Andy's Auto Sport reviews

Tel: 800-419-1152
info@andysautosport.com

deang33
7/18/17

I ordered a wing mirror and they took my money ,I have not received the item,
I've sent 4 emails and had no reply .I've tried calling no such number or the phone is turned off.if you go to your bank where you made the payment they will do a reverse transaction through there chargeback scheme where they contact there bank and claim the money back as you have paid for goods not received. They are scum and need to be shut down .

joanneg33
5/27/17

Don't order of these ! I waited two weeks for the wrong part to come! The number on the website is blag ! Asked them to phone me threw alive chat they said no ! I asked for address to send my part back , they gave it ! Sent it back with a note , never got the right on back and no refund ! I don't think they can talk english as they blank your emails

brianr150
5/18/17

Ordered headlights from Andy's autosport. The parts took longer than expected to get to me, some unforeseen hiccup at the supplier. The customer service was great and got me taken care of. Thanks for the help Eric.

davidc510
4/26/17

Ordered my part the 13th supposed to ship out the 18th supposed to get the 26th did not show up then get an email 20 minutes later sent is not in stock going to give me a refund see how long that'll take

joanneg30
4/20/17

Horrible customer service,spacers came without bolts,picture shows with bolts.
NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN

ericm179
4/20/17

Do not order anything from their site! I had called in asking if they had an addco sway bar in stock and the salesman told me they had 3 on the shelf and that it would ship out that monday as I was placing the order on friday as they don't ship on the weekends. I received an email that evening stating that it would ship out that wednesday. Not a huge hassle as it was only a few days more. I went online to take a look at some of the reviews and the bulk were stating that they lie to you and tell you they have it when they do not. I placed some calls and sent several emails to find out the status. After calling the manufacturer directly this morning, it appears that they have not shipped this part to them in a long time and further more this product is on back order without an eta. THEY FLAT OUT LIED!

If you enjoy being lied to and waiting indefinitely for your product, hit them up. If not, take your money to a more reputable business.

russells50
3/13/17

I ordered a throttle body and a position sensor. Package came quickly. Went to pick it up and felt light. I opened it and all that was in there was the throttle body gasket and throttle position sensor. I called and emailed. I was told that there supplier said it was in there and to check to box again. I explained that the throttle body is not a small part and would be very obvious if it were in there. I also explained that the shipping weight of the package should have been a tell tell sign that the part was not in it. The package according to FedEx only had a weight of .03 lbs. I had to take pictures of parts and package that they sent. Now it's a waiting game. They didn't even send a receipt with order. Horrible!!!

johnm984
2/7/17

Dont order anything from them, i ordered a hood and it came in damaged then after contacting them they kept ignoring my call and emails and blowing me off, once i finally got ahold of them they said its not there problem and i need to figure it out on my own

bronwenc
2/7/17

No parts, no communication, but they certainly managed to process my payment efficiently. Scammers. Steer well clear.

ruebena1
1/11/17

All the reviews blow I have no doubt occured. I have my own issue along the same lines as everyone else. Bottom line dont waste your time taking the "gamble" on the parts from this company or it alone.

chadw125
12/29/16

By far the worst online experience i have ever had. They say tomorrow, tomorrow. I need to check with our vendor?? Bunch of bull$#*!. Horrible customer service. Do not buy from these crooks.

levic20
11/24/16

I ordered some over fenders for my 240sx. They sent the wrong parts and want me to pay for shipping to return the parts and to pay for shipping to resend the correct fenders.

I spoke with a manager. I did not catch her name but she was completely rude and didn't care one bit that their website was inaccuratestablished or that they sent the wrong fenders!

I wished I would've done research before ordering from them! And I hope that this review stops people from buying from them!

Seriously find some one else to buy from!

nolanl9
11/14/16

Will never order anything from them. Order a few times and not a single order went the way it was suppose to. Wrong parts one time. They forgot to send the parts another time. Than late on another order. Your only a # to them and they don't care what their sending. If you have to spend a extra 20 or even 50 bucks to go with someone else do it. It'll save you money in the end and a lot of headaches!

vickiw27
9/14/16

INCREDIBLE!! Placed order for 4 new rims for 1978 VW Rabbit. They took my payment on August 27, then called on August 31 to inform that the rims are discontinued and asked whether I wanted to order different rims. I instructed them to refund the payment and that I would reorder different rims later, when I had time to browse their site. They said they would process the refund August 31 but that it could take 10 days for refund to hit bank (debit card) account. It's now September 14; called them again. Spoke to 2 other reps who said it should've hit bank on Sep 2 or 3!! They gave me a transaction ID # and said the bank could locate the refund with the ID #. They also said the bank must've made an error... I replied "how could the bank make the error? the bank did not process the electronic refund!!!"
The bank says the Transaction ID# means nothing and would be no help for locating my SUPPOSED refund!!! The bank said to come, in person, and they may be able to file a fraud report against Andy's Auto Sport... I'll also turn it over to the State Attorney General.
Vicki

johng374
9/13/16

This place is absolutely ONE OF THE WORST, non-communicative Sales Depts I've ever had the displeasure of doing business with. Only Ecklers Corvette is worse.

Parts were ordered. Ship date was set at 9 DAYS AFTER ORDER?!?!?!?!?

Now, 4 days after the original ship date, I still have no ship confirmation or tracking.

VERY UN-Professional place to do business with.

peterg111
6/10/16

I live in Sydney Australia and ordered a front AMG style spoiler for for my wife's Mercerdes from Andys. It arrived well packed and undamaged. It fits perfectly and looks great. I would have no problem in ordering from them again.

marks379
6/9/16

nicks113
2/25/16

I ordered a harness bar was told in stock but that was not the case I wouldn't due any business with Andy auto sports still waiting for my e mail confirming my consolation and no sign of it yet !!!wth!!!

tonyb94
12/30/15

I'm glad I checked the reviews, I was about to order from here. Sweeeew!

graemep1
12/5/15

Absolutely crap took over a month to send my part charged me for 1st class delivery, then the part didn't fit doesn't reply to emails or calls all they do is take your money and run . Shame you can't put a zero on the ratings $#*! company.

jeffd55
12/3/15

I bought a back bumper for my bmw it took then 3 weeks to ship abd it arrived it was damaged abd will not send a replacement.

mattheww50
11/23/15

These people are a total joke. Ordered a hood from them, was told, "In stock, you will have it in three days." A week later, I call, I'm actually given a tracking number for the shipment. Two days later, an email saying item is out of stock, Speak to a rep, again, more lies, this time, I'm given another tracking number for the shipment. Two more days, another email, out of stock. I have demanded a refund. Basically, this is a handful of people sitting in front of computers, with absolutely no inventory, hooking people on the web site. They have no control of anything and try to lie their way into completing an order. Absolute waste of three weeks time on this project!! They should be shut down.

peters193
11/8/15

We carefully went through the website to make sure we got the right seat covers for our 2007 Range Rover HSE. Took almost 3 weeks after we paid to receive the seat covers which cost $67.00 and $32!!! to ship-- the box weighed less than 3 lbs.
Came with no instructions and did not come close to fitting our seats. Called to return and was told we could only receive $35 refund after they sent us a link to refund. That was a week ago and still have not received that link. Horrible company!

moes8
9/22/15

terrible... ordered a hood and it came in wrong hood and damaged from the vendor then andys is trying to fight with me telling me thats what I ordered after sending them pictures of my receipt and of the hood. I should have read the reviews before buying they suck!!!....

update- Things have been resolved they have made everything right by me

jasona60
9/10/15

First off i ordered a windshield banner , the one they showed on there website advertised, its a vortech supercharger decal, supposed to be dark silver, first off it costed more to ship the item then it did to buy it. over 2 weeks never received after multiple calls and emails. they didnt even carry the item they had to send off to someone else, i could have done that. why did i pay 16$ in shipping for a item that costs 2$ at most to ship and wait 2 weeks,!! Stay away from these guys!!!!!

Helpful answer

You should not be worried! I've been working here 16 years, and we've fulfilled hundreds of thousands of orders during that span. We'll get your order right, or else we'll refund you in full. I promise. What is your order number (or the name on your order)? I can look it up now and give you an update. You're also welcome to email me at ericferguson@andysautosport.com if you want to keep the order details in a private message.

By Eric F. [Andy's Auto Sport Rep] on 5/19/17
Helpful answer

No problem! It looks like you spoke to Aden at our office yesterday and he created a return label for you. He sent it to you by email. Did you get the Fedex label from him? If so, just slap that on the package and get it in the mail, and we'll take care of the rest. If you have questions or need any further help, just let me know! Eric

By Eric F. [Andy's Auto Sport Rep] on 5/9/17

Helpful answer

Hi Ethan! The website seems to be working fine. What error are you seeing when you try to open our website? Are you trying to open the homepage, or another page? And last question: which browser are you using, and what type of device (desktop, phone, etc)? Thanks for posting! Eric

By Eric F. [Andy's Auto Sport Rep] on 9/30/15
Questions? Get answers from the Andy's Auto Sport staff and other customers.

Andy's Auto Sport?