Andy's Auto Sport reviews

berts25
2/2/18

Awesome customer service
Great product selection
I bought two new front seats for my 1986 K5 Blazer that are fantastic.
Only negative is that the frames were supposed to match to the floor bolt holes and they did not - I had to take them to a shop to get them modified. Other than that minor detail - this is a great company to buy after market products for your vehicle!

charlesc195
2/1/18

Great to deal with. Easy to order. Fast shipping. Very satisfied. They made it a very good experience.

jonc104
1/6/18

Part was as expected, pleased with transaction. arrived in a timely fashion, would use them again. Item arrived quickly and the car was completed.

josephs256
1/1/18

i ordered two cold air intakes, one week goes by I get an email saying they only have one and will be refunding my one purchase and ship me the other air intake, three weeks go by then they tell me they dont have the intake in stock so they will refund my purchase even after I thought my one intake was already shipped, never got a refund and I emailed back and forth with customer service and they refused to give me a refund or even apologize for the mistake, terrible company.

nadineh12
12/6/17

they sent me the wrong item, They wanted me to pay the shipping and a 35% restocking fee. Brutal. Recommend NOT using !!

michaell366
12/3/17

Got a set of Konis for my mr2 spyder. Just what I was looking for at an unbeatable price.
I have no more to say, just fulfilling my 100 characters. Actually don't know why I should just not submit this review. Maybe I should downgrade my review because of this annoying survey!

rachelp86
11/22/17

Do NOT under ANY circumstances buy body parts from Andy's. I purchased a front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, and front fenders back in March. I just now got them installed on my car because life kept happening and I kept having to put it off. I had to pay my mechanic $1,100 just to install the body parts because of how much modification needed to be done to all the parts! Nowhere in the description of the parts does it say that parts will require modification for installation. I got screwed in more than one way because the return policy is 30 days, and I couldn't get it done until 8 months later, and I had to pay almost double what I paid for the parts themselves just to have them put on my car! Don't believe me? Call Little Archie's Automotive in Aurora, CO and ask them about the black 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse they had to do a body kit on and what exactly had to be done to it... I am not happy, and neither is my mechanic. The parts were absolute garbage and Extreme Dimensions promises 'high quality' parts... I call BS!

blakes42
11/20/17

Has been 2 weeks since I bought from them, item hasn't been shipped, worse communication EVER, do not ever shop with Andys, you do not get anything out of them. If there was negative stars I would give negative stars.

derricks30
11/1/17

have ordered a few time delivery is fast and on time , parts are always the parts I have ordered and they r good quality parts

johnk465
11/1/17

I ordered a flywheel and after 3 weeks, I had not heard from Andy's, I went to there website and it showed that it had been delivered. I called and they told me that they showed that it had been delivered a couple of hundred miles away to someone. They said that their supplier was closed for the day (2pm) and they would get back to me within 24 hrs. I waited for their call; when it I didn't hear from them, I called. At that time, they said that I would have to buy a clutch from them also. I cancelled the order. The flywheel was billed in August; it is now November and I have not been refunded my money.

patc112
10/9/17

From date of order to time it arrived took much longer than expected. For me to continue ordering I would need a faster shipping service.

chucks41
10/7/17

I have been looking for something on & off for years for my old Ford Ranger 4x4 and stumbled upon Andy's and they had it !!

chrisc396
10/5/17

customer service is horrible and never get back to you in a timely fashion.. always would respond either at 5pm or midnight??..

took over 2 months to get my spoiler and for like a week they had my delivery address all wrong so they wouldn't deliver it.. when I called to get some info customer service rep for Andy's said call fed-ex and figure it out!! I had to go pick it up myself in the end and when I opened it was chipped!!.. worst experience ever...

*on the flip side .. parts are usually great .. ordered before and looked good /fits were a little off...but good..

jamesp345
10/2/17

The Parts were dead on what was advertised, and they fit perfectly...Had a little problem with shipping, what I found out later was NOT Andy's fault, but the people at Andy's were helpful to highest degree, and very professional..Thanks I will be back.....

danay8
10/2/17

Excellent service and very impressed with the contact responses I received. Second to none. Thanks again

williams619
9/21/17

Body kits was not the right fit, I was told by the customers service that I have to make some modifications on my car. Advertising online indicates that body kits will fit. All kits was useless and Andy autsports dont care once the items was shipped they dont give a crap about your order onces it leaves their hands. Once paid your left hanging very bad store and customer service speak poor English

charlesb192
9/12/17

Great experience Fast shipping Excellent Installation videos on YouTube Would do business with them again

kurts26
9/9/17

Awesome quality product, fast international shipping considering they are made to order. Arrived 2 weeks before estimated delivery date. Perfict fit and excellent finish.

bjl4
9/9/17

Awesome Seller and Shipper, A+++ All The Way
lf you want anything automotive, for a decent price and shipped fast, buy from Andy's Auto Sport, my part was on my door step just days after l ordered it, and l live in Canada, l will be buying more parts from these guy's, hands down one of the best aftermarket places out there, thanks again

sherip13
9/8/17

i appreciate the willingness to allow return and refund. The "restocking fee " was excessive. I dont think it is reasonable to charge that much

erickm42
9/6/17

I ordered a set of Enkie wheels for my vehicle, but was given the wrong tracking number.
After emailing Andys Auto Sport, they quickly corrected the issue and gave me the correct tracking number.
I was able to track my order and in just 3 days I received the Enkie wheels without any damage.
I am a very satisfied customer and would recommend buying at Andys Auto Sport.

paulb369
9/5/17

Taillights on backorder was to be shipped 09/01/17 called 09/01/17 to confirm Aden says they are to be shipped 09/01/17 .He said he will email me confirmation as of today 09/05/17 I have not received anything .I would like to know for sure if they are being shipped or not order number 537145 Thanks Paul

steveh252
9/4/17

Good product, promptly delivered. Installed by my garage. Look great on the car ... Makes the car look new again.

alanp84
9/4/17

Bought the least expensive harness bar. But quite happy, workmanship and fit makes it a good value. Shipped quickly and apacked well.

williams616
9/4/17

Bought what they said was a full passenger floor pan and they sent a quarter size, didnt even cover anything close to full size and they made me pay to send it back and a restock fee for something they messed up on

Richard, we called Gude a couple times today and didn't get an answer. Gude is a small niche manufacturer, and most of the time they're back in the shop doing the actual manufacturing. So it sometimes can be hard to get customer support on that line. That said, I did find out this: that package increases stock horsepower (155HP) to above 190HP. And it increase the torque by about 7% based on dyno tests. I know that doesn't answer your question about how the gains are distributed through the RPM band though. If I get any other updates, I'll let you know.

By Eric F., Andy's Auto Sport Representative

You should not be worried! I've been working here 16 years, and we've fulfilled hundreds of thousands of orders during that span. We'll get your order right, or else we'll refund you in full. I promise. What is your order number (or the name on your order)? I can look it up now and give you an update. You're also welcome to email me at ericferguson@andysautosport.com if you want to keep the order details in a private message.

By Eric F., Andy's Auto Sport Representative

No problem! It looks like you spoke to Aden at our office yesterday and he created a return label for you. He sent it to you by email. Did you get the Fedex label from him? If so, just slap that on the package and get it in the mail, and we'll take care of the rest. If you have questions or need any further help, just let me know! Eric

Helpful answer -1

Hi Ethan! The website seems to be working fine. What error are you seeing when you try to open our website? Are you trying to open the homepage, or another page? And last question: which browser are you using, and what type of device (desktop, phone, etc)? Thanks for posting! Eric

By Eric F., Andy's Auto Sport Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Andy's Auto Sport staff and other customers.

Andy's Auto Sport?