US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

alvaror6
1/18/17

Cell Unlocker, www.cellunlocker.net

I have a Huawei Ascend G7 and took me months to unlock. I tried a few online services and even going to the carrier's shop. Nobody could give me unlock codes and made me wait for weeks.

FINALLY I decided to use Cell Unlocker services and in less than 24 hours I had a working unlock code. Not only that but their customer support service was quick and reliable.

5 out of 5 stars. Totally recommend it.

silvyg1
1/12/17

Unlock code recived fast, functional and great service. Now I can use my galaxy s7 edge in any carrer I'm so happy.

davep105
1/7/17

This phone unlocking website is horrible! I ordered my phone to unlock on the 26th of December 16, I understand that the holidays will delay the process, but as of today 7Jan2017, my phone is still not get unlocked. I contacted them several time inregarding my order, they told me the latest would be 6th of Jan, well, I have received nothing yet, but with a locked phone. When I first get the email it's 4days. But it appeartly take way more than that. If you are about to get your phone unlocked and reading the reviews before you order. My suggestion is not give this website a try. There are many other websites that does the same services and cost the same, why pick something that taking FOREVER to get done. They also have horrible customer services ..... I tried to leave a comment on their website, after I left it. It says the comment needs to get reviewed to publish, in other words, they control what comments to put on and what not to. When I visit their website the second day, of course, my comment magically disappeared. If you go to their website and take a look at their comments, it's all positive. Really ? Or they just delete all the negative ones. I'm a fair person and hardly leave negative feadback. But for cellunlocker.net, I want to let other folks know a bit about how their services really are. The funny thing is , once you ordered on their website, u cannot get refund. Their reason is order is already submitted. The only way to get refun is the unlock is not working ...... so, think twice before you still want to do this .

stevieg4
1/5/17

Can't lie sometime it take 7 days sometimes 1-2 days depends on the carrier
Your phone lock to but other then that it work grate, will come back again!

jamesk190
1/2/17

I placed an order about a week ago for my galaxy s7 with Videotron but still have not heard anything. I sent them multiple emails but they never replied back. I am still waiting to get the code but God knows when..

rebeccam121
12/26/16

The service was great for getting the unlock code. It did take 30 hours to come through but I was informed why it was taking so long.

johnp125
12/23/16

I've had a number of phones unlocked by cellunlocker.net over the years. Never had a problem. My last unlock was a Moto G4 Plus which wasn't identified specifically in their list (G4 only not Plus). I was able to ask for confirmation and get a response almost immediately via their online CHAT option. Placed the order and a few hours later I had the code and unlocked my phone. Doesn't get any better than that.
The cost to unlock my phone was entirely reasonable and substantially less than what I had found locally or at other sites on the Internet. I would have no problem recommending them to friends, family or total strangers.

ashlieb1
12/19/16

It has been 6 days and counting, I chose this site due to other reviews getting unlocked within 24 hours. I was leaving Canada within the week and figured 1-5 business days that's plenty of time by the time I get back it should be unlocked! Wrong, I have spent $60 trying to unlock this phone and i want my money back but because it hasn't stated a negative result they won't refund my money! The robots on the chat have said by the end of the day twice now! The worst is, there is no communication, cannot even tell me what they are waiting on, or even if it states 1-5 days anything longer then that should be an email of an update or something

anishr1
12/18/16

Absolute failure & lethargic .. I applied for an unlocking code.. hoping to get the code in 24 hrs.. today's its been more than 5 days.. and all i get is we are processing.. when i asked for refund, they said.. you would only get a refund if their search is negative.. so even if its 5 months they won't refund.. bloody thieves..

mikec262
12/17/16

Great fast efficient service worked first time in less than an hour.

butchs5
12/17/16

They say it could take up to 24hrs to get your unlock code. Wrong! I had my phone unlocked within a few hours of contacting Cellunlocker. Amazing fast service. Will continue to use Cellunlocker.

heatherw71
12/9/16

Fast service, worked great! No complaints.

stevem294
12/8/16

Good company , legit with good customer service

peterh161
12/5/16

See this company on you tube....after being deflated by other unlockers several times i gave this one a try....amazed.... Gob smacked ....LG G3....unlocked in 5mins....yes.....true....so later that day tried another G3....instant again.. 11 dollars Canadian each.....superb price.... Others took 2 days to which i was told unlock unsuccessful...not impressed one bit....i will not hesitate to use cellunlocker.net in the future...5 stars...top drawer...top notch....top site...kind regards and thank you so much

nolans18
11/24/16

AMAZING service, quick work. The code I received and I have 0 complaints. Thanks!

lukass26
11/23/16

Bought a favorite classic Blackberry Q10 that was locked to Rogers an they got it up an running for me within a couple hours.. currently just unlocked a iPhone 5s earlier today, still waiting on the code hoping to be up an running asap, gave me good results before so I came back again!

ulricho
11/15/16

Makes me feel sad, for the rest...

Seriously Cellularunlocket.net were able to unlock a phone that other companies could not generate a code for. I tried 2 or 3 others and they had to give a refund and suggested the phone was locked to a contract or was blacklisted (it was not). These other companies took 24 hours to generate a no-code and here's your refund.

Meanwhile, Cellunlocker generated the code within an hour or two, and I was using the phone before lunch. They are simply the best. Nobody does it, quite the way they do. Baby baby, oh baby they're the best...

lanosej
11/13/16

Hello please my Nokia lumia 635 is locked to a specific mobile operator. Please what's the unlock code.

chadl33
11/10/16

I just wanted to say. If you are searching the net for cheaper , not to sure sites to unlock your phone. Don't bother. This site has never let me down yet. Sure some codes took a little bit longer. But they keep in contact with you the whole time. Risk free site. Thanks again

francisj5
11/10/16

CellUnlocker is the way to go easy, fast and reliable, i recommend to eveyone

serges6
11/6/16

Been doing business with this site for a while, seemed like a good place to unlock phones. Some delays here and there but over all they always delivered. On my last order they desired to compleatly screw me over, unlock service for Bell iPhone 6, took 1 month to deliver and then after I got it unlocked, it went back to being locked after phone restore. Sent them multiple emails but was ignored on purpose. Now I am stuck with a phone that's locked and can't be properly unlocked due to the service that was performed by cellunlock.net. And I have a record of all the email conversations that we had and those that were ignored.

fdff2
11/2/16

I needed a code urgently; kept chasing always told 'will get code soon'. Took 3 days. Code did not work. Did not get refund

jasonc151
11/1/16

Unlocked a Samsung Galaxy S5 linked to Bell Mobility in Ontario. The website said a Samsung USUALLY takes 1-3 hours to process. Mine took around 6 hours but I got the code and it worked just fine. Keep in mind the business hours are M-F between 9-6. I sent my 3 hours before end of business day and still got it before the weekend. The youtube site was easy to follow. Would definitely recommend and would use the service again.

rustamb
10/30/16

i got my phone unlocked within 10 mins with this website. ordered unlock code for Samsung s7 edge and recieved it in 5 mins. very quick very easy. so happy. cant thank enough you guys. after getting robbed by other website i was a bit worried but now only will be using Cellunlocker, thank youuuu

aidad2
10/29/16

Quick and simple. Put in my info, paid, and within a couple of hours had the code and followed simple instructions, DONE!
Only put 4 because it was US dollars so as a Canadian it went from 24.99 to about 33.00 (still less than carriers at 50.00 plus tax.)

66 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question