US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

ervingj
1/22/17

Awesome products
Always check price and against quantity
The Kirkland Costco brand is very high end.
Stores are always clean and well run
Check out is smooth even when long lines

johnl403
1/19/17

Just because they have great prices on some items don't believe that they are all better then you can find elsewhere.

Be a smart comparison shopper and you'll be rewarded and get the best prices you want!

nancyw123
1/18/17

I love online Costco shopping. So consistent and easy to return things. You just can't go wrong shopping here.

denas7
1/16/17

I'm not a big fan of big corporation but I have to confess Costco has a different story. I like the quality of products and you get what you pay for.

christinep72
1/16/17

For those bigger items they ship to your door - great service. Good price as usual and no worry of how to have items delivered to my home. Great job!

lindas364
1/13/17

Had difficulty with online order, was delivered to the wrong address twice! However, COSTCO Customer service took care of all, and I got the order within two weeks. They took care of the shipping, credits, and all other issues.
I will use them again! GREAT SERVICE!

dupuisa
1/12/17

I like to shop at costco wholesale, good products in family pack, but I do find some products available online a bit expensive.

steveg140
1/11/17

My wife calls me Dr. Excess
Costco is perfect for me
Buy largest quantity of items
Lower to Reasonable prices
Excellent customer service/ return policy

cricketb1
1/10/17

Going to Costco is an adventure each time. You find great deals, really cool products and the best folks in the world work there they become your friends and it is always a pleasure when a return is needed.

cherim16
1/8/17

I always find so much every time a go to Costco! Everything from food to furniture. Also, I love the free food samples to try!

efrainr8
1/7/17

when i need to buy in bulk , Costco ain't no joke , such a large inventory and really good prices.

christieg5
1/7/17

Even though we are not a large family the savings you get @ Costco are amazing. Food is always fresh and quality excellent. Variety of items always changing and extensive. Return policy unequaled.

linday24
1/7/17

MANAGERS AND CORP DON'T CARE! They allow rude and unprofessional people to work in departments where their employees constantly interact with customers, this is a big problem in the return department.

About a year ago, I had an issue with this store. After my complaint, this employee and a "supervisor" mocked me because I had complained about their prior rudeness. I called Corp but Corp showed how much they care about their customers because these women are still in the same department. What's worse, these bullies now have other, rotten employees who follow their unprofessional example.

Yesterday at this store, Twyla S. was lecturing me about returning an item. I had purchased 2 of the same items in the same week, but had paid an extra $3 on one item. I decided to return the one I paid more. I had my receipt and the item was unopened. After my transaction, I asked the manager about the return policy and the managers did not agree with what Twyla S. told me, yet they didn't inquire further into the situation.

After 18 years of membership, I am considering to cancel it. Do I really want to pay $110 in exchange for nasty service? All I ask is that I receive decent service with respect, nothing more than that. COSTCO, you need to consult with those who train Nordstrom and the Dollar store employees. It's unbelievable that a high and low-end store treats their customers with a better attitude and service than your company does - without paying a membership fee.

I strongly believe these employees have a problem with me because I don't let anyone walk over me. It seems like the problem these fools have with me is that I know what is right and don't allow anyone to mistreat me.

richardw206
1/6/17

a loyal customer for 10 years and feel I DO save a lot here every year!!

mela661
1/4/17

Good customer service and quality merchandise at affordable prices.

marinap19
12/31/16

Got charged twice for membership plus computer cut off my 2% rewards. Horrible customer service! HORRIBLE!!! NO CARE FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS! Representative kicked me to the supervisor. Supervisor kicked me to the Costco store. Costco store put me on hold for forever... Finally, issue was resolved. but... no apology, no compensation. I am very disappointed.

susans284
12/30/16

You get great quality, and fabulous prices. They stand behind their merchandise.

drewg12
12/30/16

Best prices on merchandise you can touch, feel and pick up same day, especially if cannot wait to get the product /merchandise and use it the same day! Beats online shopping by a long shot. Thanks Costco you saved me from being the Grinch who stole Christmas to being the best Santa Claus ever! Thanks for having everything I needed for last minute Christmas shopping including the food and pies, where would I be without you!

arthg
12/27/16

I kind of like Costco because my dad goes there and sometimes me too!

bonnieb75
12/27/16

We buy all our bulk items here like paper goods and meat

ardaj2
12/25/16

Here's another good one that actually beat JC Penny's awful service. If you have a Costco card, then you're probably aware that when you buy a TV you get a two year warranty. If you charge the item to a Costco Citi Bank credit card, you get a four year warranty. So Friday I arrived at Costco a little after 10 am intending to apply for a Costco Citi Bank Credit card and then purchase a 60" TV. After applying at member services I was told I was good to go. They gave me a temporary card. I selected the TV but the card wouldn't work. Back to member services. They reprinted the card but it still doesn't work. Costco employee calls Citi Bank for me. Citi Bank gives them a run around. Costco employee asks to speak with their supervisor. The supervisor does another run around and then we get to talk to Citi Bank person #3, who BTW is the dumbest of all. After being asked every personal question under the sun, I'm told they want me to mail them a copy of my social security card. Have you ever heard of anything so stupid. On we go to Citi Bank person #4. Yep same questions. The Costco staff is outstanding, and continues to apologize for Citi Bank's procrastination. Finally after almost two, TWO , hours I'm really good to go. What's makes this all the more pathetic is after I get home I read an email from Citi Bank sent to me at 10:22 stating I was approved with a credit limit of $9,000. You can be absolutely certain that I will close out this Citi Bank credit card account just like I did with the JC Penny's account.

albertm77
12/25/16

great selection and price. Staff are helpful and friendly.

jaredg11
12/23/16

When not all of it is. Not happening today, not next week, not next month, never.

latoniyal
12/22/16

pretty good variety of items, with a great return policy

kenr57
12/22/16

The SKU is limited, and you need to get there wright when it opens, and you have to buy a lot of most things. Doesn't sound like a recommendation, does it? But yes, the prices are great, the people are well-paid, and so happy and friendly (where else in Atlanta can you find that?), and their fresh-made food in the meat dept. is excellent.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Costco staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question