US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

denisew51
7/21/16

I am a Powerseller and buy most of my items from here, thanks Liquidation.com!!

emmanuelp8
7/20/16

I bought a pallet that clearly said "shelf pulls" when i received it the toys and ,shoes they were out of the boxes...not only that but the boxes where filthy dirty and sticky unsalable i paid $350.00 their customers sucks this lady sounded like she was at least 500 pounds breathing heavily couldn't understand her for nothing sounded like she had a $#*! in her mouth! i explained to her the situation and she said if i have proof,and that if its reversed it can take up to 90 days to get my money back.i dont know how this place is still up!

kevinr67
6/14/16

Beware selling on this site. I sold product on this site. When a month had gone by and I still had not received my payment, I contacted them. Sales rep. Zachary Patterson informed me that all my profit from the sale had be used to pay fees I was unaware of. In fact, Mr.Patterson claimed I owed them additional fees. Fees they never mentioned UNTIL I asked about my missing payment. And so their customer received the product, Liquidation.com was paid, but I received nothing. When asked, Mr.Patterson did not deny this was standard business practice.

nicoleb96
5/17/16

Do not buy from this site. Its like everyone said a total scam. Being force to give them one star. They do not deserve any stars. Please do not try the it. Liquidators.com are garbage collectors who dump the junk off at your house. However, who in their right mind pays for trash. Peace be with you Amen.

dana672
4/14/16

I was told I`d receive a lovely necklace for only $ 9.99 and 4 very nice jade pendants for $7.99 ea. Needless to say I haven't got anything from Liquidation.com to date. No refund or my order. Calling the office was real joke too. After a few calls, I realized I`d " BEEN SCAMMED" Word to THE WISE, avoid liquidation.com at all cost. Last I heard they`ve scammed over 179,000 customers. I had to apply for a new debit card, since they have my personal info. Because of the experience, I`ll only purchase locally from now on.

christophers69
4/5/16

I got ripped off with Liquidation.com as well. The seller was Home Depot, and I purchased a pallet. We picked the pallet up at their site, and it was tightly wrapped in plastic, and we could see that all the boxes were there. After arriving at home, we unboxed everything and one of the boxes was empty except for 2 parts of a 10 part set. We disputed, and they said we should have unboxed everything there in the parking lot before we left. They refused to make good on the deal. There are better auction sites out there that dont rip their customers off. I would recommend staying away from these people, very dishonest, scammers.

chuckc25
4/5/16

I bought 3 seperate lots (10 skids) of "return items / overstock" and 80% of the items were 'salvage' quality items. They were broken, missing parts beyond repair, unusable, filthy, and some items were useless, damaged "life-time waranty" tools that were returned to the big-box store for new tools to meet the warranty. These items had no resale value at all. I spent over $6,000.00 on this junk and now I am stuck with it.

rickb64
4/3/16

Unethical business practices, innacurate Manifests, over-inflated Retail Prices, Broken missing items, allows deceitful vendors, possible internal theft from pallets. I would Find a better company to deal with read reviews and fine print FIRST ..

jamieh81
2/29/16

I have been buying lots from Liquidation.com for about 2 months. Make sure you read the manifest carefully, check prices on amazon/ebay, expect that some toys will come in broken boxes but they will be perfectly fine, plan that 3-5 items in your lot will be completely broken (usually glass or a foot off a toy), and you will have a few will need minor repair.
I am able to go to one of the pickup locations and get my lots directly from the warehouse. If you can do this, I suggest it. You are then able to look through all of your items - yes, it takes time - and they will reimburse you for the items that are broken/damaged. You must do this before you leave.
I am amazed at how much money I can make reselling these items. Even with the damaged items, I can often pay for my entire lot by selling 2-5 items; after that, everything else is profit! Sometimes you can get a great deal!
Our warehouse staff is great. They are very friendly and helpful. I've never gotten a rude rep on the phone, either.
If you want to try this, get one lt to start off with. I find that household goods are great sellers at yard sales and on ebay.
Good luck!

heatherk36
1/21/16

I purchased a pallet of furniture from RetailWest-BW on Liquidation.com. The items were returns. My items shipped the same day and arrived quickly. There were some minor damages and flaws but overall the furniture is new usable and nice. I did purchase a couch thinking it would be the size of a sofa but instead was a large living room chair. I should have known better since I was only getting one pallet. I bought site unseen and was pleasantly surprised. I paid more in shipping than I did for the items I purchased. I have gained knowledge from this experience which will be helpful when I purchase from them again.

katiea20
1/12/16

Purchased 2 lots of clothing from Liquidation.com and both lots I had to throw away. They smelled, had rips and were basically rags. Luckily I didn't spend too much on these lots. I'm not sure how they get away with selling this type of junk. I have been buying liquidation clothing for the past 12 yrs for my store and have never received such horrible quality. My advise is use good liquidators. I own a clothing store and deal in clothing so I purchase from LiquidationGeneral.com and they are fantastic. If you deal in other types of products I'm sure you can find liquidators that deal in whatever you are looking for. Just make sure you find a good one and stay away from Liquidation.com!!! Hopefully people read these reviews before buying and put Liquidation.com out of business.

yisroels
1/4/16

I ordered 148 PC of colone/perfume I received exactly 7 peaces and the rest they sent me electrical outlets and about 100 postcards packaged like they pullled it outa a dumpster,so i file a dispute they get back to me theres nothing they can do and they even relised the funds to the seller so pretty much if u wana loose money and have a heart attack then go ahead and buy stuff from these jerks!

jerryk31
12/15/15

If you would like to lose money or waste your time with earning low profits with a high level of risk, then shop here. Otherwise, find another supplier. Products are continuously misrepresented, what you order is NOT what you get, and the customer service is garbage.

Steer clear of this legalized scammer site. Best case scenario is they get sued for every dime in a class-action lawsuit.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from here. Keep searching. Stamped .925 silver rings actually turned out to be only plated silver, which is illegal to sell here in Canada AND the US, yet they allow such garbage through their marketplace.

cindyc69
12/14/15

On both occasions I bought Cosmetic lots - I got burned..
They allow the sellers to put up nice photos of their cosmetics all spread out - sometimes 20+ photos with all the items they will include in the cosmetic lots.. And then they create a "estimated Retail Value" for that lot.. well, that might be close IF you actually receive the items represented in the photos.. For example, my most recent Lot that I won, said I was to receive a 400 pc Lot which would have a retail of something like $1,200 - the box I got was over 300 pieces of 99cent Jordana lip liners that you can get at Walgreens.. I got almost NOTHING else of the other items shown in photos.. I opened a case with Liquidation, sent them the photos of everything the seller sent me.. Literally - I never even got a reply from Liquidation. It was totally Ignored.
They don't care if the sellers misrepresent the lots they are listing. As long as they get their Listing Fees, they don't care. They are even more useless than ebay and that is saying a lot. PLEASE don't waste your time or money - You just will not be HAPPY with whatever it is you will "Win." And it won't be worth anywhere near what they say, but since its not actually Liquidation stating what the items should be worth, they can just wash their hands of any wrong-doing because they are busy finding Suckers to bid on the next dishonest listing.

cjcalaska

timg43
11/18/15

Watch out, I bought some items " computer returns" from their warehouse in Nevada @ liquidation.com, for $322 , 10 items , none of these items worked, they called it online returns but actually its garbage, trash, worth nothing, they give you some pictures, very nice pictures but inside these new looking boxes are damaged screens, non-working items, defect items, broken, absolutely trash.
I opened a dispute on the same day received their package, after 8 days they emailed me saying they can not accept the dispute because that I knew it was returned items and they do not test them, so its my responsibility, well it became my responsibility now to tell the world that Liquidation.com in Washington DC, are crooks who cheated me and took my money and gave me garbage.

residentw
10/17/15

I've always been a bit confused at all the hate aimed at Liquidation.com, and people who yell "scam" like it's their mantra. The site isn't a scam - it's a site for businesses to offload inventory that isn't readily saleable. This is NOT a place to buy inventory wholesale with the expectation of instantly reselling it, and it's not a place to get popular consumer electronics on the cheap.

I've been reselling on the internet for a few years, and last year I did so a lot more, and after my inventory from a one-off store liquidation dried up, I used Liquidation.com fairly heavily (20-30 auctions) to augment my inventory. I turned a decent profit on the items from Liquidation.com, but not as well as I had hoped. Nonetheless, I was satisfied with the site.

A lot of the items you're going to get are nonfunctional, or have cosmetic damage. You need to inspect and test everything you get. You need to expect that the high-ticket items in the manifest may not be saleable. There are a lot of unsophisticated bidders, especially for high-ticket electronics, and prices tend to be uncomfortably close to retail for items that may or may not be functional. You're generally best off avoiding high-ticket items.

On the other hand, I've had success reselling large lots of smaller items. The shipping generally isn't that bad for them, and if you take the time to properly resell them you can do 2-3x profit, even accounting for the 25% that are unsaleable.

The thing is, they're pretty upfront about what they're selling - it's bulk customer returns for sophisticated buyers. There's a reason people use the site. It's not a good site for buying for personal use, although I'll admit I've kept a few thins I got from them. Go in recognizing that some units will be lemons, but that there's money to be made. You won't be disappointed.

TL;DR: Don't buy from them unless you're a sophisticated reseller, but if you are they're pretty good.

dannam1
9/29/15

Scammers. Made 2 purchases from them and both lots were damaged garbage. Don't waste your money.

anim16
9/22/15

After I placed my first bid on PS2 games, I read a lot of negative reviews and I was really scared that the same would happen to me. After I won auction, I received my shipment very fast. When I opened package, games were as described in the auction. Most games were new and unopened. All were clean and even open ones are in great, like new condition. Only disappointment was that 48 out of 200 games are exactly the same. Other 152 is good mix.

Now about Liquidation.com. I faxed them Re-seller Certificate but they still charged me sales tax. They claim they never received it. I faxed twice but still didn't get credit for the sales tax I paid for. When I called them, customer service rep (the female) gave me not very clear answer what will happen that 10 something dollar sales tax. Later I spoke to gentlemen who was more professional and asked me to fax the document again. I did fax them again but I have not heard form them.

I guess, it depends on seller not on liquidation.com what kind of product you receive. However, Liquidation.com customer service it not so great.

jb157
9/17/15

These people are poor communicators & their customer service people are downright ABUSIVE. They should be way more specific in their Emails and regulations if they want smooth operations

fkk
7/29/15

Some things to consider:
1. If you buy return merchandise, it may be non-functional.
2. You will get some lots of lemons.
3. You absolutely do not open a paypal dispute or credit card dispute unless absolutely necessary or your account will be closed.
4. only buy from the few specific big seller id "onlinereturn", "Acer", "Sony", "liquidationresale","techexess", "globaltech" etc

Pro:
fast, readily available customer service.
very fast handling time
easy to use website.
warranty is great in which prepaid labels are provided for you.

I buy electronics for resale, around 25-50 lots per month and it has been quite profitable and now accounts for ~25% of my inventory.

I've had to open dispute on about a dozen lots and was always treated fairly. all the complaints you see are clearly people who are just small time newbs trying to get rich.

lovellad
6/22/15

I bought a Home Depot load from these folks. 8800 dollars and every piece was damaged. When i emailed them and told them I would be giving them bad reviews, they threatened their lawyers would "slam down on me." What a joke. They are definitely a scam. Said they could make it right if I wanted to send them thousands of dollars for another load.

bridgett38
6/19/15

Omega company is the only company that replaced their damaged juicer and covered shipping expenses. They stand behind their product like no other company with or without a receipt . Thank u so much for taking pride in what you sell. We appreciate your products and customer service who took care of this the next day. Honest Review..

maryk78
5/30/15

Return process was obstructive for an item that broke after wearing it once

mikea77
5/21/15

Liquidators.com not only allow garbage to be sold on their website, but also falsified transaction receipts when disputing a claim made against them thru credit card company. They only give you 48 hours to file dispute against merchandise, however, this is not enough time for testing electronic or powered merchandise.

In one particular shipment, the item advertised as being the highlight of the auction was replaced with another less expensive item.

Stay clear away from them and ALL of their affiliates.

williamj46
5/12/15

Made 2 orders.First order: Fed X tried to deliver a 15 lbs box that was supposed to be a 265 Lbs pallet. When I refused to accept and filled dispute they cancelled my account while shipment 2 was on its way. Shipment 2 was a 4k Sony TV represented as "SONY REFURB" you cant watch a TV that screen is broken like a spider web. Had to pay an Authorized SONY repair technician to tell them it was broken. Tech and return postage fees was 300+ dollars. Like pissing it to the wind. But you go ahead and buy from them you will learn that PayPal Ebay and Liquidation are all in cahoots. Trace it back you will find this is the truth.

Tip for consumers: DONT USE THEM