FactoryOutletStore reviews

Tel: 646-367-6141
customerservice@factoryoutletstore.com

mikaylab6
10/18/17

They sent me a battery that was the wrong number of the one that I ordered. I had to pay to ship them back. Then instead of sending the correct battery out AND refunding the shipping costs as I had discussed with a customer service agent on the phone, they refunded me a little more than half of what I paid, due to restocking fees. They were literally charging me a restocking fee for their mistake. I called them to try and get my money back and they still tried to short change me and not issue me my full refund.

blained15
10/16/17

I made a mistake on voting. Should have been a -5 if possible. Horrible dishonest company. Rip off is so correct. Shop on Amazon or another US company with your purchases. I have never had any problems with and some other truly real US companies.

kofio1
10/11/17

Bad company to deal with, very deceptive indian customer service. Bought an VTECH phone system - 4 phones that never worked. RUN! Run!! and Run!!!

danb218
10/10/17

Advertise Milwaukee M12 power tool battery that are actually look alike Chinese knock offs. Then after using the battery for 2 months, it goes bad. Guess what, they won't take it back or replace it after 30 days, go figure!! AVOID THIS OUTFIT

susank157
9/27/17

I ordered the water filter from the model no. of the refrigerator. I wanted to exchange for the correct one and since it had been 30 days they would do nothing and I am stuck with a filter I can not use. I did not expect a refund, only the correct filter that I ordered in the first place.

marca44
9/25/17

This firm appears intent on deception of the consumer at many levels. They post an on line website which leads the customer to conclude that the are an authorized Tom Tom (GPS System) Franchise, which they are not. The products are not clearly identified as to limitations of features.
I purchased a TomTom Motorcycle Mount, and attempted to return the product within twenty minutes of receipt because of a non fuction, and found that returns are subject to:
1. 15 % Restocking Fee. (For an item that was not as represented)
2. 20% Penalty for damaging packaging (Packaging was sealed and required cutting to open the product.)
3. Shipping of the return paid by the consumer.

billb241
9/23/17

This is a site which sells all brands of phones. I got on the site, but was somewhat confused. So I called. ( which must be an overseas call center. because all 5 or 6 times I called . I got India speaking guys)
Told the guy I lived on a farm and needed a system with at least a range of 900 ft.
To reach between all the barns and out buildings. The one I now have goes 450 ft.
He said this model of Uniden was at 900 ft to 1100.ft. So I ordered. It would only reach 150 ft. I called to send back, they were more interested in selling me more instead of taking back. So I did send back, which cost $15,, I paid $141.95 for the phone. But they charged me $57.29 to take it back.
I then called the AT&T store. Got a heck of a deal,, and I am very happy my phone from at&t. A range of 2000 ft.
WOW,,,I now see there are 491 bad reviews on this place.

miked280
9/21/17

I ordered Milwaukee 12 volt 3 amp hour compact batteries (5), I received knockoff 3 ah full size batteries. I returned them and was charged 15% restocking and shipping costs. Don't buy from these criminals

rosanneg3
9/21/17

I bought a CELESTRON NEX STAR 5 SE Telescope. They clearly sent us a used product. The tripod legs all scratched from extending in and out. The Telescope glass had all tiny scratches. Then upon further investigation there was a deep scratch on the glass from the inside. They flipped the glass. When the company requested photos using the same email from Factory Outlet. The company would reply we never received the photos. This went on with numerous phone calls speaking to Supervisors three weeks. Then they wanted me to carry this big box to a return store.When Factory outlet finally agreed to have a scheduled pick up at my house. I was told to call UPS in the morning to get an idea of the time .After taking off from work calling UPS no pick up was arranged by Factory Outlet Store. When I called The Factory Outlet Store I was told by a Supervisor they only use FED X Ground. Now once again they told me a phony pick up was arranged. Finally they picked up the product after three times. They sent me what was supposed to be a new Telescope promised brand new product. I could not believe what they sent me. The Celestron Telescope box with this delicate instrument inside looked like it was dropped off an airplane. It had a someones prior label cut out of the box. So you know once again the lied about their product. Box was torn, ripped it was put back together with a roll of strapping.I called FED X right away refused package. They picked up next day.Called Factory Outlet today 9/21/17 they just today after it was returned two weeks ago several phone calls refunded my money. They refuse to give information on CEO or phones numbers to contact to complain. This company is a disgrace. Rosanne Graham

laurap149
9/14/17

During Labor Day sales I bought a printer from FactoryOutletStore and received an email that I would received printer in 2-5 business days. Five days later I received another email that the printer was on back order and their website at a higher price stated printer still in stock. I call phone rep and discussed issue and was told no idea on eta of when printer will become available. Needing a printer I asked for a comparable printer be shipped instead since no eta on the printer I ordered. I was offered a cheaper printer instead and was told since I didn't pay full price I didn't qualify for another comparable printer. Hum "Bait and Switch". I received a phone call from companies supervisor and could hear laughter while she offered to refund my money and had no idea when the printer I ordered would be shipped. By the way still says in stock on their website but at a higher price. This is unacceptable customer service!! Stay away!

monicas99
9/13/17

I purchased a cordless phone, when I received it. I came to find out it was refurbished. Okay I do not mind that it is refurbished however when I want to return it. They are saying I have to pay shipping again. I already paid 75.00 to have it shipped to Hawaii now I have to pay shipping to return it and lose all of that money plus a 15% restocking fee.All because I threw away the original box. WOW what a rip off. I will never purchase from them again.

mariec125
9/12/17

They advertise Same Day Shipping, yet they can't give you a tracking number right away, They will tell you it has been "dispatched" but they won't know the tracking for 24-48 hours. Baloney. And to top it off, the customer service representatives are rude. Don't buy from them, you will end up sorry. Better to go through Amazon.

aramg
9/8/17

I purchased a laptop from them (# order FOS7813879E) and they said the shipping would arrive on August 8th, but now they say it will arrive on Sept 20th! 12 days later that agreed! I counted with it to be on time before my overseas trip but now it won't make it! DO NOT BUY FROM HERE AND WARN OTHERS ABOUT THIS DECEITFUL COMPANY!

cindyb150
8/28/17

This place is a RIPOFF!!! They sent me something that was misrepresented on their website and, because of that, I couldn't use it. It took me several days to get a return/exchange form and then it said I had to pay a 15% processing fee because the item wasn't defective. So I refused and finally, the rep on the phone said I didn't have to pay it - but they refuse to give me something in writing that says that!!!!

jd259
8/26/17

wanting to reduce use of plastic water bottles, the family made commitment to use filtered water out of our refrigerator. Came across factory outlet website claiming that have replacement filters for my refrigerator. Purchased them six months advance (to stock them knowing it will be used) in preparation of replacements. When the time came to replace the filter, I learned neither one fit. When I called to have them replaced or refund, they offered only 1/2 of my money claiming I surpassed their 30day return policy. I wouldn't have asked to be returned if the product worked!!! So much for planning ahead and stocking up!!! Be aware of their products. Purchase one at a time and make sure the product actually works immediately after the purchase.

paulw257
8/25/17

Picture showed a Norelco charger name with symbol on the charger it was clearly engraved with Phillips.What I received was not as advertised.The one I got has the name jet.I called customer service and was told if I didn't like it return it.I asked for a supervisor and was told he was in a meeting but would call later in the day which was 3 days ago and still no call.How can a company like that be allowed to continue in business.

tomt128
8/18/17

ordered a feeder, solar panel, and battery 6 days ago and it still hasnt shipped I'm pissed should have got it on Amazon or Jet. I can't believe a reputable company Like Moultrie would let something this continue to happen.

Tom Tucker Blaine MN

williaml175
8/15/17

Purchased what I thought were genuine Hitachi batteries according to their website. What I got were cheap batteries from China. Very deceiving.

johnk434
8/15/17

They sent me the wrong batteries and made me pay return shipping and a 15 percent return charge when it was their mistakes.The customer service person did not make any effort to resolve the problem and treated me badly and I was nice to him.

pamd38
8/14/17

I ordered a battery for my canon camera after the salesman assured me over and over that the battery I was ordering was an original Canon battery. Should have gone with my gut feeling. Recieved the battery in the amount of time stated. Placed the battery in my charger, it never would charge. I tried to put it into my camera. It was the wrong size even though the battery had the correct battery number on it. Call the customer service line to get a refund. At first the agent wanted to send me another battery which I promptly told him I wasn't interested in. I also let him know that when I was ordering the battery the agent I spoke to assured me several times that it was an original Canon battery. The agent I spoke with today stated no, they are replacement batteries (knock off). The only reason I gave a 2 star rating was, after I said I just wanted a return it was no problem. Says will get a refund in 2-5 days. If this doesn't happen to call back. If I don't get a refund I will change my review to a 1 star rating

davidt275
8/3/17

I ordered a Plantronics CS530 wireless headset from FactoryOutletStore.com, and I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of product, terrible customer service, and lack of response on my issue. The headset I received was damaged/scratched with a large scuff mark down the front of the charging station. The earpiece was dirty with dust, earwax/hair inside of it. This is also a health concern as well.

I requested a supervisor the first time I called in and this foreign lady told me she was getting the supervisor and put me on hold for over an hour in limbo i'm sure just to get me to hang up. Then I emailed and received a response that I would receive a callback within 24 hours. I still have yet to hear from the supervisor that I was promised.

I also called yesterday to get a return label for this poor quality/dirty product and have yet to receive it. It doesn't take that long to get a return label. I just called in again today regarding this and another forein guy stated I would get this in a couple hours because it had to be "forwarded" to another department? really? Get with the program people. This is not how you run a business. Note I still haven't received the label as promised and it's been well over a couple hours now.

At this time I have filed dispute charges with my credit card company to get my money back. In addition, I will be filing fraud charges and consulting a lawyer next.

I regret ever making a purchase with this FactoryOutletStore.com . If this is the way you treat your customers you won't be in business for long. I wish I had reviewed your business online with the BBB first, 65 negative reviews? Really? Just awful.. You should just close your doors.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Tip for consumers: Just don't use this site.

michellep152
7/31/17

I wouldn't buy from these people! I order replacement grids for a dog kennel, when I ordered I called them asked them how many panels come in a box, they said one! So I order two boxes. I got my order on the 24th open up a box 2 panels. So I didn't need to order two boxes. So I called them they said oh no problem we will send you a label, give it 48 hrs, 72 hours later no label. So I call them they said oh must be a problem we will resend. I get it click on the link to print, it says label request had be cancelled by requester. So tonight another call, now they are saying to take to fedex and show them the paperwork it is there. They better pray that it is there and I can send it back.... UGH

sergiom42
7/31/17

Don't use their expedite shipping. its a scam. they don't keep there promise plus if you return the product your out the return money as well. I just wished I had visit this website first before buying any products from this low life piece of SH--. Last I recommend anyone that has been ripped off by this vender to make a complaint to the Better Busyness Bureau ASAP. Maybe they can find a way to shut down this Busyness.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from this vender. there are an online scam busyness.

jeromep13
7/31/17

I'd be very careful buying anything from this vendor. I recently purchased a Uniden security system (UDR780HD) which was advertised by FactroyOutletStore.com as the replacement for the Uniden G955 system, which I have owned for years (works perfectly). Prior to ordering I moved one of my existing CG45 cameras (part of the G955 system) to the location I intended to place the new UR780HD cameras to see if the distance between the camera and monitor was achievable. The G955 system/CG45 camera worked fine. The two systems advertise equally achievable distances between camera and monitor. Upon receiving the new UD780HD system I found the achievable distance between the cameras and monitor was about half what my G955 system could achieve. This was true even with direct line of sight between the UD780HD camera and monitor. My G955 system passes thru three walls between the camera and monitor at an equal distance the UD780HD system couldn't achieve with direct line of sight. I had the system for three days and immediately repacked and returned to FactoryOutletStore.com for a refund. Their terms and conditions state they "may" keep 15% of the purchase price for returned items. It should say they "will" keep 15% of your purchase price. So, between the 15% kept and the return postage it cost me approximately $100 to find out FactoryOutletStore.com practices false advertising. One more item of interest. Every time I turned on the new UD780HD system my Bose Soundwave (wifi enabled) radio would stop receiving a signal from my router. I called Uniden to discuss and they said "yes, we have been getting some feedback about interference between other wireless systems and the new UD780HD security system". So, there you have it.

jesset41
7/30/17

Never buy anything from it! Bad stuff, the stuff just work 2 min and stop work.returned, but, don't get full refund

Helpful answer

I strongly recommend not to buy anything from this place.

By Srinivas M. on 4/17/15
Helpful answer

But these things locally. I don't trust this place. I bought phones which were refurbished but NEVER stated as such. One stopped working a month after receipt!!! Pay a few $& more and stay away from this place.

By J L. on 6/3/15
Helpful answer

Simply put: I do not trust this company.

By Rick M. on 7/17/15
Helpful answer

You need lots of luck ordering from this company including proper alignment of the planets! Really, It would be best not to do any thing with this company. Try to cancel your order and/or put a request in with your credit card company to stop payment. Good luck.

By Rick M. on 7/8/15
Helpful answer

I've said it before....I do not trust factory outlet store. The one set of cordless phones I ordered arrived "refurbished," yet nowhere in the ad did they say this!! Buy locally and spend a few $ more without any worries about it being a good purchase!

By J L. on 7/27/15
Helpful answer
This question is for the Staff/Management to answer: I phoned in my order in personally to ensure I would have a certain travel bag, by a certain date, for an important trip that I had been planning for years. They never notified me that the bag would not arrive as promised, and by the time I found out that it was weeks on back order, I was out of options and out of time. I said I would agree to a substitution of a comparable bag - but that I still needed it by the same date. After spending hours on hold, they only had one bag in stock that is similar in function (not style), which cost $40 more. Customer Service said they could not even give me a discount on the replacement bag (which I really didn't want, or like!) AND THEN they insisted I would have to pay the expensive rush shipping if I wanted the bag on time. Had they shipped it as promised, there would be no need for rush shipping! Bad experience so far all the way around. I still have a few days before my trip, so I am asking for decency and understanding - not what I asked for or what was promised to me, but at least do the decent thing and make it right. My question is this: Why is your customer service not empowered to do what is necessary to keep a customer satisfied? If the company fell short on two promises (the bag that was promised, and by the promised arrival date), then how do you feel it is reasonable for the customer to pay extra for something they did not originally order, and then pay extra for rush shipping? The company needs to take responsibility for not delivering on their promises, period. This is unacceptable to leave the customer without options, not even notify them

PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR BETTER ASSISTANCE - 800-816-0810 OR customerservice@factoryoutletstore.com

By Customer-Service R. [FactoryOutletStore Rep] on 9/2/16

By Customer-Service R. [FactoryOutletStore Rep] on 4/20/17

By Customer-Service R. [FactoryOutletStore Rep] on 3/28/17

By Customer-Service R. [FactoryOutletStore Rep] on 3/28/17

By Customer-Service R. [FactoryOutletStore Rep] on 2/13/17
Questions? Get answers from the FactoryOutletStore staff and other customers.

10 Photos for FactoryOutletStore