US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

clintons1

Everything worked without any hitches, and I was quite pleased with the merchandise and the customer service. (in 44 reviews)

lisas122

Can always find what I'm looking for and you cannot beat their return policy. (in 28 reviews)

kristinn7

If you are buying a printer or things along this nature, this is a great place to get it. (in 22 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

Legitimate

Costco.com has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

sandeepa
7/22/16

May be cost to cost price.For a large family of 4 adults and kids the shopping is family saver.The quality of merchandise is exemplary and staff are helpful.

sandrah84
7/22/16

It just has everything you wand and it has amazing food as well! Also really good service

rennied
7/22/16

We buy in bulk have some home storage. With 6 adults in the family we plan the meals for the week. It's a great cost saving. They always seem to have something different and Yummy . We I visit the store I love the sample nibbles . We regularly shop there. Many of my work colleagues shop there as well.

tiffanyz3
7/21/16

I will always choose Fresh Costco!

honorg
7/21/16

Purchased Bathroom floor tiles, 2 tiles were faulty. Costco not only refunded me for the total cost of the floor but thanks to the excellent service from Maxine they found me one further box in another store in the UK.
The service offered by Maxine in the Haydock Branch was superb, having worked in a Management Role for a large retail company in the past, I would say she must be an asset to not only the Store but to Costco's name and reputation.
Well done Haydock customer service.Well done Maxine.

Tip for consumers: Costco went the extra mile and I couldn't recommend them highly enough
Thankyou .

donm120
7/16/16

I placed an order for a TV on 7/6 and received an email from CEVA that it would be delivered on 7/14. On 7/13, I received a call from CEVA that it was delayed and would be delivered between 4pm and 8pm on 7/15. I went home early to receive the delivery and it never came. CEVA did not contact me to let me know that it wasn't coming. I contacted CEVA on 7/16 and was told that the earliest that they could deliver now is 7/20. This is terrible customer service and COSTCO should not use a company that acts in this manner.

michaelc336
7/15/16

I've been a member for 20 years, and I have never failed to save more than the cost of my membership. I save the cost of membership on gasoline alone!

johnw492
7/14/16

Costco is great but it is just too crowd when you go into their store. Just overly crowded. Good thing they also sell online, just not everything you see in the stores but it serves my needs. Also, shipping is like extremely quick. I choose standard shipping and it came the NEXT DAY! Talk about quick service!

davidd242
7/14/16

I love Costco. Good products. Good prices.

Best hotdogs and pizza

even better: free food samples while shopping

ramonaj1
7/14/16

Losing my confidence in Costco. I've had several disappointing experiences lately. They are not demanding quality customer service from their vendors like they used to. Currently, I cannot get resolution from Sparklets water system (purchased at costco). I returned the unit in 2 weeks, I keep getting calls saying my payment is past due. I've talked with 3 different reps who say everything is okay, then I get another call. Wait times for the phone exceed 35 minutes.

eddem
7/14/16

Costco is a great place to shop. They have everything that I could ever want and even got to use their services for flooring. Great company.

maryl250
7/14/16

Costco is heaven on earth. I go with my family once a month to stock up on groceries and home goods. Their prices are unbeatable and when those coupons come in the mail I'm sure to use them each and every month. Thanks costco for the savings!

laural116
7/12/16

best decision ever to get a membership lol go down every month love it

mylesc26
7/12/16

unless your a member they hate you.

oliviav2

Love costco
great prices

carolk55
7/5/16

Some things just aren't available online but of the things that are, the shipping to my home saves me time and gas.
I still get more at the store.

ethela10

FAST CHECKOUT AND GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE

johnw509
7/5/16

The best QA company they check the product. I trust the product that I find in Costco. Also the return policy that encourage you to try new product that you are not familiar with.

bubbsp1
7/1/16

Been a Costco guy for years. The customer service is the best. Never shopped online with them. Too bad they got rid of AMEX I liked their customer service too. I'm not too fond of Citibank.

roberth273
6/28/16

I ordered an item that was available at a local retailer a few blocks away. A big heavy safe. The local store was 200 dollars more and delivery was not included and would be another 200 dollars. This was not installed just for delivery. The very same safe I was told by a friend was at Costco online. The same safe was there for 200 less than the sale price at the other strore and included delivery. The delivery was prompt and the truck driver wheeled the safe into my garage when all he was required to do was drop in in the street behind his truck. If you want the bulk pack this is the place.

calvind22
6/26/16

great products

williamf84
6/25/16

love the products and prices

islay1
6/25/16

What's not to love hear? great selection, prices, policies!

jenniferd124
6/23/16

Other than I call this place the $100 store.....I love all the great things I find at Costco. I also like how they ship free too. They have by far the best return policy ever known to man, they take back ANYTHING which is why I love knowing I can buy anything from them and no matter what, I'll either love it or can return it hassle free. :)

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Costco staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks ago
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
11/18/15
Answer
brianl57
A: Sometimes happens that the article is seasonal and doesn't appear again for months. Costco doesn't sell surplus merchandise, everything they sell is first rate. If you have problems with an item call corporate hq. They are extremely happy to help solve problems.
11/20/15