Andy's Auto Sport reviews

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

dalej16
3/29/17

Don't order ANYTHING from this FRAUDSTER - I ordered a part 2 weeks ago and had automatic email confirmation that the order had been received and paid for. I haven't received anything from this company and I have sent 6 emails and also tried the 2 numbers I can find for this company and neither are working. Needless to say that they are a bunch of FRAUDSTERS and DO NOT BUY OR ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM AS THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOU WON'T GET YOUR ORDER...

russells50
3/13/17

I ordered a throttle body and a position sensor. Package came quickly. Went to pick it up and felt light. I opened it and all that was in there was the throttle body gasket and throttle position sensor. I called and emailed. I was told that there supplier said it was in there and to check to box again. I explained that the throttle body is not a small part and would be very obvious if it were in there. I also explained that the shipping weight of the package should have been a tell tell sign that the part was not in it. The package according to FedEx only had a weight of .03 lbs. I had to take pictures of parts and package that they sent. Now it's a waiting game. They didn't even send a receipt with order. Horrible!!!

johnm984
2/7/17

Dont order anything from them, i ordered a hood and it came in damaged then after contacting them they kept ignoring my call and emails and blowing me off, once i finally got ahold of them they said its not there problem and i need to figure it out on my own

bronwenc
2/7/17

No parts, no communication, but they certainly managed to process my payment efficiently. Scammers. Steer well clear.

ruebena1
1/11/17

All the reviews blow I have no doubt occured. I have my own issue along the same lines as everyone else. Bottom line dont waste your time taking the "gamble" on the parts from this company or it alone.

chadw125
12/29/16

By far the worst online experience i have ever had. They say tomorrow, tomorrow. I need to check with our vendor?? Bunch of bull$#*!. Horrible customer service. Do not buy from these crooks.

levic20
11/24/16

I ordered some over fenders for my 240sx. They sent the wrong parts and want me to pay for shipping to return the parts and to pay for shipping to resend the correct fenders.

I spoke with a manager. I did not catch her name but she was completely rude and didn't care one bit that their website was inaccuratestablished or that they sent the wrong fenders!

I wished I would've done research before ordering from them! And I hope that this review stops people from buying from them!

Seriously find some one else to buy from!

nolanl9
11/14/16

Will never order anything from them. Order a few times and not a single order went the way it was suppose to. Wrong parts one time. They forgot to send the parts another time. Than late on another order. Your only a # to them and they don't care what their sending. If you have to spend a extra 20 or even 50 bucks to go with someone else do it. It'll save you money in the end and a lot of headaches!

vickiw27
9/14/16

INCREDIBLE!! Placed order for 4 new rims for 1978 VW Rabbit. They took my payment on August 27, then called on August 31 to inform that the rims are discontinued and asked whether I wanted to order different rims. I instructed them to refund the payment and that I would reorder different rims later, when I had time to browse their site. They said they would process the refund August 31 but that it could take 10 days for refund to hit bank (debit card) account. It's now September 14; called them again. Spoke to 2 other reps who said it should've hit bank on Sep 2 or 3!! They gave me a transaction ID # and said the bank could locate the refund with the ID #. They also said the bank must've made an error... I replied "how could the bank make the error? the bank did not process the electronic refund!!!"
The bank says the Transaction ID# means nothing and would be no help for locating my SUPPOSED refund!!! The bank said to come, in person, and they may be able to file a fraud report against Andy's Auto Sport... I'll also turn it over to the State Attorney General.
Vicki

johng374
9/13/16

This place is absolutely ONE OF THE WORST, non-communicative Sales Depts I've ever had the displeasure of doing business with. Only Ecklers Corvette is worse.

Parts were ordered. Ship date was set at 9 DAYS AFTER ORDER?!?!?!?!?

Now, 4 days after the original ship date, I still have no ship confirmation or tracking.

VERY UN-Professional place to do business with.

peterg111
6/10/16

I live in Sydney Australia and ordered a front AMG style spoiler for for my wife's Mercerdes from Andys. It arrived well packed and undamaged. It fits perfectly and looks great. I would have no problem in ordering from them again.

marks379
6/9/16

nicks113
2/25/16

I ordered a harness bar was told in stock but that was not the case I wouldn't due any business with Andy auto sports still waiting for my e mail confirming my consolation and no sign of it yet !!!wth!!!

tonyb94
12/30/15

I'm glad I checked the reviews, I was about to order from here. Sweeeew!

graemep1
12/5/15

Absolutely crap took over a month to send my part charged me for 1st class delivery, then the part didn't fit doesn't reply to emails or calls all they do is take your money and run . Shame you can't put a zero on the ratings $#*! company.

jeffd55
12/3/15

I bought a back bumper for my bmw it took then 3 weeks to ship abd it arrived it was damaged abd will not send a replacement.

mattheww50
11/23/15

These people are a total joke. Ordered a hood from them, was told, "In stock, you will have it in three days." A week later, I call, I'm actually given a tracking number for the shipment. Two days later, an email saying item is out of stock, Speak to a rep, again, more lies, this time, I'm given another tracking number for the shipment. Two more days, another email, out of stock. I have demanded a refund. Basically, this is a handful of people sitting in front of computers, with absolutely no inventory, hooking people on the web site. They have no control of anything and try to lie their way into completing an order. Absolute waste of three weeks time on this project!! They should be shut down.

peters193
11/8/15

We carefully went through the website to make sure we got the right seat covers for our 2007 Range Rover HSE. Took almost 3 weeks after we paid to receive the seat covers which cost $67.00 and $32!!! to ship-- the box weighed less than 3 lbs.
Came with no instructions and did not come close to fitting our seats. Called to return and was told we could only receive $35 refund after they sent us a link to refund. That was a week ago and still have not received that link. Horrible company!

moes8
9/22/15

terrible... ordered a hood and it came in wrong hood and damaged from the vendor then andys is trying to fight with me telling me thats what I ordered after sending them pictures of my receipt and of the hood. I should have read the reviews before buying they suck!!!....

update- Things have been resolved they have made everything right by me

jasona60
9/10/15

First off i ordered a windshield banner , the one they showed on there website advertised, its a vortech supercharger decal, supposed to be dark silver, first off it costed more to ship the item then it did to buy it. over 2 weeks never received after multiple calls and emails. they didnt even carry the item they had to send off to someone else, i could have done that. why did i pay 16$ in shipping for a item that costs 2$ at most to ship and wait 2 weeks,!! Stay away from these guys!!!!!

rickw33
7/24/15

I ordered on line an item listed by Andy's and proceeded to checkout. At no point did it say ( not in stock) or months to deliver. That was 6/20. On 6/22 I received a notice the item had not been shipped and billing to my PayPal account had stoped. I moved on and purchased the needed item from others. Then over 30 days latter up pops the devil. They took Andy's canceled transaction money from my bank. Yes PayPal did this for Andy's. Andy's then shipped a broken auto guage lens . Yes broken 1" across the speedometer @ 12:00.
W
No I have not contacted Andy's , as a buisness owner of 40 years they are a text book example of bad news! I will never allow them acess to take money from me again.
1. They sell items they don't have and can't have drop shipped by manufactures.
2 They take orders and don't tell you if the item is out of stock , when proceeding to checkout . Just get your credit information for future authorizations.
3 They think you order and can wait to receive your order until they decide to ship.
4. They sell broken defective items @ high prices higher than almost every other parts company.
Don't order from these people, move on to the next seller of the item . You will be glad you did and pay less and get it quicker!!!!!

michaeld132
7/10/15

Order from them twice, both times they emailed back 2days later saying, " we dont have that part anymore". My case is currently open with Paypal. I ll get refunded one way or the other. But this place is a complete joke and should not be taking seriously.

johnathans8
3/22/15

lesson learned i guess. i just ordered a full bodykit for 240sx! havent recieved any email or anything and money was already withdrawn from my account!!! i am not looking forward to any of the bull$#*! they are bout to try and feed me! my car goes into body shop 2Maro for paint! whats the best way to get a refund and cancel the order a.s.a.p???

justinh60
3/17/15

Ordered ram air hood for my 2002 firebird.received order after 2 weeks and the delivery truck driver calls me to say they cant drop it off to my house?? Had to rent a truck to meet off highway to get it home. Just to find out it cant be installed. This hood like my child molded it from a play ground. Imaginary workshop...the screws were wrong..couldnt swap parts from original hood. A total waste of my time and money...$399 in the wind.....

mikeg110
3/15/15

THIS PLACE IS BAD WITH BUSINESS. I ORDERED THREE ITEMS AND SPENT OVER $800.00! SO I ORDERED A SET OF SPEC-D LED TAIL LIGHTS, A SET OF SPEC-D PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS AND A DURAFLEX R-34 FRONT BUMPER FOR MY 04 NISSAN SENTRA SER SPEC-V. Had no problems with tail lights! The headlights are discontinued (why are they available on there web site then) had to settle for another style and wait three weeks for them (on back order) and upon receiving and installing found it to have a defective headlight bulb! (Had to replace with money out of my pocket)The bumper I received was damaged! Paid over $200.00 for shipping On just the bumper and had to walk to the front of my neighborhood and carry it home in windy -20° Buffalo weather because the shipping company was afraid to drive there eighteen Wheeler into my neighborhood (narrow streets and low wires was there excuse) even though I told them I've seen eighteen wheelers deliver in my neighborhood before! my girlfriend and I walk down grab it and get home quick as possible to get out of the nasty weather to find a sticker on the box that says inspect before receiving so I contact Andy's and explain and they said it even said to do so in the email. I never received an email or any information about the bumper I didn't even know it was being shipped until the shipping company called saying they can't deliver it! (recieved emails on both headlights and tail lights saying they are shipped but nothing for bumper) So instead of having to go threw a whole claims process with Andy's and the delivery company (who knows how long that process would take) so I spent even more money out of pocket to have the cracked fiberglass of the bumper repaired and andysautosports.com didn't even offer a partial refund or discount for any of the damage or inconvenience! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS PLACE!!!

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Andy's Auto Sport staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
ethanh33
ethan h.
on 9/30/15
Answer
ericf33
Eric F. [Andy's Auto Sport Rep]
A: Hi Ethan! The website seems to be working fine. What error are you seeing when you try to open our website? Are you trying to open the homepage, or another page? And last question: which browser are you using, and what type of device (desktop, phone, etc)?

Thanks for posting!