Review of AdoreMe

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

terak2
3/26/17

Never do business with this company Adore me.com. I placed an order on January 28th, 2017. Received items on February 4th returned items on February 6th,2017. Still have not received refund. I have contacted them by email and by phone twice a week since February 6th, 2017. Keep getting conflicting responses concerning the receipt of my return. I received an email on March 7th stating my order was received but they still sent me emails saying the warehouse did not have my order. I talked to someone today and she said my order was received at the warehouse today she said she would send me an email stating this was the latest update and confirmation of receipt of my order. I have not receive an email. All they so is lie and send the same email out without even checking the warehouse. I would never recommend them to anyone. This site is scam it should not take 2 months for them to receive the package from the post office after you send it back, I am going to get my State Attorneys office involved and go the local stations that advertise for them to let them know that I am having trouble getting my money back as so many other people are having problems as well. I will be using all available resources to bring attention to this company and their deceitful practices, You can never talk to a Supervisor what company does not have a Supervisor to handle your complaints after 2 months of not getting any resolution. This situation is very stressful. I will give up until I get my refund!!!!! They have their merchandise I want my money!!!! I have given them more than enough time to resolve this issue!!!

wendys106
3/26/17

Very happy with my items & the customer service is wonderful. Will definitely shopping with them some more!

brennas2
3/26/17

Well I thought i would give Adore me a try! What a waste of money!! I purchased 4 different sets and they all were very cheap and 1 set i couldn't fit around me. I ordered 36DDD 3 fit around and 1 was not even close. I removed the tags so...shame on me. But I thought the others fit around me so I thought it would. VERY DISAPPOINTED. I work hard for my money and these set were cheap and did not fit well at all. Walmart has better quality than ADORE ME!!!!

hillaryh5
3/24/17

loved everything about this site so easy to use and everything fits great!! The selections are awesome the stuff is so much better quiltity than another name brand store.

lilym33
3/23/17

I absolutely love these products. Everything has fit perfectly. Great way to spend money while looking and feeling sexy.

lisah269
3/20/17

I am a plus size woman, on the smaller end of the plus size scale, however, I have always hated to wear bras! I do like underwire, but, do not like any type of foam or lining in my bras. I am a new customer to Adore me, and I am on my third set as a VIP member. I would like to purchase more, but recently lost my job! They all have a great fit! They are the most comfortable bras I have ever worn, and the panties are nice also. Thank you for a wonderful product! Hoping to be employed soon!!!

joannf10
3/19/17

This is a beautiful set. I bought it in time for my husband's birthday. We loved it...it does look great on! Never thought I could wear a thong, but this one works great!

Tip for consumers: Items run a bit small - for me! I thought the thong/panties would be too small. My normal panties size is 8, but chose an XL, which was a nice fit. My bra size was also questionable (normally a 34C, but need a 36C). I am considering ordering another set to get a proper bra fit.

heatherm150
3/19/17

The bra/panty sets i buy are perfect.. the bras fit better than any i have ever bought before. panties fit good also. i highly recommend Adoreme They do cost a little more than most of us want to pay, but trust me, your worth it!
Thank you Adoreme!!

amandah130
3/18/17

My mom and I both love the lingerie. I'm a plus size and she is a petite. They have something for everyone.

ashleyy17
3/16/17

I love the fit, the softness of the bra and thong. It makes me feel good about myself while being completely comfortable.

rachelr67
3/15/17

Great products and great service. The lingerie has been pretty true to size and really soft and comfortable. Im not much of a lingerie girl so for me it has to fit good and make me feel sexy and free in it lol

jenniferj130
3/15/17

Adore me is unique and enjoyable experience however i am unhappy about my offers i have been a vip a long time. I reffered a friend (my teenager) but u guys send her all kinds of promo codes that i dont get. And i know u guys arent aware but im paying for both accounts so why are the promo offers so one sided...example month of march my offer is for a cool blue lingerie bag my daughter promo is buy 2 get one free AND ilovemath will not work in my checkout for same offer. Why?

miriamh13
3/14/17

I was in desperate need of a good nursing bra. I hate all my old ones, mostly because my husband cringes when I put them on. Just because I'm nursing doesn't mean I have to wear lumpy sports bra's all the time. I love the bra from Adore Me. It's super cute, and my husband was actually confused about it being a nursing bra. It's lacy, sexy, and push up. The only good thing my baby did to body is taking my chest from an A cup to a C cup, and I should be able to enjoy it.

kristinak18
3/14/17

Most comfortable bras I have ever owned! They are made really well without the $60 a bra price tag. I'm one of those women who can't shop at VS or simply walk into any boutique and every other bra place is extravagantly priced for my size. I love Adore Me! Well worth it! I'd recommend them to anyone!

nataliar15
3/11/17

I've ordered from adore me twice now. These experience was great, but the second experience was not. I ordered two brought and panty sets and picked out the expedited shipping that said it would be here the next day. I paid an extra $20 just for that. I was purchasing this lingerie for a boot or shoe and I needed it the next day and that is why I chose this expedited shipping. After placing my order I went to my email on it then said it wouldn't be here until three days after I placed the order when I check out it said it would be there the next day which is March 3. It didn't end up arriving tell March 6 when the boot or shoe had already passed. I reached out through email and over the phone and no one could help me. The lady that I spoke with even said the website is misleading but she could not refund me for the $20 I had paid. very misleading!

judyb83
3/11/17

I have lost 50 pounds over the last year I'm 66 years old so needless to say I sag every where. There measure guide is right on. I've ordered a total of 8 sets for myself feel and look great and people tell me I look 20 years younger. My daughter and grand daughter order and love them too. I wear a 34 DDD so it Victoria secrets or custom made for a lot more money. Haven't had to return anything

laurenr52
3/8/17

They've got the best customer service and an incredibly easy-to-navigate site. There's a plethora of sizes, and anything you could ever want in a lingerie company. I am going to order more as soon as my bank account lets me :)

Tip for consumers: I found their bras to be on the small side (I fluctuate between a 34B and a 34C, had to go up to a 34C). Their exchange policy is incredible and easy.

morreenw
3/8/17

I was skeptical at first, but the merchandise is top quality, and I had to order couple times before I got
the panty size right. I definitely recommend this site and now I have an addiction the styles are so feminine and sexy.

carolinem49
3/7/17

I love AdoreMe, they have the cutest underwear, sleepwear and swimwear! Everything I bought so far has been comfortable, really pretty and good quality. The website itself is very easy to navigate and understand.

joshk58
3/6/17

I have a fetish for bra-panty sets. Very classy as sexy. This site specializes in just that. The shopping for a Type-A male like myself was flawless. Their search fields help you find exactly what you're looking for, and their tutorials are quick and easily teach you what to do. Their products are sexy, yet also well-constructed and not flimsy. Time will tell if they are as sturdy as they seem. As a man buying lingerie online, it was a snap. Extremely easy. And to see my voluptuous wife in their lingerie. Wow!

lavanyam2
3/3/17

I places my first order on Feb 10th for two different products. They said it would ship within two days the order was placed but after waiting for a week, the products were still not shipped. So write to the customer care and they get back to me and say they don't know why the products were shipped and they have no idea when it will be shipped so they gave me half of my money back. But then they came back to me saying they don't have one of the order I placed in stock anymore! So I re-ordered it and they said they shipped it but I still haven't received either of my order and I have called the USPS and the customer service and they tell me neither of them has the package! So now it's been a month and I still don't have my orders!!! I'm never coming back here and I'll make sure none of my friends or family buys from them.

jaffay
2/28/17

I love everything about Adore Me. The fit is perfection. I'll be a return customer. I love the active wear as well.

deneaha
2/27/17

My husband and I were contemplating making an order before Valentines day. The reason we chose adore me over another company was the shipping said it would be here before Valentines day. My husband made the order and only after the order was placed did it say it would arrive after valentines day. Being as this was the reason we ordered from here, my husband tried to call 10 minutes after and cancel the order. They didn't answer. He tried 30 minutes later and someone finally picked up and told us we could not have it shipped any faster and when asked if we could cancel the order and get our money back we were told no and when we questioned that she hung up on us. That was February 7th and we still have not received our order and it is the 27th. Tracking is not working and we called only to have the lady tell us we had to call around and find it ourselves. When we asked again if they could cancel the order and to talk to someone in charge she said that neither of those are possible. We have yet to talk to anyone in charge that can actually assist us or pretend they want to assist us. My husband tried to call again today and was hung up on. We are not sure if we are going to get our stuff at all as they can't tell us where it is and we can't talk to a competent person. We will never ever ever be buying anything else from this company and will be sharing this experience with many friends we also have that purchase from here.

priyad18
2/27/17

Tried to cancel a misplaced order. Told I couldn't so I waited to return the items in full. Processing should only take 1-2 days, with delivery within 3 days of that. The order didn't ship until 10 days later, arriving 3 days after that. Taped the return label on the box without opening it (and in front of three mailroom employees who helped me tape the label on). Now I'm told one of the items wasn't returned so I am not entitled to my full refund. I'm so livid especially after 17 emails and at least 15 phone calls.

ruthc56
2/24/17

The sets are pretty and well made. When something was not a good fit for me, I sent it back and got a replacement promptly, no hassle. The detailed descriptions are accurate. Pay attention to the information about sizing, style, padding or not, etc. and you will get beautiful things at a great price...so much less money than other quality brands cost!

53 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
ashwinin
Ashwini N.
3 days, 22 hours ago
Answer
adorem
Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep]
A: Hello Ashwini,

Thank you for your message.

If you have removed just the bar code/size tags, is perfectly ok to start your exchange process for the product. However, if the tags sewn directly to the set were removed, it no longer qualifies for exchange/return.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Best,
Answer
adorem
Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep]
A: Hello Joann,

Thank you for contacting us!

It is ok to exchange the sets if the garment tag sewn directly to the item is still present. If the plastic/paper tags were removed, there is no issue with the return (while the product which had the sewn label removed, could be considered as damaged and will not pass warehouse verification).

Let us know if we can assist you further, we are always here and glad to help!

Best,