Review of AdoreMe

16 E 34th Street, 14th Floor
New York, New York 10016, United States
Tel: 800-433-2367
help@adoreme.com
Sign up and get your first VIP set for $19.95!
Visit Us

kenc92
8/21/17

Great quality, price and true to size. Guaranteed way to put a smile on my wife's face when she receives the unexpected package at the door.

sarahj226
8/21/17

super cute and comfy. great for the really hot weather we've been having. husband really likes it too!

taylort50
8/20/17

Perfect fit every time. Great fabric with no itching lace. Beautiful bras and panties that can be worn all day. Love the extra panty option too!

julianal4
8/20/17

Loved the products the fabric is so soft and it was so easy to shop with adore me. Everything arrived on time and as I expected.

annee21
8/20/17

My first set, I loooove it, fits well and damn...it is sexy. So happy, will buy another set and the deal is incredible

rodv3
8/20/17

Have ordered multiple items from workout wear, to swim wear, to bra and panty sets, and my wife always loves them. I do as well. Great fit and good quality. Easy to order.

valeriec77
8/20/17

I enjoy the VIP priveleges and love the beautiful styles this company offers me as a plus-sized woman. They make quality bra and panty sets that really enhance my hour-glass figure beautifully. I am so glad I found this company!

glennj25
8/20/17

The items purchased fit to a tee, wife loves them. Love buying the outfits for her. Would recommend this to anyone looking for some good time seeing your wife in the outfits you get for her

roses118
8/17/17

I got my order in a timely manner. Loved how it fit and how cute they looked. Love adore me and going to be a life time customer

lindam435
8/17/17

I've been searching for a new line way before Victoria secret stopped selling my bra size, im finally home! The bra looked and felt amazingly comfortable, no pouring out! The underwear felt so light and fit so well. I cant wait for my next two sets you arrive!

andreaa70
8/17/17

Ships quickly. Feels great. True to size. Awesome products. AdoreMe.com is my new addiction :) I will definitely be ordering more.

kathleenh72
8/16/17

I thought this site would be a great way to find items in my size (30D/30DD) without the issues of shopping in store but it was terrible. Sizes vary drastically within the same size (small - either too big or too small) and there is a $5.95 restocking fee for each return!! I didn't realize there was a restocking fee otherwise I would not have ordered at all. Only 1 out of the 6 items in my order fit or was worth keeping. The quality of the items was also disappointing. Too bad, AdoreMe. I will not be a VIP member for this type of quality.

loraw12
8/14/17

They are perfect
Easy exchange and return policy
Love you guys thanks for your service.
And one more thing is good customer support.

kristenw24
8/13/17

Adore Me has the worst return policy and customer service I have ever experienced. It's truly unfortunate because they have some great product. I returned some tights because they did not fit. Which means I had to put them on, saw they did not fit and put them back in the box to ship them back. I had loved the other products I got and they fit perfectly, so I decided to try again and buy another pair of tights in a bigger size. Unfortunately they didn't fit either. Well after I got an email saying they received the return, I noticed I had been charged an additional $20, instead of being credited back. After further investigation, I noticed for both pair of tights, that were no longer in my possession, I was charged for the full price and that additional fee! I immediately contacted customer service thinking there must be something wrong on their part. But, come to find out, they said it was accurate due to a sanitary test it had failed and they had an "odor of tobacco or perfume". First off, I have never smoked in my life and secondly, I don't wear perfume. I literally had only put them on my legs, saw they didn't fit and put them back in the box. So unless the box it was in, had a perfume smell, there was no way for this to be true. Not only that, to be charged for something I don't have and to be charged extra on top of being told I returned something with an odor smell.. was beyond insulting. Let me back it up by saying I have been in retail management for 10 years, and was appalled by this, I would never return something in a condition like that. So, I contacted the company to voice how upset I was over the situation. They emailed me back saying they were sorry and to call a number for it to be resolved. I was relieved thinking they were going to apologize and credit me the money back. I was wrong. The representative had no idea what I was talking about when I gave her my claim number. I explained it all over again and she kept saying she was sorry but couldn't do anything. That was their policy. I asked for a manager and she said she was the manager and couldn't do anything about it. She even made a comment about me being a repeat offender (due to the first pair of tights I returned being classified as having an odor too), or she would have credited the money back to me. So incredibly insulting! It would be different if I could understand. But I can't. In retail, you make it right for your customers and you don't accuse them of being "smelly" and charge them for it. For a company to claim to have a slogan of "easy returns", I have never seen anything further from the truth. DO NOT BUY from this company. I hope this review saves others from the same costly online purchase mistake I made.

kariea
8/13/17

I must be between sizes on a few items I've purchases but Adore Me has an easy exchange and return policy.

danab75
8/10/17

I love my new sets! They are perfect. The Bras fit true to size. I am totally obsessed with Adore Me!!!

geiselm
8/10/17

Love the way my sets look, they way they feel. Im in love with Adore me. I had to re order because i didnt get the right size but the exchange process is peace of cake.

karenb323
8/10/17

I have received 3 sets and i am extremely happy with all. The. fit and coverage are superior. Very attractive items just as pictured.

aarikat
8/10/17

Fit, materials, and colors are all great. I love the style -longline suits me really well. The packaging was a nice touch too.

deandrad1
8/10/17

Every experience is A-1! The sizes are accurate and true to size. Ive enjoyed every set. This past order, I ordered the wrong size :( I've lost weight and wasn't completely sure of my new bra size. Return was the best experiencing yet, before I returned the wrong sizes, Adore me had vouchers for the value of the two sets in my inbox. I ordered the correct sizes and then dropped the box off at the post office. Totally satisfied!

pattyh36
8/10/17

Perfect fit! I love that I can just shop online because I don't have the time to go to the store and look for sets!

stevet146
8/10/17

Enjoy buying her stuff here. Most things fit well. Nice quality items. She says they're soft and comfortable.

larryl92
8/10/17

My wife wears jeans and a t-shirt for work every day. This makes her feel good and sexy for the evening.

michelem88
8/10/17

I've ordered 6 sets all fit me perfectly!!! I feel sexy and beautiful in every set!! The quality of these sets are great and well worth the money !!

tashak3
8/10/17

I am enjoying my new sets! I love the prices, and selection. So does my husband! I will most definitely be shopping again.

Helpful answer

I was on hold for 30 minutes for 3 days in a row with no answer. I didn't speak to anyone. I was told through messaging with a stylist on the webiste that i could not call and speak to a manager. I did speak with a manager the last time i called and actually got through, because I was having a fit.

By Andrea R. on 10/1/15
Helpful answer

I thought it was. The package I received was gray/silver and just said adoreme. There wasn't anything on the box that indicated what was inside (other than the company name).

By Julie L. on 2/2/16
Helpful answer

yes but they will keep charging her automatically if she uses it. If she wants to stop the automatic subscription she needs to spend it and then cancel her subscription after the stuff arrives. If they charge her again you can dispute the charge with them within 30 days to get a refund. Honestly you'd be better off letting your credit card company handle it/dispute it.

By Sara S. on 9/9/15
Helpful answer

Hi Susan, We are sorry to hear you have not been able to reach us by telephone. As an alternative, we would suggest contacting us by email at help@adoreme.com or via live chat on site. We'd be happy to help you with any issue you might have encountered. Best, Adore Me

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 8/31/15
Helpful answer

I contacted the BBB & AdoreMe chose to ignore my complaint. They never addressed my issue. This company should not be trusted & has horrendous & rude customer service.

By Jennifer T. on 12/9/14
Helpful answer

Hello Nancy, thank you for your question! Yes, you can always choose the Pay As You Go option upon checkout.

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 10/1/15
Helpful answer

Hello, Thanks for reaching out! USPS reuses old tracking numbers and your tracking number/s were not updated immediately after the packages were shipped. We apologize for the inconvenience. Usually the tracking information is updated in 1-3 business days on the USPS website. Please get back to us if you still do not see updated tracking information. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 2/15/16
Helpful answer

Hi Kimi, Thank you for contacting us with your request! Please be advised that our products are designed to feel comfortable. Every bra is made in order to keep everything in place with the help of the straps that adjust to fit your on-the-go needs. Furthermore, we would like to inform you that we are continuously working to provide you with the best fitting for the products that you purchase from our website. Every lingerie brand sizes their products slightly differently. Therefore, to avoid creating unwanted confusions for our customers, or any sizing issues, we have a useful sizing chart implemented on our website, which you can use to determine your ideal size which will be correlated with the sizes that we carry, thus ensuring a perfect fit. This chart can be accessed through the following link: http://www.adoreme.com/size-guide Please do not hesitate to contact us through email, phone or chat if you have further questions regarding this matter. You can always ask more information about a specific product since our agents will be more than happy to help. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 5/7/17
Helpful answer

Hello Koko, Thank you for your question. Since were an online store and we never meet our customers face to face its crucial for us to ensure that our customers can reach us so we can aid them with their encountered issues or answer any inquiry. This is why we offer the possibility of being contacted over various channels, email, phone, social media, so we can ensure that if for any reason the agents on a channel are all busy with customers at any given moment, the customer trying to get a hold of us can still do so on a different channel. If in the future youll again come across the situation were you dont get a fast answer over the phone Im happy to remind you that you can also contact us through email or social media. Your concerns are important to us and we want to make sure that we handle any issue you may encounter or answer any inquiry in a timely manner. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 2/6/17
Helpful answer

Hello Julia, Thank you for your message. In order to not be charged, but still retain the VIP status, you can simply log into your Adore Me account, access "My Showroom" zone between 1st and 5th of the month, and just press the "Skip the month" button located on the left side of the page. Using this option, your account won't be automatically charged and you can place an order whenever you desire. Let us know if you have any further questions. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 2/1/17
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other customers.

13 Photos for AdoreMe