Review of TeePublic

Tel: 1-844-233-5033
support@teepublic.com

mariaa388
7/10/19

Well the t-shirt are fine (Smells awful!) My problem was that when I took the black t-shirt up from the bag, a spider came running out! I thought that maybe the spider was from my own mailbox (Because I have a bunch of spiders in my mailbox at the moment) But no, the package was completely sealed, so that means the spider came from the factory... I'll recommend you, next time check and see if a spider is in the bag.

christiand101
7/2/19

Paid for Next Day Air on a order that said it could no more than 3 days to ship. They sent me a BS Tracking # on the 3rd day and it showed no movement for 5 days. So much for next day air. No response from CS...
Order Number 3103258

harrisonk14
6/18/19

Ordered four t-shirts 10 days ago which still has not been processed. Shipping would be another 7-10 business days. So expect about a month to receive your order. Needed these shirts for a present. What e-commerce company takes 20 days to complete an order nowadays?

jennyb140
6/17/19

I paid for shipping. A month later, still no shirt. I contact support, they send me another one. That one never comes either.

elizabeths581
6/17/19

I placed an order with them on the 6th of June, and they still have not sent it. They refuse to tell me when they will send it, even though they have debited my account for the purchase. Their website FAQ states orders will be shipped 3 business days after the order is placed, but they are well beyond that timeframe, and they are refusing to answer me. Horrible customer service, do not order from them.

katyk19
6/11/19

I have been shopping with TeePublic for several years. Over that time, the quality of the shirts has tanked. Over half my tees have holes or the seems have come undone. I appreciate the variety of graphics and have always been pleased with customer service. Just the product itself doesn't hold up to the price point.
I have purchased a lot of art prints and have been very happy with those.

yvonneh60
6/10/19

I ordered a tote bag and a coffee mug. Both were high quality.
The tote is extremely thick and durable. I love them both.

davidm2024
6/8/19

Ordered 2 long sleeve tees from this company. Same design two sizes one for me one for my son. Lambeau Field design and we have worn and washed the tees about 5 times since. The designed prints are fading already to the point it is hard to recognize the stadium. Poor quality printing and service. It took me 2 weeks to get my order. Do not recommend.

angels140
6/4/19

Today I got in the mail 2 tee shirts I ordered from Teepublic. What a disappointment. Over the past few years I've purchased many of their tee shirts. About 40 in total. The quality of the cotton fabric was great, but now has changed. Unfortunately it is inferior. Both tee shirts are black. The colors on the printed design are no longer vibrant and the black is no longer a true black. The fabric feels rough. What happened Tee-public?

lydias62
6/4/19

I had inquired about a Rubinstein hoodie, but was told that it is not available. However, after looking online, I noticed that it is available through your UK website. Would you please explain why it would not be possible for you to honor my request through your sister website? Also, your website is rather complicated, and there doesn't seem to be a way to speak with a customer service representative.

mikez112
5/4/19

Very thin tee shirt. Something like the cheapest shirts at Walmart. Very disappointed in this $25 shirt.

johnsonm48
4/30/19

Great service. Great quality products. I love the shirt design. The shirt was better than I expected it to be. Order was delivered on time. Will order more soon

carolineh91
4/26/19

The quality of the shirt is nice but the shipping took almost two weeks after I paid extra money to have it ship in 6 days. How long does it take when you don't pay extra? In the world of two-day shipping, get it together.
When I contacted customer service, he didn't care and did not refund the extra money I spent when it was not delivered on time. So that will be my last order with them. Scam.

fartys
4/15/19

Let suck some $#*! people! come on teepublic likes cocks and pussyfooting. blah blah blah blah blah is what i say.

skyec14
4/15/19

I placed an order on 3/28 with Teepublic. They used DHL to mail the package. Today is the 04/15 and DHL hasn't updated tracking for the package since 4/2. Everytime I tried to get and update from DHL the only way to contact them was through an automated messaging text system that gave no information and advised to contact the company where I made my purchase. I contacted Teepublic by chat because that is the only way to get ahold of a live agent, there's not phone number to contact and a group email and that is it. I let them know the situation and they stated the only thing they could do is reorder a new package, ground shipping with UPS. They used UPS this time I'm guessing because they have had issues with DHL. As I would not receive my package for another 4-7 days, I asked for a credit or for the package to be shipped immediately. They ignored my request repeating that they have placed another order with ground shipping. They refused to let me speak with a manager and we're not willing to do what was right. I asked to cancel the order and refund my card. The agent did that with no problem. This company would rather lose your business than do what was right. I will never use this company again. Awful customer service.

randolphs26
4/14/19

Just ordered a shirt 20 min ago it instantly took my money from credit card but I decided to cancel and thier saying it will take 3 to 4 weeks to receive my refund completely ridiculous.

katherines162
4/14/19

Finally got the T-shirts after several weeks. The fabric smelled like petroleum. The designs were dull in colour, blurry and sticky. The fabric of one was paper thin and there was a hole in it. Would cost me more to return, so I'm just taking this as a lesson learned from now on.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

billw349
4/9/19

My thought: Tried Teepublic since the graphics I wanted wasn't something I can find normally online or instore. $108 for a tshirt, baseball tshirt, and hoodie + shipping. Takes 3 weeks to get created and shipped. Tracking # didn't work when trying to see where my package was based off the email they send you with tracking info. Cheaper to low quality type material used to make your stuff. The print is just ok. Nothing clear and sharp, nothing too fuzzy. Probably will need to turn them inside out and wash on cold if I want them to last. Would I try them again? Probably not unless they offered a discount or coupon for a future purchase.

angelg75
4/6/19

Really disappointed with the quality of the products. After 3-4 weeks I got them delivered (2 t-shirts) and noticed that the prints on the t-shirts were smudged and doubled. They also had a strong smell of vinegar which was super awful.

Also, If you're an artist t-shirt designer and want to make t-shirts and sell them, I recommend you to order from a local company and do bigger batches to buy them at a lower cost. Lower cost, better quality.

Not worth selling them on this site when you get only like 5% by item sold.

traeshawner
3/3/19

So I was trying to buy this shirt and when I put in my card info it kept getting declined and yet the transactions went through!

DO NOT BUY ANY BULL$#*! FROM THIS STORE! ITS A FAKE AND SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN! I'M VERY PISSED OFF THAT I WON'T BE GETTING A SHIRT AND IT TOOK MY MONEY IN THE PROCESS! Bastards.....

sergiox
2/4/19

The print isn't sharp but the t-shirt looks like good quality. U can tell it was copied from a bad image. The trade mark symbol is recognizable. The outline from the logo to the letters are fuzzy.

dds8
1/26/19

Terrible fabric and sizing, low quality screenprint. I ordered a sticker and it literally looked like my computer printer would have done a better job. And for the price... would NEVER recommend or purchase again.

alanm318
1/14/19

I ordered two tank tops with words printed on them, when I received them the words weren't on the shirts. So I got ahold of customer service they said it's because my shirts were white and not colored, and I have to pick a colored shirt and the will swap out with me... If they knew this why not tell me when I ordered, but most important why did they ship a product that wasnt complete. Another thing is the shirt material that my order was made on is flimsy and totally see thru, it's that thin.

garlandr18
1/7/19

I ordered a 3 x shirt long sleeve from this piece of $#*! outfit and they not only didn't send me what I ordered they sent back a lying ass email. See below.

Hi !

Hope you're doing well!

I'm following up with you about your recent Order #2597132. We were waiting on your answer in order to proceed with the next steps. We've been notified by our warehouse that there is no stock available in the product you've chosen, and unfortunately, this means that we are unable to print your order.

Let me know if there is a different color, size, and/or garment you would prefer, and we can print the design on that. If you prefer, we can refund you in full for the order.

Please let me know how you'd like me to proceed, apologies for any inconvenience.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Iulia

TeePublic

I have emailed this $#*! 3 times telling them to refund me my money. They never reply. I reported them to American Express.

marya874
1/6/19

Wonderful quality t-shirts and amazing customer service! I highly recommend this company and will definitely shop with them again!

IF they ship your order, and don't count on it being complete if it does even ship, it takes about 6 weeks!! Don't order from these people!!

By Kari D.

I know it's too late now, but maybe this will help someone in the future. This info can be found under their FAQs section on their website: Where do your products ship from? Our apparel products will ship out of either Florida, Iowa, or Nevada. Stickers also ship from Iowa. Wall art ships from Wisconsin, while hard goods such as cases, notebooks and mugs will ship from Georgia.

By Candy M.

Questions? Get answers from the TeePublic staff and other customers.

15 Photos for TeePublic