US Government’s NSF

Issaquah, WA 98027, USA
Tel: 1-800-955-2292

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Their house brand Kirkland is excellent. Everything of that brand that I've bought has been excellent from sneakers to peanut butter.

The only advice I have is if you get your tires done, make sure they tighten all the screws. I lost 10 nuts off my Lexus because they either didn't tighten them or tighten them at all. What a joke. I got to check my tire nuts now?

NOT the great prices they used to have. Tried to add my student daughter who lives with me on another card and they wanted 2 bills under her name. All she has are e-bills (who gets regular mail these days?) and I pay the household bills anyway! Printed an email bill of her cell and after much fuss they finally gave her a membership card. Lousy attitude not to have an express land for few items... "we want you to buy more". Psshhh, how about I go to Walmart across the street then to buy less then 10 items at a better price?! Wont be renewing membership next year.

Costco is awesome in prices when you have a big family here is where you want to shop. You will get your money worth.

My husband and I have been members at Costco for a very long time. They are essential for getting toilet paper and paper towels for us.

alwats a great place to shop

Great store for prices more reasonably than what you'd get at, say, Whole Food, or even regular supermarkets. Its meats are really good; my husband gets all his steaks there. And its canned crabmeat prices beat just about anyone else's. It has lots of other stuff like electric toothbrushes and clothing and paper goods.
We use it as our go-to food department store.

Costco its a great wholesale place to come for great merchandise. its good for those business owners for Bakery's, Restaurants, Cafeteria, Bars Etc. they have great deals on whole sales its much cheaper than buying something one by one . they have allot of great things here T.vs , Cellphones, Dvd's, Radios, Furniture for your home. at very affordable prices they have allot of things at fine prices you wont be disappointed with the deals they have going on

love costco! their products are awesome and of course eat my pizza after the shopping is a must!

I think it so great

No longer paying to be treated like crap by spoiled employees, or run down by obnoxious crazy shoppers.
Anyone w/basic math skills knows you are not saving money by providing Costco storage for their excess and very perishable goods.

P. S. trader Joes has samples that don't make you wanna wash your mouth out afterwards.

I was shop at Costco in Sunnyvale,California location on October 3, 2016. So I decided to order a large pizza to take home. The server was very rude to me. She handed me my pizza without giving me plate and small packages of cheese and pepper. So I asked her very politely for a plate. She simply told me that my order is ready and she walked back to the kitchen. While I waiting at the counter to speak to another server for a plate. A lady next to me who is Caucasian also ordered the same thing that I did and the server gave her plate and small packages of cheese and pepper without asking her did she or not. At that moment I realize that I was being discriminated. So I asked another server for a plate. She handed me my plate with an attitude. I'm very sad how I had been treated by Costco employees. I'm thinking not to renew my membership next year.

Costco is well worth the membership fee.The well-curated collection of consumer goods offered make this one of the first places I check when shopping.

Better if you are buying bulk items

This is the "top drawer" of shopping clubs. They have EVERYTHING of quality plus some!! Fantastic prices on most things!

Saving place

Prices are very good and the quality of their store brand is always excellent when tested by Consumers Reports magazine. Good to have independent verification of the quality of the products they market. No problems with exchanges or refunds in the few cases where that situation arises. Can't complain!

I ordered a bed and bedding and had it delivered to my house so I didn't need to load/unload from the car.

I have ordered lots of things from Costco and have only had to return one item and I was given a full refund at the warehouse.

I always shop Costco for big ticket items simply because of their return policy.

I saved a lot of money for the same coverage I had with a national insurer.

good items and good prices

They have a great return policy. They have good quality products. Their sale people are friendly and hard working. This is the way stores should be! Kudos Costco!

You have to have a membership ( it's a MUST if you want to shop there), but other than that, the prices are great and the place is huge!

Shop a lot and like finding things I could not find else where. The products are good the produce very good.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Costco staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question