WriteMyPapers.org reviews

feedbackmanager@writemypapers.org

3 reviews with 2 stars

laceyp8
5/1/16

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! Not unless you want to spend countless hours making corrections.

I had my paper written by this site and it has been a headache ever since. I had a week turnaround time, 10 pages, APA format. I am about to report this business to the BBB, as it states they are a BBB company. I highly doubt that.
False Advertisements
- Only hire ENL writers (Natural english speakers). That is not true. My paper was clearly written by an ESL (English Second Language). The grammar was atrocious and I spent hours going through making obvious changes.
Example "Anxiety filled the air on the 7th of October of the same year when a surveillance plane of the US was shot down by a surface to air missile of the Soviet though such planes had regularly flown in the Cubas airspace without any interruptions for close to two weeks (President John F. Kennedy, 1962)."
This is an extremely hard to read RUN ON sentence with so many grammatical errors. This was just ONE sentence from a 10 page document.
- They state that they have a "MONEY BACK GUARANTEE". NO THEY DON'T. I have spent nearly a week now going back and forth proving time and time again they used an ESL writer and that my grade was based ON MY OWN corrections, which they are trying to take credit for. Their website states, "We have a very fair 100% money back guarantee policy that fairly resolves all the disputed and questionable cases. You will certainly get your money back if there were any violations from our side." The violation was the ESL writer when they state only ENL writers will write the paper. So tell me why I am still going back and forth with them?
- Worst customer service ever. They are polite in emails, however completely disregard what I have stated in my emails and focus on the fact that I got a passing grade. A grade that I would not have gotten if I did not make changes; they are trying to take the credit for this.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Lacey. Unfortunately I didn’t find your order in our system. As far as I see you’ve left the very same comment for another writing service with a similar name. I believe you have actually referred to their website and submitted this review to our page by mistake.
In case you need a well-written paper you’re welcome to place an order with us and we will do our best to exceed your expectations.

Max S., Your Customer Support Representative
Email: support@writemypapers.org
Contact toll free: 1-800-380-2909
johns795
12/9/14

I submitted an order for a 5 page paper 6 days before it was due. It is now day 7 and they have yet to assign a writer. My paper is late and they keep asking for more time to find a writer. I keep getting the run around when chatting or calling. I will never use this company again. Worst experience ever and they hurt my grade.

Tip for consumers: Find another company.

katew19
11/27/13

I used this website to write a thesis I had no time to complete. I paid $180 AUD for 22 pages of undergraduate work with a deadline of 14 days. To my surprise, a draft was available for viewing a few days before deadline, so I eagerly opened it to read. I was shocked to say the least... The thesis had been sent in a jpg file (photo viewing) and was about the size of a pin head. Once I zoomed in on the image and looked past the horrific water marks and blurriness of the text I was bitterly disappointed. It was as though it had been written by a 13 year old foreign exchange student that had no understanding of the English language. After sending the thesis back for editing and review, I received yet another disappointing copy. At this stage I had no time to wait for them to fix it so I requested a final copy and edited it myself, only to find that they had repeated the same points over and over to make up the word limit, and had no understanding of spelling or grammar.

If you enjoy decoding and rewriting and have the time to do so, by all means use this service. But as far as I am concerned it is a complete waste of money and time.

Dear Clover, Thank you for your question. You can mention special resources while placing your order, including The Norton Sampler Short Essay for Composition 9th edition. Our Support Team will contact you directly regarding your order as soon as you place it at writemypapers.org Can I help you with something else?

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Dear Arlena, Thank you for your question. As we understood you correctly, you might be asking about plagiarism checkers? Yes, you're right, your paper will be highlighted as "plagiarised". Can I help you more?

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Dear Michael, Thank you for your question. You can find our full refund policy here -https://www.writemypapers.org/terms-of-use.html#refunds/terms-of-use.html#refunds - but it basically says that if we don't deliver the paper in time, you get a full refund. If you decide to cancel the order once the client already completed a part of it - you get a partial refund. The turnaround of the order is up to you. Our deadlines start at 3 hours and you choose what deadline works for you in the order form.

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hello, Hazel! Price depends on your deadline and your academic level. You can check our prices at our website - you can use our free inquiry option https://www.writemypapers.org/inquiry.html. We will respond you in 10 minutes.

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hello Hazel! Our deadlines are starting from 3 hours up to 14 days. But for more accurate information you can make an inquiry here - https://www.writemypapers.org/inquiry.html

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hello Jackie! Sorry for the late response. Price depends on which academic level you need. You can always place a free inquiry here - we will respond in 10 minutes https://www.writemypapers.org/inquiry.html

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Maleeha! Glad to know there are good writers who want to become a part of our team. But currently we do not hire the new writers. I personally wishing you to find the place that is perfect for you! All the best!

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Jose! Sure, you can easily provide us with an access to your library account, so that we can see the sources and send them to the writer. Please stay positive, because we are ready to help you with your paper right away. Just place your order on the website and include all the details you have. Looking forward to hearing from you!

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Rukayya! Sure, you can get your paper done within 24 hours! Just place your order through the website and choose 24 hour deadline in the "Deadline" section. To do that, please press a "Place an order" button in the top right corner on the website and fill out an order form. If you have any questions, contact our Customer Support Representatives through the chat on the website, via email support@writemypapers.org, or call toll-free 1-800-380-2909. Thank you for your question!

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Persia. I never left any reviews here or anywhere but used the service several times. Not that bad. It all depends on the writer assigned to your order. I think that you'd better ask for of of the top writers. They are better than regular. Wish you good luck!

By Jaine L.
Questions? Get answers from the WriteMyPapers.org staff and other customers.

6 Photos for WriteMyPapers.org