Review of Shoes For Crews

West Palm Beach, FL 33401, United States
info@shoesforcrews.com

edwardw43
7/19/18

I have used Shoes For Crews for over 20 years now.

I have bought Shoes For Crews shoes since I started working as a waiter over 20 years ago because they were really comfortable. They weren't very stylish back then but they were very comfortable and lasted forever.

I recently bought another pair of SFC shoe and they aren't as comfortable as they were 20 years ago. It seems like they use a new insole that doesn't give the same comfort cushion anymore. If I even wear these new shoes for 2 hours walking or going to the gym it hurts my feet. I didn't realize this until I changed to my other Addidas or Nike shoes. Their shoes are junk now. I have only had these new shoes for about 6 months and it is destroying my feet.

I also bought their other shoes that they carry from different designers, which are better designed and with better insoles.

Lastly, what is disappointing about SFC now is that they will delete all negative reviews. They deleted two negative reviews from two different shoes I reviewed.

Unfortunately I don't support this kind of controlled reviews from any websites.

saraho5
1/3/13

Worst customer support I have ever received. First, I was sent the wrong shoes--different style and size. I called, explained that I needed these shoes ASAP for work, and they apologized profusely, absolutely SWORE that they would put the correct shoes in the mail instantly. I had been upset, but they were so sorry and sincere that I figured it was okay.
Weeks went by, no shoes. I thought maybe the holidays were making things crazy, so I waited patiently even though my work was seriously annoyed that I didn't have the right shoes. Finally, exactly one month after I placed the order, I called and was told that the shoes were no longer available in my size, so they canceled the order AND DIDN'T TELL ME THEY HAD CANCELLED IT.
The guy I talked to this time calmly said that yeah, they should have let me know, sorry. He could not have sounded more bored or less concerned. I am furious and will never do business with this company again under any circumstances, and will encourage everyone else not to either.

mongseek
7/28/11

This stylish slip-resistant footwear has been keeping my working feet comfortable for the past year.
While working in a food service environment, a good pair of shoes is a must. I am happy that I have found shoesforcrews.com for an amazing,high performance, and stylish shoes. Most important of all the price is affordable ranging from $39.99 to $79.99.
So, next time if you are searching for a nice pair of working shoes check out shoesforcrews.com and you won't be disappointed.

Questions? Get answers from the Shoes For Crews staff and other customers.

Shoes For Crews?