WebstaurantStore reviews

Tel: 717-392-7472
help@webstaurantstore.com

sharona413
7/21/19

Prices are great. Shipping and handling gets you in the end Bought any way14 inch if perfect for serving drinks. Any bigger an it is to heavy.

mattc265
7/17/19

Concerning: Regency 10" x 14" x 10" 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Three Compartment Drop-In Sink with 10" Faucet

Customer service stands behind defective product: The sink has bent edges that would leave an air gap after being installed. Customer service tells me: "My product specialists team let me know that this sink is intended be used in the cleaning area of a restaurant where the look of the unit does not matter. It is not intended for a residential setting." Looks does matter in my commercial kitchen where the quality of the kitchen is in part a reflection on me.

Customer service goes on to say: "They are standing by that the bowing of this unit is standard. The bowing of the sink can be corrected by adding caulk around the edges once it is installed." This will be an ongoing sanitation and maintenance nightmare for a commercial kitchen. "Bowing is standard?" Seriously? A professional plumber refused to install this sink because of the bow and the fact that the sink is not designed per standard that would allow for proper installation thus removing any bowing. This sink only has four threaded posts, one on each corner, to secure the sink to the counter.
Note that the WebstaurantStore site product pictures show straight edges, not curved. ???

Response from Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Matt. I am sorry to see that your sink arrived in that condition! With sinks such as these, their intended use is for the back of the house and our products team did confirm that this is standard for this type of sink and it would still be completely functional in that condition. I am happy to look into this situation further with you and see what sort of resolutions have been offered at this point, but I am unable to do so without further information or the order number. If you could email us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com with the order number and put it to the attention of Emily A, I would like to look into this with you.
bobs664
7/17/19

Was interested in a particular product that had to be special ordered, furnishings for a trade show booth. Before I ordered, I asked them to confirm the lead time. They spent a few days getting that exact date. The window they quoted was about a month out, but was workable, so I placed our order. I checked back repeatedly over the next few weeks and was affirmed everything on track. Then when we got to the actual shipping window, they delayed the order by several more weeks. We just spent $$$ on furniture that will arrive after the event, and meantime are scrambling around the Bay Area traffic scene to find a replacement. They don't have a care in the world though.

Response from Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Bob. I am sorry to hear that items that you were ordering for your trade show ended up having a delayed ship date past the date of the event. We do our best to provide the best estimates possible to confirm when items will ship before placing an order with us. Then once we have the order in our system and then the manufacturer, in this case, provides the estimated ship date based exactly on the order. I do apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to guarantee a ship date or delivery date for these specially ordered items. I am unsure of what was ordered and I am unable to look into the order now, but if you email us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com with the order number and put it to the attention of Emily A, I am happy to take a look and see if there is any way for the manufacturer to meet your need by date. I look forward to hearing from you!
clayl22
7/15/19

While you may find some products to be more affordable I would encourage you to deal directly with someone you can connect with. Their online chat is worthless and their phone support is even worse. 20days in and they have still not shipped my order - called or explained. They were kind enough to "look into it for me" once I was able to connect meanwhile I am still in need of the equipment. Their main goal is to generate orders and clear the phones - not deliver a superior customer service experiance or even get the requested (and paid for BTW) solution into the hands of their "Valued Customer". I have taken them out of my resource solutions list. This website is just a clearing house - if you can purchase from the manufacturer for your needed equipment you will save yourself money and time - but, mostly you will save the headache of having to deal with another online company who only care about volume of generated orders and not the individual customers need.

Response from Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Clay. I am so sorry to hear that you have not had a positive experience so far with our company. We do have customer service representatives available to either chat, call or email, 24 hours Monday-Thursday, until 8pm EST on Friday, and 9am - 4pm EST on Saturday and Sunday. If there is a delay with a shipment that is either in our stock or shipping directly from the manufacturer, we do our best to update you as soon as the information is available to us by email. I am unable to look into this further with you or advise why the order has not shipped in over 20 days without the order number. Since this does seem to be unresolved, if you can please email us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com with the order number and put it to the attention of Emily A, I would like to look into this with you.
soniam102
7/12/19

Is my first time buying here i hope everything will be fine. Im trying and next time i will be buy more is everything is ok

Response from Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Sonia! I am happy to hear that your experience so far with WebstaurantStore has been positive and we would love to continue doing business with you in the future. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
florittag
7/12/19

I don't know what Jason B is talking about I've been with this company for a little over 4 years. And if there's a problem they never delay on solving it.

Response from Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Floritta! I am so happy to hear that you have not had any issues getting the help that you needed when you have encountered a problem. We truly appreciate your business and positive feedback! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
jasonw399
7/11/19

Easy access to website. Has large variety of equipment. And pricing is unbelievable. Was at ace mart and the same rack I just ordered was $80. I just got it for $31.99 plus shipping.

Response from Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Jason! I am so happy to hear that we were able to deliver the rack that you were looking at for such a discounted price! We truly appreciate your business and positive feedback! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
jasonb761
7/3/19

They are pathological liars.

Despicable company.

I wouldn't buy anything important from them. If you're happy for something to arrive damaged/something is not very important - then they can be useful - otherwise - avoid them.

Response from Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Jason. I am sorry to hear that you believe that we lied to you and that you do not wish to work with us in the future. I am unable to locate your order without more information or the order number to better assist. If the issue is still ongoing please feel free to email us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com with the order number and put it to the attention Emily A so that I may look into this issue with you further.
daillar
7/3/19

I simply love the fryer that I think this works awesome I have a food truck that I use it for water heats up nicely easy to keep clean works fabulously I'm very happy

Response from Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Dailla! I am happy to hear that your fryer is performing well and meeting your needs! We truly appreciate your business and positive feedback! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
sondram17
7/3/19

Love that we can order our supplies and get the best deal around. We are very busy family with several businesses going on at one time and we need this flexibility of being able to make a list of items needed and place the order over their website.

Response from Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you so much for your review, Sondra! I am happy to hear that we are able to fit your needs and are available for you when you have a moment in your very busy schedule to order. We truly appreciate your business and positive feedback! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
lorif145
6/26/19

I would LOVE to give them a 5-star rating, but I currently sit waiting for their choice of shipping company to deliver my equipment. I have asked them to use a different shipper, but their reply is that shipping would increase - even though I am signed up for their "Plus" shipping. This makes me feel like the thousands of dollars I have spent don't matter to them - let alone the thousands in additional equipment I still have to order, or me as a customer. Their products/equipment are great, but using Estes shipping is a horrible business decision on their part. Will likely spend my big purchase dollars elsewhere, as waiting a week or more for delivery on equipment that is sitting less than an hour away from me is unacceptable.

Response from Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Lori. I am sorry to hear that you have had continued issues with one of the carriers that we use. Since you are a Plus free shipping member, the shipping cost for Plus free shipping items would not change if we did restrict Estes on your account. The only issue that you may encounter would be a slight increase in shipping for the non-Plus items. The reason why it would increase is that we use many different carriers to quote the cost of shipping to you in the cart and when the lowest cost option is removed (Estes), we would select the next lowest carrier which may be a little more expensive. Since we do not offer flat shipping rates or build the shipping cost into the cost of the item and we calculate them real time when you place the order, there is a possibility that it would be more expensive to use a different carrier.

If you would like for us to restrict Estes, we are happy to do so, but we want to explain why you may see higher shipping than previously on the non-Plus items. I am happy to work with you on this if you email at Help@WebstaurantStore.com and put it to the attention Emily A.
jakec87
6/24/19

Like everyone else on here, I'm currently absorbing hundreds of dollars for a "restocking fee..." YEAH RIGHT. Restocking a bunch of table feet costs hundreds of dollars? This is how they make their money. Not only do you pay shipping both ways, but you also pay imaginary fees for a product not fitting properly. Jeez. My company does thousands of dollars worth of business monthly. You just lost all of it. Going to Alibaba.com. Look it up. Way cheaper and hundreds of 5-star reviews. Connects directly with manufacturers so you end up with the right product.

Response from Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Jake. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our standard return fees. The reason that we charge a restocking fee is to keep costs, and ultimately our prices, down for our customers. When you buy from a company that has no restocking fees, you pay for returns that the company handles, indirectly, through higher prices. There are a lot of costs associated with processing an order, as well as returning an order. Most companies do build it into their initial pricing, but we try to charge it only when it is needed.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
abbyi1
6/24/19

I ordered some pretty expensive food storage containers and then needed to return some of them. THAT'S when you find out there's a 30% "restocking fee" PLUS return shipping. I'll just keep the containers at that point, but will not order from them again. Amazon, here I come!!

Tip for consumers: watch out on their refund policy!

Response from Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Abby. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our standard return. We do provide all return information as well as other information about our company on our "Conditions of Use" page located at the bottom of any page on our site as well as on the "Review and Payment" page before placing the order.

fernandos71
6/22/19

They have everything we need for our restaurant business, at prices you can't find anywhere and the assurance that you are dealing with a respectable business.

Response from Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Fernando! I am so happy to hear that we provide a good selection for your restaurant as well as competitive pricing! We truly appreciate your business and positive feedback! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
lillah2
6/21/19

Ordered product for a family reunion. I had two weeks before the event. I ordered on a Thursday and had my box delivered at my door on Monday. Very pleases with the quality of my products and the prices where very affordable.

Response from Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Lilla! I am so happy to hear that we were able to get the products to you quickly and in plenty of time for your family reunion. I am also happy to hear that you are happy with the quality and pricing. We truly appreciate your business and positive feedback! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
rhondac108
6/21/19

Absolutely the worst we have got a run around from day one. first a order was put on hold and this is a project that the kitchen was completely gutted and kids are feed meals here 3 times a week anyway order on hold due to a 3 pan sink that boils down to it was heavy and wouldn't fit on the lift of the truck then got that straightened out or thought we did was suppose to deliver Thursday well it did not.come to find out it is on a truck in Texas we are in Kentucky hello can't be here until the 25th the project is going to be done by then. Do not order from this company they may be a few hundred dollars cheaper but a pain to work with they tell you what you want to hear and take your 6,000 dollars and get nothing you ordered well our kids will not suffer from your lack of commitment to your customers you will not stay in business long. I give you a -10 out of 10. Yes a negative 10 out of 10

Response from Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Rhonda. I am so sorry to hear about the issues that you have encountered with the delivery of your sink! With these larger common carrier shipments, we are unable to guarantee delivery dates, we are only able to provide the best estimates. If you have a specific need by date, we recommend reaching out to us before placing the order so that we can provide you with the best estimate for delivery. We do also do our best to provide information about your shipments, such as updates or issues, as soon as possible. Since I am unable to locate your order to look into this further without more information, please feel free to reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com and put it to the attention of Emily A and I am happy to discuss and look into this with you.
tinaw199
6/15/19

Honey's Sno' Shack will be doing business here. Owning a Sno'cone/snack stand has me being a thrifty shopper. I came upon this sight and have been taking my time looking and comparing with where I've shopped before. This is by far a better prices place and I will be telling my fellow snack stand people where I buy my products.

Response from Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Tina! I am so happy to hear that after comparison, we have lower prices for the items for your sno'cone/snack stand. We truly appreciate your business and positive feedback! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
theresap102
6/9/19

web restaurant really handled my problem professionally and In a timely manner. I am really sanctified

Response from Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Theresa! I am happy to hear that our customer service was able to help you with your problem quickly and professionally. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
kathyc371
6/8/19

We use Webstaurant for most of our paper products. Most items are much cheaper than we can get from our regular distributor even factoring in the shipping. Trust me, I've done the math. When something arrived damaged I just had to send a picture and they
reshipped the item. Love the chat feature and great customer service.
BTW, restocking fees are pretty standard and shipping costs are high everywhere.

Response from Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Kathy. I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with our overall pricing for our paper products and that you were able to save money! I am happy that our chat service is helpful and we were able to resolve the damaged items quickly for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
stanleyg40
6/7/19

I ordered today in the Ponto Beach in Southern California for delivery to my business in another state
Great

Response from Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Stanley. I am happy to hear that you were able to purchase easily on our site and have it shipped to your business in another state. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
mowja
6/7/19

I used the website few times before that's, but last week I order countertop sups cookers, Got them yesterday, One was defected, not heating well, chat with customers service to inform them about the issue .
HE tell me contact the manufacturer, NOTHING WE CAN DO FOR YOU.

Response from Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Mowj. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the response from our customer service. When an item has been used, we are unable to return it back to us. Since this is the case, we advise reaching out to the manufacturer to get assistance under warranty in cases where we do not hold the warranty. They would be able to troubleshoot and offer a resolution that we cannot. If this situation is still ongoing and you are not receiving assistance from the manufacturer, please do not hesitate to contact us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com so that we can assist you.
abb6
6/5/19

They have a great selection but prey on users who order things and have to return them by changing a 20% restocking fee. Its not our fault your products do fit in certain places, or don't work how we imagine they would. I'll buy only from Amazon now. At least in most cases they do free returns. What a joke Webstaurant!

Response from Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, AB. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our standard return fees. The reason why we charge a restocking fee is to keep costs, and ultimately our prices, down for our customers. When you buy from a company that has no restocking fees, you pay for returns that the company handles, indirectly, through higher prices. There are a lot of costs associated with processing an order, as well as returning an order. Most companies do build it into their initial pricing, but we try to charge it only when it is needed.

lisac844
6/4/19

I placed an order for some things I needed for a party. The items normally get to me within the week, so I placed the order on Monday and found out the shipment wouldn't get to me for two weeks. I explained to the company. Asked if I can return the items. They said, sure, but we will charge you 20% plus return shipping. I responded, "So, in other words, you make it so expensive for someone to make a return that they simply can't return items. Nice". I won't order from them again. Of the several orders I've placed with them over the past three years, both times I've needed to return something, they have come up with a way to keep me from returning items. The first time they just flat-out said I couldn't return the items. I had ordered cases of baking soda when I meant to order cases of baking powder. I asked if I could refuse the shipment and have them exchange the order out for the correct item (happy to pay the additional shipping) and they said no. They wouldn't exchange it for me. I hope this review keeps enough people from ordering that they will change their policies.

Response from Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Lisa. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our standard return fees. The reason why we charge a restocking fee is to keep costs, and ultimately our prices, down for our customers. When you buy from a company that has no restocking fees, you pay for returns that the company handles, indirectly, through higher prices. There are a lot of costs associated with processing an order, as well as returning an order. Most companies do build it into their initial pricing, but we try to charge it only when it is needed.

In the case of your baking soda that you were looking to exchange, I do apologize, we are unable to accept returned consumable products. We do need all returns to be in a resellable condition. Therefore, since we want to ensure the consumable products are good to use, untampered with, and have an adequate shelf life when they are purchased by our customer, we do not allow consumable products to be returned and resold for the safety of everyone involved.

noahh65
6/3/19

Great awesome service and product was on time and not broken or scratched... ship well and packaged well .. will buy more

Response from Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Noah! I am happy to hear that you are happy with what was purchased and that it arrived to you in good condition. We truly appreciate your business and positive feedback. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
dianah179
5/30/19

I bought a 10 Glass canton cake dome from them and the base was 11.25" which did not fit my glass bottom that is 10". Sorry, they tell me but it wouldn't do any god to send the item back as it would cost me the $24.00 + 30% stock fee so I should sell the item locally. Really?? Is that any way to treat a customer. Stay with Amazon to buy glassware. They will take a return without any problems. These people are rip-off artists.

Response from Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Diana. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our standard return fees. The reason why we charge a restocking fee is to keep costs, and ultimately our prices, down for our customers. When you buy from a company that has no restocking fees, you pay for returns that the company handles, indirectly, through higher prices. There are a lot of costs associated with processing an order, as well as returning an order. Most companies do build it into their initial pricing, but we try to charge it only when it is needed.

I have pulled up the Anchor Hocking 340Q 10" Glass Canton Cake Dome on our site and it does state in the spec's section that the item has a 10" top diameter, but an 11 3/4" bottom diameter. We do our best to provide all the information about a product upfront so that our customer can make an informed purchase and should not go through a return process. If you have a question about a product and it cannot be answered on the site, we are happy to look into the product to confirm if it will work for your application.

Thank you so much for your question, Darlene! We do not sell our products under any other name on the internet. If you have any questions about purchasing, please reach out to Help@WebstaurantStore.com or our chat service.

By Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative

Thank you for your question, Len. We do our best to offer the lowest prices possible per item. One way we do that is to not include the shipping cost into the prices of our products. As a result, we do charge the full shipping cost on each of our orders. It is our hope that we offer a low enough price on our items to still offer a competitive total price, even with the shipping cost included. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com. Thank you for your response, Giusel. I'm sorry that your orders have arrived damaged. Our warehouses do package each shipment with care to ensure that your items arrive intact and undamaged. However, there is still a small chance of accidents occurring in transit. If you experience any issues with your order upon delivery, please let us know as soon as possible and we will get this resolved for you. I am unable to locate your order without your order number, email address or information used to place your order but if this issue is still ongoing, please reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.

By Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative

Thank you for your question, Kimberly. Returns through a manufacturer depend on the response from the manufacturer. This may delay the process. For us to be able to help, you will need to contact us directly on our website. I am unable to locate your order without your order number, email address or information used to place your order but if this issue is still ongoing, please reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.

By Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative

Thank you for your question, Frank. You do not need a membership to buy from our website. You are able to purchase for residential use. Many of our items are commercial-grade and are not able to be used residentially, so please make sure to check item details and warranties to ensure you're purchasing the right products. If you have any questions about what you're purchasing, please reach out to Help@WebstaurantStore.com or our chat service.

By Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative

Thank you for your question, Nancy. All of our products are new, we do not sell used equipment. If you have any more questions or concerns, please reach out to Help@WebstaurantStore.com.

By Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative

Thank you for your question, Jay. We are an online-only business and we do not have any physical locations outside of our warehouses and customer solutions centers. If you have any other questions, please reach out to Help@WebstaurantStore.com.

By Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative

Thank you for your question, Frieda. Torani does not contain alcohol. You can see the ingredient list right on the item's web page under "Resources and Downloads." If you have any other questions, please reach out to Help@WebstaurantStore.com.

By Emily A., WebstaurantStore Representative
Questions? Get answers from the WebstaurantStore staff and other customers.

WebstaurantStore?