US Government’s NSF

65%
11410 N.E. 122nd Way, Suite 200
Kirkland, WA 98034
Tel: 1.888.500.9541
Free shipping on all orders!
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

conanm
11/30/16

They have an ebay store which they state they have "More than 10" of an item. ATG Store Item #12174095, Ebay Item number #231725804756. It's a salt and pepper grinder set by Modernhome. This is a standard cheap chinese made set that is available at 20+ other stores on Ebay and the web. They sent me an email stating that it's backordered. I called them, and it's backordered until Feb. I tried to reach them 2 times via Ebay resolution center, called them, and live chat. They still have not cancelled my order and refunded my money. They take people's money for stuff they don't stock, and then make it VERY hard to cancel the order and get a refund.

rayq3
11/6/16

The person that took my order was very helpful. She provided me with additional information on the product and let me know the other options available. Glad to have done business with atgstores.com. Will order again.

I received order quicker than expected:
Order: #6314221
SOSS Door Hardware
Ordered on: 10/29/2016, 4:26 pm
Shipped on: 10/31/2016, 1:31 pm
Delivered on: 11/03/2016, 1:28 pm

mariannes10
10/10/16

Ordered a dresser. It took a couple weeks to arrive and when it did, the dresser was badly damaged; although, the packing box was fine. The delivery driver took the dresser with him and now we are past 3 weeks for my refund. I have been on live chat with them 6 times now trying to get this straightened out and their customer service people are garbage. Still hoping this last one I dealt with yesterday can finally resolve this issue. I have been told multiple times to wait 48 hours for them to process the refund and then up to a week to see it on my credit card statement. Bills are due and I don't want to pay for this or the accumulating interest.

mariam315
10/3/16

I cannot even begin to describe how horrible of an experience we''ve had with ATG stores. Awful. We ordered a bed over 30 days ago and still do not have the correct product! First, we were told the bed would ship immediately, which it did not. After talking to several reps, we finally found one that got the shipment going. The product arrived within 2 business days via fed ex freight. Horrible packaging, one box was ripped open, and another said "BAD" in big, bold letters on both sides of it. We unpacked to see just what we had and what might be "bad," and found we were sent two headboards, rather than the headboard box and footboard box we needed, not to mention one of the headboards was damaged (one in BAD box). We thought, this can''t be difficult, 100% not our fault, and we promptly called in. We very clearly received two headboard boxes. That was over 2.5 weeks ago and we still have not received the correct product. I have called in, live-chatted, and emailed countless times, and my husband has too. Each time we end a conversation we confirm that someone will get back with us ASAP about the status of our order, and not ONCE has anyone done that! We have to call back in each time!! They just cannot seem to get it right, nor have they made us a priority. It''s like beginning a brand new conversation each time we call, and they seem to be confused by this simple problem. We''re told a "manager is getting on it and hot-rushing" our replacement part one day, to being asked to provide more pictures of a product we don''t even have (footboard) two days later! It''s absolute craziness and so absurd that we''ve questioned if we are on some TV show where they test your limits. I would never, EVER recommend this company to anyone unless they enjoy a runaround and wasting their time/money. We still have not heard from one person in a superior rank, and we''ve shared our frustrations freely. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Tip for consumers: SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE UNLESS YOU ENJOY WASTING YOUR LIFE AND HARD EARNED MONEY AWAY

rogerk30
9/2/16

Horrible, I placed the order on 08/18/2016 10:23.43AM PST. They Charged my credit card in full on 08/19/2016. I received an e mail on 08/25/2016 regarding order status update, with tracking # ATG5577128 estimated delivery 08/31/2016. But when I check my order status, shows nothing, but the link shows some logistic company (my seko) and their phone number 866-268-5263, when call them they said pickup attempted with ATG they don't have the product. I haven't received any call or email from ATG regarding order not ready or back order. I took a day off from my work to get this delivery, all waste of time.
Spoke to ATG customer service rep today 08-31-16, according to rep, the product is back order and not ready to ship until October "pathetic". So after all this mess I cancel my order today 08-31-16 and according to customer rep, I will get this refund 1 to 3 business days and hope fully I will get it.
My suggestion: ATG please give at-least one courtesy email to your customer's if order is delay or back order.
Please do not give any business to this company, beware they are just scammer.

michellel147
8/17/16

I ordered a dresser on 7/31/16, of course my credit card was charged immediately on 8/1/16. I received an email on 8/4/16 saying my order had been shipped. On 8/7/16, I clicked on the link that was a tracking number and it took me to CEVA Logistics. When I got to that site, it said that the tracking number could not be found. For the next 5 days I called customer service at ATG multiple times and each time was promised a call back, only once did someone call me back. I called each day and was told it was being worked on.
As of 8/15/16, my dresser has not arrived and I don't have a tracking number. I called ATG to cancel the order and they told me it will take 3 to 5 business days to issue a refund-credit. Actually they said it will appear in their system as a return because that is the only way their system will allow them to refund my money. I sure hope they don't think I am returning something I never received.

Shop elsewhere. This company doesn't have it together.

Tip for consumers: I found this exact same dresser from a local furniture store for over $200 less! And I received numerous calls and communications from someone trying to do "social media damage control" and keep the wool pulled over other consumers' eyes. As I originally said, shop elsewhere.

yassirm
7/11/16

As to be very objective and non-judgmental, I will describe all the events that happened in my experience with ATG:

1. On the 06/03/2016, I decided to buy a TV stand from ATG and send it to my new apartment in NY. I did put the address as my new address in NY. While processing the payment, an option of using PayPal appeared. I logged in and made the payment through PayPal. Following that, I realized that shipping address changed completely to my previous address. And here what happened after:

2. I called ATG customer service immediately. They informed me that they can not get the refund or do the cancellation for it "The person who I spoke with confirmed that with her boss" and for that, she instructed me to follow with PayPal for cancellation.

3. I called PayPal within minutes, the agent informed me that they will contact the seller immediately and get me the refund in few days, which I doubt happened.

4. The second day, I got an email from ATG about the progress with my order " that was suppose to be cancelled".

4. I called ATG customer service immediately. The agent did put a request to cancel the order " Surprisingly this option was not available the day before". She sent an email at 4:45 p.m. to cancel the order. However, she informed me if the item was shipped, she can't do anything about it.

5. I was informed later the item was shipped and I was provided with a tracking number. " The tracking number mentions clearly that shipping process started at 4:51 p.m. "after the cancellation email request was sent".

6. I called PayPal again and spoke with another agent, who didn't find any information about why it was not cancelled from day 1.

7. PayPal have been sending irrelevant emails and request about dispute between me and the seller, ignoring the fact that they contributed to this problems for not following on their commitment.

8. While I believe that PayPal failure to make the cancellation as they informed me is the main reason this mess is happening, I still find ATG to have poor communication for not cancelling the order from day 1 and for the clear time line discrepancy between the email and the shipping process.

9. I did put a dispute remark as instructed by PayPal. ATG contacted me to resolve this issue. They told me to remove the dispute in order to be able to process the refund. "06/06/16".

10. I did cancel the dispute "biggest mistake I did".

11. Item arrived to my previous address, just few days before I wanted to move. I contacted ATG and informed them about the arrival of the TV stand. I informed them that I can just take with me and instead of getting the refund, I will just request moving expense for it.

12. On 06/13, ATG customer service associate emailed me the following: "I see no notation on the order that you had contacted us prior to the 3rd when you chatted in to request cancellation. An order processed through paypal has no bearing on the cancellation. If you had requested to change the address instead of cancelling, we may have advised to contact paypal to change the address and order again, but we would not have informed you to contact paypal to cancel as we do that ourselves.
In this case the item did ship out earlier then expected, and was already in transit by the time we requested the cancellation. I am sorry for the inconvenience of this.
If you no longer wish to keep the item at your address or move it to your new one, we can assist you in setting up a return.
However we will not be able to provide any credit for your cost to add the item included in your move".

14. As I viewed this email as completely disrespectful, unprofessional and purgative, I decided to end this mess by asking them to ship their item back and provide me with a refund.

15. Item was shipped back and arrived back to them on 06/19/2016. They informed me that refund will be processed within 2 business days after they receive or should appear in my bank account within 10 business days.

16. Today is 07/09/2016. No refund was issued until this moment. I emailed them that I will be considering this as a fraud if payment is not processed very soon.

17. On the 07/11/2016, money was refunded and I was contacted by them company about it.

donm119
7/9/16

IF?? there is a problem (situation) call customer service, Tell them what's wrong, then just sit back and relax, it's taken care of, one phone call End of situation.

elles13
6/16/16

I've ordered a few times from here and its been a great experience every time. Great selection, fair prices, and excellent customer support.

suzannet14
6/11/16

I am pleased with my purchase and ATG always have what I need.

garyg73
6/10/16

We placed order for a fire pit on 5/29 that the website indicated would ship by 5/31. On 5/31 we received an order status update indicating the ship date would be 6/3. I went online to verify that the item had shipped on 6/3 only to find that the ship date had been changed to 6/11 (no notification was sent to us). We then called Customer Service to request they confirm the actual ship date and were told that they showed 6/3 (even though the website order status reflected 6/11). They were going to verify and return call; did not receive return phone call so we called again on 6/7. Again told they would verify and return call; no call received. On 6/8 we received an order status update indicating item was on back order and would ship 6/30. Credit card was changed on 5/31 despite the fact that item had not shipped (and apparently would not ship until 6/30). Very poor customer service; will not use site again.

loris174
5/11/16

I am generally not a person who writes reviews but I have had two experiences with ATG customer service and both times they have made the situation right. Their customer service is great and the products are fantastic. I would definitely ordered from them again and I am a tough customer.

lynnew18
5/1/16

Great customer care. They really care about your shopping experience.

christiner38
3/16/16

Quality products with excellent pricing and fast shipping. I am happy with my purchase.

johnr240
3/13/16

Web site did not give me an option for selecting finish, The picture was in silver which is what I wanted and I pressed add to cart. I got brass. They did except return but charged me $5.25 shipping for something that was their web site fault.

jony23
2/25/16

ORDERED A 6'x4' SHED THAT WENT ON SALE 5 DAYS LATER. REFUSED MY REQUEST TO ADJUST PRICING EVEN THOUGH ORDER STILL PROCESSING. ALSO, IT'S BEEN 2-1/2 WEEKS (18 DAYS) AND STILL NO SHIPMENT. LAST ENTRY FOR ORDER STATUS ACCORDING TO WEBSITE POSTED 5 DAYS AFTER PLACING ORDER, "PACKAGE PREPARED TO SHIP"

lisar128
2/3/16

They advertise Best Price Guarantee, price match + 10% off. THIS IS JUST TO MAKE YOU THINK YOU ARE GETTING THE BEST PRICE! I found a website that beat them by $200. When I asked for price match plus 10% off, they tried to tell me that since the other website was based out of OHIO only, they couldn't price match.

Their terms state that it only needs to be a US retailer (ie, not Amazon)... not on sale... and in stock. I fell within all guidelines of their guarantee. They made excuses to not honor their 10% PRICE GUARANTEE

jennya18
1/24/16

I used there product that is pretty good

pamelah35
1/21/16

IM REALLY IMPRESSED WITH THIS COMPANY. I HAD ORDERED DRAPERY RODS/RINGS AND THEN THE NEXT EVENING REQUESTED TO CHANGE MY ORDER OF WHICH THEY COULD NOT DO VIA "CHAT" BUT THEY DID CANCEL MY ORDER AND THEN WHEN I WENT ONLINE TO ORDER THE SAME MDSE BUT DIFFERENT COLOR ROD THE PRICES HAD INCREASED AT MIDNIGHT 1/18/16, HOWEVER, THE CUSTOMER REP DID SPEAK WITH HER SUPERVISOR AND I RECEIVED THE ORDER FOR THE EXACT AMOUNT AS THE EVENING BEFORE..... REALLY APPRECIATE THEIR FRIENDLINESS, DEDICATION TO MAKE THE CUSTOMER HAPPY, AS WELL AS THEIR AWESOME PRICES

justina39
12/11/15

I ordered 2 planters in November 2014 for my wife for Christmas. The items where backordered and she finally received them in February only to find that 1 of the items was broken. We called and notified ATG who put in a request for the replacement part. We would call and periodically check with ATG who continued to say that the replacement part was backordered. Finally after over 6 months of waiting I demanded a refund for the entire order due to poor service. Thankfully ATG agreed and provided a full refund. Will NEVER order from ATG again!!

susank65
11/19/15

ATG IS MY GO-TO PLACE FOR DECORATING AND UPDATING OUR 25 YEAR OLD FLORIDA HOME. 'LOTS OF CHOICES AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. THANKS ATG!

tiffanyh35
11/18/15

Ordered Winners Only End Tables. Great product and fast shipping!

kristenm19

chamkorr
10/11/15

Great store!

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ATGStores.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
imanir1
imani r.
on 6/1/16
Answer
tarynw1
Nick H. [ATGStores.com Rep]
A: Hello Imani, ATGStores.com is a BBB Accredited Business with an A+ rating! Feel free to read more about our success and business here: http://www.bbb.org/western-washington/business-reviews/internet-shopping/atgstores-com-in-kirkland-wa-6025336/
on 6/2/16
on 11/17/15
Answer
tarynw1
Nick H. [ATGStores.com Rep]
A: Hello Sam, Each order is shipped using one of three standard methods depending upon what is best suited for your delivery. Most small to medium-sized orders will ship FREE using UPS or FedEx Ground Services. For more information on our shipping policies check out: https://www.atgstores.com/about/policies.aspx
on 11/17/15