't been sent since not all items could have quality issues and was told they were doing that on that date and would have a shipping number for me. that was 10 days ago. the site shows that I haven't paid yet even thought they took my money almost a month ago from my account. today when I called I'm given the quality story again and told they should have tracking this week. when I say I'm sick of getting that same story and feel like this is fraud he says he'll contact China again and should have tracking this week. it's just the same story over and over. no contact from the company. only the repeat answer when I call them

nicoleh84
2/18/17

I ordered a Louis Vuitton keepall 55. I ordered the beginning of January and it took a while to come because of the Chinese New Year. I was skeptical of ordering because of all the fraudulent things I've read. But a few weeks later it came, no suspicious activity on my account. (And I used e-check method) Their customer is actually amazing. I ordered another bag and they called to confirm, they also asked about my last order and if I was pleased. I told them about one small mark on an extra strap, they told me to email them pictures. I did that and they called back the next day telling me they received them and that they will be sending me a new one. This is a great company. I love my bag. I have a real one and it's seriously perfect. I can't wait to receive my next one :)

lesliea28
2/16/17

After seeing many reviews on YouTube about their bags, I decided to take a plunge and purchase one. I bought it mid January and they gave me a call telling me that I wouldn't receive it until mid January because they werent able to ship sooner. I asked why and they let me know that it was because of their Chinese New a year holiday. I was still a bit skeptical, but I said okay. A week later, I changed my mind and I called them to tell them I wanted to cancel my order and get a refund. They tried to tell me to wait a little longer for the bag and I said no. Once I refused to keep the order, the customer service began to be rude. They said "okay, we will forward it to our billing department. Bye" and every time I called to see if they cancelled the order, they kept hanging up on me. Two days later, I received an email saying that they had cancelled my order and that I should be receiving my refund in 14 days. I waited the 14 days and more, but up until this day, I have not received my refund. I called my bank and apparently they changed me with an e check for a company called Sierra Financial. I have called purse valley and they kept looping me on a recording that said I had four people in front of me. After 11 minutes on the phone, they'd forward me to a voicemail machine. Every. Single. Time. I finally got a representative and they told me to wait two more days and give the bank a transaction number. I called the bank and I told them about the transaction number. My bank said there was no refund pending. So it's just a back and fourth. Stay away from this company if you want to avoid a nightmare. I know some people claim they have had a great experience, but i suggest you stay away if you don't want to get your money stolen by this company. This has been a nightmare and I really hope I get my money back. It's been a month, and I still haven't seen a slight hint that I'll be getting my money back.

tamarac22
2/15/17

I ordered $500 worth of items and the items I received were very nice. However immediately after, I had four fraudulent changes posted to my CC account. I know it was this purchase that started this trend because I had not used this credit card for over six months, and had no previous issues. To Sandra B. just because I have money does not mean I want to pay $1000 for a head scarf. You obviously are not familiar with the wealthy or you would know we tend to be exceedingly frugal, and frequently down right stingy. Why do you think we have so much money... So calling others claim fraudulent is quite provincial on your part, Sandra B.

sandrab147
2/14/17

There is no way that many people had their credit card info used. Some of you say they charged 4000-6000 on your card. If you even had that kind of money or credit, your stupid ass would buy the real thing. You probably are charging all that yourself and trying to get your bank to reimburse you . Con artist.

janicej31
2/8/17

I ordered a LV bag charm and I am very pleased with the quality of their product, would definitely order again. Thanks purse valley!

karenm303
2/8/17

Seems like this company has a credit card fraud problem shouldn't that be reported somewhere? I tried to discuss it with them but they claim it was not possible I am sure that is was from that transaction. Still haven't received the item it has been weeks!

billm184
1/30/17

I have to admit ..
I wasn't to confident after ordering a wallet
to find so many negative reviews..
Yes it was a a few more steps ordering (giving my account permission to allow an international charge
But over all ..
Great experience...
Have a hard time relating to all the negative reviews?
The wallet came earlier than expected..
My wife is in love with it..
Quality was there ..wallet was close to a perfect match for her genuine LV Reggia

And over all a great experience..
What can I say

policyd
1/27/17

These people have GREAT products! To avoid any fraudulent charges, Western Union the money. It's cash and not tied to any of your accounts. Products look authentic. Would buy again

maryannc20
1/26/17

Someone from this company stole my information and made fraudulent online purchases. Great thing is my credit card company noticed and called me immediately and closed the card

joes643
1/25/17

Orderd a wallet for $155.00nincludbg shipping. They tried charging my Amex $900+ and it was declined. They emailed me telling me there was an issue with my payment and I replied letting them know. I never heard back from them.

60 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PurseValley staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
kathyf50
Kathy F.
2 weeks, 2 days ago
Answer
Elisabeth N.
A: I purchased from purse valley and everything went fine. I recommend using a credit card that way if anything does happen just open a dispute and your credit card will refund you. Overall the products and services are amazing. I ordered the LV mini backpack I love it
2 weeks ago