Review of iOffer

San Francisco, CA 94107-1807
dnsadmin@ioffer.com

fattyt
3/3/17

Ioffer is the hardest payment that I never had. Because I order so many times and I pay the same card I used it but right now I can't pay I don't know why.

simh23
3/1/17

I ordered a pair of earrings form iOffer and luckily didn't went crazy with shopping because I wanted to test out if this site is true. I NEVER received my earrings. Seller doesn't even reply so I had to dispute the transaction with my visa company. PLEASE STAY AWAY FORM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU LOVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. Its a fraud and scam.

colinm63
2/27/17

( ORIGINAL REVIEW FEB27 ) NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER ORDER FROM iOFFER. I ordered a pair of football boots from one of the third-party sellers (wanliaa) on the ioffer website in late-DEC 2016. As of FEB 27, 2017, I have never received my order. At the time of ordering I was given a 'Tracking' number which has NEVER been received/scanned into the postal system here in Australia. The seller refuses to re-send the order or give me a refund so I lodged a 'Complaint' Report through the ioffer website. iOFFER claim they are only a 'Marketplace' website and are unable to force sellers to re-send orders or give refunds. Totally useless website. iOffer leave you at the mercy of dodgy sellers. Avoid iOffer at all costs.

( UPDATE REVIEW FEB28 )The next day after I wrote the initial bad feedback for the iOFFER site, I went back into iOFFER website to check my feedback I had left for the seller who ripped me off. Surprised to find my original feedback had moved from Page 7 on FEB27 to Page 22 the next day ( FEB28 ), along with the other negative feedback by another customer. Is this iOFFER or the bad seller (wanliaa) attempting to bury the negative feedbacks they receive. Will be interesting to see what page of the seller's feedback listings it is on tomorrow ( MAR1. )

(ADDITIONAL UPDATE APR8 ) This paragraph has been done on APR8. In mid-March, I received an email from iOFFER stating they have requested seller (wanliaa) give me a refund. The seller emailed iOFFER (and a copy to me) saying they have organized a refund. I believed this wasn't going to happen. As I regularly do on-line banking, I kept an eye out for such an entry. To my surprise today (APR 8) I have received a FULL refund to my credit card. I therefore change my review from terrible to average. I don't know why the change of heart from both iOFFER and Seller. Maybe the very-poor review I left, which both iOFFER and Seller want removed, which I have said I will now do. Maybe iOFFER read such reviews on websites such as this one (sitejabber.com) and want to improve their image. Be careful if ordering from iOFFER and if you do have trouble with your order 1. Lodge a Complaint report with iOFFER. 2. Write extremely BAD feedback that the seller won't want to have other buyers see - in my original feedback, I accused the seller of being a thief not giving me a refund or resending my order. and 3. Send continual emails to both so they know you won't go away easily. Some buyers have no trouble, others do so be careful.

vittoriav
2/18/17

Ho ordinato minimo 20 pacchi dal mese di Novembre 2016 fino ad oggi 19/02/2017..non ho ricevuto niente, alcuni rispondono : che ricevi un rimborso...ma mai ricevuto...Altri spariscono dopo che tu hai fatto l'ordine. E uguale se hanno 5 stelle ... perche gli ordini da me fatti , sono con venditori di buona recensione...almeno cosi e' scritto ..( Truffa ) ....non sono affidabili l'ho stesso ....e raro che becchi quelli giusti.... quindi un consiglio...volete ordinare? fatelo pagando con PayPal...almeno se il pacco non vi arriva ....ritirare i soldi in dietro e non avete perso niente......come faccio io...

jagad6
2/15/17

Ordered a pair of timberland shoes,it was never deliverd. Offer claimed to have delivered item somewhere in Florida while the order address was in California. Seller said would lok into it and resolve the issue. Never heard from them no more. Sent numerous messages, no reply .seller removed self from the listing and reviews never went through when you tell your true story. Money gone,mo item
STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE !!!! TOTAL FRAUD !!!

solomoni3
2/15/17

They claim that my orderred was deliverred to an address in Colorado. However, I told them that my shipping address is in New York. They repsonded that they bare no repsonsibility of the sellers on their website.

Save your money because you need to know that the seller is reliable.,

veronicam54
2/13/17

The majority of the sellers are scam artists, There are some good ones, but they are hard to find. They will take your money and send you nothing!

breighae
2/9/17

The iOffer website is absolutely horrible. If I could've left zero stars, I would have. I ordered a purse on July 18, 2016 and I have yet to receive it. Since then, I have reported a problem on the website, contacted the seller (who gave me a tracking number that isn't even real?), and have left iOffer a voicemail, which they never returned my call. This is ridiculous. It has been 6-1/2 months since I placed my order and have yet to have someone resolve my issue or even acknowledge me when I reach out. All I want is a refund for the item I didn't receive. I don't think that is asking much.

jerryt44
2/5/17

I bought some sunglasses and tennis shoes and have not received them in about 7 months, don't get caught up in this fake site

aprilr26
2/4/17

Please be careful of scammers on this site I buy alot of stuff but did not get them it all fake I send emails but get no reply some of the item say deliver on the site,Or seller has been removed

bibiy
2/4/17

I bought a bag and it was in December the 13th, 2016. I am still waiting. I email the seller and no answer. I am disputing my refund through my credit card company. This place is a fraud. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!

rhondap22
2/3/17

I am still awaiting my order for wallets, shipped out in July...its now January. Iv sent the seller over 75 messages and no response. I'm still waiting on belts and not received and no refund sellers don't respond!! And no refund for any of it. I ordered a coat and 3 weeks later still not shipped. I was lucky that I was able to contact my credit card company and get my payment back only cause I acted quickly. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!! I OFFER DOES NOT HOLD THERE SELLERS ACCOUNTABLE!!!! They should be taken off line

mariog40
1/27/17

I bought some shoes is been a long time there's nobody to talk to you why don't they take this website out I lost $40

krystaw
1/27/17

I ordered a pair of shoes on December 27 and the product said it would be here by January 13. It is now January 27 and I still don't have my shoes, the selller is kaikaixin,i messaged them several times on the sight but still no reply. I'm angry because Allan I want is my shoes.

rachelm123
1/26/17

I placed an order for a Michael kors bracelet on the 15th of December 2016 and still have not received my order, I messaged them but still no reply. Total scam!!

jens322
1/24/17

I love the products I bought! A little bit of a funky smell, but just febreez them and let air dry. I had no problem with this site....

travism64
1/23/17

I ordered a pair of shoes order number 69476695 and before i made the purchase i asked the seller how long will it takes to ship my order he said 3 to 8 days so i ordered them on jan 2 2017 now 20 days later i can't even track the order he never answered my message until i put my story on his feedback and to make it worse when he contact me he said change your feedback and i will send your items this is the worst online experience i ever had the seller is luckboss 20706 but actually i think this company it self is a scam also they let these people scam customers and say they can do nothing about it i will tell anyone do not order nothing from here.

larrys142
1/23/17

This is just my opinion only.I ordered the Barbara Eden cd,The price was right and it is a hard album to find.I've seen them from $50 bucks to almost a $1,000 dollars.I don't know where these guys are coming from but it's not worth it to me.I don't pay more than a regular price for a disc.I'm not rich but I do like music.I love the music from the 20's thru the 70's.I saw this Barbara Eden cd for $19.98.My price range,so I ordered it.Two days later It showed up in my mail box.Very quick service.I opened the package and found the case was broken.It did protect the cd and you don't play the case.I can over look that part of it.Now,this is the part I'm disappointed in.I downloaded it on my computer and found that it doesn't down load the titles.It is all Track 1,2,3 and so on.The order of the songs on the cd is all mixed up also.They don't follow the order what's on the little pamphlet that came with it.Now I have no titles and their not in order so I have know way of knowing where the songs are.You can't even write in your own titles or at least I can't.With all that said,I do have to give out points and say that the sound is pretty good.At least I have the cd with her picture on the cover.There is a larger fold out photo of her there too.The next question is,'Would I order from them again'.If I found something that I liked and can't find it anywhere but with them and again,under $20.00.I probably would.I would like to thank 'The Music Box' guy for sending it to me.I have to write him a thank you note and mail it to him because I can't find any email address for him.He does have a return address on the package that the cd came in.This is my story and I'm sticking to it as the old song goes.

amberh49
1/22/17

I have paid for 2 items and they have not been delivered! I contacted iOffer and they advised me that one company I purchased from were fraudulent and there is nothing they can do about it and the other company are still advertising but will not answer my emails and iOffer are not accountable for anything apparently! Save your money and don't use this site!!

kenyettaw
1/19/17

I purchased my son a pair of size 10usa shoes and they sent me a size 8 us I emailed the guy that sold me the shoes all he could say was that the shoes was delivered on the date and time I told him I was not saying I did not receive them I'm saying they are the wrong size. He offered to bid the money back and I told him why can he just send me the right shoes back He want me to send the shoes back and then they send the right ones but I feel they sent the wrong ones in the first place they should send me a prepaid postage so I told them to go f%%%% themselves and I will complain about how the situation was handled unprofessionally. I have pics of the shoes and the order summary that clearly says what I ordered

tracim18
1/13/17

Don't buy from this site, I ordered 3 purses from here and everytime I would email them they would only say please waiting. And it's been three months and still no package. I ordered on November 17th and here it is almost February. Stay away from this site. Still no package or my money back and there is no way to call them.

joeg133
1/6/17

this sight is phony as hell dont buy nuffin real talk my real yeezys took a brick to pull up in my hood and dem joints is the wrong size and the person aint even text me back when i sad dey wuz the wrong size

slixr
1/4/17

YOU GUYS GOT FRAUD ALERT FROM MY VISA CREDIT CARD. WARN ME ABOUT SCAM FROM VISA. HA HA .LMAO I WAS GOING TO BUY SOME SHOES N SHIRTS BUT I GOT WARNING ALERT

albertor25
1/4/17

Xmas present, still waiting ...
I call and e-mail them and I always have the same answer be patient keep on waiting.

waim3
1/1/17

HAVE LOST OVER $300NZD ON THIS SIGHT.TORT I'D WOULD BE ON POINT THIS YEAR AND BUY ONLINE ALL AT ONCE.I HAVE RECEIVE A COUPLE OF MY SMALL ITEMS I HAVE ORDERED BUT 3 months down the track still waiting for answers from ioffer!sellers no longer exsist,SO GUESS NO REFUND.IOFFER YOU NEED TO NOT JUST BE A PLAT FORM FOR SCAM ARTISTS TO SELL NON EXISTING ITEMS AND HELP OUT THE BUYERS BY PUTTING SOMETHING IN PLACE TO HELP US WHEN WE GET RIPPED OFF!?!

Helpful answer

If they are from China , they are fake !!!

By David P. on 12/14/15
Helpful answer

Not every seller. I ordered 5 items from 5 different sellers and got every item I ordered. I can't speak for everybody, but I was satisfied

By Kyle E. on 11/3/15
Helpful answer

i waited almost 7 mnths to figure out that my seller had been removed from i offer for doing illegal activity.....would never use this site....rip offs

By Rachel S. on 6/11/13
Helpful answer

I have never bought from that seller ,I stay well away from the site now,

By virgill r. on 8/16/16
Helpful answer

No ,everything you find on that website is fake cheap material . Just be careful too many scams ,they took my money and I never got my stuff.

By Ana B. on 2/17/16
Helpful answer

Yes, they are legit. I got two North face coats from them, they are great. I thought they would be fake, but the down fill has feathers coming out of the seams (as expected). But, I did order one and my credit card was compromised right away. Each seller is a different vendor, so I am not sure if it was ioffer per se.

By Scott G. on 2/5/16

4-6 weeks

By Katharine W. on 1/28/16
Helpful answer

i paided by credit card and still didnt get items,you may be at the loss of the money like myself,but they say we learn the hard way,id rather go and purchase the goods in a shop, than go through that hassle and torment..beware of seller---acmilan267-8548 (counterfit runners)

By Sylvia N. on 6/28/15
Helpful answer

I have only had one bad experience after many purchases. Just check the seller's feedback and you will be fine.

By Julie S. on 6/19/15
Helpful answer

I would absolutely use PayPal because Paypal is good about refunding money when you get ripped off, like I did with IOffer

By R C. on 4/11/15
Questions? Get answers from the iOffer staff and other customers.

7 Photos for iOffer