Review of AdoreMe

16 E 34th Street, 14th Floor
New York, New York 10016, United States
Tel: 800-433-2367
help@adoreme.com
Sign up and get your first VIP set for $19.95!
Visit Us

joannec63
6/26/17

I just love lingerie and pretty bras and panty sets and AdoreMe has now provided us with an alternative to Victoria's Secret and Frederick's of Hollywood with beautiful sets and ongoing sales that are so good, you just have to take advantage of them! I'm so glad I decided to become a VIP member. This App is one of the best I've used. The ease of searching, saving favorites, and placing orders is second to none among these new clubs and with Free and Super Fast shipping, you can't ask for anything more. Thanks AdoreMe! You have made a us very happy! ; )

lisat177
6/26/17

Adore Me is the greatest in selection of GORGEOUS lingerie for the plus size woman. I want to get one or even two of every set. The choices are incredible. Color, style, fit, customer service are all -- INCREDIBLY GREAT. Thank you Adore Me for finding me.

indirah
6/25/17

The material is good quality, soft and comfortable. I love the pajama set and would definitely order another one in a different color.

oluremia
6/25/17

Very nice. Highly recommended to all beautiful ladies out there. You will enjoy value for your money.

jessicag153
6/25/17

I got the most amazing robe - i love it and the quality is great! I was hoping to buy another PJ set (same one i had before but another color because i love it). Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be stocked except in plus size. I'm going to keep looking but the robe was a wonderful substitution. One thought - when searching it would be great to be able to filter OUT the plus size. You can search for only plus size but I can't search to ignore it which would be helpful.

kristaw11
6/25/17

I truly love this set. The color is in my opinion, beautiful. It's a Lavender/Grey. I'm crazy about the style of this bra, being a 38-40 DDD, my girls are heavy and every bra that hooks in the back, even though it fits , it still gets uncomfortable if I wear it all day. I also tend to get really hot so at times anything against my skin ,makes my feel nuts. With this design I feel incredibly comfortable and not sweaty, the girls fits very well and I actually fell asleep in it for a few hours. I can't recommend this set enough. I've purchased this set in all 2 colors they offer. I'm currently waiting on the blue set, but the 2 sets I have are amazing and they're now my favorite and go to sets. I really love adoreme.com. I tell everyone I can about the products . This sets runs true to size, it seems to take about 5 -7days from initial purchase to when you'll get your set. I honestly hope you love this set as much as I love mine!

abbye5
6/24/17

I purchased an order recently with adore me when they were having their BOGO free sale for swimwear. When I tried both of the pieces on neither worked for me. The first item was a one piece and exchanging it out for another size wouldn't help because if I were to go larger, then the top would be gaping. The second item I purchased was a two piece and it just didn't work out with my body type. So when I went to the website to request a return it said it was unavailable because it was considered final sale. The reason I am so disappointed with adore me is because every advertisement that I have ever seen always says free and easy returns. This was not the case for my order. I had to email customer service and explain my issue and the person told me that they wouldn't be able to help with my order and that I would have to call. When I called I spoke to a lady and she transferred me to someone else who could maybe help a little more. The person I got transferred to was very rude and kept snapping at me and kept telling me that I should have read the fine print. I tried to explain that I wasn't expecting this because of all the advertisements I have seen/ heard but he just kept snapping at me and was very rude. I ended up only getting $20 back for each set and it was only store credit. I am very disappointed with the service I received and that I wasn't able to get my money back. They didn't even give the full amount I spent back in store credit.

terric48
6/22/17

What a awesome site that brings the convenience of lingerie shopping at the tips of your fingers. I have had a really great experience shopping for beautiful bras and matching panties. I also had to return an item and that process was absolutely painless. Customer service is a joy and really focused on delivering great personal service. wOw, what an awesome concept from start to finish. Great job AdoreMe! #winning

jacyp
6/22/17

I purchased "sexy" jammies - after nagging from my husband. They are now my favorite! The fabric is super soft and the fit is perfect! I wear a 2x so it's rare to find "sexy" - and comfortable - pajamas!

dawns107
6/22/17

Everything fit perfect and felt great! I will keep ordering from this website. They are fast and efficient and their products are true to what they say.

charitys7
6/22/17

Love these, they are comfortable and sexy. Recommended to anyone. Even the stays on the side don't dig into the underarm which is not found in many bras.

hansanied
6/21/17

Horrible, horrible, horrible... is really the only word I can use to describe the customer service and shipping experience at this company. My order was placed a 2 weeks ago with no activity. Customer service is no help! This company needs to get a grip on their shipping and handling process. Customer service needs to actually help customers get their inquiries resolved instead of using generic call center scrips that provide no insight to the customer. I will never order from them again.

mildredg5
6/21/17

Love the look and the fit as always! Wish you made some lower cut with some padding for bigger busted women

davei13
6/21/17

I love the products but have to agree with the slow shipping comments. I have been a member for a year; shipping is too slow this day in age and will cause customer turn. Ordered on June 6th and it's the 19th and USPS is still awaiting item!
Called cs but that didn't help move things as of yet

shelbyl18
6/21/17

I looked up reviews and it seems I'm not the only one with this issue... the time of delivery was ridiculous. I ordered on June 6th, my order was processed on June 9th. Delivery was SUPPOSED to be no later than the 15th and it is now the 19th. I haven't received it yet so I can't say how the quality is, but I recommend paying for shipping and handling (I chose the free option). Not too happy, not sure if I'll order again. Hope this helps and saves someone else the frustration!!

teresas89
6/21/17

Perfect fit ...makes a very much plus size female feel sexy. Hubby gave me a look I hadn't seen in years...well worth it.

sadieh8
6/21/17

I have been very impressed with the quality, fit, and selection of products at Adore Me. I have purchased about eight sets now and have recommended it to many of my friends and family.

pamelad61
6/21/17

Fabric and fit exceeded my expectations. Leaving tomorrow for a dive trip and to celebrate first anniversary. Know my husband will love.

nancyl138
6/21/17

I love my jammies. they are comfy and soft. Arrived quickly and I even got a discount for next month!

amberlyj
6/20/17

I love my Adoreme and I have a lot of it. I feel so sexy and I am loving the great stuff for big chests

jenniferr198
6/20/17

I love the fit of the Sabina Contour Plus and it gives a nice subtle lift and shape. The color is gorgeous, I love finding bras that fit and are still pretty!

reneer50
6/20/17

Love the quality, fit and more importantly the PRICE !! The site was user friendly with tons of selection and styles !

sarahb317
6/20/17

I have found a lot of things I would not have otherwise tried. Great selection of plus size lingerie and exchanges are beyond painless! Bras tend to run a bit larger in the cup size.

lindas430
6/20/17

Placed an order on 6/6, showed shipped on 6/8. No movement since 6/12. Called yesterday and was told nothing could be done until 7 days with no update. Asked what happened s after 7 days and was told I would get a voucher for their website. Asked if new order would be expedited and told NO, normal shipping!!! By far the WORST customer service experience EVER!! No concern about making things right for the customer!!

ashleyi7
6/20/17

As a woman who is plus size with large breasts its hard to find nice sexy bras.And the discounts are good and its easy to skip if you don't want to purchase for the month.

Helpful answer

I was on hold for 30 minutes for 3 days in a row with no answer. I didn't speak to anyone. I was told through messaging with a stylist on the webiste that i could not call and speak to a manager. I did speak with a manager the last time i called and actually got through, because I was having a fit.

By Andrea R. on 10/1/15
Helpful answer

I thought it was. The package I received was gray/silver and just said adoreme. There wasn't anything on the box that indicated what was inside (other than the company name).

By Julie L. on 2/2/16
Helpful answer

yes but they will keep charging her automatically if she uses it. If she wants to stop the automatic subscription she needs to spend it and then cancel her subscription after the stuff arrives. If they charge her again you can dispute the charge with them within 30 days to get a refund. Honestly you'd be better off letting your credit card company handle it/dispute it.

By Sara S. on 9/9/15
Helpful answer

Hi Susan, We are sorry to hear you have not been able to reach us by telephone. As an alternative, we would suggest contacting us by email at help@adoreme.com or via live chat on site. We'd be happy to help you with any issue you might have encountered. Best, Adore Me

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 8/31/15
Helpful answer

I contacted the BBB & AdoreMe chose to ignore my complaint. They never addressed my issue. This company should not be trusted & has horrendous & rude customer service.

By Jennifer T. on 12/9/14
Helpful answer

Hello Nancy, thank you for your question! Yes, you can always choose the Pay As You Go option upon checkout.

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 10/1/15
Helpful answer

Hello, Thanks for reaching out! USPS reuses old tracking numbers and your tracking number/s were not updated immediately after the packages were shipped. We apologize for the inconvenience. Usually the tracking information is updated in 1-3 business days on the USPS website. Please get back to us if you still do not see updated tracking information. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 2/15/16
Helpful answer

Hi Kimi, Thank you for contacting us with your request! Please be advised that our products are designed to feel comfortable. Every bra is made in order to keep everything in place with the help of the straps that adjust to fit your on-the-go needs. Furthermore, we would like to inform you that we are continuously working to provide you with the best fitting for the products that you purchase from our website. Every lingerie brand sizes their products slightly differently. Therefore, to avoid creating unwanted confusions for our customers, or any sizing issues, we have a useful sizing chart implemented on our website, which you can use to determine your ideal size which will be correlated with the sizes that we carry, thus ensuring a perfect fit. This chart can be accessed through the following link: http://www.adoreme.com/size-guide Please do not hesitate to contact us through email, phone or chat if you have further questions regarding this matter. You can always ask more information about a specific product since our agents will be more than happy to help. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 5/7/17
Helpful answer

Hello Koko, Thank you for your question. Since were an online store and we never meet our customers face to face its crucial for us to ensure that our customers can reach us so we can aid them with their encountered issues or answer any inquiry. This is why we offer the possibility of being contacted over various channels, email, phone, social media, so we can ensure that if for any reason the agents on a channel are all busy with customers at any given moment, the customer trying to get a hold of us can still do so on a different channel. If in the future youll again come across the situation were you dont get a fast answer over the phone Im happy to remind you that you can also contact us through email or social media. Your concerns are important to us and we want to make sure that we handle any issue you may encounter or answer any inquiry in a timely manner. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 2/6/17
Helpful answer

Hello Julia, Thank you for your message. In order to not be charged, but still retain the VIP status, you can simply log into your Adore Me account, access "My Showroom" zone between 1st and 5th of the month, and just press the "Skip the month" button located on the left side of the page. Using this option, your account won't be automatically charged and you can place an order whenever you desire. Let us know if you have any further questions. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 2/1/17
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other customers.

13 Photos for AdoreMe