WriteMyPapers.org reviews

Tel: 44-800-078-6276
feedbackmanager@writemypapers.org

peterk61
7/10/15

hi! these unbelivable guys coplited all my papers before deadline, provided me with 5% lifetime discount and supported me with all my questions and concerns I had. Appreciate their dedication and professionalism.

jeremyb48
6/18/15

Really good service with professional writers. By professionalism I mean a good quality of paper, which is done in time. These are two main criteria I chase, and I found them here.

jessicag46
6/11/15

Someone may find it ridiculous, but it is very amusing to make an order via your site due to the carousel your web-designers and developers placed on the starting page. Very unusual trick! Bravo! Don't know how do others feel about it, but I personally adore extraordinary things on the site like this one. It expresses unusual attitude and thinking outside the box. Personally for me it means that the writers are also creative, what I actually experienced. It is the third time I ordered mty essay and you can be sure I will do it once more.

sarahc113
6/8/15

I have no doubts that all the writers are very professional. But I was lucky to find my own writer at once. It seems like we are talking with her the same language. What I liked the most about her is that she always understand what I require and do everything at the highest level at first attempt. I wish more people could afford themselves to get so much qualified help and get more pleasure from their lives. I personally order my reports regularly, so I have already got my 15% discount.

joshm89
6/7/15

A friend of mine had recommended this service a while ago. First I was afraid to use it, as lots of comments called it scam. But once I had an unexpected situation, and ordered a movie review on the website. I had only 3 hours, and these guys wrote me 3 pages within 3 hours! I received an A, and ordered another paper here. I liked support agents too. Frank, Jessica and Susan helped me a lot.
They really have good service. Moreover, if you're loyal, you get discounts. If you need a discount for the first order, I have one for friend - 9B2B7F8206.
Don't be afraid to use the website. It's cool.

graigm
5/25/15

All I want to tell is that I've got A and paper was delivered within 2 days (fast and effective). I will certailnly order with this website next time.

joharaaq
5/24/15

I paid an amount of money on this service expecting it to be original. Plagiarism was 34% on Turnitin. Everyone can paraphrase and copy parts from the internet, I paid then in order NOT to do that. I got a C on my paper for this reason. Will never try it again, and I don't recommend it to anyone.

Tip for consumers: Do it yourself you'd probably have better quality writing.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear joharaa q.,

Thank you so much for your feedback. This is really important for us to hear our customers and get to know what problems they had while ordering with us. We are really sorry to hear that paper you have received was plagiarised. In this case I need to ask you to provide me with your order number so that we could double check everything. The thing is we have really strict rules about plagiarism, we do everything possible to deliver 0% plagiarised papers. We will check everything and we need to know which writer has delivered such paper to avoid such situations in the future.

You can leave your order # here or you can contact us via email (support@writemypapers.org) or by phone (1-800-380-2909).
jassyc
5/15/15

I see that different people have different opinions about these guys, but most of clients are satisfied so as I am. I just wanted to tell people the truth so that they have a possibility to choose reliable company to order papers.

I have ordered for 3 times this year and everything was compiled to my requirements. I was satisfied with the quality of the papers they have delivered to me, with deadlines and really helpful customer support (they have answers to all my questions and stayed passion all the time I was asking hundreds of them).

Hope this will help somebody!

pb29
5/12/15

It's not that I cannot type a paper, I just didn't feel like doing it, I've done at least 30 term papers, so I said let me give this company a shot. I requested and paid for a MAS term/research paper. I spent approximately $328. I gave them approximately 6 sources. First, they didn't follow any of the directions I gave them. Next, it seemed like a 5th grader typed it up and some of the spacing was off. I had to take 2 days edit the paper and was late submitting it. I called them and chewed their ass out, and I told them to refund my money. They said ok, but we're going to publish your paper on the internet. AND, I said no you're not. I threatened to dispute the charge with Master Card. Thereafter, we came an agreement that they would refund 50% of the fee and I agreed. Never again. LESS THAN 1 STAR AND DON'T LET THIS CLOWNS PUNK YOU DISPUTE IT WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY!

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear P.B.

Thank you for your review. But it seems that you have written this review not about our company but about some other service. THe website you have mentioned in the subject is not writemypapers.org. And also the facts you have stated are not related to our company as we are not publishing nothing in the Internet, this is against our policy. Please double - check your post and if you steel have any kind of questions - feel free to ask.

We are really sorry that you have came across with such bad service and have wasted your time and money. Hope you will order next time with our company and we will satisfy all your requirements.
majedi
5/1/15

They are a scammer they took my money and they do very different order and the make a change 3 times with NO benefits. I can provide you with the case Number and Screen Shot from the chatting to prove to you that they lie on me. Also, I give them one extra day but they can't do it

Tip for consumers: Don't deal with them

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Majed,

Thank you so much for your feedback. This means a lot for us to improve the quality of our services. We are really sorry that you had to meet with such problems while ordering with us. I would like to ask you to provide me with the order number you have written about or send me your contacts so that we could find a solution to this situation. We will do everything possible provide you with a decision that will satisfy you as our main goal is to make our customers happy and loyal.

You can leave your contacts here or contact us via email (support@writemypapers.org) or by phone (1-800-380-2909).
aliceb59
4/28/15

Hi to y'all!
I decided to leave my review, because I was completely satisfied with the services these guys have provided me with and want to recommend them to others.

1. My paper was delivered before deadline and was of a really high quality (I've got A).
2. Support guys are polite and helpful.
3. I had a free revision option, so that could change some things, I had concerns about ( regarding additional materials)

stephaniel20
4/26/15

The services provided by this website are a hit or miss, depending on the assignment you are interested in having revised or written from scratch. The customer service representatives are prompt in response and very polite, however the quality of work isn't sufficient. I requested a report on paper that included an outline, for some reason, an expert writer didn't know how to complete an outline properly. I literally had to explain it to them several times. After that, they assigned a new writer and said they would give me 10% off future orders. Another time, I requested help on a economics assignment and i didn't request a plagiarism report, thinking that either way it couldn't possibly be plagiarized, but it was. I had to submit my assignment through a turnitin forum and it came up 80% plagiarized. I was devastated, especially since it cost a pretty penny.
Some of the assignments are of good quality. I'd suggest getting psychology, philosophy.. and basic english classes a try, but business courses are not their expertise.
If this company actually paid for more efficient writers they would have more credibility and get more service.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Stephanie,

We would like to thank you for providing us with a feedback about dealing with our company. With the help of this we are able to track the areas for improvement of our services in a fast manner. We are really sorry that you had to come across with such problems as misunderstanding and plagiarism. Please, provide us with your order number you have discovered to be plagiarized. This issue is vital for us to solve as our goal is to provide our clients with the highest quality possible. We will check this situation thoroughly and will terminate the cooperation with the writer, who is working against our policy. Also you can contact our Quality Department (support@writemypapers.org) and resolve this issue with them, so that there will never be such situations in the future again.

In our company we are hiring really professional writers, nevertheless, we will continue to work on the quality to be the best company for our client.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us 24/7.
monicab23
3/19/15

With previous writing services, it was difficult to get a good paper on biology. With this one, all was fast and easy. Will I be back? Definitely! It was hard to find such great quality for so low price!

zumbafighterc
3/11/15

Their promptness for any type of papers even if they are urgent and/or difficult is simply impressive. Thanks for such quality!

andrewp64
3/10/15

Amazing overall result. Totally satisfied!

lianad
2/18/15

I placed an order with these guys and paid a decent amount of money and the research paper was plagiarized. I got 0 points for the paper. I wrote them and they refused and didn't refund me. Very disappointed. In addition I got an advice from the customer service that "you should check your paper and we are not responsible for the points you got". So you have to pay them and also check all the research with references to make sure its not plagiarized, very smart way of making money
DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS WRITING CENTER!

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Liana,
we check every paper we write for plagiarism with trusted well-known plagiarism checkers before sending it to our clients. Also, our refund policy states that we make refunds for plagiarism. (http://www.writemypapers.org/terms-of-use.html)
That's why the situation you've described seems unlikely.
Please let me know your order number, and I will personally make sure that your issue is resolved within the shortest time possible. We value our reputation, and your statement is very serious.
allang14
2/17/15

The quality and commitment to professionalism truly makes these guys leaders on the market. Thumbs up!

xs11
1/26/15

Terrible, horrific service! The people are nice and polite, but that is the only thing that's good. I needed a critical review done in 24 hours, and although it required a lot of references and research, I paid $330! I had it returned within 20 hours by none other than a high school student. I paid for undergrad work! It followed none of my instructions and was written in terrible English. I believe it is a company based in India, and I regretted it after I paid upon seeing reviews.
They asked for an extension and I was going to give them the 10 hours I had left before the deadline, but I found the man on the phone thinking I was the one ridiculous for only giving 10 hours.
I had to argue to have my money back and my bank was not charged, but that might be because, during the argument, I asked my bank to cancel it.
PLEASE do not go with this service unless you don't mind the writing of a high school student. Personally, I think they get it off wikipedia, so you could do it yourself and with better grammar.
As a result, I relied on them and wasn't able to send in a report and failed a course worth a huge percentage of the year (100% of the course). I am very upset about this!

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear customer,

Sorry for being late in answering you, we went through all of our recent orders that more or less match the criteria mentioned in your review and failed to find the one you made.
1) We've checked all the chats and orders and came to a conclusion that there is no such order with the details and deadlines you've mentioned.
2) There are managers who supervise our customer support representatives, risk managers, dispute managers and we keep an eye on how our team members talk to customers.
To solve the issue please PM us your order ID and we will contact you shortly.

Also, please make sure that you've ordered with writemypapers.org, there are a lot of sites with the similar domain names on com, net etc.
toradorai
1/13/15

Friendly support, reasonable rates, nice and timely papers. They make it personal!

charlyb10
12/24/14

Inspiring papers, perfect style I'm positively surprised each time I deal with these guys!

davew60
12/23/14

Cheap, fast and reliable that's what the service is all about. I use it every time I have to write another boring essay.

violets4
12/19/14

Got a great grade for my paper and I couldn't' ask for more really. Will probably order again.

thomass88
12/15/14

They always deliver on time, nice! Had to get my paper revised only once!

kats16
12/10/14

So far so good. The prices are fine if you order in advance, but even when you need to submit a paper in only several hours, it's still more affordable than what other services offer. Thanks!

johns795
12/9/14

I submitted an order for a 5 page paper 6 days before it was due. It is now day 7 and they have yet to assign a writer. My paper is late and they keep asking for more time to find a writer. I keep getting the run around when chatting or calling. I will never use this company again. Worst experience ever and they hurt my grade.

Tip for consumers: Find another company.

Dear Clover, Thank you for your question. You can mention special resources while placing your order, including The Norton Sampler Short Essay for Composition 9th edition. Our Support Team will contact you directly regarding your order as soon as you place it at writemypapers.org Can I help you with something else?

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Dear Arlena, Thank you for your question. As we understood you correctly, you might be asking about plagiarism checkers? Yes, you're right, your paper will be highlighted as "plagiarised". Can I help you more?

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Dear Michael, Thank you for your question. You can find our full refund policy here -https://www.writemypapers.org/terms-of-use.html#refunds/terms-of-use.html#refunds - but it basically says that if we don't deliver the paper in time, you get a full refund. If you decide to cancel the order once the client already completed a part of it - you get a partial refund. The turnaround of the order is up to you. Our deadlines start at 3 hours and you choose what deadline works for you in the order form.

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hello, Hazel! Price depends on your deadline and your academic level. You can check our prices at our website - you can use our free inquiry option https://www.writemypapers.org/inquiry.html. We will respond you in 10 minutes.

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hello Hazel! Our deadlines are starting from 3 hours up to 14 days. But for more accurate information you can make an inquiry here - https://www.writemypapers.org/inquiry.html

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hello Jackie! Sorry for the late response. Price depends on which academic level you need. You can always place a free inquiry here - we will respond in 10 minutes https://www.writemypapers.org/inquiry.html

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Maleeha! Glad to know there are good writers who want to become a part of our team. But currently we do not hire the new writers. I personally wishing you to find the place that is perfect for you! All the best!

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Jose! Sure, you can easily provide us with an access to your library account, so that we can see the sources and send them to the writer. Please stay positive, because we are ready to help you with your paper right away. Just place your order on the website and include all the details you have. Looking forward to hearing from you!

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Rukayya! Sure, you can get your paper done within 24 hours! Just place your order through the website and choose 24 hour deadline in the "Deadline" section. To do that, please press a "Place an order" button in the top right corner on the website and fill out an order form. If you have any questions, contact our Customer Support Representatives through the chat on the website, via email support@writemypapers.org, or call toll-free 1-800-380-2909. Thank you for your question!

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Persia. I never left any reviews here or anywhere but used the service several times. Not that bad. It all depends on the writer assigned to your order. I think that you'd better ask for of of the top writers. They are better than regular. Wish you good luck!

By Jaine L.
Questions? Get answers from the WriteMyPapers.org staff and other customers.

6 Photos for WriteMyPapers.org