WriteMyPapers.org reviews

Tel: 44-800-078-6276
feedbackmanager@writemypapers.org

billf22
12/4/14

A friend of mine told me about this site and I'm not sorry about using it at all
As I can see it was the only way to keep up with working schedule and to pass all eams, so yeah

rosat1
12/2/14
alberts48
11/30/14

It was my first time using this site and I have to admit - they exceeded my expectations.
I had an article due 5 hours and it was ready in 3!
And the quality was quite surprisingly good. Under pressure I lose ability to keep my thoughts together and compose them into decent senteces.
So 5/5

Tip for consumers: Use discountsssssss

blues4
11/19/14
tammyk7
11/17/14

Great essay and a discount system which is definitely a pro
My heart is yours xoxoxo lol

andrewc71
11/7/14

It was the first time in this semster I got an A. very wow much strange
I ordered a big essay about global warming. Everything was done on time and the quality is pretty good - that's everything I needed.

kr1630
11/6/14

i have used this company previously with some issues but not enough to complain....until now. Submitted a thesis proposal which the writer completely screwed up went back for a revision and the company told me sorry no you now have to pay for it!! screw that I have used this company for years this is the last time they will get my business. They don't care about their customers anymore stay away!!!!!

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Thank you for your feedback. We value all customer complaints and comments and are sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with our company. Our every client is entitled to 3 free revisions, according to our Revision Policy http://www.writemypapers.org/revision-policy.html, so we encourage you to check it once again and get in touch with us to claim your free revisions. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, we also have a money back guarantee http://www.writemypapers.org/money.html. Thanks, WriteMyPapers.org Team.
tonyc71
10/28/14

Had to put on my best honest face when submitting my essay lol
I've always had troubles with punctuation, but not in the last paper ;)

Tip for consumers: It's so cool!!

helenl31
10/2/14

I've been using this site for a while now and usually ordered papers having some time in advance. Recently I had a tiny emergency and needed a 4-page essay like on the day before. I knew I had no chance doing that, so I ordered the paper with 8 hours deadline. However there were a few typos (like «extrappolated») the quality was great.
I guess my writer had to pull an all-nighter (or she doesn't sleep at night?) but the fact is that the work was done by the deadline and it is really well written. Even in the universe where I don't have troubles with sleeping, I wouldn't manage to write something bright and adequate.
I placed my order around 8 PM and my writer almost immediately asked me things she was unsure about, so I didn't woke up to 5 messages from her that she couldn't complete the paper in time.

nicolev8
9/30/14

I would give this company a negative review if I could. This was my second time using them. The first time my paper was decent, I still needed to spend about two hours of my own time editing, but at least it was salvageable.

THIS TIME, my paper was on OBESITY IN AMERICA. How difficult is that? I require four pages with 2 cites and needed it within 24 hours. When the 24 hours was up, I still didn't have my paper. I need to chat with a representative to see what the status was. Then I was told I would get my paper within five minutes, which was also a lie. More like 15. When I looked at the preview, it was AWFUL. Complete garbage. Misspellings ALL over the place, now flow from one topic to the next, sentences were not in English at all. I am in complete shock. When talking to my rep about revisions or a refund, she told me that she needed 5+ hours for the revision. UM... NO!!! I paid over $100 for nothing. The paper is completely useless. I approved it only because I have a paper to submit in 4 hours so I'll be spending the rest of my day at work FIXING it in between projects.

I WILL NEVERRRRRR, ever recommend this company to anyone. They should be ashamed to stand behind work they claim is "college" level. Papers of mine weren't this poorly written in middle school. Unbelievable!!!!!

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Nicole,

We would like to express our sincere apologies for this misunderstanding and would like to let you know that we`re ready to compensate the inconveniences caused by the poor quality of the writer`s work. We have terminated the cooperation with him immediately after we`ve found this out; therefore, such issue will not happen again. We would like you to check your account on our website and find the messages from the Support Team and our Dispute Department offering you several options of the compensation. Which one to choose is up to you and we`ll be more than glad to fulfill your request in the means of compensation. Thank you for your attention!
lisas119
9/24/14

I submitted a copy of the handout with instructions from my professor for a research proposal. The instructions were very specific and the paper that was sent to me was a very generic paper that didn't include anything that I requested with the exception of the subject of the paper. There were misspellings and incomplete sentences everywhere a well. Almost like a computer wrote it. Does anyone have any recommendations for specific writers on this website that I could request?

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all customer comments and complaints, and we are sorry to hear that your experience with our company was not positive. If you could contact our Customer Support Representatives (available 24/7), they are willing to go the extra mile to make your experience a positive one. As for our refund policy, you can view it here http://www.writemypapers.org/money.html Again, we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible so that your issue could be quickly solved.
CEO, Kevin Richards
gabbye
9/19/14

I must admit that my writer did great job and earned me an A+
Still hardly believe my luck finding him

carolm55
9/4/14

Ordered essay - $30
Pizza and movie night - $20
Lazy weekend and A+ - priceless

daveb81
8/7/14

It was a usual Sunday night. I was about to go get a beer and suddenly saw a sticky saying "ESSAY. DO IT". Then I was like omg
My writer had 8 hours to finish my essay and she totally nailed it. I would send her flowers if I knew where she lives xoxoxo

teed10
7/28/14

I used this company thinking I would get a professional paper,,,WRONG!!!!!!!!
My paper looked like a 1st grader composed it......The grammatical errors were unbelievable! I wasted money on garbage...I will not never refer this company to anyone!
They do not deserve a rating-----------Minus

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Hello,
Please PM me your tracking ID and I will personally review your order and we'll proceed to refund procedure.

Max
katef12
7/2/14

My writer made me an A- essay. It's so much much better than I expected. Great job

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Thank you for your feedback!
karenc35
6/16/14

Tnxs to writemypapers.org. I have been half-assing my homework and had no time to end it up. writemypapers.org did it for me for free (I used my balance from discounts). This world needs more free services! lol

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Thank you Karen. You can read more about our discount program on our site, or ask your support manager.
kathym37
6/12/14

I'm a common customer of writing services. This time I finally didn't pay half a wage and wasn't scammed. It's a pity that I wasted more than a year trying other services. Will recommend this site to my friends.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Thank you Kathy for your feedback!
joshg22
6/11/14

I used them only for research papers and as a sample only! If you're caught plagiarising then you get booted out of uni, not just one module, that's why I hardly understand how can you order your homework! Thus, all the paps were written well I never used them as my own.

annag34
6/4/14

My essay was cool. Thnx

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback. Do let us know what we can do to get 5 stars next time.
rosag5
6/4/14

On Sunday evening I realised I'm in huge trouble - I completely forgot about my essay about a book I haven't even read. This site is my savior. I ordered the essay and got it ready by lunch on Monday. Last digits 561

johnc227
6/3/14

I have used this site dozens times this spring and there was only 1 order that needed a revision. My loyalty to this company may be explained with the fact that I've found my perfect writer and always order with him. Thank you Jim! Last order # 0716ZZ

alexs218
6/3/14

writemypapers.org has far exceeded my expectations!!! Thank you for an excellent proofreading! Order # 0527ZZ

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it!
lilianb11
6/2/14

I have been a writer for WriteMyPapers for almost 3 years. I currently average $800 while writing for less than 25 hours per week. I have long since quit my regular job as I do far more now on WriteMyPapers and TextBroker than I did before.
Don't believe those who claim that there was a plagiarism in a paper written by our staff team. WriteMyPapersfires for this immediately and makes a total refund to a client!

bettyt12
5/30/14

My writer is the bestest! While reading her-my essay I believe that she knows what she's writing about and that's definitely cool

Dear Clover, Thank you for your question. You can mention special resources while placing your order, including The Norton Sampler Short Essay for Composition 9th edition. Our Support Team will contact you directly regarding your order as soon as you place it at writemypapers.org Can I help you with something else?

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Dear Arlena, Thank you for your question. As we understood you correctly, you might be asking about plagiarism checkers? Yes, you're right, your paper will be highlighted as "plagiarised". Can I help you more?

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Dear Michael, Thank you for your question. You can find our full refund policy here -https://www.writemypapers.org/terms-of-use.html#refunds/terms-of-use.html#refunds - but it basically says that if we don't deliver the paper in time, you get a full refund. If you decide to cancel the order once the client already completed a part of it - you get a partial refund. The turnaround of the order is up to you. Our deadlines start at 3 hours and you choose what deadline works for you in the order form.

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hello, Hazel! Price depends on your deadline and your academic level. You can check our prices at our website - you can use our free inquiry option https://www.writemypapers.org/inquiry.html. We will respond you in 10 minutes.

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hello Hazel! Our deadlines are starting from 3 hours up to 14 days. But for more accurate information you can make an inquiry here - https://www.writemypapers.org/inquiry.html

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hello Jackie! Sorry for the late response. Price depends on which academic level you need. You can always place a free inquiry here - we will respond in 10 minutes https://www.writemypapers.org/inquiry.html

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Maleeha! Glad to know there are good writers who want to become a part of our team. But currently we do not hire the new writers. I personally wishing you to find the place that is perfect for you! All the best!

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Jose! Sure, you can easily provide us with an access to your library account, so that we can see the sources and send them to the writer. Please stay positive, because we are ready to help you with your paper right away. Just place your order on the website and include all the details you have. Looking forward to hearing from you!

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Rukayya! Sure, you can get your paper done within 24 hours! Just place your order through the website and choose 24 hour deadline in the "Deadline" section. To do that, please press a "Place an order" button in the top right corner on the website and fill out an order form. If you have any questions, contact our Customer Support Representatives through the chat on the website, via email support@writemypapers.org, or call toll-free 1-800-380-2909. Thank you for your question!

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Persia. I never left any reviews here or anywhere but used the service several times. Not that bad. It all depends on the writer assigned to your order. I think that you'd better ask for of of the top writers. They are better than regular. Wish you good luck!

By Jaine L.
Questions? Get answers from the WriteMyPapers.org staff and other customers.

6 Photos for WriteMyPapers.org