US Government’s NSF

admincontact@costco.com

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Legitimate

Costco has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

jans112

Excellent pricing

lizv12
8/23/16

Their brand name Kirkland. Also many other products offered at good prices and usually great quality. I love to cook so their variety of cheeses, meats, and gourmet products fill the bill. Bakery is very special. Pesto sauce is fantastic. No need to make it. Bought 2 pack of Memory foam pillows for $10. Wine selection is excellent and again fairly priced.
Love to shop there and always leave with a cart full. Thanks Costco.

margoc3
8/23/16

I recently ordered eye glasses and then I became ill and could not pick them up I called the optical dept and asked it they could mail them to me well they arranged for an employee in another dept to deliver them to me on her way home. Two hours after my call I had my glasses.I was just astounded with the service.Thank you Costco

gg70
8/22/16

I still like the store, but they have continually increased the size of packaging, like that of fruits and vegetables and they have very little selection of healthier foods. Try to find a low fat soy milk, or pre-made dinners with even reasonable amounts of salt. The cost of the membership goes up every so often and, for me, it has outlived it's usefulness.

careyr15
8/21/16

Costco is just great!

joleenh2
8/20/16

I've never had a bad experience with ordering from Costco. Always on time, always what I ordered, and easy! Best quality and good value.

stephanyt
8/20/16

Costco pizza is wonderful, I love it! Great other options for food as well. It has to be one of my favorite places to eat. I have heard great things about shopping at costco but I am not a member myself so I would not know. Just by browsing the site right now, I see that they have a customer service link and I really like that about them. It helps to answer questions and to get additional help in case you need it. Seems like a great site to me.

billw127
8/20/16

I was a member of Sam's Club for years! I had a friend convince we to switch to Costco. Boy was he right!

ginnyd2
8/18/16

COSTCO is great on all fronts. Great products for each category, a business running on all cylinders because the owners care about their customers, care about their employees and the consumer benefits. What I don't find on the site, I find at one of their locations and I always see happy faces.

audreyl11
8/16/16

Love going there to shop the goods they sell are topnotch they also take things back even if used over 30 days and the samples aren't bad either just got to remember two thing one don't go over budget and two and this is recent they only take VISA

alexanderl29
8/11/16

I come here once a week. I shop for the entire week or two for a wholesale price. I save time and money.

cassandrab5
8/11/16

I'm in love with their chocolate chip cookies and croissants. I have a big family so buying our grocery in quantity but for less expensive is great.

stanleyj16
8/10/16

Love Costcos!

kimu3
8/9/16

Costco is the best and only selects the best of the best products. Love Costco :)

samanthan16
8/9/16

I love this place too much lol! The employees are so helpful and they are clean and they check you out fast! Great fresh pizza too!!

paulh215
8/9/16

First, finding a place to park, next wading through the crowds and the aisles requires a new level of patience. The membership itself is a process which I could live without but since Costco does not accept credit cards there leaves little choice.
I think Costco is ok but for most people, the savings are not so great when you have to buy bulk items which require time and space to use if it doesn't go bad first. For the electronics, again, the savings are there but the choices on makes and models are limited and seldom relate to the best models or products that the manufacturer has which brings me to the not so great. I would recommend you visit the store, inform them you'd like to see before you buy a membership. They do accommodate and you'll get a better idea of what is there and what to expect without taking my review to heart since not everyone would agree with me on it.

ronnieh20
8/7/16

They get better and better. You need to be able to buy larger quantities, but i.e., I just freeze wild salmon that I can't use right away. I can pay $36 per pound at the harbor, or $10 per pound at Costco. A great shopping experience for the health conscious shopper.

dianeb108
8/5/16

Good quality clothes, shoes, household, furniture and really good prices! Love CostCo

katyw5
8/5/16

I find that you have to know your prices when you shop here, because you will be gouged if you are not careful. Paying for a membership, then paying for the items, then packing all your own stuff, is it really saving any money? You stood in line for a long time & sat in their traffic even longer...no it wasn't worth the few pennies you saved.

jamesr172
8/4/16

good if they have what you want'
do not tell you if other stores have it?

raya333
8/4/16

No problem to return items

alinef3
7/26/16

THE BEST

jasons208
7/26/16

One of the Best Companies ever.

kimc128
7/25/16

No one wants to help you, hard to find things. To us they just not that good

sandeepa
7/22/16

May be cost to cost price.For a large family of 4 adults and kids the shopping is family saver.The quality of merchandise is exemplary and staff are helpful.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Costco staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question