US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

levic20
11/24/16

I ordered some over fenders for my 240sx. They sent the wrong parts and want me to pay for shipping to return the parts and to pay for shipping to resend the correct fenders.

I spoke with a manager. I did not catch her name but she was completely rude and didn't care one bit that their website was inaccuratestablished or that they sent the wrong fenders!

I wished I would've done research before ordering from them! And I hope that this review stops people from buying from them!

Seriously find some one else to buy from!

nolanl9
11/14/16

Will never order anything from them. Order a few times and not a single order went the way it was suppose to. Wrong parts one time. They forgot to send the parts another time. Than late on another order. Your only a # to them and they don't care what their sending. If you have to spend a extra 20 or even 50 bucks to go with someone else do it. It'll save you money in the end and a lot of headaches!

vickiw27
9/14/16

INCREDIBLE!! Placed order for 4 new rims for 1978 VW Rabbit. They took my payment on August 27, then called on August 31 to inform that the rims are discontinued and asked whether I wanted to order different rims. I instructed them to refund the payment and that I would reorder different rims later, when I had time to browse their site. They said they would process the refund August 31 but that it could take 10 days for refund to hit bank (debit card) account. It's now September 14; called them again. Spoke to 2 other reps who said it should've hit bank on Sep 2 or 3!! They gave me a transaction ID # and said the bank could locate the refund with the ID #. They also said the bank must've made an error... I replied "how could the bank make the error? the bank did not process the electronic refund!!!"
The bank says the Transaction ID# means nothing and would be no help for locating my SUPPOSED refund!!! The bank said to come, in person, and they may be able to file a fraud report against Andy's Auto Sport... I'll also turn it over to the State Attorney General.
Vicki

johng374
9/13/16

This place is absolutely ONE OF THE WORST, non-communicative Sales Depts I've ever had the displeasure of doing business with. Only Ecklers Corvette is worse.

Parts were ordered. Ship date was set at 9 DAYS AFTER ORDER?!?!?!?!?

Now, 4 days after the original ship date, I still have no ship confirmation or tracking.

VERY UN-Professional place to do business with.

peterg111
6/10/16

I live in Sydney Australia and ordered a front AMG style spoiler for for my wife's Mercerdes from Andys. It arrived well packed and undamaged. It fits perfectly and looks great. I would have no problem in ordering from them again.

marks379
6/9/16

nicks113
2/25/16

I ordered a harness bar was told in stock but that was not the case I wouldn't due any business with Andy auto sports still waiting for my e mail confirming my consolation and no sign of it yet !!!wth!!!

tonyb94
12/30/15

I'm glad I checked the reviews, I was about to order from here. Sweeeew!

graemep1
12/5/15

Absolutely crap took over a month to send my part charged me for 1st class delivery, then the part didn't fit doesn't reply to emails or calls all they do is take your money and run . Shame you can't put a zero on the ratings $#*! company.

jeffd55
12/3/15

I bought a back bumper for my bmw it took then 3 weeks to ship abd it arrived it was damaged abd will not send a replacement.

mattheww50
11/23/15

These people are a total joke. Ordered a hood from them, was told, "In stock, you will have it in three days." A week later, I call, I'm actually given a tracking number for the shipment. Two days later, an email saying item is out of stock, Speak to a rep, again, more lies, this time, I'm given another tracking number for the shipment. Two more days, another email, out of stock. I have demanded a refund. Basically, this is a handful of people sitting in front of computers, with absolutely no inventory, hooking people on the web site. They have no control of anything and try to lie their way into completing an order. Absolute waste of three weeks time on this project!! They should be shut down.

peters193
11/8/15

We carefully went through the website to make sure we got the right seat covers for our 2007 Range Rover HSE. Took almost 3 weeks after we paid to receive the seat covers which cost $67.00 and $32!!! to ship-- the box weighed less than 3 lbs.
Came with no instructions and did not come close to fitting our seats. Called to return and was told we could only receive $35 refund after they sent us a link to refund. That was a week ago and still have not received that link. Horrible company!

moes8
9/22/15

terrible... ordered a hood and it came in wrong hood and damaged from the vendor then andys is trying to fight with me telling me thats what I ordered after sending them pictures of my receipt and of the hood. I should have read the reviews before buying they suck!!!....

update- Things have been resolved they have made everything right by me

jasona60
9/10/15

First off i ordered a windshield banner , the one they showed on there website advertised, its a vortech supercharger decal, supposed to be dark silver, first off it costed more to ship the item then it did to buy it. over 2 weeks never received after multiple calls and emails. they didnt even carry the item they had to send off to someone else, i could have done that. why did i pay 16$ in shipping for a item that costs 2$ at most to ship and wait 2 weeks,!! Stay away from these guys!!!!!

rickw33
7/24/15

I ordered on line an item listed by Andy's and proceeded to checkout. At no point did it say ( not in stock) or months to deliver. That was 6/20. On 6/22 I received a notice the item had not been shipped and billing to my PayPal account had stoped. I moved on and purchased the needed item from others. Then over 30 days latter up pops the devil. They took Andy's canceled transaction money from my bank. Yes PayPal did this for Andy's. Andy's then shipped a broken auto guage lens . Yes broken 1" across the speedometer @ 12:00.
W
No I have not contacted Andy's , as a buisness owner of 40 years they are a text book example of bad news! I will never allow them acess to take money from me again.
1. They sell items they don't have and can't have drop shipped by manufactures.
2 They take orders and don't tell you if the item is out of stock , when proceeding to checkout . Just get your credit information for future authorizations.
3 They think you order and can wait to receive your order until they decide to ship.
4. They sell broken defective items @ high prices higher than almost every other parts company.
Don't order from these people, move on to the next seller of the item . You will be glad you did and pay less and get it quicker!!!!!

michaeld132
7/10/15

Order from them twice, both times they emailed back 2days later saying, " we dont have that part anymore". My case is currently open with Paypal. I ll get refunded one way or the other. But this place is a complete joke and should not be taking seriously.

johnathans8
3/22/15

lesson learned i guess. i just ordered a full bodykit for 240sx! havent recieved any email or anything and money was already withdrawn from my account!!! i am not looking forward to any of the bull$#*! they are bout to try and feed me! my car goes into body shop 2Maro for paint! whats the best way to get a refund and cancel the order a.s.a.p???

justinh60
3/17/15

Ordered ram air hood for my 2002 firebird.received order after 2 weeks and the delivery truck driver calls me to say they cant drop it off to my house?? Had to rent a truck to meet off highway to get it home. Just to find out it cant be installed. This hood like my child molded it from a play ground. Imaginary workshop...the screws were wrong..couldnt swap parts from original hood. A total waste of my time and money...$399 in the wind.....

mikeg110
3/15/15

THIS PLACE IS BAD WITH BUSINESS. I ORDERED THREE ITEMS AND SPENT OVER $800.00! SO I ORDERED A SET OF SPEC-D LED TAIL LIGHTS, A SET OF SPEC-D PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS AND A DURAFLEX R-34 FRONT BUMPER FOR MY 04 NISSAN SENTRA SER SPEC-V. Had no problems with tail lights! The headlights are discontinued (why are they available on there web site then) had to settle for another style and wait three weeks for them (on back order) and upon receiving and installing found it to have a defective headlight bulb! (Had to replace with money out of my pocket)The bumper I received was damaged! Paid over $200.00 for shipping On just the bumper and had to walk to the front of my neighborhood and carry it home in windy -20° Buffalo weather because the shipping company was afraid to drive there eighteen Wheeler into my neighborhood (narrow streets and low wires was there excuse) even though I told them I've seen eighteen wheelers deliver in my neighborhood before! my girlfriend and I walk down grab it and get home quick as possible to get out of the nasty weather to find a sticker on the box that says inspect before receiving so I contact Andy's and explain and they said it even said to do so in the email. I never received an email or any information about the bumper I didn't even know it was being shipped until the shipping company called saying they can't deliver it! (recieved emails on both headlights and tail lights saying they are shipped but nothing for bumper) So instead of having to go threw a whole claims process with Andy's and the delivery company (who knows how long that process would take) so I spent even more money out of pocket to have the cracked fiberglass of the bumper repaired and andysautosports.com didn't even offer a partial refund or discount for any of the damage or inconvenience! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS PLACE!!!

giovannio3
3/14/15

I ordered an oem direct fit catalytic converter for my car. They contacted me to let me know it would be later than advertised and I was fine with it because they made an effort to let me know which I thought was great. I even recived the item earlier than expected. Come to find out I ordered the wrong part. I contact them to start the return process which they explained to me the 15 percent Re stocking fee. I was bummed but understood it was a mistake on my part. What I ordered cost me 227.07 so after 15 percent taken away from it was supposed to recived 193. I then get an email after I just spoke to someone that I would only recived 167. I was confused because I just some to someone. I called the the place and spoke to what I belive was the same rep. She then told me it was her mistake she did not mention the 15 dollar shipping fee. I did not know I would be charged that because I got the item free but then it would be 178 that I would recive. She said she would mark it down so I could get my money back and and not be contacted anymore. By that time it is already past the 3 to 5 business days and I have now recived another email stating that I will only recive 164. I am fed up with this company not being organized and and sending me emails with exclamation marks as if in a menacing way. I will not order from them anymore. Seems like they are in need of the extra dollars. If I'd looked at the other bad reviews I wouldn't be here

vinnyk
12/26/14

Horrible!!!
just like everyone elses complaint. I ordered a part 10 days ago. Called today to check status and hey said hasnt shipped yet?? So wait, I payed them 10 days ago and the part didnt ship yet??? And to boot, the lady said it was in stock!! LOL!!
What a joke!! Stay away people!!!
AND, 1 star is too much!

paulv2
11/6/14

In December of 2010 I ordered 4 creeper wheels for $10. The shipping cost was to be $15. Oh well. Two weeks later I emailed them about why my order wasn't shipped. No reply. One week later I called them about my order. The customer service guy (checked the warehouse, they don't have a warehouse) told me they were shipped that morning. The next day no email with my tracking number. One week later I called again about my order, he said Dorman didn't ship them . I told him I might cancel the order, ho told me to go ahead. Really. One week later, I called again ( 4 weeks after I placed the order), customer service guy told me more bull so I canceled the order. If you use these guys, go over their mission statement with them first, if you can catch one of the 4-5 employees.

daveb85
11/2/14

Always, ALWAYS, REMEMBER TO CHECK THE COMPANY REVIEWS BEFORE PURCHASING FROM A COMPANY! I ordered a simple rear view mirror for a mustang on October 9th and just received an email from them stating that they contacted the supplier and it will be shipped early in December. What takes over two months to get a rear view mirror? They charged my credit card the full amount the minute I ordered it. I could have driven to California to pick it up quicker! They say they will refund my money but that remains to be seen. Check the many many one star reviews on this company prior to purchase. I suspect it would be a lot less, however one star is the least you can give. How do they stay in business?

jond19
10/9/14

Ordered a harness bar, price appeared to be good, 95$. Next thing you know its up to 140$. They charge 25$ to ship within the Bay Area:( Contacted customer service and was treated poorly. I would not ever deal with these people ever again. With as much competition there is they need to figure out what customer service is. They just suck.

curtism25
9/3/14

I ordered aftermarket tail lights for my 2003 Ford F150 Supercrew only after I had been assured that the tail lights I wanted would fit the body style of my truck. Once they actually arrived, I found out that they had sent me lights for a Flareside which fit slightly different than the lights on a Supercrew. I immediately contacted them and asked why they didn't fit. They claimed that they would be contacting the supplier to find out why. It took over a month for them to get back to me despite me emailing them numerous times. I told them that I wanted to return the tail lights as I couldn't use them due to them sending me the incorrect lights. They told me they had to contact the supplier again, which was Spyder Auto. I then emailed Spyder Auto myself and received an answer within 3 days. Andy's Auto Sport still has not gotten back to me after another month and a half and I have been back and forth with Spyder Auto numerous times since then. Pretty sure Andy's Auto Sports is only around because they screw over their customers and then just forget about them. So now I have a decent amount of money (for me) sitting in my closest as I cannot use them while I wait for an answer from them, if it will ever come.
Do NOT order from this company unless you want to be screwed over and ignored if you have any sort of issues, don't be tempted by the prices because trust me, it is definitely not worth the frustration and waste of time/

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this company, they'll screw you over and ignore you until they feel like sending a reply off to you that won't help your case in any way.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Andy's Auto Sport staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
ethanh33
ethan h.
on 9/30/15
Answer
ericf33
Eric F. [Andy's Auto Sport Rep]
A: Hi Ethan! The website seems to be working fine. What error are you seeing when you try to open our website? Are you trying to open the homepage, or another page? And last question: which browser are you using, and what type of device (desktop, phone, etc)?

Thanks for posting!