US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

sarag73
2/21/17

So many items to chose from that its hard to pick just one. Great online experience, free shipping and free returns. The size chart is a little off so order your size you always wear. The bras are quality made and very comfortable.

francescab16
2/21/17

I bought this for my anniversary, and my boyfriend loved it. My only complaint is that the garter strips were so weak, I ended up just cutting them off because there is no way they could hold anything up.

debrah57
2/21/17

I love doing business with adore me because obviously there langerie is so beautiful, the company stands behind there clothes and if u need to return or exchange something they r there for u and help u anyway u need help. They answer questions if u have them and there VIP is also great and if u need to skip a mnth they actually let u skip. Unlike some companies that " oops" charge u anyway! They never do! I tell everyone of my friends female and males alike to use adore me. And in fact one of my male friends found out it gets him out of the dig house better than flowers or even dinner out lol

jessy273
2/21/17

I got this same set in another color....so comfortable and cute. I love whatever I get from this site.

jennief8
2/21/17

This is the most amazing website ever. The app is super easy to use and navigate through. And OMG the products are comparable to Victoria Secret but at a fraction of the price. They have so many beautiful things from size XS to 4X. They even have maternity! Also it's not just bras and panties, they have lingerie, sleepwear, activewear, loungewear, corsets and so much more. They even have tons of beautiful items in Plus size. They have a very helpful sizing guide. And most of all the prices are unbelievable and very affordable. I signed up for the VIP program and I'm looking forward to my next month's purchase. To put this in to perspective I got two bras and two matching panties for the same price of what you would expect to pay for one bra at Victoria Secret. It's a dream come true!

leighm33
2/20/17

My order didnt arrived on the scheduled date. I requested that my order be canceled but I can't get in contact with customer service. I've sent emails and I've called the contact number listed. No response

quandaw
Quanda W.
2/19/17

It arrived and was actually stolen from my door, I called and immediately they sent out a replacement. IT FIT PERFECTLY !! I'm a size 16 and it fit me perfectly.

alishal10
2/19/17

They never deliver anywhere around when they say. Since they didn't deliver when they said, I told them not to ship it because I was leaving town and they did anyways. I was told I'd get a 10.00 credit and never did. Ordered three more items and it's been 10 days, still not delivered! I'm going to ship every piece back and dispute charges with my credit card company. Don't advertise dates that you can't follow through on! Customer service acts like they can't do anything other than wait and see approach. Oh, and zipper broke on one corset and strings broke on another corset, only wore them a couple times.

sybilw2
2/19/17

Love this set. For great. I ageee with others tbay the front close is a little difficult. But overall it is just another amazing set from Adore Me!

dianee27
2/18/17

I was very pleased with one of the sets. It fit perfectly and is very pretty. The other seems very soft at first but is very uncomfortable

courtneyd29
2/17/17

I ordered two pieces of lingerie from AdoreMe. I rarely treat myself to anything like this and knew my boyfriend would love it for Valentine's Day. Placed my order on January 30th. Item didn't ship until February 8th after I sent an email to customer service on February 6th. It spent three days in NJ and has now been stuck in Indiana since February 11th. I have emailed back and forth a number of times, but the time in-between the email responses is 2-3 days apart. It's absurd. The only apology I received in an email came with a $10 credit. Um, WTF? That's more of an insult than it is anything. Today I called the 1-800 number on the website. I was on hold for 25 minutes when a recording came on that said no one could answer my call before hanging up on me. This is absolute garbage and I will never order from this bs company again.

lorip45
2/17/17

I am seriously shocked, and excited! I have the hardest time finding bras in my size (38 G) that are cute, sexy, and comfortable. I have tried several places and most bras they carry are plain, bulky, matronly, and not something I ever felt confident, or anywhere close to sexy in. Adore Me carries bras in my size and... THEY FIT!! Comfortable, true to size, cute, and for the first time since I was 16 (I am I am now 37) my bras and underwear match, and I love it! Thank you for providing an amazing product for us super curvey girls.

megans73
2/17/17

I'm a 38G and it's impossible to find bras in stores. I usually end up in a smaller size because larger sizes are so expensive or hard to find. I was wary at first about ordering online but I recently received my first two bras and I'm in love! They are high quality, beautiful and feel SO comfortable! I have since placed another order as well! Definitely give it a try!

reginar21
2/17/17

Everything I have gotten from Adore Me has fit perfectly from the pajamas to my under wear. And bra and panty set. I HAD NO problems at all
Thanks Guys!
Regina Ramsey

alexandrial3
2/16/17

We placed an order on February 1st and they promised the delievery before February 11th. (This order was for special occasion - Valentine's Day). Today is February 14th and I have no response from them and no parcel. I will return this item due to lies and terrible customer service and will never shop at adore_me.com anymore.

scottr84
2/16/17

I ordered some sleepwear for my GF for Valentines day on Feb 6th with an estimated delivery date of Feb 9th-15th. It didn't even ship until Feb 13th. Need less to say it won't be here for Valentines Day.
Order at your own risk if you need anything from this site in a hurry.
Will not be back!!

katiep49
2/15/17

I ordered on 02/07/2017, paid EXTRA for 3 day GUARANTEED my estimated delivery date was 02/13 I still do not have my order and it is STILL "processing" have called and emailed with no response, I asked for a full refund and to just cancel my order, still no response. I want my money back, but can't get a hold of ANYONE! I usually don't bother with reviews but I have never just been robbed by what's supposed to be a legit company. I have also contacted better business bureau. Oh they also took the money out of my account right away but can't tell me what's going on with my purchase.

josiem5
2/15/17

I recently ordered a set from adore me and they charged me for items, then later CANCELLED my order for being OUT OF STOCK and refused to give me a refund for the charge. I still have yet to receive my money back after days of contacting them with no response. This site is a total scam and I would not recommend it to anyone. THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY.

kalebm1
2/15/17

Do not plan on receiving anything you order for at least a month. This is the secone time I was thinking maybe the first was a mistake, but it wasn'the. Ordered hoping to have it here for valentine's day for my wife, but it doesn't look like that will be happening. I am incredibly dissappointed and after multiple emails to them, I have received nothing in response. I am done shopping with Adore Me

deborahg54
2/15/17

It's really nice to shop in the privacy of my home. I can take my time, shop when I like. Thank you.

nadjalam
2/14/17

As I normally read reviews before placing an order, clearly I should have done before dealing with this company. I thought they would be reputable due to having tv ads, internet, and radio...I was completely wrong. After placing my order on Feb 6 the site states I should have my order between the 9-15, however my order status is still in processing. I have spoken with 2 reps over the phone and they say the exact same thing as seems to be a script. I have also received 2 emails again saying the same thing. Clearly they are fraud and lying. Even though they may have a lot of orders by now everything should be flowing smoothly. They are quick to take your money but won't cancel and give it back. My options were a $10 credit which they can keep I will NOT be ordering from here again and I can call back to get a partial refund and still wait for my items. This is all complete BS to me. I advise everyone not to purchase from here and if you have to contact your card company and dispute the transaction. I also will be contacting the Better Business Bureau. Adore me I hope you are reading this you are by far the worst company I've ever dealt with.

cl8130
2/13/17

I ordered something online, reading that it takes a few days processing plus the shipping. That's no big deal to me. I ordered on 01/17, order was in processing from 01/18 onward.

I needed the items for February 2nd, which has passed. I emailed them twice, and for no response. Their own website estimates 2-3 days delivery for my items after a few days processing. My estimated delivery was by January 28th. The site also says they'll do their best to respond within so many hours of a business day to messages. I never got a response.

After 21days I got an email that my products have shipped, an estimated date of delivery by January 28th, which LOL has long passed, and a tracking number. The tracking number said no status for two days. On Feb 10th it finally showed on USPS site as a valid package being tracked. It says on the 8th it was picked up by a shipping partner and as of the 11th the USPS is still awaiting the package so that they can actually get it to me.

I don't care that they rebrand the lingerie with their tags. I liked their site, I liked the look of the lingerie, I liked at the options and sizes. I don't even really mind that it takes longer than 5 days.

What I do mind is that I ordered on the 17th, it was being processed on the 18th and two weeks later when I needed it...I STILL didn't have it. I had no response from customer service. I have no refund. I have no items. I have no "we're sorry." ...nothing. The money was removed from my back account by night 1 though. That sure didn't take time. I could have purchased similar items elsewhere, had them sooner, and paid about the same.

I cancelled my VIP membership, which I was actually excited to start doing so I could have a fun surprise for my man once a month. Had someone even responded to me maybe I'd feel differently.

Things happen, mistakes can be made, delays happen....not even programming an automated "if, then" email to your customers whose orders are majorly delayed isnt even bad customer service...it's no customer service. The company clearly doesn't care. I got a phone call when my Wal-Mart site to store order was 3days late. I think AdoreMe could at least email me.

katiel46
2/13/17

Exactly what I already said. My order was in process for 3 weeks and now is being sent. No explaination. No reimbursement or any way to help make it right. Just 3 weeks processing and now another week to receive my things. Never ordering from this crap site again.

andreab141
2/12/17

I ordered on February 1, 2017 for a bridal shower on 2/11. Confirmation said I would have no later than Feb 10th. Called on February 9th. My order still had not shipped out! Customer Service Rep was not willing to ship overnight for their error. Just checked status on February 10th, still has not been shipped out. Terrible customer service. This company does not know how to take care of their customers!

tommyf35
2/11/17

THEY SAY IT'S important for the customer to be happy but,you can't leave reviews on the site and they rip you off

50 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
kokom3
Koko M.
2 weeks, 1 day ago
Answer
adorem
Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep]
A: Hello Koko,

Thank you for your question.

Since were an online store and we never meet our customers face to face its crucial for us to ensure that our customers can reach us so we can aid them with their encountered issues or answer any inquiry.

This is why we offer the possibility of being contacted over various channels, email, phone, social media, so we can ensure that if for any reason the agents on a channel are all busy with customers at any given moment, the customer trying to get a hold of us can still do so on a different channel.

If in the future youll again come across the situation were you dont get a fast answer over the phone Im happy to remind you that you can also contact us through email or social media.

Your concerns are important to us and we want to make sure that we handle any issue you may encounter or answer any inquiry in a timely manner.

Best,
Answer
adorem
Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep]
A: Hello Julia,

Thank you for your message.

In order to not be charged, but still retain the VIP status, you can simply log into your Adore Me account, access "My Showroom" zone between 1st and 5th of the month, and just press the "Skip the month" button located on the left side of the page.
Using this option, your account won't be automatically charged and you can place an order whenever you desire.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Best,