WriteMyPapers.org reviews

Tel: 44-800-078-6276
feedbackmanager@writemypapers.org

motad
5/13/14

the worst website ever !! the writer used Amazon and Free essays as references !! !! and guess what !! they didn't refund the amount that i paid !! don't ever try to use this stupid website !! it's FRAUD !!

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Hello Mota,
We are incredibly sorry to hear that. Please PM me your order's number and I will check it immediately.
penelopes1
4/25/14

Had to ask for a revision, but the result came out really cool

faisala28
4/2/14

If I could give them zero star I would do. They don't deserve any star because they are swindler. I promised them I will tell anybody about my experience. Worst presentation I've ever seen. I paid $ 480 for garbage. I rearranged the slides and rewrote the notes and no one gave me a fair solution. As a result, I couldn't view my presentation by the deadline and it cost me a lot of grades. I won't forget this for ever and when I meet anybody, I will tell him about this fraud.

kellyb66
3/29/14

All I am gonna say is they are honest and if you know your assignments ahead of time they always come out good/fair. If your an idiot and wait a few days before a major report is due then yes your paper will be done but with more errors since your giving someone a small amount of time to research and write a paper. But if you give a 2 week or more notice its great the price is cheaper and paper is well done. I have bought about 40 papers and 2 power point presentations from this site and my GPA is a 3.89 so you tell me did it work ????

carlah2
3/17/14

I paid the extra $14.99 to have an Abstract included in the paper...wasn't done. They won't give me a refund. The writer on two separate occasions asked for an extension because the deadline that the company offered to allow me to choose was too sudden. The writer had some stupid grammatical errors that a simple Spell Check found. Will never use this company again!

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Hello, my name is Max Smith, and I’m representing WMP company. Please provide your order number so that I could personally make sure that our customer support representatives are able to contact you to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
katew19
11/27/13

I used this website to write a thesis I had no time to complete. I paid $180 AUD for 22 pages of undergraduate work with a deadline of 14 days. To my surprise, a draft was available for viewing a few days before deadline, so I eagerly opened it to read. I was shocked to say the least... The thesis had been sent in a jpg file (photo viewing) and was about the size of a pin head. Once I zoomed in on the image and looked past the horrific water marks and blurriness of the text I was bitterly disappointed. It was as though it had been written by a 13 year old foreign exchange student that had no understanding of the English language. After sending the thesis back for editing and review, I received yet another disappointing copy. At this stage I had no time to wait for them to fix it so I requested a final copy and edited it myself, only to find that they had repeated the same points over and over to make up the word limit, and had no understanding of spelling or grammar.

If you enjoy decoding and rewriting and have the time to do so, by all means use this service. But as far as I am concerned it is a complete waste of money and time.

dayanaj
11/21/13

Do not west your money and time with these scammer people , You will get nothing . i have ask them for writing and their writer didn't follow what i said. I request a full refund they refused and wanna charge me for revision !!

be a wary from them

charliek15
11/8/12

I think my experience with this service is worth sharing. I have read some reviews of this website and decided to order my term paper with them. 9 page paper with the deadline 8 days has cost me $117. I was kinda nervous while waiting for the results, called their support a few times to check on everything. They said I could talk to the writer directly through messages, which I did and received a reply that everything was fine. The paper was delivered 2 days before the deadline. However, when I read the content, it had a few grammar and spelling errors, and the citation style was definitely not APA...I asked the support for another writer to revise the paper, which they did (for no extra charge). The final product looked good, and I was hoping for an A. BUT, B+ is what I got. Well, I would not have written it better, so I accepted my fate. I would recommend this service for everyone who is looking for a high-quality paper. BUT, if you really want to receive that from the first time - do not be naive and have patience.

Dear Clover, Thank you for your question. You can mention special resources while placing your order, including The Norton Sampler Short Essay for Composition 9th edition. Our Support Team will contact you directly regarding your order as soon as you place it at writemypapers.org Can I help you with something else?

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Dear Arlena, Thank you for your question. As we understood you correctly, you might be asking about plagiarism checkers? Yes, you're right, your paper will be highlighted as "plagiarised". Can I help you more?

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Dear Michael, Thank you for your question. You can find our full refund policy here -https://www.writemypapers.org/terms-of-use.html#refunds/terms-of-use.html#refunds - but it basically says that if we don't deliver the paper in time, you get a full refund. If you decide to cancel the order once the client already completed a part of it - you get a partial refund. The turnaround of the order is up to you. Our deadlines start at 3 hours and you choose what deadline works for you in the order form.

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hello, Hazel! Price depends on your deadline and your academic level. You can check our prices at our website - you can use our free inquiry option https://www.writemypapers.org/inquiry.html. We will respond you in 10 minutes.

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hello Hazel! Our deadlines are starting from 3 hours up to 14 days. But for more accurate information you can make an inquiry here - https://www.writemypapers.org/inquiry.html

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hello Jackie! Sorry for the late response. Price depends on which academic level you need. You can always place a free inquiry here - we will respond in 10 minutes https://www.writemypapers.org/inquiry.html

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Maleeha! Glad to know there are good writers who want to become a part of our team. But currently we do not hire the new writers. I personally wishing you to find the place that is perfect for you! All the best!

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Jose! Sure, you can easily provide us with an access to your library account, so that we can see the sources and send them to the writer. Please stay positive, because we are ready to help you with your paper right away. Just place your order on the website and include all the details you have. Looking forward to hearing from you!

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Rukayya! Sure, you can get your paper done within 24 hours! Just place your order through the website and choose 24 hour deadline in the "Deadline" section. To do that, please press a "Place an order" button in the top right corner on the website and fill out an order form. If you have any questions, contact our Customer Support Representatives through the chat on the website, via email support@writemypapers.org, or call toll-free 1-800-380-2909. Thank you for your question!

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Persia. I never left any reviews here or anywhere but used the service several times. Not that bad. It all depends on the writer assigned to your order. I think that you'd better ask for of of the top writers. They are better than regular. Wish you good luck!

By Jaine L.
Questions? Get answers from the WriteMyPapers.org staff and other customers.

6 Photos for WriteMyPapers.org