FactoryOutletStore reviews

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

domer1
3/24/17

This is a Hindustani Business in NY. I am an SE Asian but if I were known this prior to
contact its customer,they are well known in SE Asia Countries for Slick.
I ordered as their website suggested for its battery compatible with an original Dell
Vostro 1400, Notebook PC. They did send its wrong on purpose just to gain 15%
restocking Charge and shipping cost. To return for an exchange was another $5.00 plus running around. So, it is better off to patronize the local electronic stores, like Frys, or Best Buy to have a special order and pay just a little more but you get the right one.

rodneys47
3/16/17

Purchased refurbished Garmin Forerunner 235. First issue was shipping said 2-4 days, but didnt arrive until 8-10 days later.
When i got the watch, it was useless! it was stuck on a test/service screen and everything i tried could not get it to reset. After messing with the watch for couple days, called FactoryOutletStore for tech support, but instead all I got was an email address...so i called FactoryOutletStore customer service instead. Customer service told me i should not purchase refurbished cause it was not reliable what WHAT?! you knowingly sell junk?
So i try to return, and at first they wanted ME to pay to return their junk / didnt want to send me a return label. Then they agreed to send a return label, but to this day I have not received one yet. In the end i paid to ship it back. Fortunately they processed the return well, so one gold star for them!

Tip for consumers: Recommend you do not purchase anything from FactoryOutletStore

gerrym31
3/14/17

Ordered new battery, received used and defective. The battery died suddenly on the day after I received. The seal on the end of the battery indicating it is "new" was missing. I charged it again and the battery discharged the phone call.

johnv138
3/9/17

Before purchasing Panasonic phone system, I was assured that I would have technical support. On day of installation we called for tech support and were connected from some douche bag who couldn't speak clearly a word of English. He thought he was cute by instead of Panasonic support he gave us an 800 for COSTCO. When I called back all I got was the run around. They just lost my business. One customer alone needed 37 locations to have phone systems installed. I'll never use them again

jerrys92
3/8/17

Ordered a Tom Tom GPS by phone. Immediately realized I ordered the wrong model without traffic so I called back and requested a model with lifetime maps and traffic. Customer service offered the 1515TM. When I told them i needed it in 3 days, they said it was back ordered but they could get me another one. They offered me a VIA 1435tm. I received a model 4030 instead which was scratched and evidence of use. Also, the USB cord was not the same fitting used for this GPS. We tried to set up the unit but could not use it.It just flashed thru menus and talked. I called customer service and they told me to return it and they would send me a shipping label. They did not send the shipping label. I returned the unit with a letter stating the unit was not what I ordered and to refund my purchase to my credit card. Factory Outlet Store sent me an email with a tracking number for another package. I contacted my bank and filed a dispute on the charge and requested the delivery service to return the package marked refused. The worst part is I thought I got to their site via a link from the TOM TOM Webpage. I should have used Amazon. No hassles. I called these people because I needed to know which GPS models will hold all the maps instead of regional maps.

Tip for consumers: My Bank told me that because the ran my card as a Debit, it will take 60 to 90 days to get my money back if I can get it back at all.

francesh50
3/1/17

Please don't use this company. Their customer service personal are not truthful and will just tell you anything to get the order. Then when you call back to get the order fixed its a run around. I am on my 4th call and still can't get the order done right. I order on line alot and have never had this much trouble. Will never use FactoryOutletStore again.

angelicat7
2/25/17

I ordered a pair of PetSafe inground fence dog collars, $70 a piece with an extended warranty for two years. Total cost of purchase $182.00. As is the case with previous purchases from other vendors, the collars arrive with the battery in place in off position. The battery is a lithium battery in a black plastic housing that screws into the collar. There is an accompanying tool, sort of a test charger/screwdriver combo, also made of black plastic.

I activated the first collar no problem and then moved onto the second collar (I have done this before many times, activating the collar is turning the battery to the on position) I repeated the same procedure, and as I turned the battery, the entire top of the battery casing broke off, the collar would not activate as I could not move the battery. I did not want to mess around with it and cause any damage. So I called customer service and when I attempted to explain that the battery casing broke, exposing the battery and not turning the collar on the woman asked "was it not broken before you touched it" and "it sounds like you damaged it and we cannot refund or replace the item". This despite a 30 day return policy AND an extended warranty that I purchased and clearly a defective plastic battery casing. My daughter was able to remove the damaged battery and we replaced it with a new one that I had bought, but honestly we tested the collars against another one we had and the two collars from here were definitely weaker and defective. After being treated so badly by customer service, I asked to speak to a supervisor (who of course was unavailable), I complained to google services, paypal, petsafe, etc. and I did receive a call from a supervisor the following day, I explained the collar is working but I did not want them after this experience. I have to wonder if the extended warranty would cover anything. I am returning the collars next week. Who knows how long it will take to get my refund.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. It is a shlock lot. It is not an offshoot of PetSafe. There are two different NY addresses and the customer service is in India. There is little to no communication between anyone and their policy is to sell you defective items and then not refund you for said merchandise.

Very bad experiences, very bad company.

frankc105
2/23/17

I ordered a Garim edge touring plus bike computer that was refurbished. I opened the box and it ask me to chose a language I clicked English and some other language appeared. don't waste your time! factory outlet not very helpful waiting for return label. if the deal is too good to be true

roberts557
2/18/17

Contacted them by phone and ordered cradle for my Garmin 55LM. Found Same cradle Original on Amazon for 1/2 as much. Tried canceling 10 minutes later. As soon as they hear cancelling order, they switch to customer service who does not pickup....
When You press new order when you call they pick up immediately. Customer service/Sales is a deliberate stall to get You to quit. I tried calling back twice, same thing. Disputing charge on Credit Card..GO TO AMAZON 1/3rd to 1/2 as much...
Wish I could give them a ZERO STAR...

bobr104
2/15/17

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS FIRM. ORDER FORM PROMISED ORDER WOULD BE DELIVERED IN 2-5 BUSINESS DAYS. FIRST INFO SAID WOULD BE DELIVERED IN 8 DAYS. 2ND NOTICE SHOWED 9 DAYS. WROTE AND ASKED WHY NOT THE ADVERTISED 2-5 DAYS. COMPANY WROTE BACK AND SAID IT WOULD BE 7-10 DAYS. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY

walterk31
2/13/17

free shipping I s not free .The products are fakes . Try talking to a rep on the phone and you talk to some one that speaks very poor English, and gives you a bunch of gibberish that is very hard to understand. I would not buy from this sight ever again. Save yourself a lot of headaches .Do not waste your time or money .at the factory outlet store.

jana265
2/13/17

I purchased three filters in anticipation of changing my filters ever 4 months. Since I put a filter in just before the order arrived, it was 4 months until I used the first filter. When it came time to put my third filter in....the o ring was defective and would not seat. I called to report it and because it had been a year since I ordered (three of them) they would do nothing. How was I supposed to know the third one would be defective? BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DEFECTIVE PRODUCT THEY DID NOT STAND BEHIND. Order at your own risk.

barryn16
2/9/17

I ordered a household item. I ordered with the promise of delivery with 7 business days. 10 days I did not receive anything. I called their customer located in India.
They could not track or tell me anything about my order. I emailed their customer. Not much better. They told me it was ready to ship and then, opps, the item was on back order. I had to initiate the call. They would have never contacted me. Do NOT shop this seller if if you think their price is good. It really isn't. Try other sources and you will receive better service and ultimately better pricing.

jacquieb2
2/3/17

Found what I think is what I wanted with no problem. Easy Check out and all was fine.
If shipping and delivery is as good as the shopping was easy, I will be back again. I have all Samsung TVs and Computer screens. Love Samsung products.

lesliew42
1/27/17

Great and easy site to navigate, great products, great customer service....it doesn't get any better than that.

charlesm196
1/27/17

I was online looking for a replacement battery foe my cell phone. Checked out a couple of sites but it wasn't exactly the same as mine. I was ready to give up and saw your ad went to web site and I'm glad I did. EXACTLY what I was looking for at a REAL GOOD PRICE. Needless to say I am a customer now. Extremely satisfied!

vickim45
1/27/17

Just needed a new battery for my Note 4 after 2+ years. No gimmicks, backs, chargers, etc. Simple user friendly ordering. No wonder our house is filled with Samsung products.

johnm977
1/27/17

Website was very good and easy to find what I wanted
Checkout was quick and easy. Free shipping works, because the other 3 sites I looked at all charge $30+ for shipping.
Mother in law can not hear at all, and her current Clarity phone batteries went bad and can not replace with rechargeable ones. Called the company and phone is under 100% life time warranty, but they told me that we would have to send the phone in and it would take 45 to 60 days for repair. The lady is 85 years old and can not be without a phone for that long. she does not drive and maid service does all shopping for her. Thanks again for the nice and quick website. would add a little more descriptions or data on phone for hearing loss people - use WebMD to get data.

markl220
1/25/17

I never received the item I bought online through Sears. What are they doing with my credit card informaiton?

deloresc12
1/20/17

I ordered an adapter for my Samsung laptop and when I received it I thought it was wrong so I sent it back. When I didn't hear from them,I called them and told them what happened and they understood what happened and everything was taken care of, so I will do business with them again.

davids668
1/19/17

I recently ordered two block camera batteries from FactoryOutletStore which the phone rep advised he could fill, notwithstanding my subsequently learning that the company did not have and would not have the ordered batteries in stock. So, not having the ordered batteries in stock, FactoryOutletStore then shipped different batteries which would not even fit the camera model. And, to make things even better, FactoryOutletStore charged my credit card for two "battery warranties" which never were discussed, explained or authorized. The kicker, though, was reading that a condition of my receiving refund for an improperly filled order, which could not be filled correctly, was that I would be subject to a 15% service charge on the order value, plus return postage costs. Charging for unauthorized warranties and tacking on 15% for improperly filled orders may be a good business model for FactoryOutletStore, but it is a lousy model for customers. I'm still waiting for a requested explanation for how FactoryOutletStore can justify charging customers for refunds necessitated solely by it's own negligent or willful order-taking/order-processing mistakes.

Tip for consumers: Definitely use another vendor.

peggyh30
1/16/17

Bought a GPS system as a Christmas present. Received it on time and set it up in my Jeep a couple of days after Christmas. It immediately blow my heater out. Took me several days to get the Jeep into the dealership and in the meantime I am driving around in the winter without heat. The dealership found that the heater circuit/blower were blown. Repair cost was over $400.00. Also, did I mention that my husband had to drive me around for 2 days - back/forth to work while my vehicle was being repaired. Returned the GPS as defective with shipping/insurance at a cost of $20. I wrote Factory Outlet a letter about the GPS short-circuiting my heater along with a copy of the automotive invoice showing that the heater circuit had to be replaced. Factory Outlet is still charging me a re-stocking fee - Guess thy put it back on the shelf to resell to another sucker . So I am out re-stocking fee, shipping/insurance cost, and automotive repairs of over $400.00 plus inconvenience that I did not have my Jeep for 2 days while it was being repaired and out a nice Christmas gift. **** all around.

williamw160
1/13/17

Ordering was quick and easy and no unexpected snags. This was my first time shopping here and I'll definitely use it again! And the free shipping is definitely a plus!

daley83
1/6/17

This Legend ear piece is AMAZING... I run equipment and can hear 100 times better than on my IPhone.. It has worked for about 1.5 years of DIRT DUST RAIN AND VIBRATION and has not failed at all...

margaretr57
1/6/17

I couldn't figure out the right part they were very kind and helped me. But then I ordered wrong part. Again, they were very kind in the return and replacement.
Their staff was knowledgeable and very polite. I will absolutely use again.

Tip for consumers: The hold time on phone can be long but just hold - it was worth it to me.

23 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FactoryOutletStore staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question