US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jiniferr
8/24/16

I was quite happy with their products and pricing until I returned a bathing suit that didn't fit and discovered (was not told) that they never refunded my money because they claimed it was damaged. I did NOTHING to the bathing suit. Several phone calls and emails later I was able to get an explanation- apparently the suit had a perfume and tobacco odor. I feel totally scammed. I don't smoke and wasn't wearing perfume when I tried it on for 2 seconds. They said they would refund, but haven't yet. It's been 3 weeks. I wrote an email to Customer Service to inform them of my experience and the reply I received didn't even address the issue. I called again today and they gave me the same story about the damaged bathing suit and said they'd issue the refund as a "one time courtesy"- gee thanks. I'll never order from them again because if I need to return, I risk losing my money. Also, they charge a $5.95 restocking fee for returned items. Very poor return policy for a monthly subscription based business model. Customers should be able to try things on and return them without cost or risk.

heidis24
8/21/16

I absolutely love the Elvinia Unlined! This is the second 'bralette' that I've ordered. I'm wanting to wear more naturally fitting and comfortable lingerie. I'm really tired of the wires and padding and making myself look like a D when I'm truly a B or C on a good day. I'm 52 but still love to look good and sexy and am wanting a more natural and athletic look than the 'cougar' that many women my age seem to go for. I am 34C/28/39, usually a small/size 4/6 top and a medium/size 8 bottom, 5'6" and 144 lbs. I ordered the SMALL bralette due to the reviews that recommended going down a size and a MEDIUM Hipster. (I'm also tired of thongs!) They fit perfectly and I think the bralette in a small rather than a medium was a good call. Highly recommend! Oh..and I ordered the Gray...very pretty.

Tip for consumers: In this I ordered a SMALL bralette and a MEDIUM hipster. I'm 5'6", 144 lbs and 34/28/39. I usually wear a 34C bra. I do have a very small rib cage and don't have any extra meat on my shoulders or back. The SMALL is perfect and MEDIUM would have been too big. In the Hipster I ordered a MEDIUM because I do have a big butt and thighs!

coryw13
8/10/16

We have ordered several different sets and my wife loves them all! Plus every 5th set is free!

adelitav
8/8/16

They claim their products are the best quality made by them. Neither is true. The product I got was almost identical to a product I see in the Chinese owned store down the street. They sell their for $10. I would never buy another thing from this site again let alone join a club and buy trash monthly for quadruple the price. They had the nerve to charge me for NOT buying another product from them!
Don't do it! Just drive down the street to the local shopping center and go in the lingerie section of the 5 for 10 store. You'll find it right there next to the wind breakers.

zoez6
8/8/16

First, I would like to start with the wonderfully positive experience I have with the site:

1. The bras fit amazingly, especially for someone who has a larger chest size (36-38DDD).
They are comfortable!
The quality is definitely there.
There are a variety of colors and styles, which Victoria Secret doesn't often offer for my size. (Though I wish they did offer more cute neutrals, aka blacks, whites, and a variety of nudes to match skin tone.)
I really enjoy the look of the bras. (But I personally don't like the underwear at all.)

2. The website itself, I believe to be clear and organized, as well as their emails they send out. I can find information relatively easily and find bras I'm specifically looking for.
The customer service representatives, when I have called, have been very pleasant.

3. The time in which you received the shipped items are right on time with no delays and also when returning items.

Secondly, the negative side to the overall experience is in the their current system regarding payments, returns, and overall customer service: (These are all things I believe the company should really consider changing/improving because they do have great products and cater to a wide range of female body types, which is wonderful.)

1. The exchanges are free but not the returns.
I believe this to be unfair, though I understand the purpose of the restocking fee, because in my experience the size that I would have exchanged was not in stock. So I was forced to return this particular item. I believe this restocking fee to be a turn off to wanting to buy more items for the website, as other sites offer free exchanges and returns.

2. The costumer service system can be improved.
The number system when you call in can be confusing as I never know which one to pick.
When there is no one to answer your call, you are given the option to leave a message.
This I don't personally like at all.
I rather wait on hold, knowing I will be connected with a person, than leaving a message unsure whether or not my question will be answered.
I also believe that their customer service representatives should have more training, though they have been nice and helpful, it seems as though more training would help in their confidence of handling the situation.
Also I have gotten three different answers on when items are restocked. (From two different customer service representatives when called in and also in the email format. )

3. Like most people I don't love the system in which they automatically charge you every month. Even with the two months opt out option I currently have on my account, it still makes me nervous that they might charge me or I may forget to opt out for that month. It makes the consumer feel tricked and uneasy, even when the consumer understands and reads the guidelines of the system.

4. Maybe offering an option for the consumer to buy just the bra, may be able to reduce some costs, as I personally have no use for the underwear, since I don't like it at all, but I know others having the full set is a major pro for them.
*Just over all catering to the consumer more opposed to setting guidelines for the consumer to work around.*

I love these bras overall and will continue ordering from them for now but I just believe there are some important improvements to be made, in order to take them to the next level.

jenniferl160
8/1/16

Good quality for the price and super cute styles!

emilyp52
8/1/16

I've only ordered three thing from this site, but I haven't had any problems. Everything fits well and looks great on me. It's very afordable for me, especially compared to VS which is $50-$80 for a matching bra and panty set.

I haven't had to return anything yet, but I've looked in on how to do it and the instructions are very clear. I'm also very careful about what size I buy, I read all the reviews for an item before I purchase it.

When I signed up the company was VERY clear about what the VIP membership intailed, lots of confirmation emails and reminders about what I was signing up for. And not once have they charged me unexpectedly for the month, I receive an email reminding me to buy or skip the month TWICE before the 5th.

So you know, so far so good!

I'll update this review as I continue to use this site.

wh740
7/26/16

Rip off membership program. Very difficult to stop once they have you. They won't give you a refund just more cheap junk.

karac8
7/20/16

Sizes are not realistic. Sent 2 swimsuits back for a refund. They claimed one was damaged and denied my refund. I didn't even try the item on. Dealt with two very rude CS reps and had corporate again deny my refund. Asked to speak to a manager, there wasn't one available and corporate only has an email. I am looking into filing a complaint with the BBB so I can hopefully get my money back.

davidl310
7/12/16

We have followed their rules, dealt with the minimum membership and then cancelled, but then the next month we found the continued to charge us. So we called again, they apologized and credited our account. Looking today we noticed that subsequent to that last interaction, they still continued to charge us for another four months despite us having now cancelled two times previously, first in December 2015, then again in March 2016.

Please explain to me how now having to call a third time to cancel this is something other than a deliberate scam. Given the plethora of complains, this now sounds like something that Preet Bharara, USUS Attorney for the Southern District of New York needs to look into...

emilya43
7/11/16

I ordered a bra and panty set along with a corset but I ordered the wrong size. I sent the items back to the company as an exchange because the website wouldn't give me an option for return. I called and asked if I could get a refund when the order came in and they said yes. When I got an email confirmation, Adoreme said they could only refund me $30 out of the $80 of merchandise I retuned because they claimed that there were items missing from the box! I called and said that I returned everything from that order and asked if they could check again for all the items. They got back to me and said that they still couldn't find the items I returned. On top of that, they wouldn't give me a refund for the $30 because I had filed it as an exchange because of an error on their website! Nobody at adoreme was willing to give me the proper amount of credit to my account or a refund! Terrible customer service because when I called the return department and the girl who answered said I could not get a refund, she told me that "I could try to talk to the CEO for all she cared."

rtmv1
7/8/16

They just charged us 39.95 this month and we didn't buy any thing n we tried all emails n pass words nothing is letting us log on n see if we even have an account to cancel. Wrote to higher up to get money back n put a stop to this

anysem
7/7/16

I've been a member for 2 years now (VIP) and I have ordered 3 sets from AdoreMe. Their products are great quality, ship quickly, and they have fabulous deals all the time. I tell my friends that they are similar to Victoria's Secret with half the cost! It's possible to become a VIP and always skip the month to pass on the $39.95 store credit. That way one is able to enjoy the benefit pricing and not get charged for VIP. I've never had an issue with the sizes or the quality, so I don't have any complaints and I would definitely recommend to all!

Tip for consumers: If becoming a member, you will receive monthly updates from the site that show you what you may like (based on purchases or items added to the wishlist). Always take the time to look through those and press the 'skip the month' button while in "My Showroom" to refuse the $39.95 charge at the beginning of the month. Also, don't forget to look for deals that the website posts on their homepage or on tabs at the top of the page! Most of the time, it's an amount off of multiple items or a free item

shair9
7/5/16

I bought a bra and underware set, and it was what I thought was pretty decent. I couldn't wait to put it on. Well only after 3 separate time of wearing it it started to come apart from improper seems. Frustrated I email the company stating the issue and they said there was nothing they could help me with because I have worn the product and that maybe I purchased the wrong size. When knowing i read their sizing chart, and knowing my measurments I was sure it was the right size. Let alone it felt great. Don't get me wrong it did, but they expect you to pay 40-50 dollars for cheap material. Not to mention the 40 dollars that is taken from your account every month without notice. By the time I did notice I already raked up 120 dollars. That I can't get a refund on. That's ridiculous. So I did what anyone would do and used the money towards more things from there site for family members. Well see how that goes.

elizabetho41
7/3/16

DON'T EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, UNLESS YOU LIKE:
- INCONSISTENT BAD SIZING
-TRY AND RETURN AN ITEM...BIG HASSLE AND THEY CHARGE A "RE-STOCKING" FEE
-TRY TO EXCHANGE AN ITEM...FORGET ABOUT IT, THEY DONT HAVE ANYTHING IN STOCK

-CALL THEM TO DO AN EXCHANGE, DEAL WITH INCOMPETENT ROBOTS, ASK TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER, THEY WILL PUT YOU ON HOLD AD NEVER PICK UP

I'D RATHER PAY MORE MONEY AT A STORE WITH PEOPLE THAT KNOW WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS, THEN EVER DEAL WITH THIS SCAM AGAIN

........................................................................................................

THEY REPLIED TO MY REVIEW AS BELOW... I LAUGHED OUT LOUD...

NOPE, I DON'T HAVE "ANY QUESTIONS" AND I ALREADY KNOW WHERE THE RETURN SECTION IS OF THE WEBSITE

TRYING TO SELL ME MORE?...WHAT I HAVE DOESN'T FIT!

THIS IS THE PROBLEM, I WANT TO EXCHANGE IT FOR THE SAME ITEM THAT WOULD FIT, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE IT, SO I'VE BEEN TOLD, THAT'S IT, I HAVE TO KEEP IT....WHEN IT DOESN'T FIT

THE ITEM I RECEIVED IS PADDED, THE DESCRIPTION DOESN'T IT IS....BECAUSE IT IS PADDED, IT DOESN'T FIT

I'VE BEEN TOLD TO KEEP CHECKING ON THE WEBSITE FOR WHEN THE ITEM MIGHT BE IN, BUT NO -ONE KNOWS IF IT'S COMING IN OR NOT...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I OWN A COMPANY I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR ALL THIS HASSLE, JUST TO EXCHANGE A BRA

ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO INVESTIGATE THIS "CASE RIGOROUSLY"?

christye4
6/26/16

thought this company was good until this last shipment, I had ordered bathing suits with them prior to this one and they let me exchange them when the suits fit terrible, again the suits fit terrible and I wanted to return or exchange as they say they have easy return/exchange, now they tell me I cannot return or exchange this shipment!!!!!!! what a joke I canceled my vip membership and will not ever use this company again
they are full of $#*!

kelleyw8
6/25/16

I LOVE Adore Me. The items are a perfect fit and there are so many selections to choose from. The price is almost 1/2 that of other well known lingerie companies, and the product is great! I highly recommend the VIP option. It's a great way to start a new gorgeous sexy drawer of bras, panties, and nighties, and at the same time getting rid of the old faded stretched out lingerie in your drawer.

deanal3
6/23/16

I love my purchases from Adoreme.com they are gorgeous and true to size!!!

bills178
6/18/16

We are done. Fit just isn't right at all, and now there's a glitch in their system and we can't return the latest shipment, that arrived a week and a half ago. It's been days of emails with idiots, who keep finding something else to ask or point out. Got an email with a "we need your order number". My response? "it's in the title of the email". IDIOTS. I wish I'd looked at their horrible BBB rating first, it's no wonder.

**** An update. And it gets worse. Not gonna believe this, but they have an UNWRITTEN rule on exchanges. You are only allowed 2. On the 3rd one, when you try and do an exchange, it prevents it. I talked to several folks at "customer service" (their definition of "service" is what a bull does to a cow), per their Terms and Conditions, they can change them anytime they want. And they SAY they don't have to put it in writing (they do). Per the Customer Service "Floor Manager", this policy has been in place for 5 months. But their latest Terms and Conditions, dated just 3 weeks ago, doesn't have this restriction. So, they are completely unethical. They have some "secret" Terms and Conditions that customers aren't allowed to know about. Right... So, they say we are stuck. I guess I'll have to take it to the next step.

UPDATE #2: They sent out a voucher. While your voucher is appreciated, you folks have STILL not changed your Terms and Conditions to reflect your "secret" Exchange/Return Policy, that prohibits more than 3 exchanges. If this has been in effect for 5 months, as indicated by your "Floor Manager", it HAS to be in either your Terms and Conditions, or in the referenced Exchange Policy. Otherwise, this "secret" policy is not legally binding, and is a bad-faith policy by your company. What other "secret" policies do you have that we should know about?

I don't think it's in the best interest of consumers to do business with a company, that has a policy of hiding details on their Terms and Conditions. If you can't be upfront about this, what else are you not upfront about? This is so deceptive and sleazy. Just change your published policy, and quit screwing people.

andreah74
6/18/16

So far i have made six purchases consisting of a bikini, two corsets and three bra and panty sets. Being a 32DDD i have a hard time finding my size. When I do find my size, good luck finding anything remotely pretty. Not anymore! Im actually building a lingere wardrobe of beautiful matching bras and panties! Everything I've ordered from here fits perfectly! All the bras are so soft and delicate yet very supportive. I feel so beautiful wearing them. I cant beleive such beautiful lingere comes in my size and that i can actually afford it. I love the vip peogram. Everyone having issues with it clearly isn't looking at the site closely. It states very clearly that you get charged if you dont shop or click the skip button. They've been really good sending me email reminders so I dont forget. I cant wait to order more! Next month in buying this beautiful nightgown I've had my eye on. Thank you adore me, for making such beautiful luxurious accessible lingerie!

samc105
6/13/16

The first time working with the website i ordered two sets of lingerie. The items were decent in material and fit but it wasn't Victoria's Secret status by any means. I was a little disappointed but the price was a plus, especially if you have a budget to abide by. However, when you make your first purchase, if you're not aware of it, they will sign you up for VIP status. What that means is they will automatically withdraw 39.00 from your checking account without warning to go towards a balance of credit. Which is fine, if you want that. But if you don't you have to go through hoops, talk to customer service who is absolutely horrific (They try and talk you out of everything). honestly if you have the money just go to Victoria's secret. They have top of the line products, good customer service, & They don't expect extra $ out of you.

yuliyak
6/10/16

I found the product itself satisfying. But with their Vip Membership discounts, when they charge you above the price and selling "discounted" items for the at least full price - isnt farsighted for building a reputable business. As well as their unauthorized monthly transactions of my credit card - company gains more and more complaints & leds itself into fraud and scam one.

I like the product. Very not smart management

angelab47
6/9/16

I placed one order and was dissatisfied with the products. I never placed another order or received anything from them although they continued to charge my credit card 39.95 a month. Beware they will try to rip you off. I'm told they will refund me I'll wait and see. Better Business Bureau graded them F

patriciam127
6/9/16

I am a 40G. The bras and matching panties are so feminine. I rarely see such pretty bras come in my size. And they are wonderfully affordable. They fit beautifully, give great support and make me feel privately pretty and sexy underneath my clothes. The website is very easy to navigate. I love the "My Wardrobe" section which shows all the sets that are available in my size. The packaging is ultra feminine. I love coming home and finding the pretty blue box waiting for me at my door.

shirleyr43
6/4/16

The products are absolutely stunning. I have been pleased with each purchase thus far. I find the sizes true to size.

45 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Answer
adorem
A: Hi Jannah,

Thank you for your message.

Every lingerie brand sizes their products slightly differently so it's best to consult our bra fitting guide before ordering a set from our website. http://www.adoreme.com/size-guide

If our products do not fit, we have free exchanges and easy returns, please read more about it here: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help. Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.

Best,
7/15/16
Answer
adorem
A: Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your question.

Unfortunately, once placed, the order can only be canceled within the first 30 minutes. After that the orders are processed by our warehouse. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Once you receive the order, you are free to exchange it, please read more here: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

Best,