US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

cjstuc
2/27/17

The price of the product is cheap.The quality of the product is the best.The services of the product is really good.The delivery system is good.

sharminv1
2/16/17

Please do not use their services. I was promised that i would get the key within one week and i did not. After that i tried contacting them and they did not reply to my mails and after 7 mails they contacted me and gave me another date which of course they were unable to deliver

lirav
2/16/17

Excellent service mi t mobile was unlocked in one day. Thank you i recommend it.............................................

dianaz9
2/13/17

It took like 1 day to unlock my phone and very good price! I received an email that my phones is unlocked, and I didn't even need to do anything except for turning my phone on, that's all.
I would recommend this website!

alisonm48
2/10/17

Placed order on Monday, had code last night, followed the instructions and it's working great.Very impressed.

keithm99
2/9/17

Had to unlock a rogers phone in Canada. Spent a couple of days reading reviews and just wanted this to work. It appeared many of the poor reviews were user error or customer service issues. This led me to believe the actual unlock service worked, so I went with these guys. Quite simply, this is legit and it works. Took a couple of days for the unlock confirmation email to come in and it was easy. I know its hard to rate 5 stars, just like its hard to rate a person 10/10. but this worked as describe, no issue at all for me.

dilc1
2/9/17

I never thought I will be able to unlock my T mobile phone, because for T mobile there is a special app that need to use for unlocking provided by T mobile. I saw that cellunlocker.net has a service that unlock T-mobile phone which uses the T-mobile app. I placed the order. Three days later I got the confirmation email. Then I followed the specified protocol. Boom.... my T mobile s7 edge unlocked permanently.......

tiyenal
2/4/17

I used cellunlocker for my HTC phone about a month and a half ago and paid 41$ after conversion from USD to Canadian dollars. My code did not work and after a MONTH AND A HALF of trying to get a refund I am left without a refund and now without any money to buy a new SIM card for my new phone that was given to me out of pity (due to being an extremely broke student who relied on this company to work).
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, they will not reply to your emails once they have your money and they will not issue a refund unless you continually hassle them over a ridiculous time span. To get a refund you need to take a video of the IMEI and unlock code not working which is extremely hard when you don't have a phone due to this situation!!!! Still waiting for my money back.
Horrible service, absolutely a money grab and nothing more.

davidd305
1/30/17

Cell Unlocker provided 2 codes which didn't work but wouldn't give me a refund. doctorSIM provided a code which did work - for less than half the cost of the Cell Unlocker codes. Avoid Cell Unlocker.

alvaror6
1/18/17

Cell Unlocker, www.cellunlocker.net

I have a Huawei Ascend G7 and took me months to unlock. I tried a few online services and even going to the carrier's shop. Nobody could give me unlock codes and made me wait for weeks.

FINALLY I decided to use Cell Unlocker services and in less than 24 hours I had a working unlock code. Not only that but their customer support service was quick and reliable.

5 out of 5 stars. Totally recommend it.

silvyg1
1/12/17

Unlock code recived fast, functional and great service. Now I can use my galaxy s7 edge in any carrer I'm so happy.

davep105
1/7/17

This phone unlocking website is horrible! I ordered my phone to unlock on the 26th of December 16, I understand that the holidays will delay the process, but as of today 7Jan2017, my phone is still not get unlocked. I contacted them several time inregarding my order, they told me the latest would be 6th of Jan, well, I have received nothing yet, but with a locked phone. When I first get the email it's 4days. But it appeartly take way more than that. If you are about to get your phone unlocked and reading the reviews before you order. My suggestion is not give this website a try. There are many other websites that does the same services and cost the same, why pick something that taking FOREVER to get done. They also have horrible customer services ..... I tried to leave a comment on their website, after I left it. It says the comment needs to get reviewed to publish, in other words, they control what comments to put on and what not to. When I visit their website the second day, of course, my comment magically disappeared. If you go to their website and take a look at their comments, it's all positive. Really ? Or they just delete all the negative ones. I'm a fair person and hardly leave negative feadback. But for cellunlocker.net, I want to let other folks know a bit about how their services really are. The funny thing is , once you ordered on their website, u cannot get refund. Their reason is order is already submitted. The only way to get refun is the unlock is not working ...... so, think twice before you still want to do this .

stevieg4
1/5/17

Can't lie sometime it take 7 days sometimes 1-2 days depends on the carrier
Your phone lock to but other then that it work grate, will come back again!

jamesk190
1/2/17

I placed an order about a week ago for my galaxy s7 with Videotron but still have not heard anything. I sent them multiple emails but they never replied back. I am still waiting to get the code but God knows when..

rebeccam121
12/26/16

The service was great for getting the unlock code. It did take 30 hours to come through but I was informed why it was taking so long.

johnp125
12/23/16

I've had a number of phones unlocked by cellunlocker.net over the years. Never had a problem. My last unlock was a Moto G4 Plus which wasn't identified specifically in their list (G4 only not Plus). I was able to ask for confirmation and get a response almost immediately via their online CHAT option. Placed the order and a few hours later I had the code and unlocked my phone. Doesn't get any better than that.
The cost to unlock my phone was entirely reasonable and substantially less than what I had found locally or at other sites on the Internet. I would have no problem recommending them to friends, family or total strangers.

ashlieb1
12/19/16

It has been 6 days and counting, I chose this site due to other reviews getting unlocked within 24 hours. I was leaving Canada within the week and figured 1-5 business days that's plenty of time by the time I get back it should be unlocked! Wrong, I have spent $60 trying to unlock this phone and i want my money back but because it hasn't stated a negative result they won't refund my money! The robots on the chat have said by the end of the day twice now! The worst is, there is no communication, cannot even tell me what they are waiting on, or even if it states 1-5 days anything longer then that should be an email of an update or something

anishr1
12/18/16

Absolute failure & lethargic .. I applied for an unlocking code.. hoping to get the code in 24 hrs.. today's its been more than 5 days.. and all i get is we are processing.. when i asked for refund, they said.. you would only get a refund if their search is negative.. so even if its 5 months they won't refund.. bloody thieves..

mikec262
12/17/16

Great fast efficient service worked first time in less than an hour.

butchs5
12/17/16

They say it could take up to 24hrs to get your unlock code. Wrong! I had my phone unlocked within a few hours of contacting Cellunlocker. Amazing fast service. Will continue to use Cellunlocker.

heatherw71
12/9/16

Fast service, worked great! No complaints.

stevem294
12/8/16

Good company , legit with good customer service

peterh161
12/5/16

See this company on you tube....after being deflated by other unlockers several times i gave this one a try....amazed.... Gob smacked ....LG G3....unlocked in 5mins....yes.....true....so later that day tried another G3....instant again.. 11 dollars Canadian each.....superb price.... Others took 2 days to which i was told unlock unsuccessful...not impressed one bit....i will not hesitate to use cellunlocker.net in the future...5 stars...top drawer...top notch....top site...kind regards and thank you so much

nolans18
11/24/16

AMAZING service, quick work. The code I received and I have 0 complaints. Thanks!

lukass26
11/23/16

Bought a favorite classic Blackberry Q10 that was locked to Rogers an they got it up an running for me within a couple hours.. currently just unlocked a iPhone 5s earlier today, still waiting on the code hoping to be up an running asap, gave me good results before so I came back again!

69 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question