US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

twanyas
Twanya S.
1/22/17

Life order on January 15th I still have not received it. The status still says processing. I have sent emails that have gone unanswered and it seems that no one can tell me anything other than its processing. More accurately, it didn't take them this long to process my payment! SKIP THOS BUSINESS. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!

melissas172
1/21/17

I placed an order over a week ago. I had some additional questions and sent an email. My emails were answered right away. I was happy with that. Then I followed up on my order and it says it is still processing. Ok, I emailed Adore Me again and no response other then an auto response. I have attempted to call customer service for a week no with no success. SO I said fine, I will cancel my order and request a refund. Nope not eligible for one. I was really wanting my order before I leave the country for a month. Still nothing. Still nothing, still waiting for my order, a refund or at least an email on the status. NOT HAPPY AT ALL!

williamm277
1/20/17

I'm sorry I had to give them one star -- they don't deserve a rating that good. While the ladies in customer service try to do a good job, the idiots in shipping make the whole experience a lesson in frustration. "3 to 5 days delivery"??? What a joke! They didn't even ship one order for 11 days, then, another order, it's taken so far, over 13 days in transit and I still don't have it. Victoria's Secret, or Macy's, or Nordstrom's don't take this long. As a matter of fact, while waiting for the above mentioned two orders, I ordered from both Macy's and Walmart and received my packages in four days.

cinnerg
1/20/17

VIP membership monthly billing aside if you do not skip the month , the product itself has much to be desired. If you like cute design at a good price, this will suffice. However, if product quality is an issue for you, I'd recommend you go elsewhere. I have three sets of underwear from AdoreMe and either the elastic began to tear or fray, the crotch lining began to have holes or fray, and/or the lace started to fray -- all within just a few wears.

The design is nice and it's fine to have matching underwear. The fit is okay (albeit not that fantastic) but I'd go for better quality at a higher price which will last longer (and I hand wash my underwear).

Too bad, I really wanted to become a loyal customer but I prefer my underwear (particularly my panties) to last for more than five wears. As they say, you get what you pay for (although for the price they could still have better quality).

melaneyf
1/19/17

I placed an order on January 14. I have yet to receive anything. At this point is still processing. When you try to call no one answers. They have no problem processing the payment. That goes on your charge right away. Never had this much trouble with any other company. This is my first time buying and I will never buy again.

rebeccat54
1/19/17

Everything I buy from here fits like a glove! I'm particular about my underwear and everything I buy has to be in sets so this site is perfect! All the deals happening you guys are enablers for my underwear addiction!!

janeth98
1/19/17

Love my shorts/shirt pj's. Fit to size and great to hang out in too. All the bra and pantie sets I have purchased have fit well. I love the great seletion of colors and styles. I had to return 1 time and had a very pleasant experience doing it. Person (Who I could understand) was great to work with and new lingerie was sent without any problems. Wonderful customer service!

edwardg57
1/18/17

Bra and panty sizes were spot on,and the pajamas fit perfectly and they are soo soo comfortable.I will finally be able to get a good night of sleep and look so sexy doing it!!!!!

alonap
1/18/17

I am extremely disappointed with this company and their service. I am a first time customer. They had no problem taking my money but now its been over 7 days and I still am without my order. I asked if I could cancel and get a refund and they told me NO!!???!! that refund request must be made 30 mins after purchase. There are other companies that offer cute bras and panties like Lane Bryant and at least they abide by what they when it comes to shipping. DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY GO ELSE WHERE!!

taunyav
1/18/17

I saw commercials for adoreme.com and was so excited to go check out all the pretty styles they had to choose from, only to find out they didn't have what I was looking for at all! Not a single plus sized bra that had push up or padding, let alone add 2 cup sizes like I like! I'm a 42DD or a 40DDD and half the reason I'm overweight is because I'm flat chested and if I didn't stay overweight, my chest would look like a 12 year old boys, so yes even as plus size girl, I need padding! I had a lingerie shop I had frequented my entire life(at the mall, extremely famous store and runway show) but when I gained a little weight and went from a 38- 40 or 42, I could no longer shop there.It has been a year and I still can't find what I want. I thought adoreme was the answer to my prayers, but I stead I'm EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED...

britneyr6
1/18/17

So soft! SI comfortable! True to size. I just love all the products I have ordered so far! I got the robe and some pjs. Don't remember the name. But I love them both.

stephaniel77
1/17/17

As a first time customer I will NEVER order from here again. I placed an order on January 8th and it is still "processing" as of January 18th. Their "processing" phase is noted to take 1-2 business days and here I am on day 10. Their delivery window was Jan 11-17th. I have spoken with customer service 3 times in which I was told I "just needed to be patient as the warehouse is backed up." If the warehouse is backed up and orders from 10 days ago still haven't shipped then perhaps they should stop taking orders to catch up. They put $10 towards my account which is a waste as I will never spend another cent here again. So disappointing.

haleya5
1/17/17

I've ordered from them several times now and I am pleased with the quality of their products. They also have excellent customer service and fast shipping. Their packaging is awesome too. Even when i've had issues with the post office disposing my package from them, they were very understanding and accommodating. 100% recommend!

carlottaw
1/17/17

My first purchase from Adore Me and I really like the fit and comfort of the bra. Looking forward to my next month so I can make a purchase.

belindat6
1/17/17

First time customer and I'm totally satisfied with my purchase. Joined as a VIP MEMBER and totally worth it

vanessag26
1/15/17

Bought a red bra and matching thong. It was more beautiful in person than on my computer screen. Love the soft lace and scallops. Perfect for Valentine's Day with my special someone.

kellyw100
1/15/17

PLEASE DO READ: I just recently made a purchase to AdoreMe on the 8th of January, 2017; my payment went thru on the 9th--- over $100.00 in merchandise which I was very excited to make my purchase because I did not read any reviews yet until after the fact.
On the website, it says orders are received and processed within two to three days... now mine had been processing for about six days before I sent the the first e-mail to customer support... to which I only got an automated response. For the last three days I've sent e-mails and had not heard back even an automated reply this time so I called customer support to see what was going on.
After calling twice I finally got through to which the woman said she didn't know why my order was still just processing or why no one had responded to my e-mails and she would look into the matter and e-mail me back. Now I had gotten a prompt e-mail back from her explaining that she still did not know why my order was only still processing but that she would let me know when it did go through to be shipped... now I sent her an e-mail back as quickly as she responded asking that they just cancel my order and refund my money because I was not happy with the process and didn't even want the product anymore... no e-mail back... I e-mail again... nothing...
So I call up again and get through right away to another woman who told me that "unfortunately at this time, there is no way to refund my purchase even though my order has not yet shipped and there is nothing that I or she can do about it." So they took my money right away and even though my order has not yet been processed or shipped, I cannot cancel my order even though it has been over a week and nothing has happened aside from them taking my money. I'm even afraid to cancel my account because god forbid I need to return the merchandise and they will probably give me just as hard a time anyways. She gave me a $10 voucher towards my next purchase which I would love to have told her to stick it you know where but I know there really isn't anything they can do about it and I'm sure, based on the reviews I've now read, that they get this all day, every day.
So now I am stuck $100.00 out, with no way to get my money back and no merchandise or any idea on when I will or if I will ever see said merchandise... also-- the reviews they share on their website are fake-- there is no where to write your own review and I thumbs downed them all and when I came back to the page they were all back to the same numbers...
NEVER AGAIN-- THIS COMPANY IS NOT GOOD AND HAD I READ THE REVIEWS FIRST I WOULD HAVE NEVER EVEN TRIED... BETTER OFF STICKING WITH VICTORIA'S SECRET i AM SO PISSED OFF AT THE WAY I'VE BEEN TREATED HERE.

bettyw48
1/13/17

The underwear didn't fit. The material was very scratchy and cheaply made. I tried to unsubscribe many times, then finding out they were still billing me for months. When I finally (hopefully) unsubscribed for the second time, it took me an hour to get the job completed. I spoke to customer service twice because the directions were hard to follow. It should not have been that difficult.
I'm a very unsatisfied customer. Please think twice about ordering from any company. Now I choose to only order from Amazon.com.

diahannb
1/12/17

I placed my first order and it took 30 days before I received it. This was the first time I ordered from Adore Me. I contacted the USPS and they stated I had to contact the shipper. I did and they did apologize and provided me with a coupon for a free outfit (which wasn't bad). I thought maybe my original order was lost due to the holiday season. However, I have since placed the 2nd order and it stated it was shipped on 12/15/16. It is now 1/10/17 and I have not received the 2nd order yet. I would highly recommend to Adore Me to obtain a new shipping method.

I ordered a OX size but normally wear an XL. The lingerie fit more like a Med. so now it just sits in my draw!

alexandriab4
1/8/17

Customer service was quick, easy, and pleasant when I had an issue with my account. The wide range of products, in size and style, make this site my go to. I recommend it to all of my friends!

susyg
1/7/17

Their business model is a scam to rip you off. Stay far away from these thieves or you will pay for garbage.

mariec88
1/6/17

My previous review touched on shipping and it delays. I still stand by the poor delivery service I was provided and strong advise that alternative methods are used. My packaged arrived looking as though it fought a losing battle as if little care was taken in it's transport and I'm grateful it was merely clothing. Adding insult to injury versus knocking on my door and allowing me ask why my package was so mangled it was forcibly crammed into standard size mail box.

As for the products only one item seemed to fit and even that item is debatable. I ordered according to the chart having my size in mind knowing every company has there own unit of measurements a 12 for one is a 10 for another, The strapless bra for the Julie contour should have the silicone lining at the end of the band of the bra as well to keep it from moving or rolling and settling under the bust for bustier women such as myself or else it's not very comfortable the bottoms despite saying the were my size are also quite big but bearable. As Mikelle Plus the pants were falling off me and the top actually seemed small in the bust area despite it's size they don't allow you to order the 2 piece according to top and bottom like with their bra and pantie sets so keep that in mind when you order this set. The color was nice and everything did indeed look like the photos some minor changes but if ever I decided to reorder I'm staying away from their default shipping.

P.S. Adore me did end up returning the funds to my charge and I appreciate the promptness in regards to my review, however it shouldn't take a customer this much hassle to receive assistance with an order. I feel this matter could have been resolved with proper communication the when the problem occurred and we spoke. Also ensuring the customer as the proper tracking information as what they gave me when I order versus what they gave me when I complained and asked for my refund were 2 different things.

Tip for consumers: If you are willing to test the waters I'd suggest paying for UPS or asking they use USPS DIRECTLY Not through Newgistics

tarshaw
1/5/17

Nice. a great website to really buy nice lingerie.

rhondac18
1/4/17

Literally you have to die to get off their automatic billing list. I've called, written, and done it again. Their underwear is awful. Uncomfortable, scratchy, barely fit...seriously overrated trash with a business model designed to confuse and steal your money. AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS!

charlesw100
1/4/17

The Bra and panty sets I purchase for my wife are always a great gift. Although she gets a set every month she is so surprised of the wide range variety. It's a nice treat for her I love seeing her face when she opens the box.

48 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
elenap29
Elena P.
on 11/5/16
Answer
adorem
Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep]
A: Hello Elena,

Thank you for your message.

As a Pay as You go member you do not have to worry because you do not have to skip the month nor will you be charged. These are only for our VIP members. Hope this information was helpful.

Please let us know if you need anything.

Best,
Answer
adorem
Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep]
A: Hi Terry,

Thank you for your message.

The VIP membership, it is only one of two option offered to customers upon checkout with their first order. The other is Pay As You Go, our one-time purchase option. Moreover, customers are not required to call in order to unsubscribe, this can be done by accessing the helpdesk directly from their account, here: http://adoreme.com/helpdesk.
If there are further comments questions or concerns, please let us know.
Best regards,