Review of TeePublic

Tel: 1-844-233-5033
support@teepublic.com

christopherd194
10/5/18

I paid extra money for "relaxed fit" these shirts are so thin that you can almost see through them, absolutely horrible. Also I'm 6'4" and 280lbs, pretty much anywhere else a 2XL is a fine fit for me, these shirts looked like a small, no one I know who wears a 2XL would ever come close to fitting in these. They almost fit my 5'4" girlfriend, total waste of time and money. Im not the type to be bothered to send stuff back and try and get a refund so these will be donated, but honestly they would be better used to wax the car or clean up an oil spill. Buyer beware!

nancyg263
9/21/18

HORRIBLE customer service. Had to return way too small. Not true to size. I wish I had read reviews before buying. 1 is way too high a rating for this company.

timm452
9/13/18

ATTENTION DESIGNERS! Teepublic blocks your account without telling you the reason. Even if the designs are completely designed by youself!
The problem: Designs that are online, stay online - you can't take them down anymore!
When contacting them, they completely ignore you - Teepublic keeps on selling YOUR PROPERTY and you can't do anything about it!

karid31
9/8/18

My experience with Teepublic is pretty much the same as every other bad review of this company. I placed an order for two tees and a sweatshirt. The tees were delivered almost 3 weeks after the order was placed but the sweatshirt was never included. I had to contact the company, with no apologies from them, and wait another 3 weeks to receive the sweatshirt. The quality of the tees and sweatshirt were the cheapest I have seen. The graphics were poorly printed and hardly visible. I have disputed this order with PayPal and hope to receive at least some of the order amount back. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY! SCAM ARTISTS!!

arib12
8/22/18

They got me too. Ordered and paid w/paypal. No notification or info from company at all. Contacted them and they refunded shipping only. Just steer clear and tell your friends. FRAUD SCAM RIPOFF

willm92
8/1/18

Absoulote worst experience ever, they are liars and mislead you every step of the way orders stickers from them and paid on the website 16 days later NO DELEIVERY emailed them and only then did they represent that the package was returned. My opinion they never sent anything and was just going to steal my money. Then I asked for a refund and they quote 3 weeks to get my money back.

Be warned the place is fraudulent and crooks.....

dis6
7/31/18

I ordered a laptop Case for my E Sports mad daughter. In my mind American goods are synonymous with quality. This was a disappointment. The picture was wrinkly and the padding was inconsistent with thumb size bits missing. Far too expensive for the quality.

laurat28
7/14/18

I ordered an XL shirt from them and when it got here the shirt didn't fit as an XL should (way smaller). On top of that the material is super thin their site made no mention of it being thin, just "extra soft". Right, more like "Extra Thin"
When I contacted them about this they sent this list of instructions to me

"I'm sorry to hear about this sizing issue, and am happy to help. Could you please send a photo of the shirt laying flat (_as an attachment_)
Please be sure to:
- Include either a ruler or tape measure all the way across the front (1" below the underarm) displaying the measurements.
- Show the label as best as possible."

What? Why do I have to go through all that effort just for a return? I have shopped at other custom shirt places that charge less than $35 a shirt and didn't need any of that info when I told them the size was incorrect. For example when I ordered from society6.com and the size was wrong they refunded my money when I contacted them, no questions asked. They too do custom print orders, so TeePublic's excuse that they can't provide refund unless it's defective because they are 'print on demand' is BS.

daniels618
6/27/18

Hi,

Firstly. I tried to send an email to legal@teepublic.com as the phone support specialist told me to dispute the action and I ended up getting emails for the server saying that email address "has errors"

Why did you take down all of my company's art work?

I am the owner of Rockland Maine Seafood Corporation, and the designer f all of these logos. They are my own designs.

Yet, you have only allowed the lobster flag designs... why?

What complaints have been made against me? I have ours of work on these designs... and even have more to upload.

Sincerely,
Daniel Slack
207-691-4717

On June 25, 2018 at 6:33 PM legal@teepublic.com wrote: Dear RocklandMaineSeafood, This is to notify you that, as a result of a violation of our Terms and Conditions ( https://www.teepublic.com/terms ), we have removed or disabled access to the material that appeared at www.teepublic.com/user/rocklan

jasonn100
6/20/18

Having ordered 3 t-shirts recently, all three arrived and it was immediately apparent the prints hadn't been centered on the front of the shirt and in one case was kind of bent, so it looks stupid when I wear it. Won't purchase again.

catherined119
6/7/18

Should have read the reviews b/4 ordering. It was 2-3 sizes smaller than stated, also cheap flimsy material. I doubt they will refund my money as they claim it is made to order. DONT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! MANY OTHER REVIEWERS HAVE THE SAME SIZE COMPLAINT, BUT THEY OBVIOUSLY DONT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT IT.

zackk17
5/29/18

Not sure why everyone seems to have an issue with Teepublic.com.

I placed an order for two t-shirts to be delivered to Canada. The order was processed and shipped very quickly, and I received the order within a week. Upon opening up the package I noticed that one of the shirts was defective, and upon contacting customer service, I received a very quick response. Upon sending verification that the shirt was indeed defective, the agent shipped out another package free of charge to make fix the initial issue.

I've now received the second package, also super fast, and am very happy with both the product and the service.

I'm rating 4 / 5 only because of the small hiccup, but other than that everything was fantastic.

Thanks again to the agents for making sure everything went smoothly.

Tip for consumers: Just be polite if there's an issue and I'm sure they'll attempt to make it right.

samw201
5/17/18

I have ordered two t-shirts from them, both were very disappointing. One was made of super thin fabric, like almost transparent, and the other has dye bleeding so bad, ruin my other clothes. What makes everything worse is that they don't take returns, saying the shirts were custom made for me...unbelievable

lisao72
4/21/18

I ordered an xxl in women's and it could barely fit a 5 year old. I will never order from this place again. Very unhappy with my purchase. I had to order a different one from another site. The quality was poor, the size was not even close.

ks305
4/5/18

Worst customer service ever. I bought two tshirts.They were not true to size, the XL was barely a large, if that. It was three inches smaller than any of my XL t-shirts. The only thing they will do for me is an exchange. You have to pay return postage,even if it is there fault. Typical, they say they are sorry while they stick it to you.

Absolutely the worst people to deal with.

Tip for consumers: I wish i would look at reviews first. These people are horrible to deal with. They say they are sorry for any inconvenience, then stick it to you with an unreasonable and costly return policy.

freds144
3/5/18

I ordered a dozen different shirts after seeing there advert on Youtube. They looked good on video but ended up like cheap Chinese knockoff crap. I talked to Jamie directly and found him to be a BFP. If you need something to clean up spills around the garage, they these are the t-shirts you need.

cliffs28
2/21/18

The quality of the shirt was poor. I ordered a tee on Jan10/18 and after waiting a month I still didn't have it. The DHL website said it had been delivered, so I emailed them. To their credit, they resent a replacement on Feb11/18 and I received it on Feb20/18.

The problem is the quality of the shirt. Super flimsy material (I could practically see through it) and the transfer looked like one of the old iron-ons my mom used to make for me as a kid. I order shirts from TeeFury and they are always of exceptional quality, and WAY less expensive (compare a $15 shirt at TeeFury to a $40 shirt from TeePublic).

I definitely won't be ordering anything from TeePublic again.

armandof8
1/31/18

Ordered an item on 01/10/18, by 01/20/18 it had not arrived (no movement on tracking). Customer service reconfirmed my address on 01/22/18 and supposedly reshipped the item. Again, by 01/30/18 it had not arrived (again, no movement on the tracking). I reached out to customer service and requested a refund. The reason they gave me for it not arriving was that the postal service must have had some issue, which is total BS. Why do I never have issues with Amazon deliveries then? Their individual seller simply did not ship the item, only selected that they had through the website and they did not address this issue at all.

I will never order from TeePublic again and would advise you to avoid them as well.

arisj
1/29/18

I have been a designer in TP for 3 years. In December 2017 there was a lot of sales, I am very happy. In mid-January 2018 I have not received payment from TP, it turns out my account has been suspended for reasons that are not clear, I complained but not responded.

TP robbed my money $ 70, $ 40 for January & $ 30 payouts in the following month.

josephh127
1/3/18

I ordered a Cactuar shirt from the site and accidentally had an old address auto-fill for the shipping information. After tracking the shipment, I realized my mistake and gave them a call. Samantha answered my call and was very helpful. I was able to have another one sent to me with no charge. I was expecting to have to pay for another shipment so it was quite nice they were understanding. The shipment arrived at its expected time and the product was exactly what I was looking for. Overall a good experience for messing up my own order.

kouy1
12/22/17

If I could, I would give them 0/5 stars. First of all, it took nearly a month for my t-shirt to arrive. When it did arrive, it was AT LEAST 3-4 sizes to small and it looked like CRAP! Based on what I received, I assume that the images are heat pressed onto the t-shirts. I could tell because some parts of the artwork never made it onto the shirt; I am assuming because they're still stuck to the press! Do not order from this website unless you want to pay $20 for a worthless piece of cloth!

Tip for consumers: I posted a picture with the shirt that I received on top of another shirt; both are supposed to be XS.

lindak161
12/21/17

Quality of tee $#*! was very, very poor. Looked like a child made it. The logo wasn't colored in, a lot of black throughout it. A waste of money.

karenm418
12/19/17

I could tell right away that my shipment was hung up but was told several times I had to wait the full 10 delivery days. Of course, 10 days later, no shipment and not enough time to re-order/receive the items in time. I wouldn't advise ordering from this site unless you have months to wait, and for sure wouldn't count on them for gift unless you have a solid plan B for when your items don't arrive.

carlab58
12/16/17

I'm 4'11" and wear a size 4 in jeans. I thought SURELY a ladies classic tee would fit. Wrong. It is literally cut to fit a female someone with no chest at a size medium. They have a no refund policy if you try it on. Don't waste your money!

dawna56
12/3/17

The print completely or almost completely disappeared on all of the t-shirts I have bought. I admit I did not wash them on cold, maybe I should have, but still, they should have held up better than this. For the cost, I expected better. I have 3 new that I have not washed yet, will try cold, hand wash. Will not be buying from TeePublic again. 2 star for all the cool designs.

IF they ship your order, and don't count on it being complete if it does even ship, it takes about 6 weeks!! Don't order from these people!!

By Kari D.

I know it's too late now, but maybe this will help someone in the future. This info can be found under their FAQs section on their website: Where do your products ship from? Our apparel products will ship out of either Florida, Iowa, or Nevada. Stickers also ship from Iowa. Wall art ships from Wisconsin, while hard goods such as cases, notebooks and mugs will ship from Georgia.

By Candy M.

Questions? Get answers from the TeePublic staff and other customers.

13 Photos for TeePublic