US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

karig6
9/28/16

as a larger lady, shopping for bras has always been a nightmare. it takes ages to find anything that supports without being horribly uncomfortable, and forget finding anything cute. Adore Me literally changed my life. now i can buy a bra with confidence without even trying it on, knowing it's gonna fit perfectly and look darn good, too. and the best part of all, they don't cost an arm and a leg! you can get a bra and panties set for HALF of what some places charge for a bra alone, and i guarantee you it's gonna look and fit just as good, if not better.

the best part is, if you don't absolutely love your purchase, you can return it, totally free, no questions asked, no hassle. if something doesn't fit, you can exchange it for another size, totally free, no questions asked, no hassle. the customer service team is super friendly and helpful!

Tip for consumers: if something doesn't fit and you want to exchange it, DON'T WASH AND WEAR THE OTHER PIECE. you have to return both of them. just a heads up!

anzhelaa
9/28/16

My first order was placed about two months ago after TV commercial the first set for $19.95. Adore me shipped my order very quickly, the next day, and I received it after 3 days. It was a bathing suit which I fell in love with. So far I have ordered about 15 sets of bras and panties, 2 bathing suits and 3 sleepwear. I am size M. I have never returned anything and I loved all what I ordered. I have VIP membership and received 2 sets for free. I am totally in love with this company. Nobody "ripped me off" as some buyers wrote here. Everything is clearly explained on adoreme website and it is very easy to unsubscribe from VIP membership. All the items I purchased were of high quality and very adorable. I love their promotions and only buy when they have them. I know for sure, I found the company where I will always be buying lingerie from. AdoreMe, I love you and thank you for quality items for affordable prices.

reginai1
9/24/16

all i can say is wow the set came beautiful wrapped and the bra and panties arre beautiful the fit is perfect will buy again for sure thank you just love it

melissap74
9/19/16

This would be 5 stars if you could control how many emails you get from Adore Me. There are way too many emails, but you don't want to delete them in case it is your reminder about reorder. Other than that I love the product, the fit is great, and the quality is wonderful. The set I got was just like what was pictured, the fabric is comfortable and the designs are really pretty. The fit was great because I really guessed at sizing, but it fits beautifully! I can't wait to see whatever items I decide to order next month!!!!

anonymousu12
9/15/16

when i signed up for Adore Me months ago, it was because i saw an ad stating i'd get my "first set" for $19.95 with free shipping. i looked online and was instantly sold.

when i checked out, it said i had to make a VIP account to receive the discount. it said it was free, and mentioned something about skipping each month, but it NEVER mentioned being charged $40 a month for not shopping.

in fact, the only reason i found out was because i checked my bank statement and saw monthly charges for $40. THEY TOOK $200 OFF ME WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE.

i contacted customer service and they told me it was "clearly stated" that i'd be charged, and that they'd send me an email reminding me that i'm about to be charged.

let me tell you why that's BS.
upon further investigation i found out that they send me at least 4 emails a day, and those emails get drowned out in the other emails, or sent to the spam folder because of the sheer amount they bombard me with.

also, unless you read the ToS on the membership when checking out, it does NOT tell you you're going to be charged unless you skip. i don't know many people who read the full ToS, so that'd be a great thing to actually list. just saying.

EDIT: i've been told they can only refund me $40 out of the $200. ok, but that's still $160 i'll never get back.

never buying from this company again.

syenag
9/15/16

I have bought bras from other sites before, and it was a complete disaster. I was a bit worried when ordering, but I was pleasantly surprised. The bra and panties fit perfectly! I am definitely doing to buy another set.

ponisec
9/12/16

They out me in their VIP billing and started charging ne $39.99 monthly. When i 1st saw the charge I cibtacted tgem and requested not only to be reimbursed but to also discontinue billing and be removed. I was told no problem. But every month since I have to contact them about billing me. Its a headache. And wrong that for the last 4 months I have to battle with them to stop this. And the set i ordeted in my normal size was way off (too small)

maic15
9/10/16

My daughter and I have been trying to cancel our VIP subscriptions for 3 months now. We have sent numerous emails all of which we never got any responses and numerous phone calls to customer service which of course we have spent hours of time on hold just to be either disconnected or told we had to follow the online instructions.

Apparently there are numerous class action lawsuits that are in the works in numerous States against the practices. Being in the legal field myself Kama I never feel it necessary to go to that length but this is by far the worst experience I have ever seen in my 20-plus years of practice. We read all of the terms of service and the agreement and had no problem with that. Our problem is the fact that there is no way to cancel your VIP subscription in a timely matter so that you're not charged for months and months from when you decide to cancel. We are still trying to cancel and are still being charged or monthly fees.

BEWARE OF THE CANCELATION OF YOUR VIP

stephanies159
9/9/16

It been good so far but it my first month I think what I like is it hard to find my size bra in stores they have it which u can't beat the price because if I would get my size in store I would be paying a fortune hopefully I don't regret it

jiniferr
8/24/16

I was quite happy with their products and pricing until I returned a bathing suit that didn't fit and discovered (was not told) that they never refunded my money because they claimed it was damaged. I did NOTHING to the bathing suit. Several phone calls and emails later I was able to get an explanation- apparently the suit had a perfume and tobacco odor. I feel totally scammed. I don't smoke and wasn't wearing perfume when I tried it on for 2 seconds. They said they would refund, but haven't yet. It's been 3 weeks. I wrote an email to Customer Service to inform them of my experience and the reply I received didn't even address the issue. I called again today and they gave me the same story about the damaged bathing suit and said they'd issue the refund as a "one time courtesy"- gee thanks. I'll never order from them again because if I need to return, I risk losing my money. Also, they charge a $5.95 restocking fee for returned items. Very poor return policy for a monthly subscription based business model. Customers should be able to try things on and return them without cost or risk.

heidis24
8/21/16

I absolutely love the Elvinia Unlined! This is the second 'bralette' that I've ordered. I'm wanting to wear more naturally fitting and comfortable lingerie. I'm really tired of the wires and padding and making myself look like a D when I'm truly a B or C on a good day. I'm 52 but still love to look good and sexy and am wanting a more natural and athletic look than the 'cougar' that many women my age seem to go for. I am 34C/28/39, usually a small/size 4/6 top and a medium/size 8 bottom, 5'6" and 144 lbs. I ordered the SMALL bralette due to the reviews that recommended going down a size and a MEDIUM Hipster. (I'm also tired of thongs!) They fit perfectly and I think the bralette in a small rather than a medium was a good call. Highly recommend! Oh..and I ordered the Gray...very pretty.

Tip for consumers: In this I ordered a SMALL bralette and a MEDIUM hipster. I'm 5'6", 144 lbs and 34/28/39. I usually wear a 34C bra. I do have a very small rib cage and don't have any extra meat on my shoulders or back. The SMALL is perfect and MEDIUM would have been too big. In the Hipster I ordered a MEDIUM because I do have a big butt and thighs!

coryw13
8/10/16

We have ordered several different sets and my wife loves them all! Plus every 5th set is free!

adelitav
8/8/16

They claim their products are the best quality made by them. Neither is true. The product I got was almost identical to a product I see in the Chinese owned store down the street. They sell their for $10. I would never buy another thing from this site again let alone join a club and buy trash monthly for quadruple the price. They had the nerve to charge me for NOT buying another product from them!
Don't do it! Just drive down the street to the local shopping center and go in the lingerie section of the 5 for 10 store. You'll find it right there next to the wind breakers.

zoez6
8/8/16

First, I would like to start with the wonderfully positive experience I have with the site:

1. The bras fit amazingly, especially for someone who has a larger chest size (36-38DDD).
They are comfortable!
The quality is definitely there.
There are a variety of colors and styles, which Victoria Secret doesn't often offer for my size. (Though I wish they did offer more cute neutrals, aka blacks, whites, and a variety of nudes to match skin tone.)
I really enjoy the look of the bras. (But I personally don't like the underwear at all.)

2. The website itself, I believe to be clear and organized, as well as their emails they send out. I can find information relatively easily and find bras I'm specifically looking for.
The customer service representatives, when I have called, have been very pleasant.

3. The time in which you received the shipped items are right on time with no delays and also when returning items.

Secondly, the negative side to the overall experience is in the their current system regarding payments, returns, and overall customer service: (These are all things I believe the company should really consider changing/improving because they do have great products and cater to a wide range of female body types, which is wonderful.)

1. The exchanges are free but not the returns.
I believe this to be unfair, though I understand the purpose of the restocking fee, because in my experience the size that I would have exchanged was not in stock. So I was forced to return this particular item. I believe this restocking fee to be a turn off to wanting to buy more items for the website, as other sites offer free exchanges and returns.

2. The costumer service system can be improved.
The number system when you call in can be confusing as I never know which one to pick.
When there is no one to answer your call, you are given the option to leave a message.
This I don't personally like at all.
I rather wait on hold, knowing I will be connected with a person, than leaving a message unsure whether or not my question will be answered.
I also believe that their customer service representatives should have more training, though they have been nice and helpful, it seems as though more training would help in their confidence of handling the situation.
Also I have gotten three different answers on when items are restocked. (From two different customer service representatives when called in and also in the email format. )

3. Like most people I don't love the system in which they automatically charge you every month. Even with the two months opt out option I currently have on my account, it still makes me nervous that they might charge me or I may forget to opt out for that month. It makes the consumer feel tricked and uneasy, even when the consumer understands and reads the guidelines of the system.

4. Maybe offering an option for the consumer to buy just the bra, may be able to reduce some costs, as I personally have no use for the underwear, since I don't like it at all, but I know others having the full set is a major pro for them.
*Just over all catering to the consumer more opposed to setting guidelines for the consumer to work around.*

I love these bras overall and will continue ordering from them for now but I just believe there are some important improvements to be made, in order to take them to the next level.

jenniferl160
8/1/16

Good quality for the price and super cute styles!

emilyp52
8/1/16

I've only ordered three thing from this site, but I haven't had any problems. Everything fits well and looks great on me. It's very afordable for me, especially compared to VS which is $50-$80 for a matching bra and panty set.

I haven't had to return anything yet, but I've looked in on how to do it and the instructions are very clear. I'm also very careful about what size I buy, I read all the reviews for an item before I purchase it.

When I signed up the company was VERY clear about what the VIP membership intailed, lots of confirmation emails and reminders about what I was signing up for. And not once have they charged me unexpectedly for the month, I receive an email reminding me to buy or skip the month TWICE before the 5th.

So you know, so far so good!

I'll update this review as I continue to use this site.

wh740
7/26/16

Rip off membership program. Very difficult to stop once they have you. They won't give you a refund just more cheap junk.

karac8
7/20/16

Sizes are not realistic. Sent 2 swimsuits back for a refund. They claimed one was damaged and denied my refund. I didn't even try the item on. Dealt with two very rude CS reps and had corporate again deny my refund. Asked to speak to a manager, there wasn't one available and corporate only has an email. I am looking into filing a complaint with the BBB so I can hopefully get my money back.

davidl310
7/12/16

We have followed their rules, dealt with the minimum membership and then cancelled, but then the next month we found the continued to charge us. So we called again, they apologized and credited our account. Looking today we noticed that subsequent to that last interaction, they still continued to charge us for another four months despite us having now cancelled two times previously, first in December 2015, then again in March 2016.

Please explain to me how now having to call a third time to cancel this is something other than a deliberate scam. Given the plethora of complains, this now sounds like something that Preet Bharara, USUS Attorney for the Southern District of New York needs to look into...

emilya43
7/11/16

I ordered a bra and panty set along with a corset but I ordered the wrong size. I sent the items back to the company as an exchange because the website wouldn't give me an option for return. I called and asked if I could get a refund when the order came in and they said yes. When I got an email confirmation, Adoreme said they could only refund me $30 out of the $80 of merchandise I retuned because they claimed that there were items missing from the box! I called and said that I returned everything from that order and asked if they could check again for all the items. They got back to me and said that they still couldn't find the items I returned. On top of that, they wouldn't give me a refund for the $30 because I had filed it as an exchange because of an error on their website! Nobody at adoreme was willing to give me the proper amount of credit to my account or a refund! Terrible customer service because when I called the return department and the girl who answered said I could not get a refund, she told me that "I could try to talk to the CEO for all she cared."

rtmv1
7/8/16

They just charged us 39.95 this month and we didn't buy any thing n we tried all emails n pass words nothing is letting us log on n see if we even have an account to cancel. Wrote to higher up to get money back n put a stop to this

anysem
7/7/16

I've been a member for 2 years now (VIP) and I have ordered 3 sets from AdoreMe. Their products are great quality, ship quickly, and they have fabulous deals all the time. I tell my friends that they are similar to Victoria's Secret with half the cost! It's possible to become a VIP and always skip the month to pass on the $39.95 store credit. That way one is able to enjoy the benefit pricing and not get charged for VIP. I've never had an issue with the sizes or the quality, so I don't have any complaints and I would definitely recommend to all!

Tip for consumers: If becoming a member, you will receive monthly updates from the site that show you what you may like (based on purchases or items added to the wishlist). Always take the time to look through those and press the 'skip the month' button while in "My Showroom" to refuse the $39.95 charge at the beginning of the month. Also, don't forget to look for deals that the website posts on their homepage or on tabs at the top of the page! Most of the time, it's an amount off of multiple items or a free item

shair9
7/5/16

I bought a bra and underware set, and it was what I thought was pretty decent. I couldn't wait to put it on. Well only after 3 separate time of wearing it it started to come apart from improper seems. Frustrated I email the company stating the issue and they said there was nothing they could help me with because I have worn the product and that maybe I purchased the wrong size. When knowing i read their sizing chart, and knowing my measurments I was sure it was the right size. Let alone it felt great. Don't get me wrong it did, but they expect you to pay 40-50 dollars for cheap material. Not to mention the 40 dollars that is taken from your account every month without notice. By the time I did notice I already raked up 120 dollars. That I can't get a refund on. That's ridiculous. So I did what anyone would do and used the money towards more things from there site for family members. Well see how that goes.

elizabetho41
7/3/16

DON'T EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, UNLESS YOU LIKE:
- INCONSISTENT BAD SIZING
-TRY AND RETURN AN ITEM...BIG HASSLE AND THEY CHARGE A "RE-STOCKING" FEE
-TRY TO EXCHANGE AN ITEM...FORGET ABOUT IT, THEY DONT HAVE ANYTHING IN STOCK

-CALL THEM TO DO AN EXCHANGE, DEAL WITH INCOMPETENT ROBOTS, ASK TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER, THEY WILL PUT YOU ON HOLD AD NEVER PICK UP

I'D RATHER PAY MORE MONEY AT A STORE WITH PEOPLE THAT KNOW WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS, THEN EVER DEAL WITH THIS SCAM AGAIN

........................................................................................................

THEY REPLIED TO MY REVIEW AS BELOW... I LAUGHED OUT LOUD...

NOPE, I DON'T HAVE "ANY QUESTIONS" AND I ALREADY KNOW WHERE THE RETURN SECTION IS OF THE WEBSITE

TRYING TO SELL ME MORE?...WHAT I HAVE DOESN'T FIT!

THIS IS THE PROBLEM, I WANT TO EXCHANGE IT FOR THE SAME ITEM THAT WOULD FIT, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE IT, SO I'VE BEEN TOLD, THAT'S IT, I HAVE TO KEEP IT....WHEN IT DOESN'T FIT

THE ITEM I RECEIVED IS PADDED, THE DESCRIPTION DOESN'T IT IS....BECAUSE IT IS PADDED, IT DOESN'T FIT

I'VE BEEN TOLD TO KEEP CHECKING ON THE WEBSITE FOR WHEN THE ITEM MIGHT BE IN, BUT NO -ONE KNOWS IF IT'S COMING IN OR NOT...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I OWN A COMPANY I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR ALL THIS HASSLE, JUST TO EXCHANGE A BRA

ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO INVESTIGATE THIS "CASE RIGOROUSLY"?

christye4
6/26/16

thought this company was good until this last shipment, I had ordered bathing suits with them prior to this one and they let me exchange them when the suits fit terrible, again the suits fit terrible and I wanted to return or exchange as they say they have easy return/exchange, now they tell me I cannot return or exchange this shipment!!!!!!! what a joke I canceled my vip membership and will not ever use this company again
they are full of $#*!

46 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks ago
Answer
adorem
A: Hi Terry,

Thank you for your message.

The VIP membership, it is only one of two option offered to customers upon checkout with their first order. The other is Pay As You Go, our one-time purchase option. Moreover, customers are not required to call in order to unsubscribe, this can be done by accessing the helpdesk directly from their account, here: http://adoreme.com/helpdesk.
If there are further comments questions or concerns, please let us know.
Best regards,
8/18/16
Answer
adorem
A: Hi Jannah,

Thank you for your message.

Every lingerie brand sizes their products slightly differently so it's best to consult our bra fitting guide before ordering a set from our website. http://www.adoreme.com/size-guide

If our products do not fit, we have free exchanges and easy returns, please read more about it here: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help. Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.

Best,