Review of TeePublic

Tel: 1-844-233-5033
support@teepublic.com

cliffs28
2/21/18

The quality of the shirt was poor. I ordered a tee on Jan10/18 and after waiting a month I still didn't have it. The DHL website said it had been delivered, so I emailed them. To their credit, they resent a replacement on Feb11/18 and I received it on Feb20/18.

The problem is the quality of the shirt. Super flimsy material (I could practically see through it) and the transfer looked like one of the old iron-ons my mom used to make for me as a kid. I order shirts from TeeFury and they are always of exceptional quality, and WAY less expensive (compare a $15 shirt at TeeFury to a $40 shirt from TeePublic).

I definitely won't be ordering anything from TeePublic again.

armandof8
1/31/18

Ordered an item on 01/10/18, by 01/20/18 it had not arrived (no movement on tracking). Customer service reconfirmed my address on 01/22/18 and supposedly reshipped the item. Again, by 01/30/18 it had not arrived (again, no movement on the tracking). I reached out to customer service and requested a refund. The reason they gave me for it not arriving was that the postal service must have had some issue, which is total BS. Why do I never have issues with Amazon deliveries then? Their individual seller simply did not ship the item, only selected that they had through the website and they did not address this issue at all.

I will never order from TeePublic again and would advise you to avoid them as well.

arisj
1/29/18

I have been a designer in TP for 3 years. In December 2017 there was a lot of sales, I am very happy. In mid-January 2018 I have not received payment from TP, it turns out my account has been suspended for reasons that are not clear, I complained but not responded.

TP robbed my money $ 70, $ 40 for January & $ 30 payouts in the following month.

josephh127
1/3/18

I ordered a Cactuar shirt from the site and accidentally had an old address auto-fill for the shipping information. After tracking the shipment, I realized my mistake and gave them a call. Samantha answered my call and was very helpful. I was able to have another one sent to me with no charge. I was expecting to have to pay for another shipment so it was quite nice they were understanding. The shipment arrived at its expected time and the product was exactly what I was looking for. Overall a good experience for messing up my own order.

kouy1
12/22/17

If I could, I would give them 0/5 stars. First of all, it took nearly a month for my t-shirt to arrive. When it did arrive, it was AT LEAST 3-4 sizes to small and it looked like CRAP! Based on what I received, I assume that the images are heat pressed onto the t-shirts. I could tell because some parts of the artwork never made it onto the shirt; I am assuming because they're still stuck to the press! Do not order from this website unless you want to pay $20 for a worthless piece of cloth!

Tip for consumers: I posted a picture with the shirt that I received on top of another shirt; both are supposed to be XS.

lindak161
12/21/17

Quality of tee $#*! was very, very poor. Looked like a child made it. The logo wasn't colored in, a lot of black throughout it. A waste of money.

karenm418
12/19/17

I could tell right away that my shipment was hung up but was told several times I had to wait the full 10 delivery days. Of course, 10 days later, no shipment and not enough time to re-order/receive the items in time. I wouldn't advise ordering from this site unless you have months to wait, and for sure wouldn't count on them for gift unless you have a solid plan B for when your items don't arrive.

carlab58
12/16/17

I'm 4'11" and wear a size 4 in jeans. I thought SURELY a ladies classic tee would fit. Wrong. It is literally cut to fit a female someone with no chest at a size medium. They have a no refund policy if you try it on. Don't waste your money!

dawna56
12/3/17

The print completely or almost completely disappeared on all of the t-shirts I have bought. I admit I did not wash them on cold, maybe I should have, but still, they should have held up better than this. For the cost, I expected better. I have 3 new that I have not washed yet, will try cold, hand wash. Will not be buying from TeePublic again. 2 star for all the cool designs.

brianneh3
11/28/17

The designs and artists are what makes you go to a site. The quality is what keeps you coming back, and I am very much a one time customer. Altogether, the three shirts i got, plus shipping, cost $54.99 which is £42.95. Little did i know, I would then have to pay tax on the items, meaning an extra £16. There was nothing about this on the website, or delivery instructions, so i was very annoyed.

The items didnt take long to come, but their quality was really really bad. The colours were washed out and dull, the white writing was faded and looked like something I'd owned for over five years, and the fit and quality was poor. The shirts all looked and wore like they'd been stretched out too far, and hang off me, not because they were too big, They were just poorly made. Maybe that's what i get for not getting the premium shirts?

Anyway, to summarise. Low quality, high price, hidden cost. 1.5 stars and i wont be using them again

shenandoahc
11/22/17

Ordered two sweatshirts. Cost $71.99. My son really wanted these for himself and a friend so I reluctantly ordered. Thought we checked for regular shipping but must have clicked expedited - at a cost of $11.99. Ordered on 11/15. Now 11/22 - not here and they say it could be until 11/28. That is almost a half a month for EXPEDITED shipping!!!! Unbelievable. This place is a rip off.

wearero
11/21/17

I emailed and even tried to call (they won't answer phones). Noticing the recent reviews, looks like I am not alone. "Something is off here," (replied the customer support person on TrustPilot) - yes, it's obvious = TeePublic. I have my suspicions that this company takes orders and does not fulfill them, hoping people forget their orders.

Edit note: I have left this review on other review sites and almost immediately TeePublic actively attempted to flag and call my reviews false. Too bad I have actually receipt and documention of everything.

Nightmare. Ordered a very small, easy order and paid for expedited premium shipping. Their stated terms are 3 business day processing time. Waited... Checked back 5 days later and on 4th business day after checking my status - unprocessed, un-shipped and "pending." Contacted them clearly mentioning that my order was well past 3 full business days, received canned response that orders take "3 days to process and ship," guaranteed. Called - yep - straight to answering machine, told to email. Emailed again, told my order should arrive 16 DAYS from when I ordered. They can't do math and made ZERO effort "to correct the situation" (as they said in their previous comment to the last reviewer who also complained). What about me? TEEPUBLIC, several emails, canned unhelpful and incorrect responses, ruined event. If the shirts were ready on day 5 processing, were they? (I doubt it, doubt they were ever processed) they could have been "expedited" (similar to what I already paid), but nope nothing.

Extremely poor and unprofessional, questionable ethics: one trick some shops use are to take $ on orders and then conveniently not process, notifiy and ship. BEWARE, or simply avoid and don't support - questionable ethics, low integrity.

From my experience, I seriously doubt the shirts were "processed" [zero info] and frankly I have my doubts whether they would have been sent at all.

I even asked them to check and mentioned at first that I would expect the shirts to be sent expedited - no response or reply again to my question. And they never admitted or apologized that the order was past due!

I had no choice but to actually look now for places to leave a bad review to warn others, because there was simply no effort to correct the situation, check on shirt processing status (after the 3 day period had already lapse, etc).

chrisg202
11/20/17

I ordered a shirt Nov 8, 2017, paid $7.99 extra for expedited shipping and it is now Nov 20th and no one will answer the phone there or answer my emails. Terrible customer service!!! It was coming from Florida to NY and still not here. The last tracking place it showed was Stow, Ohio on Nov 13th!!!! I guess I was robbed of $30.00 from TeePublic. Way to retain customers!! This was a gift for someone who was going to wear it in 5 days from now. Guess that isn't going to happen. Very upsetting. When I called and got a lady today in their customer service, she was rude and nasty like I am lying about it!!!

debbies175
11/20/17

I have buy a shirt from teepublic, the customer service is nice,but it have be a long time that I received my shirt.

sophier24
11/17/17

They charged me $7 to deliver a shirt that never showed up, it has been 2 weeks since I ordered the shirt and it still has not arrived. USPS delivers in 2 days for $7. Fraud.

claudiac31
9/26/17

Ordered my item 25 days ago and it still hasn't arrived. From America to Australia I expected a short-medium wait, especially when I paid a decent amount for shipping. Let's hope my order is right or they see this and explain something.
Would give 1 star but giving 2 for the benefit of the doubt that the shirts are ok.

antoniog48
9/12/17

I am really happy with the service. I have bought a few t-shirts, and they have always arrived on time. What's even better is the wide range of designs available!

But there is something which, in my opinion, is really bad, and at the same time one of the most important things to be considered when buying a customized t-shirt, the printing quality. After a few weeks or months, most of my t-shirts' graphics start to decay. One of them had a text that is no longer readable. This is why I wouldn't recommend this website. If not for this, it would be perfect.

adamg57
8/2/17

two of the 4 shirts I bought, they sent the wrong type shirt. I sent them a message 2 months ago through their website customer service and have never heard from them.

mf48
7/25/17

TeePublic is a great site the houses loads of very talented artists for all fandoms. I love the quality of the print and their shirts are super soft. Sizing is great too!

allyh9
3/20/17

TERRIBLE service... still waiting for birthday gift

I ordered a shirt for a birthday present - outside of the 14 days max delivery time mentioned on the website.
Almost one month later I am still waiting.
The worst part is I bought this issue up with them on the 12th day as my package tracking was stuck in a random country for weeks.
Their response? Just wait the 14 days.
After the 14 days - still not arrived. Oh seems its lost. Not our fault though its the package company (err well use a better one - and take responsibility for this poor service you've chosen).
We'll resend it.
Well my response: I already have missed the birthday and had to buy an alternate present. You didn't offer me any other options such as expedited shipping for free or my money back. And there has been no confirmation that you have actually even re shipped it or taken the issue up with the mail company.
I don't recommend this company and won't be buying again. BUYER BEWARE.
(meanwhile I ordered running shoes 2 days ago that are here already.)
EDIT:
This company despite all its emails has still not reshipped this item bought a month ago now. They have absolutely no idea what they are doing and if I could give them 0 stars I definitely would.

TERRIBLE SERVICE with absolutely no regard for the customer and unable to communicate with each other (or have any idea what's going on)

non225
1/9/17

I ordered a sweater with a print on it and the quality was atrocious - the print was translucent and looked like it was breaking down immediately. The colours were all off. It also took ages to arrive and there were extra tax charges that weren't mentioned. All in all, ridiculously expensive and bad quality. Buy from redbubble instead.

Response from Janet M., TeePublic Representative
Hey,

Super sorry to hear about the quality of your tee! If you could please send a photo of the item to support@teepublic.com we'd be happy to get you a free replacement!

Thanks,
manosp1
12/5/16

As a t-shirt designer I had experience working with many gallery sites!
Teepublic is my best choice! Not because all popular and fresh designs are there, but also because the guys there are next level! They are always few steps ahead in every aspect! T-shirt quality & printing is one of the best can be found. Customer service is excellent and very fast. There are tons of other products available apart from tees and definately the best place for gift ideas! Check them out for sure!

Response from Janet M., TeePublic Representative
Hey Manos,

Thanks for the kind words, always appreciated!

Take care,
rachela23
7/7/16

So, this review is based mostly on my first interaction with their customer service. I ended up buying two brand-new shirt designs (after 5 purchases in total), and while one came in looking fabulous, the other did not (see pictures). Not horribly surprised there, I mean, after all it's a brand new design. Things can go wrong in the printing process, it happens! So it was time to check their Customer Service...

I sent in the exact pictures seen below (minus the email of course), and BOOM! In less than 24 hours I had that response in my inbox and a receipt for a new order of the exact shirt at no charge and no shipping and handling. I guess I get to keep the messed up shirt--it'll make for a nice comfy pajama shirt--so no complaints there!

That's some great customer service right there.

READ THE REVIEW BEFORE LOOKING AT THE PICTURES! The pictures show the ONLY bad product I have ever received. Normally their prints come out looking GREAT!

Tip for consumers: Check the New Shirts section often. New shirts are a mere $14.00, compared to the usual $20.00 price tag. You can get a lot of great shirts of your favorite "whatchamacallitz" for great prices this way. I generally recommend 2-3 shirts per order, as the shipping is usually around $6.00-$7.00 per continental US shipment. This maximizes your shirt to payment value.

Additionally, on the print quality, it is what I would consider middle-of-the-road. Wash shirts carefully for max lifespan!

Response from Janet M., TeePublic Representative
Hey Rachel,

Happy to hear our team was able to assist you! Thanks for the kind words!

Have a good one,
scotts89
5/6/16

I bought a tee shirt from them, and except for a small hiccup during the registration process there were no problems. The shirt looks okay, not great, but certainly reasonable for the price.

Response from Janet M., TeePublic Representative
Hey Scott,

Sorry to hear about your experience! If you have any issues with the print quality please reach out to us at support@teepublic.com.

Thanks,
Janet

IF they ship your order, and don't count on it being complete if it does even ship, it takes about 6 weeks!! Don't order from these people!!

By Kari D.

I know it's too late now, but maybe this will help someone in the future. This info can be found under their FAQs section on their website: Where do your products ship from? Our apparel products will ship out of either Florida, Iowa, or Nevada. Stickers also ship from Iowa. Wall art ships from Wisconsin, while hard goods such as cases, notebooks and mugs will ship from Georgia.

By Candy M.

Questions? Get answers from the TeePublic staff and other customers.

14 Photos for TeePublic