Review of Costco

Issaquah, WA 98027, USA
Tel: 1-800-955-2292
admincontact@costco.com

Legitimate

Costco has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

cjj19
6/27/17

Costco has let us down really badly this time. We ordered an outdoor patio set on May 31 and it was arrive in 15 days. The set is still not here and the worst part is that no one will tell me what the issue is. I have contacted CEVA logistics the company that was deliver it and all I hear from them is that someone will call you back with an update. We have family arriving from out of town tomorrow and we really needed this furniture but we are so disappointed. Big let down

ejb4
6/22/17

Are you buying avocados from Costco and they were always top notch; however, over the last three months I've bought two bags and they were so green, I couldn't ripen them up in a paper bag. The last bag I bought was last week and they've been sitting inside a brown bag for seven days and are still green and hard as a rock. 6-21-17

rebeccac112
6/17/17

Can not beat Coscos deals & always interesting at the new products they are promoting. Love the organic choices.

jerryn29
6/14/17

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED FROM HOME SERVICE IMPROVEMENT , CALL THEM EVERY DAY TO REQUEST A CARPET REP IN MY AREA AND NOBODY CALLS BACK
SERVICE IS SUCKS
STAY AWAY !!!

beckies2
6/14/17

Trying to oder luggage for Father's Day gift; keep getting "Invalid Credit Card Information"; same message with my VISA and my husband's, although different financial institutions; customer service guy insist that trouble is with card(s). He finally got it to go through, but now three days later, THEY EMAIL MY DAD, SAYING MY CARD WAS REJECTED!!!!! Telephone wait time +20 minutes. UGH!!!

marcusl33
6/7/17

Bought a $2000 laptop that is barely functional and Costco's warranty service keeps telling me that I am not calling them.. I guess it's time for attempt #3, this is a scam.

freddyp3
6/3/17

Very bad service at costco in van nuys i was here today and they charge me for something i did not have with me when i told the cashier he sent me to the merchandise return i waited like 40 minutes in line I try to make a conplaint with the manager but nothing happened

julial47
5/14/17

I was waiting for my cashback from costco for 3 month. I was driving there every month trying to figure out where is my money. Finally,I received it but they refused to redeem it without my husbund. They send coupon under his name although we have one account and the same rights. I am totally dissapointed with you guys!

richarda125
5/9/17

Rob and Mario of COREAIR came though with an superior installation and follow up from them and their office was very timely thanks to Destiney.

jiml121
5/8/17

Gigharbor Costco.thank you .if you are thinking of buying furniture. or a high priced item.do it).only store I know of that stands behind there product and gives excellent service .

calv434
4/15/17

Costco sucks ass. I tried buying a toolset that they had on sale like a week ago they had a whole bunch of them. Now they're telling me I can't even buy it online. The place is $#*!ing bull$#*!

sylviar29
4/10/17

When my kids were at home I did a lot more shopping for bulk items, but since they have moved out, I go in for the jars of nuts, protein drinks, pharmacy items, books, kids gifts and wine

roberth347
4/8/17

I like Outrageous deals, manly deals, as I walk into the store. You should have Vuarnet sunglasses right there. Best lense guaranteed in the mountains. Meat deals are good. Personally, I think any electronic computer, headphones. iPad, phone, is a gimmick or clearance item, along with your equivalent of as seen on TV items. When I think of the things, I feel I don't need Costco as much as Costco needs me. OMG, I haven't been there in over 3 months.

myr680
4/7/17

You would think that when this company purchases overstock from other stores at Pennies on the $, that they would pass the savings onto consumers. They do not. I have found most items cheaper elsewhere.

clintonc15
4/6/17

I enjoy going in there. You can find anything from groceries to laptops and tablets at fantastic prices. On top of that they have kiosks set up all over with free samples. It's a fun time.

iddys
4/4/17

All American products are within reach at no cost to our daily living and my business, We travel to new york city in our local Costco here in London and yet still get to hold onto our house key without a boarding ticket in our Local Costco Store

michellez15
4/3/17

I ordered pizza and waited for an hour. The guy didnt bother showing the pizza which the people who worked there usually do so. Since I didnt have any problems, i just took and they gave us pepperoni instead of cheese. I cant eat meat and clearly they need to check their order more carefully.

johnb838
4/2/17

Costco never answers my call I leave messages and call multiple time they never anwser. Eventually I get frustrated and annoyed.

kevint94
3/31/17

I recently purchased a refrigerator from Costco.com and had it delivered to my home last week. I have been a loyal Costco customer for decades and enjoy shopping at their store frequently because of the outstanding "Customer Service". Truly a great company. That being said I must say I have had one of the "WORST" experiences ever when dealing with Innovel, the logistics company that is contracted to deliver products purchased over Costco.com.

My advise, when placing an order with Costco.com is to request any shipping company other than Innovel to manage the delivery. Innovel overbooks their drivers schedules causing late delivery times, they struggle to confirm appointments, but most of all some of their drivers have absolutely horrible customer service skills and should really be fired from the company.

Tip for consumers: Great products, horrible home delivery customer service.

traceyn12
3/30/17

I bought my Costco membership for one thing and one thing only. I buy movie tickets from here. That alone saves the cost of the membership.

jessicaw136
3/24/17

They check some peoples card but not all everything's buy-able in bulk and more affordable though. Overall it's really good but could be better...

marciaa9
3/22/17

I have been a member for many years. The bulk pricing and selection is amazing! I prefer it to the other warehouse in town and the people that work there are awesome! Thanks Costco for many years of greatness :-)

ritac39
3/22/17

I don't think I have a single gripe about this place. FAMILY of 5!! Diapers, wipes, snacks are top of the line for the most amazing prices! Their employees are super nice, probably because they are appropriately compensated! Keep up the great work!

premk14
3/20/17

Always happy to shop at Costco!!
Their service is out of this world!!
Recommended. The store to many people.
Great for food, clothes, jewellery and household appliances.

anthonyn39
3/16/17

I've been a Costco member for 17 years. In fact, I'm an executive member. My membership is FREE after I receive cash back for my purchases.

Their customer service is top notch. I can return any item at any time even after you have eaten half the chicken or used up half the salad. If you purchase a tent and put a hole in it, you can return it, no question asked... well, they ask what's wrong with the item but they will not point fingers if you said there's a hole in the tent. (This was a real scenario that I witnessed as I was in the return line to return a different item that I no longer need).

You cannot go wrong with a Costco membership.

Helpful answer

Go to. Costco.com and after you give them your zipcode you will be given locations of warehouses near you with phone numbers. The website will link you to a lot of information about Costco.

By Tracey M. on 5/17/15
Helpful answer

Sometimes happens that the article is seasonal and doesn't appear again for months. Costco doesn't sell surplus merchandise, everything they sell is first rate. If you have problems with an item call corporate hq. They are extremely happy to help solve problems.

By Brian L. on 11/18/15
Helpful answer

Get in touch with their corporate office. Google the number. I left measles with a CEO and my problem was personally solved immediately. They are not trying to scam customers, it's their warehouse personnel that sometimes screw up.

By Zeida j. on 9/16/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the Costco staff and other customers.

Costco?