US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

mariew39
8/2/16

Site looks like a bargain basement junk sale! Ideeli used to be great, what a shame!

brandik4
7/6/16

I had store credit from a pair of boots that I returned and as I was waiting for an in stock notice on another size, which never happened, the site was gone and so was my credit! that is a really crappy way of doing business and I don't see how that wouldn't be considered theft!

jenniferc195
7/4/16

What happened to the large variety of quality clothes that were available on Ideeli/Ideel? I loved the site and bought so many beautiful dresses at affordable prices. Now, I can't find anything worth purchasing on Groupon. Based on reviews of Groupon that I've read, many people appear to agree wtih me. I agree with several people who stated Groupon has nothing but trash on its site. Please bring back the "old Ideel!"

kingoz
7/3/16

You had great deals!!!!

krisr30
6/27/16

I am so disappointed by the way Groupon has transitioned its purchase of Ideeli into just another Groupon experience. Instead of seeing quality designer clothes for sale, They show pages and pages of low end products that are not enticing at all. Why would Groupon spend all this money to purchase a designer site, only to transform it back into Groupon Cheap. Again, so disappointed.

rd70
6/17/16

Hi,
I was a regular customer on ideali and then ideal. I had about $700 in credit on my account and now the website takes me to groupon.com. I was never contacted to use up my credit amount or given any advance warning that the website will be shut down.

I should get credited to my groupon account for the same amount that was in my ideal account.
This is terrible customer service!

breunm
6/9/16

The old site was quasi-high end and I was addicted. It's trash now.... Why change something that worked so well?

nerissam2
6/9/16

I was really pleased with ideeli/ideel over the years. Great products and excellent customer service. Since groupon has taken it over it has essentially died. They don't have the same type of products anymore and the website is a nightmare.

sheilam65
6/3/16

Please the original site back. I refuse to shop Ideeli Groupon

jaeg2
5/30/16

A shame that Ideeli wnet out of business or was bought out, whichever. Groupon website looks cheap and uninviting, I won't use it, if they think Ideeli shoppers will switch over they should think again. There are tons of other, better websites that groupon. no thanks. One star is for groupon only because I don't think you can not give it any stars.

jonih10
5/29/16

i used to spend tons on Ideali. No more since acquired by Groupon. Such a bummer. I wish Ideali would come back as it was.
Groupon doesn't appear to sell most of what Ideali offered. However, their site is so poorly organized you can't even be sure. I'm tired of seeing endless vibrators when searching for things like Tahari dresses and Marika tees, which I no longer can find.

valerieh28
5/27/16

Ideel site was incomparable to others like it. The trends were HOT, the prices were just right. I am glad I was able to benefit from it. It was short lived, but everything good must come to an end. I am not all interested, in Ideel groupon. It does not do justice to the ideel or ideeli as I know it.

tamuraw
5/26/16

Like other people on here I miss ideeli.com!!! I have saved lots of money but I did ALL of my shopping on idelli. The beautiful shoes and dresses oh my..now as summer approaches I have no where to buy one of a kind, individual style items! Everything in malls and specialty stores are generic and cookie cutter. This by far was a poor decision .at least for me and obviously others

pjl7
5/16/16

I'd like to personally thank Ideel(i) for the horrible business decision to allow Groupon to purchase the company. Since the acquisition I have saved so much money. My mail-person would also like to thank you, they no longer have to lug box after box to my doorstep now that I no longer shop (or even browse) Groupon for Ideel(i) items. It's not the same, but I'M RICH now!! A little shabbier looking, but RICH!!
This would actually make for a great B-school or Marketing case study. Professors should use this as an example of considerations for M&A activities. Who would have thought brand loyalists would so quickly flee after what should have been a behind the scenes change of ownership?
Funny thing is I LOVED both Groupon and Ideel(i)....I mean LOVED!! I haven't made a Groupon or Ideel(i) purchase in over 8 months (or 245 days as us daily deal lovers speak).
Farewell Groupon! It was nice knowing ya Ideel(i)! Hello EAST SIDE- "moving on up! to the East Side....to that Deluxe Apartment in the skyyyyyy!"

lindad129
5/6/16

my family and I shopped on ideeli for the past four years and now it's gone. I hate groupon and please bring back our ideeli. I shop online most of the time and now I can't find any website that has quality items like ideeli. Please come back !!! Groupon shame on you !

yelenaa2
4/25/16

I had $140 in store credits from Ideeli (which was overtaken by Groupon)
I have send 8 emails to customer service I got a response that my check will be send in 10 days. It is 30 days already I no check have arrived. Began to look like a scheam

deew33
4/16/16

Ideel was the one website I could find business dresses, $#*!tail dresses, and ball gowns from. As a tall woman they carried my styles and sizes. They also had some of the best accessories. Now I have no where to go to buy these things. Bring Ideel back!!! I liked it the way it was. Shame on you Groupon for taking it away!

juliec87
4/15/16

Was my favorite clothing site in 2014. What happened? I loved the old Ideeli site.

carriea14
4/15/16

Can't use the site whatsoever and lost a bunch of money, ideeli was my favorite clothing site, and now it's all over. Will never use it again, sad.

daisyj9
4/8/16

I'm so sad that Groupon took over Ideeli. It was my favorite go-to place, it never disappointed and I have so many wonderful items from there. It's not the same since Groupon took over. :(

marcelac4
3/29/16

Please if anyone find a site like ny beloved ideel. SHARE IT!!!!
Grupon its the worst thing i ever see in my shopping life

ladyl4
3/26/16

Used to order a ton from ideali, it was my go to and I spent thousands over the years.. after several looks at the new Groupon version, I won't spend $1. Bring back ideeli, what in the world are you guys thinking at groupon? Do you like making money?! Then bring it back.

graceb39
3/25/16

I ordered four items from Ideel before it went out of business--essentially that's what happened when Groupon took over. I spent lots and lots of money for clothes on this site but never again. Site is ridiculous for maneuving and the four items I ordered for a special vacation turned up weeks (or months) later and I couldn't find any way to send this stuff back. I contacted AE and refused to pay. Still not resolved, but why would someone buy a company and then put it out of business. Perhaps it was purchased by Donald Trump!

clairem50
3/24/16

The 5 stars is for Ideeli/Ideel. It was my favorite place to shop. Now Groupon has jumped on the Yahoo trend of acquiring awesome companies and then extinguish their existence. Why Groupon Why? Gilt and Zulily just don't come close. Ideeli really set themselves apart with the quality of the sales and the price! Loved the Sunday Markdowns and the Last Chance deals.

lizr19
3/22/16

This site used to be so easy to use. So visually appealing and the quality was REALLY great! Much better than zulilly. Now it site sucks, and so does the quality of the clothes. BEFORE buying anything make sure you can return it! You will be returning it if you like quality clothes!

36 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ideeli staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question