Review of TeePublic

Tel: 1-844-233-5033
support@teepublic.com

fartys
4/15/19

Let suck some $#*! people! come on teepublic likes cocks and pussyfooting. blah blah blah blah blah is what i say.

skyec14
4/15/19

I placed an order on 3/28 with Teepublic. They used DHL to mail the package. Today is the 04/15 and DHL hasn't updated tracking for the package since 4/2. Everytime I tried to get and update from DHL the only way to contact them was through an automated messaging text system that gave no information and advised to contact the company where I made my purchase. I contacted Teepublic by chat because that is the only way to get ahold of a live agent, there's not phone number to contact and a group email and that is it. I let them know the situation and they stated the only thing they could do is reorder a new package, ground shipping with UPS. They used UPS this time I'm guessing because they have had issues with DHL. As I would not receive my package for another 4-7 days, I asked for a credit or for the package to be shipped immediately. They ignored my request repeating that they have placed another order with ground shipping. They refused to let me speak with a manager and we're not willing to do what was right. I asked to cancel the order and refund my card. The agent did that with no problem. This company would rather lose your business than do what was right. I will never use this company again. Awful customer service.

randolphs26
4/14/19

Just ordered a shirt 20 min ago it instantly took my money from credit card but I decided to cancel and thier saying it will take 3 to 4 weeks to receive my refund completely ridiculous.

katherines162
4/14/19

Finally got the T-shirts after several weeks. The fabric smelled like petroleum. The designs were dull in colour, blurry and sticky. The fabric of one was paper thin and there was a hole in it. Would cost me more to return, so I'm just taking this as a lesson learned from now on.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

billw349
4/9/19

My thought: Tried Teepublic since the graphics I wanted wasn't something I can find normally online or instore. $108 for a tshirt, baseball tshirt, and hoodie + shipping. Takes 3 weeks to get created and shipped. Tracking # didn't work when trying to see where my package was based off the email they send you with tracking info. Cheaper to low quality type material used to make your stuff. The print is just ok. Nothing clear and sharp, nothing too fuzzy. Probably will need to turn them inside out and wash on cold if I want them to last. Would I try them again? Probably not unless they offered a discount or coupon for a future purchase.

angelg75
4/6/19

Really disappointed with the quality of the products. After 3-4 weeks I got them delivered (2 t-shirts) and noticed that the prints on the t-shirts were smudged and doubled. They also had a strong smell of vinegar which was super awful.

Also, If you're an artist t-shirt designer and want to make t-shirts and sell them, I recommend you to order from a local company and do bigger batches to buy them at a lower cost. Lower cost, better quality.

Not worth selling them on this site when you get only like 5% by item sold.

traeshawner
3/3/19

So I was trying to buy this shirt and when I put in my card info it kept getting declined and yet the transactions went through!

DO NOT BUY ANY BULL$#*! FROM THIS STORE! ITS A FAKE AND SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN! I'M VERY PISSED OFF THAT I WON'T BE GETTING A SHIRT AND IT TOOK MY MONEY IN THE PROCESS! Bastards.....

sergiox
2/4/19

The print isn't sharp but the t-shirt looks like good quality. U can tell it was copied from a bad image. The trade mark symbol is recognizable. The outline from the logo to the letters are fuzzy.

dds8
1/26/19

Terrible fabric and sizing, low quality screenprint. I ordered a sticker and it literally looked like my computer printer would have done a better job. And for the price... would NEVER recommend or purchase again.

alanm318
1/14/19

I ordered two tank tops with words printed on them, when I received them the words weren't on the shirts. So I got ahold of customer service they said it's because my shirts were white and not colored, and I have to pick a colored shirt and the will swap out with me... If they knew this why not tell me when I ordered, but most important why did they ship a product that wasnt complete. Another thing is the shirt material that my order was made on is flimsy and totally see thru, it's that thin.

garlandr18
1/7/19

I ordered a 3 x shirt long sleeve from this piece of $#*! outfit and they not only didn't send me what I ordered they sent back a lying ass email. See below.

Hi !

Hope you're doing well!

I'm following up with you about your recent Order #2597132. We were waiting on your answer in order to proceed with the next steps. We've been notified by our warehouse that there is no stock available in the product you've chosen, and unfortunately, this means that we are unable to print your order.

Let me know if there is a different color, size, and/or garment you would prefer, and we can print the design on that. If you prefer, we can refund you in full for the order.

Please let me know how you'd like me to proceed, apologies for any inconvenience.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Iulia

TeePublic

I have emailed this $#*! 3 times telling them to refund me my money. They never reply. I reported them to American Express.

marya874
1/6/19

Wonderful quality t-shirts and amazing customer service! I highly recommend this company and will definitely shop with them again!

adriand136
1/1/19

Quality is solid and reliable. I ordered a shirt a size too big, without a second thought they sent me the right size for free. The best customer service I've seen! Great quality, only thing to improve is shipping time.

alexm532
12/31/18

I was looking for a new place to sell some new designs. I chose TeePublic because I own a shirt that my friend bought me a few years ago. It's a perfectly fine tee with wonderful and vibrant colors so I was confident in my choice of print on demand site.

Unfortunately time has not been kind to TeePublic, I uploaded and perchased one of my own designs in hopes to get a decent product. I understand that the printing process would change the color for the final print but the blue green color I had turned into a gross faded gray. Fine, its not too bad, the other colors turned out fine so its something I will have to adjust for in the future. But the STREAKING was horrendous. The design looked like it was printed from an old inkjet that needs a cleaning. You can look in at the picture to see, the right half is what I would hope it would look like and on the left you can see the terrible streaks. Look elsewhere for your meme shirts for now.

davidf709
12/29/18

Ordered an Ollivanders sticker. Even though it is only 3 inches, the print is very pixelated like it came off a cheap InkJet printer that was running out of ink. The sticker itself is very papery instead of vinyl-like. It simply won't work for what I wanted and frankly, I can't think of any place where it would look good. They should not sell stuff they can't make well.

jasons635
12/23/18

The shirt is see thru. The design is junk even though in a picture it looks clear. The scoop neck is huge and will fall off my daughter. This looks like it was made by a blind person doing knock off concert shirts.

Tip for consumers: Avoid it!!!!

deew83
12/23/18

I do not like my shirts I ordered I could have ironed that on myself. It looks sloppy it does not look like the picture . And upon receiving it the shirt smells horrible. Also it took sooo long to receive. Very expensive for this trash. Very unhappy will not order from here again

christinas299
12/21/18

I had an issue with something I bought and I reached out to them and the quickly responded and fixed my issue . Very happy with the service they provided. I will be buying from here again .

cm359
12/20/18

I ordered two shirts. One was sent and the other cancelled as they didn't have it. I complained as I paid expedited shipping for two shirts. TeePublic sent a replacement shirt for the cancelled one at no cost.

chrism861
12/19/18

Quality of print is not good, I can tell if I wash my large sweatshirt - which is already very small it won't even fit my pet cat. I tired to get an exchange but did not receive any response from their support team
#stayaway!

alexandrak39
12/8/18

The problem of such websites are the uploaded graphics and therefore the quality of them you cannot check beforehand.
I ordered a shirt, the process was smooth but the quality of the picture itself is so bad that you can see the pixels.
Another point is that there are a lot of copyright issues. For example Disney graphics.
There should be a quality check before you can earn money with 'your' designs.

martak8
11/28/18

If you need very expensive floor rug, this is the shop for you. I ordered "PREMIUM" t-shirt as a gift to my beloved one and on the day of his birthday I was ashamed of what I presented him. Very thin fabric (as see-through thin, really), very smelly, very poor I don't know what, because it had never laid near "QUALITY" in any sense... I feel cheated, paid $30.99 with shipping for this shi*t, it's not worth even a penny of your hard earned money (you better just throw it away to a dust bin, why not). After the 1st wash it get even worse - I did not suspect it could, but it did. The printed design began to faded away. I am so mad at myself I did not read the reviews before the purchase. It was a terrible mistake.

donnal292
11/9/18

Ordered 4 space force t-shirts, all xl female, "tri-blend" (they came 97%cotton, 3%spandex) all fit differently, some way too big! Noticed that they carefully cut off previous tags and stamp TEEPUBLIC on them. The designs were faded looking. All made in Pakistan! Some had black specks on the designs too. Bad quality

dawnm270
11/4/18

It's over 30 days and still haven't received my order. DHL Global says my order has been delayed and never any updates -can't speak with anyone at Teepublic chat-if you can find a time when they are available

edc201
10/31/18

The company is selling "Trailer Nasty" merchandise which is trademarked to Vicki Barbolak. She has not give permission for this use so it is in violation of US Copyright/Trademark laws. We have asked them to stop and they have ignored our requests.

IF they ship your order, and don't count on it being complete if it does even ship, it takes about 6 weeks!! Don't order from these people!!

By Kari D.

I know it's too late now, but maybe this will help someone in the future. This info can be found under their FAQs section on their website: Where do your products ship from? Our apparel products will ship out of either Florida, Iowa, or Nevada. Stickers also ship from Iowa. Wall art ships from Wisconsin, while hard goods such as cases, notebooks and mugs will ship from Georgia.

By Candy M.

Questions? Get answers from the TeePublic staff and other customers.

14 Photos for TeePublic