Review of WordPress

Redwood City, California 94063, United States
2018 Customer choice award

emmanuelc28
8/31/19

I enjoy the works on WordPress . I prefer using and viewing website designed on it though sometimes it seems a little bit slower, but I just love it especially their plugins and customer relationship

haroldh117
8/27/19

WordPress is a great well-rounded place where you have free will whenever you want to build your blog from scratch or just choose a theme you need. There are free and custom paid themes. It took me some time to get the gist of the way everything works, but after going through bunch of tutorials I could happily work with it. It does take some time, but I would definitely recommend this as it's a great platform to work with, very useful with lots of handy plugins.

jahanz1
7/5/19

Those people who chose the business now they rule the whole world. All the successes are related with businesses. So business is supper choice

glossinaa
5/31/19

I've been using it for a long period of time and I can't complain about anything. Very convenient website!

agbeyangin
5/30/19

What goes around definitely will come around....law of life.
I you can never tell the exact time it will come back but definitely be prepared because what you sow you shall reap

anisa10
5/13/19

Wordpress is a responsive friendly site, built to make your site look good-looking and professional. It offers an ecommerce online store for selling fashion, furniture and accessories.

rons338
4/12/19

After seeing wordpress.com censor many blogs, I associate the WordPress brand with oppression and bigotry. Otherwise, WordPress has a history of being vulnerable to hacking. I avoid it and have recommended the same for others.

patriciah404
3/25/19

If you want to start your blog, then WordPress is an excellent choice. I thought that this site would be "intermediate" in my career, but no. I still lead my first blog here since 2016.

ovidijusc
11/9/18

WordPress is a good starting point for blogging, web development, seo optimisation and just generally dealing with things on the internet. Its great to learn a lot, but after a while it feels slow and bloated. Any kind of functionality that you can't code yourself can be patched it with plug-ins, but the quality is not always good, they cost a bit and could really bog down your website.

johnr1114
9/16/18

This is the best platform ever for my new blog. Simple and easy to understand. Fast install. Would recommend

ahmadt10
8/22/18

I think wordpress is the worst website I've ever seen. They suspended my account and they always forced to buy business plan. There are millions of websites in the web. they don't touch these websites. Wordpress YOU ARE INJUSTICE!

sherinea
8/14/18

Using Wordpress you can set up your own corporate website in a matter of minutes. The number of plugins to customize our web and the option to transform it into an electronic commerce, it a perfect CMS for websites for small and medium businesses. Plus, it's cheap :)

bilhaj
7/12/18

I have used wordpress for my self-hosted blog for over 2 years and I would recommend it to new blog.

Tip for consumers: Great for new serious bloggers

peterg172
7/30/17

Been working with WordPress for over 10 years. WordPress community is it's biggest asset. 1000s have contributed free plugins, helpful videos and support.

There are 1000s of free plugins that provide additional functionality such as contact forms, mortgage calculators, photo sliders, real estate listings and booking calendars. Always search the plugin repository before you pay for custom programming or take the time to develop something yourself. There's probably already a plugin that does all or at least most of what you need.

Check out WordPress.tv for 100s of helpful videos from getting started to advanced WordPress development. Most of these were recorded at WordCamps which are held throughout the year all over the world. Prices are next to nothing compared to most professional conferences. Most cities also have 1 or more WordPress Meetups that are another great source of support.

When I've posted questions on WordPress.org the response times and quality of responses have been excellent.

Tip for consumers: AVOID Wordpress plugins/software from developers with no reviews on WordPress.org. Some of them will charge you $1000s for poor code with poor support. Most reputable developers will have a free version of their plugins on WordPress.org. Reviews will give you a good idea of the quality and support.

lisat170
5/17/17

I run a few small business WordPress websites. So far, it's the best platform offering tons of plugins and frequent updates. Requires very little technical skills and gives enough flexibility at the same time.

yahirf
4/3/17

Another good semi-automatic site creator out there! They have basic lessons on all the main aspects but anyway you need some skill in using the platform to create something valuable.

danielh155
1/12/17

A good blog platform and site creator. Has helpful tutorials on every basis you need. Would recommend!

drenalb
7/8/14

I just do not like this because of the numerous plugins with too many bugs and newer version needed, some plugin shut me out of my website to where I just cannot change it, calendar dates were automatically wrong. The times I have used support it wasn't very good at all and wordpress is slow...Avoid

gitaw
5/27/14

I use wordpress to power my cooking blog.
Amazing software with great community.

glenl15
5/18/14

Good overall. But unfortuantley biased moderators such as Jan Dembowski who has personal friendships with developers. This moderator deletes and revises reviews for his friends which I see as corruption at it's worst. I am part of a development team and I had a run in with a horrible developer who likes all his stats but is a pig to deal with when it comes time for support. After Jan Dembowski Moderator revised my feedback and closed the topic. Two of my colleges then put their reviews in and they were deleted and I was muffled, unable to comment anymore. Seeing how a lot of revenue is made here and dishonest tactics are used...well, it makes me sick. Hope something can be done about these people rorting the system.

alonzom18
4/30/14

Keep it up, we love to work with wordpress! The latest versions came too fast i think, and there were a bit rushed but we like it overall.

We have made great customer websites with wordpress and the help of premium themes from www.elegantthemes.com and www.sitemile.com

connorr5
5/13/13

Get's the job done! Excellent blogging platform.

robinr13
11/29/12

Love them! awesome! so much you can do --- highly recommended!!

omegar
1,559 helpful votes
11/7/11

I must say that I completely enjoyed this site and was able to create my own wordpress.org site. It was so simple to create this that I was in complete awe over the whole experience.

This site's ease is the main draw for this site and there is not any complicated sign up process either. Plus the site provides you with articles that you can learn from to help you improve your own wordpress site. I am in total agreement that wordpress.org is indeed the best.

martinm13
9/10/11

I am going to keep this review simple. I LOVE WORDPRESS!!!

Wordpress is feature rich, versatile and may be the last bastion for free speech.

If you have something to say to the world then Wordpress is the place to say it.

Wordpress is as simple as you need it and as complicated as you want it.

31 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the WordPress staff and other customers.

2 Photos for WordPress