US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

roberts557
2/18/17

Contacted them by phone and ordered cradle for my Garmin 55LM. Found Same cradle Original on Amazon for 1/2 as much. Tried canceling 10 minutes later. As soon as they hear cancelling order, they switch to customer service who does not pickup....
When You press new order when you call they pick up immediately. Customer service/Sales is a deliberate stall to get You to quit. I tried calling back twice, same thing. Disputing charge on Credit Card..GO TO AMAZON 1/3rd to 1/2 as much...
Wish I could give them a ZERO STAR...

bobr104
2/15/17

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS FIRM. ORDER FORM PROMISED ORDER WOULD BE DELIVERED IN 2-5 BUSINESS DAYS. FIRST INFO SAID WOULD BE DELIVERED IN 8 DAYS. 2ND NOTICE SHOWED 9 DAYS. WROTE AND ASKED WHY NOT THE ADVERTISED 2-5 DAYS. COMPANY WROTE BACK AND SAID IT WOULD BE 7-10 DAYS. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY

walterk31
2/13/17

free shipping I s not free .The products are fakes . Try talking to a rep on the phone and you talk to some one that speaks very poor English, and gives you a bunch of gibberish that is very hard to understand. I would not buy from this sight ever again. Save yourself a lot of headaches .Do not waste your time or money .at the factory outlet store.

jana265
2/13/17

I purchased three filters in anticipation of changing my filters ever 4 months. Since I put a filter in just before the order arrived, it was 4 months until I used the first filter. When it came time to put my third filter in....the o ring was defective and would not seat. I called to report it and because it had been a year since I ordered (three of them) they would do nothing. How was I supposed to know the third one would be defective? BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DEFECTIVE PRODUCT THEY DID NOT STAND BEHIND. Order at your own risk.

barryn16
2/9/17

I ordered a household item. I ordered with the promise of delivery with 7 business days. 10 days I did not receive anything. I called their customer located in India.
They could not track or tell me anything about my order. I emailed their customer. Not much better. They told me it was ready to ship and then, opps, the item was on back order. I had to initiate the call. They would have never contacted me. Do NOT shop this seller if if you think their price is good. It really isn't. Try other sources and you will receive better service and ultimately better pricing.

jacquieb2
2/3/17

Found what I think is what I wanted with no problem. Easy Check out and all was fine.
If shipping and delivery is as good as the shopping was easy, I will be back again. I have all Samsung TVs and Computer screens. Love Samsung products.

lesliew42
1/27/17

Great and easy site to navigate, great products, great customer service....it doesn't get any better than that.

charlesm196
1/27/17

I was online looking for a replacement battery foe my cell phone. Checked out a couple of sites but it wasn't exactly the same as mine. I was ready to give up and saw your ad went to web site and I'm glad I did. EXACTLY what I was looking for at a REAL GOOD PRICE. Needless to say I am a customer now. Extremely satisfied!

vickim45
1/27/17

Just needed a new battery for my Note 4 after 2+ years. No gimmicks, backs, chargers, etc. Simple user friendly ordering. No wonder our house is filled with Samsung products.

johnm977
1/27/17

Website was very good and easy to find what I wanted
Checkout was quick and easy. Free shipping works, because the other 3 sites I looked at all charge $30+ for shipping.
Mother in law can not hear at all, and her current Clarity phone batteries went bad and can not replace with rechargeable ones. Called the company and phone is under 100% life time warranty, but they told me that we would have to send the phone in and it would take 45 to 60 days for repair. The lady is 85 years old and can not be without a phone for that long. she does not drive and maid service does all shopping for her. Thanks again for the nice and quick website. would add a little more descriptions or data on phone for hearing loss people - use WebMD to get data.

markl220
1/25/17

I never received the item I bought online through Sears. What are they doing with my credit card informaiton?

deloresc12
1/20/17

I ordered an adapter for my Samsung laptop and when I received it I thought it was wrong so I sent it back. When I didn't hear from them,I called them and told them what happened and they understood what happened and everything was taken care of, so I will do business with them again.

davids668
1/19/17

I recently ordered two block camera batteries from FactoryOutletStore which the phone rep advised he could fill, notwithstanding my subsequently learning that the company did not have and would not have the ordered batteries in stock. So, not having the ordered batteries in stock, FactoryOutletStore then shipped different batteries which would not even fit the camera model. And, to make things even better, FactoryOutletStore charged my credit card for two "battery warranties" which never were discussed, explained or authorized. The kicker, though, was reading that a condition of my receiving refund for an improperly filled order, which could not be filled correctly, was that I would be subject to a 15% service charge on the order value, plus return postage costs. Charging for unauthorized warranties and tacking on 15% for improperly filled orders may be a good business model for FactoryOutletStore, but it is a lousy model for customers. I'm still waiting for a requested explanation for how FactoryOutletStore can justify charging customers for refunds necessitated solely by it's own negligent or willful order-taking/order-processing mistakes.

Tip for consumers: Definitely use another vendor.

peggyh30
1/16/17

Bought a GPS system as a Christmas present. Received it on time and set it up in my Jeep a couple of days after Christmas. It immediately blow my heater out. Took me several days to get the Jeep into the dealership and in the meantime I am driving around in the winter without heat. The dealership found that the heater circuit/blower were blown. Repair cost was over $400.00. Also, did I mention that my husband had to drive me around for 2 days - back/forth to work while my vehicle was being repaired. Returned the GPS as defective with shipping/insurance at a cost of $20. I wrote Factory Outlet a letter about the GPS short-circuiting my heater along with a copy of the automotive invoice showing that the heater circuit had to be replaced. Factory Outlet is still charging me a re-stocking fee - Guess thy put it back on the shelf to resell to another sucker . So I am out re-stocking fee, shipping/insurance cost, and automotive repairs of over $400.00 plus inconvenience that I did not have my Jeep for 2 days while it was being repaired and out a nice Christmas gift. **** all around.

williamw160
1/13/17

Ordering was quick and easy and no unexpected snags. This was my first time shopping here and I'll definitely use it again! And the free shipping is definitely a plus!

daley83
1/6/17

This Legend ear piece is AMAZING... I run equipment and can hear 100 times better than on my IPhone.. It has worked for about 1.5 years of DIRT DUST RAIN AND VIBRATION and has not failed at all...

margaretr57
1/6/17

I couldn't figure out the right part they were very kind and helped me. But then I ordered wrong part. Again, they were very kind in the return and replacement.
Their staff was knowledgeable and very polite. I will absolutely use again.

Tip for consumers: The hold time on phone can be long but just hold - it was worth it to me.

richardl157
1/3/17

They sent the wrong product The product was damaged Thanks to LOWRANCE I was able to get my unit working properly THEY ARE NOT CONNECTED IN ANY WAY TO LOWRANCE or NAVICO They are a third party dealer BEWARE they used my credit card info fraudulently STAY AWAY

clarences25
1/2/17

Easily located what I was searching for, easily checkout out. Quick Process! There are several advantages to the ease of placing online orders more sites should be this easy to navigate and checkout

pattya13
12/30/16

Bought a North America GPS from them, it came and was defective, they will not return my shipping charges, even though it was defective. Most customer service people are very hard to understand with a very strong accent. I returned the GPS and it has been over 25 days and still have not received a refund and they keep jerking me around on it and can't tell me why I haven't gotten a refund. I have never received worst customer service in my life. I wouldn't take anything from these people if they gave it to me free! Worst shopping experience of my life getting ready to contact the New York Attorney General to have them look at the situation.

johnm951
12/30/16

Very easy to order, and hopefully very fast shipping. Can't wait to get them and try them out, got them for work use. I would love to write a review after was able to use them in my work environment.

bobd120
12/30/16

I ordered water filters for my fridge and received them in great shape and on time. I am doing business with this business again.

shelleyp13
12/30/16

The site was very informative and gave great choices; my husband owns a pair of Muck boots and absolutely loves them and insisted that I order a pair for myself as we live in Northern Maine and have a lot of snow. He was using the snowblower for over two hours this morning after a heavy snowstorm and his feet were warm and dry.

lancen3
12/29/16

This is the third twin Aerobed I am purchasing.. The first had a hole which I could not find. This first one lasted a year and a half. The second one, which I brough in May, eight months ago, now has a slow leak. This second one had to be returned because there was a baffle problem. The Customer Service was very helpful in handling the return and replacement. This third bed I am purchasing, I hope will last at least a year.

deann340
12/29/16

Ordered a gps with North America and Canada and free life time map updates. Did not have either. Sending back for refund. Will see if they charge 15% percent for restocking. I have to pay return postage.

23 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FactoryOutletStore staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question