Review of ideeli

New York, NY 10018, US
support@ideeli.com

deed146
7/21/17

I agree with the other reviews. Ideeli was a great site. Had designer plus size clothes. Everyday something new. I checked it everyday. Just went to the groupon site. Ugh, very bad selection. Everything looks like you could buy it at Walmart. To look for plus size, you have to scroll through everything else. It seems like all of the clothes are just different colored knits. If Groupon could see how much they probably lost $ wise. They should consider getting the old Ideeli crew together and do what they did before. Won't return to groupon. It is like a Bad flea market.

marys436
1/7/17

What A Mess Groupon is! Cheap Everything! Totally Unappealing Look! Ideeli WAS AMAZING! Beautiful Designer Clothes and Shoes At Extremely Reasonable Prices! Beautiful, Appealing Pictures, Layout! IDEELI, PLEASE COME BACK!!

hollyw42
12/30/16

Ideeli closed it's doors, in effect. Groupon's takeover created a website that is absolutely NOTHING like Ideeli used to be. Cheap clothes, shoes, and products, and not a SINGLE designer in the bunch. It sickens me, really.

chelll
10/27/16

Go back to the original site please. Groupon is like going to flea market. The initial Ideeli site was organize, detailed and appealing. This site is ridiculous

logand25
10/27/16

The clothes look awful. The merchandise is basic. I used to love ideeli because they had GREAT brands for a decent price !
#upset

kareny27
9/21/16

Bring back the old ideeli ! It was a pleasure to shop on that site. Now it's like a cheap thrift store experience. I will not be back to shop on Groupon.

mariew39
8/2/16

Site looks like a bargain basement junk sale! Ideeli used to be great, what a shame!

brandik4
7/6/16

I had store credit from a pair of boots that I returned and as I was waiting for an in stock notice on another size, which never happened, the site was gone and so was my credit! that is a really crappy way of doing business and I don't see how that wouldn't be considered theft!

jenniferc195
7/4/16

What happened to the large variety of quality clothes that were available on Ideeli/Ideel? I loved the site and bought so many beautiful dresses at affordable prices. Now, I can't find anything worth purchasing on Groupon. Based on reviews of Groupon that I've read, many people appear to agree wtih me. I agree with several people who stated Groupon has nothing but trash on its site. Please bring back the "old Ideel!"

kingoz
7/3/16

You had great deals!!!!

krisr30
6/27/16

I am so disappointed by the way Groupon has transitioned its purchase of Ideeli into just another Groupon experience. Instead of seeing quality designer clothes for sale, They show pages and pages of low end products that are not enticing at all. Why would Groupon spend all this money to purchase a designer site, only to transform it back into Groupon Cheap. Again, so disappointed.

rd70
6/17/16

Hi,
I was a regular customer on ideali and then ideal. I had about $700 in credit on my account and now the website takes me to groupon.com. I was never contacted to use up my credit amount or given any advance warning that the website will be shut down.

I should get credited to my groupon account for the same amount that was in my ideal account.
This is terrible customer service!

breunm
6/9/16

The old site was quasi-high end and I was addicted. It's trash now.... Why change something that worked so well?

nerissam2
6/9/16

I was really pleased with ideeli/ideel over the years. Great products and excellent customer service. Since groupon has taken it over it has essentially died. They don't have the same type of products anymore and the website is a nightmare.

sheilam65
6/3/16

Please the original site back. I refuse to shop Ideeli Groupon

jaeg2
5/30/16

A shame that Ideeli wnet out of business or was bought out, whichever. Groupon website looks cheap and uninviting, I won't use it, if they think Ideeli shoppers will switch over they should think again. There are tons of other, better websites that groupon. no thanks. One star is for groupon only because I don't think you can not give it any stars.

jonih10
5/29/16

i used to spend tons on Ideali. No more since acquired by Groupon. Such a bummer. I wish Ideali would come back as it was.
Groupon doesn't appear to sell most of what Ideali offered. However, their site is so poorly organized you can't even be sure. I'm tired of seeing endless vibrators when searching for things like Tahari dresses and Marika tees, which I no longer can find.

valerieh28
5/27/16

Ideel site was incomparable to others like it. The trends were HOT, the prices were just right. I am glad I was able to benefit from it. It was short lived, but everything good must come to an end. I am not all interested, in Ideel groupon. It does not do justice to the ideel or ideeli as I know it.

tamuraw
5/26/16

Like other people on here I miss ideeli.com!!! I have saved lots of money but I did ALL of my shopping on idelli. The beautiful shoes and dresses oh my..now as summer approaches I have no where to buy one of a kind, individual style items! Everything in malls and specialty stores are generic and cookie cutter. This by far was a poor decision .at least for me and obviously others

pjl7
5/16/16

I'd like to personally thank Ideel(i) for the horrible business decision to allow Groupon to purchase the company. Since the acquisition I have saved so much money. My mail-person would also like to thank you, they no longer have to lug box after box to my doorstep now that I no longer shop (or even browse) Groupon for Ideel(i) items. It's not the same, but I'M RICH now!! A little shabbier looking, but RICH!!
This would actually make for a great B-school or Marketing case study. Professors should use this as an example of considerations for M&A activities. Who would have thought brand loyalists would so quickly flee after what should have been a behind the scenes change of ownership?
Funny thing is I LOVED both Groupon and Ideel(i)....I mean LOVED!! I haven't made a Groupon or Ideel(i) purchase in over 8 months (or 245 days as us daily deal lovers speak).
Farewell Groupon! It was nice knowing ya Ideel(i)! Hello EAST SIDE- "moving on up! to the East Side....to that Deluxe Apartment in the skyyyyyy!"

lindad129
5/6/16

my family and I shopped on ideeli for the past four years and now it's gone. I hate groupon and please bring back our ideeli. I shop online most of the time and now I can't find any website that has quality items like ideeli. Please come back !!! Groupon shame on you !

yelenaa2
4/25/16

I had $140 in store credits from Ideeli (which was overtaken by Groupon)
I have send 8 emails to customer service I got a response that my check will be send in 10 days. It is 30 days already I no check have arrived. Began to look like a scheam

deew33
4/16/16

Ideel was the one website I could find business dresses, $#*!tail dresses, and ball gowns from. As a tall woman they carried my styles and sizes. They also had some of the best accessories. Now I have no where to go to buy these things. Bring Ideel back!!! I liked it the way it was. Shame on you Groupon for taking it away!

juliec87
4/15/16

Was my favorite clothing site in 2014. What happened? I loved the old Ideeli site.

carriea14
4/15/16

Can't use the site whatsoever and lost a bunch of money, ideeli was my favorite clothing site, and now it's all over. Will never use it again, sad.

Helpful answer

Hi Qiong, Thank you for your message, and I'm so sorry for the trouble with your Heys order. A member of my Customer Service Team reached out to you via email to discuss next steps. We're going to work to make this right for you. Best, Jason Faria Sr. Manager Customer Service

By DeeDee L. [ideeli Rep] on 5/7/13
Helpful answer

Hi, Minh! Thank you for your interest in Ideel! I assure you we only sell authentic items. We value our brand entirely too much to risk our reputation with fake or knock off items. Part of the way we can offer the low prices we do is by keeping virtually no inventory on hand. Rather, we host the sales, receive the items from the vendor, and then ship them out to our members. By working directly with the manufacturers and reducing overhead, we are able to pass those savings on to you! We will list the expected ship date on the item page, in your cart, and in the check out so you're always aware of when to expect your items. We also strive for transparency and keeping in touch if there are any shipping delays. I hope this helps ease your mind and I hope to see you on the site soon! Best, Jason Faria, Director, Customer Service

By DeeDee L. [ideeli Rep] on 6/10/15
Helpful answer

They are the absolute worst about answering customer service complaints. They will lie, they literally told me customer service reps were out sick, thus no answer to my emails for about 2 weeks. But, don't loose hope, the DAY I posted a review on this site, they answered AND gave me a 25.00 credit for my trouble. So write a review on Site Jabber with all the details and a bet a manager will answer promptly. As this is their way, I NEVER ordered from the site again after at least 3 years of orders. Good Luck and don't leave a sordid detail out of your complaint.

By Deborah E. on 9/9/15
Helpful answer

Well, it's not Ideeli anymore... it's been Ideel for about a year now I think. Yes, there is a customer support phone number. I've had nothing but good experiences from Ideel in all regards - product satisfaction, price, shipping, etc. - but I've never had to contact customer service so I don't know what you'll get, but they're phone number is (888) 835-1719.

By SL H. on 12/5/15

Rue La La https://www.ruelala.com/invite/rcanedy

By Ray C. on 3/15/16
Helpful answer

I have made returns many times. If it is returnable, you will get free return shipping if you choose store credit. If you want the refund processed back to your card, you will have to pay for the return shipping. I don't think you are in for a fight. I've had success using the chat option to get returns processed.

By Megan W. on 7/16/15
Helpful answer

I have been trying for over 8 months to get my credit back from them. I even contacted the Better Business Bureau. I'm thinking of contacting the Attorney's General office of Illinois next

By Julie W. on 5/15/16
Helpful answer

contact them. they are now own by groupon. i contacted groupon and was issued a refund for my credit balance.

By Lara L. on 3/6/16
Helpful answer

The company was purchased by Groupon.

By Danita S. on 1/17/16
Helpful answer

Hi, Kari, Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us via Site Jabber. I am so sorry for the delay in response from our customer service team. We are receiving an unusually high volume and this is unfortunately causing a longer than expected wait. I assure you this is not typical of our dedicated customer service team. I see you did speak with our customer service supervisor on Friday and he was able to go over your concerns with the Favorites tab as well as gave you his direct contact information for any further issues. Please do not hesitate to let me know if I may be of any further assistance. Best, Jason Faria, Director, Customer Service

By DeeDee L. [ideeli Rep] on 5/29/15
Questions? Get answers from the ideeli staff and other customers.

6 Photos for ideeli