US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

emmay7

Before you buy you should look at the seller's reviews and how many people have bought from them (in 165 reviews)

shirleyc45

I bought twice and instantly the price of the item jumps in their store. (in 105 reviews)

tonye14

IF YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO PAY WITH WESTERN UNION OR YOUR CREDIT CARD THEN YOU DESERVE TO BE RIPPED OF. (in 15 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

richd16
2/17/16

Purchased GODFATHER EPIC as advertised with orig DVD pictured on iOffer site. I was billed and then rcv'd a 3disl bootleg copy mail to me via US MAIL. this was to be a gift. I decided to review the discs and the quality was the worst copies I have ever seen. I have sent several communications to iOffer w/NO REPLY. not sure how to proceed at this point. If no response in the nxt couple of days I intent to contact my atty for his advise. DONT MAKE ANY PURCHASES OF DVDs FROM iOFFER THEYre RUNNIG a scam selling bootleg copies
RD...

cj117
2/15/16

This site has seller that steals your money this site is not protected if you pay your money and the seller steals it this site does not but make money off the buyers other than that you on your own they get the money even before the seller dose please people when see this site ioffer.com don't buy it's a scam.

spacet
2/14/16

OK-we know-replica a/k/a fakes. But-some of them can be quite good and if you're only buying a nylon coat filled with down what does it matter? I bought 3 puffer coats from 3 different sellers on ioffer. Two Monclers of different styles, and a 'Burberry'. From the outside they all looked amazing-every design detail. But none of them have ANY real down in them. They are ALL filled with polyester fibers. The same stuff in kids comforters or sleeping bags. I had read the reviews online before I purchased, went to extraordinary lengths to protect my financial transactions, and waited. The sellers were cordial, helpful, and professional and everything arrived on time. There must be a law against using real down or even feathers in China because all of these coats from different, very highly reviewed sellers were filled with HEAVY polofil. I saved money buying the replicas but honestly? They aren't as warm and the 'Burberry' weighs a ton. The black shell fabric feels a bit like upholstery. They are technically perfect replicas though. I will say that the Moncler puffers are at least lighter in weight because the pocketing for the filling is more open so they can fool you with the polofil. The Burberry has alot of details and the smaller pocketing (quilting) adds more stitching and it's like lead. Of course you can't return them nor re-sell them on ebay because they are fakes and nobody wants a fake 'down' coat that is heavy with polyester filling. VERY disappointed and please be warned.

maryn66
2/10/16

I purchased the Godfather DVD the Epic version from one of your sellers. I was dissatisfied with the copy and returned it requesting a refund. The seller responded via a nasty email agreeing to send me a refund. However, I will never purchase from ioffer again. I purchase stuff online all the time and never received a nasty communication from.the seller.

charlottec20
2/6/16

I am absolutely appalled at the service, or lack there of, when it comes to this seller, "natural2016!!" I ordered a bag and the funds were automatically deducted from my account. One might think, GREAT, it's on its way! But NO! I received three messages from this seller saying that I still needed to pay for the bag even though my bank had already paid them. I then cancel my order, since this is obviously very shady!! Now I am getting a message saying that the seller refuses to issue me a refund and they have not sent me the bag. No wonder there are so many complaints on BBB's website as well as online. I will never do business with this site again! Like they say, when a person has a bad experience with a business, they tell 10 people, who tell 10 people, so on and so on. Believe me, I will be telling more then 10 people. This borders on being criminal because basically this seller has stolen from me! I wonder how many others they have stolen from!

kala34
2/1/16

They took my money for three separate purchases for three separate sellers and I have not be able to contact them because the don't reply. Ioffer say they cant do anything through their automated emails they cant even reply back. sham on Ioffer for facilitating scammers to cheat people and all these
fake reviews which are all positive by the way try to find a negative one FAKE FAKE SCUM

petery19
1/24/16

once you buy from ioffer it is a lottery. Mostly Chinese & counterfeit goodsm thats fine by me. However should, or more likely WHEN something goes wrong THERE IS NO SUPPORT FROM IOFFER. THEY WASH THEIR HANDS COMPLETE,Y & YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN
IOFFER NEED TO BE MADE ACCOUNTABLE, BUT TRY CONTACTING THEM. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

stephenb14
1/23/16

I ordered a 10 CD collection of a "Time Life Hit's of the 80's". I was so happy to find it, as it had been discontinued for years. Then, the reality set in when I received it. Yes, it looked real good, but it was an illegal burned copy of the CD set. Even the cover art was phony! And, it was sent out in slim cases. When I contacted the seller he even admitted that they were illegal copies. Bought with Paypal, I submitted a claim, and they said that this was just fine. Unbelievable all the way around!

beverlyd29
1/20/16

Ripoff!!!

mayanka1
1/13/16

It's a fraud websit making fool of people they would show you cheap prices for the products but when you pay the money to them you don't get any product.They don't even sent any confirmation about order number or tracking number.They are making more n more from customers.Please order anything from here.

bryanc59
1/10/16

I took for granted,that just because a merchant operated on an online marketplace,does nothing to differentiate from street corner hustlers,attempting to sell pirated material,they burned to discs themselves.This is what I got from one of their online sellers,that went by the name grindhouseguy25.After seeing this disc would not work from my DVD/BLU-RAY devices,I appealed to the seller to correct this problem,only to be told my devices were faulty,and it was not worth his while to replace the disc,since he was only profiting 2 dollars from this purchase.However material that is not pirated,works just fine on those devices he said were faulty.I tried to appeal to ioffer to correct the situation,only to be blocked from their site.Good to see they have customer satisfaction as a top priority on their site!

scottg60
1/6/16

This site is designed to get your credit card information and use your credit card elsewhere. Some of the products and purchases are real and legit, but plan on getting a new credit card after you use ioffer.com

felets
12/29/15

My order review

gordonw23
12/27/15

This is only a scam. DO NOT USE THIS SITE. TOOK MY MONEY, NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING AND WON'T RETURN EMAIL.

anab73
12/26/15

Worst place full of scams from china

elaineb40
12/24/15

unreliable and a scam

lisaw142
12/22/15

Package arrived early by 5 days, total 9 days from order date in mid Dec. correct amount taken off my card and product appears to be good quality, will know more when kids open on Xmas. FYI, EMS China tracking number rarely works do you worry but both times I ordered from China arrived just fine after I was concerned I was scammed. I am in BC Canada

nitishab
12/21/15

Please don't buy, a lot of fake seller are waiting to loot your money.

suem69
12/18/15

Chinese selling counterfeit Ugg boots and everything else.

shirleyc45
12/14/15

Why are Sellers allowed to cancel orders when they price them too low. I bought twice and instantly the price of the item jumps in their store. My price is not increased...........but I never get the purchase and they never refund........they say they do but you don't get it.
I have bought from several good sellers and had no problem at all but the ones who price low, you buy, then they jack price and decide not to honour your order at the price you paid.

IOffer always says the same.......we are just a venue for sellers........we are not involved in the sales in anyway......But they are there to collect their fees from the sellers.
They need to be held responsible for their website..........Plain and Simple
The owner of IOffer is a bigger crook than the Sellers for doing nothing and allowing criminals to operate on his website

ca13843
12/14/15

In order to sell on there, they ask you to verify your debit/credit card by making small debit on it -any amount up to $2 . Then you have to enter on your account the exact amount they have charged to confirm it. BUT THEY NEVER REFUNDED IT! So basically I lost about £2 with all currency transaction fees. I think it's ABSOLUTELY WRONG that I have to loose money just to confirm my card! Also you can't contact them to complain by email or phone, all they have is just physical postal address. Stay well clear of this dodgy site!

cavinp
12/13/15

They are all scammers!!! we are talking about 100k sellers that are stealing your money legit and there are 20-30 real sellers that left that Ioffer place long time ago because its known for stealing peoples money! TRUTH!!!!!

courtneyk18
12/7/15

I ordered a pair of boots in women's size 8 and received them in a size 5. I informed the seller immediately when I got them, but since the shipping time is up to 45 days, the time period for you to resolve any issues is very small. I informed the seller and they said I could ship the boots back, which would cost me $60 since it was international shipping when the boots cost $40 themselves. By the time I received the package and the time it took the seller to "resolve", PayPal would do nothing about it. Just be careful when getting packages from a different country because the shipping costs may leave you with an unwanted/unusable product that is not protected via PayPal. Also, iOffer has no contact information to resolve issues.

valc16
12/7/15

guys a frauster been waiting 3 months for bag sellers make every excuse not to refund avoid don't order from m this user yiyi369

peterl99
12/3/15

I can see there are many "haters" posting negative reviews.

Well, as a matter of facts there is a lack of customer protection and iOffer.com should change that for surer!

99 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the iOffer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question