CellUnlocker.net reviews

Tel: 1-800-507-9077
sales@cellunlocker.net

amberj51
8/17/17

Tried getting tmobile to unlock phone for months, spent hrs on end with them. Google unlock codes and found this website. I figured it would be a gimic but thought I would try one last thing since the network providers told me my $300 (Still brand new) was worth $0. It took several emails back and forth but they never stopped helping me until it was complete. They even had a tech named Rafa B remote in to my computer while the phone was plugged in to it and were able to unlock it. I was so excited I could not believe they really did it

emilys171
8/14/17

First time trying a website to unlock my phone and I am so glad I picked this one. They were super fast about getting the code to me! And it worked right away, with no issues at all! Definitely recommend them!!

anecitae
8/9/17

Highly recommended cellunlocker ever.i was very hesitant at first because it was my first to use any unlocker company. I did not expect that so easy to follow the step yahoooooo I am absolutely happy .

kevinl176
7/24/17

Unlocked S8 locked to Rogers (Canada), second or third time using their site and every time have had prompt delivery. Highly recommended!

joes701
7/24/17

Super awesome. Super cheap. Super fast. AND THEY CANADIAN!! I was a little skeptic about it. Cause it was too cheap. But once I saw PayPal and the fact they were canadian. I was sold.

badreddinem
7/23/17

Samsung galaxy note 4 locked on att ,I received the code within few hours and it unlocked the phone no problem thanks

alexl146
7/21/17

I purchased their service on July 1st, now it's the 22nd of July my phone is still locked and they have not responded to any of my emails (2) Avoid these people at all costs!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Just don't do it

tylerc53
7/20/17

easy to fill out form and affordable. I got my code within 24 hours and unlocked my phone with no problem. they even send u a link with instructions on how to do it but its so simple they arnt needed

dougt36
7/12/17

I have unlocked 4 phones with Cellunlocker.net in the past several years. Every one has worked great. No problems ever, so I continue to use it. Btw the store where I bought the phone, told me to contact the telecommunications company after three months, and they would unlock the phone at that time. I informed the store staff that I would have it unlocked by the next day. And I did!

toml145
7/11/17

Ordered Iphone7 plus unlock code and was expecting it within the week. Instead i waited 4 weeks and they ended up just refunding me saying that they couldn't get me the code..

sunnys45
7/10/17

DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS OF UNLOCK UR PHONE .JUST THEY R MAKING FOOL PEOPLE .I PLACE ORDER ON 28JUNE AND TODAY IS 10 JULY .CALL HIM ABOUT MY ORDER THEY WERE ASK ME MORE 50$.TO DO UNLOCK MY PHONE

evandroa1
7/7/17

I had tried to unblock by rom in 3 different methods and I could not, here the result was in 1 hour and it worked 100% in Brazil

Tks

davidc550
7/7/17

Thank you Cellunlocker, the code worked perfectly! I contacted them first because my cell model wasn't on the list, but they told me to use a general Samsung Mega 2 model, so I made the order and recieved my code in less than 12 hours. Worked at the first try. Thank you!

igorp19
6/26/17

They promise unlock code in 1-12 hr and I receive code after 16 hr , in that time I get free unlock code from Samsung chat and switch Cell company but Cellunlocker would give refund.

timw26
6/26/17

I have used CellUnlocker for a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 about three years ago and a LG K10 last week. Stated process time is 1-24 hours. Both my unlocks took about two hours. Very easy to follow instructions and checks before paying for the unlock. I recommend for anyone who wants to unlock their phone.

guillaumel13
6/21/17

Contacted CellUnlocker for my Nokia C2 locked by Bell. They sent me 3 codes within 12 hours as expected. I contacted the helpdesk who responded within a few hours with a recommendation on which code to use. Then I followed the instructions and... it worked! Thanks CellUnlocker!

jeffreyl60
6/20/17

I bought the cellunlocker service for my samsung s7 edge that was locked to rogers. The service was smooth and hassle free, not to mention prompt. I got my unlock code in a couple hours and it worked no problem. very easy to use. I recommend this service.

luisg72
6/10/17

I was hesitant at first but I still made the payment. 2hrs later I had my code sent through email and unlocked my phone with NO HASSLE. Excellent service, recommended.

dannya31
6/9/17

I don't know how many times i've requested unlocking from this site but honestly i recommend you guys out there to visit them at http://www.cellunlocker.net. Very legit site. Good Job Guys - danyoceans@Yahoo.com

rajur9
6/7/17

i unlocked with 8 different type of latest smartphone & tablet such as LG, Samsung & Apple. each of them worked very well.. no complain so far.. only complain price is little high.. everything else is good

danielr158
5/29/17

I must admit I was nervous about this service. I have 3 phones to unlock so I decided to try my lg v20 from AT&T first. I paid 9.99 and it took less than 24 hours to receive the unlock code in my email. Still very nervous, I put the code in my phone and to my surprise, Boom, it works. I will never doubt you guys again. The next 2 phones I will be unlocking is a Samsung Galaxy s7 edge and an iPhone 7. Thank you guys for an awesome service you provide.

jimm1396
5/8/17

Received the code to unlock my Telus locked Samsung S4 within 24 hours. Entered the code and the phone was unlocked immediately. Can't complain.

mitchb25
5/6/17

they give you prices in USD even tho the site is canadian to make the cost seem lower. once you've paid, there are no refunds. gypped.

zdravkos2
5/2/17

I was amazed with their fast and affordable service.I will recommend to all my friends and family. Also I will use to my other phones in family

richarde74
4/25/17

Do not buy a code from this site! It's a RIPOFF. Sent numerois emails and they dont respond and Im still waiting on the code 7 days later. I will report them to BBR. AND YOU GUYS SHOULD TOO.

Helpful answer

Hey , If you have a order with them send them the no of your order and the issue you wanna resolve and they will respond you . I never call them just chat and emailed them and they did answer me

By Marcel M. on 8/1/15
Helpful answer

You will have to set up your outgoing and incoming settings. You'll also need to find the correct APN or VPN settings on your mobile carrier website.

By darek j. on 8/10/15
Helpful answer

inbox can sometimes filter the righteous mail as spam.

By Simon A. on 5/19/16
Helpful answer

All I can say is that I had no trouble unlocking my BlackBerry phone by following the instructions. They followed up on my experience the next day to see if I had any problems. You need a sim card to connect to the Virgin network. You can get this at a Virgin Mobile store or on line. You can go on line to sync your phone and follow the instructions.

By Ken M. on 5/2/15
Helpful answer

I travel a lot and I have owned many cellphones. I have always found the network providers to be really uncooperative regarding unlocking "their" phones. Yesterday my sister needed her phone unlocked and we were in a hurry so I went online and found Cellunlocker. The website is really clear, it cost less than $20.00 Canadian, and I had my sister's phone unlocked in less than an hour. The entire process was very easy, I think if people are struggling, it's because they haven't taken the time to read the directions. Measure twice, cut once!! Highly recommended.

By Rosemary K. on 8/27/12

1 to 2 days and then a, matter of minutes

By Tiffany c. on 7/8/15

Thank you!

By Cellunlocker -. [CellUnlocker.net Rep] on 2/17/16
Helpful answer

you have to go to their site, where you can know if your imei is good and can be unlocked. If they can't unlock they'd refund the money back. Sure.

By besci j. on 6/25/15
Helpful answer

Yes I agree supply and demand think of the last time you sold something if you ever have would you have asked for more if you thought u would get it....?

By Tiffany c. on 7/21/15
Helpful answer

same here after i purchased the unlock code in 24 hrs they sent me an e-ml with step by step instructions , very simple and easy communication great staff there working ..

By Paolo F. on 1/28/16
Questions? Get answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other customers.

7 Photos for CellUnlocker.net