Review of Liquidation.com

Liquidation.com reviews

israelm25
9/27/17

These items should be labeled "SALVAGE" because they have been used and are very old. When you labeled "RETURN" on an item it gives the expression that it is a somewhat new item used for short time and returned for minor faults. The items I got was model of 2009 and were badly used. There was NO PICTURE of the actual item when it was posted except for some new packaged boxes misleading us that it must late model and somewhat new with minimal faults. To my surprise after I received the items I went back to the ad it was still active and FOUND ONE PICTURE it looked like they just added it at the very end.
When I received an email of denied my dispute, I tried to call to speak with the person signed that email by the name of "Tasia" but the person answered the phone said there's no one by that name works there even when I spelled it to her.
The email mentioned that the funds will be released to the seller. So with denied dispute and not reaching to the person who emailed me, itI was helpless and I felt my $3090.00 had just lost in the thin air. So I found the delivery invoice and emailed them requesting for a kind consideration of refunding my money. The seller returned a reply immediately and was very helpful and willing to at least refund a portion of my funds $1750 and I can keep the items. However he mentioned that it depends on liquidation.com but he will approved it. I send his letter to liquidation.com but surprised again when they emailed me back not to help me but instead THREATENED me for contacting the seller. I never heard from them anymore until now I got a response to my review.
In my pursuit to retrieve my funds I will contact each and every reviews here to join me on a joint complaint filed with the Better Business Bureau perhaps they may investigate Liquidation.com for some scams that they are knowingly doing with some of their sellers. So if you read this and you've been ribbed off like me? Please email me at israel@iminvestmentsllc.com so we can jointly file a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau.
Isileli

lorrij1
9/18/17

I have had an account with liquidation.com for more than 10 years. In prior years my experience was mostly good in that at least 70% of the items that I received in a "returns" lot was sellable and I could usually at least make my money back. I filed a dispute once and I won because the seller sold me junk that didn't work. At that time, their return lots were always inspected and marked on the manifest with their condition.

Well it had been at least 2 or 3 years since I purchased anything from them but I was looking for some school supplies so I went on there. I could tell that there were mostly new sellers on the site and that a lot of them were now selling "Amazon returns". I then won a lot of "returns" from seller Amazon_Liquidators out of Indiana.

The description said the items are returned and had not been tested for functionality. That should have set off red flags for me because in the past, they would at least let you know the condition of the items in the lot.

Well, after getting the box, I was dismayed to find half of the items were salvage crap and that ALL of the high dollar value items that would have made me my money back were among the items nonworking, damaged or broken. The rest of the items were fillers such as phone cases, cables, holders etc.-- give away items not worth anything. After filing a dispute, I received this email from them:

"We regret to inform you that at this time, we are unable to award the dispute in your favor for the following reason(s):

1) The auction was properly listed as returns. Return condition units are not guaranteed to be functional as the majority have operational and cosmetic issues, they may show signs of use and may not include all parts and accessories.
2) The auction description indicated these units were not tested for functionality."

WAIT!! WHAT!! SO BASICALLY YOU ARE ADMITTING THAT YOUR "RETURNS" ARE JUNK! Liquidation.com is purposely allowing sellers to send them items to sell that they haven't even looked at and call them "returns" just because someone sent it back to Amazon!

That's B*#%$#@!! These crooks are knowingly buying items from Amazon that have been tagged as salvage and sending it over to Liquidation as "returns" because Liquidation no longer requires them to inspect their product. Liquidation has then made it easy for them to avoid responsibility for their crap by having them disclaim them in their descriptions. I told them to close my account after having it for 10 years!

Both Liquidation and the sellers are complicit in this scam. They have become greedy whor***s with no concious!! Obviously they only care about maintaining their lifestyle that this scam site affords them and not about the consumers who are being victimized by what has become a purely bait and switch tool. STAY AWAY!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY!!! RUN FAR FAR AWAY. TELL YOUR FRIENDS. SOMEONE PLEASE START A CLASS ACTION AGAINST ALL OF THEM --LIQUIDATION AND THE SELLERS!!!

najami
8/26/17

Selling $#*!ing junk. Customer returned lots are salvage conditions .and salvage conditions you can imagine your self .
Don't bother to buy from this site

steveno21
8/11/17

I have read all the reviews on this site and my only regret is that I didn't read them prior to "BUYING". I'll keep this short and sweet..
I purchased 2 lots of seemingly "RETURNS FROM AMAZON" from the seller located in Indiana. Well when I received the boxes (2 separate orders) I was expectations where immediately deflated. 38 of the 100 items where used extensively and put back into the box and returned. The 25 items do not work and the remainder 37 items where put in a POLY BAG and are indistinguishable as to what they are related to.
I have bought many items in my life and have returned then either unopened or they didn't fit. AGAIN, consumers who returned these are canny. Used a few weeks send it back and continue the cycle. I am in the process of a DISPUTE. However deep down in my heart I'm going against one of the biggest sellers on this site.
I am also asking to return my second purchase (BOX UNOPENED) because I'm afraid of the JUNK inside. LOL.
Anyway, that's my story of woo. Just BEWARE and stick with BOOKS.

krzysztofw5
8/7/17

Ever bought 99 items in bulk. 33 should be great. 33 should be normal. 33 should be ugly. Only 66 came. 33 of great once are missing. Web site returns 33% of money. Hopefully you got my point. BBB rating A+ now you should understand everything. You buy from them. Blame yourself.

ginam80
8/7/17

I wish I would have read the reviews of this site before I ever bid on my item. I won and paid right away. The shipping was quick. When I received my package, one of the boxes inside had insects in them, which could have been damaging the product I was buying, by eating it. I submitted a dispute through the website, provided proof, and they actually denied my claim with a straight face. I called the 800 number to dispute their findings and the customer service rep told me that her supervisor told her that I will need to reply to the email that I received that denied my claim and try and reopen the dispute. They want to side with the seller because that is how liquidation.com makes their money, through the sellers. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS WEBSITE! BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Please do not use this site, unless you enjoy being bent over. I received insects in my package and liquidation said that is something that can happen and took up with the seller. Liquidation.com makes their money from the seller's auction, therefore, the customer will almost never get sided with. Look at other reviews for this website and you will see there are more bad than good. Take your money elsewhere!!!!

diegod24
7/10/17

first i am already a victim of this company liquidation com..they sell junk ,,good for landfill ,,much better go to a recycle center and get some item there..believe me waste of time and money.wherein if you complain they close your account and get your money..in short dont jump into waters full of crocodiles like liquidation com.

akmalk4
4/16/17

I didn't buy anything or didn't had any business in liquidation.com, but I tried. I went into website and looked over some auctions and most were rip off. No clear description of what you bidding on; just couple of high end merchandise on description and added with "specific number" more items included. Saw 5 used PS4 in a bad looking condition stuffed in a box, no cable no controller, but MSRP was showing $2499. Like NO WAY! 5 new ones in a box with controller u can get for $1000 or cheaper. And there was 60 video game disks, oh man based on how they stuffed I can tell that 20% will break during shipping and most will get scratch from frictions, no precaution taken whatsoever. I thought it could be decent website but I don't even want to try it out.

arthurm76
3/30/17

You get what you pay for. I have dealt with them and 75% positive, but remember there business is selling for someone else. Don't buy unless you can lose. Last load I bought from them the load classified as New. When it was received I got all recalled defective junk. No money recovered never bought from liquidation.com again

bens163
3/5/17

I've has multiple lots from liquidation.Com and nearly all have disputes logged against them. The model seems to be get the customer to pay for anything of any quality and if they complain throw them 10% back and say case closed or in most cases email back a disclaimer which basically says you accept black is white or any other shade i.e. they got a disclaimer for everything.

harishp3
3/5/17

Beware, if you are purchasing based on any value above 3 cents on the dollar be ready to be very disappointed. Salvage is salvage, returns are most often salvage with valuable parts missing. Don't even bother with the flat screens TV's 99% all have cracked screens.

davids696
2/27/17

i purchased 4 skids in an auction and wired the funds via bank transfer the very next day and forwarded a copy of the bank wire...numerous calls and emails to support@liquidation.com asking to verify receipt of funds to no avail...3 days later i receive notification that my purchase bids have been cancelled and that if i did pay i would receive a refund check in the next 8 to 10 days ..they did absolutely nothing to retain the sale and a customer...is it any wonder why this company who 5 years ago the stock price was 58.00 and today it is coming off its low at 8.00 range.... oh and all these press releases about european expansion just smoke and mirrors they arent making money ...look at all the major big box contracts they have lost over the years is it any wonder

cindyb124
2/18/17

I buy many small clothing lots sourced from Amazon and I am happy with the products, condition and quality. I purchase 20-45 items per lot and the shipping runs $ 40.25 to $55.00. Because I have successfully bought so many lots, I do not do shipping quotes on this type of purchase. Well this week I won a lot of 35 Items and the shipping was a whopping $124.00, I contacted the company to see what the deal was and was told that the 35 clothing item were being shipped on a pallet. Why on earth would a medium size box of clothing be shipped on a pallet????. As a perused the site today I noticed that many of the small lots are now being classified as pallets, so please if you do want this to happen to you check the shipping quote on every auction. I know that I am not going to be buying anymore of these "pallets" since the shipping cost has tripled.

raymondb46
2/13/17

will send wrong merchandise and used articles just plain thieves do business elsewhere no customer service wiill not refund for crap

artiea6
2/9/17

Well, I got my shipment fast. The only good thing.
I won a bid of 41 items of makeup.
First item was shipped in a F@!*ing shoebox! A SHOEBOX!
The main items were there but smaller then I thought, my fault.
Then about 30 items were sample packets you get for free and are clearly labled.. NOT FOR SALE!!! POS. Then I was sent 5 F@!%ing lotions.....FROM A HOTEL!! The ones given to you for free in the bathroom! WTF!! Also NOT FOR SALE.
The "RETAIL PRICES" LOL were a joke. One bottle of poop claimed to be worth 40 bucks....it sells for 2 bucks on eBay. 123SALE....you been warned!
I filed a dispute, see what happens.

louiseb65
1/3/17

I was swindle out of 624.00 the liquidation is in with the seller, I prude that this was not real. they it was worth 9,000 not worth more then 50.00. please don't buy from them they will rip you off. after filing a complaint with liquidation they are with seller they don't want to lose their commission. so i will go to my credit card . I did it their was know I will do it mine.

cameronh31
11/14/16

What you see listed in their manifests IS NOT what you get. It would seem that someone in the warehouse like to switch out items for useless crap that is not even on the manifest you ordered, (ie. Android TV box for a 45 vinyl record), and when you put in a dispute, they will not honor a return or refund. You can't even get a straight answer from customer service if your lucky enough to contact them! Your better off buying your items from a dollar store. At least you what your getting. Their warehouse workers are as crooked as the company. BUYER BEWARE!!

denisew51
7/21/16

I am a Powerseller and buy most of my items from here, thanks Liquidation.com!!

emmanuelp8
7/20/16

I bought a pallet that clearly said "shelf pulls" when i received it the toys and ,shoes they were out of the boxes...not only that but the boxes where filthy dirty and sticky unsalable i paid $350.00 their customers sucks this lady sounded like she was at least 500 pounds breathing heavily couldn't understand her for nothing sounded like she had a $#*! in her mouth! i explained to her the situation and she said if i have proof,and that if its reversed it can take up to 90 days to get my money back.i dont know how this place is still up!

kevinr67
6/14/16

Beware selling on this site. I sold product on this site. When a month had gone by and I still had not received my payment, I contacted them. Sales rep. Zachary Patterson informed me that all my profit from the sale had be used to pay fees I was unaware of. In fact, Mr.Patterson claimed I owed them additional fees. Fees they never mentioned UNTIL I asked about my missing payment. And so their customer received the product, Liquidation.com was paid, but I received nothing. When asked, Mr.Patterson did not deny this was standard business practice.

nicoleb96
5/17/16

Do not buy from this site. Its like everyone said a total scam. Being force to give them one star. They do not deserve any stars. Please do not try the it. Liquidators.com are garbage collectors who dump the junk off at your house. However, who in their right mind pays for trash. Peace be with you Amen.

dana672
4/14/16

I was told I`d receive a lovely necklace for only $ 9.99 and 4 very nice jade pendants for $7.99 ea. Needless to say I haven't got anything from Liquidation.com to date. No refund or my order. Calling the office was real joke too. After a few calls, I realized I`d " BEEN SCAMMED" Word to THE WISE, avoid liquidation.com at all cost. Last I heard they`ve scammed over 179,000 customers. I had to apply for a new debit card, since they have my personal info. Because of the experience, I`ll only purchase locally from now on.

christophers69
4/5/16

I got ripped off with Liquidation.com as well. The seller was Home Depot, and I purchased a pallet. We picked the pallet up at their site, and it was tightly wrapped in plastic, and we could see that all the boxes were there. After arriving at home, we unboxed everything and one of the boxes was empty except for 2 parts of a 10 part set. We disputed, and they said we should have unboxed everything there in the parking lot before we left. They refused to make good on the deal. There are better auction sites out there that dont rip their customers off. I would recommend staying away from these people, very dishonest, scammers.

chuckc25
4/5/16

I bought 3 seperate lots (10 skids) of "return items / overstock" and 80% of the items were 'salvage' quality items. They were broken, missing parts beyond repair, unusable, filthy, and some items were useless, damaged "life-time waranty" tools that were returned to the big-box store for new tools to meet the warranty. These items had no resale value at all. I spent over $6,000.00 on this junk and now I am stuck with it.

rickb64
4/3/16

Unethical business practices, innacurate Manifests, over-inflated Retail Prices, Broken missing items, allows deceitful vendors, possible internal theft from pallets. I would Find a better company to deal with read reviews and fine print FIRST ..

Helpful answer

If you win an auction, but can't pay for it, please call out support team at (800) 498-1909.

By Liquidation S. [Liquidation.com Rep] on 9/7/17
Questions? Get answers from the Liquidation.com staff and other customers.

9 Photos for Liquidation.com