Review of AdoreMe

New York, New York 10016, United States
Tel: 800-433-2367
help@adoreme.com
2017 Customer choice award
Sign up and get your first VIP set for $19.95!
Visit Us

evas63
10/23/17

Selecting the bras I wanted was the hard part. The easy part was finding the type of bra I wanted and needed. Their bra sizer confirmed I have been wearing the right size. I love their web site and wish i could buy all their bras. A little pricey but worth the value.

pattid13
10/23/17

Look forward to my purchase each month of these quality undergarments. Haven't been disappointed yet. Brilliant colors and sexy styles.

danielar20
10/23/17

I really love it. Its so sexy, good quality, not too expensive. The only thing was I got it later than expected delivery time but its easy and fast to make a purchase.

rondas8
10/22/17

Love how soft the material is and how it nicely hugs my curvy parts. Definitely one of my favorite purchases.

laurenk54
10/22/17

I always have a hard time finding bras that fit well. I have a bit of a barrel chest so conventional bras end up stabbing me within a month. I figured I might as well try and ordered 2 sets. Both fit great and are my new favorites. I do wish getting additional panties was cheaper...

jw203
10/21/17

Hi. Cannot say enough about adore me lingerie. Bras are not too tight, just enough to hold the girls in place, panties cup n hold you just right.

I wish I didnt have to wear clothes so I could just walk around in my Adore Me lingerie. Also for your information, starting my second drawer for all my panties and bras.

T.Y. Joyce

ericaa34
10/21/17

I love the way I feel in this purple lingiere,I feel super sexy!! I love the way everything fits so perfectly.

cherylc110
10/21/17

The set fits like a glove. I have been so satisfied
With every order I have received. The convenience of them being shipped to my doorstep knowing the bra will be a perfect fit!!

susiew23
10/20/17

Love the stretchy fabric - very comfortable & sexy at the same time. Might have to purchase more colors if they are available.

jamess624
10/20/17

I have been shopping at Adore Me for about 2 years now for my wife. She has loved everything I have purchased to date. Also when it comes to customer service I would have to say outstanding! I would recommend Adore Me to any man who loves his wife and wants to see her smile.

kendras21
10/19/17

I love how quickly my package arrived & my sets are fantastic!! Love love love AdoreMe! Ill definitely continue to buy!

janineb15
10/19/17

It's been 9 days and my order is still in "processing". I needed it for an event, which has now come and gone without my Oder even being shipped yet. Called customer service, the string of reps they strung me through were all hard to understand and not helpful whatsoever, I was put on hold multiple times for 10+ minutes all for them to say "they are having warehouse issues". They refused to let me cancel as I don't even need my order anymore. Unhelpful, unprofessional, and definitely not worth it. I will be cancelling my membership and never ordering again.

christinen34
10/19/17

I have enjoyed most of my purchases and they fit true to size. The only issue that I have had is that I bought a bra and panty set- and because I wore the panties I am not able to return the bra. The bra is a front closing bra and it will not stay closed. Should just be able to return part of a set and not the whole thing. Other than that I have enjoyed their products and I like the ease of ordering from home.

emilym153
10/15/17

I am so happy with my order. I had lots of trouble with my first order from adore me but once I received my products I fell in love. I have ordered from adore me over five times in the past three months. I am so happy with the quality of the products and the customer service.

inar6
10/15/17

They are so great! Comfy and sexy at the same time! I'm feeling so much more self-confident! In so many sizes, variations and it even arrives in a cute box. Finally, I've got a beautiful set of my favourite colour! And after this I got addicted. I'm VIP member since 2 weeks and actually bought four things. Great offers and friendly customer service! I can just recommend it!

torif6
10/13/17

I loved my set and the shipping was fast!! So I immediately ordered 2 more sets and a teddy. My boyfriend is gonna love them hehe ;)

marisam16
10/13/17

I was a little hesitant to begin with, because being a size that's hard to find a good fit for, I'm never really sure that a bra will work out. I read the return/exchange policy at AdoreMe before I even placed my first order. I'd ordered my actual size on the first go round. The band fit beautifully (usually the harder part to make work) but the cups were just a little tight. I went online, and within 5 minutes, I'd had my exchange processed, and the new size ordered. I dropped the return box in the mail the next morning, and my new bra set came in about 4 days later. This one fit like a dream, and I've been hooked ever since! I'll definitely be buying more from AdoreMe. They've got a great service, amazing selection, and I love that I can find BEAUTIFUL bras and panties that fit right!

julies225
10/11/17

The look is sultry and hot, my lover loves it. Everything I get from adore me makes me want to be with him over and over again. Cant wait til my next purchase

colleeng28
10/11/17

Excellent products. Excellent customer service. Look forward to many more purchases! Adored me products make me feel pretty!

rachaell30
10/9/17

Excellent quality and true to size. This is my fourth purchase through Adore Me and I have been pleased with everything so far.

francineh4
10/9/17

I always received expedited responses when I inquire, I do appreciate that. I know the company is fairly new but I hope sooner rather than later the option to purchase & return if necessary the bra & panty sets individually. I very recently purchased a set & unfortunately the panty has started to unravel & during the wash caused the bow to come a loose. Now I really love the set but I can't just purchase the panty by itself because the panty is only offered as a set, I don't need the bra. I will try to fix the snag because I really love that bra & panty set

gordont15
10/8/17

My wife likes what I have bought her. There comfortable, fit is great, My wife is very pleased and quite happy, so i'm happy too!

jennab33
10/5/17

I have bought a couple pieces from Adore Me and have loved every single one! I've been so impressed with quality and fit! I'm so happy I gave them a chance. Overall I'm very happy with my purchases and would definitely recommend!

angelam229
10/3/17

Love the box it comes in. I am truly adored. The quality is great and the fit is perfect. The website is easy to use.

chandaa1
10/3/17

Positive shopping experience. Great customer service. Easy exchange and return policy with no hassles. Adoreme.com definitely aims to please customers with quality and design of items sold.

Helpful answer

I was on hold for 30 minutes for 3 days in a row with no answer. I didn't speak to anyone. I was told through messaging with a stylist on the webiste that i could not call and speak to a manager. I did speak with a manager the last time i called and actually got through, because I was having a fit.

By Andrea R. on 10/1/15
Helpful answer

I thought it was. The package I received was gray/silver and just said adoreme. There wasn't anything on the box that indicated what was inside (other than the company name).

By Julie L. on 2/2/16
Helpful answer

yes but they will keep charging her automatically if she uses it. If she wants to stop the automatic subscription she needs to spend it and then cancel her subscription after the stuff arrives. If they charge her again you can dispute the charge with them within 30 days to get a refund. Honestly you'd be better off letting your credit card company handle it/dispute it.

By Sara S. on 9/9/15
Helpful answer

Hi Susan, We are sorry to hear you have not been able to reach us by telephone. As an alternative, we would suggest contacting us by email at help@adoreme.com or via live chat on site. We'd be happy to help you with any issue you might have encountered. Best, Adore Me

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 8/31/15
Helpful answer

I contacted the BBB & AdoreMe chose to ignore my complaint. They never addressed my issue. This company should not be trusted & has horrendous & rude customer service.

By Jennifer T. on 12/9/14
Helpful answer

Hello Nancy, thank you for your question! Yes, you can always choose the Pay As You Go option upon checkout.

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 10/1/15
Helpful answer

Hello, Thanks for reaching out! USPS reuses old tracking numbers and your tracking number/s were not updated immediately after the packages were shipped. We apologize for the inconvenience. Usually the tracking information is updated in 1-3 business days on the USPS website. Please get back to us if you still do not see updated tracking information. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 2/15/16
Helpful answer

Hi Kimi, Thank you for contacting us with your request! Please be advised that our products are designed to feel comfortable. Every bra is made in order to keep everything in place with the help of the straps that adjust to fit your on-the-go needs. Furthermore, we would like to inform you that we are continuously working to provide you with the best fitting for the products that you purchase from our website. Every lingerie brand sizes their products slightly differently. Therefore, to avoid creating unwanted confusions for our customers, or any sizing issues, we have a useful sizing chart implemented on our website, which you can use to determine your ideal size which will be correlated with the sizes that we carry, thus ensuring a perfect fit. This chart can be accessed through the following link: http://www.adoreme.com/size-guide Please do not hesitate to contact us through email, phone or chat if you have further questions regarding this matter. You can always ask more information about a specific product since our agents will be more than happy to help. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 5/7/17
Helpful answer

Hello Koko, Thank you for your question. Since were an online store and we never meet our customers face to face its crucial for us to ensure that our customers can reach us so we can aid them with their encountered issues or answer any inquiry. This is why we offer the possibility of being contacted over various channels, email, phone, social media, so we can ensure that if for any reason the agents on a channel are all busy with customers at any given moment, the customer trying to get a hold of us can still do so on a different channel. If in the future youll again come across the situation were you dont get a fast answer over the phone Im happy to remind you that you can also contact us through email or social media. Your concerns are important to us and we want to make sure that we handle any issue you may encounter or answer any inquiry in a timely manner. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 2/6/17
Helpful answer

Hello Julia, Thank you for your message. In order to not be charged, but still retain the VIP status, you can simply log into your Adore Me account, access "My Showroom" zone between 1st and 5th of the month, and just press the "Skip the month" button located on the left side of the page. Using this option, your account won't be automatically charged and you can place an order whenever you desire. Let us know if you have any further questions. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 2/1/17
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other customers.

13 Photos for AdoreMe