Review of DX

Hung Hom, Kowloon 60188, HK
Tel: (+86) 1353-0080-484

linn3
3/14/19

Since 2017 they have changed. It is impossible to get hold of them. I stayed up until 3am to call on the 5 english numbers they give for contact, NONE OF THEM WORKED. I have attempted to email on a previous email for their services IT DOES NOT WORK. Their website does not allow you to complain, it simply sends you around in circles. DO NOT USE

nihalk2
1/26/19

30+ days since ordered and items never received. Send messages several times and no replies. STAY OUT and do a favour to yourself from the mess and frustration!

gregh114
11/30/18

I ordered an item and received an email that stated that I should receive it in 15 - 20 days and that I should contact them if I don't receive it by then. I needed this item within a month as I was moving. I did not receive the item and by 20 days I contacted the company and was told that it usually takes 5 - 8 weeks! There was no tracking information on the package and no warning that it could take this long. Now I will be gone and I won't have the item for my trip which I really need. Now I will have to see if I can find it somewhere else with little time to find a replacement and I am out my money for the product. Please never use this company.

oriklindag
11/22/18

it is third time that I'm booking to get the parcel and they don't show at all or cancelling the bookings.
It is terrible. Will never use this service again

karenb825
11/8/18

I ordered an e-wheel 60 days ago. Found out it was shipped, but somewhere in China it was called back to DealExtreme. I have tried every kind of communication with them, but no reply, no notifications.

williamr479
11/8/18

No after sales service. No communication via their so called ticket system. So called live chat never available.
In short a truly catastrophic purchase experience.
I lost my money on faulty goods...and they don't give a S***!

rimap5
10/31/18

I placed order for UMIDIGI Z2 and I paid money through paypal. I received confirmation from paypal and dx.com . Next day they asking me to send copy of ID, credit card and login paypal account page and transactions in paypal. I sent paypal receipt, ID and credit card detail , they cancelled my order saying that it failed payment verification. I thought may be I did something wrong, so I placed second order , this time they issued refund without any verification step, so I opened a ticket to resolve issue. Customer service person said, there is payment blocked in their system . You can transfer money to bank account directly and provided bank details. I have never seen like this before on any other site. Looks like fraud. Now, I am worried about my credit card photo and ID information submitted on 1st order. Hope it will not be used for any fraud or identity theft.

oliverh49
9/4/18

When I ordered an item they let me wait for weeks without a change in status. Obviously they could not deliver it.

Even when I tried to reach DX's customer service, they could not be reached (bounced mail) and did not answer my request form. I had them to refund me by opening a case at Paypal.

Sorry, but never again with this kind of poor, poor customer service!

kellyb401
9/3/18

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE LIARS
THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING FROM ONE MINUTE TO THE NEXT - THEY KIE ABOUT THE DELIVERY DATES AND FOB CUSTOMERS OFF...! I HAD 3 DIFFERENT DELIVERY APPOINTMENTS ALL LIES !!
This is the truth and nothing but the truth.

yvanp2
8/21/18

Je n'ai Jamais eu de problème avec ce site internet. Ils sont correctes.................................................

madour
7/13/18

I bought a Mobile Phone at DX.com... it arrived 1 month later, I was excited and guess what? The phone doesn't start at all after being charging.
The rest is a nightmare, I wrote to them via they ticket system. I wanted an exchange or a refund... they don't care about the law in your country, they just ignore you and play cats and mousses. a band of thieves. I got to go to the legal way until then maybe I will see my money.
3 Months and my brand new phone is in the box with no news of DX.COM
U A DUNKY

es1398
6/18/18

Their drivers are under so much pressure to finish their delivery rounds that, if it seems that it will take them more than a minute to find the address they have to deliver to, they just write a delivery attempt card and leave.

They don't care if you had to take days off work or that you are expecting time-sensitive documents from the Home Office.

When you talk to the manager supervisor, they lie to cover their mistakes.

This is a company with extremely low quality of service. If you can, AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE! If you can't (unfortunately their services are one of the cheapest, reason why they had their contract with the Home Office renewed), make sure you contact them via Facebook or their chat system so you can hold proof of what they say to you.

garyd208
6/5/18

DX is good at promoting products but never delivers. Let along the quality of products. When you request them for information and they reply that product was returned by your country's Post and will deduct money. Do not buy anything from DX if you like your money

stans51
5/22/18

They sell a lot of cheap items, but most do not even work, especially the under $20 small 'gadgets'. Even simple items like keychain flashlights arrive DOA (dead on arrival - do not work straight out of the box). Their support takes forever to answer you back, and when they finally do they will offer you a 30% discount on a future order. Yes, you heard that correct! Receive a broken flashlight that you purchased for 10 dollars, and their response is to offer you a 3 dollar credit on a future order. Total ripoff! Do yourself a favor and avoid this site.

christoss8
4/2/18

I have placed an order 20 days ago and it has not been shipped yet. In addition I am trying to contact them by email or by the site's ticket service and they are not responding, The worst sales-site I have ever tried to buy something

melloneys
2/26/18

Dx.com is a wonderful site to pick up bits and bobs, gadgets for the kitchen, parts for pcs, mobiles, usb keys etc
The smart phones are cheap and worth a look at, some last a year (we got one for 40 euros) some up to three years and is still going (that one cost 98 euros)!
Free postage, good customer service and a wide range of goods.
Just remember that you get what you pay for most of the time, read the reviews that people have left. Never had any trouble with refunds or items not arriving.
Well worth a look at!

johnp677
2/6/18

I placed an order with DX after finding it listed really cheaply on their site but then decided to look at their reviews, I must admit I got extremely concerned that this was going to go horribly wrong in some way and regretted placing the order and even tried cancelling with my credit card company but I must say my item arrived earlier than expected, packaged reasonably well and all for a really decent price. There are clearly lots of people who have had a bad service from them but often they are the only ones who do bother to write a review. All went really well for me.

davidp416
2/3/18

I've had some great experiences with DX and also some absolute shockers over the years. My overall assessment is that they are usually OK for inexpensive products that you aren't in a rush to receive. I wouldn't order anything over $100 though, and would prefer to support a different site.

Pros:

-Huge range
-Really cheap
-Once dispatched, shipping CAN be quick sometimes (< 1 week)
-I've scored some absolute steals from this site.

Cons:

-Product quality varies from average to woeful. Gadgets are generally knock-offs and clothing is very small and the dyes sometimes wash out quickly.
-Don't trust their MVP (24hr dispatch) status. I've ordered items that are supposedly MVP, only to still be waiting for dispatch a week later and the products since listed as "out of stock".
-Some packages aren't tracked and I have had some not arrive at all.

diegorangelo
10/18/17

I thank for dealxtreme for presented me to the online shopping. But Its rare to find a good price at cellphones. It is a risk to buy with no track number, but it never failed. It come within 4 months to ship. I still give a try some day.

shettyr
10/7/17

Its one of the bad site no support money is never refunded if the product is not recvd even after raising several concerns its a 100% fraud company guys dont buy it
my order no 170905001068789120
my name rajneesh shetty
Bought the product never got delivery of the product neither the refund.

bobc138
10/3/17

After reading the reviews, I am so glad DX did me a favor by rejecting my order about a day later. They wanted pictures of the front and back of my credit card and my identification. When I asked how do they secure the photo of my id and if I could pay by bank transfer instead, they wrote back with a message titled "Problem solved" and in the body of the message wrote "Thank you for ordering from DX.
You failed to pass the verification. Your order has been cancelled and the payment is rejected, meanwhile this ticket will be closed."
That's what they consider customer service. I am soooo glad my order did not go through. If this is how they treat an inquiry before the sale, you can only imagine how much "better" it will be further down the road. Stay far far away.

tonyw102
9/21/17

I want to make surprise for my employee, so I order phone from this dumb site. Use my office address with my employee name as the receiver and the nightmare begins. Order 3 times, refunded 3 times, again n again until I ask why they do that, the customer service said the control departmen refuse to accept my order, they said I make fraud order (lol, dumbass moron never ask anything before judge, it really offend me with their judgement).
Well, I just wanna say dont order from them, their online service suck, their control department suck, even paypal contact me because their action (3 times refunded in the same day).

phedl
9/8/17

Recently I made two reviews about their products.
One for a clear plastic Nintendo 3DS XL case which broke after several months. The other is about a 3.5 mm Plug (4 Pole) To 3 RCA A/V cable which is totally useless.
They did not accept these reviews. I wonder why reviews need approved. I'll give them more stars if they accept my reviews.

jamesk238
9/3/17

back in like 2009 the site was decent now there prices are a ripoff compered to other sites like ebay dealextream tiny deal banggood ect why do people even bother buying off there site anymore?

abhinavk5
8/22/17

Ordered a mobile worth around 930US$ on 24th june 2017 but still haven't received it after 2 months even though i have ordered through expedited delivery by paying extra amount of money.

Everytime when i complaint to their customer center they only ask to just wait for few more days from last two months.

Their staff member are not cooperative at all and not helping me in any way.
Now i am struck as i have already paid to them.

Really having a very bad experience shopping with dx.com.
My order no. 170623001041032815

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

as long as you can dream! they are unreliable

By madou r.

Good selection of various quality items. Terrible customer support. The free shipping (to Canada) provides tracking at the originating end - NONE at the destination. Overall, less than satisfactory buying experience.

By Joe S.

Questions? Get answers from the DX staff and other customers.

DX?