US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

pedrog11

Excellent customer service, got some issues with the first code, problem was solve right away. (in 95 reviews)

danielp47

When I first received my code, it didn't work---not to the fault of CellUnlocker. (in 511 reviews)

aw119

They made sure to provide me with great service and great support with getting my phone unlocked. (in 444 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ludmilak
7/24/16

Unlocked my Moto E. Nothing to say, everything was as promised on the website, quick and easy.

nadinez6
7/22/16

Fast, efficient, great service. No complaints. Thanks!

raya333
7/21/16

They have completely ignored me after I paid for unlocking problem with a Samsung Galaxy S6

romeor13
7/21/16

Unlocked 2 phones today, very simple procedure, very reasonable price, and very fast code delivery time , will definitely recommend this site to anyone who wants to unlock their phone

colinf22
7/21/16

I am disgusted with this company. Almost three weeks of waiting for my unlock code for a Rodgers Canad IPhone 5s. Contacted them multiple times, and been fobbed off with the same reply of.. " sorry,,there is a global delay, it will be done today". They are quick enough to take your money, but have no customer focus. Steer clear!!!

marcop25
7/21/16

they lead you to believe that it will take 24hrs or 48hrs of they need an external unlock. ive waited 4 entire days with no unlock code. Bad choice in my opinion, ive had my device unlocked elsewhere with no delays. they completely suck and they have no customer service other than robots with preprogrammed responces. you can tell im not the only one with delays and they simply do not care about making things go faster.

sorayas3
7/6/16

It unlocked great the first time. Then, when I restored my phone, it became locked again, however they re-did the unlock process for me. That was really helpful.

arasj1
6/30/16

I use this service second time as they do that with perfect result on the end.

therons15
6/30/16

The site was easy to use even by novice standards. Fast service as most other unlock service will chance extra for a 90 min response. Great value for the speed of service and all the information you receive. I not only have my sim unlock but system/network unlock if I did my password wrong 10 time. Defreeze unlock code and subprovider code if it was ATT service issued by another company all at no additional cost.

alonsog
6/26/16

I have two cellphones unlock by cellunlock and very fast I will call them again for my cell needs thanx guys

jilliant4
6/25/16

I used cellunlocker.net to unlock a hand-me-down iphone the night before I left Canada to return to Australia and didn't use the phone again as I'd changed it to my Travelsim. When planning another trip I received the message "No service" so I emailed cellunlocker (not really expecting to receive a reply). They replied within 24hrs and the questions they asked actually helped me to troubleshoot the problem myself. They provide a great service and I'd thoroughly recommend them.

andyl69
6/25/16

They were fantastic. Much more inexpensive than I expected, my code was emailed in minutes, had very detailed instructions, and their customer service was extremely responsive when I had a general question. Highly recommend. A++

tonif13
6/21/16

They helped me fast and very good. thanks again

adamn38
6/16/16

I am extremely satisfied with the service I have received from CellUnlocker.net Here are the points that made me super comfortable.
Paypal to process the payment, so they don't have access to your payment method.
Real time status tracker.
Customer Service Support.
Refund with proof if ever required.

Now, i've unlocked 7 iPhones in the past. I've never really considered an online option because I find it sketchy. My friend recommended this website, so I trusted him. Just to be on the safe side I looked at the reviews and whatnot, and they were all positive. Gave it a go, and am super glad. I've unlocked my phone much faster than previously and saved close to $50.00.

Amazing company and service, would highly recommend to others.

lloydd18
6/14/16

Couldn't ask for more. Unlocked t-mobile note 5. Helped me when I was confused and even check on me after the process was finished. Thanks

serge-claudec
6/11/16

It works and it was real easy. It wasn't expensive at all and within a coulee hours I got the unlock code and now my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is unlocked and wor king perfectly.

peterpanz
6/8/16

The code works well and it's cheap comparing to other services. The customer services is also fast response.

niki174
6/7/16

Excellent service, helping out to the last mile of getting the mobile unlocked!

waynes60
6/2/16

I searched Google for an online mobile/network unlocker and was able to find cellunlocker.net. Without hesitation, i filled up their form and submitted my order. I received an email with details of my order. The turn-around time was 24 hours. I was surprised when after almost 2 hours i received another email stating that my unlock code is ready. I got excited and followed their instruction immediately. The unlock code for my Samsung G930FD (S7) issued by Globe Telecom (Philippines) worked at my first attempt! I can now insert any sim from other telecoms. Mobile Date now works on both sim slots since my Samsung Galaxy S7 is the dual sim version. I would recommend this site for network/sim unlocks. Thank you!

tril12
5/31/16

It can be confusing searching online for info or service. This is not the first time I have phone unlocked and very satified with their service. Their price is right. I tried both cheap and even free arrive and trust me, I paid the price. To keep it simple, I would use their service again.

terryb97
5/30/16

If you have a phone to unlock this is the place. Far far cheaper and much more convenient than anywhere else I looked!

godwinu
5/29/16

What a fantastic job. The code came within two working days. I entered the code and my phone was opened to the world. Great and fantastic job. Thank you guys for a job well done.

Tip for consumers: I will highly recommend. It is an authentic site to unlock your gadgets.

chadb27
5/28/16

I was a bit skeptical at first, but i was referred by my brother that it was legit. I had a good feeling when I browsed cellunlocker.net and was not bombarded with ads and offers like every other google search result trying to find an unlocking service. I am impressed with the speed of having a code returned and also with the much lower cost than to take it many other places online. Very quick, easy, painless and overall a great experience, I would recommend this service and will be to anyone I know who is looking to have their phone unlocked.

marcf25
5/28/16

Thank you very! Thanks to you my phone is unlocked!! Great!!

antonios51
5/28/16

Samsung S4, S5 and S7 Edge unlocked without hitch in a matter of minutes, The code for S5 was issued before AT&T purchased Iusacell in Mexico. Once AT&T took command, phone was locked again, however the same code unlocked it again. Best service and customer suport you'll find in the world! Thanks!

57 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question