PurseValley

PurseValley has a consumer rating of 3.26 stars from 426 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with PurseValley most frequently mention customer service, negative reviews and real thing. PurseValley ranks 16th among Blog sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 28.6%

• PurseValley provides beautifully made products with exceptional customer service.
  • I saved a lot of money and these bags look identical to my Louis Vuitton.

• Had to cancel my order in the end as they made it too difficult to purchase with my credit card.
How would you rate PurseValley?

“Best purses”

Liana L.
4/27/17

Although they are not authentic, these are the best replica purses I have ever come across. The quality of them is so good and I'd give them a solid 10. It looks exactly like the original purse. So happy!

“Stole $500 - no product”

Tammy S.
3/12/20

Received watch that didn't work - paid $500. Returned as instructed and nothing. Very disappointing. I emailed them several times and Julia never responded. Scam

customer service (81) credit card (53) louis vuitton (28)
lianal19
Liana L.
April 27th, 2017

judithc47
April 25th, 2018

I finally received my LV bag after about 9 weeks instead of the promised 6 weeks, apparently because they were going through some logistic changes. My bag is beautiful with-only if you are trained to spot and hold the bag up close-minor differences with the real thing.
I'm super Happy!

tamarac22
February 15th, 2017

I ordered $500 worth of items and the items I received were very nice. However immediately after, I had four fraudulent changes posted to my CC account. I know it was this purchase that started this trend because I had not used this credit card for over six months, and had no previous issues. To Sandra B. Just because I have money does not mean I want to pay $1000 for a head scarf. You obviously are not familiar with the wealthy or you would know we tend to be exceedingly frugal, and frequently down right stingy. Why do you think we have so much money... So calling others claim fraudulent is quite provincial on your part, Sandra B.

tammys377
March 12th, 2020

joannez48
October 10th, 2020

Made a huge order few months ago and received nothing! Order: Dishwasher, hairdryer, containers, dishwash racks and many more! Paid for everything and received nothing! I was scammed! They stole my money! Send emails regarding my order with no reply. Where can I report these scammers? Can anybody please help me with info

lvi1
August 5th, 2017

I bought several bags from Purse Valley in a lapse of 4 years. Their customer service was always great and try to fix any dissatisfaction that I had with their products by giving me big discounts or free stuff. Over all my experience was more good than bad and I'm very sad that they are gone...
BTW, I'm not an expert on real LV bags but I had sold two bags and two of my wallets to a lady who owns several real LV bags and she liked the quality stating that they easily pass for the real ones.

nidars
July 16th, 2020

I recently decided to make my first order at Purse Valley. And it wasn't what I expected at all. It was very bad :( I paid for my order, but they never sent me the stuff. I waited for weeks for it, but still nothing. Of course, the money never returned to me. That was the last time I ever contacted this site...

lovenishg
July 5th, 2020

I have booked a purchase with order no. ###### on dated 01/06/2020. Against this order i have transferred USD 3.59 (according to price) but they deduct USD 95.81 against this order. I have not received any products against my order as on date 06/07/2020

crystale65
May 31st, 2020

I BOUGHT 3 ITEMS ON THE WEBSITE AND MY TOTAL WAS R436.98 AND THEN TWO DAYS LATER AN AMOUNT OF R1605. 82 HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET FROM R436.98 TO R1605. 82 THEY DID ME IN WITH R1168. 84 I DID NOT EVEN RECEIVE AN INVOICE OR AN EMAIL WITH AN ORDER NUMBER NOTHING THEY JUST TOOK MY MONEY AND DISAPPEARED

annaa114
January 16th, 2018

I used to get gtreat bags from them until they were no longer operating, please anyone tell me any other site like pursevalley

janicea23
December 1st, 2016

I've ordered from this site three times and EVERY SINGLE TIME something fraudulent happens afterwards. I received a notification from my bank indicating suspicious activity. This was on thanksgiving and Black Friday. So this means they went on an online shopping spree! Luckily my bank cancelled my card and sent a replacement. Now don't get me wrong, the items from this company are amazing so I will continue to order from them but I will use a pre-paid debit card when ordering.

spencerl18
August 18th, 2017

I am one of the ones who ordered in July! On the 13th and last email I got was on 26th letting me know about the delay and warehouse moving. I still have not gotten any other emails nor any purchase has made its arrival. I only ordered one bag. Money of course came out of account right away.

Who do I contact? Emails don't go through and most phone #'s don't work. What has worked for anyone!?!

lesliel128
February 21st, 2019

Took my money and never heard another word they are not the same company i used to deal with this is pursevallyvip not purse valley cn

austins40
August 13th, 2017

I ordered in mid June. My bag got stuck in customs and was never released. I call they said give them a new address and they would ship there. Then I hear nothing from them. I called last week (the number on the email) I was told by the man that were were basically busted and their warehouse was shut down and they are in the process of reopening it. The website shows they were in fact busted by Chanel. They offered me a refund or to try letting them send the bag back out. If I dont hear from them by Monday I'm calling to get a refund.

lidiahj
September 22nd, 2017

I was very skeptical but then after all the good reviews I decided to order from them somtime in May. Customer service was great and made me feel comfortable about my purchase. It did take 3 weeks but I suppose its coming from china so okay. I love the bag so much so recently I decided to check the website back out and I can not find it. Now I see all these scam reviews and im worried.

carolinel40
August 21st, 2017

Ordered items in July. Received numerous emails and even phone calls and was assured that my items would be sent second week in August. Haven't heard from them since and have no contact info emails bounce back etc. Can anyone who received an email recently forward that or even a phone # thanks still hopeful

kayneh
August 18th, 2016

The purse came in a timely fashion and it was beautiful great quality. I bought it with a bran new credit card that had never been used and a week after I received the bag, someone was trying to make fraudulent purchases with my card#. The purchases were declined but, the fact is they compromised my card info... Shady!

tashaw20
August 18th, 2017

I have ordered from purse valley in the pass and loved my bag. Went to the web and it was gone. Done some research and found the new site Look7a.com, lols just like pursevalley and you and Pay with PayPal. Got an email about my order. Hope this helps you guys.

mitaliv
August 5th, 2017

I ordered a bag for $200 on July 4th. Immediately afterwards they sent me emails about delays in shipping because they were moving their warehouse. It is now a month and I haven't heard from them. I have left several emails and attempted to call them on multiple occasions with no response. I ordered from this store only because of the wonderful reviews about their bags. It is extremely upsetting that common people get scammed to easily! Cheaters!

moniquea11
March 13th, 2017

Thank you! Received my clutch quickly and looks and feels like quality leather. Both orders I've placed with Purse valley have been great!

cherylr20
March 10th, 2016

So I just deleted the glowing review I left - bought the Kimono for $280+all was fine for a few days - quality and everything "LOOKED" goodthen today I noticed the gold toe V in the middle was missingthat's right, it fell off and thankfully I did find it as it dropped inside the purse. For $280 though I do NOT expect to have to glue a part back onmay look good but it doesn't hold upobviously cheap crapwill not buy again, save you money.

nicj2
May 11th, 2017

I am thrilled with the service I received from Pursevalley. They were professional and kept me up to date with delivery timeframes.
My purchases arrived well packed and in excellent condition and I am so pleased with them. The quality of my bag and wallet is excellent.
I will definitely be buying from Pursevalley again in the near future.
Thank you.
Nic, New Zealand

omayrac
February 22nd, 2017

I've ordered several times and in less than 3wks I received my bags! Love them! Can't wait for my birthday to treat myself again!

odejobio
February 16th, 2021

Thank you so much for the *******@leadsters
I really appreciate it thank you so much
It's so reliable

Tip for consumers:
It's very great

katiem108
May 27th, 2017

My package was OPENED by the Dept of Homeland Security and I was charged $111.50 before I could pick up my package from the US Post Office!
Nothing was damaged but it took forever for the Postmaster to figure out how to handle this. Be aware that the 'deal' you are getting might be taxed at 20% when it finally gets to you.

Good Luck! I bought purses and Watches. The purses are great as far as quality but if you get sent the wrong one or the wrong watch they make u return it to China NO JOKE, never send u a replacement and u are out the money and all the re-shipping fees. Its pot luck really. What I did receive in purses was of good quality but me personally work too hard for my money to take a 200.00 and 300.00 hit because of their mistakes so I wont order from them again. If you have to return something they are horrible to deal with and you kinda are just out the money and will get the run around. If I knew that I would of just kept the wrong watch cause now I paid for it and paid to send it back too and still have no watch. Online shopping. Its always a Risk! Just my exp with them and nope i wouldnt order again. I get burned once in life and I learn... thats all

By Raine D.
See more answers (7)

I got my replica from this website. They accept several of payment methods including credit card and paypal, the products are little bit costly, but is still acceptable because the authentic bags are too expensive and I couldn't afford at all. What you pay for is definitely worth with what you get! http://www.mybrandcity.com/

By tea m.

Jessica. Contact your credit card company and follow their instructions to the letter. This is fraud and since Purse Valley accepts credit cards they are bound by certain rules. It will take some calling on your part and a written letter; however, the reps will usually give you their business email and you can track the progress in that manner. I sent the bag back and there is no way they got it in 10 days. Also, it's very important you save copies of the emails you sent them as your CC company will want you to email or snail mail them. I got my money back in full. Purse Valley has to return your money within 30 days or jeopardize their standing with a national/international credit card. I say again, if a company in China took the time to truly make a quality replica with quality materials they would do an amazing business but so far from what I've seen they just cheat customers.

By Terry L.