Review of CafePress

Louisville, KY 40258
Tel: 1-877-809-1659

joer233
10/22/17

I have stage 4 melomia cancer. I bought 7 shirts. I love them. I ware the shirts when I go out. All the nurse's love them. I would. Definitely buy more. Take it from me it's great a great. Company.

craigs122
10/21/17

Terrible experience..They promised 40% off but read the fine print, Just quickly turns into a lie, if you have money to throw away this is a good place to throw it. If you work hard for your money and want decent value stay as far away from this company as you can!

doubleu
10/4/17

Low quality period better off with a paper bag . Will never purchased anything from this company again . Usually I don't write reviews but I was so disappointed my conches wouldn't let me rest .

melissam220
9/20/17

I spent a lot of time looking at some great items that CafePress has to offer. Finally when I was ready to check out, the cost of shipping was more than half the cost of the items I was buying. I was purchasing 5 sets of greeting cards and the shipping was going to be $38.99!!! Thats just crazy! They need to find a new carrier or new way to ship if they want to keep their customers.

jadeb20
9/3/17

I needed help with an exchange and cafepress not only responded immediately, but fully refunded my purchase without any hassles and allowed me to keep the product for donation to charity. You can tell a really great seller by how they handle a problem - 5 stars to cafepress.

ukumbwas
8/23/17

We have not had a lot of sales yet as we are just getting stores up and beginning promotions and marketing. But a few too many of our buyers complain that the shirt products they want are unavailable, enough to warrant our real concern as a seller, questioning CP support of product stock. We are wondering if it's possible to get general notices of unavailable products on some forum there or by email. Nonetheless, this is really troubling for us. Is this an on-going issue for CP?

jasonm255
8/2/17

I've been trying to open a Cafe Press store for WEEKS now. I keep being asked to give my financial information and social security number. When I do I get a message saying that I will get an email to verify everything, but no email comes. I've signed up for something by another company to see how quickly I would get a verification email and it happened within minutes so I know its not an issue on my end. After waiting for 36 hours I contacted customer support. I was told it wasn't their department and to contact another department and was given the email. It has almost been a week now and I never got a reply. It seems odd that once they get my financial info and SSN I never hear from anybody. I know a lot of other people have done okay with them but that's how most scams work, they come through for some and rip off others so it doesn't seem so obvious. I'm keep a close eye on my bank account and credit score for the next year or five.

ismerys
7/19/17

BADLY SERVICE! My order was cancelled by them because they say that not tenian available none of 3 shirts that queria to buy. I enter to the page of cafepress to check the condition of my order and takes myself this surprise, if it is not like that me entirely that my order was cancelled. Not receipt some notification. My question is: if they do not have the shirts that they publish, in order that they have them in sale?

arthurl22
7/14/17

I ordered a customize mug for a Father's Day gift. The mug was well packaged and the printed text was what I requested. The recipient liked the gift.

melissal116
6/22/17

bought something for a party on the 24th estimated delivery 20-21 so plenty of time - I was so wrong, it was still in the states on the 22nd and DHL tell me they wont delivery until the 29th! so now useless never buying from them again

nv22
6/15/17

After years with them, CAFEPRESS just closed my shop due to my geographical location and they do not even pay you any pending commission. I have to say, very disappointed of cafe press. I will definitely say negative things from now on about cafepress. NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE.

sabrinaf6
5/31/17

The order was canceled and yet when I check my card transactions it shows they still took my money. I have no product and yet they took my money. If anyone knows a legit site for customizing shirts plz let me know

warrenm35
5/24/17
• Updated review

So, last night I got home from work and my first order was waiting for me. It had the picture of my vehicle on it and was processed with no problems. My second order, with a picture of one of my other vehicles was canceled because Cafepress claims they don't allow photos of vehicles to be put on anything due to licensing. But, obviously, that is not true as they processed and shipped 2 mugs with a photo of one of my cars on them. When I pointed this out to customer service, they totally ignored the fact. they have horrible customer service and obviously have no idea what their policies are or aren't. I won't be using them again for anything. I recommend VISTAPRINT as I have had no issues with them.

“Contradiction in service”
5/22/17
• Previous review

One day I decided to order 2 mugs with one of my classic cars on them. The order was processed no problem. A couple days later, I decided to order a mug with one of my other cars on it. Cafepress canceled my order stating it was against their policies. When I filled out the form asking why, they stated they didn't process things with vehicles as it could cause issues with the Car manufacturers. My car is over 35 years old, I own it and the photo i sent in. Also, it that were the case, why was the other order. I have used my photos of my cars to get things produced before, Cafepress is the only place I had problems with. I am sure Chevy and the others don't mind the free advertising seeing as no claims are being made. I would not recommend using cafépress as they don't seem interested in doing what they advertise they do.

kenb118
5/9/17

I have spent many hours opening stores and creating original designs to be viewed on CafePress. To give you a great example of the degree of my getting ripped off, I just sold a coffee mug for the retail price of $11.89 - I was paid $.59 in royalties. If you are really serious about selling your design on t-shirts and other items, Redbubble and Zazzle are far better places. What CafePress is doing should be illegal!

cindyd67
5/6/17

This was my first time using this site. It was very easy to use and I was pleased with the selection. I would order from this site again.

mc589
5/5/17

My order was a simple one, and within a few days was informed it was shipped. Alas, it took two weeks to ship one fridge magnet.

marijat1
4/27/17

First time ordering from CafePress and it was a great experience! My mug arrived in perfect condition with good packaging before the expected delivery date. I contacted customer service a few times to receive an order update and they were very helpful and e-mailed me back the same day. Outstanding customer service. Will definitely be ordering from here again.

lanig2
4/21/17

I ordered two charms as a gift to my friend. Initially, she only received one, but it was promptly corrected when I brought it to their attention. I am pleased and will use Café Press for gift giving again.

Response from Social S., CafePress Representative
Hi,

We're very sorry your friend did not receive both items. Please send an email with your order number to social@cafepress.com so we can investigate.
jeanner15
4/8/17

I love the note cards I ordered. They are perfect and arrived in just a few days! I definitely will use CafePress again.

Response from Social S., CafePress Representative
Hi Jeanne,

Thanks for your feedback! We're very glad to hear you love the note cards :)
jimp125
4/5/17

These guys steal from the artists who create the designs on their website. Nothing short of thieves. They also heavily censor their Facebook page, remove all negative comments, and block anybody who complains. AVOID!

haroldc28
4/5/17

Beware when ordering a t-shirt as they are cut at least a size small. I ordered a large but it felt like a medium when I tried it on. My bad since I didn't send it back. Sometimes sending back is a hassle.

Response from Social S., CafePress Representative
Hi Harold,

We're sorry to hear the shirt wasn't a perfect fit. We have an easy, free 30 day return/exchange policy. If you would like to work something out, please contact us at social@cafepress.com.
dudleyg13
3/29/17

Ordered a t-shirt for my Grandson which was due to arrive on 3/24/17. On 3/28 it had not arrived so I decided to check on it. Customer service advised me my order had been cancelled,but they did not know why! And since their supplier does not tell them of order cancellations they don't notify their customers. What's worse, the person I talked to didn't seem to care!!

Response from Social S., CafePress Representative
Hi,

We are very sorry to hear you were not notified of the cancellation. Please email social@cafepress.com. We'd be glad to look into this further.
henryh79
3/28/17

I ordered 2x license plate frames from them, it's 2 days before it's supposed to get here, I went to check my order status and they cancelled my order without ever notifying me. Definitely never going to use this site again.

Response from Social S., CafePress Representative
Hi Henry,

We're sorry to hear you did not receive the cancellation email. Please email social@cafepress.com with your order number so we can look into this.
heatherb157
3/17/17

My daughter created a custom shirt for a school project and we ordered it through CafePress. We even paid for rush shipping to make sure we received it on time. They cancelled the order and never notified us! My daughter received an E on her project.

CAFEPRESS HAS 0 ETHICS! Have your merchandise printed at a local print shop.

Response from Social S., CafePress Representative
Hello Heather,

We're very sorry to learn the order was canceled without notification. Sometimes the cancellation emails end up in spam/junk folders. We'd be glad to look into this matter further. Just email social@cafepress.com with your order number.
josiev
3/10/17

Had some issues with sizing and prints for some gifts so I called them up. They are happily sending me replacements at no charge and I don't need to return the originals. They made it super easy and simple! I will definiteley use them again!

Response from Social S., CafePress Representative
Hi Josie,

We are sorry the original order didn't work out. However, we are glad to hear you found the replacement process easy and simple! We'll be sure to share your comments with the team.

I had a problem with the Fish Patches I ordered. They Did Not Iron on as they were supposed to.....so we sewed on. BUT-I was given Some of My Money Back. I was very Happy With The way my complaint was handled.

By Judy T.

I as well have only ordered t-shirts, but to be honest I was less than satisfied. Not only was the turnaround time extremely slow, but the quality of the shirts were simply ok, off color from what I had ordered, but the worst thing about ordering through Cafe Press is that I was then billed $9.99 a month for something I never agreed to, or signed up for. I believe my credit card information was compromised and charged without my consent. I had to jump through hoops to get the money back and eventually changed my credit card information so that they would never bill me without consent again. Needless to say I do not plan on using Cafe Press ever again.

By Alexander L.

The material is thin and cheap, and the images are distorted to a blur. I tried with 3 redo's on a shower curtain and they never got it right. The hole for the hooks are just that...holes. No support to prevent from ripping. After the 3rd try to get it right I had a choice of a 20% restocking fee or another try because the 30 day policy was over after all of the redos. This was a 2 month process and the shower curtain wound up as a freeze protector for my plants last winer:(

By Bev D.
Questions? Get answers from the CafePress staff and other customers.

21 Photos for CafePress