Review of Wiki-store

Wiki-store reviews

support@wiki-store.com

nj29
4/9/19

This is a scam. I got birthday candles realizing I paid double price than if I would have bought it on amazon immediately after the order. As I realized it was mistake the moment I did it I asked for cancellation but I keep getting psycho thank you emails (3 so far in the past 3 days) for your order emails however none of the emails are handling the cancellation. I still did not get candles and did not get any indication that they are going to process cancellation. On their website it says they take the 1/3 of the order if cancelled regardless.

johns3717
3/18/19

Ordered item 19 days ago with 2-3 days shipping. Where is it? They have MY MONEY and I have nothing yet!!

annad188
12/8/18

Bought this for my son and you can hardly read the words,very very disappointed -I can't possibly give him this as a gift

hollieo4
3/13/18

I hate ordering something only to find out it's on a slow boat from China. I looked for what I wanted and found it for a quarter of the price from a company I know I can return anything that turns out defective in anyway. I appreciate the heads up !

borism31
1/29/18

Got the grip thing and it doesn't hold crap..sorry, it was suppose to hold an ipad mini, not even close and the grip thing does even hold on it's own, I put it on a wooden shelf and after 1 minute it just falls off, with nothing attached to it LOL...tried to return it, they want me to take videos and send pictures...what...I don't have time to do that for a $20 are you kidding me??? I have 3 kids a business to run and everything else you can think off, I am not about to spend time doing videos to do a return...get with it WIKI - STORE, you will be out of business with service like this before you know it, I just feel bad for the employees there that have to deal with the management...keep my $20, go to town.

andreasg8
1/25/18

Bought a "premium telephoto lens" for mobile phone. Just the headline should have got all bells ringing in my head but I was too tired. The lens didn't have fastenings and the optics quality, well, there are optics in there, otherwise you could at least look through the thing and see whatever is on the other side.

lynnt39
1/22/18

I should have checked the reviews first. This is a total rip-off. pay close attention to the reviews and heed the warnings. This place stinks.

nikkir47
1/2/18

I ordered something a month ago on a whim, which never arrived. Emailed to cancel and got one runaround after the next: an offer to take 20% off, oh sorry they can't cancel it because status is already in shipping (same status that has shown since 2 days after ordering), etc. Website offers no phone contact information, which should be another huge red flag. Be forewarned!

jeffd115
12/28/17

Awful, just plain awful. Ordered on 12/2 and it still shows "accepted" in China. Ok Wiki-store..... you got me this time.

lindah351
12/19/17

My goods never turned up. When I asked for a refund I was offered 50% even though they said the shipping problem was at their end.
Or they could send again but then if not received they could give me 80% back. What a joke!
STAY AWAY FROM THIS!

emicj
12/16/17

You're probably seeing this after you already ordered, which is unfortunate. They charge a fee for cancelling, even if you cancelled seconds after placing the order. You also forfeit your shipping fees EVEN IF NOTHING HAS SHIPPED. It's a shame that companies like this can exist to rip off so many with the same wiki-store.com scam

raym1044
12/4/17

I purchased the Roto Clipper for $ 27.94 incl shipping on November 8, was told delivery would be Nov 22..it came today, 12 days late. While I was waiting for delivery, I checked EBay and purchased the exact same product for $4 and free shipping, and received it in 4 days. Wiki=Store is way overpriced and mailed from China which takes forever

maryj474
11/26/17

All in one opener, what a con, I emailed my complaint and asked for a refund but was told to read the terms and conditions. I have since found out you can buy the same for under £5. Surely something can be done to stop this dealer from ripping people off.

Tip for consumers: Steer clear of this site.

sallyannes
11/24/17

I was stupid enough to order an arm excerciser off facebook. I thought the payment was $40 but upon checking my bank account they took out $65. No where when paying for this did it say it was that much. Checking ebay I can buy the exact same thing for $15. I immediately asked for the order to be stopped and for a refund. I have been ignored and now finally blocked from commenting on their facebook page, my emails fail to send and now I have just recieved an email from them to say my item is delayed in being sent. No doubt they are playing games! I wish I had read these reviews before buying from them.

sheilam98
11/10/17

I bought two of the multi purpose openers - just junk - which cost $20.00 US each plus postage, so by the time I received my Visa statement the charge was $AU67.06!! for two plastic bits of rubbish that don't even do what they are supposed to - made very cheaply in China and posted from there. I have learned an expensive lesson & will never buy anything from Wiki-store or off Facebook again.

phuch
10/31/17

You can not return the items from wiki-store if you don't like it. The price is higher than Amazon. I bought a backpack but I could not return. Don't waste your time and money to get trash into your home.

susol
Suso L.
10/16/17

NO COMPREIS EN ESTA WEB ES UNA ESTAFA. NO ENVIA LOS PRODUCTOS. ES UNA WEB DE ESTAFA Y TIENE MILES DE DENUNCIAS.

sarah4193
10/9/17

This store is an absolute scam. The products in this store are rip-offs from China. They suck you in via a Facebook ad that has hundreds of good reviews about a "Travel Turtl Pillow" and lead you to believe that's the company you're ordering from. In reality, you're getting a super low quality, rip-off product with absolutely no branding that comes from Shanghai, China and takes about a month to get to you.

As soon as I received the product, I requested a full refund from the seller four times to which he refused at first, then offered 10%, then I escalated it to PayPal where he offered another partial refund. I was not having that, as I should not have to pay for ANY part of this scam transaction. I declined his partial offer on PayPal, went through the entire claim process with PayPal which took more than a month, but I was not giving up. This company needs to be held liable for their actions. Just yesterday I finally received my full refund.

All I can say is, STAY AWAY, but if you happen to get caught in this scam ... stay strong. People who run scams like this deserve to be knocked down. They need to be held accountable.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT use this site! Stay as far away from it as you can!

claudias53
10/5/17

The Master of Painting was to make it possible to paint a room in two hours--right! It fell apart the first time that I swiped it across the wall. It was flimsy and completely useless. When I asked to return it, I was told that I would have to pay for shipping back to China or accept half of what I paid for the product as a refund. Unacceptable!

alv1350
10/2/17

Ordered a product....took a month to get it...and had to threaten with stopping payment before they shipped my product..

bad deal all around!

natalies93
9/29/17

I spent $50 on product from this website to never receive it in the mail. Better yet, their return policy is only items shipped in the US and with the actual product. So I am unable to get a refund because I never received the product to ship it back. I talked to someone who said it was a postal error and not their error so they can't refund me. I'm absolutely disappointed and am reporting this website for fraud.

junem40
9/26/17

I purchased "Master of Painting" which arrived with photocopied instructions, and half of the paint pads missing. In total I paid 27 dollars (approx £ 20 ?). I waited around three weeks for the set to arrive to me in the UK. As I said, parts missing, different colour to the one advertised, and a cheap photocopy of the instructions! I complained a number of times and they finally offered a 50% refund. I said I wanted the 50% AND the $ 8.95 postage that I had paid....they were quick to refund half the product cost, but have failed to refund the postage. STAY AWAY. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!! YOU COULD BUY BETTER IN POUNDSTRETCHER!!

kimh211
9/25/17

Their products are junk! I bought the Point and Paint and it is junk. Cheaply made. Their return policy is terrible. Do not buy from this company

peggyg25
9/21/17

Purchase the aqua dog water bottle. Junk! It took three weeks to get the product from China and when I received the product it was faulty. It does not hold the water in the bowl as advertised on the box. Upon calling the company I was offered partial refund but I would have to send back the product to Vietnam. I advise staying away from buying anything from the store and from buying the aquadog product. I'm so glad I use PayPal. Horrible horrible company!

km184
9/16/17

I caution anyone trying to purchase on this site. They offered a 15% discount but when it went through no discount! I immediately emailed to which they offered a bigger discount on the NEXT purchase claiming they cant do anything after a sale goes through!!

Dear Diane, I'm from Wiki-store. Thank you for reaching us! Could you please give us one of following information to help us serve you better: - Your Name/Email you used for placing order. - Your Order Number - Your Shipping Address Looking forward to assisting you. Have a beautiful day ahead! Thanks,

Where is my order#W230282. Christmas is coming in 2 days

By Eleanor w.

Dear Joellen, I'm Alex from Wiki-store. Thank you for contacting us! We've checked your order, and it seems that the shipping company, a third-party, had some problems with your package. Now, to apologize, we are processing new item for you if you agree with this solution and use better shipping method with faster delivering time. Also, please help us verify your shipping address as detail as possible in order to avoid this situation happening again. Also, we would like to give you a 50% OFF discount code for your next order. This is your discount code: GHJK-987H-GTR6 We hope this could make you feel better and please let me know your decision as soon as possible and please contact via this email to get better support: support@wiki-store.com Have a great day! Best regards,

By Alex C., Wiki-store Representative

Dear Kitty, I'm Alex from Wiki-store. Thank you for reaching us! Could you please give us oane of following information to help us serve you better: - Your Name/Email you used for placing order. - Your Order Number - Your Shipping Address Looking forward to assisting you. Have a beautiful day ahead! Thanks,

By Alex C., Wiki-store Representative

Dear Evie B, I'm Alex from Wiki-store. Thank you for reaching us! Could you please give us one of following information to help us serve you better: - Your Name/Email you used for placing order. - Your Order Number - Your Shipping Address Looking forward to assisting you. Have a beautiful day ahead! Thanks,

By Alex C., Wiki-store Representative

Dear Evie, I'm Alex from Wiki-store. Thank you for reaching us! Could you please give us one of following information to help us serve you better: - Your Name/Email you used for placing order. - Your Order Number - Your Shipping Address Looking forward to assisting you. Have a beautiful day ahead! Thanks,

By Alex C., Wiki-store Representative

Dear Heather, I'm from Wiki-store. Thank you for your purchases! Following is how we process your order: Step 1. Placing order Step 2. Payment verification (1-3 business days) Step 3. Processing order and sending it to shipping company, you will receive an email with tracking code (1-3 business days) Step 4. Shipping company start processing and updating tracking information (please be notified that shipment only be tracked within 3-5 business days) Step 5. Shipping company update tracking information daily (total shipping time is up to 1-2 weeks for the U.S or 2-3 weeks for international shipment at the latest) Step 6. Delivered I've checked your order, its status now is at Step 5. At this step, shipping company will handle it 100% and we are not able to do anything for you. Please use tracking code we provided to track it or contact your local post or shipping company for more information. Tip: From now on, you can simply manage and track your order status completely here: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=LT619776818CN All information was included in our FAQs: https://wiki-store.com/apps/help-center#!how-long-will-my-order-take-to-be-delivered Have a great day! Best regards,

By Alex C., Wiki-store Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Wiki-store staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Wiki-store