Mercado Libre

Mercado Libre has a consumer rating of 3.01 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Mercado Libre also ranks 104th among Marketplace sites. The most common issues with Mercado Libre are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Mercado Libre?

“I like this site...”

Lilly O.
5/18/13

I like this site...it isn't a free market as the name is translated, but it got great stuffs...you can find Cuban cigars if you wish too...I like it. why not?

“Terrible - run far away...”

Mark C.
5/16/19

I purchased a product and later that day was told the product was unavailable. I've now been trying for over a month to get my money refunded that they put in my MercadoLibre account. I've been lied to 5 times now about when the money would show up in my account. I have been told to have 'peace of mind' the money is coming and yet it never shows up when they say it will. I'm convinced they want me to forget about it so they can just keep my cash. Incredibly poor service and very dishonest. I will never attempt to purchase anything from them again. Avoid at ALL costs.

markc773
May 16th, 2019

waxsonb
May 16th, 2019
This site is a very good online shopping site, with good value for money, and have found everything,it was for me a very very good experience that I lived on this site buy online
lillyo1
May 18th, 2013
carloss151
March 10th, 2019
If you ever use this site to sell a product please beware, CORRUPTION all over the place! Soon or later you'll get banned, there is a guy using this fake email: "*******@gmail.com" and pretending to be a Copyrights defender for Latin America with the email Misspelled, what a Joke!

Questions? Get answers from the Mercado Libre staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mercado Libre?

Have a question about Mercado Libre?