US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kittr

i REALLY like the customer service interface that allows you to talk to a stylist IMMEDIATELY! (in 286 reviews)

chantalb3

Once you buy your first set, you have two options: Pay as you go OR VIP membership. (in 99 reviews)

nichelen

I love everything I've puchased from Adore Me so far. (in 90 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

wh740
7/26/16

Rip off membership program. Very difficult to stop once they have you. They won't give you a refund just more cheap junk.

karac8
7/20/16

Sizes are not realistic. Sent 2 swimsuits back for a refund. They claimed one was damaged and denied my refund. I didn't even try the item on. Dealt with two very rude CS reps and had corporate again deny my refund. Asked to speak to a manager, there wasn't one available and corporate only has an email. I am looking into filing a complaint with the BBB so I can hopefully get my money back.

davidl310
7/12/16

We have followed their rules, dealt with the minimum membership and then cancelled, but then the next month we found the continued to charge us. So we called again, they apologized and credited our account. Looking today we noticed that subsequent to that last interaction, they still continued to charge us for another four months despite us having now cancelled two times previously, first in December 2015, then again in March 2016.

Please explain to me how now having to call a third time to cancel this is something other than a deliberate scam. Given the plethora of complains, this now sounds like something that Preet Bharara, USUS Attorney for the Southern District of New York needs to look into...

emilya43
7/11/16

I ordered a bra and panty set along with a corset but I ordered the wrong size. I sent the items back to the company as an exchange because the website wouldn't give me an option for return. I called and asked if I could get a refund when the order came in and they said yes. When I got an email confirmation, Adoreme said they could only refund me $30 out of the $80 of merchandise I retuned because they claimed that there were items missing from the box! I called and said that I returned everything from that order and asked if they could check again for all the items. They got back to me and said that they still couldn't find the items I returned. On top of that, they wouldn't give me a refund for the $30 because I had filed it as an exchange because of an error on their website! Nobody at adoreme was willing to give me the proper amount of credit to my account or a refund! Terrible customer service because when I called the return department and the girl who answered said I could not get a refund, she told me that "I could try to talk to the CEO for all she cared."

rtmv1
7/8/16

They just charged us 39.95 this month and we didn't buy any thing n we tried all emails n pass words nothing is letting us log on n see if we even have an account to cancel. Wrote to higher up to get money back n put a stop to this

anysem
7/7/16

I've been a member for 2 years now (VIP) and I have ordered 3 sets from AdoreMe. Their products are great quality, ship quickly, and they have fabulous deals all the time. I tell my friends that they are similar to Victoria's Secret with half the cost! It's possible to become a VIP and always skip the month to pass on the $39.95 store credit. That way one is able to enjoy the benefit pricing and not get charged for VIP. I've never had an issue with the sizes or the quality, so I don't have any complaints and I would definitely recommend to all!

Tip for consumers: If becoming a member, you will receive monthly updates from the site that show you what you may like (based on purchases or items added to the wishlist). Always take the time to look through those and press the 'skip the month' button while in "My Showroom" to refuse the $39.95 charge at the beginning of the month. Also, don't forget to look for deals that the website posts on their homepage or on tabs at the top of the page! Most of the time, it's an amount off of multiple items or a free item

shair9
7/5/16

I bought a bra and underware set, and it was what I thought was pretty decent. I couldn't wait to put it on. Well only after 3 separate time of wearing it it started to come apart from improper seems. Frustrated I email the company stating the issue and they said there was nothing they could help me with because I have worn the product and that maybe I purchased the wrong size. When knowing i read their sizing chart, and knowing my measurments I was sure it was the right size. Let alone it felt great. Don't get me wrong it did, but they expect you to pay 40-50 dollars for cheap material. Not to mention the 40 dollars that is taken from your account every month without notice. By the time I did notice I already raked up 120 dollars. That I can't get a refund on. That's ridiculous. So I did what anyone would do and used the money towards more things from there site for family members. Well see how that goes.

elizabetho41
7/3/16

DON'T EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, UNLESS YOU LIKE:
- INCONSISTENT BAD SIZING
-TRY AND RETURN AN ITEM...BIG HASSLE AND THEY CHARGE A "RE-STOCKING" FEE
-TRY TO EXCHANGE AN ITEM...FORGET ABOUT IT, THEY DONT HAVE ANYTHING IN STOCK

-CALL THEM TO DO AN EXCHANGE, DEAL WITH INCOMPETENT ROBOTS, ASK TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER, THEY WILL PUT YOU ON HOLD AD NEVER PICK UP

I'D RATHER PAY MORE MONEY AT A STORE WITH PEOPLE THAT KNOW WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS, THEN EVER DEAL WITH THIS SCAM AGAIN

........................................................................................................

THEY REPLIED TO MY REVIEW AS BELOW... I LAUGHED OUT LOUD...

NOPE, I DON'T HAVE "ANY QUESTIONS" AND I ALREADY KNOW WHERE THE RETURN SECTION IS OF THE WEBSITE

TRYING TO SELL ME MORE?...WHAT I HAVE DOESN'T FIT!

THIS IS THE PROBLEM, I WANT TO EXCHANGE IT FOR THE SAME ITEM THAT WOULD FIT, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE IT, SO I'VE BEEN TOLD, THAT'S IT, I HAVE TO KEEP IT....WHEN IT DOESN'T FIT

THE ITEM I RECEIVED IS PADDED, THE DESCRIPTION DOESN'T IT IS....BECAUSE IT IS PADDED, IT DOESN'T FIT

I'VE BEEN TOLD TO KEEP CHECKING ON THE WEBSITE FOR WHEN THE ITEM MIGHT BE IN, BUT NO -ONE KNOWS IF IT'S COMING IN OR NOT...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I OWN A COMPANY I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR ALL THIS HASSLE, JUST TO EXCHANGE A BRA

ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO INVESTIGATE THIS "CASE RIGOROUSLY"?

christye4
6/26/16

thought this company was good until this last shipment, I had ordered bathing suits with them prior to this one and they let me exchange them when the suits fit terrible, again the suits fit terrible and I wanted to return or exchange as they say they have easy return/exchange, now they tell me I cannot return or exchange this shipment!!!!!!! what a joke I canceled my vip membership and will not ever use this company again
they are full of $#*!

kelleyw8
6/25/16

I LOVE Adore Me. The items are a perfect fit and there are so many selections to choose from. The price is almost 1/2 that of other well known lingerie companies, and the product is great! I highly recommend the VIP option. It's a great way to start a new gorgeous sexy drawer of bras, panties, and nighties, and at the same time getting rid of the old faded stretched out lingerie in your drawer.

deanal3
6/23/16

I love my purchases from Adoreme.com they are gorgeous and true to size!!!

bills178
6/18/16

We are done. Fit just isn't right at all, and now there's a glitch in their system and we can't return the latest shipment, that arrived a week and a half ago. It's been days of emails with idiots, who keep finding something else to ask or point out. Got an email with a "we need your order number". My response? "it's in the title of the email". IDIOTS. I wish I'd looked at their horrible BBB rating first, it's no wonder.

**** An update. And it gets worse. Not gonna believe this, but they have an UNWRITTEN rule on exchanges. You are only allowed 2. On the 3rd one, when you try and do an exchange, it prevents it. I talked to several folks at "customer service" (their definition of "service" is what a bull does to a cow), per their Terms and Conditions, they can change them anytime they want. And they SAY they don't have to put it in writing (they do). Per the Customer Service "Floor Manager", this policy has been in place for 5 months. But their latest Terms and Conditions, dated just 3 weeks ago, doesn't have this restriction. So, they are completely unethical. They have some "secret" Terms and Conditions that customers aren't allowed to know about. Right... So, they say we are stuck. I guess I'll have to take it to the next step.

UPDATE #2: They sent out a voucher. While your voucher is appreciated, you folks have STILL not changed your Terms and Conditions to reflect your "secret" Exchange/Return Policy, that prohibits more than 3 exchanges. If this has been in effect for 5 months, as indicated by your "Floor Manager", it HAS to be in either your Terms and Conditions, or in the referenced Exchange Policy. Otherwise, this "secret" policy is not legally binding, and is a bad-faith policy by your company. What other "secret" policies do you have that we should know about?

I don't think it's in the best interest of consumers to do business with a company, that has a policy of hiding details on their Terms and Conditions. If you can't be upfront about this, what else are you not upfront about? This is so deceptive and sleazy. Just change your published policy, and quit screwing people.

andreah74
6/18/16

So far i have made six purchases consisting of a bikini, two corsets and three bra and panty sets. Being a 32DDD i have a hard time finding my size. When I do find my size, good luck finding anything remotely pretty. Not anymore! Im actually building a lingere wardrobe of beautiful matching bras and panties! Everything I've ordered from here fits perfectly! All the bras are so soft and delicate yet very supportive. I feel so beautiful wearing them. I cant beleive such beautiful lingere comes in my size and that i can actually afford it. I love the vip peogram. Everyone having issues with it clearly isn't looking at the site closely. It states very clearly that you get charged if you dont shop or click the skip button. They've been really good sending me email reminders so I dont forget. I cant wait to order more! Next month in buying this beautiful nightgown I've had my eye on. Thank you adore me, for making such beautiful luxurious accessible lingerie!

samc105
6/13/16

The first time working with the website i ordered two sets of lingerie. The items were decent in material and fit but it wasn't Victoria's Secret status by any means. I was a little disappointed but the price was a plus, especially if you have a budget to abide by. However, when you make your first purchase, if you're not aware of it, they will sign you up for VIP status. What that means is they will automatically withdraw 39.00 from your checking account without warning to go towards a balance of credit. Which is fine, if you want that. But if you don't you have to go through hoops, talk to customer service who is absolutely horrific (They try and talk you out of everything). honestly if you have the money just go to Victoria's secret. They have top of the line products, good customer service, & They don't expect extra $ out of you.

yuliyak
6/10/16

I found the product itself satisfying. But with their Vip Membership discounts, when they charge you above the price and selling "discounted" items for the at least full price - isnt farsighted for building a reputable business. As well as their unauthorized monthly transactions of my credit card - company gains more and more complaints & leds itself into fraud and scam one.

I like the product. Very not smart management

angelab47
6/9/16

I placed one order and was dissatisfied with the products. I never placed another order or received anything from them although they continued to charge my credit card 39.95 a month. Beware they will try to rip you off. I'm told they will refund me I'll wait and see. Better Business Bureau graded them F

patriciam127
6/9/16

I am a 40G. The bras and matching panties are so feminine. I rarely see such pretty bras come in my size. And they are wonderfully affordable. They fit beautifully, give great support and make me feel privately pretty and sexy underneath my clothes. The website is very easy to navigate. I love the "My Wardrobe" section which shows all the sets that are available in my size. The packaging is ultra feminine. I love coming home and finding the pretty blue box waiting for me at my door.

shirleyr43
6/4/16

The products are absolutely stunning. I have been pleased with each purchase thus far. I find the sizes true to size.

erinf28
6/4/16

After falling for their catchy intro prices, we finally decided to purchase two bra/panty sets from AdoreMe on May 14th, 2016. Worst. Decision. EVER. After 2.5 weeks, we still had not received the items, and hadn't heard anything from AdoreMe either. So we logged into our account to track the package. Which was listed as "undeliverable as addressed" (Even though the address in their system was correct, they failed to put the street number on the damn box!). So the item was being returned to AdoreMe because they messed up. (even though they declared by phone that it was NOT their fault). The rep on the phone said we would get a full refund as soon as they received the items back. Another week goes by. No notice. We follow up again, via email this time. They got the items back, and "conveniently" gave us a store credit, NOT a refund to our credit card! They claimed we could purchase the same items again and just use the credit. But, we could not, because now we are an "existing customer" and they will not offer any intro discounts again (which is the ONLY reason we bought from them in the first place!!), meaning we would have to pay an additional $20 to order the same 2 items again. We had to request a full refund onto our credit card 5 times in email format, each time the rep, Diana, stating that we needed to confirm we wanted a full refund. At the fifth time, I simply replied "YES WE WANT A FULL REFUND OF $64.90 ON OUR CREDIT CARD". Two days later, "Diana" finally replied back stating we have been issued a refund of $53.00. Because there is a $5.95 restocking fee, PER ITEM ORDERED. Which was never listed anywhere, never told to us by ANY of their reps at any time in the refund request process, and was only stated AFTER they issued the refund to our card. If you can issue the full store credit, there is NO reason to take that money out to put it back on my card. Scam alert!! I have already filed complaints with the BBB and will take all action necessary to get our remaining $12. Save your time, your money, and your aggravation. Just go to Victoria's Secret, or hell, go to Walmart. You can thank me later.
UPDATE TO REVIEW 06/06/2016: After filing a complaint with BBB, we finally got our full refund back, including the restocking fees. I am still not happy with the company and am leaving my review as a 1-star review of this company. They now deserve the "one" star for getting me all of my money back, but that was WAY too much hassle to ever want to deal with this company again.

Tip for consumers: Don't. Just, don't use this site.

yurip1
6/3/16

I Love Adore Me lingerie & BRA's, but CUSTOMR SERVICES IS THE WORST. I was a VIP member for 6 months but it seems like every time; I had a question or issues ordering my products. They were very rude and had major attitude toward the customer. For 2 month they withdraw $$ from my account & didn't receive my product till the 3rd month. Everytime I called each person told me different stories, I was very fed up & tired of them misleading me. On top of that, CUSTOMER SERVICES had major attitudes not willing to help the customer. To bad that because of CUSTOMER SERVICES I chose to unsubscribed my membership.

christineg27
6/3/16

I had placed my first order and was so excited to try something new besides always going to Victoria's Secret. So I ordered a bra and thong set, along with a medium pajama set.

When I got the items they smelled so bad that I didn't even want to try them on. I aired them out for a while, as it was even making my room stink. But no such luck, so I had to wash them before even trying them on just so I can remove the smell.

After I washed them, I tried on the bra and it was way too big, the thong fit fine. The pajamas though were way too small and skin tight.

I contacted customer service to see if they could do anything about it and I got no help at all since I washed them.

triciag5
6/1/16

I don't love strapless bras, but needed one for a couple of outfits. This one is cute and is pretty comfortable. The underwear fits nicely, too.

sharonm134
6/1/16

the blue was perfect, just like the online pic, fit on bra and panties was spot on. looking forward to my next set

marcinah
6/1/16

I finally found sexy lingerie for Plus-Size women's. I can choose any style or color. I love it!!

juliam61
6/1/16

This is absolutely gorgeous 9/10 would recommend!!

44 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Answer
adorem
A: Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your question.

Unfortunately, once placed, the order can only be canceled within the first 30 minutes. After that the orders are processed by our warehouse. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Once you receive the order, you are free to exchange it, please read more here: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help. Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.

Best,
5/26/16
Answer
adorem
A: Hi Gloria,

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, at the moment, we only ship to US and Canada.

For further support do not hesitate to contact us.

Best,