US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

karolinad2
8/4/16

Received my code within the hour and unlocked my phone right away. Save yourself the $50 carriers are charging. These guys are great.

joeb246
8/3/16

They take your money and when they cant unlock they just keep making you think they are working on it just to keep your money. I have waited over 2 weeks and still no code and no refund.

brandonc49
8/3/16

Got my code within 24 hours and it worked. 10/10 service, very reasonable price

simonh71
8/1/16

The unlock code given failed and the refunds policy is quite arbitrary. So you basically get cheated. I don't own another recording video device to get the process filmed to show the unlocked code doesn't work and at last I'm not going to proceed to another failed attempt with the code that has been given to me just to show it fails. As you may know the failed attempted are getting the total failed try closed to the freezing unlocking situation.
Bad customer service in case of a non working unlocking code on a Blackberry passport. Highly not recommended.

tunuap
7/30/16

Received the unlock code in less than an hour. Instructions were easy to follow. Android device is up and working fine. I would recommend this site to all my friends.

adamr79
7/29/16

This site has never once failed me I will always come to cellunlocker.net first for any unlocking needs from here on out as I had l have always gotten an successful result the first time

robr47
7/28/16

It took approximately a week for the payment to process and for me to receive my unlock code. Once I received the code it worked great on my T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S7.

chrisl175
7/28/16

I was skeptical but tried this site after reading some good reviews. they said most requests were handled within minutes but after mine took over a day I emailed and got an immediate response that I'd get my results in a certain timeframe, and then I did get my code within that timeframe. I'm pretty happy and would use this site again for future GSM unlockings.

mode25
7/28/16

The name tells it all, "No.1". Good quality service. Been with these guys for a long time, trusted, will trust in future.

Keep up the good work guys.

colinc45
7/28/16

Just unlocked my HTC M8 (Rogers Network). I ordered my code which I had received in just under 10 minutes. Found another carrier sim card and unlocked the phone in one try. Thanks for the fast service and follow up emails to ensure everything was good.

terryg51
7/28/16

It was early morning slash late at night (ish) and I needed to unlock my Telus Samsung S5 so I didn't have to use the stupid ass BB Bold phone for work *SHUTTER* (blackberrys=tehsuck) I chose this particular site ilcuz they offered instant unlock code delivery time, perfect! However I didn't get my code till almost 18 hours after I placed the order but it don't matter cuz I got it now and it works fine and u guys offer the best prices. Thank you, Guys.

mw80
7/24/16

I was skeptical at first; however, after having spoken with this company, I am very happy. The phone could not be unlocked and I was quickly contacted a day refunded the full price! They were very clear about what to expect, professional, fast, and clear in their communications. GREAT COMPANY A DAY SERVICE!!

ludmilak
7/24/16

Unlocked my Moto E. Nothing to say, everything was as promised on the website, quick and easy.

nadinez6
7/22/16

Fast, efficient, great service. No complaints. Thanks!

raya333
7/21/16

They have completely ignored me after I paid for unlocking problem with a Samsung Galaxy S6

romeor13
7/21/16

Unlocked 2 phones today, very simple procedure, very reasonable price, and very fast code delivery time , will definitely recommend this site to anyone who wants to unlock their phone

colinf22
7/21/16

I am disgusted with this company. Almost three weeks of waiting for my unlock code for a Rodgers Canad IPhone 5s. Contacted them multiple times, and been fobbed off with the same reply of.. " sorry,,there is a global delay, it will be done today". They are quick enough to take your money, but have no customer focus. Steer clear!!!

marcop25
7/21/16

they lead you to believe that it will take 24hrs or 48hrs of they need an external unlock. ive waited 4 entire days with no unlock code. Bad choice in my opinion, ive had my device unlocked elsewhere with no delays. they completely suck and they have no customer service other than robots with preprogrammed responces. you can tell im not the only one with delays and they simply do not care about making things go faster.

sorayas3
7/6/16

It unlocked great the first time. Then, when I restored my phone, it became locked again, however they re-did the unlock process for me. That was really helpful.

arasj1
6/30/16

I use this service second time as they do that with perfect result on the end.

therons15
6/30/16

The site was easy to use even by novice standards. Fast service as most other unlock service will chance extra for a 90 min response. Great value for the speed of service and all the information you receive. I not only have my sim unlock but system/network unlock if I did my password wrong 10 time. Defreeze unlock code and subprovider code if it was ATT service issued by another company all at no additional cost.

alonsog
6/26/16

I have two cellphones unlock by cellunlock and very fast I will call them again for my cell needs thanx guys

jilliant4
6/25/16

I used cellunlocker.net to unlock a hand-me-down iphone the night before I left Canada to return to Australia and didn't use the phone again as I'd changed it to my Travelsim. When planning another trip I received the message "No service" so I emailed cellunlocker (not really expecting to receive a reply). They replied within 24hrs and the questions they asked actually helped me to troubleshoot the problem myself. They provide a great service and I'd thoroughly recommend them.

andyl69
6/25/16

They were fantastic. Much more inexpensive than I expected, my code was emailed in minutes, had very detailed instructions, and their customer service was extremely responsive when I had a general question. Highly recommend. A++

tonif13
6/21/16

They helped me fast and very good. thanks again

58 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question