Review of SpeedyPaper

Tel: +1 (888) 398-5245
support@speedypaper.com

jermainec20
7/10/19

Speedypaper is a decent writing service. I like the quality of papers I get for the money I pay, and I know I can always get a revision if I think something needs to be fixed. Professional and friendly employees are what makes this company my top choice.

jackb350
6/22/19

Speedypaper is such a useful service, I have no idea what I would do without it. Probably get stressed out while trying to do my assignments on my own, get a bad grade for them, which would stress me out even more. Luckily, these guys saved me from that awful fate, and I am very grateful. Even when I forget to order a paper in time and do it when the clock starts ticking very audibly, they still manage to save my lazy ass and send me a great paper! I would never get it done in such a short time, let alone at such a high level. But that's understandable, I'm not very enthusiastic about written assignments, and Speedypaper has got writers who deal with them all the time. You can totally trust them with any type of a paper, there seems to be nothing they can do. Whenever I order anything at Speedypaper, it's money well-spent. Couldn't possibly ask for more, the quality of work and customer support are top notch!

daniels833
5/21/19

I ordered a term paper. All the work done on time and with high quality. In the work, I did not find grammatical and spelling errors. Special thanks I want to tell the staff who helped and advised me how to do better. I advise everyone!

jackr207
5/14/19

I've never been good with written assignments, and so I dreaded every time our professor announced a new task. That's why I started experimenting with academic help sites some time ago, but Speedypaper has been the unmatched leader so far. I love the approach they have to customers, making sure the writer will get all the necessary details, and you can always ask for changing something. There are some minor things that I know my professor will pay attention to, so naturally even the best writers are not psychics and need to be told about those details. Other than that, the papers I got were free of any mistakes, and have been visibly written by professionals. They were delivered on time, and I have no complaints about the service. Speedypaper justified its rating for me, and I hope it will for you as well.

annd232
4/22/19

I have been using this service for the third year already and by this day didn't have any problems. Every time I got only well-written papers and excellent grades for them.

janec375
3/21/19

I totally forgot about my Marketing essay and remembered about it about two days before the deadline. I knew I couldn't get it done on time without failing other classes, so I came to these guys for help. I set the deadline for 1 day to have some extra time for revisions and edits, but I didn't end up using it. The paper was just the way I wanted, without redundancies and ramblings. I couldn't have done it better myself. The professor, of course, found a few small errors, but they did not influence the final grade. I got an A without breaking a sweat!
I don't plan on using writing services often, but I sure am glad the option is there when (not if, knowing me) I mix up the submission deadlines next time.

alainat
3/6/19

I can spare $50 to save hours of my time, and I trust them to do the job just right. I've ordered over a dozen papers already, and I don't plan on looking for better offers. They know what they are doing, and I don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

benw233
3/6/19

Usually, I pay one of my geeky classmates to write the hardest essays, but couldn't find anyone willing this time. It's their loss! Now that I've found this company, I won't be coming back to them. I got a solid paper, no questions asked. Of course, I had to be very specific about my requirements, and I attached the resources I wanted them to use. The time and effort paid off. The paper was exactly as I pictured it, even if my professor did not appreciate my vision. Next time, I'll let the writer decide how to do their job and save me some time.

wonn
11/24/18

I have used SpeedyPaper for quite some time with much
success. I was a happy customer until recently an essay that was written
for me was actually flagged for plagiarism when I submitted it to my
school. The report stated that another essay was previously submitted to
the school that was a 94% match to the one they provided for me. I
presented the report to manager *, but he stated that it wasn't enough evidence to support my claim. He also claimed it was impossible
because they did not have login access to my school. * does not
comprehend that there are other ways that the essay they sold to me
could have been copied and then sold to me. There are essay sharing
sites like coursehero.com that the writer could have copied from or the
writer typed up the same essay for a different customer and then sold
that essay to me. The plagiarism report I provided should have been
proof enough, but they would not even give me a refund. All * did
was offer me a measly discount on my next order. It wasn't until I told
him that I was going to file a claim with Paypal did he offer me a full
credit. I declined because the credit would go unused. Why would I
continue to use a service that I can not trust. They claim "written from scratch
" and "100% plagiarism free". That was not the case for this
order. I gave * every opportunity to make it right, but he gave me the run around so
I just filed a claim with Paypal.

*Personal information redacted

Response from Jake K., SpeedyPaper Representative
Dear Reviewer,

We are extremely sorry for such a bad experience and we are ready to revise/rewrite the paper for you. Thus, please, contact our support team, and we will gladly find the best solution for your case.

Best regards,
SpeedyPaper Team
ginal50
2/24/18

Honestly, I don't even have time to write this review but I will because the site will not let me update my rating on the site! I work A LOT, and when I say a lot, I mean I have been only getting a day off every 3 to 4 weeks. Thanks to a salary retail job, you suck it up. Sorry for the $#*!ing but that's why I needed a paper writing resource.

So, in comes speedy paper with enough good reviews that I think I can get by. Well, I paid to get it a little earlier than my due date for revisions. I also paid for a "PRO" writer. Good thing I got it early, because you can tell someone who doesn't speak English natively wrote it. The way they pieced together sentences and their grammar, pieces of the paper made no sense. I uploaded a sample of my writing, my paper topic with introduction and the grading rubric for the paper. None of which were followed. They gave the writer 8 hours to revise it, but I don't have time if it is as awful as the original. Very low quality writing.

Tip for consumers: Just don't use it. Please!

cindyl130
12/16/17

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY with this fraudulent company. When they kept calling me asking me for payment and I won't be disappointed with their service, I should have known they were only after my money. I ordered a movie review paper 6 pages long, to be delivered within 72 hours. I insisted on 2 particular reference books. They had the nerve to call me the day before the paper was due, 6 pm, and ask me to send them the books. All the writer had to do was watch the movie and write a review. They didn't watch the movie; only read a review and tried to write a paper on it. Horrible. Then they just added the 2 references wherever they think it should go. I have attached our emails going back and forth.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE !!! Attached is a few of my emails with them. I ended up submitting my paper late and received a grade deduction.

Response from Jake K., SpeedyPaper Representative
Dear Cindy,

We do apologize for this situation, but we did what we could. You told us to use two specific sources (your message: "2 sources must be include 1. isbn # 978-1-4833-0390 2. isbn # - 978-0-205-81046-8") but did not attach them. We called you and texted you without success. The writer came up with the paper on time, but you were not satisfied due to the fact that the writer used reviews of those books not the original ones; thus, you said plagiarized. But we haven't got any sources yet! We asked for more time for a new writer so that we could redo it. You gave us 2 hours to watch the movie and to write a 6-page paper. With all due respect, it wasn't a task to handle.

Tip for consumers: Please do not forget to attach the necessary materials!

Best regards,
SpeedyPaper Management
alekseik1
6/27/17

I had a very important piece of writing to do for university but I was worried that it wouldn't be due on time. I usually do all the writing myself but here I decided to order it from speedypaper.com. I was astonished by how quickly I received my papers. They were of great quality: the language was precise and clear, they were smart and well-organised. Got the highest score for them! Thank you!

andrewr116
6/10/17

I often use similar services. But this one left a particularly pleasant impression. It was necessary to write a job for my courses. Everything was done very quickly and nothing had to be managed. The authors know what they are doing. Many thanks.

melissad83
6/1/17

Ive seldom been able to recommend someone without reservation. It is a pleasure to do so in the case. As all students, I bethought myself that I ought to write some reports at the eleventh hour! Thank goodness that I ordered my reports from this site. Now my professor isnt going to kill me:)

jaya116
5/30/17

Ok, so let me start off my saying. Speedy Paper is the BEST!!!!! I was a Non-believer and thought these reviews were probably fake, but I took a desperate leap of faith
(after getting burned BADLY by 3 other online writing services in the past, where they did horrible jobs and used writers where English was clearly not their first or second language) and purchased a paper with SpeedyPaper!. I ordered a 3 page Master's level paper and received it in a much shorter time frame than requested and almost a whole extra page!! But it gets better, I got an A!!!! a freaking A!! I have NEVER received an A with other services that I've used before. My writer actually answered the questions and used the resources without ever going off topic!. I almost didnt want to write this review because I feel like its sort of like finding a gold mine and not wanting to share the secret with everyone else. But I wrote it because this company definitely deserves some real recognition! I really do hope Speedy paper retain their good writers because, again there was a company I used in the past that STARTED out great (they made a good deal of money off of me) but they slowly started to lose their good writers and their quality of work diminished badly.
Anyhow, THANK YOU AGAIN Speedypaper!!!
By the way, I posted this same review on another review site.

egorp2
5/16/17

Mostly i like to do my job myself but sometimes it's unreal to get all the work done within the established deadlines so i wanted to try this out and was really impressed by the quality of it.They have really put a max effort into getting my course project on the high level that i didn't expect at all. Really appreciated.

lolitas2
5/9/17

As a working student I currently have no time to sit in the library all day long and write my thesis, but on the other hand, the topic I have is pretty narrow and I have some difficulties in finding a specialist who would be able to deal with my struggles. Nevertheless, after reading the feedback on your website I decided to try your service. After a few negotiations with the authors now I really see the results and I'm more than satisfied. I can definitely say that I'm not neither afraid nor ashamed to show the thesis to my thesis adviser and proudly present this work to all professors in our university. My adviser said that the first two chapters are completely perfect and there's no revision needed. I'm really looking forward to get the last chapter as I'm pretty sure it'd be just perfect. Don't hesitate to order your paper, the staff is friendly and you can always talk everything out just by clicking the support button. Thank you very much.

gavn
5/2/17

For some of you it's time to do graduate work and we all know what it is almost impossible to write diploma when it's near summer time and you're into partying, meeting with friends etc. I also have a job, so I hadn't enough time to work on my diploma, I realized that I'm not prepared at all in 2 weeks before the deadline. And it was a miracle when I asked people from this site to write a 50 and over page diploma work on "oil and gas business" and their answer was that they can do it and there's no need to worry.
I had to pay half of a price in advance and other half after I received first 25 pages of my diploma work and checked everything up. Price wasn't as high, as I expected, considering time limits and theme. I received the first part on the seventh day and I was impressed. Final work was finished in time also.
So I want to say thank you to people, who did this to me and I recommend this site to everyone who has such problems. Guys from SpeedyPaper can solve all of your problems no matter how hard is it and it would be made as if they made it for themselves.

dominiquer8
4/12/17

SpeedyPaper is an extremely professional and legit. They ensured that all sources have been properly cited, and everything I received was original. Nothing was copied from elsewhere. Lucky me!

maxit
4/12/17

I really appreciate Speedypaper for their help. I could not even imagine that everything would turn out so well. The essay was done according to all my requirements and expactations. Moreover, the work was done fast. Great service!

martim7
3/24/17

I needed a very urgent article and Speedypaper helped out! My professor is very strict and that's why I was worried. But the article was written quickly and I got A. Thank you!

irens1
3/10/17

I`m very satisfied with the work! The paper for my history class was a real challenge for me, so I`m glad I asked for help. The essay was completed in time; the author developed the thoughts very well. I totally would like to recommend SpeedyPaper!

nadyab4
2/26/17

I've had a coursework, it was necessary to alter a bit. I did not have time for that, so I decided to appeal to SpeedyPaper for help. They did all the corrections according to my deadline. At that time I was engaged in other things. It is very convenient and it is
necessary!

levr
2/13/17

I was amazed with the quality of the essay that I ordered! At first I was a little nervous, but when I got my paper I was shocked! They were very good and I got a perfect mark! I definitely recommend this site if you got any problems with your home assignment!

nikg9
2/13/17

Thank you for the excellent work! SpeedyPaper really helped me in writing my paper. I received A and I am very happy because of that. My teacher was pleased with my work. I will recommend you to all I know.

Hi Jonathan, we are the US-based company registered in Delaware. Our customer support in online 24/7 and you are more than welcome to find out more about our services to make sure you will be working with real people and not scammers. We also offer PayPal and therefore you can be 100% confident in your money security. You can also check our review at SiteJabber or TrustPilot.

By Jake K., SpeedyPaper Representative

Dear Billy W. Thank you for your question! As you may see, we have specific limits for the number of pages on the urgent (6-12-24 hours) orders. That's why we could guarantee, that the paper will be completed on time. Best regards, SpeedyPaper Team

By Jake K., SpeedyPaper Representative

Dear Phil L. Thank you for your question! The plagiarism could happen because of submitting the paper to Turnitin or any corrections of citations made by our academic writers. Best regards, SpeedyPaper Team

By Jake K., SpeedyPaper Representative

Dear Phil L. Thank you for your question! The customer who placed that review submitted the paper to his own University before submitting to the class tutor and after that asked for a full refund, as the paper was never accepted due to the plagiarism issue. Unfortunately, we couldn't affect that situation, we didn't provide the full refund to the customer. He felt offended and decided to place the review. Our service could guarantee, that the papers completed by our writers are 100% plagiarism free. Please, do not hesitate to contact us via support@speedypaper.com in case you have any other questions. Best regards, SpeedyPaper Team

By Jake K., SpeedyPaper Representative

Dear Dustin, SpeedyPaper is an online writing service. Intellectual property is hard to track, so it is a perfect crime for a fraudster to use a stolen credit card or Paypal account. Once the owner of the card finds that someone uses the card, the payment is being reversed, and it is hard to track where the content that we provide was used as there is no shipping address. Due to verification procedure, we found 86 attempts to use a stolen card in April 2018. All the funds have been returned, and the users' IPs were reported to the credit card companies. We do apologize if our Risk Manager decides to verify your payment, but this is only to protect our customers. Not all of the orders are being verified but only those that marked by our payment provider as suspicious (a couple of cards with different names were used, the client's bank tried to decline the payment, etc.). During the verification, you may be asked to send any ID (passport, license, student cars) with your name on it (you can cover the photo or any other info) and the credit card with 4 last digits clearly visible (only the last 4!) + the name on the card so that we can compare it to your ID. If you feel uncomfortable with sending the screenshots or covering the information that we don't need, you can ask to verify your account via the phone. In this case, a support agent will call you and ask a couple of questions regarding the payment (your bank's name, your full name, etc.). We do hope that you will never be a victim of the fraudsters that we mentioned, but we do need to be sure that all payments are protected and allowed by the cardholders. Best regards, SpeedyPaper Management

By Jake K., SpeedyPaper Representative

SpeedyPaper.com is a US-incorporated custom paper writing service. Our main office is located in Delaware, USA. However, our support office is located in Ukraine. In this way, we can provide you with the lowest prices on the market! All writers are found on LinkedIn in specialized groups. If you don't need a nuclear physicist expert from Zurich, we usually search for the US or UK citizens. We have writer quotas for specific fields of studies (For example, we need 10 active writers in Business, and we conduct selection procedure out of hundreds of applicants to find motivated and professional writers), which enables us to give you a quick reply on whether we can complete your paper or not. We also use our own database of local writers in Delaware for urgent orders. Best regards, SpeedyPaper Management

By Jake K., SpeedyPaper Representative

Absolutely. Unlike our competitors who use cheap and ineffective plagiarism software, SpeedyPaper.com uses credible software to check your paper originality. We guarantee that your paper will pass Turnitin and SafeAssign checks with a low percentage of similarity. In addition, our writers are trained to cite all the information properly to avoid indirect or unintentional plagiarism.

By Jake K., SpeedyPaper Representative

We have a lot of discounts, each depends on the assignment you have. Sometimes we have Christmas, New Year, Black Friday, etc. promos and all of them in our social media. Please contact us in LiveChat; we do always give discounts for our first-timers.

By Jake K., SpeedyPaper Representative

Dear Chris, we can definitely help you with Power Point presentation. Please contact us in the LiveChat on the website or give us a call (+1 (888) 398-5245) and we will discuss the details. SpeedyPaper team

By Jake K., SpeedyPaper Representative

Surely, everything can be done pretty soon! We can handle 5 pages within 6 hours. If you need more pages, you can take 12-hour or 24-hour deadline. With all due respect, no writer can gather the information, read materials and come to an excellent 5-page paper within 6 hours. Should you have more questions, please contact us in LiveChat or Fb page! SpeedyPaper team

By Jake K., SpeedyPaper Representative
Questions? Get answers from the SpeedyPaper staff and other customers.

3 Photos for SpeedyPaper