Review of Coach

Tel: +1.2018048200
kmaloney@coach.com

crystala31
10/26/17

My boyfriend got me a bag That was apparently a limited edition, which they failed to mention to him. But wait theres more, not only is it a Limited edition, $800 bag, but if you get it monogrammed on the little tag that is detachable....... basically makes the bag lose its value and makes the entire purchase nonrefundable. And....to top that all off apparently the sales person failed to mention that if he gets it monogrammed...FOR FREE... that he cant return the bag..... even if its was surprise gift. PRETTY $#*!ED UP. This bag will be on amazon and I will never spend another cent at coach.

tracya62
10/15/17

Website is misleading and when you call their customer service center for an overnight order that did not show up for 5 days, that you paid for OVERNIGHT shipping, tjey tell you, tjey do not know there it is and don't call you back when the supervisor says she is going to. Apparently they have so many customers, that they do not need any more!!! Absolutely horrible vustomer service! Supervisor Verlinda was contradictory and confrontatiomal. Will not use ever again, nor will my entire family!

mardied
10/10/17

I bought a coach bag with intentions of it having a lifetime warranty. It has been a little over a year by 3 weeks. I spent $1100. on this purse, i only used it for date night, and just recently i used it full time. It is starting to fade on each side of the purse, in the area where it rests against my body. I called to see about a replacement or refund today, I was told that due to it being over a year old. There is nothing i can do about it. I could save 30% off my next purchase of a new coach bag. Customer service is a joke!!!! The quality of this purse is a JOKE!!! Not to mention i only had it for one month. The stitching started to break apart and they gave me a new purse; because i had it for 20 days at that time. I am so disappointed in this company and their product. If i was you i would never buy their product. Never buy from a company that will not stand behind their product or their name. I have been buying coach bags for YEAR's and have never had a problem. Until NOW...

rr111
9/24/17

I purchased the Turnlock Market Tote and within the first year, the thin straps on the bag began to fray and stitching was coming undone. The bag was replaced because it was still under warranty. Unfortunately, the same quality issue has begun to show up on the replacement bag. I do not use my bag daily, it has very limited use. I took my tote in for repair and was told I had to pay a repair fee. Reluctantly I paid the fee and asked that the repair center contact me to discuss options because this was the second time this quality issue was being addressed. I was told by the store manager that she wrote extensive notes for the repair center and they would be contacting me. I am extremely disappointed in Coach, I was not contacted as promised and when I elevated to customer service, they apologized for not contacting me and advised that they would be refunding the repair fee because it was still under warranty. Again, Coach did not follow through with their promise. Two weeks later, my refund still has not been processed. If you are thinking of purchasing this tote, DON'T! Although the quality of the bag itself is great, the quality and design of the straps do not stand up to Coach quality! Customer Service Department is an even bigger disappointment.

Tip for consumers: Poor customer service. They do not follow through with promises made to customers!

gretag2
5/19/17

I am a handbag addict & I own about 16 Coach bags about 10 wristlets & Dozens of different size makeup cases & wallets to match my purses. Oh let's not forget the 6 pairs of Sneakers. In my opinion they make Outstanding Quality Products otherwise they wouldn't be in Business since 1941. All my handbags still look Brand New as is all my other things. They send you big beautiful Dust Bahs when you order from Coach.com. I've been ordering from Coachoutlet.com for years & have spent a ton of money there as well. The only Problem is that when you do purchase from their outlet their bags do not come with Dust Bags. But no problem since their Dust Bags are so ample I can add more then one bag & protect them that way. The Coachoutlet.com store is by INVITATION only, there is no guarantee they will send you an invite to shop. Luckily I get in. I love Coach & will continue to buy their Lovely Beautiful things Forever

mrtn
9/1/16

Was given a coach purse as a gift. It was bought at coach store in Calgary. It frayed on the corners after very view uses. Since I live in opposite end of country and no access to store I contacted coach and was told to ship to u.s. at my expense and they would decide if repairable.so much for the famous Coach quality and service. Canadians avoid coach.

tinas38
9/29/14

Best customer service I have ever experienced! Had bought a puffer jacket and when after a while the lining was snagged, they offered me a brand new jacket and a coupon. Communication was perfect, and they were easy to get a hold of. They even send me a letter afterwards thanking me for being a customer. I couldn't be happier .!

lynna11
2/3/14

Absolutely love this site. Being a blogger, I want sites that are truely trustworthy. They do stand behind thier products. Find everything you need and not have to worry about fakes!

leslieb29
6/24/13

I visited the Coach store last month for Mothers day with my family. The sales associate that helped me was absolutely amazing. She was super knowledgeable, kind, and wonderful to work with. We ended up buying a few extras just because - I've never had such amazing customer service in all of my life at a retail store. Macy's and Nordstrom's (especially Macy's) has nothing on the Coach customer service.

After my purchase (over $500) I received a thank you card - hand written by my sale associate (I think her name was Natasha...I can't remember her name and don't have my thank you card on hand) as well as a $50 gift card to shop free at my next visit plus a follow up call to make sure I was 100% satisfied with my experience and purchase.

Amazing service and products. Now I know why my Grandmother shopped at their store and not one of the larger retail stores that carries the brand.

If you haven't' been there yet you're missing out.

anas192
5/22/13

I love coach. This site is definitely worth checking out. They have gorgeous shoes, purses, and handbags. There are often great sales on the site, and if you spend $150 or more the shipping is free.

frankv8
11/2/12

BEWARE-DON'T BUY FROM COACH!!!!!!!!!
I bought a coach breifcase a few years ago. Sent it back feeling the handle needed replacment, the metal bar across the top was broken and the fluting (edging) around the case was worn out. Spent $25 to have it sent to coach and they sent it back stating it was good enough for them it should be good enough for me. Six months later sent I it back again but though the store and it came back the same again. This is my third case I have bought from them and it's my LAST. The other times I sent them back they at least provided a ne handle. GOING OUT OF BUSSINESS IS A GO OPTION FOR COACH!!!!! :(~~~~~~~~~

venitaw
5/10/12

You can find a Coach outlet store near you from this site, by using their store locator feature. Ordered a purse from this site. Excellent condition. If it's a fake, it's a darn good one. I think this site is legitimate.

lanef
1/5/12

REAL!! I trust coach as the stand by their product, sell supplies to keep up the products, and have truly first class customer service. I love the new designers that they have brought in house. Coach designs rival that of Gucci and prada lately as they have up the game from the 80's heavy leather products. My favorites are the limited edition bags.

elenah
11/21/10

The official site for Coach products. Right now they have special collections put together of gift ideas at all kinds of price points starting at $100 or less with printable wish lists.
Purchases of $100 or more get free shipping right now. Added bonus if you like Coach shoes - they have an online shoe sale going on with selected styles etc at anywhere between 20-60% off.
If you're l;ooking for a discontinued style, or need to have a strap replaced on your Coach bag or repairs done on any Coach product give a ring to the toll free Customer Service number on the site. The experiences that I've had with their Customer Service so far have been decent & they can often help you out.
The site has posted too, information that ukCoach.com & several other official sites will be up & running very soon. Check at Coach.com for further info.
You can report Coach counterfeits here also.
For those interested in finding out whether or not a site is selling genuine or counterfeit Coach products, this is what 'Reporting Coach Counterfeits', paragraph 2 states:
"The only avenues in which Coach offers its merchandise for sale is via 1) Coach stores; 2) Coach factory stores; 3) Direct Coach catalog sales; 4) Authorised Department stores; 5) Authorised specialty stores; 6) Limited duty free locations; 7) Corporate accounts, and 8) Our website Coach.com"
The site has regular sales on different Coach merhandise. It's worth signing up for email notifications. Alot of times their sal price is actually less than what the counterfeit junk would go for.

sl11
10/22/10

This is the real coach on line store with the real brand.

summerd1
10/11/10

The real deal.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Coach staff and other customers.

Coach?