US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

carlor16
9/30/16

I've used their site twice now for two different phones. The first was a Samsung Galaxy S5 I bought from ebay a few years back that was locked to Rogers. Very recently I used them to also unlock my girlfriend's S7 Edge that I got her, which was locked to Fido. Each time, they sent the code via email after about 6 hours, and both codes have worked perfectly.
On a side note, I wonder if some of the bad reviews for this site are actually just fake bad reviews from competing unlock sites. I mean, what's to stop these guys from pretending to be customers and bad mouthing each other on these review sites?
But anyways, these guys worked for me twice so I'm happy.

ahmedh39
9/30/16

try to unlock my Samsung S6, there code failed to do so and they refuse to refund me even after shooting 3 videos to prove it did not work .. i would recommend ebay as you can be easily refunded if it does not work

joaquimt1
9/24/16

I ordered a samsung galaxy s6 edge plus at&t unlock code. The service was super fast and smooth. I had tried 2 other sites before cellunlocker and none of them could get the code for me. this the best and i will always use them. thanks again cell unlocker. :)

rayannd1
9/16/16

Haven't written a review in a while but felt compelled to do so after this poor service, the only reason a second star is there is because the code was delivered. Initially on the site the turnaround time was within 2 days after which I contacted support and got poor service replies and snag remarks like can I just wait. Even after I asked for a refund because it took too long, they never gave me it. Never again will I be using their services and I hope this review proves to be helpful to others in the future.

christines98
9/14/16

Really worth the money and the long wait! It took almost 3 weeks before I got my unlock codes but I didn't mind because I've already tried to unlock my Globe-locked Samsung Galaxy S7 from another site but they were not successful. Two thumbs up for CellUnlocker! Will definitely recommend that you use their service.

wesleyd10
9/11/16

I have been getting phones unlocked on this platform. Great customer service and good understanding of the process.

I recommend Cellunlocker.net for individuals and business owners who unlock several phones.

jakobf3
9/9/16

One star is generous, I would have given zero if I could have!

I never write bad reviews but this is the most scammed I have ever felt and I want to save others from having the same experience.

I paid $80 for them to email me an unlock code. What I received in the email was a link to a youtube video. A youtube video I had watched the day earlier for FREE. A video that I found by searching "how to unlock an iPhone 5c".

Cellunlocker.net did NOT provide me a service. To take my money without doing a single thing for me is fraud.

when I demanded a refund they refused and then had the nerve to send a follow up email asking my thoughts on their service and if I had any suggestions.

I am livid and feel ripped off and taken advantage of. NEVER USE THIS SITE! WASTE OF MONEY! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

jenniferm261
9/8/16

GREAT SERVICE. ANSWER A FEW QUICK QUESTIONS .TYPED IN EMEI# .They Let me know rlght away if my phone was compatible. I MADE MY PAYMENT AND HAD MY UNLOCK CODE Within minutes. Later they followed uo to make sure I had no problems. Thats Integrtity

marcv12
9/4/16

I submitted my order and 18min later got the unlock code for my LG G3, watched the unlock video (which wasn't necessary), entered my code and worked first time (which is nice, as the LG G3 only allows you 10 attempts).

davidw378
9/4/16

Cellunlocker has some of the lowest prices I could find on the web and probably the fastest service. The amount of time from the moment I paid my invoice to the moment I received an email with my unlock codes for my LG G2 (D803) was 10 minutes.

Cellunlocker.net is now in my bookmarks because I'll be using them every time I or someone I know needs a phone unlocked.

idokoo
8/31/16

i just had my iphone 6s plus t-mobile unlocked and i can now use it with anysim! customer service always quick to reply my messages anf the whole service process toke about 3 days! great work i must say.

karolinad2
8/4/16

Received my code within the hour and unlocked my phone right away. Save yourself the $50 carriers are charging. These guys are great.

joeb246
8/3/16

They take your money and when they cant unlock they just keep making you think they are working on it just to keep your money. I have waited over 2 weeks and still no code and no refund.

brandonc49
8/3/16

Got my code within 24 hours and it worked. 10/10 service, very reasonable price

simonh71
8/1/16

The unlock code given failed and the refunds policy is quite arbitrary. So you basically get cheated. I don't own another recording video device to get the process filmed to show the unlocked code doesn't work and at last I'm not going to proceed to another failed attempt with the code that has been given to me just to show it fails. As you may know the failed attempted are getting the total failed try closed to the freezing unlocking situation.
Bad customer service in case of a non working unlocking code on a Blackberry passport. Highly not recommended.

tunuap
7/30/16

Received the unlock code in less than an hour. Instructions were easy to follow. Android device is up and working fine. I would recommend this site to all my friends.

adamr79
7/29/16

This site has never once failed me I will always come to cellunlocker.net first for any unlocking needs from here on out as I had l have always gotten an successful result the first time

robr47
7/28/16

It took approximately a week for the payment to process and for me to receive my unlock code. Once I received the code it worked great on my T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S7.

chrisl175
7/28/16

I was skeptical but tried this site after reading some good reviews. they said most requests were handled within minutes but after mine took over a day I emailed and got an immediate response that I'd get my results in a certain timeframe, and then I did get my code within that timeframe. I'm pretty happy and would use this site again for future GSM unlockings.

mode25
7/28/16

The name tells it all, "No.1". Good quality service. Been with these guys for a long time, trusted, will trust in future.

Keep up the good work guys.

colinc45
7/28/16

Just unlocked my HTC M8 (Rogers Network). I ordered my code which I had received in just under 10 minutes. Found another carrier sim card and unlocked the phone in one try. Thanks for the fast service and follow up emails to ensure everything was good.

terryg51
7/28/16

It was early morning slash late at night (ish) and I needed to unlock my Telus Samsung S5 so I didn't have to use the stupid ass BB Bold phone for work *SHUTTER* (blackberrys=tehsuck) I chose this particular site ilcuz they offered instant unlock code delivery time, perfect! However I didn't get my code till almost 18 hours after I placed the order but it don't matter cuz I got it now and it works fine and u guys offer the best prices. Thank you, Guys.

mw80
7/24/16

I was skeptical at first; however, after having spoken with this company, I am very happy. The phone could not be unlocked and I was quickly contacted a day refunded the full price! They were very clear about what to expect, professional, fast, and clear in their communications. GREAT COMPANY A DAY SERVICE!!

ludmilak
7/24/16

Unlocked my Moto E. Nothing to say, everything was as promised on the website, quick and easy.

nadinez6
7/22/16

Fast, efficient, great service. No complaints. Thanks!

61 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question