PurseValley

PurseValley has a consumer rating of 3.24 stars from 444 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with PurseValley most frequently mention customer service, great quality and real thing. PurseValley ranks 16th among Blog sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 89.5%

• PurseValley provides beautifully made products with exceptional customer service.
  • I saved a lot of money and these bags look identical to my Louis Vuitton.

• Had to cancel my order in the end as they made it too difficult to purchase with my credit card.
How would you rate PurseValley?

“10/10 service!”

Lexi J.
5/7/21

This is the best site if you're looking for high quality replicas. Lots of choice and quick delivery. All in all great service. Will be using again.

“Stole $500 - no product”

Tammy S.
3/12/20

Received watch that didn't work - paid $500. Returned as instructed and nothing. Very disappointing. I emailed them several times and Julia never responded. Scam

customer service (85) credit card (53) louis vuitton (28)
lexij16
May 7th, 2021

ugonniae
May 11th, 2021

I wanted to share my experience with this amazing website by the name of Pursevalleyfactory. I absolutely love their services and products. I ordered an LV Neverfull MM, the quality is awesome much better than I expected. Thank You and well-done keep up the good work, will definitely order again and recommend it to all my friends!

levif36
May 28th, 2021

I've been purchasing from Pursevalleyfactory for quite a long time now and they have never disappointed me. Their customer service is exceptional. They answer all your queries until you are satisfied. Transactions were simple with speedy processing time. Highly recommended!

tammys377
March 12th, 2020

isaacd94
July 1st, 2021

Top quality mirror image replicas! I am so happy with my purchases, better than I could have ever expected. Trustworthy and helpful website, thank you! I have never had a better experience of buying a replica purse, literally no one can tell the difference.

bellaj37
August 11th, 2021

Absolutely thrilled by the service from Pursevalleyfactory. My bag arrived today and it is just what I expected. I am amazed that they got to the other side of the world so quickly. I will definitely shop with them again.

majestyi
October 5th, 2021

The best online shopping experience I've ever had, quick, no hassle, top quality purses, couldn't have asked for a better service.

ibraahimw
May 12th, 2021

Their website is user-friendly and easy to use. The delivery of items is quick. They delivered promptly even during Pandemic when deliveries have been difficult for other companies. Had a few questions and was able to get quick responses. Highly recommended

Its awesome

lianal19
Ruth U.
April 27th, 2017

Although they are not authentic, these are the best replica purses I have ever come across. The quality of them is so good and I'd give them a solid 10. It looks exactly like the original purse. So happy!

tyroneb82
May 18th, 2021

I'm so pleased with the excellent quality and value-for-money of the items I purchased. Fast and efficient delivery too. Thank you.

jaynea37
May 14th, 2021

This company is absolutely amazing! I just received my Hublot watch and it is beautiful! I am absolutely in love. I was a little skeptical at first, but because my friend recommended the company to me, so I decided to try them out. My watch was delivered in almost a week. 100% worth the wait!

odejobio
February 16th, 2021

Thank you so much for the *******@leadsters
I really appreciate it thank you so much
It's so reliable

It's very great

angelas1754
September 15th, 2021

I tried to purchase a bag from this ridicules company and when it was time to pay it said something about sending a link to my email in which I never got. So I contacted the customer service through chat and they told me that I never placed the order, So I conatacted them again when I found the order number and they told me to give them the correct email now. After some word exchange they blocked me from there chat. Believe me when I say I will not ever order from them at all period.

khalilw12
May 22nd, 2021

Definitely will be using Pursevalley again in the future. The pricing was great and the customer service has been phenomenal. I will recommend this company to friends and family for sure.

sm633
June 26th, 2021

I received excellent service from PVF's customer service team for the purse I purchased for my daughter. They keep you updated from the time they receive the order till the time they dispatch it. I will continue to order from them in the future. Received excellent service

Tip for consumers:
Great site to find amazing products

kasaveac
August 18th, 2021

Great product, exactly as advertised I highly recommend them. Easy ordering and very speedy efficient delivery. Really impressed!

joannez48
October 10th, 2020

Made a huge order few months ago and received nothing! Order: Dishwasher, hairdryer, containers, dishwash racks and many more! Paid for everything and received nothing! I was scammed! They stole my money! Send emails regarding my order with no reply. Where can I report these scammers? Can anybody please help me with info

venasiof1
May 14th, 2021

Pursevalleyfactory are the pioneers in this field. This was my fourth purchase from them and I couldn't be happier. The huge collection they have I bet you can't leave the site without liking a product. The thing I like about them is that they always keep in touch and keep you updated with the status of the shipment. Highly recommended!

modek1
May 24th, 2021

I am totally in love with my LV backpack, the quality is beyond my expectations, I received the order in a week without any problems, Thank you!

undiea
May 20th, 2021

This is the third watch that I have purchased from Pursevalleyfactory over the last years & have always been delighted with the service and the watches I have bought. I will be returning for more watches to add to my collection.

rohang32
May 17th, 2021

Pursevalleyfactory is the best company for online shopping with their great UI and always helpful customer service team.

melr39
July 3rd, 2018

I have never had a bad experience with pursevalley. Just received the three bags I ordered within ONE WEEK. Their customer service was amazing and responded to every email I sent. I was weary to make such a big purchase, however, I spoke with an employee on life chat for about an hour and she assured me it was legit - SHE WAS RIGHT. If you're worried about receiving your products, don't listen to the trolls saying they wont come - seek out communication with the site. Amazing experience. Thank you!

janicea23
December 1st, 2016

I've ordered from this site three times and EVERY SINGLE TIME something fraudulent happens afterwards. I received a notification from my bank indicating suspicious activity. This was on thanksgiving and Black Friday. So this means they went on an online shopping spree! Luckily my bank cancelled my card and sent a replacement. Now don't get me wrong, the items from this company are amazing so I will continue to order from them but I will use a pre-paid debit card when ordering.

ginac18
June 30th, 2015

Was surprised at how quick I got the bag. A little hiccup with western union payment versus credit card, that took about 3 days. But once bag was shipped it arrived within 4 days! So total of 10 days to get the bag. After reading what too look out for fakes the only thing I could spot was 6 stitches instead of 5 on handle leather patch. Otherwise it looks just like the one in the store. I'm very happy. Will order from them again.

hopew15
February 9th, 2017

Can't say enough about my new purse! I absolutely love my LV Neverfull. I received it and am just in love. I also can't say enough wonderful things about the customer service at Purse Valley! They were so very honest and kept me updated on the status of my order as my order was delayed a few days due to the Chinese New Year. The quality of my bag is AMAZING! I'm so thrilled to have found this site and can't wait to, order more things! Thank you Purse Valley!
Hope
Alabama

Good Luck! I bought purses and Watches. The purses are great as far as quality but if you get sent the wrong one or the wrong watch they make u return it to China NO JOKE, never send u a replacement and u are out the money and all the re-shipping fees. Its pot luck really. What I did receive in purses was of good quality but me personally work too hard for my money to take a 200.00 and 300.00 hit because of their mistakes so I wont order from them again. If you have to return something they are horrible to deal with and you kinda are just out the money and will get the run around. If I knew that I would of just kept the wrong watch cause now I paid for it and paid to send it back too and still have no watch. Online shopping. Its always a Risk! Just my exp with them and nope i wouldnt order again. I get burned once in life and I learn... thats all

By Raine D.
See more answers (7)

I got my replica from this website. They accept several of payment methods including credit card and paypal, the products are little bit costly, but is still acceptable because the authentic bags are too expensive and I couldn't afford at all. What you pay for is definitely worth with what you get! http://www.mybrandcity.com/

By tea m.

Jessica. Contact your credit card company and follow their instructions to the letter. This is fraud and since Purse Valley accepts credit cards they are bound by certain rules. It will take some calling on your part and a written letter; however, the reps will usually give you their business email and you can track the progress in that manner. I sent the bag back and there is no way they got it in 10 days. Also, it's very important you save copies of the emails you sent them as your CC company will want you to email or snail mail them. I got my money back in full. Purse Valley has to return your money within 30 days or jeopardize their standing with a national/international credit card. I say again, if a company in China took the time to truly make a quality replica with quality materials they would do an amazing business but so far from what I've seen they just cheat customers.

By Terry L.