Review of iOffer

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

eirinie
11/17/16

I order 7 things from there at the same time, Only 4 came to me. The shoes and the t shirt didnt come it has been 3 months now that I have ordered them and there is noone that you can speak with. It is not a controlled site, dont ever order from there

krystall11
11/11/16

BAD business Seller rip you off .I always check a sellers rating the one sellers page said they except paypal chose that option . Two days went by and I then decided I would just use my banking account I completed my purchase bwt i dont recomened changing the way you choose to purchsse I waited few day then told the seller I paid which he can see on the invoice there were no reeposes for two weeks then seller says how did you pay we need to know. I copy pasted the invoice that he can clearly see it says paid by credit card .it's now been four weeks no reponse I have wrote him ask and I've ask to cancel or ask for a ship date so I wouldnt worry thinking maybe he didn't have the bags in Stock .He still will not reply .I have threaten to to write bad reveiws to go to my bank ask for refund he still does not reply seller 51buy Beware he now does not currently have any listings. I have bought and receive a few of my purchases wrong color wrong item broke damaged, .I sold two which I have two refund the handles ripped off . I wish I had never found this site You can send in your ticket complaint it's like a automatic message saying you are screwed if you received good are messed up talk to sell if they did t send talk to seller and or go to your bank to claim the your refund from your bank. My bank has unlocked my card for my china purchasing from anoter great site that does not allow this mess and I was told if I didn't get good or they dont come crying to them so I'm out of $69 two bag i didnt get two bags ripped a pair shoes some tore up crap items are total are garage. It'd like playing lottery if you want to throw money away go gamble it your chances of a good out come are better .

sg89
11/11/16

i cannot stress enough to you to NOT buy off this site. they will fraud and steal your money!!
then you have to go thru bank hell trying to get your money back.. be warned

jaredg11
11/6/16

Burned on absolutely everything I bought from here....

evelynp10
11/3/16

My experience reflects the many negative reviews already posted. Initially, I received the goods I paid for and they were fine. But when I ordered more items, then I encountered the poor sellers mentioned by others. The seller either sent the wrong goods, they arrived broken or didn't arrive at all. Very few actually accept PayPal because of the replica goods they sell, so if the seller messes you about there is really nothing you can do about it. Most are based in China, and iOffer won't help. If you want to risk shopping on this site, never spend more than you can afford to lose.

arthurm70
10/30/16

I am a collector of rare TV shows from the 70s and 80s - and iOffer has the biggest catalogue of these TV shows - it's incredible, they have stuff even I have forgot existed.

Unfortunately, it's a mine-field.
While half the time, the sellers will ship you a decent product - the other half of the time they will either send you DVDs with terrible video quality or sometimes they won't deliver them at all.

In one case, I finally recieved my order, sent from China, 8 months after I ordered!!

If it's a TV show you can't find anywhere else, I'd say iOffer is worth the risk.
But if you can find it elsewhere, buy elsewhere.

Tip for consumers: only use Paypal on iOffer. The other methods are too risky

demetriusb10
10/24/16

Not good

maxinem10
10/22/16

Have still not received my shoes and they are not getting back in touch

rijv
10/21/16

can I give 0 out of 5 marks review for ioffer here?
I got the same experience with ioffer. After 40 days buying a product, I have not received it. I asked several times to send me refund or resend another, no response from seller. i was refused by ioffer too to help me as they asked themselves as a platform nothing else.
If you want to waste of your money, buy from those thieves at ioffer, otherwise BE AWARE FROM THOSE ROBBERS.

katherinee9
10/17/16

I placed an order with 5 different sellers from this site and only 1 gave me a real tracking number. Theses guys are thieves. Don't get ripped off like I did. Be warned.. I regret not searching for reviews and made my purchase. No I got Nothing but scammed!!

jaredc26
10/9/16

Awsome price awsome shoe

jasons218
9/26/16

Made a one of Purchase Of many items from this seller and only received 5 items...paid over 500 USD. After many emails sent, 4 months later....Nothing. !!
Strongly Advise DO NOT USE THIS SITE AND THIS SELLER..

johns1460
9/20/16

Bought some trainers for $79 off LIUHAIBO15 got Bad communication and a fake taking number received an empty envelope with my name and address on after 5 weeks paid through paypal so lucky get my money back NEVER AGAIN WILL I PURCHASE FROM IOFFER

lonniem33
9/19/16

I give ioffers a 2 star just because they do not look out for sellers who rip you off I made four total orders one received the first one I was happy with the second order the seller didn't ship they had great reveiws three years selling and one month three weeks later they still do no reply . The other order were a pair of shoes Knit fly Nikes the check on the shoes looks bad is like black duct tape also has pink sticting in back of a black no pink should be there . Higher check on one side then the other . I have a ok review I will try to edit now that I see all these problems . So here's my opion .
Be careful even with seller that's been selling for years with good feed back .i lost money and I got junk . Ioffers refund system is a joke . Really you ask seller to ship over and over they will say be patient you sat waiting they never ship they quit responding then you click that you have a problem with the order it say contact seller and go to your bank to file a dispute . If you go to your bank they may not except your claim because your choose to order from a China site then be for sure that you don't use other sites because your bank will then stop you from using any of these sites in China . I use one other that does have a better refund system so if I loose on I offers i don't run to my bank for a refund . I offers could at least tell the seller they need to refund or be removed from their selling rights or they make it a rule they will refund have to refund is items are not shipped on the delivery time it shows or ioffers should refund and let the sellers will repay ioffers those sellers do not want to loose their selling rights . My bad review on the seller was never posted either so you don't get to see how I got ripped off from the sellers .. Just be aware of who your dealing with and still you may one receive one when you have order three you may get junk or nothing at all . The Seller I lost my money from is below do not trust their rating I can't get them to respond they have good sellers rating I don't see how they do so I am now spreading their is good name.. I'm sure he has other names used as well like all these seller do their name is below remember the name

deborahb81
9/13/16

Ordered trainers the wrong size sent tried 3 times to send back an get new ones or refund company told me to buy new pair an they would give me a discount refusing to refund the pair I got or exchange waiting to see what I offer do about my complaint as by what they say they will suspend sellers account until it's sorted the trainers came from liangqiubo

sarahe61
9/7/16

Still nothing from the spineless coward known to iOffers as WorthyTrust!!!
And NOTHING from any site manager.....absolutely disgusting

This site isn't to be trusted at all.....

richk28
8/31/16

Please avoid this website completely. Do not be enticed by the low prices and high quality replicas. You will pay for the items and never receive them. THE 5 STAR RATINGS AND REVIEWS ARE ALL FAKE. Cheap is expensive. You are better off spending more in a reputable online store. Don't learn the hard way , take my word for it. Take a look at the screenshots

danielp105
8/31/16

I have tried to make purchases through credit card and it did not go through. I contacted my bank and they said it was not on their end. I tried contacting iOffer and they did not even respond to my claim. Bad website. stay away.

cecilias8
8/21/16

you have a lot of negative reviews and I am wondering if I should even try to buy through you.

cynthiak22
8/18/16

I bought a dvd of a 1978 made for US tv film that has never been commercially available, unfortunately. This was the only way I could ever find to get a copy. The picture and sound quality were very poor, and it looked like it had been videoed many years before on a poor quality video recorder and was from the Saturday Late Movie, as some of what had been edited-out advert breaks still had a sign saying that. In some ways, I'm glad to have it to be able to see it again, but the poor quality sound and picture take some getting used to. This happened some time ago. I thought at the time that the seller over-rated the quality of it, although I don't remember exactly what rating he gave it. Having read some of these reviews here about people paying for items they never received, I suppose I was fairly fortunate because I actually did receive the dvd, and it came in a white paper sleeve, so no expense spared there. It was also over priced. I've paid a lot less for good quality commercial dvds. After seeing these reviews, I don't think I'll ever make another attempt at buying anything on ioffer.
There is one thing I've wondered about with the selling of dvds on there. Because I have only bought this one which was obviously recorded off the television, I don't know, but there are some that look as though people are making copies of the real thing and selling them on, which is obviously illegal and could get them into big trouble if that's what they're doing. I've seen at least one person selling a TV series from the late 1960s, early 70s when home video recorders didn't exist, which came out in a big dvd boxed set in recent years, so they must be copying the commercial dvds. I've wondered about their recklessness/stupidity in doing something that could get them a prison sentence and a big fine that they're doing on the internet for all the world to see, including the authorities.

dawnb52
8/17/16

i ordered several items from this site on the same day two of the items i received no problem good quality and such ( both by the way were from the same vendor) but everything else i purchased all by different vendors failed to show up, never to be heard from again, a couple of the vendors said they would refund my money. which i still have not received at all. the other vendors won't even acknowledge my messages. if that isn't bad enough the site I offer who represents these rip offs email me everyday to ask if I've received my items, then tells me to follow up with a dispute, takes you through several pages to start the dispute only to get to the last page and tell you its not their problem if you got scammed dispute the charges with your bank. that's it your basically screwed. Beware don't even waste your money.

alim84
8/11/16

I ordered 1 item initially to test it out it arrived on time and item was OK so decided to take a chance and order 5 more and different items from sellers with the best ratings even paid by PayPal and 3 items I never received and I received a notice to say the sellers were no longer trading on ioffer I contacted PayPal and still have not received money back as the sellers can't be traced...the 2 items I did receive the quality was so bad with loose stitching and the worst faux leather...do not use this site ... I would give aliexpress 5stars in comparison to this site

betam
8/11/16

I bought many items from ioffer. Many items were not how i expexted, but I'm very happy with luis vutton 1st ed kimono hand bag

monicab46
8/8/16

I have used this site a few times and if you are going to buy make sure you use pay pal, I can't stress that enough!! When I order it does take a long time to get your item and you can't track it but you will eventually get it.... Hopefully! I tried to order a watch the other day and it was through pay pal and I tried and tried but couldn't purchase the item for some reason. I recommend using pay pal because if you don't get your item pay pal will reimburse you. So just be careful!!!

alanc81
8/1/16

Who can i talk to about an item paid for and not received? I have wriitten 3 emails and not had any reply

122 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the iOffer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks, 3 days ago
Answer
arfank
ARFAN k.
A: i would never and ask everyone to boycott these fake sites.There MUST be a LAW to sue these fake companies to get rid off them.
1 week, 3 days ago