Review of AdoreMe

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

krishab
5/23/17

I'm in love with every piece of lingerie I have gotten from AdoreMe. The buying process is a laid back experience. There are tips that also make the buying process easier. They have a size tip that enables me to get the bras I want. For instance I wear a 42DD normally, at AdoreMe they gave me a tip that lets me wear a 38DD. It opens up my shopping experience.

paulaj36
5/23/17

So glad you've got a great selection of plus size items. Very sexy and fits well. Wish you had bras in 48 and 50 though.

jessicaj93
5/22/17

Love all the sizes, colors and styles!! I can get the sizes here I can't get from other places. I have a hard time skipping the month and even harder time passing up sales. Thanks Adore Me for providing sexy and high quality lingerie to us gals!!

nancyi21
5/22/17

Great service, beautiful items at a awesome price and shipping is a breeze. I love ADORE ME. Even exchanges were an absolute breeze!

marissab8
5/22/17

I love AdoreMe! I ordered a new bra set but it was a little small (I gained some weight, their products are sized fine). Exchanging the set for the proper size was a breeze and I ended up receiving the new set before I even mailed the old one! The new one fits and is really comfortable. I have ordered several sets from the before and love them every time!

deannaa7
5/22/17

I really love these PJs and they are so sexy and cool to sleep in! I will order again and again and again.

keitraj
5/22/17

I ordered my swim suit and it arrived a few days later. I absolutely love it!! I can't wait to flaunt it on the beach.

melaniev13
5/22/17

It is soft & comtable and true to size i never need to exchange it unless I don't like

it its good being a member I never buy bras from the stores after I became a member

shannonh66
5/22/17

Love my new set from Adore Me! Will admit this one took me a minute to figure out how it went together (unusual style for me), but once there; LOVED it!!

francesn8
5/22/17

I finally found the perfect fit. Took me a couple of tries. They have lots of bras and lingerie in my favorite color.

aamah
5/22/17

I'm surprising my boyfriend for his birthday in this set and I'm so excited! I've never felt like I looked better in a bra

patriciap119
5/22/17

I saw ad on TV, thought I'd take a look online, as you were running special of 50% off "set". I don't think of myself having huge boobs, but I can't find a bra that will fit at local stores that is decent, nice looking, and especially fits. But, ordered a Set and I love it. It has a racerback design which allows me to wear bra with many tank type tops. I will go back to Adore me again.

michelled131
5/21/17

Everything I order is very good quality. Also, very comfortable... since February of 2006 I have been ordering from adore me and it is very addictive, it makes me feel better about myself, I'm a stay intact home mom now and I've gained weight but adore me has my size and and I wait for the next month's specials.

courtneyo12
5/21/17

Loved this unlined set! I was always hesitant on ourchasing one for the fact of being plus sized with a snall chest (40B) but I fill it out and it is super comfy and wonderful! Highly recommend and connot wait to purchase more! The navy blue color is to die for and absolutely gorgeous.

alyssad10
5/21/17

Adore Me is a great site to buy all your lingerie. Their website is user friendly. Their shipping is quick and their products are affordable and adorable!

tuesdays
5/21/17

This is the best thing that they came up with. First because I hate shopping for bras&panties. Secondly the styles are so cute and sexy. My boyfriend enjoys the different styles and colors

celestes15
5/21/17

They are great to wear and very comfortable. I like the way it shapes my body and I can wear them with anything. I am not in a rush to take them off when I get home from work, sometimes I forget I am even wearing them.

robertb452
5/21/17

got the outfit for my gf an she looked amazing wearing it even wearing the top backwards the shorts were slightly to big ,we made the best of it

selenee1
5/21/17

Bought these as a gift for a friend. She said they fit her perfectly and can't wait to lounge around in them.

angelad104
5/21/17

Love the fits better than Victoria secrets no offend Victoria secrets I loved vs for tears til now money tight and washer didn't careful wash it but adoreme items does

lashonyac
5/21/17

I loved it and it's a perfect fit!! It's really pretty and comfortable. My boyfriend loved it on me. I will continue to buy things in the future.

marciam26
5/21/17

Everything I have bought fits great and the quality is excellent. I will continue to by from this company.

katherinef17
5/18/17

Adore me is great! The orders come in quickly and everything I have bought has been good quality. Would recommend to others

jorettab
5/18/17

The fabric fit and style...love love it. The bra is comfy and can be worn as a sports bra...I am small chested. The panties are frilly and fit great. Fabric for bra is soft knit and does not bind. Yes I really like it

lauras235
5/18/17

Great prices, great products, fast shipping and easy returns. I keep coming back again and again. I have bought so many of my favorite bra and panty sets here. Now bought two bikinis that I love.

57 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
julieb122
Julie B.
on 1/31/16
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other customers.

13 Photos for AdoreMe