Review of Costco

admincontact@costco.com

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Legitimate

Costco has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

calv434
4/15/17

Costco sucks ass. I tried buying a toolset that they had on sale like a week ago they had a whole bunch of them. Now they're telling me I can't even buy it online. The place is $#*!ing bull$#*!

sylviar29
4/10/17

When my kids were at home I did a lot more shopping for bulk items, but since they have moved out, I go in for the jars of nuts, protein drinks, pharmacy items, books, kids gifts and wine

roberth347
4/8/17

I like Outrageous deals, manly deals, as I walk into the store. You should have Vuarnet sunglasses right there. Best lense guaranteed in the mountains. Meat deals are good. Personally, I think any electronic computer, headphones. iPad, phone, is a gimmick or clearance item, along with your equivalent of as seen on TV items. When I think of the things, I feel I don't need Costco as much as Costco needs me. OMG, I haven't been there in over 3 months.

myr680
4/7/17

You would think that when this company purchases overstock from other stores at Pennies on the $, that they would pass the savings onto consumers. They do not. I have found most items cheaper elsewhere.

clintonc15
4/6/17

I enjoy going in there. You can find anything from groceries to laptops and tablets at fantastic prices. On top of that they have kiosks set up all over with free samples. It's a fun time.

iddys
4/4/17

All American products are within reach at no cost to our daily living and my business, We travel to new york city in our local Costco here in London and yet still get to hold onto our house key without a boarding ticket in our Local Costco Store

michellez15
4/3/17

I ordered pizza and waited for an hour. The guy didnt bother showing the pizza which the people who worked there usually do so. Since I didnt have any problems, i just took and they gave us pepperoni instead of cheese. I cant eat meat and clearly they need to check their order more carefully.

johnb838
4/2/17

Costco never answers my call I leave messages and call multiple time they never anwser. Eventually I get frustrated and annoyed.

kevint94
3/31/17

I recently purchased a refrigerator from Costco.com and had it delivered to my home last week. I have been a loyal Costco customer for decades and enjoy shopping at their store frequently because of the outstanding "Customer Service". Truly a great company. That being said I must say I have had one of the "WORST" experiences ever when dealing with Innovel, the logistics company that is contracted to deliver products purchased over Costco.com.

My advise, when placing an order with Costco.com is to request any shipping company other than Innovel to manage the delivery. Innovel overbooks their drivers schedules causing late delivery times, they struggle to confirm appointments, but most of all some of their drivers have absolutely horrible customer service skills and should really be fired from the company.

Tip for consumers: Great products, horrible home delivery customer service.

traceyn12
3/30/17

I bought my Costco membership for one thing and one thing only. I buy movie tickets from here. That alone saves the cost of the membership.

jessicaw136
3/24/17

They check some peoples card but not all everything's buy-able in bulk and more affordable though. Overall it's really good but could be better...

marciaa9
3/22/17

I have been a member for many years. The bulk pricing and selection is amazing! I prefer it to the other warehouse in town and the people that work there are awesome! Thanks Costco for many years of greatness :-)

ritac39
3/22/17

I don't think I have a single gripe about this place. FAMILY of 5!! Diapers, wipes, snacks are top of the line for the most amazing prices! Their employees are super nice, probably because they are appropriately compensated! Keep up the great work!

premk14
3/20/17

Always happy to shop at Costco!!
Their service is out of this world!!
Recommended. The store to many people.
Great for food, clothes, jewellery and household appliances.

anthonyn39
3/16/17

I've been a Costco member for 17 years. In fact, I'm an executive member. My membership is FREE after I receive cash back for my purchases.

Their customer service is top notch. I can return any item at any time even after you have eaten half the chicken or used up half the salad. If you purchase a tent and put a hole in it, you can return it, no question asked... well, they ask what's wrong with the item but they will not point fingers if you said there's a hole in the tent. (This was a real scenario that I witnessed as I was in the return line to return a different item that I no longer need).

You cannot go wrong with a Costco membership.

katrinah21
3/16/17

I ordered a 2000.00 + wood swingset by Yardline
(Yardline Play Systems Ultra Fortress II Playset - Installation Included Item #726281)
on 3/9/2017. I was happily surprised when the COSTCO WEBSITE asked if I would like to have installation for 200.00! Wow, I thought, I don't have to find someone to put this together for me, after all, being a 47 year old woman (with a heart condition) who is getting this for her 6 year old granddaughter, this is wonderful! So yes please, add that! Order went thru and money is taken from my bank to pay for it. Imagine my surprise 5 days later when I get a confirmation email that I have cancelled the order????? What??? Why would I do that, I have told the 6 year old little girl it is coming and she will be able to play on it in about a month! So I ASSUME it is some kind of mistake. I call Costco customer service and a very kind lady informed me that the offered installation is not available in Spokane so COSTCO cancelled my order. No phone call to see if I possibly wanted it without the OFFERED BY COSTCO installation. NOPE, they just cancel it. Oh and even better, I get to wait at least 3 days for them to return my 2100.00! Seriously, Customer service is not even capable of reinstating the order they cancelled without the installation. I guess its time to get a Rainbow system, or Home Depot! Costco should fix the website to NOT offer things that they cannot provide, at bare minimum, make a phone call!

janc82
3/14/17

I have been a Costco member for 15 years and cant say enough about the warehouse. I recently bought furniture online and had the best white glove service. I have bought from high end such as Restoration Hardware and paid for the white glove service that still could not match Costco.

davida323
3/14/17

Sans préjudice je vient d'être choqué par la façon dont Costco protège les compagnies de cell mobile sous leur parapluie .je vous raconte mon cas que je donnerai en publication dans les prochaines 48 heures .je me suis abonne à Fido chez Costco et jai eut 2 téléphones que j'ai payé avec abonnement finissant et payant jusqu'au dernier jour de mon abonnement laisser à part comment Fido a essayé de charger des frais en mon absence .bref à la fin de mon contrat un représentant de Fido m'a faite une offre de geler mon compte ét bien entendu avec un forfait ét en revenant de mes vacances forces en Floride puisque je suis apres une chirurgie cardiaque coeur ouvert et mes 74 ans et ma femme de 69ans .voici l'offre que le représentant de Fido m'a faite pour 2 iphone6 plus de payer 110dollars pour les tél et un forfait avec 2 Gigs pour 50dollars par moi pour chaque jai accepter ét jai gelais les comptes avec leur promesse que le deal est fait aujourd'hui en revenant pour appliquer le deal ils ont refuser en disant que c'était bon pour décembre 2016 mais pas pour aujourd'hui mais eux meme ils m'ont proposer de ne pas prendre ca en décembre 2016 mais le faire à mon retour puisque jai gelé mes comptes aucun problème aujourd'hui ils ont changé leur deal ét ont décidé le forfait serai de 67 dollars ét le prix de chaque cell serait de 100dollars chaque je ne connais pas beaucoup de retraités ou aînés qui peuvent se permettre une lâcheté pareille .jai fait appel aux 2 directeurs de Costco au club price de lAcadie qui au lieu de voir l'injustice commise par Fido ils ont sauvé leur paroles en connaissance des causes .moi j'irai plus loin jusqua publier tout sans préjudice .la comédie de labsurde est que des choses pareilles se passent sous le parapluie de Costco dont on fait confiance en temps que membre privilèges .vous avez 48 heures de régler à l'amiable avant publication .et de la je me sentirai libre d'actions à ma façon.les directeurs étaient Stéphane ét lautreEricbien merci amar David 5144832947

jak715
3/14/17

Began shopping when they first opened and been faithful since. I love the surprises when I go in, i.e., top of the line sports socks cheap and when they're gone they are gone. But when I happen upon a deal for something I need, great warm fuzzies take over and you absolutely love the store. Fortunately staffers are paid well so they are pretty happy and willing to help out though you don't need them often. If Costco doesn't have it then I have to go shopping around, something I loathe. Did I mention they stand behind what they sell? Fabulous!

preets3
3/13/17

Costco and Costco.ca offer the best quality stuff, their customer service is amazing. Their return policy is just out of the world. Use you Costco Platinum card for best offers.

belmab1
3/10/17

Your service is really bad and I didn't like shopping in Costco, the prices are very high. Sorry but you need to keep it down

alisah6
3/10/17

I love Costco, love their prices an product selection. I have found their in store customer service is great. I have nver tried the online store yet

adrianam21
3/8/17

Great prices but I wish they would carry more variety on their brands as far as produce goes excellent value packs are the best.

dinom22
3/7/17

I have been a Costco customer for five years and have no complaints. Exactly what you expect in the store and their car buying service sent me to a terrific deal on a Toyota Highlander.

camels1
3/5/17

Honestly I must recommend Costco for everyone, there customer service is definitely great, can't believe that I was treated like a king on my first visit to get somethings for myself..

Highly recommended for everyone out there.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Costco staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question