WriteMyPapers.org reviews

Tel: 44-800-078-6276
feedbackmanager@writemypapers.org

abdikhabiira
2/4/17

For over a decade and turmoil in Somalia after collapse government of Somalia Regime General. Mohamed Barre. These election upcoming on Feb 8th the everyone's attention in the country and outside diasporas around the globe are intense ever alike other election held in the previous. Because of the feeling that is falling Mogadishu is at stake for 4th time postpone delay its incumbent presidential elections that were were suppose to held on August 2016 elections not happened. The senates and member parliaments with committee elections their tirelessly, and effort we shall encourage and thank for its deplorable work. Although there is a lot aren't possible to defeat alike for corruption is a chronic for us to be caution from it. The member parliaments along senators has both led massive corruption incumbent Senators or M.P candidates. For its set worth spend 5.000 dollars updo 1.000.000 Million dollars, to Memeber Parliaments lower house, Upper house, and Senatorial are apart of uses incumbent corruption ledge tremendous an biddable cause. The long history for its somalia election democratically casts was 1964 when Pr. Abdirashid A. Sharmarke got elected which has ever last 3 years. This election will be 3rd democratically cast ballot M.P with senatorial considerations to elect next Somali of President overwhelmingly candidacies 24 in line. Moreover along the case of the continental sea 200 miles thus brought attentions Somalia officials unashamed for MOU the delaminates despite the Somalia V Kenya about the agreement continental issue that is signed those figures are in the raise of the Somalia presidential candidacy. The gradually indicate that those segments agreed documents attempt official Gov. treason to its territory continental Indian ocean sea, unfortunately the filing case 2014 ICJ with the International lawyers along Muna and Ali Dahir Somali Attorney general so-fourth the team over all the case International Court Justice concludes case can be considered after heated debate in two years Thurs Feb 2nd ICJ Court jurisdiction statement that indicate its sort border Indian Ocean Continental 200 nautilus mile that compulsory this issue rise despite two state Somalia International Court Justice recognizes its the court's jurisdiction of (ICJ) International Court Justice this is statue quo under thus make entitle the court's jurisdiction.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Hi there! Do you need our writing help? We will be glad to assist you if you place your order with us. Should any questions arise, please contact us over the phone, through the chat or by email.

abbym20
12/19/16

I discovered writemypapers.org last semester when everything was just cramming my life and I needed help with at least the uni stuff. Amazingly they did the 6 hour order well although I had to wait an extra hour for the revision. These guys aren't perfect, but you can tell that its real people writing the papers. They keep it real if anything is not going according to plan and let me know in advance. Thank you to them for getting me through these last two semester and helping me patch up my rough patch.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Abby! Thank you so much for such a positive feedback you gave us. We appreciate it and hope to keep on helping you.

liahh1
12/6/16

I've ordered from this company numerous times. Me and two of my friends have concluded that they only provide quality work to first time customers. After that, they simply google and paraphrase your paper which is why there are so many grammatical issues.

I ordered a paper for a take home exam worth 66% of my grade, and received a D. A $#*!ing D!!! I paid $126 for 7 pages of bull$#*!. Then, I reordered with revisions giving the comments my professor gave. I placed it with a 3 day deadline. 7 days later, the paper still wasn't assigned. They requested for an extension twice in which I gave it to them. My paper wasn't really due for another two weeks but I placed a short deadline because with this company unfortunately YOU HAVE TO READ THE PREVIEWS TO CHECK FOR ALL THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND CHECK TO SEE IF THEY EVEN DID IT CORRECTLY. They never seem to though.

All they want is money out of you so they keep offering 10% discount on your next order and VIP customer service which is still trash. They refuse to refund your money. SO, AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Liah! We are sincerely sorry for the experience you had with us.

ub203
11/22/16

I paid like $90 and got an F on my paper. I tried to contact them about it and it seems like they dont care. Horrible experience I dont recomend this to anyone.. I wasted so much money on this website ...

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Hi! I'm so sorry if you were not satisfied with your paper. I can't find your orders because you didn't mention your name. Could you please send all your comments to our feedback manager to feedbackmanager@writemypapers.com. He will check them out and finds the best way out for you.

Accept our apologies once again.

lovyl
11/18/16

writemypapers.org is a good company. Yet the quality may depend on the writer as well as on complexity of topic and deadline. In general I'm satisfied.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Lovy! Thank you. We'll do our best to make you happy with your orders in the future too.

maryf135
11/2/16

I paid for a paper 62.00 and got a D on it, I am still waiting for someone to reply back to my email

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Hello Mary!

Haven't you confused the service? I've checked the system to find any order from Mary and who would pay $62 for the order. There are none.

Also, there are no emails from you. Have you send your email to support@writemypapers.org, please forward it one more time? We always reply back to all emails we get. I will be grateful if you provide me with your order number to see the situation occurred and find a way out.

Thank you!

jimv31
8/30/16

writemypapers.org takes the first place in my list of writing services. It's not the only one I ordered with and since I'm trying to find the best one to meet all given requirements. My prof is so serious about the quality of essays and it's so hard to find the place where the writer can cope with this. Moreover, some of them manage to be a total scam! This one has nothing to do with it. I wouldn't mind to get some discount as a returning customer though.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Jim! Thank you so much for choosing us. We appreciate your trust!

michellej81
8/24/16

I requested a paper to be written and had provided my own writing I just needed help finishing it. I wasn't provided with the paper in the time I requested it and when I did get it, it was my own writing submitted back to me with two pages chocked full of errors and two pages of a rubric when I requested 12 pages written from scratch. When I bought this up to the company they refused to give me my money back and said that they exceeded what was expected. I explained to them several times this is my own writing check the submitted documents to which there was no reply. I do not recommend this company to anyone because even if you pay to have a paper written in 2 days the fine print says that it can be submitted in five days without it being considered late. Not a reputable company, will be filling a claim with my local police department and better business bureau.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Michelle,

I am sorry to hear about the situation on your order. Are you sure that you placed an order with our company? As far as I see we have no orders from Michelle J. on our website.

Please double-check the name of the company and if you’re sure that the paper was done by our website please send its number to support@writemypapers.org

I’m looking forward to hearing from you!

jordank41
8/20/16

The year starts with writemypapers.org again! Already assigned two essays. Thank God I know where to go and get my paper ready. I'm so much fed up with these assignments. But for the professional writers I would be imprisoned in my room with depression and lots of written papers. Just perfect! Pray to graduate asap!

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Jordan! Thank you for your feedback and your trust. We are happy to assist you. Wishing you all the best!

judys84
8/15/16

The price is ok, so I order every paper I need to write as my home assignment. They do their job well.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Judy! We are so glad to know that you find our service convenient and helpful. We will do our best to keep on making you satisfied. Thank your for your feedback.

skethac
8/9/16

WORST COMPANY - GOING TO FIND ANOTHER COMPANY GOT A 45 OUT OF 100 ON THIS LAST PAPER, AND THREE OTHER PAPER 66/100, 63/100 AND 75/100.

THIS IS THE BULL $#*! THEY SAID -

23:41Carma
Hi, my name is Carma. I will be assisting you today.
23:41
For this Class my BUSN I had the worst writers and i am getting FREAKING TRIED OF THE DAMN EXCUSE THIS COMPANY IS GIVING ME I WANT A DAMN REFUND ON THE LAST FOUR ASSIGNMENT
FOR THIS FREAKING PAPER I GOT A 45 / 100 WHAT THE HELL AND NO THERE ARE NO RESUBMITTING.

MY OTHER GRADES FOR THE POOR WRITER WERE 66/100, 63/100, 75/100 AND NOW THIS ONE. I DONT WANT I UNDERSTAND I WANT MY MONEY BACK, $#*! A DAMN VIP OR ANYTHING ELSE THIS IS PISSING ME OFF POOR DAMN SERVICES
Aug 09 2016 11:35 PM
From Support Me
23:42
ORDER NUMBER
23:42Carma
Hi
23:42Carma
One moment please, let me check it
23:42
I ALSO ATTACHED THE COMMENT THE TEACHER SENT WITH THE PAPER AS WELL
23:45Carma
I just answered to your message on the order
23:45
i dont see it
23:46Carma
I can copy text here or try to refresh the page
23:47
Hell no, i need a refund for a grade of 45 out of 100. this is worst i will need a manger to call me or i will find a way to get my money back
23:48
this is a rip off
23:49
you dont understand how unhappy i am with this service so please dont sit here and say that crap. worst
23:49Carma
I am really sorry for your unfortunate experience, but we can not guarantee any grades. The only thing that we promise is a completed paper according to your instructions.
If you have approved it, it means that you have agreed that paper was written according to your demands.
23:50Carma
We have received your feedback message and will check writer's performance also on other orders
23:50
No i sent what i needed and the writer messed it up how i can not approved something and the poor writing from your writers i need to speak to a superiors NOW.
23:51
This is going to get ugly real fast.
23:52Carma
I sorry that you are not satisfied with the paper
23:53
with my bank the better business bureau. I need to speak to a Manager now
23:53Carma
We have never received any comment from you after the paper was delivered, we would be happy to revise it for you
23:54
NOPE CANT REVISED IT
23:54
HOW CAN I DO THAT IF THE TEACHER DIDNT CHECK IT
23:55Carma
Could you ask for one more chance for this assignment?
23:56
23:59Carma
I am really sorry. But we do not know your professor, or your school, or the details of your course. Everything we know is information that you have provided
00:00Carma
And we are doing our best to write the paper according to the details that you have provided
00:00
YES THE INFORMATION I PROVIDED IS IN THE PAPER DETAIL AND IF YOU OPEN THE WORD DOCUMENT I SENT YOU CAN SEE WHAT THE TEACHER WROTE
00:00Carma
I see this file
More references are required
00:01
NO THEY DIDNT NOT LOOK AT THE PAPER AND POOR GRAMMAR. IT IS NOT MY JOB TO READ IT AND MAKE SURE IT IS CORRECT; THAT IS WHY I PAID THIS COMPANY
The paper is too vague
00:01Carma
And there are a lot of comments about "Period after reference "
00:02Carma
That is why we deliver preview for you
00:02Carma
So you could check and send the paper for revision if needed
00:02
I AM NOT GOING TO PREVIEW ANYTHING THAT IS NOT MY JOB I PAY THIS COMPANY. IF THAT WAS THE CASE I WOULD DO THE DAMN PAPER MY DAMN SELF. NO EXCUSE
00:03Carma
Our job it complete a paper that our customer will be satisfied with
00:03Carma
We can not complete paper according to expectation of people that have never contacted us
00:04Carma
You are the customer, and we deliver paper for you
00:04
WELL GUESS WHAT I AM NOT SATISFIED. LIKE I SAID I WILL NEED A MANGER TO CALL ME AT IN THE MORNING OR THE BANK AND BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU WILL BE CONTACT.
00:04Carma
We deliever the paper for you
00:04Carma
And you have approved it
00:04
I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK ONE WAY OR THE OTHER
00:05
I PROMISE YOU THAT
00:05Carma
I am sorry
00:05Carma
You have approved the paper. It means that your were satisfied with a paper
00:07
NO IT DOESNT MEAN THAT, I JUST APPROVE IT TO SEND IT TO MY TEACHER, I DIDNT READ CRAP. BUT LIKE I SAID A SUPERVISOR BETTER CALL ME IN THE MORNING OR ALL MY PAYMENT WILL BE GIVING BACK TO ME
00:07
AND I WILL TAKE MY BUSINESS SOMEWHERE ELSE
00:08Carma
You are our customer, not your professor. We have never met him, or talked to him, or discuss requirements with him
00:08
LIKE I SAID I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK THANK YO U
00:09Carma
Is there anything else I can do for you?

order numbers 239250464

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Sketha! I am grateful for your detailed explanations and I am deeply sorry for not meeting you expectations on a couple of recent orders.

As far as I see you have ordered more than 20 papers with our company, so we definitely don’t want to lose your trust because of several papers that didn’t fully met your requirements. As a compensation for the complications happened on your order, you have been already offered free rewrites with a TOP writer and a 20% discount. I do realize that it might not be enough to reimburse you for all the inconveniences, therefore our Customer Experience Manager will contact you shortly to come up with the best solution for this situation.

Thank you for your understanding.

garrym34
7/21/16

I was surprised find out that after 5 orders I got $30 bonuses on my balance to use instead of money to pay for the next order. So I got my sixth 1 page order for free. Excellent thing!

Tip for consumers: Remember that you get your bonus after each paid order. remember to check them out on time. You may be so surprixed to know there are enough of them to be used :)

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Garry! Thank you so much for your feedback and the tip you've shared with everyone out there.

P.S. You've got new bonuses, so you can go on using them.

ryanb98
7/5/16

Find it hard not to recommend this service to all those people out there.
They keep their word which is why deserved the best feedback and my trust.
3 hour deadline means 3 hour deadline.
MLA style formatting is followed as required.
Free revisions are accomplished without any troubles.
Best quality is what you get in reality: totally original, written from scratch, without typos or grammar mistakes.
Love this service so much!

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Ryan! You're great! Thank you for mentioning all the things you loved about us. Such feedback gives us more strength to keep on moving forward.

susanm219
6/25/16

I have done many orders with writemypapers.org, but I'd like to review the last paper I got. I had to do a 7 page work overnight which seemed to be impossible to me. Writemypapers agreed to complete it and gave me the paper 30 minutes earlier than the deadline. I had enough time to look through it and found even more references than I had requested. Hope my teacher would be pleased and give me a positive feedback on the research proposal.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Susan! So glad to hear from you. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will be glad to help you again.

dereko11
6/18/16

I like everything about this service. They really pay attention to the clients and know how to fix the situation on the spot. I can't say I didn't have any problems with them, but each time they found a right approach to my case.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Hi Steve! True. A cooperation with you is so much exciting. We are always glad to find a new solution for you.

adalynf
6/10/16

I've been ordering with writemypapers.org for a year and a half. When I look back I recall how big was my fear to order a paper online as I read about many instances when people's credit card information was stolen by fraud companies and scam services. I did want to be among those unlucky customers. My friend Alex was the one who reassured me that I should try writemypapers cause he heard a nice feedback about this site from his friend. I even managed to use a 10% discount of this friend. After almost 18 months of using this website I can't think of a single major complaint I had. There were cases when my order required some editing or even partial rewrite, but I don't think this is something extraordinary and is worth complaining. Anyhow, these people always help with a great pleasure despite what request you have. I advise you to try this service.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Adalyn! You are so cool! Thank you so much for your words. Looking forward to hearing from you again.

jaredu1
6/3/16

Write my papers knows how to complete a proper argumentative essay. My topic was Doping in professional sport and my writer created a very strong thesis statement, professionally established and organized the arguments. My prof gave me very encouraging feedback. I want to order a nursing paper, but first I think I'll review the samples first. No complaints about your service, thanks guys.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Jared! Thank you for this positive review. Your sincere gratitude is the best motivation for us. All the best to you.

seand41
5/28/16

Absolutely $#*! level of writing. It is as if you did not read any guidelines or look over the examples provided to you. As well as this I have personally given you countless instructions through messages. To have this paper incorrectly finished a day before my deadline and a day after your deadline, is absolutely shocking.
I told the support team several times that I required a new writer. I was advised to create new instructions and provide examples of what the assignment should look like for the writer to revise. I did this 3 times the paper was revised, 3 times I spoke to the support team about how terribly written the paper was. NOTHING was done. Now I have been put into predicament, I am at a loss of £300 because what I paid for has not been done and I will be having to do it myself anyway. And to make matters worse I only have 1 day before my paper is actually do to revise this whole document myself. I have been in contact with the company several times over the month and they tried to offer me a free top writer for my next order... They're having a laugh.Now I read a few more reviws and see this is sokeyhing that happens alot. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU ARE DESPERATE! I have just received an email from the "Customer Experience Manager" on the 10th of June saying that I would not be receiving my refund because I approved the crap paper... GREAT so I lost £300+ THANK YOU. He tried to offer some commiseration personally after a month waiting for a reply for this to be the reply its just the icing on the cake really. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE PLEASE. The positive reviews are probably from themselves using different accounts we all know it is possible. PLEASE YOU DO NOT WANT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY! Go use Ultius or something! I am currently using them to redo this exact same assignment.
This is what they had to say "Moreover, as far as I can see the writer was revising the order for you and later on you approved the completed paper. I have not found any quality issues with the final paper. The writer who was working on this order deserves to receive compensation."
I wish I could show you the paper he's talking about. Here's a snippet of a BACHELOR LEVEL CASE STUDY I ASKED TO BE WRITTEN.THIS IS FROM THE ABSTRACT THE FIRST PARAGRAPH OF THE PAPER.
Abstract
The paper investigates how the Nokia Company manages most of its brands. A brand is described as a promise which clients believe in. Therefore, it is used as the marketing tool of a company. Brand management assists the company in ensuring that its products satisfy the needs of its customers. This helps in making the sales and profitability of the company to be high. In brand management, methods such as product differentiation and product position among others are used to make the company benefit from its marketing strategies. On the other hand, the brand typically has turned out to be a major player within the contemporary society. The role which the brand plays within the community ranges from economic, societal, cultural as well as religious issues that are certainly significant to the society. Brand is an important concept that is associated with the marketing science. Brand for sure is the company's significant assets in addition to creating intangible wealth that will support the company operations. The models for brand management are similarly important when it comes to looking at the best practices in promoting a company's brand image. Therefore, the company should only put into practice the best methods at the forefront in branding its products to make such products to be appealing to the customers.
IF THAT IS THEIR IDEA OF BACHELOR LEVEL WRITING THEN THEY NEED TO CLOSE THE BUSINESS DOWN COMPLETELY!

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Sean. I am sorry to hear that you've had such a bad experience with our team. Unfortunately I didn't find your order number to investigate the situation carefully, so I'd really appreciate if you send me your order ID to support@writemypapers.org
I really hope you will contact us as soon as you receive this message so we can resolve this situation.

johns1325
5/26/16

Despite all the services that offer paper writing I continue returning to writemypapers.org because I have never experienced any difficulties in doing business with them. The deadlines were always met and the quality was outstanding. Either it is a simple business research paper or complex accounting assignments the result was always great!

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear John! Thank you for this positive review. Your sincere gratitude is the best motivation for us. All the best to you.

rhysr2
5/16/16

THERE ESSAYS SUCK, THEY ARE CRIMINALS. I PAID $211 FOR AN ESSAY AND HAD TO RE WRITE THE WHOLE THING MYSELF IN ONE DAY BECAUSE NONE OF THEIR WRITERS COULD EVEN SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH!

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Rhys. On behalf of our team I would like to apologize for the service you’ve received. Due to the complicated nature of your technology order it took us more time than we expected to fix the paper up to all your expectations. However we’re working on improving the quality of our papers and I do believe that such situation won’t take place again.

I see that you have been loyal to our service for a couple of years and we don’t want to completely loose your trust. As a small compensation for this incident I would like to offer you one of our Top 10 writers for your next order.

anniet24
5/14/16

Finding you online is the best thing that has happened to me recently! Although I'm still figuring your service out I found the system very convenient and I already received my first two orders that I'm pretty satisfied with. I wish all the best to writemypapers.org and its writers!

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Annie! Thank you for this positive review. Your sincere gratitude is the best motivation for us. All the best to you.

oreyan
5/13/16

I have used this website for more than 3 yrs. They are the worst at all. I have experienced plagiarism, passing the deadline, fake promised by the customer services, and fraud.

I wrote this review just to warn all of you to be away from this website. Otherwise, go and try their service by yourself and you will remember my review.

Good luck,

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Oraya. I searched your name within our database but no profile comes up. Could you please let me know whether you’ve used another name during the registration? If you have your profile ID please send it to our mail so I can check on what I can do for you.

Thank you in advance!

laceyp8
5/1/16

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! Not unless you want to spend countless hours making corrections.

I had my paper written by this site and it has been a headache ever since. I had a week turnaround time, 10 pages, APA format. I am about to report this business to the BBB, as it states they are a BBB company. I highly doubt that.
False Advertisements
- Only hire ENL writers (Natural english speakers). That is not true. My paper was clearly written by an ESL (English Second Language). The grammar was atrocious and I spent hours going through making obvious changes.
Example "Anxiety filled the air on the 7th of October of the same year when a surveillance plane of the US was shot down by a surface to air missile of the Soviet though such planes had regularly flown in the Cubas airspace without any interruptions for close to two weeks (President John F. Kennedy, 1962)."
This is an extremely hard to read RUN ON sentence with so many grammatical errors. This was just ONE sentence from a 10 page document.
- They state that they have a "MONEY BACK GUARANTEE". NO THEY DON'T. I have spent nearly a week now going back and forth proving time and time again they used an ESL writer and that my grade was based ON MY OWN corrections, which they are trying to take credit for. Their website states, "We have a very fair 100% money back guarantee policy that fairly resolves all the disputed and questionable cases. You will certainly get your money back if there were any violations from our side." The violation was the ESL writer when they state only ENL writers will write the paper. So tell me why I am still going back and forth with them?
- Worst customer service ever. They are polite in emails, however completely disregard what I have stated in my emails and focus on the fact that I got a passing grade. A grade that I would not have gotten if I did not make changes; they are trying to take the credit for this.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Lacey. Unfortunately I didn’t find your order in our system. As far as I see you’ve left the very same comment for another writing service with a similar name. I believe you have actually referred to their website and submitted this review to our page by mistake.
In case you need a well-written paper you’re welcome to place an order with us and we will do our best to exceed your expectations.

johnd557
4/29/16

I heard good things about this website. But of course, when I decide to use it because we're nearing finals and I had no time to write my paper, I get the worst luck ever with it. I paid $130 for a 4 page paper like 5 days in advance of the due date and I didin't receive it till the night before at like 1am. This was a problem because while I submitted the most detail instructions, my paper was still wrong, so I quickly resubmitted it for revision and it came back wrong AGAIN. Honestly, it sounded like the writer was just bs-ing the entire paper, I COULD HAVE DONE THAT. They were just adding random cites to any random information and straying completely off topic just to make the word count. I was beyond pissed off and sent it in for a second revision on the day I was supposed to turn it in. It was 5 hours before the deadline and they still hadn't gotten back to me. 3 hours before the deadline I receive revision number 2 and need to send it in for a THIRD time because all he did was add 3 sentences. Didn't change a thing! I couldn't risk getting a $#*!ty paper again and not having enough time to fix it. So I asked for a refund and got denied. $#*! that website. It's a SCAM. It goes to show that this is risky business. I was better off writing my own paper to begin with.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear John. I am deeply sorry for the bad experience you had with us. I must admit that the writer didn't follow some of your instructions after a couple of revisions. As I can see you have placed more than 5 orders with us and that was the single instance when you were not satisfied with a result.
I understand that no compensation will be good enough to fully reimburse you for this issue, but we really want to gain your trust back. I would like to offer you a VIP service for your next order and guarantee that your order will be carefully monitored by our manager.

Please accept my apology once again and I hope you will give us another chance.

elizabetho39
4/27/16

Never order from anyone except writemypapers.org. I've made a big mistake when I decided to try another writing service that attracted me with a very big discount. Yep, I didn't pay much for the paper, but they screwed me a big time. They were a day behind my deadline and I lost a lot of points due to that delay. Write my papers have never treated me like that cause when they say the paper would be ready by noon they do it exactly by noon, no fake guarantees.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Elizabeth! Thank you for this positive review. Your sincere gratitude is the best motivation for us. All the best to you.

Contact toll free: 1-800-380-2909

Dear Clover, Thank you for your question. You can mention special resources while placing your order, including The Norton Sampler Short Essay for Composition 9th edition. Our Support Team will contact you directly regarding your order as soon as you place it at writemypapers.org Can I help you with something else?

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Dear Arlena, Thank you for your question. As we understood you correctly, you might be asking about plagiarism checkers? Yes, you're right, your paper will be highlighted as "plagiarised". Can I help you more?

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Dear Michael, Thank you for your question. You can find our full refund policy here -https://www.writemypapers.org/terms-of-use.html#refunds/terms-of-use.html#refunds - but it basically says that if we don't deliver the paper in time, you get a full refund. If you decide to cancel the order once the client already completed a part of it - you get a partial refund. The turnaround of the order is up to you. Our deadlines start at 3 hours and you choose what deadline works for you in the order form.

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hello, Hazel! Price depends on your deadline and your academic level. You can check our prices at our website - you can use our free inquiry option https://www.writemypapers.org/inquiry.html. We will respond you in 10 minutes.

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hello Hazel! Our deadlines are starting from 3 hours up to 14 days. But for more accurate information you can make an inquiry here - https://www.writemypapers.org/inquiry.html

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hello Jackie! Sorry for the late response. Price depends on which academic level you need. You can always place a free inquiry here - we will respond in 10 minutes https://www.writemypapers.org/inquiry.html

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Maleeha! Glad to know there are good writers who want to become a part of our team. But currently we do not hire the new writers. I personally wishing you to find the place that is perfect for you! All the best!

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Jose! Sure, you can easily provide us with an access to your library account, so that we can see the sources and send them to the writer. Please stay positive, because we are ready to help you with your paper right away. Just place your order on the website and include all the details you have. Looking forward to hearing from you!

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Rukayya! Sure, you can get your paper done within 24 hours! Just place your order through the website and choose 24 hour deadline in the "Deadline" section. To do that, please press a "Place an order" button in the top right corner on the website and fill out an order form. If you have any questions, contact our Customer Support Representatives through the chat on the website, via email support@writemypapers.org, or call toll-free 1-800-380-2909. Thank you for your question!

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Persia. I never left any reviews here or anywhere but used the service several times. Not that bad. It all depends on the writer assigned to your order. I think that you'd better ask for of of the top writers. They are better than regular. Wish you good luck!

By Jaine L.
Questions? Get answers from the WriteMyPapers.org staff and other customers.

6 Photos for WriteMyPapers.org