US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

nolans18
11/24/16

AMAZING service, quick work. The code I received and I have 0 complaints. Thanks!

lukass26
11/23/16

Bought a favorite classic Blackberry Q10 that was locked to Rogers an they got it up an running for me within a couple hours.. currently just unlocked a iPhone 5s earlier today, still waiting on the code hoping to be up an running asap, gave me good results before so I came back again!

ulricho
11/15/16

Makes me feel sad, for the rest...

Seriously Cellularunlocket.net were able to unlock a phone that other companies could not generate a code for. I tried 2 or 3 others and they had to give a refund and suggested the phone was locked to a contract or was blacklisted (it was not). These other companies took 24 hours to generate a no-code and here's your refund.

Meanwhile, Cellunlocker generated the code within an hour or two, and I was using the phone before lunch. They are simply the best. Nobody does it, quite the way they do. Baby baby, oh baby they're the best...

lanosej
11/13/16

Hello please my Nokia lumia 635 is locked to a specific mobile operator. Please what's the unlock code.

chadl33
11/10/16

I just wanted to say. If you are searching the net for cheaper , not to sure sites to unlock your phone. Don't bother. This site has never let me down yet. Sure some codes took a little bit longer. But they keep in contact with you the whole time. Risk free site. Thanks again

francisj5
11/10/16

CellUnlocker is the way to go easy, fast and reliable, i recommend to eveyone

serges6
11/6/16

Been doing business with this site for a while, seemed like a good place to unlock phones. Some delays here and there but over all they always delivered. On my last order they desired to compleatly screw me over, unlock service for Bell iPhone 6, took 1 month to deliver and then after I got it unlocked, it went back to being locked after phone restore. Sent them multiple emails but was ignored on purpose. Now I am stuck with a phone that's locked and can't be properly unlocked due to the service that was performed by cellunlock.net. And I have a record of all the email conversations that we had and those that were ignored.

fdff2
11/2/16

I needed a code urgently; kept chasing always told 'will get code soon'. Took 3 days. Code did not work. Did not get refund

jasonc151
11/1/16

Unlocked a Samsung Galaxy S5 linked to Bell Mobility in Ontario. The website said a Samsung USUALLY takes 1-3 hours to process. Mine took around 6 hours but I got the code and it worked just fine. Keep in mind the business hours are M-F between 9-6. I sent my 3 hours before end of business day and still got it before the weekend. The youtube site was easy to follow. Would definitely recommend and would use the service again.

rustamb
10/30/16

i got my phone unlocked within 10 mins with this website. ordered unlock code for Samsung s7 edge and recieved it in 5 mins. very quick very easy. so happy. cant thank enough you guys. after getting robbed by other website i was a bit worried but now only will be using Cellunlocker, thank youuuu

aidad2
10/29/16

Quick and simple. Put in my info, paid, and within a couple of hours had the code and followed simple instructions, DONE!
Only put 4 because it was US dollars so as a Canadian it went from 24.99 to about 33.00 (still less than carriers at 50.00 plus tax.)

jenniferr146
10/15/16

DONT $#*!ING DOING TOOK MY MONEY GAVE ME NO $#*!ING CODE THEN DIDNT WANNA GIVE ME MY $#*!ING MONEY BACK $#*!ING BASTARDS IM WARNING YALL DONT TRY IT!!!!!!!

nishah
10/15/16

"This was so helpful and my phone unlocked like a charm :) Hassle free. Bell Mobility was charging me way higher price, I started researching for alternate options found you guys online. Wasn't sure if it was for real but went ahead and tried. With low cost and quick service I was super happy!! Thank you I would suggest you guys to all my friends and family."

tp38
10/13/16

These guys are scammers!! Stay AWAY!! BEWARE!!!They will take your $$ and make you wait. They have phone number but never answer and give you the run around. Any company that dont answer phone calls are mostly likely scammers..Ordered an unlock and was told 3-7 days and it has bern 21 days and nithing but "we do our best" we working on it " ..one email after another just trying to stall. If you cant provide the service dont offer it and waste people time and money. I had to dispute with paypal as am writing this review because i wasted 20 days of waiting and no result and they told me after 20 days if i want they can cancel like wa da fack ..you make me wait and now you cant do the service in the first place and you know that then why you even offer something you cannot deliver and give excuse that your supplier is working on it ..so you are just a middle man taking people money and pointing finger at the supplier ..what crooks you are..get a life or a real job and do something productive or offer something you can deliver instead of scamming and wasting people's time.

deant29
10/9/16

They are so quick and awesome. I always go to them for every unlock. Thanks for being such a fantastic company to deal with. Great prices, customer service and fair prices keep me coming back. I highly recommend!

carlor16
9/30/16

I've used their site twice now for two different phones. The first was a Samsung Galaxy S5 I bought from ebay a few years back that was locked to Rogers. Very recently I used them to also unlock my girlfriend's S7 Edge that I got her, which was locked to Fido. Each time, they sent the code via email after about 6 hours, and both codes have worked perfectly.
On a side note, I wonder if some of the bad reviews for this site are actually just fake bad reviews from competing unlock sites. I mean, what's to stop these guys from pretending to be customers and bad mouthing each other on these review sites?
But anyways, these guys worked for me twice so I'm happy.

ahmedh39
9/30/16

try to unlock my Samsung S6, there code failed to do so and they refuse to refund me even after shooting 3 videos to prove it did not work .. i would recommend ebay as you can be easily refunded if it does not work

joaquimt1
9/24/16

I ordered a samsung galaxy s6 edge plus at&t unlock code. The service was super fast and smooth. I had tried 2 other sites before cellunlocker and none of them could get the code for me. this the best and i will always use them. thanks again cell unlocker. :)

rayannd1
9/16/16

Haven't written a review in a while but felt compelled to do so after this poor service, the only reason a second star is there is because the code was delivered. Initially on the site the turnaround time was within 2 days after which I contacted support and got poor service replies and snag remarks like can I just wait. Even after I asked for a refund because it took too long, they never gave me it. Never again will I be using their services and I hope this review proves to be helpful to others in the future.

christines98
9/14/16

Really worth the money and the long wait! It took almost 3 weeks before I got my unlock codes but I didn't mind because I've already tried to unlock my Globe-locked Samsung Galaxy S7 from another site but they were not successful. Two thumbs up for CellUnlocker! Will definitely recommend that you use their service.

wesleyd10
9/11/16

I have been getting phones unlocked on this platform. Great customer service and good understanding of the process.

I recommend Cellunlocker.net for individuals and business owners who unlock several phones.

jakobf3
9/9/16

One star is generous, I would have given zero if I could have!

I never write bad reviews but this is the most scammed I have ever felt and I want to save others from having the same experience.

I paid $80 for them to email me an unlock code. What I received in the email was a link to a youtube video. A youtube video I had watched the day earlier for FREE. A video that I found by searching "how to unlock an iPhone 5c".

Cellunlocker.net did NOT provide me a service. To take my money without doing a single thing for me is fraud.

when I demanded a refund they refused and then had the nerve to send a follow up email asking my thoughts on their service and if I had any suggestions.

I am livid and feel ripped off and taken advantage of. NEVER USE THIS SITE! WASTE OF MONEY! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

jenniferm261
9/8/16

GREAT SERVICE. ANSWER A FEW QUICK QUESTIONS .TYPED IN EMEI# .They Let me know rlght away if my phone was compatible. I MADE MY PAYMENT AND HAD MY UNLOCK CODE Within minutes. Later they followed uo to make sure I had no problems. Thats Integrtity

marcv12
9/4/16

I submitted my order and 18min later got the unlock code for my LG G3, watched the unlock video (which wasn't necessary), entered my code and worked first time (which is nice, as the LG G3 only allows you 10 attempts).

davidw378
9/4/16

Cellunlocker has some of the lowest prices I could find on the web and probably the fastest service. The amount of time from the moment I paid my invoice to the moment I received an email with my unlock codes for my LG G2 (D803) was 10 minutes.

Cellunlocker.net is now in my bookmarks because I'll be using them every time I or someone I know needs a phone unlocked.

63 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question