Review of Shoes For Crews

West Palm Beach, FL 33401, United States
info@shoesforcrews.com

billyj67
5/24/19

Shoes barely made it 6 months and started to fall apart and are now unable to be worn. Contacted customer service and they stated all your shoes are made to go 6 months to at most a year.I would have never even purchased these had I known they were only designed to go 6months and I think that fact should be displayed on the product page for all of your shoes...just be honest with customers. I didn't even wear these everyday and should have gotten much more life out of them.

bevt10
4/17/19

Returned shoes Jan 24 and they took a restocking fee and only got $50 out of $80! They told me over and over again they sent out a cheque and it's april 17 with no cheque worse company ever had I known about this company I wouldn't ever purchase their customer service don't know anything either their all dumb and scum!

jimt232
4/2/19

The Worst!!!
I ordered the Statesman Dress shoes had them 3 months and the seam across the top of the right shoe separated. I sent them in to be replaced and was told it would take four weeks to inspect them. i just got them back with a note that they aren't replacing them because they consider it to be normal wear and tear. So the seam across one of the shoes busting loose is normal wear and tear. How come it didn't happen to both shoes if its normal wear and tear. $109.00 for 3 months!!! This company has no quality, dignity or integrity. The customer service department is well aware of the fact that their product is sub standard and do what they need to do to get you off the phone.
NEVER AGAIN!

conniew129
3/23/19

Because shoes were on back order I'm running out of time to exchange if they don't fit. That's just wrong and if I cancel then I lose shipping and restocking fee. Wow poor customer service but love the shoes

julies548
3/17/19

Rude staff when ordering didn't want to honor discount code they sent in the mail the day before trying to place an order. Will no longer be using shoes for crews.

edwardw43
7/19/18

I have used Shoes For Crews for over 20 years now.

I have bought Shoes For Crews shoes since I started working as a waiter over 20 years ago because they were really comfortable. They weren't very stylish back then but they were very comfortable and lasted forever.

I recently bought another pair of SFC shoe and they aren't as comfortable as they were 20 years ago. It seems like they use a new insole that doesn't give the same comfort cushion anymore. If I even wear these new shoes for 2 hours walking or going to the gym it hurts my feet. I didn't realize this until I changed to my other Addidas or Nike shoes. Their shoes are junk now. I have only had these new shoes for about 6 months and it is destroying my feet.

I also bought their other shoes that they carry from different designers, which are better designed and with better insoles.

Lastly, what is disappointing about SFC now is that they will delete all negative reviews. They deleted two negative reviews from two different shoes I reviewed.

Unfortunately I don't support this kind of controlled reviews from any websites.

saraho5
1/3/13

Worst customer support I have ever received. First, I was sent the wrong shoes--different style and size. I called, explained that I needed these shoes ASAP for work, and they apologized profusely, absolutely SWORE that they would put the correct shoes in the mail instantly. I had been upset, but they were so sorry and sincere that I figured it was okay.
Weeks went by, no shoes. I thought maybe the holidays were making things crazy, so I waited patiently even though my work was seriously annoyed that I didn't have the right shoes. Finally, exactly one month after I placed the order, I called and was told that the shoes were no longer available in my size, so they canceled the order AND DIDN'T TELL ME THEY HAD CANCELLED IT.
The guy I talked to this time calmly said that yeah, they should have let me know, sorry. He could not have sounded more bored or less concerned. I am furious and will never do business with this company again under any circumstances, and will encourage everyone else not to either.

mongseek
7/28/11

This stylish slip-resistant footwear has been keeping my working feet comfortable for the past year.
While working in a food service environment, a good pair of shoes is a must. I am happy that I have found shoesforcrews.com for an amazing,high performance, and stylish shoes. Most important of all the price is affordable ranging from $39.99 to $79.99.
So, next time if you are searching for a nice pair of working shoes check out shoesforcrews.com and you won't be disappointed.

Questions? Get answers from the Shoes For Crews staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Shoes For Crews