US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

amandar97
2/27/17

Best prices ever for Meats, do you like guacamole???? I do I do!!... Best guacamole ever!!!!! Very flavorful chunks of avocado in it, it's worth the trip and it's worth the crowd.

peterk120
2/27/17

Just felt like a cow being shuffled along. Too many people, not enough floor help, found the store filthy and dusty

jamersons
2/26/17

We need more in North Carolina Please. That would be great!! A lot of folks tend to shop Sam's Club & Bj's because they are a lot closer to us than Costco.

pears8
2/26/17

Costco is just awesome! Customer service is top notch and products are high quality for the most part. Then if something is not up to par, they accept returns no issues! Just a great place!

steves332
2/24/17

I have had Sam's club most of my adult life and recently moved to an area where a Sam's club isn't convenient, but there is a Costco. I signed up for the Plus membership and the Costco Visa. Instore purchases allow me to double dip with 4% cashback (2% Visa/2% Costco). Gas purchases are also 4% off which is great considering their gas is cheaper than most and is a top tier provider. Sam's isn't classified as a top tier gas. The quality of their merchandise and stores is so much higher than Sam's as well. It's like the difference between a Walmart and Target. The only thing I don't like is they are always packed compared to Sam's. I am sure it's because there are far fewer Costco in the DFW area and Sam's clubs are all over the place.

geniet
2/23/17

Costco is the best!!! Great products, great prices, great return policy, great food but most of all great service!!!!

moisher
2/20/17

Costco is an experience which you have to visit weekly to really appreciate. The only thing is not everything can be displayed for sale in even the gigantic stores they have- "warehouse" as they call it. So some things have to be bought online, when possible.

teem12
2/18/17

Customer service isn't great but I like my membership. They have good products but watch out for busted up,moldy onions, lemons, and oranges.

craign30
2/16/17

The best of best stores. right from their discount, customer experience to return policies.. Truly awesome experience and works well within budget.

elizabethk85
2/15/17

Costco had a special with Kelsie Blinds. Bryan came out, measured my blinds and sent me an estimate ... which did not include all blinds he measured. I replied he was missing a breakfast side window which was one of the smaller ones and he replied back that t was wrong. I replied with description of all blinds. I did not hear back from him until I called Costco directly. I then received an amended estimate. It went from $1,922.60 to $2,735.80. That means one of the smallest windows cost $813.20.

subhani
2/15/17

i would definitly like to order them again and use their great services. i am happy that i found them

miked238
2/15/17

I do spend most of my living expenses at Costco. I get almost everything that I need in day to day life at Costco. I love their selection and sizes. They are cost effective. Their return policy is one of the best.

danm165
2/14/17

Great product and the people truly care about your customer experience. Don't forget about getting product online or looking at them for travel.

donnah126
2/12/17

The return policy is wonderful and despite being very busy at the return line, they staff was fast, professional and happy to help.

srikanthg1

Hi,

I love going to costco. Every week we spend almost 100$ in this store for our grocery and stuff. The prices are really low compare to the market price. People who want to buy in bulk should visit costco. Also its recommended for the Auto Services.

Cheers

julianac7
2/12/17

My sons love to govto Costco and my husband and I as well. Wgreat price and high quality products. The demonstration of products are always nice and kids enjoy a lot. The only thing the should have its a plan to pay wich xould give you more time. And i have a suggestion, once its a family place they must have a breastfeeding place. Once i needed to breastfeed my baby and that was a headache.

brucea37
2/10/17

What is left to say other than it's generally a pleasure to walk into our local warehouse or online and get what we need and when we need it. We follow the Coupon/Discount book to know what may be in season and what's not!

terinah1
2/8/17

I absolutely love Cosco! Whenever I'm out west or up north, I libe to go. Its better than Sams Club. Better prices, just better warehouse. If you can, visit, order, shop.

amandag92
2/7/17

As if Costco isn't awesome enough already, now you can return things without receipts because they have your account to look up everything on. If only other companies were this on top of things.

brianb218
2/7/17

I shop at Costco regularly enough for the "executive" program to be worthwhile. Gas prices are close to unbeatable - and I use them around the country. Meat and fish are top bargain if you can use (or freeze) the quantity. Other products are typically best price, but it is important to do at least some price checking. Ultimately, even when quality control issues raise their head the liberal return policy provides solid foundation for customer confidence.

spiffh
2/3/17

We love Costco. We get everything from gas to food to home goods to roses. Always satisfied. Return policy is excellent. Great company.

patriciar136
2/1/17

I just don't like going to my local Costco which is an extension of a busy mall. There is very little parking near the store and it is ALWAYS full. Don't go anymore because of the parking issue.

jessr31
1/30/17

This is probably one of my most favorite stores. They sell nice quality items. I can go in there for one thing and come up with a huge cart full. We got great pricing on our tires and they fill with nitrogen. I can't say enough about this store.

bobs280
1/30/17

It started off very bad when my tire went flat a on highway 410. I had to drive almost a half mile to get off the highway to safely change the flat. After I changed the tire I drove to Puyallup tire center and they quickly replaced the damaged tire, rotated the tires at my request. Since the tire was almost new they did not charge me anything. The attitude of all of the everyone in that tire center was so great. They also put the spare and jack back in the trunk were it belonged, Thanks Costco for the great service.
Bob

pamelas125
1/28/17

I always feel that Costco is honest and offers the best deals available. Customer service is crowded but once you get in front of an individual they attempt to handle every issue with a smile and efficiently.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Costco staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question