US Government’s NSF

admincontact@costco.com

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Legitimate

Costco has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

ronm106
9/23/16

Prices are very good and the quality of their store brand is always excellent when tested by Consumers Reports magazine. Good to have independent verification of the quality of the products they market. No problems with exchanges or refunds in the few cases where that situation arises. Can't complain!

ronnyd9
9/22/16

I ordered a bed and bedding and had it delivered to my house so I didn't need to load/unload from the car.

loric55
9/22/16

I have ordered lots of things from Costco and have only had to return one item and I was given a full refund at the warehouse.

nancya55
9/21/16

I always shop Costco for big ticket items simply because of their return policy.

leem70
9/20/16

I saved a lot of money for the same coverage I had with a national insurer.

kathleenw25
9/20/16

good items and good prices

maryt146
9/19/16

They have a great return policy. They have good quality products. Their sale people are friendly and hard working. This is the way stores should be! Kudos Costco!

athenad1
9/18/16

You have to have a membership ( it's a MUST if you want to shop there), but other than that, the prices are great and the place is huge!

sharonp75
9/18/16

Shop a lot and like finding things I could not find else where. The products are good the produce very good.

anony284
9/17/16

Excellent return policy and they buy quality stuff!

tarag20
9/15/16

Friendly staff

sals17
9/8/16

love the hotdogs

cliffc16
9/8/16

Because they have such a great return policy they better quality merchandise. This does make their selection more limited but if you find in on COSTCO you know it is good at a reasonable price.

patriciah116
9/4/16

To be able to shop using a motorised vehicle within a massive area is terrific. Almost everything one would ever need under the one roof helps enormously.

pollys6
9/4/16

Full of good buys

bott12
9/2/16

Thank you for contacting Costco.com

It is our mission to continually provide our members with quality goods and services at low warehouse prices. As a wholesale company already offering competitive prices at the point of purchase, Costco does not price match with other retailers.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Becky R.

Member Service Center
Costco Wholesale Corporation
Customer By Service Web
Was looking at one of your treadmills to buy.
Item #1072267
This is the proform 800i treadmill. Saw it was $1099 at costco.
Looking around, it is way cheaper other places, in fact your about the highest around.

Walmart has it for $675

Everywhere else is well under $1000.
So I have to think that the online price has to be a mistake.
I have never seen your price that much higher than even walmart.

I even looked up the price history and you used to sell it for $600.
Help me out here. Want to buy one but my membership isn't worth it if the price is so much higher.

Let me know.

consciousk
9/1/16

I find Costco to be one of the few grocery stores that provides provides both great products and customer service. They do a great job with handling large number of customers and I can always get in and out in 10 minutes on the days that I need to.

lanettev
9/1/16

If you can find one that has gas, worth the membership as you save on gas also.

ulisesf
9/1/16

Being a family of 4, it is really expensive to just go for groceries at regular stores, so Costco is the saver. Now i can actually buy all i need for the month and more in just one trip and spending way less money than what i was used to . Thank you Costco!

simons83
8/31/16

If Costco don't have it we don't need it

valeriec44
8/30/16

Why would anyone want Costco for anything of the so called fresh foods they promote and sell. Costco continues to sell carcinogenic treated foods.
Costco sells Propylene Oxide treated foods that are known carcinogens to humans. Banned in even lesser developed countries.
Unforgiveable.

caroleo1
8/30/16

I've bought big and little items off of this site, everything from a Wallbed to exercise equipment. I've been happy with what I've received but if I have a problem, back it goes to the store with no hassles. Other stores should treat their customers as well.

eileenw10
8/28/16

Try to by the least possible as it can be very expensive.

sobeidab
8/28/16

Amazing savings especially for big families deals are great!

jennifers277
8/28/16

Costco is rated one of the top employers in the US. They pay a living wage, have great benefits for their employees so they don't have to be on welfare (ehemm Wal-Mart...) . They save us a lot of money! Thousands of dollars per year saved and we eat all organic all natural everything! Thanks Costco! We heart you!

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Costco staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question