FactoryOutletStore reviews

Tel: 646-367-6141
customerservice@factoryoutletstore.com

williaml175
8/15/17

Purchased what I thought were genuine Hitachi batteries according to their website. What I got were cheap batteries from China. Very deceiving.

johnk434
8/15/17

They sent me the wrong batteries and made me pay return shipping and a 15 percent return charge when it was their mistakes.The customer service person did not make any effort to resolve the problem and treated me badly and I was nice to him.

pamd38
8/14/17

I ordered a battery for my canon camera after the salesman assured me over and over that the battery I was ordering was an original Canon battery. Should have gone with my gut feeling. Recieved the battery in the amount of time stated. Placed the battery in my charger, it never would charge. I tried to put it into my camera. It was the wrong size even though the battery had the correct battery number on it. Call the customer service line to get a refund. At first the agent wanted to send me another battery which I promptly told him I wasn't interested in. I also let him know that when I was ordering the battery the agent I spoke to assured me several times that it was an original Canon battery. The agent I spoke with today stated no, they are replacement batteries (knock off). The only reason I gave a 2 star rating was, after I said I just wanted a return it was no problem. Says will get a refund in 2-5 days. If this doesn't happen to call back. If I don't get a refund I will change my review to a 1 star rating

davidt275
8/3/17

I ordered a Plantronics CS530 wireless headset from FactoryOutletStore.com, and I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of product, terrible customer service, and lack of response on my issue. The headset I received was damaged/scratched with a large scuff mark down the front of the charging station. The earpiece was dirty with dust, earwax/hair inside of it. This is also a health concern as well.

I requested a supervisor the first time I called in and this foreign lady told me she was getting the supervisor and put me on hold for over an hour in limbo i'm sure just to get me to hang up. Then I emailed and received a response that I would receive a callback within 24 hours. I still have yet to hear from the supervisor that I was promised.

I also called yesterday to get a return label for this poor quality/dirty product and have yet to receive it. It doesn't take that long to get a return label. I just called in again today regarding this and another forein guy stated I would get this in a couple hours because it had to be "forwarded" to another department? really? Get with the program people. This is not how you run a business. Note I still haven't received the label as promised and it's been well over a couple hours now.

At this time I have filed dispute charges with my credit card company to get my money back. In addition, I will be filing fraud charges and consulting a lawyer next.

I regret ever making a purchase with this FactoryOutletStore.com . If this is the way you treat your customers you won't be in business for long. I wish I had reviewed your business online with the BBB first, 65 negative reviews? Really? Just awful.. You should just close your doors.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Tip for consumers: Just don't use this site.

michellep152
7/31/17

I wouldn't buy from these people! I order replacement grids for a dog kennel, when I ordered I called them asked them how many panels come in a box, they said one! So I order two boxes. I got my order on the 24th open up a box 2 panels. So I didn't need to order two boxes. So I called them they said oh no problem we will send you a label, give it 48 hrs, 72 hours later no label. So I call them they said oh must be a problem we will resend. I get it click on the link to print, it says label request had be cancelled by requester. So tonight another call, now they are saying to take to fedex and show them the paperwork it is there. They better pray that it is there and I can send it back.... UGH

sergiom42
7/31/17

Don't use their expedite shipping. its a scam. they don't keep there promise plus if you return the product your out the return money as well. I just wished I had visit this website first before buying any products from this low life piece of SH--. Last I recommend anyone that has been ripped off by this vender to make a complaint to the Better Busyness Bureau ASAP. Maybe they can find a way to shut down this Busyness.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from this vender. there are an online scam busyness.

jeromep13
7/31/17

I'd be very careful buying anything from this vendor. I recently purchased a Uniden security system (UDR780HD) which was advertised by FactroyOutletStore.com as the replacement for the Uniden G955 system, which I have owned for years (works perfectly). Prior to ordering I moved one of my existing CG45 cameras (part of the G955 system) to the location I intended to place the new UR780HD cameras to see if the distance between the camera and monitor was achievable. The G955 system/CG45 camera worked fine. The two systems advertise equally achievable distances between camera and monitor. Upon receiving the new UD780HD system I found the achievable distance between the cameras and monitor was about half what my G955 system could achieve. This was true even with direct line of sight between the UD780HD camera and monitor. My G955 system passes thru three walls between the camera and monitor at an equal distance the UD780HD system couldn't achieve with direct line of sight. I had the system for three days and immediately repacked and returned to FactoryOutletStore.com for a refund. Their terms and conditions state they "may" keep 15% of the purchase price for returned items. It should say they "will" keep 15% of your purchase price. So, between the 15% kept and the return postage it cost me approximately $100 to find out FactoryOutletStore.com practices false advertising. One more item of interest. Every time I turned on the new UD780HD system my Bose Soundwave (wifi enabled) radio would stop receiving a signal from my router. I called Uniden to discuss and they said "yes, we have been getting some feedback about interference between other wireless systems and the new UD780HD security system". So, there you have it.

jesset41
7/30/17

Never buy anything from it! Bad stuff, the stuff just work 2 min and stop work.returned, but, don't get full refund

sc3441
7/27/17

I ordered 6 replacement batteries making sure the numbers matched my existing battery. The batteries I received were a different number and MaH, wouldn't fit the phone. I called and they said I could return for a refund. Then when I started the refund process they charged me a return percentage and the original shipping. Plus I paid the return shipping. So I still paid $21.96, that's the $14.96 plus approx $7 I paid to return. All this for batteries that I don't have now. Of the original payment I made of $32.65, my return credit was only $17.69. So they got the batteries back plus $14.96. So very wrong, I even included a long explanation with my return saying they sent me the wrong batteries, but apparently that didn't matter. Avoid this place!!!

stephene28
7/26/17

FactoryOutletStore sent me the wrong replacement battery twice, first as FactoryOutletStore, then as BatteryMonster. The second time, the customer service rep told me to throw away the battery and that they would credit me. When I called a few days later to check, someone else told me they wouldn't credit me unless they received the battery they sent me because they claimed I ordered the wrong battery. When I asked for a manager, they left me on hold and never answered the phone. This is the last time I will be doing business with them and I would encourage others to go elsewhere as these people don't honor their commitments.

Update: I finally got another customer service person who was very accommodating. He went ahead and credited me and I sent back he wrong battery. (Was the right thing to do).

rodneyy9
7/25/17

Ordered Moultrie 2 game cams. Received email stating 2-5 days for shipping. Emailed to inquire and was informed that cams were back ordered 7-10 days... but...they offered $10 off on a cam which cost more than TWICE as much. Ah, no thanks.

This is NOT a factory outlet for any known manufacturer. I'm just sorry I didn't come here first!

I will not buy here again and suggest you walk away, too.

leslieb104
7/19/17

I ordered wine glasses and paid extra for shipping so I could get them for a party I was having. I received them days after my party. I was credited my $4.00 for 2-3 days shipping however it took a manager almost a week after my first call to get in touch with me. She read from a script and told me if I returned the glasses there would be a 15% restocking fee. Way too many other company's out there to trust. Do not waste you time.

moez6
7/18/17

Do not order from this site it's a scam the site is made to look like it's an HP store which it is not it is a fake refurbished and used seller of electronics do not order anything from this site just remember the number one rule if the site does not have about us button on the bottom of the page it's a scam !

marko277
7/16/17

Do not buy anything from this company it is a scam. I ordered a GPS and other products from them and when I called customer service you get India...They my stuff will take 14 days to get from New York to Oregon, I could do it faster on horseback. There only customer service was to up sell me on the extended warranty. Fool me once shame on you.........

johnf343
7/15/17

I ordered on July 10th. To San Diego. They shipped on the 13th, from Arizona. To Oklahoma. Then Indiana. Then New York. Then I suppose back west. Still don't have it on the 15th and FedEx says maybe by the 20th. ALL WAS PROMISED WITH 2-DAY SHIPPING. This company sucks. It's just a scam, promising anything to get a sale. reminds me of the New York city camera stores. oh. wait a minute...

timl102
7/15/17

Consumers pay additional monies for "expedited" shipping, which is not provided. FactoryOutletStore.com pockets the shipping fees they collect..., and customers are left waiting in vain for several additional days, to receive their merchandise. This company is no more than a "drop-shipping" company..., moving product directly from the manufacturer to the customer, while skimming scam shipping fees to boost their profits.

edl51
7/11/17

after going over with salesman when I needed it I was told they ship UPS GROUND TO MY STREET ADDRESS AND SHOULD BE ABOUT 3 DAYS WHEN I GOT TRACKING NUMBER A DAY LATER AS I HAD TO CALL BACK BECAUSE THEY SCREWED UP E MAIL ADDRESS TRACKING SHOWED THEY SENT IT FEDX POST and it is now 6 days and nothing and it will go to a post office 15 miles away when I complained they purchase another are they nuts pay again wait for refund on first one and the would most likely screw it up again useless company stay away

juanv32
6/29/17

Fui estafado por esta compañia. Ordene una Bateria para mi camara Nikon. Su precio aparecia en 16:75 y ENVIO GRATIS, sin embargo me vino a mi tarjeta de Banco, un Costo de 40:00 us dollars. He llamado en innumerables ocasiones al telefono que ellos te orientan, PERO SOLO escuchas GRABACIONES y NADIE TE ATIENDE. Jamas he visto TAN PESIMO TRATO. Ahorrense las molestias y NO COMPREN POR AQUIIII

lewisc31
6/29/17

The item they sent you is not original packing but they ask you to return with the original package. Quality is not as good as it is expected for refurbish goods.Y
you pay for the return plus they charge you sky-high "processing fee" for return. I will never doing business with this type of store.

rich4560
6/27/17

I spent 2669.00 for a Minn Kota trolling motor and had it shipped to a boat dealer to install on new boat. The dealer saw that the remote control for trolling motor was cracked upon opening and notified me right away with picture. I contacted Factory Outlet Store for a return and they said they would have to "Investigate". The dealer then immediately sent them pictures of the the broken remote and they sent FED EX to the dealer to send back the remote. The dealer told FED EX that I had the remote and Fed Ex would not give the dealer the return slip (which he wa going to send to me). The dealer and I both received an email from factory outlet Store stating the so called "Investigation" would be resolved in 2 to 5 days. Nothing happened for at least 10 days after so I called them up and was told by "Leo" that 30 days had passed and was out of warranty. I asked when the start and end times were for the 30 days and he would not give me this info. I pressed this and finally he said the end date was when he received the email from the dealer with the picture! I asked him why they already sent FED EX to the dealer to get the remote then and he did not have an answer for this. I pressed again and finally he said it was a mistake. MISTAKE BY WHO and For What reason? This company LIES, does not respond to emails, makes up their own rules, and refuses to return/pay out even though this was clearly within 30 days under their own warranty. I am out a 300 dollar remote that arrived broken and was totally documented by reputable dealer. They did absolutely nothing for me and strung me along- knowing all along they were never going to do anything for me! Meanwhile I wasted three weeks with a trolling motor that does not work and I still don't have a remote! Unbelievable company that I cannot believe someone has not shut them down yet!

jeannetteb11
6/26/17

We purchased headsets from FactoryOutletStore and Headset Direct. We had additional headsets that needed to be returned and there was a mixup and the wrong headsets went to each vendor. Headset Direct quickly noticed a problem, contacted us, understood what happened, and sent the headsets back. FactoryOutletStore didn't get it when I called them, they told me I had to wait until the receiving department marked the order as received, and said they would call me back and didn't. Every time I tried to get this rectified I was bounced around. All the while, a Headset Direct employee continued to reach out to me every so often to check on the status. Finally, I received another email from FactoryOutletStore stating they rec'd headsets that we didn't order. I explained the mix up again and asked if they could send the headsets back and they never answered. They are terrible if anything goes wrong.

charless195
6/7/17

They show pictures of factory batteries and send junk from China. They are horrible, don't ever buy from them.

charlesf73
5/30/17

I received the wrong merchandise and when I returned they not only charged me for their mistake but to this day have not returned my $170.00 over 2 pay periods on my card merchandise was returned next day with their paper work! Don't order from this company!!

brucep45
5/27/17

I travel full time and do a lot of purchasing online. I ordered a battery for my cell phone from them and of course my billing address is different from my shipping address. I placed the order by phone and the person who took the order never said this would be a problem. An hour after placing the order someone called to verify the address. I confirmed it. They said they would ship, but they didn't ship. They sent me an email to call them. I did. They said they couldn't ship to a different address than my billing address, and they couldn't expedite the order in time to get it to me before I left for my next job assignment. They canceled my order. Wasted my time. I gave up and ordered what is probably an inferior product from Amazon, but they gave me a guaranteed delivery date. I recommend not buying from this company.

steves362
5/26/17

I purchased a replacement battery for Bosch tool. They sent the wrong battery. When I called them to get the right one, they told me they wouldn't send another as they had already sent one and it was MY FAULT for ordering the wrong one! I told them that I ordered the right one but they didn't care. Cost me $20. To ship the old one back for a refund. Lousy company to deal with.

Helpful answer

I strongly recommend not to buy anything from this place.

By Srinivas M. on 4/17/15
Helpful answer

But these things locally. I don't trust this place. I bought phones which were refurbished but NEVER stated as such. One stopped working a month after receipt!!! Pay a few $& more and stay away from this place.

By J L. on 6/3/15
Helpful answer

Simply put: I do not trust this company.

By Rick M. on 7/17/15
Helpful answer

You need lots of luck ordering from this company including proper alignment of the planets! Really, It would be best not to do any thing with this company. Try to cancel your order and/or put a request in with your credit card company to stop payment. Good luck.

By Rick M. on 7/8/15
Helpful answer

I've said it before....I do not trust factory outlet store. The one set of cordless phones I ordered arrived "refurbished," yet nowhere in the ad did they say this!! Buy locally and spend a few $ more without any worries about it being a good purchase!

By J L. on 7/27/15
Helpful answer
This question is for the Staff/Management to answer: I phoned in my order in personally to ensure I would have a certain travel bag, by a certain date, for an important trip that I had been planning for years. They never notified me that the bag would not arrive as promised, and by the time I found out that it was weeks on back order, I was out of options and out of time. I said I would agree to a substitution of a comparable bag - but that I still needed it by the same date. After spending hours on hold, they only had one bag in stock that is similar in function (not style), which cost $40 more. Customer Service said they could not even give me a discount on the replacement bag (which I really didn't want, or like!) AND THEN they insisted I would have to pay the expensive rush shipping if I wanted the bag on time. Had they shipped it as promised, there would be no need for rush shipping! Bad experience so far all the way around. I still have a few days before my trip, so I am asking for decency and understanding - not what I asked for or what was promised to me, but at least do the decent thing and make it right. My question is this: Why is your customer service not empowered to do what is necessary to keep a customer satisfied? If the company fell short on two promises (the bag that was promised, and by the promised arrival date), then how do you feel it is reasonable for the customer to pay extra for something they did not originally order, and then pay extra for rush shipping? The company needs to take responsibility for not delivering on their promises, period. This is unacceptable to leave the customer without options, not even notify them

PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR BETTER ASSISTANCE - 800-816-0810 OR customerservice@factoryoutletstore.com

By Customer-Service R. [FactoryOutletStore Rep] on 9/2/16

By Customer-Service R. [FactoryOutletStore Rep] on 4/20/17

By Customer-Service R. [FactoryOutletStore Rep] on 3/28/17

By Customer-Service R. [FactoryOutletStore Rep] on 3/28/17

By Customer-Service R. [FactoryOutletStore Rep] on 2/13/17
Questions? Get answers from the FactoryOutletStore staff and other customers.

10 Photos for FactoryOutletStore