US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jb197
4/4/16

shocking how these sellers can take your money and you receive no items

virgillr
4/1/16

Three purchases bought from 3 different sellers,all taken more money than wot the items cost,no correspondence ,I complained 4 times,not even a message back at all,do not buy from these scammers,if there was an option for no start that's exactly wot I give em 0/1000

ronc31
3/30/16

After contacting my credit card company and requesting a chargeback from this company as well as leaving negative comments about them on this site I was contacted by the seller advising he wad going to resend the correct order, after numerous emails it soon became apparent that this was just a further scam as after repeated requests for a tracking number nothing was forthcoming. It appears that nothing can be trusted on this site.

balkaranjits
3/29/16

I Oder like 5 time they naver delivers on time and some time if you not reviving your Oder they did not return your money back

antoinew11
3/20/16

Don't buy from seller Tommy497 he is a cheat get ur money and u never get your items

monicac36
3/18/16

I have ordered about 20 items-some were not good some were good-I did get scammed once-don't pay with PayPal-there is no way to cancel payment if you see that the seller is a scammer. Look at the reviews and see if the sellers items have good reviews-I made the mistake of ordering two items from the scammers-order one item and see if they are legit first don't order many items at once.

roberts394
3/12/16

i have dealt with a number of sellers on ioffer they are all crooks selling cheap copies as originals one pair of shoes fell to pieces first day. Ioffer is helping to foster fraud the people who run this site should be in jail.

cheryld37
3/10/16

I order a Louis Vuitton wallet the seller claims they didn't recieve the money checked my bank account money was taken out

ivany2
3/6/16

This website is a scam do not order anything from's from them specially this person https://www.ioffer.com/selling/lulufa8

denhama
3/4/16

Site and Sellers a load of Sh*#!

sharondal1
3/3/16

I order two pair's of shoes so it came from two different people I only received one pair of shoes and they haven't even shipped out the other pair yet it's been about three weeks. So I suggest if you see mate701 don't but nothing from them mate701 is a scam

luzm6
2/29/16

I ordered two bags, one gucci and the otherone LV, the terrible smell like plastic made me sick, plus the quality was bad bad. I took it to the Caribean and gave it to my mothers maid.

roxanned6
2/25/16

Ordered 3 items never received any , claimed to have sent them and made up a fake tracking number too ...... Now not responding to emails , I have been ripped off over £200

guidoz
2/23/16

Do not touch this company with a ten foot pole!!!
Ordered and paid for an item which never shipped. This company is a fraudulent enterprise ripping US customers off high time.They are located in China and have no clue about biz as a whole. Periodically you get emails requesting payment even though payment was effected 2 months ago. Then they Send you threatening mails that they would put you on the s...t list.
Fortunately I paid with PayPal to get my money back.
Guido Zehnder

xochiltc
2/17/16

this site is not responsible for your orders its been almost 3 months and I have not received it and have complaint to seller ioffer and no one responds.

richd16
2/17/16

Purchased GODFATHER EPIC as advertised with orig DVD pictured on iOffer site. I was billed and then rcv'd a 3disl bootleg copy mail to me via US MAIL. this was to be a gift. I decided to review the discs and the quality was the worst copies I have ever seen. I have sent several communications to iOffer w/NO REPLY. not sure how to proceed at this point. If no response in the nxt couple of days I intent to contact my atty for his advise. DONT MAKE ANY PURCHASES OF DVDs FROM iOFFER THEYre RUNNIG a scam selling bootleg copies
RD...

cj117
2/15/16

This site has seller that steals your money this site is not protected if you pay your money and the seller steals it this site does not but make money off the buyers other than that you on your own they get the money even before the seller dose please people when see this site ioffer.com don't buy it's a scam.

spacet
2/14/16

OK-we know-replica a/k/a fakes. But-some of them can be quite good and if you're only buying a nylon coat filled with down what does it matter? I bought 3 puffer coats from 3 different sellers on ioffer. Two Monclers of different styles, and a 'Burberry'. From the outside they all looked amazing-every design detail. But none of them have ANY real down in them. They are ALL filled with polyester fibers. The same stuff in kids comforters or sleeping bags. I had read the reviews online before I purchased, went to extraordinary lengths to protect my financial transactions, and waited. The sellers were cordial, helpful, and professional and everything arrived on time. There must be a law against using real down or even feathers in China because all of these coats from different, very highly reviewed sellers were filled with HEAVY polofil. I saved money buying the replicas but honestly? They aren't as warm and the 'Burberry' weighs a ton. The black shell fabric feels a bit like upholstery. They are technically perfect replicas though. I will say that the Moncler puffers are at least lighter in weight because the pocketing for the filling is more open so they can fool you with the polofil. The Burberry has alot of details and the smaller pocketing (quilting) adds more stitching and it's like lead. Of course you can't return them nor re-sell them on ebay because they are fakes and nobody wants a fake 'down' coat that is heavy with polyester filling. VERY disappointed and please be warned.

maryn66
2/10/16

I purchased the Godfather DVD the Epic version from one of your sellers. I was dissatisfied with the copy and returned it requesting a refund. The seller responded via a nasty email agreeing to send me a refund. However, I will never purchase from ioffer again. I purchase stuff online all the time and never received a nasty communication from.the seller.

charlottec20
2/6/16

I am absolutely appalled at the service, or lack there of, when it comes to this seller, "natural2016!!" I ordered a bag and the funds were automatically deducted from my account. One might think, GREAT, it's on its way! But NO! I received three messages from this seller saying that I still needed to pay for the bag even though my bank had already paid them. I then cancel my order, since this is obviously very shady!! Now I am getting a message saying that the seller refuses to issue me a refund and they have not sent me the bag. No wonder there are so many complaints on BBB's website as well as online. I will never do business with this site again! Like they say, when a person has a bad experience with a business, they tell 10 people, who tell 10 people, so on and so on. Believe me, I will be telling more then 10 people. This borders on being criminal because basically this seller has stolen from me! I wonder how many others they have stolen from!

kala34
2/1/16

They took my money for three separate purchases for three separate sellers and I have not be able to contact them because the don't reply. Ioffer say they cant do anything through their automated emails they cant even reply back. sham on Ioffer for facilitating scammers to cheat people and all these
fake reviews which are all positive by the way try to find a negative one FAKE FAKE SCUM

petery19
1/24/16

once you buy from ioffer it is a lottery. Mostly Chinese & counterfeit goodsm thats fine by me. However should, or more likely WHEN something goes wrong THERE IS NO SUPPORT FROM IOFFER. THEY WASH THEIR HANDS COMPLETE,Y & YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN
IOFFER NEED TO BE MADE ACCOUNTABLE, BUT TRY CONTACTING THEM. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

stephenb14
1/23/16

I ordered a 10 CD collection of a "Time Life Hit's of the 80's". I was so happy to find it, as it had been discontinued for years. Then, the reality set in when I received it. Yes, it looked real good, but it was an illegal burned copy of the CD set. Even the cover art was phony! And, it was sent out in slim cases. When I contacted the seller he even admitted that they were illegal copies. Bought with Paypal, I submitted a claim, and they said that this was just fine. Unbelievable all the way around!

beverlyd29
1/20/16

Ripoff!!!

mayanka1
1/13/16

It's a fraud websit making fool of people they would show you cheap prices for the products but when you pay the money to them you don't get any product.They don't even sent any confirmation about order number or tracking number.They are making more n more from customers.Please order anything from here.

108 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the iOffer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question