US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

eddyd17
12/5/16

Was very easy and self explanatory

carolw106
12/2/16

I have purchased items from Factory Outlet Store in the past. Items are excellent quality. The delivery is prompt and I appreciate the free shipping. Factory Outlet Store is an excellent resource to have in my contacts.
Carol Wesley

haroldc24
12/2/16

You asked for the recipient's email address and not the buyer's email address. So, at the end of the ordering, your recap showed the recipient's email address for both of our addresses. That means that THEY ( the recipients of the GIFT) received the confirmation AND the price paid for the GIFT!!!!! Just got a text from them saying we shouldn't have paid so much!!
Thanks a lot!!!!
Harold Cook
Buckley, WA

carlw64
11/25/16

good prices, good internet screen, easy to do business.

jamesr236
11/21/16

I was quite pleased with the ease of this site.

larryk56
11/14/16

Plenty of choices available. Website very easy to use

franc2073
11/13/16

This site was great. Easy to use, no confusion,

richardh204
11/1/16

I PAID $ 35.00 FOR NEW ELECTRIC RAZOR BLADES FOR MY NORELCO SHAVER: THE PART THEY SENT DID NOT FIT: ONE OF THE SLEAZY THINGS THEY DO, IS THAT WHEN YOU FILL OUT THE RETURN FORM FOR A REFUND, THEY TELL YOU(AFTER YOU HAVE BOUGHT SOMETHING) THAT THEY WILL CHARGE YOU A 15% SERVICE AND THEY DO NOT REIMBURSE YOU FOR RETURN POSTAGE: ALSO, WHEN YOU DO TALK TO SOMEONE, IT WILL BE AT A CALL CENTER IN INDIA OR THE PHILIPPINES. INTEND TO FILE A COMPLAINT WITH VISA.
RICHARD HURLEY

ralphj20
10/31/16

This is my second set of Piaa lights. I really like to white light over the factory bulbs. I have to drive a lot of dark country roads and these are the best bulbs for my ride. Thanks for a great headlight bulb.

valeriet14
10/31/16

Ordering the batteries was simple enough. However I needed V tech batteries for my home phone and Samsung for my cell. Which required me to place two different orders. Thought this was a store. but having to do that means its a farming of some sort.

mattg66
10/29/16

After I install my last refrigerator water filter, I order replacements so that I am not caught without them in a few months when it's time to change it out again. I ordered a two-pack of WF289 from FactoryOutletStore and they arrived in a timely manner. Unfortunately, when it was time to replace the water filter (3 months later) it leaked from around the filter causing water to drip through my refrigerator and onto the floor. I removed the new filter and installed the second new one and that one leaked as well. I installed the old filter and there was no leak, so clearly something went wrong during the manufacturing of the WF289. No problem, I thought, I will just call FactoryOutletStore and have them send me another two-pack as the ones they sold me were defective. The "customer service" lady told me that their return policy is only 1 month and there was "nothing they could do", so I ask to speak with her supervisor. After waiting for several minutes the lady came back on and said that her supervisor would call me back. The supervisor never called.

My $46 mistake with FactoryOutletStore was a one-time occurence as I have no patience for companies that do not back what they sell. Surely they did not expect me to "test out" the two filters so they I could made the return deadline...or maybe they did. Or, maybe they just don't give a.... hoot. I'm thinking it's the latter!

gerardd16
10/24/16

Very friendly website to order merchandise. I prefer Panasonic for quality of products.

kathrynm37
10/23/16

I found this site easy to navigate, clear and thourough in information presented

robertp221
10/21/16

On my third attempt now to receive the correct City Navigation map for my Garmin Monterra GPS.

donaldp48
10/21/16

SET UP AN IMPORTANT APPOINTMENT AND NO ONE RETURNED MY CALL, CALL AND THE "COMPUTER" HUNG UP ON ME THREE TIMES. NO DIRECT LINE FOR TECH, JUST ABN EMAIL...DOESN'T ANSWER QUESTIONS BEFORE BUYING PRODUCT.

dans179
10/17/16

I ordered a fish finder for the upcoming ice fishing season on Sept. 10, 2016 even though they stated it wouldn't ship for a few weeks due to it being on back order. Well on Oct. 16th I called to check the status and after 22 minutes on hold, Hodjie informed me that it was still back ordered and he had no idea when it would ship. Of course I canceled my order and fully expect to never see that money again or perhaps it will show up about the same time the ice does. I really need to start reviewing unfamiliar sites before buying stuff online. FOS are probably making decent money on the interest off of consumers money with no intention of sending 75% of the merchandise knowing the average consumer will wait weeks before cancelation and then they will sit on the money for several more weeks before crediting it back to the buyer. Online swindlers!!!

Tip for consumers: Run to Amazon!!

margaretw65
Margaret W.
10/10/16

I would order from you again. The staff was knowledgeable and helpful with my purchase.
I like talking to people who know what they are talking about.
Thank-you for your help.

steves281
10/10/16

Good for a daily shave to look clean. Display shows battery status. I usually recharge when down to 20 percent. After two years shaver would no longer recharge, just purchased another one.

juanitaj5
9/19/16

Very

elisac9
9/15/16

The worst experience ever. I will never purchase anything from this company.
I am telling all my friends and family how bad the experience is.
After a month and I still do not have my money.
This company is bad, very bad.

garyj46
9/12/16

I have been very satisfied with my orders and the speed of delivery. I do have an ongoing issue with a different product than this order that I am having difficulty getting an answer from them.

allyn8
9/9/16

I ordered a bed, box spring and frame, set up was supposed to be included in the cost and was not. They out source to different delivery companies and you do not get to pick the day and time (as stated on the website). My order did not arrive together and I tried contacting factory outlet by phone and email a few times. I had no response from them! The delivery company finally delivered my frame and left it on my porch. What I paid for was not included, it took a month to arrive and factory outlet takes no responsibility for companies they partner with. I will never order through them again and if you are thinking of buying through them go elsewhere. This is the first and only bad review I have ever left for a company.

barryl37
8/29/16

On Tuesday, August 23rd I ordered a TomTom GPS from the online Factory Outlet Store. Their website stated "Availability: In Stock", so I proceeded with placing my order knowing that I needed it for a trip to Canada the next week. After not having received a shipping confirmation, I contacted the Factory Outlet Store and was told that the item was backordered and that they were unsure of when it would be received at their warehouse. Fortunately, I checked and was able to cancel the order. I then ordered it from Amazon that is supposed to deliver the next day. What irks me is that the Factory Outlet Store did not notify me of the delay by email, nor have they updated their website to show that the item is "out-of-stock" or "on backorder", even after I notified them of the error several hours ago. Consumer beware!

jeffp62
8/26/16

I found what I was looking for at a competitive price, got a great deal on multiple pack of the same item. Very easy to maneuver the web page, no problems at all. Great job and will be back for any future orders

paulinec22
8/26/16

I called to find out the dimensions and were giving strange dimensions and when I questioned them was put on hold for the processing team. After listening to music on hold, line went quiet and then a dial tone. Thought I might get better price on phone as per recording buagain.much trouble. Ordered bag that had dimensions but really liked other bag. Please put dimensions online for all bags. And please put all discounts online also. Thanks. This is my 5th Travelon bag. I usually by them through TV store but they didn't have any I liked. Thanks again.

22 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FactoryOutletStore staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question