Review of iOffer

San Francisco, CA 94107-1807
dnsadmin@ioffer.com

samanthar84
12/14/17

Total scam. Has my money and I have no product and he refuses to communicate. How is this site even legal????

els374
12/8/17

SPENT £25 AND NEVER RECIEVED MY ITEM. WILL NEVER EVER BUY ON HERE AGAIN.
WHEN YOU THEN TRY TO CONTACT THEM THEY DO NOT RESPOND. AWFUL CONDERING ITS SO NEAR TO XMAS AND MONEY IS TIGHT FOR SOME PEOPLE

janetw14
12/7/17

Sorry to read that so many people have been ripped off here. I knew that I was taking a chance when I placed on order, but I was thrilled to finally find something that my son has wanted for many years. It appears that I got lucky when the seller (dvdrparty) turned out to be honest. I placed the order Nov. 18 and received it on Nov. 22! The seller and iOffer also emailed me on Nov. 18th, 20th, and 22nd to let me know that the order was received, when the item was shipped, and when it arrived at my local post office.

sepids
12/4/17

never shop them, they charge you for imaginary items and you will never receive the item, they do not respond complaints and there is no refund, Your money would be waste on scam! It was one of worst experience I have ever had.

olign
11/18/17

Do not buy. You gonna Lost your money.!!!!!! Scammers i report to The Police.do not buy..........................scammers

iriss24
10/26/17

NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!!!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR IT STRAIGHT AWAY BUT YOU WILL NEVER GET THE ITEMS!!

julier122
10/22/17

DO NOT BOTHER ORDERING ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!!!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR IT STRAIGHT AWAY BUT YOU WILL NEVER GET THE ITEMS!!!! IOFFER ARE NOT INTERESTED WHEN I CONTACTED THEM...DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!!

mohda25
10/17/17

I buy shose from i offer now tow months not come no and the saller not retarn mony also he not answer me in massages

katharinew5
10/16/17

Company will not be responsible for third party merchandise sold through their website, which they profit from! iOffer website does not show any negative reviews. The website also does not inform buyers of the scammers, fraudulent "third party sellers" nor do they offer customers resolutions to missing merchandise or wrong items sent! I did get 2 products by mail, after waiting 5 weeks! However, only one item was correct. Even after emailing seller pictures of the wrong product, the seller maintains the product is exactly as described and pictured on the site and I am responsible for mailing the bag back to China, from America...I am incredibly frustrated and upset!

aggieb3
10/6/17

I have read the reviews of ioffer some positive , some negative, these products is from china, I want to order a bag but i dont like to be scam not anymore I had bad experience with rotten scumbag scammer people.

majl3
10/3/17

i have order 2 sport shoes, and i have payed in advance the full amount. i was lucky one of the payment was with paypal so i get my money back, but the other one i pay with master card and my money is gone. after i complain to the website , they answer me ( we cannot do anything for you ) you need to solve your problem with the seller , and guess what , there is no way to know who is the seller or his contact number or what is the company name or what country you are dealing with.

davidd381
9/19/17

I am a SIA Security Industry Authority license holder of a door supervisor license. I have worked within security for 32 years of my life. In the passed I have ordered bouncer sprays which are a dye substance and totally legal in the United Kingdom of where I live. However on this occasion I ordered a bouncer spray from Japan of the same substance which was so much cheaper and it was two for the price of one which I would of normally paid for. However several weeks went by and I never received the item. I eventually received a letter from customs informing me that the item I had ordered had been stopped and would I like it destroyed. This puzzled me and I eventually found out that the seller has sent out to me an ammonia spray instead. I told customs to destroy it. I complained to ioffer and received no reply and no refund. It was then the police knocked on my door and I had to go to my local police station to make a report regarding the spray . A few weeks later I received a letter informing me I had to attend court in regards to the spray. At court I explained 5the courts that the spray I ordered was a bouncer spray and not what was sent out from the seller in Japan. Even though I never had the item in my possession and had proof if what I actually ordered, I was given a fine of £170 and 200 hours community service to complete each week on my only day off from my full time security day job. Now has come the time to renew my SIA License for my employment and I may not even be granted a new license to remain in my career all because of the seller sending me out the wrong product.

patk45
9/19/17

I ordered 3 days ago never got respond from the seller nor is my order saying shipped should I be worried and try to get my money back

sherifa8
9/11/17

I ORDER A SUNGLASS LAST MONTH AND IT WAS SHOWING DELIVERD , AND I DIDNT GET IT, WHEN I CONTACTED THE SELLER, AFTER A COUPLE OF TIMES SHE SAID THAT SHE MAIL IT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS AND SHE WILL CORRECT IT, AND SHE WANTED ME TO CHANGE MY FEEDBACK , AND I MENTIONED TO HER THAT AM NOT GONNA CHANGE IT, I STILL DIDNT RECIVE MY ORDER OR MY MONYE, I HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDING THIS WEBSITE AS THEY MENTIONING THAT THEY CANT CONTROL THE SELLERS.

ITS A SCAM DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE

barbarab275
9/6/17

i ordered some bags...and now that I am reading the reviews I am told not to order...and didnt receive a confirmation number

jackg80
9/1/17

The product you receives takes extremely long to ship and is not even the same thing in the pictures and descriptions you read when purchasing. It is very disappointing and waste of money.

lucast16
8/20/17

iOffer does not protect its customers from fraud and dishonest sellers, not to mentioned refunds. iOffer may claim that they are an authentic and safe website for e-commerce to buy and sell, but they are all fake and they do not do according do their policies and leave customers vulnerable to frauds and high risks of being scammed. Many sellers are from China, and they definitely fake their ratings and reviews that are too good to be true. STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE.

shhdhdd
8/12/17

came quick within 2 weeks and is good quality they don't pack the items with any protection so they could get damaged

jenniferr209
8/8/17

My girls purchased shoes they never received. This site is a joke. Do not waste your time or money! Very disappointing for children.

fatimaa27
7/31/17

I advise do not buy from this website as I bought an items around 140$ I did not get them and I tried to report a problem although I did not get the items and my money

amirz7
7/31/17

beveryk
7/21/17

I have bought DVD's posted on iOffer, and have never had a complaint. Further, I have found items that I cannot find anywhere else.

matthewc97
7/15/17

im 12 and i spent all my birthday money on air jordans and never get them back and my moms credit card got hacked.

arif58
7/12/17

i ordered for a product and never got it, it is a scam. the tell you that they will deliver and give your an invalid tracking number and never get it to you. they are a scam and should be shut down

romeoj4
6/29/17

Please don't order anything from this seller HONESTBUSINESS66 they are big criminal I order some Nike shoes from them for over 4 weeks now still not tracking number and no shoe and money not refund and seller keep asking for 5 stars but will never send you anything you ordered and I also think ioffer platform is the course cause they don't have hotlines or someone to chat with

If they are from China , they are fake !!!

By David P.

Not every seller. I ordered 5 items from 5 different sellers and got every item I ordered. I can't speak for everybody, but I was satisfied

By Kyle E.

I have never bought from that seller ,I stay well away from the site now,

By virgill r.

No ,everything you find on that website is fake cheap material . Just be careful too many scams ,they took my money and I never got my stuff.

By Ana B.

Yes, they are legit. I got two North face coats from them, they are great. I thought they would be fake, but the down fill has feathers coming out of the seams (as expected). But, I did order one and my credit card was compromised right away. Each seller is a different vendor, so I am not sure if it was ioffer per se.

By Scott G.

4-6 weeks

By Katharine W.

i paided by credit card and still didnt get items,you may be at the loss of the money like myself,but they say we learn the hard way,id rather go and purchase the goods in a shop, than go through that hassle and torment..beware of seller---acmilan267-8548 (counterfit runners)

By Sylvia N.

I have only had one bad experience after many purchases. Just check the seller's feedback and you will be fine.

By Julie S.

I would absolutely use PayPal because Paypal is good about refunding money when you get ripped off, like I did with IOffer

By R C.
Questions? Get answers from the iOffer staff and other customers.

7 Photos for iOffer