US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

kyliet4
1/22/17

Great deals. Had a groupon coupon for nature activities with my kids. Had a lot of fun and great prices

riag2
1/21/17

Absolutely do not buy a Groupon. If services are not received, their customer service will make excuses as to why they cannot refund or credit you. I spent $75.00 and cannot get my services or money back...AVOID!

tamaras33
1/21/17

Before you can use the discount which promises Gruppon, go to the official website and look at the price! Here is my sad experience. I wanted to buy the circus tickets and the discount was promised 39% isn't that great? As it turned out I bought not the tickets and just a voucher with which I need to contact the box office. In the checkout you will be charged Fee and taxes, you also need to defend the place and you don't know exactly what place you get. I went to the official website of the centre where will be the circus and saw that the ticket price is not more expensive than the one for which I bought the voucher Gruppone. It turns out I bought the air! It would be easier to buy a ticket with the selected location and not have problems with standing in queues and other problems. But the problems with the website Gruppon is not over yet! When I tried to cancel and get my money back (and this is when there are still two months in the front), I was told that "site policy is that no refunds of the money" and can I have this voucher to give to someone of make the present for somebody if I don't need it. This is a clear violation of the rights of consumers, is an open deception. Will never use website Groupon and do not advise anyone do this!!!

rickyc16
1/20/17

I was always a fan of Groupon for over 5 years because its deals are quite interesting and I was wondering why many people complained about it until problems started to happen to me last year. It is a tricky bait. My $55.50 Groupon Bucks and an $50 unused Restaurant Voucher were gone. Three Groupon supervisors I spoke to on the phone agreed that I should be refunded properly should the company decides to deactivate my accounts without informing me. However, upon their escalations to the tech team per their promises, the same response emails I received were the same, short and no explanation of the missing Bucks: "Upon reviewing your account, we encountered a violation of our Terms of Service and closed the account. This decision cannot be appealed."

Here is a sample scenario: if you have more than 1 account (to understand this, if you had 1 in the past several years and another one now, OR you have only 1 and your wife has 1, these are considered "more than 1 account"), Groupon will someday (soon or later, until it happens to you) close all your accounts and therefore all of your Groupon Bucks (which is Groupon Giftcard that you purchased from your pocket, so it is your money) plus any unused Groupon Vouchers will be gone. It means the company will take all of your money without informing you until you discover it by yourself. Search google for it and you will know. I came to realize that the company does not seem to keep customers' last Groupon Bucks balance when they deactivate consumers' accounts and therefore the only way to say is to forget the topic of the missing Groupon Bucks and instead only say there is a violation.

You are already warned!

sueb77
1/20/17

Some of the best deals online. Local deals are great buy if you are trying to find something to do. You can find quality products on Groupon products, be sure to read the reviews before you buy.

amandaa89
1/18/17

Groupon is a joke! You will be wasting your money with this company! Their customer service reps are a joke too! You will be misinformed and they will not do anything to help you! It took me 3 weeks to get an item that I ordered even though it said 2 business days to ship! I was assured I would get a return label since the item wouldn't make it on time and when I contacted groupon back there was nothing they could do since the item wasn't damaged. Seriously! I will never order anything from this company again! Spend your money elsewhere! This place doesn't deserve it!

michelleb238
1/16/17

Always excellent deals and good shiping times. Items have always been packed well with no problems. Great place to buy your batteries! Great prices! Thank you Groupon.

petes55
1/16/17

It is great that I can type in a town in the UK and see the daily offers. If I go to Munich same thing.

jasey
1/16/17

Easy peasy. Find what you want, look at the terms and conditions and press collect. It is easy as that.

ALl linked to your credit card or paypal and so automatic checkout. Now the coupon is instant and so you don't have to wait for them to send to your email.

GREAT

chavonnem
1/15/17

When you need that quick coupon this is the perfect site. It is also unbias. So many things you can choose from.

suec81
1/14/17

Great deals - no hassle with any issues...been I customer for many many years ~ Restaurants/Spa's/Hair Salons/Sporting Goods/Clothing/Household items/Skydiving/Kayak Experiences.......... no complaints at all

salham
1/14/17

This Website is perfect i love it very very...i always Invites Groupon lot of cheap stuff...think him...

carlyw6
Carly W.
1/14/17

You should back up your clients when things go wrong. just being scammed with laser hair removal and groupon didnt d anything about it. All the other experience were good except for this one

jank56
1/14/17

All we need is discounts and Groupon has a great choice of them. I use them regullary. Great idea with nice website.

hollyw43
1/13/17

Dealt with 3 people none of which knew what they were doing. After one hour and fourth five minutes finally got to a supervisor, not only was she not friendly she refused to help me as a customer. Now I work in retail and there is always a way to help the customer and she did everything in her power to work against me. So people if you ever want to get a Groupon strongly think about the problems that surrounds it. They have no customer skills or care for doing right by customer if I could give a negative rating I would. Will never use site again couldn't even enjoy my dinner due to pure lack of intelligence on the so called "customer support team" what a joke support

janm97
1/12/17

I have never experienced a problem with Groupon. The only criticism I have is that the I wish the coupons would have a longer usage period.

timw22
1/12/17

I have had several negative experiences with Groupon. I have been deceived, lied to and given the run around.
I bought a large tv for $850, that was advertised as refurbished. When I called the manufacturer regarding a warranty repair, I was told that it was NOT refurbished. In fact it was a previously purchased item that had been returned. There was NO WARRANTY because it was a used item !!!
Another time, I purchased vouchers for massages. When I attempted to schedule an appointment to use them, I was informed that there would be an additional "Service Fee" in addition to the vouchers !
I contacted Groupon and complained and was issued a refund.
I also purchased a "Refurbished" iPhone. First they sent the wrong phone. I contacted Groupon, and all they would do is credit my account if I returned it. I insisted that I did NOT want a refund, I wanted it replaced ! That was not their policy, so after speaking with three more people, I was suppose to get a replacement. When I received it the headphone jack was so dirty it wouldn't function. Then it started going dead at any time, regardless of the battery level. Again, I tried to return it for a replacement, and again I was offered a refund rather than a replacement. I was to get a refund and re-order the item for $60 more !
As I said in the beginning; Groupon - a good idea gone bad !!!

debr906
1/12/17

I purchased a waterproof portable wireless bluetooth speaker from Groupon more than 5 weeks ago for a Christmas gift. It is now January 11, 2017 and I still have not received the product. I have called Groupon three times spending more than 2 hours on the phone trying to resolve this issue. Their response is that I purchased the speaker from a "third party merchant" called Inkjet 2 so I have to contact Inkjet 2. I can not find their contact information on line nor can Groupon provide me any information on how to contact Inkjet. Group on also can not credit my credit card because it is a third party merchant, however the charge on my credit card is to Groupon. So at this point, I do not have a speaker, I can not have my account credited and Groupon can't help me. They did offer to give me Groupon bucks but I will not do any more business with Groupon!

josepha90
1/11/17

I shop online with Groupon and I love their email notice on reduced pricing on quality products and swift and reliable services.

joshh79
1/10/17

I have ordered about 10 vouchers on Groupon and 4 of them turned out to be for companies that went out of business, had recently fired almost all their staff, moved to an area that was no longer within an hour drive of my house or simply did not deliver the item, period. On each occassion Groupon had a different response. (a) "it has passed the cancelation period" for a product that I actually ordered and was not delivered. (b) We can only exchange this for another item (even though the other services were not located near me (c) a credit to my account

When I complained Groupon eventually just said, "well, we respect your ability to complain."

I am not sure how a company is allowed to stay in business if they sell products that are no longer available or represent companies whose services are not what is advertised.

mrfixi1
1/10/17

I've been using Groupon for years now and never had a problem. I've saved a fortune on gifts, treated myself to trips away and enjoyed a few meals out.

Great Service

cindiam
1/9/17

Please be carefull better pay more money and other web because aI buy 3 times diferents products and the res are freking fase. Omg I cant beleive that...I never ever buy nothing more in groupons

umera3
1/9/17

Best deals to find when you are in dubai. I went to dubai recently and saved almost 50% while using this.

jimmyc64
1/9/17

WHEN YOU ONTACT SOMEONE LIKE GROUPON AFTER YOU HAVE A PROBLEM AFTER YOU BUY A IPHONE YOU PAID 400.00 FOR AND IT CONTINUES TO HAVE PROBLEMS AND THE REP FOR THE COMPANY SAY'S ITS NOT HER PROBLEM, SORRY YOU KNOW YOU HAVE GOT THE SHAFT.
I PURCHASED A IPHONE 6 FROM GROUPON AND AFTER POROBLEMS ONTOP OF PROBLEMS I WENT TO THE APPLE STORE TO FIND OUT THE PHONE HAD ISSUES SINCE IT WAS PURCHASED IN 2014 AND JUST WAS CLEANED BY GROUPON AND SHIP TO ME AS REFURBISHED !!! REFURBISHED MY BUTT !!! PLEASE PROPLE DO NOT !! I MEAN DO NOT BUY FROM GROUPON !! IF I HELP ONE PERSON NOT TO GET BURNED LIKE I DID I WILL BE HAPPY !! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CROOK'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pb62
1/8/17

Groupon deal was great.
Parked at casino and used $25 free slot card and parking was free.
Had extra time and went to humane society.
It's very small and full.... With all the money that passes through the hands of falls view casino and the big hotels like Hilton, the oaks, Sheraton. I wish they would donate a few dollars to help the shelter.
Please if you have some time drop in and walk a dog or pet a kitty.
They are very sad and could use the help.
P.

2,179 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

104 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Groupon staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question