Review of DealeXtreme

Tel: (+86) 1353-0080-484
dxopsos@gmail.com

aliced56
11/20/17

I ordered 3 repeaters on 14th sept 2017, 2 arrived after approx 20 days, it is now
November and several livechats later, latest tonight 20Nov, I am still no further on.
They wont even entertain giving a refund for the last item and it looks like I may
just lose my money
My strong advice for dealing with this company, DON'T, STAY AWAY FROM THEM

stevez24
11/17/17

Placed order.Money was taken and tracking shows item shipped.No one to contact and email comes back as invalid address. Goods have never arrived.

eds216
11/11/17

What a bad store do never order!
Orders made money transferred but where are my orders.

stupid online store.

seanh88
10/16/17

I ordered a laser module from this website. It does not work and it arrived a week late. There is no way to contact customer service if you live in the U.S.

jacekh
9/25/17

I've just received my 'new' smartphone. But I'm far from being happy because it's a used phone. How do I know? Have you ever bought a new smartphone with preinstalled applications from Banco Posta or Mediolanum Banca? Have you ever had access to the Gmail account and SMS messages of the person living near or Gallipoli (Italy) in your smartphone sent from a factory? And I also have got access to WhatsApp and OneDrive accounts of the person. The lucky person can say 'thank you' to the shop and can be sure that I won't use the data I've received.

siegfriedb1
9/2/17

smartphone purchased from these scammers they came in contact immediately after 3 weeks they come with a solution they want to give 50 euros and then the case is resolved before i have paid 180 and want a full refund or replacement but they do not answer them at 50 Euro is the maximum amount of fraud guards are never buying here

joshiec
8/19/17

Order #: 170619001034125314
21.06.2017 09:57:29 FullShipped All items have been shipped.
20.06.2017 06:32:57 Order Processing Order is being prepared for Shipment.
20.06.2017 06:32:40 GeneratingShipment Lock order for generating shipments
19.06.2017 17:07:12 Order Processing Order is being processed.
19.06.2017 17:07:12 Payment Confirmed Payment verified.
19.06.2017 17:06:19 Order Received Order has been created, awaiting payment.

Sorry for my english. I bought a package from dealextreme at 19.06.2017 17:06:19. after one month I ticket them about there is problem when I tracked the package RP436951879SG
Despatched to overseas (Country code: TM)
28/06/2017
nothing changed this status untill today. But they suggest me just wait two weeks, then again suggest me two more weeks, Later they promised me the solution I wont received the package untill 10 August. But they suggest me wait again one week at 10 August. and now they suggest me wait untill 24 august. And also they blocked to send ticket. I just want to full refund withouth returning shipping cost.

ivanv7
7/30/17

i have been having chats online with customer services and the truth of the fact is that they offer no protection whatsoever, especially when requesting sensitive information from a customer which could obviously lead to identity theft and fraud(steal money and scam the customers out of their pockets)and when asking "if they sell original products?" which is the most tricky bit, their answer if a falsely yes,and when you play with them on live chat(which is exactly the same what they do when somebody places an order on their website) they will get really mad, i did exactly the same thing that they do and the results are astonishing, yes they are very nice during the live chat session, but everything changes once the customer goes ahead and places the order on their website ,they will promise to help but help is not existent you will simply be jumping through loop holes and going round in circles as they will simply not help anybody out, my dear friends: let me make one very sincere and honest point very clear: this is what china is all about, making fun of people and scamming people(yes stealing) like for example: ordering a watch on their website that costs $450.00 and instead you will receive a crappy $20.00 watch or even maybe worse than this or maybe even a broken watch.DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR SENSITIVE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO THESE PEOPLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM.

Tip for consumers: amazon is better, your money and your sensitive information is very well protected at all times

duncanf4
7/25/17

I'm in Europe, so getting my orders average anywhere from 2-4 weeks. When ordering small items, I'd recommend it as long as you're not spending more than $10. The items arrive in your mailbox, and if something is missing or broken, they'll typically just send you a new one to replace it with no questions asked.

However the minute you purchase something worth $10 or more, and something is wrong with the item, you're out of luck.

I also found out that the reviews are inflated. I tried leaving an honest two star review of a product I purchased from them (not a cheap product either) which went into detail describing the pros and cons (with pictures) and they wouldn't allow it.

They told me to open a ticket, which I did, and they just gave me the run around. So basically all the negative reviews aren't allowed leaving only the positive reviews inflating the perceived value / quality of the product.

I've ordered my last item from DealExtreme as of writing this. Never again.

cobies
6/30/17

DealExtreme will take your money but you will never receive the goods in SA - its a Chinese scam. DO NOT USE THEM

berkg
6/6/17

Paying fast shipping made sense in the beginning since I realised it literally makes no sense to pay extra. They stated 5-7 days for the extra shipping and It has already been 4th week and I am still waiting for the item. I will never ever buy from this website again. Waste of money and time.

theot12
6/5/17

The prices are good but they don't deliver. What is the use to pay a lower price if you don't get the stuff. Better pay little bit more and get something in exchange. Never pay them again. Once they crooked me. It wouldn't happen again.

phillipb49
5/26/17

Massive products! Although a lot of products, but some quality is not good. If you know how to pick, you can still find good things, such as mobile phones

mattb149
5/19/17

I ordered a $260 SSD Drive and it arrived 3 months late. It seems damaged...sort of works....sort of doesn't. They sent a SSD in a very poorly padded envelope (which was ripped by the time I received it) with a claimed customs value of $10 (this is illegal for them to do by the way). I would recommend staying away from DealXtreme. Your order will likely not arrive within 20 business days like they claim...it will likely be much later than that. Then at that point if there's a problem do you really want to wait another 6 months to get a replacement...? I've read bad reviews from numerous other customers reporting horrible business practices... and I've had several sketchy conversations with customer service where they are clearly intentionally misleading.

If you do run into problems like I did...file complaints with the US Federal Trade Commission online complaint form (Select: Internet Services, Online Shopping or Computers ) https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/Information#crnt&panel1-1

Also If you live in BC you can Consumer Protection BC who gave me these instructions:

"Consumer Protect BC can provide assistance with Distance Sales Contracts in some situations, and we invite to read section 49 of the Business Practices and Consumer Protection Act (http://www.bclaws.ca/EPLibraries/bclaws_new/document/ID/freeside/04002_04#part4_division4) to see if any parts of our legislation would pertain to your situation. If you wish cancel your order, you can send the business a Notice of Cancellation of a Distance Sales Contract (https://www.consumerprotectionbc.ca/images/content/inquiries/KG%2010-%20Dist.%20sales-%20no%20supply%20date-%20no%20delivery%20v2.pdf) once you have not received the good within 30 days of the supply date. If you choose to do this, please send the letter in a manner that you can verify whether or not it was received by the business, for example by fax, email or registered mail. If they do not comply, you can fill out a complaint form (https://www.consumerprotectionbc.ca/images/content/inquiries/complaint%20form%202014.pdf) with us. Along with the complaint form, please provide a copy of your original purchase contract, copy of cancellation form, and proof of delivery.
LICENSING & INFORMATION OFFICER
TF 1.888.564.9963
A 307-3450 UPTOWN BLVD. VICTORIA BC V8Z 0B9
W www.consumerprotectionbc.ca "

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from them.

ir2292
5/19/17

I order couple of parts on April 29th paying more then double for shipping to have the parts in time for a school project and I got the parts on may 17(way after my project due).After I contacted them for return details they didn't answer back(2 days now...).
By the way I try to call them 10 - 20 times they didn't answer even once( and you can't live a message also)
Don't buy from them and save yourself a headache.

sunc8
5/5/17

I made an order on FEB-20th. Today is May 5th. So far I didn't receive it.
They told me to wait more two weeks!!!!
I tried to make a (bad) review and they blocked me.
IT IS A ROBBERY.

ahmade6
5/1/17

Order # : 170309001069515050
Ticket number: 4442E4D284E64B0C8EE5E3341CBD7804

Shipment lost/damaged in transit

DX.com refuses to re-ship / refund after forcing me to close paypal dispute.. HORRIBLE SCAM

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID

mattp77
4/27/17

Absolutely disgusted with the service received from dx.com

First issue - I made a purchase and the order got stuck at payment processing even though I had received an email to say payment had been completed and my credit card charged. It took multiple attempts for someone to escalate this and realise it was an issue. Previously I had been told "just wait longer".

Second issue - I was given an tracking number and a link to Toll website. When I tried to track the item it came back as invalid number. After trying for 4 days I spoke to Toll who advised the tracking number was invalid and to speak with dx.com. When I spoke with customer service I got the usual response "just wait longer" even though Toll had advised that the tracking would have updated on their site 24 hours after sending (if it had been sent). dx.com customer service says it takes up to a week for the tracking number to appear on Toll website - who is not telling the truth?

Third Issue - the customer service representative that I spoke to said that delivery time was 7-11 days (after handling). When I pointed out that the website says 3-5 days for my item she said that was not normal and that 7-11 days (more than double the time) was how long it usually takes. This is plain dishonest to underquote the time for delivery.

Fourth Issue - with this poor experience I requested to speak with a supervisor and the representative refused to escalate.

Fifth Issue - After being told to "wait longer", I have now been told that my items have been "returned to warehouse". If the previous representatives cared they would have been able to determine the item was not in transit like they said it was. They cannot tell me why it was returned but have offered to resend. How do I know if it is going to be returned again if they cannot tell me why first was returned??!!??? The chat service at DX.com is useless. They do not want to assist at all and refuse to let you speak to a supervisor.

DISGUSTING company to deal with!!

ghermanm
4/21/17

DealExtreme COMPANY HAS MANY PROBLEMS WITH THE DELIVERY OF GOODS ORDERED.
I ordered Network Adapter on January 29, 2017, I paid the same day, the Network Adapter was sent on February 16 and I did not receive what I ordered and paid until today.

gregs134
3/8/17

Well, the title says it all... after almost 40 days after payment, I am still waiting, but since the package went to the wrong country... It really "Doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away!"

kentw
3/4/17

I purchased a cell phone item thinking the company is located in the U.S. The item arrived and I realized that Dealextreme is located in China (per the return address on the packaging). The item did not work and I called their toll-free number and a Chinese man answered and did not speak English. I called again and he would hang-up everytime. I finally had to resort to contacting my credit card company and was able to get the charge reversed. Would advise all to avoid dealing with this company.

adibk
3/1/17

Ordering with dealextreme.com is just like buying a lottery ticket.
You have chance 1 of 1000000 to win, and receive what you've ordered.
DON'T MAKE DEAL WITH THEM!
DON'T BUY FROM THEM!

peterj135
2/27/17

Took delivery of a flashlight that did not work. Contacted Deal X of the problem. After 5 email I received answers that they needed a picture of the flashlight. Sent image with no reaction so I sent a new message with the image. After 2 weeks, I got the answers they needed video on the flashlight. Has sent video 5 times without reaction.
The changes the email address at this kind of matters, which after a while stop function.
Warning of Dealextreme!

macp7
2/16/17

I placed my order back in Dec and it's been 2 months and I still haven't received my order and can't track my order. The customer support service is useless. Same standard reply - "wait for another one to two weeks". Got that same reply even after month from my initial inquiry. Frankly, the saving if at all there is any, is worth less.. I lost the interest in the product. I wouldn't recommend to buy.

nitivongv
2/15/17

Please read the story below and use your consideration before deal with dx.com
they tell me to upload CREDIT CARD PHOTO to deal with them after I upload my id already I said too much for me I cannot trust if photo is leak photo database is not like text or digit that can encrypted one way hash key that cannot reverse back to see original information so if someone get to photo keeping data they get all information (I'm a programmer working 30 years)

I cannot get contact on customer support So I will post it here I have an order 170124001076946220 on 1/25/2017 Jan 25 on between this period you do nothing until Feb 3 You dx.com cancel my order because I don't send you my credit card photo I chat to your staff that I cannot trust the way you get credit card photo but I upload ad but before that you withdraw my money until today Feb 15,2017 money never refund,Is this make sense? You cancel my order and hold the money about a month for reason checking security?????? If I cancel you make sense I have to wait but you cancel me and tell me to wait for the money ?????

Tip for consumers: beware your credit card they want the photo not only data

i have bought a lot of stuff from them, over several years. prices are sometimes amazing, and shipping is always free, usually by registered mail. but they are a retailer, not the manufacturer, so product quality, and availability, is out of their control. i tend to buy small gadgets from them, so if one or two are d.o.a., it's not a big deal, and i know that i won't pay the shipping back to hong kong for a refund on a $6 battery charger because it isn't worthwhile. my biggest frustration with them is when a product is "out of stock". to me, this means that it will ship as soon as they can get some more from the manufacturer. to them, it's another way of saying "discontinued", and usually, don't expect to see it again. i'm hooked on their amazing prices, like a decent watch, delivered, for less than what it costs to have just a watch battery replaced at a local store. or 2 rechargeable batteries, and a charger, for what one disposable camera battery would cost. yammv.

By s-j k.

My advice is call your credit card company or PayPal and report it as fraud. That's what I'm doing. I never received my goods either and lost $260. If you report it to your credit card company / PayPal they may be able to get your money back.

By Matt B.

Questions? Get answers from the DealeXtreme staff and other customers.

8 Photos for DealeXtreme