WriteMyPapers.org reviews

Tel: 44-800-078-6276
feedbackmanager@writemypapers.org

sl314
4/24/16

Requested service for an optional paper for extra credit and they were the worst service I encountered. They did the paper entirely wrong.When I ask for it to be redone they sent me the same wrong paper and they refused to return my money or redo the paper. My writer was John Kevin and the rude customer service person was Andrew.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear S.L.! I am sorry to say this, but most likely you have used a different service for writing your paper. First of all, we never disclose any personal information of our writer, so you would never know any details of your writer except for his ID. Moreover, I searched through the writers' profiles and no freelancers are registered as John Kevin. So please double-check the website name.
Thank you for understanding!

susanr90
4/19/16

They are the sweetest people I've ever talked to! I was new to the website and it was very nice of them to explain me from A to Z how everything works. I didn't get my paper yet, but the attention I got from the support team was very reassuring and I hope my paper would be great.

Tip for consumers: Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Susan!

It is a great review and a valuable tip for consumers. If you have any question/doubts or comments our support team will always listen to you and will clarify everything. Take care!

kathyl52
4/13/16

Among all writing services I tried, writemypapers.org stands out as a website with the most customer friendly policies. Once I had to cancel my order because my professor just called off the assignment. I thought that I'd not be able to get any compensation, but they offered me a full refund since the writer was not assigned yet and suggested me to credit the money not to pay sales tax next time. Plus they even gave me a VIP service for free. I was happy not to lose all my money and even earn a bonus.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Kathy!

Thank you for giving our service such a high mark. I hope you also liked the work of our VIP team.

emilyl50
4/13/16

I ordered two papers from this site, while they were delivered before the promised date they were filled with mistakes. I did not get the word count I requested and the formatting was a complete disaster. The sources were not cited write and the grammar and spelling is atrocious. When i called customer services they told me that i had the wrong number and hung up and wont pick up when i call now... save your money because with this service you will end up having to wrote your paper anyway or risk getting a zero. I will be fighting to get my money back.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Emily!

Unfortunately I couldn't find your order in the system. Could you please provide me with your order number to our email: support@writemypapers.org? Don't want to claim that you are wrong, but actually our customer support team is always available on the phone and even any call is missed we call back within minutes. Hope to hear back from you as soon as possible to resolve this situation.

johnr331
4/13/16

Simple, I submitted my paper and my professor uses plagiarism software and the paper came back plagiarized and I failed the paper!

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear John! I am deeply sorry if the paper didn't pass the plagiarism check. I tried to find your profile in the system and despite the fact that we have many clients named John I didn't see any account registered as John R. Are you sure that you ordered a paper from our website?
If you have an order number please send it to our email. We scan all the papers for plagiarism, so we guarantee an absolute originality of the papers we provide. If you have an official report that proves plagiarism you are eligible for 100% refund.
rosalinej1
4/6/16

I'd never thought that 50 page dissertation can be done in only 6 days. But they made it possible!! The paper turned out to be very good even though I expected it would be just OK, taking into account how urgent it was. The writer did a wonderful job and found articles on the topic that I would never be able to find myself. The only thing that bothered me was that it took their team more than a day to find the writer, when I though he would be assigned to the project immediately. But as they explained they wanted to find the best writer, not just the first one who agreed to work. All in all, I am very satisfied and look forward to receiving a positive feedback from my professor.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Rosaline! Your paper was quite a challenge for us, but we are glad we completed it successfully. Due to length and importance of your paper we were selecting the applications for quite a while but still finished everything on time. So don't be scared next time if the writer is not assigned for some time, out team always keep the situation under control.
We would be pleased to hear a feedback from your professor once you receive any. Good luck!

monaa6
4/1/16

you have to warn from this website this second time made my order late please be warn

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Mona! I can see you have a number of orders with us. Now you have one order in progress and the writer has already finished it for you. Now it is uploaded to your control panel, so you can check it and approve if you are satisfied with it.

alisonj8
2/12/16

This was my first experience with writemypapers.com. I ordered 3 pages work and can say that I expected not so well-done paper. Though I had to send it for the first revision to make some insignificant changes. Glad to admit that they were done within deadline and my work was handed to the professor on time. Feel happy about the result and hope that I can rely upon this service one more time.

Though the process of revision embarrassed me a little bit, think they're good guys!

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Alison! Let me thank you that you preferred WriteMyPapers.org service and feel happy with the result. Your feedback is very valuable, and your sincere comment boosts us to work better for you. Our writers are waiting for your future interesting orders.

jeremitha
2/2/16

hardly could find a service with such short deadline of delivery. 3 hours only and my last minute report is there for me. though it took more money than usual order would, i'm happy to be in time with my paper and stay relaxed. moreover the quality of paper was rather good. can't even imagine what would i write myself within such a short period.

will recommend this service to others.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Jeremith! Your feedback is so precious for us and for the writer who worked on your urgent 3-hour deadline order. Thank you for your trust and loyalty. Remember, we have a super beneficial Referral Program. You can easily earn with us by sharing your code with friends. Their order will bring you earnings. Good luck!

samsaml
12/7/15

They are rude and do NOT give refunds!

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Sam. I am very sorry for any unpleasant experience you may have had with us. Was there a problem with your order? Why do you need a refund? Please give me your order number so that I can look into the situation. Thank you in advance. We would really like to straighten this out.
anastasiag5
10/18/15

So, I was lazy and I decided to put off my paper. I ordered a two page paper on some religious topic. It was pretty easy to understand the topic and rules and it only had to be two pages. So I submitted my request for a two page religious essay with three citations, due in three hours (it was $95.00, yikes. I knew this was expensive but I saw some reviews where the person paid up to $300.00, crazy). Anyway I didn't get my paper until four hours past the due date, and it was awful. Spelling mistakes all over and it didn't even seem like the person spoke English because the English in the paper was so broken! Not to mention I paid for three sources and only got two! The paper jumped around and didn't discuss anything at all. I had to write my own (which was better because I should) but my god people please do not use this! Not only was it expensive, it wasn't on time and the results were nothing short of horrific. Obviously the people they hire are in India and don't write English very well at all. I would ask for a refund but I'm nice enough to know it was a mistake for me to even consider having someone else write my own work for me. I will never use this service again.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Anastasia. Thank you for your feedback. I would like to, first of all, apologize for your bad experience. I am very sorry for this situation. If we were late with the paper and you no longer need it, you qualify for a full refund. However, if you do need the paper, we can surely recalculate the price for the lateness at least. Please give me your order number so that I can look into it and tell you what we can offer you. Looking forward to your reply.
mirandap5
10/7/15

So glad that I happened to come across this in all senses flawless writing service. From my own experience I can judge that the papers are delivered very fast in 3 or 6 hours only. I always need them to be done urgently and perfectly well because of my work engagement. Another convenient aspect is a possibility to work with my previous writer who understands what I need. Also, competent managers and convenient ordering process is what makes me wanna place my new orders with WriteMyPapers.org.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Miranda. Thank you very much for your positive feedback! We are very happy to meet your expectations and look forward to our future cooperation. :)
arthurd20
9/28/15

10 full pages completed on management topic in a perfect manner within several days. Thumbs up! I would struggle with myself to write everything with any quality in at least a month. Your work means success for me. And I like it!

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Arthur. We are very grateful for your positive feedback. Hope we can complete even better papers for your in the future.
irisj4
9/24/15

Want to thank to your managers and writers who participate in supporting customers and creating perfect original texts.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
It is our pleasure to help you :) Thank you for turning to us and allowing us to help you.
jessiea7
9/17/15

You provide an excellent service for those who need your professional help in writing good texts. It would be impossible to get A grades without your help. Do I need to add something except the thing that you provide me with the best grades always?

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
We are very glad that you get the results you need from our work :) Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are very grateful for it.
kimikop
9/8/15

Judging by the quality of papers you deliver the prices you ask are more than reasonable. What can be better for a person who is studying and working to save up. Very convenient, top notch and fast service. Take my appreciation.

madisonr10
9/5/15

Preachers usually have a message every time one starts a church service. A message does not only come from a preacher but also from music. My review on "The Crossing" was on a gospel singing group. The singing group consisted of a variety of music: upbeat, contemporary and gospel. The message from the preacher was based off of the book of Psalms 23:1. I had noticed that a message was also appearing to be in the music.
The music service at "The Crossing" was an amazing experience. The singing group consisted of two sisters and a husband to one, The Stephens Family. They are a singing group from Northport, Alabama. They are also recording artists for Delta Sky Records of the Morris Music Group. They had walked into the church and had the biggest smiles on their faces and greeted me. When I had gotten to my seat there was a pamphlet on it. The pamphlet explained what the service was about and who was the guest stars coming into the service. Then after everyone had been seated, they had walked up onto the stage. The preacher had introduced them to the congregation in the room became silent. One had started out just singing an acapella song, and then the other two chimed in. It was the best vocals I've ever heard. They not only sang just one song, but they had mixed in other songs into the one they had first started to sing. The Stephens had everyone's eyes on them and ears listening into their vocals. Every time they would finish singing a song, everyone in the room stood up and clapped while cheering for them. They had sung about fifth-teen to twenty-five songs, and they were the most outstanding people I've heard.
The Stephens started out with about three or four acapella songs, and then jumped right into instrumental music behind their vocals. The best song I'd have to say was "Amazing Grace". The oldest sister started out singing soprano, and then about a minute into the music, the other sister had joined in behind her singing alto. Then the male of the group joined into the song and every note that they had hit was perfect. Their singing service was very powerful. I believe in every song they sung had a message for the audience. For example, in the song "The Lord's Prayer," the message I perceived from the song was does the Lord hear every person that prays to him, and does he answer their prayers? Even singing songs about Jesus and the Lord is used as a message. In this church service there were many people understanding the message through the songs. Most people do not realize, when they are singing some of these upbeat songs, the reason why that song was made. Some songs tell a story and other explain the reason for Christ dying on the cross.
The congregation of the church was well engaged into the song service. Some people would stand up and raise their hands up. Some people were a little bit more outgoing than others. People would shout amen every once in a while and just have a great overall reaction. There were few, maybe no distraction through the service. Some children would get a little cranky and maybe whine for about ten seconds, but it was not a distraction. The problem with the service was the fact that once the congregation started to sing, you stood the whole time you were singing.
In the sessions that I had interviewed individuals, I had a variety of comments back to me. The first person I had interviewed, her name was Megan. I had asked Megan how did she like the singing, she replied "The singing was amazing!" I had also asked a gentleman the same question, "The singing service was anonymous! They sang adequately, and had outstanding vocals." David replied. My interviews did not have any negative comments to them. David had made another comment saying "The message through every song to me was on salvation, being saved and the process of it."
My overall experience through the service was outstanding. Everything about the singing service and the niceness of people made me feel very welcomed. I would recommend not only to go to the church, but also finding the guest singers and go listen to them sing.

lydiam12
9/2/15

Always have troubles with writing everything myself and this is when your writer save my academic life each time I order with you. Never had any complaint about your work.

everettg10
8/20/15

Another good piece of writing completed beforehand. Quality English without plagiarized parts mixed with a professionally made research. All little parts gathered together in one place and time make astonishing result! This result is a paper I receives!

cedricm12
8/11/15

Ready to subscribe to all the comments, the quality of your papers and service is outstanding. Just wanted to add about plagiarism...I mean that the word plagiarism and the papers prepared by you go separately! And it is so much valuable, because it is more than important for us (I mean students) to have the works with a minimal plagiarism level.

janets41
8/7/15

You definitely impressed my professor! this seemed to be impossible. I have always dreamed to get higher than B for my paper and you did this for me! He admitted that there were one mistake though, but didn't pay attention to it. He added that the papers I've prepared was the best of those I've ever written! I'm happy!

dailaf
7/27/15

Surely, you are the best helpers in this difficult task, which contains actually two tasks in one. Reading for me is worse than writing, so you kill for me two loveless rabbits :)

lindac106
7/21/15

Don't even know whether it is good or not, but once I ordered my essay I got four complete pages instead of three. I thought they confused smth. When I contacted my writer she said that she was so much impressed by the topic, that couldn't help but write more. She added that this was an exceptional case and offered to reduce the size if necessary. But I accepted current variant of text material and my professor was very satisfied with it.

dang59
7/19/15

I was tired and needed help. I reviewed many sites before choosing this one! I am a straight A student and was exhausted from overtime at work. I have NEVER used a service, but money was not an object compared to the exhaustion I was experiencing. I paid and contacted the writer letting him know that there was actually 2 hours more than the 4 or 6 hours that I paid $320.00 for to include a paper of 8 pages. I ended up doing the entire paper with the exception of the section he agreed to do which I received 10mins before deadline, so I had that section completed and submitted as well upon receiving his work. It was 2 1/2 pages for $320.00 which I could not use. It had multiple errors and I am now fearful of these site as I feel ripped off and lied to. I felt that I was made to feel guilty when he asked for 16 hours and I paid for a 6 hour turnaround. Never again! I'll write my own! They claim to meet deadlines but that changes when money exchanges accounts.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Dana,

Thank you for your feedback. Our company is really sorry that you had to come across this unpleasant situation. Your opinion will help us to avoid such situations in the future. We try to be the best partners for our clients in every possible way. Can you please provide me with your order number so that I can check all the details of this case and contact you for it's resolution. I promise you that I will communicate this problem to our Quality, Financial and Writers' Deps and we will find out a decision positive for you.

Please do not hesitate to contact me here or contact our support.

Thank you once again for your review.
adrianw16
7/14/15

This company saves me every single time I need to complete some paper at university. They understand immediately what exactly I need and accomplish all my requirements at a high level. As a result I always get A/A- .

Dear Clover, Thank you for your question. You can mention special resources while placing your order, including The Norton Sampler Short Essay for Composition 9th edition. Our Support Team will contact you directly regarding your order as soon as you place it at writemypapers.org Can I help you with something else?

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Dear Arlena, Thank you for your question. As we understood you correctly, you might be asking about plagiarism checkers? Yes, you're right, your paper will be highlighted as "plagiarised". Can I help you more?

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Dear Michael, Thank you for your question. You can find our full refund policy here -https://www.writemypapers.org/terms-of-use.html#refunds/terms-of-use.html#refunds - but it basically says that if we don't deliver the paper in time, you get a full refund. If you decide to cancel the order once the client already completed a part of it - you get a partial refund. The turnaround of the order is up to you. Our deadlines start at 3 hours and you choose what deadline works for you in the order form.

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hello, Hazel! Price depends on your deadline and your academic level. You can check our prices at our website - you can use our free inquiry option https://www.writemypapers.org/inquiry.html. We will respond you in 10 minutes.

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hello Hazel! Our deadlines are starting from 3 hours up to 14 days. But for more accurate information you can make an inquiry here - https://www.writemypapers.org/inquiry.html

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hello Jackie! Sorry for the late response. Price depends on which academic level you need. You can always place a free inquiry here - we will respond in 10 minutes https://www.writemypapers.org/inquiry.html

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Maleeha! Glad to know there are good writers who want to become a part of our team. But currently we do not hire the new writers. I personally wishing you to find the place that is perfect for you! All the best!

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Jose! Sure, you can easily provide us with an access to your library account, so that we can see the sources and send them to the writer. Please stay positive, because we are ready to help you with your paper right away. Just place your order on the website and include all the details you have. Looking forward to hearing from you!

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Rukayya! Sure, you can get your paper done within 24 hours! Just place your order through the website and choose 24 hour deadline in the "Deadline" section. To do that, please press a "Place an order" button in the top right corner on the website and fill out an order form. If you have any questions, contact our Customer Support Representatives through the chat on the website, via email support@writemypapers.org, or call toll-free 1-800-380-2909. Thank you for your question!

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Persia. I never left any reviews here or anywhere but used the service several times. Not that bad. It all depends on the writer assigned to your order. I think that you'd better ask for of of the top writers. They are better than regular. Wish you good luck!

By Jaine L.
Questions? Get answers from the WriteMyPapers.org staff and other customers.

6 Photos for WriteMyPapers.org