Review of Mercado Libre

Suggest Category
Tel: 170.000.0000

markc773
5/16/19

I purchased a product and later that day was told the product was unavailable. I've now been trying for over a month to get my money refunded that they put in my MercadoLibre account.

I've been lied to 5 times now about when the money would show up in my account. I have been told to have 'peace of mind' the money is coming and yet it never shows up when they say it will. I'm convinced they want me to forget about it so they can just keep my cash.

Incredibly poor service and very dishonest. I will never attempt to purchase anything from them again. Avoid at ALL costs.

waxsonb
5/16/19

This site is a very good online shopping site, with good value for money, and have found everything,it was for me a very very good experience that I lived on this site buy online

britneyjulig
5/14/19

MuyMuy buenabuena aplicacion para reañirealizar compras yy poder pagar tutus pepedipepedidos de forma fácil y rápida

zulmaj
5/9/19

Hola buenos días quiero felicitar por esta razón una q es muy fácil de usar y para realizar los pagos

carloss151
3/10/19

If you ever use this site to sell a product please beware, CORRUPTION all over the place! Soon or later you'll get banned, there is a guy using this fake email: "copyrigth.latam@gmail.com" and pretending to be a Copyrights defender for Latin America with the email Misspelled, what a Joke!

lillyo1
5/18/13

I like this site...it isn't a free market as the name is translated, but it got great stuffs...you can find Cuban cigars if you wish too...I like it. why not?

Questions? Get answers from the Mercado Libre staff and other customers.

Mercado Libre?