WordPress

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

WordPress has a consumer rating of 4.58 stars from 64 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. WordPress also ranks 1st among Open Source sites.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate WordPress?

“Get's the job done!”

Connor R.
5/13/13

Get's the job done! Excellent blogging platform.

“I just do not like this because of the numerous...”

Drenal b.
7/8/14

I just do not like this because of the numerous plugins with too many bugs and newer version needed, some plugin shut me out of my website to where I just cannot change it, calendar dates were automatically wrong. The times I have used support it wasn't very good at all and wordpress is slow...Avoid

eliaso11
November 22nd, 2019
Well wordpress is kind of awesome given the amazing theme they offer.Its a nice site to start with plus they help kickstart your blog easily anyway i give it three stars cos they're kind of slow in response. Sometimes the site loads slowly but its a nice site in general
carriem183
November 20th, 2019
I love WP, for it let's me create beautiful pages, has a lot of plugins, which really help out when you need something more. It's pretty easy to use and very customisable, when you know how to do that. Unfortunately for a beginner its not the easiest to use, but anyway, i like WP a lot!
brendah400
September 26th, 2019
I love when I can get what I want with minimal effort. And thanks to Wordpress I've got my own blog in fast cute and simple form.
haroldh117
August 27th, 2019
WordPress is a great well-rounded place where you have free will whenever you want to build your blog from scratch or just choose a theme you need. There are free and custom paid themes. It took me some time to get the gist of the way everything works, but after going through bunch of tutorials I could happily work with it. It does take some time, but I would definitely recommend this as it's a great platform to work with, very useful with lots of handy plugins.
emmanuelc28
August 31st, 2019
I enjoy the works on WordPress . I prefer using and viewing website designed on it though sometimes it seems a little bit slower, but I just love it especially their plugins and customer relationship
jahanz1
July 5th, 2019
Those people who chose the business now they rule the whole world. All the successes are related with businesses. So business is supper choice
glossinaa
May 31st, 2019
I've been using it for a long period of time and I can't complain about anything. Very convenient website!
agbeyangin
May 30th, 2019
What goes around definitely will come around....law of life.
I you can never tell the exact time it will come back but definitely be prepared because what you sow you shall reap
paular281
October 15th, 2019
I have used Word Press since 2017 to share my travel experiences. Then it was tiresome and difficult to add photos. It was laborious. 2018 it was the similar and I stopped after a few entries because it was so time consuming.
I thought I'd try again this year but found the whole experience to be frustrating, not user friendly in fact it was TERRIBLE to use. A TOTAL WASTE of EFFORT and TIME. Especially when you are travelling who wants to spend HOURS working on a simple blog of text anda few photos. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE A TOTAL RIP OFF.
patriciah404
March 25th, 2019
If you want to start your blog, then WordPress is an excellent choice. I thought that this site would be "intermediate" in my career, but no. I still lead my first blog here since 2016.
anisa10
May 13th, 2019
Wordpress is a responsive friendly site, built to make your site look good-looking and professional. It offers an ecommerce online store for selling fashion, furniture and accessories.
rons338
Ron S.
April 12th, 2019
After seeing wordpress.com censor many blogs, I associate the WordPress brand with oppression and bigotry. Otherwise, WordPress has a history of being vulnerable to hacking. I avoid it and have recommended the same for others.
ovidijusc
November 9th, 2018
WordPress is a good starting point for blogging, web development, seo optimisation and just generally dealing with things on the internet. Its great to learn a lot, but after a while it feels slow and bloated. Any kind of functionality that you can't code yourself can be patched it with plug-ins, but the quality is not always good, they cost a bit and could really bog down your website.
johnr1114
September 16th, 2018
This is the best platform ever for my new blog. Simple and easy to understand. Fast install. Would recommend
sherinea
August 14th, 2018
Using Wordpress you can set up your own corporate website in a matter of minutes. The number of plugins to customize our web and the option to transform it into an electronic commerce, it a perfect CMS for websites for small and medium businesses. Plus, it's cheap :)
bilhaj
July 12th, 2018
I have used wordpress for my self-hosted blog for over 2 years and I would recommend it to new blog.

Tip for consumers: Great for new serious bloggers

ahmadt10
August 22nd, 2018
I think wordpress is the worst website I've ever seen. They suspended my account and they always forced to buy business plan. There are millions of websites in the web. they don't touch these websites. Wordpress YOU ARE INJUSTICE!
lisat170
May 17th, 2017
I run a few small business WordPress websites. So far, it's the best platform offering tons of plugins and frequent updates. Requires very little technical skills and gives enough flexibility at the same time.
yahirf
April 3rd, 2017
Another good semi-automatic site creator out there! They have basic lessons on all the main aspects but anyway you need some skill in using the platform to create something valuable.
danielh155
January 12th, 2017
A good blog platform and site creator. Has helpful tutorials on every basis you need. Would recommend!
gitaw
May 27th, 2014
I use wordpress to power my cooking blog.
Amazing software with great community.
alonzom18
April 30th, 2014
Keep it up, we love to work with wordpress! The latest versions came too fast i think, and there were a bit rushed but we like it overall.

We have made great customer websites with wordpress and the help of premium themes from www.elegantthemes.com and www.sitemile.com
drenalb
July 8th, 2014
connorr5
May 13th, 2013
Get's the job done! Excellent blogging platform.
robinr13
November 29th, 2012
Love them! awesome! so much you can do --- highly recommended!!

Yes try google blogger site or there app Its awesome

By Elias O.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the WordPress staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WordPress?

Have a question about WordPress?