US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

janed193
2/17/17

I first opened a shop with Cafepress when they first started this site many years ago. Now, they are scamming shopkeepers by giving them less than what they are supposed to get for profit.

Watch every sale you make and see if the profit is less than what it is supposed to be. It looks like they have been scamming shopkeepers for a while. I noticed my profits were 50% less. I called and asked what is going on. They said that it is a technical error. However, they never fixed the error months later. My account still shows 50% less profit.

They also said that this technical error happened before, which made me more suspicious that they are still having this so-called error months later and they have not fixing it.

So, I researched online and found out that other shopkeepers are experiencing the same thing. So, I closed my shop.

BEWARE!

rachaelm26
2/15/17

I would not buy from here again. Item was faded and looked very old. Size was 6 months but looked like size 0.

danag44
2/11/17

If I could give "No stars" that's what I would offer because that's what I received-
No product
No notice of the cancellation of my order
No response to my email

So they will receive NO business from me in the future

patt815
2/9/17

I ordered two baby items - a romper suit and a hat in blue - they arrived today. While the printing is fine and quality okay my gripe is the two items are a very different shade of blue...
P&p very expensive!
I doubt I will order again

maryt164
2/4/17

I have ordered from this company a long time ago but I won't now that I see all the liberal crybaby merchandise. Not giving my money to morons.

andyp56
2/3/17

Gave it 2 stars instead of 1 because the customer service was really good when I requested a refund. The image printing (black printing on a white curtain) shower curtain was terrible. Looked like a kid colored the image on with a sharpie. Very faded and lines not clean at all.

brittneym18
1/31/17

Don's use cafe press. I had ordered a gift on November 17th. I paid for express shipping which was too expensive, AND i had to tack on an extra ten days for international shipping. None the less, I have contacted Cafe press multiple times about my order, every time I call they tell me things I already know. My order still has not arrived and it has been almost 3 months. Such a waste of time and money. I want mine back!

Tip for consumers: Should receive no stars

curtc10
1/28/17

I am a professional commercial artist who sold his designs through CafePress and my experience appears to be typical for many people who made the same mistake. Allow me to cut to the chase: documents in my possession prove that nearly $7,000.00 worth of merchandise with my deigns were sold through CafePress between 2006 - 2008 . . . . yet I never received a nickel of the royalties contractually due me My attempts at contacting management were stonewalled: I was placed on hold indefinitely, transferred endlessly and then disconnected multiple times. It's now time to call an attorney. Do yourself a favor: avoid this company and tell your colleagues about it.

thomasp85
1/20/17

Why oh why oh why did I send these crooks £59 without reading reviews??? I have been tracking my goods and they have been at Heathrow customs since 10th Jan, awaiting payment by the company. My emails unanswered. Other review sites are even worse than this, one gives average 2.2 out of 10. I can only imagine those giving 5 stars are posted by cafepress.

vickim42
1/10/17

I ordered a gift on the 12th December accepting it would not arrive for Xmas, delivery date was noted as being 29th Dec to 3rd January. It is now the 11th January and I have been advised the goods "should" arrive by 17th January. I can only hope that if and when it does arrive it will be a decent product. Poor form CafePress.

karent93
12/28/16

I ordered a pug ornament. It was delivered late. It was a cheap ceramic piece of crap that was not even printed correctly -- was off-center. It looked nothing like the picture of the product online. This is a horrible company! Do NOT order from them!!!!!

petram8
12/25/16

On 12/14/2016 I order a couple of customized items (travel mug, mug,..) as a Christmas gift for my family overseas. I even paid extra for shipping to arrive on Dec 23, 2016. The email confirmation stated that the order was placed and I'd recieve another email once the items shipped. However, after Tracking my order on 12/21, curious, why I haven't recieved another email. I learned that the status of my order was canceled!!.... So I sent an email requesting an explanation on what happened. Was suppose to get a reply within 48 hours.... Haven't heard back.
I am very disappointed and will not order from this site again!

archiew17
12/23/16

General Hospital woman's zipped hoodie on 12/14/2016 that was in stock was informed on 12/23/2016 item was out of stock. This is gift for my elderly aunt who loves General Hospital

rustys20
12/23/16

I ordered one cup on December 13th. They promised to have it delivered to me by the 23rd as it was a christmas present. I even paid extra money for shipping to make it happen. I emailed and called them after the item was not shipped in timely manner. All emails were guaranteed to be replied to within 48 hrs. 2 weeks later I have yet to receive a reply. They assured me over the phone that the item would be "processed, shipped, and delivered by december 23rd." So I elected not to cancel the order as I trusted them. Big mistake. I finally received notification that my item had been sent on December 22nd with an estimated delivery date for december 29th. This company is a bunch of liers and cheats. I would never recommend them nor will I ever be doing business with them again. This business should not exist. Try zazzle instead

johnc647
12/22/16

You buy something for a gift and something totally different arrives. So you spend 15 minutes on hold to their 'customer services departement' which isn't staffed and is overseas. No European number (I'm in UK). Emails go unanswered.
It may as well be a scam as I have a terrible product that I didn't order and no way to get a refund.

AVOID THESES SHYSTERS because it's a glorified scam

alanr49
12/22/16

The same as other reviews. Money is paid, goods do not arrive and emails go unanswered. I'm suprised Amazon host this lot. AVOID

simons90
12/22/16

These people are a disgrace. Money taken, order not delivered and never replied to an email. The site is a blackhole and the matter has been reported to my bank as fraud transaction to try and recover my money. Beware !

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site.

olivej4
12/19/16

CafePress uses individual "store" sellers to drive traffic to their own merchandise.

We started a store in CafePress.com to sell T-shirt designs during the Thanksgiving and Christmas season. CafePress instructed us to start our own "store" within their website so we could get a commission from each sale. We spent a considerable amount of time placing our artwork on the t-shirt models, coffee cups, clocks, etc. We promoted each item heavily on Facebook, and other social media.

Everything seemed to work for a few days until the company blocked the purchase links for each item in our "store." Our customers were unable to purchase our items because the links were down. Customers could then be redirected to CafePress's home page where buyers could purchase CafePress items (that gave us no commission). In other words, our networking brought customers to CafePress's website, but our customers weren't able to buy our products, so we were unable to collect a commission.

CafePress is using designers to drive traffic to their website but will disable the sale links in individual designer's "store" at any time without notice or valid excuse. This forces customers to search CafePress website and perhaps buy something else directly from CafePress.

I have contacted CafePress several times in order to resolve this problem but they haven't responded in anyway whatsoever.

cheff
12/16/16

I ordered a shirt and it was too small, so I called them and they instructed me not to return it and that they would send out a replacement, and they did free of charge. The only thing I didn't like is that they do not send an email order confirmation

hannahk26
12/16/16

I ordered a Sticker from CafePress. Shipping status hasn't changed. It's been over two weeks! Tried contacting them more than once and no one would respond. Total crap. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.

laurah151
12/15/16

I ordered a gift from Cafepress on Nov 29th, I still haven't received my product yet , its now being over 2 weeks since I purchased it. I paid extra for express delivery to have it delivered on time, and it still has not been delivered on time . I would advise not to buy from this company, I have been back and fourth with Customer service about my order, Customer service take time to reply back so if you want a quick response from this company I would advise to ring them not wait for an email which takes days for them to respond back. I will not be using this service again and I will not be recommending this to any of my family or friends. Absolute Disgrace over two weeks and still no sign of my purchase.

deel41
12/12/16

Everyone was so nice when i complained that the Photo Guinea Pig Blanket i purchased as a Christmas gift had a streak through it.
They said; "Keep it and we'll send a replacement".
They sent me another one, but it was defective too, with only three white borders instead of Four. I'll givie them to the homeless - but it's embarrassing giving them inferior products.

Tip for consumers: Read the FEED BACK first. I wouldn't have gone through the trouble, disappointment and loss of money if i had read it first.

maea8
12/6/16

I purchased customized flip flops and the straps on the children's sizes are huge and are way over sized. Not practical at all!

toddm65
12/2/16

I spent two hours pulling together art work and learning how their online configurator worked so I could put some art work on a stainless steel travel mug and the next day that sent me an e-mail stating they could not do the mug because I used a picture of a car (a picture of my son's personal car that was going down the road and obviously not a manufacturers picture because the car was modified) and that is proprietary as it belongs to the manufacturer of the car. This was one travel mug for personal use by the car owner. Anyone in there right mind would know that his is OK to do. Another thing the did, and they stated in the e-mail that the did it, is that they locked up my art work so I could not have access to it...so now I have to start all over somewhere else. They have no business locking up MY WORK...what a bunch of jerks! If they are going to be super zealous then they should list all the things they are SCARED to do before you even start and I emphasize SCARED as opposed to realistically being illegal. These people owe me for 2 hours of my life back!!!!!!!

duncanm39
11/22/16

I ordered two hats with logos.
The hats are poor quality with off square stitching and the logos were applied crooked. They obviously do not check the quality of their merchandise before shipping.

13 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CafePress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question