US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

christinec88
9/22/16

I ordered a hoodie and received a crewneck by mistake, but I also ordered the wrong size. Not only did CafePress send the jumper in the right size, at no cost to me, but they waived the shipping fee and let us keep the crewneck as a gesture of goodwill. And ... delivery was within days of ordering in both cases. Very happy with the product and delighted with the customer service!

brittanyp20
9/10/16

The high shipping costs are terrible wait for coupons before you order, otherwise i haven't had any problems except for the cost of shipping being so high.

jeniferp3
8/23/16

I sent for, some greetings cards of Persian cats. Not only are the very poor quality but we're also damaged during shipping to the point the cards are unable to use. Waste of money

kristinaz1
8/20/16

Since our first negative experience with the duvet for my son, we have received the replacement at no cost. This time the image is flawless and it arrived rather quickly. Although I prefer it be made if a different less heavy material, my son is happy and loves it! Glad I gave them another chance.

celtyk
8/5/16

Paid 15 for expedited shipping. They sent it parcel select. The thing where dhl hands it over to usps in about a month and then it gets lost.
I HATE CAFEPRESS! When someone pays big bucks for expedited shipping then they should at least use USPS first class mail!
USPS said parcel select is 4th class mail!!

laurenh52
8/4/16

Found a t-shirt I liked on CafePress & ordered it. Chose the least-expensive option for shipping. When I got to payment page, I assumed the option I chose was in place, & didn't find out til following page that it was a higher shipping charge that was applied. Received an e-mail order confirmation from CafePress. Could not go back on the site to change this, but since I'd chosen AmazonPayments for payment, I contacted it about this, the following day. The day following day after that, I get an e-mail from CafePress staing that my order has shipped.
Suffice to say that I cannot & do not recommend CafePress as a site to do any business at. Stay away from it. There are other places to get whatever CafePress sells, leave it alone.

krisr32
7/22/16

I purchased a license plate frame for $20 (plus $7 shipping). The logo on the two adhesive label strips was so blurry to be unrecognizable. The adhesive doesn't even fully stick to the cheaply fabricated metal frame, but curls up. A complete waste of money. I have ordered shirts from Café Press, but never again will I order from them. The garbage-y purchase arrived pretty quickly, though. Learned my lesson.

melindaf9
7/22/16

The customer service lady was wonderful, she did everything within her power to create a good outcome for me, but there's not much she (or any employee) can do about fundamentally bad production standards at CafePress. Change has to come from management.

I ordered a printed blanket and pillowcase: each with a different design on them. The blanket has longish "hairs" and the image is just on the surface, so when the hair separates, white gashes breaks the image. Also: the colors are cartoonish compared to the richer image online. The colors on the pillowcase look washed-out an faded compared to the online image - it actually looks like an over-used pillow case. Never again.

Tip for consumers: Be nice to the people you deal with on the phone - they don't make the decisions.

karinas10
6/8/16

I placed an order late at night, and the next morning I realized, I made a mistake. However, when I called to change it, the order had already shipped, which is incredibly fast. So, they were very courteous and changed my order on their own cost!
That was really an incredible experience, and I am very grateful.

karenf75
6/2/16

I can't believe what low ratings people have given CafePress. I have ordered there many many times and gotten great service and great products. I also sell my designs there and make some money doing it. This is a great company. Maybe it is just because most people who are happy with a site do not write reviews.

vickies12
6/1/16

CafePress is an excellent source for gifts. They are perfect when it comes to finding unique designs and the sizes needed that no one else seems to carry.

not134
5/18/16

I found an item I liked and added it to my cart. I began checkout and Shipping was $6.49. I noticed a promo code for 20% off. So I added the coupon code and started to checkout and the Shipping INCREASED to $8. What a rip off. Offer a coupon code, then RAISE the shipping prices to offset the coupon?? Needless to say, I didn't place the order. Will shop somewhere more honest.

ba7100
5/16/16

Cafepress skims money out of seller's accounts constantly due to so-called "technical issues". They will make excuses for weeks, months, sometimes a year will pass with no reimbursements. Then it will happen again, same outcome. Shady.

williamd101
4/27/16

They charge outlandish prices and wont deposit money in a real account once it has cleared the 30 day mark... On top of all of that, somehow even after you have earned your royalties, they hold them until they reach a threshold,,, and if somehow you don't make that threshold within 365 days they charge you that money for administration fees... So they basically stealyour hard work and effort... While they make a killing in profits... If this has happens to you please email me at merlinawakend@yahoo.com I am passing this information on to a class action law suit lawyer and he is planning on going after cafepress.

debrab63
4/24/16

I was very disappointed with my order. I ordered a duvet cover and the print quality was poor. The image is blurry and the colors are weird. The fabric was some kind of open weave industrial polyester. It is an extremely ugly duvet cover. I wanted to return it but was charged a 20% restocking fee plus i lost the money paid for shipping and duty. I have paid 75 $ for something i will never use.

corit2
4/21/16

I ordered custom pint glasses with my company logo and contact information. I uploaded my logo to their template and added text above and below it. They shipped very quickly (I had them by the end of the week) and the print quality was good (although my logo was transparent which I didn't expect) but when I was looking at them, I realized the design was crooked. I lined it up with it straight surfaces and realized that one side started straight and then curved up or down, like they had just put a flat design on a curved surface. It would be one thing if they all looked the same but the design on each cup curved in a different direction with no consistencies! I emailed customer service and they sent me replacements free of charge and told me to keep the first set. I got them in 4 days and guess what: the replacements were crooked too. I won't be ordering pint glasses from this company again.

franr12
4/19/16

I tried to order a shirt for my grandson and I couldn't get the order to stay in the cart after several attempts. I called them and the girl on the phone was no help at all. She couldn't find the item I wanted to order. So I hung up and found another company -Uber prints to do the shirt for me with no trouble.

reneeb43
4/18/16

Worked with them by phone and email to use an image. Once approved I received confirmation that all was well. Several days later I go to check the order status - CANCELLED. I jumped through several of their legal hoops to use our national logo only to have the final product cancelled with no notification. I will never use CafePress again and hope this saves someone else the hassle.

janicer12
4/5/16

I saw a T-shirt with a quote from Captain Jean Luc Picard on it, "Shut Up Wesley" on CafePress' site. I thought my daughter might like it as she is a big Star Trek fan. I ordered the shirt and paid a little more for shipping to get it on time for her birthday. It arrived on time and she LOVED it. I truly think it's the first gift I have given her since childhood that she has truly loved. It's been over three months now, she wears the shirt often and it's holding up well. I could have scoured stores for days and never found that perfect gift. Thanks, CafePress!

annew45
3/23/16

I paid quite a bit extra for "faster" shipping but a slow boat from China might have been faster. The shirts I bought were made in Mexico and very low quality at a premium price. I should have known better than to pay more than $30 for a t-shirt. In this case I don't feel I got what I paid for. Would definitely not order from them again.

davidc329
3/14/16

Ordered a coffee cup and they painted over my picture. Customer service couldn't see the problem. Would you pay almost $30 for this cup? UPDATE: The company contacted me and sent me a replacement free of charge and told me to keep the original. With that I have to increase my rating and thank them.

karenh136
3/10/16

I ordered a few gifts last week,and after ordering them read some of the reviews only to see a lot of complaints about time and poor gifts.
Well iv received mine in less than a week and I must say all gifts were fantastic I'm so pleased
Thanks don't believable you read .

ligiat
2/26/16

So classy and elegant! I absolutely love it. The price was great, $8.97 on sale and the shipping fast. It is a very good quality stainless steel reproducing a painting http://www.cafepress.com/+poppy_field_square_ring_original_acrylic_painting,1729059519

Tip for consumers: They have unique items, perfect for special gifts.

celestew1
2/18/16

They told me that the image I wanted to use for 1 shirt for myself was copywriter and that they wasn't going to charge me but they couldn't make shirt. But 3 days later I get charged for shirt I think they sent me a blank plan black sweatshirt for 54$ that now I have to send back and hope I still get a refund for.
I have never had so many problems with a company in all my life. Why would you send a blank sweatshirt why that's just stupid

marys294
2/16/16

I have ordered from cafe press too many times to count. I have never been disappointed. They are awesome. Prices are fair - even on the custom items. The site is easy to use, even creating custom items is easy. I can't tell you how many times I was looking for something specific or unique and cafe press was the only place that had it. And the shipping is always quick too. Again, I've never had any problems with them. I was actually surprised their rating wasn't higher when I just looked on here. Been ordering for years and will continue!

10 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CafePress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question