WebstaurantStore reviews

Tel: 717-392-7472
help@webstaurantstore.com

kristab54
2/20/19

They told me a time clock we purchased had to be sent back to manufacturer even though WALMART.com and AMAZON sell the same unit and DO accept returns. That's called passing the buck and they dont' want to keep the customer satisfied. BRUTAL customer service. Will be my last order for them

Response from Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Krista. While Walmart and Amazon may carry the same or similar products, we do differ from those businesses in that we are a wholesale distributor that primarily focuses on selling to commercial businesses. As to returns, all regularly stocked items, with the exception of consumable products, can be returned within 30 days of receipt, so long as they are unused and in the original packaging. A return credit will be issued to the original payment method upon receipt and inspection of the product(s). Shipping charges paid at the time of checkout will not be credited along with the return. An applicable restocking fee will be deducted from the amount due. Customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping. This includes any brokerage fees, duties, and taxes for international returns.

If your original payment method was made by wire, check, or ACH you will be offered store credit or a check refund. If you prefer a check refund, the refund check will only be sent out on Tuesday’s.

Return requests for Special Order products and products shipped direct from the manufacturer must be issued by our Customer Solutions Specialists. Not all Special Order items can be returned. If your item was shipped directly from the manufacturer, then we would have needed to confirm the return with the manufacturer before processing the return. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
bennya14
2/15/19

Been shopping here3 for years to equip my luxury vacation rental properties. Have purchased everything from linens, and towels to glassware and cook ware. everything is top notch and my reviews are all 5-Star.

Response from Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Benny. I"m glad to hear you've been able to use our website for all of your needs! If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
frankc506
2/14/19

Great Site with very competitive prices, and kind of a one stop shop for just about all you needs to run a food service business, but the Shipping kills you, the more you buy the more it cost. Need to have free shipping if you spend X amount of money. Most people cant afford or wouldn't order enough to justify the $90/month for free shipping.

Response from Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Frank. We do our best to offer the lowest prices possible per item. One way we do that is to not include the shipping cost into the prices of our products. As a result, we do charge the full shipping cost on each of our orders. It is our hope that we offer a low enough price on our items to still offer a competitive total price, even with the shipping cost included. As to Webstaurant Plus, by enrolling for $99 a month you can receive free shipping to your selected location on orders over $29. To do so, you must be registered on the site, have a saved credit card, and be shipping within the contiguous United States. In order to enroll, please follow the following link: https://www.webstaurantstore.com/plus/. Webstaurant Plus now includes an optional net 30 payment program through a third party company called Blue Tarp, offering even more benefits for the $99 a month subscription fee. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
shanav2
2/11/19

I wrote negative review about a waffle maker, webstaraunt offered me a partial credit, I declined. My review was removed and I'm 99% sure there were several other negative reviews I read for the same product that are no longer there.

Response from Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Shana. I apologize for any confusion regarding your product review. For reviews to be posted, they must meet the following criteria which are found on the Reviews page on your account:

To be considered for approval:
Written reviews must be at least two sentences long, contain a minimum of 25 words, and provide helpful information about the product for other customers.
Photo reviews must demonstrate the product's use or application, and should clearly show the product from a perspective not already shown on the site.
Video reviews must be at least 30 seconds, clearly show the product in use, and include insightful, product-specific audio commentary.

As long as your review has met these criteria it will be posted, regardless of whether it is negative about the product. I am unable to locate your review without your account information or email address but if this issue is still ongoing, please reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com and put it to the attention of Jarrod.
wendyh219
2/10/19

I bought a part from this site, they charged me nearly $20 for shipping.

The website for the parts has no statements about return whatsoever, so when I tried to return this part that does not fit my machine, I was told that not only they have to ask the manufacturer for permission of return. Even if the return was granted, I have to pay for my own return shipping, and a 20% restocking fee!

This is outrages! It is 21st Century, upgrade your service!!

Response from Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Wendy. I apologize that the part you ordered did not fit your machine. We do provide a link to our return policy during checkout and we do provide our return policy under "Conditions Of Use" at the bottom of the screen. All regularly stocked items, with the exception of consumable products, can be returned within 30 days of receipt, so long as they are unused and in the original packaging. A return credit will be issued to the original payment method upon receipt and inspection of the product(s). Shipping charges paid at the time of checkout will not be credited along with the return. An applicable restocking fee will be deducted from the amount due. Customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping. This includes any brokerage fees, duties, and taxes for international returns.

Return requests for Special Order products and products shipped direct from the manufacturer must be issued by our Customer Solutions Specialists. Not all Special Order items can be returned. Items directly shipped from the manufacturer will be labeled as such and carry this message:

"Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be canceled off of the order or returned once it is placed."

karenm1000
2/9/19

The shipping is outrageous. They had what I wanted, but $5.00 for a measuring cup and $21.00 plus for shipping makes me examine my sanity for purchasing. Next time I'll look elsewhere... No warm fuzzies here.

Response from Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Karen. We do our best to offer the lowest prices possible per item. One way we do that is to not include the shipping cost into the prices of our products. As a result, we do charge the full shipping cost on each of our orders. It is our hope that we offer a low enough price on our items to still offer a competitive total price, even with the shipping cost included. We are primarily a wholesaler for commercial customers, so you may find more savings if you purchase more items, or in bulk. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
belindak14
2/7/19

Prices are very good on their items, but the shipping cost is horrible. It's cheaper to buy somewhere else and pay less shipping. It's a shame because I would do business with them if they offered decent shipping prices.

Response from Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Belinda. We do our best to offer the lowest prices possible per item. One way we do that is to not include the shipping cost into the prices of our products. As a result, we do charge the full shipping cost on each of our orders. It is our hope that we offer a low enough price on our items to still offer a competitive total price, even with the shipping cost included. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
jimz34
2/6/19

Thanks for Lauren's help. She took time to tell me what I needed and item numbers. Heard about you from lemonade slingers Facebook group.

Response from Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Jim. I'm glad Lauren was able to help you! It's great to hear you were able to find what you need. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
kirok
1/30/19

If you want a product that will last you more than 2 months go, run , don't buy from WebrestaurantStore.Yes they don't offer returns for any reason

Response from Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Kiro. I apologize that you purchased a product that did not work for you. If ever you have concerns that a product you've purchased is defective please reach out to us through our website or Help@WebstaurantStore.com and we can help you resolve the situation through the warranty. If a warranty is available for an item, the details of the warranty can be found as a downloadable PDF labeled “Warranty” on the item’s page. All warranty claims are handled based on the manufacturer’s warranty policy. For items being used internationally, please confirm if the warranty is valid in your area.

We do offer returns. All regularly stocked items, with the exception of consumable products, can be returned within 30 days of receipt, so long as they are unused and in the original packaging. A return credit will be issued to the original payment method upon receipt and inspection of the product(s). Shipping charges paid at the time of checkout will not be credited along with the return. An applicable restocking fee will be deducted from the amount due. Customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping. This includes any brokerage fees, duties, and taxes for international returns.

richardl584
1/25/19

Great, 100 characters. We want a chest freezer and like the service. This will allow our family to freeze foods for later. This works for us.

Thanks so much

Response from Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Richard. I'm happy you were able to find what you need on WebstaurantStore.com! If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
conniem192
1/25/19

I had been searching for premium plates but they was so expensive so I decided to search restaurant supply and was glad I did. I got more for my money and I am very excited about receiving my merchandise. After I received my product then I will give another review about the quality and the merchandise .

Response from Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Connie. I'm happy to hear you were able to get a great product at an awesome price! If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
timk228
1/23/19

I prefer buying in bulk and Webstaurant has the best prices around. All of the products that I have received are of the highest quality.

Response from Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Tim. I'm glad you're able to find what you need, and a lot of it! If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
taylorj11
1/21/19

They are competent and they know what they are doing. They offer bulk shipping and bulk items with actual couriers instead of limits.

markw656
1/20/19

Great site for all your kitchen needs. Had a problem finding one item I was looking for. It was a charbroiler griddle combo that goes on top off a 4 burner stove.

Response from Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Mark. I'm glad you enjoy using our website for your kitchen needs! If you ever need help finding an item on our website, you can reach out to us via chat through a link on our website, or through Help@WebstaurantStore.com. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
davidm1780
1/15/19

I am always delighted at the range of products you offer, and the quality of the products you stock.

However, I am always disappointed at the cost of shipping those products to me. Today, I ordered 5 boxes of latex gloves with a cost of $18.95. The shipping cost was $21.46, more than the product cost.

I frequently order on Amazon. My shipping costs are regularly much lower even on larger volume/weight orders.

I encourage you to enter into negotiations with the Shippers, including USPS, UPS and FedEx to see if you can lower your shipping cost.

Response from Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, David. We try to offer the most products we can at competitive prices. We do our best to offer the lowest prices possible per item. One way we do that is to not include the shipping cost into the prices of our products. As a result, we do charge the full shipping cost on each of our orders. It is our hope that we offer a low enough price on our items to still offer a competitive total price, even with the shipping cost included. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
randallf33
1/15/19

From 3 months ago, the price went up 14%. Promo code did not work. I got screwed! I will never deal with this company again.

Response from Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Randall. Pricing on our website is listed at the wholesale level and updated in real time. Product pages will list impending manufacturers' price increases, where applicable. For pending alternate payment / leasing orders, we reserve the right to adhere to these price increases on orders not paid in full by the specified deadline. In order to ensure that you receive the most accurate pricing on your order, we recommend that you pay in full prior to the effective date of the increase.

All prices are subject to change without notice. In the rare event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a website error, WebstaurantStore will resolve the discrepancy, at our discretion, on all orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price. This resolution may involve coming to an agreed upon price with the customer or cancellation of the order, resulting in a full refund. Promotional codes are time sensitive and some last 24 hours. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
rafaelp36
1/14/19

I received a different product than advertised, I never wanted to change, they did not take responsibility, they put real photos

Response from Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Rafael. I'm sorry if you received the wrong item. We try to provide the most accurate images of our products as possible. However, some product images prove difficult or impossible to obtain. In these cases, we will use the closest representative image we can find for the product. These representative, illustrative images may show optional accessories or features, or may be an image of a similar product.

Therefore, we recommend that you carefully read the product description and other related product literature such as Specification Sheets, SDS Sheets, etc., before placing your order. If you have any questions or concerns about a product after reading the description and product literature, please contact us. I am unable to locate your order without your order number, email address or information used to place your order but if this issue is still ongoing, please reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com and put it to the attention of Jarrod.
jerrio1
1/13/19

I have used this site several times and I'm always pleased with price, availability, quality, and speed of delivery. The only downside is the shipping rates are a bit high. That being said, I have found that even with the shipping rates, the overall cost usually comes out less than other sites.

Response from Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Jerri. I'm happy to hear we are meeting your needs! We do our best to offer the lowest prices possible per item. One way we do that is to not include the shipping cost into the prices of our products. As a result, we do charge the full shipping cost on each of our orders. It is our hope that we offer a low enough price on our items to still offer a competitive total price, even with the shipping cost included, and it sounds like we're doing so. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
lisac791
1/13/19

Thank you for having products available for all our needs. Church projects, church dinners, fundraiser events! Saves me time and gives me back my piece of mind. No more running around to several stores only to not get what I needed. Thank you so much!

Response from Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Lisa. I'm glad we're able to help your church events run smoothly! If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
stevem806
1/9/19

Excessive shipping prices are what you get as they make up the profit the "lost" when giving you a deal on their items here!! Wow !! it seems that there are those in agreement with me about the excessive shipping costs !!!! Look at the other reviews!! Are you all trying to save the flailing post office all by yourselves????

Response from Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Steve. We do our best to offer the lowest prices possible per item. One way we do that is to not include the shipping cost into the prices of our products. As a result, we do charge the full shipping cost on each of our orders. It is our hope that we offer a low enough price on our items to still offer a competitive total price, even with the shipping cost included. Please keep in mind we cannot guarantee shipping estimates unless you choose 2nd Day or Next Day shipping for in-stock items. You can always reach us through chat directly on our website or through email when you have order or product questions. As to our carriers, we do ship UPS, FedEx, and through regional partners throughout the US but we do not ship through USPS.
That being said, we do have a free shipping subscription. Plus is our new program created to provide better service and free shipping to our customers. By enrolling for $99 a month you can receive free shipping to your selected location on orders over $29. To do so, you must be registered on the site, have a saved credit card, and be shipping within the contiguous United States. In order to enroll, please follow the following link:

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us or visit our FAQ page below:

stanleyg36
1/4/19

I needed a replacement hose but had a difficult time finding the part on the website. I was determined to find it so I did, but it took quite a bit of guessing to find the parts page.

Response from Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Stanley. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the process and were able to find what you need! If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
michellea270
1/3/19

I ordered a dough sheeter for my business on October the 31rst. The site says 2 - 4 days shipping. When 30 days went by and I had not received the machine I complained. They hurriedly placed some language on the bottom of the page that says because the item is not in their warehouse that could delay delivery. That language appeared AFTER I started to complain. And none of the customer service reps quoted this new policy that suddenly appeared The customer service reps are full of apologies but not solutions. At this point I have no idea when I can expect this equipment Buyer beware with Webstaurant!

Response from Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Michelle. I'm sorry if your order took longer than you expected. While we cannot guarantee delivery dates on regular ground and common carrier shipments, it does seem like your order took much longer than our estimates. I am unable to locate your order without your order number, email address or information used to place your order but if this issue is still ongoing, please reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com and put it to the attention of Jarrod.
graciec13
12/29/18

The prices for decaf whole bean coffee are the best I have been able to find and reordering is pain-less.

Response from Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Gracie. I'm glad you were able to find great prices and a great product! If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
chiyos
12/29/18

I got a turkey fryer kit after Thanksgiving. I received it and wrapped it for Christmas.
When my husband opened it on Christmas day, the pot was damaged.
I emailed them.
I was asked to send them photos and I did.
Even it was my fault not checking the contents immediately, the new shipment is already on the way.
I got say, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Response from Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Chiyo. I'm sorry that your order arrived damaged, but I'm glad we were able to help you out! Upon receiving your order, please inspect it for any damaged, lost, or missing items. If any part of your order is missing or damaged, please keep the items and packaging and contact us within 5 business days of receipt so we can find a solution for you. We may request pictures of the damage to help with this process. I'm happy to hear the process worked for you! If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.
joannm80
12/29/18

Shipping was almost the same as the items themselves.
You say to order more items and the shipping cost goes down. This is not true.
The only reason I bought them is because my litter sister needed them for a school project.
Shipping price TERRIBLE. You are taking advantage of your customers.

Response from Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative
Thank you for your review, Joann. We do our best to offer the lowest prices possible per item. One way we do that is to not include the shipping cost into the prices of our products. As a result, we do charge the full shipping cost on each of our orders. It is our hope that we offer a low enough price on our items to still offer a competitive total price, even with the shipping cost included. Please keep in mind we cannot guarantee shipping estimates unless you choose 2nd Day or Next Day shipping for in-stock items. You can always reach us through chat directly on our website or through email when you have order or product questions. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.

Thank you for your question, Len. We do our best to offer the lowest prices possible per item. One way we do that is to not include the shipping cost into the prices of our products. As a result, we do charge the full shipping cost on each of our orders. It is our hope that we offer a low enough price on our items to still offer a competitive total price, even with the shipping cost included. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com. Thank you for your response, Giusel. I'm sorry that your orders have arrived damaged. Our warehouses do package each shipment with care to ensure that your items arrive intact and undamaged. However, there is still a small chance of accidents occurring in transit. If you experience any issues with your order upon delivery, please let us know as soon as possible and we will get this resolved for you. I am unable to locate your order without your order number, email address or information used to place your order but if this issue is still ongoing, please reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.

By Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative

Thank you for your question, Kimberly. Returns through a manufacturer depend on the response from the manufacturer. This may delay the process. For us to be able to help, you will need to contact us directly on our website. I am unable to locate your order without your order number, email address or information used to place your order but if this issue is still ongoing, please reach out to us at Help@WebstaurantStore.com.

By Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative

Thank you for your question, Frank. You do not need a membership to buy from our website. You are able to purchase for residential use. Many of our items are commercial-grade and are not able to be used residentially, so please make sure to check item details and warranties to ensure you're purchasing the right products. If you have any questions about what you're purchasing, please reach out to Help@WebstaurantStore.com or our chat service.

By Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative

Thank you for your question, Nancy. All of our products are new, we do not sell used equipment. If you have any more questions or concerns, please reach out to Help@WebstaurantStore.com.

By Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative

Thank you for your question, Jay. We are an online-only business and we do not have any physical locations outside of our warehouses and customer solutions centers. If you have any other questions, please reach out to Help@WebstaurantStore.com.

By Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative

Thank you for your question, Frieda. Torani does not contain alcohol. You can see the ingredient list right on the item's web page under "Resources and Downloads." If you have any other questions, please reach out to Help@WebstaurantStore.com.

By Jarrod V., WebstaurantStore Representative
Questions? Get answers from the WebstaurantStore staff and other customers.

11 Photos for WebstaurantStore