Review of LinenTablecloth

Portland, OR 97223, US
pport@linentablecloth.com

brandyl37
5/7/19

This was my first time using this company. The front half of the process (36 tablecloth rental) went smoothly i.e. ordering, shipping, promptly, quality. However the back half of the process, unfortunately has me here writing a review. I was sent linen (3 tableclothes) that had mildew stains on it, which forced me to change my seating arrangement at the last moment. This company has absolutely no customer service, you'll never be able to speak with anyone. My event was on April 6th, 2019 and Linen Tablecoth has yet to issue my deposit back. When I email in regards to the mildew stains and my deposit, I get a response approx. 9 days later. And then NOTHING! I actually recommended this company to a fellow party planner, I have reached back out to inform them unless you're ready for a headache do NOT use Linen Tablecloth. I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau, as well as leaving a description of my experience on every review site that exist.

davidw1426
4/22/19

We got tablecloths for my daughters open house. Came within a week and quality was good for the price.

ritac133
4/20/19

I was worried about ordering with all the bad reviews, but I'm glad I did. Prices were fabulous and everything came within a week. Thank you Linen Tablecloth!

shayq2
4/18/19

Had to order last minute decor for my wedding, great place to get what you need. I would recommend this to anyone.

jamiec195
4/17/19

I did a lot of research on finding good linens for my wedding, this was the option that didnt cost an arm and a leg. The linens came on time and were of nice quality.

johnn503
4/14/19

I ordered linens from linentablecloth.com for our wedding and couldn't be happier, the price saved us a bunch of money on our budget an we were able to put the savings towards some other things, the quality was very nice for what you pay.

janeend2
3/24/19

Stay away from this company..they will mail you anything (garbage) and keep your $$$.
I wish them bad luck and know karma will get you back.
They are just bad news...shop anywhere else..!!!!

staceyr79
3/23/19

I had an issue with one of my orders and customer service was able to resolve it quickly. Got my items replaced and on time a week before my wedding.

maryw615
3/23/19

I ordered linens from another site and they were not what I wanted, I found Linen Tablecloth and I took a chance to order, glad I did, they were what I wanted, very good quality.

jackiew130
3/23/19

I own a small restaurant in Bend, Oregon and the linens I order from here are great, My tables are a little order but they do a great job of covering them up.

emmyj6
3/23/19

WOW I love this place, made my wedding look reception look fantastic, Was initially looking for a bare table look, but decided last minute to cover them.

ameliab34
3/23/19

I was shopping for my daughters wedding and stumbled on this site for her decor, I am glad I did, saved us hundreds of dollars, and the quality was great!

philllipp2
3/23/19

Linens are the lowest price I could find online, worked great and they actually looked nice! I had to Iron them which took a little time, but thats probably to be expected.

jaredl48
3/21/19

Outstanding selection and pricing! It's almost overwhelming tbh, but they are very helpful. Thanks again!

Tip for consumers: It's hard to get ahold of someone some times, so be careful when you order so you don't need to.

christinew87
9/20/17

Horrible customer service! I ordered 5 tablecloths on Sept 4th. I paid for UPS shipping. I need these by Oct. 6th. I have emailed them 4 times and even tried to chat. ZERO response! I will have to buy from somewhere else. I'm not hopeful of a refund. I can't even get a hold of them!!! Also, I haven't called because I am unable to find their phone number.

barbarah185
7/26/17

I ordered tablecloths for a fundraiser to be held at my home for a non-profit organization. The event was canceled one week before it was to be held. Fortunately, I had not yet opened most of the cloths. I sent a note to customer service, explained that I wished to return those which were unopened and in their original sealed plastic. They said my request was too late (15 day policy) and I should sell them on Amazon or Ebay. Will not use them again, as event planning can be an uncertain.

tammyg24
3/29/16

Avoid doing business with LinenTableCloth.com. I placed an order on 3/21. The site sends no status updates regarding the order. As of today, 03/29 the order is still "pending." The items ordered were for an event on 04/02. I emailed two days ago asking about upgrading the shipping to ensure timely delivery. As of today, no response. I emailed yesterday late afternoon to request cancellation and refund. As of today, no response. I placed a very similar order with CV Linens yesterday afternoon. I received notice imemdiately of the order receipt and shortly after that the order had shipped (the same day it was placed)! The order is scheduled to arrive by Friday and I paid for the most basic of their shipping options.

annonomousr
10/26/15

I initially had high hopes for LinenTablecloth. The company has great reviews, and they were advertising a sale on white linen napkins. I bought 100 napkins at under $50, in the beginning of March. Weeks pass, and I had not yet received a shipping confirmation email or any notifications regarding my order. I emailed the customer service department and waited. Days pass and I heard nothing back. Emailed them again, nothing. I called the customer service #, only to receive a message stating that the customer service dept was closed and I had to leave a voice mail. I tried calling them at least 5 different times, during different times of the day, weekends and weekdays, and NO ONE EVER ANSWERED. The voice mails and emails I left got nastier each time, because it was approaching the end of April and I still hadn't heard anything or received my order. I was beginning to think I had succumbed to some scam and would never see a refund or my napkins. During this time, a message on their website appeared stating that, "We are dealing with an unexpectedly high amount of orders, and your order delivery may take longer than usual." Well, that would have been nice to know PRIOR to ordering my items. Finally, two months and several threatening emails/voice mails later, I get an email that says they would not be able to fulfill my order, as the napkins I ordered are out of stock. They offered NO apology, made NO reference to the absurd amount of phone calls and emails I made, and gave me a 48 hour deadline for me to either pick a new color napkin of the same price, or they would automatically refund my money. Well, I wasn't about to depend on them to deliver anything ever again, plus their napkins that were immediately available were hideous because all of the "pretty" colors were...you guessed it...SOLD OUT!! I demanded a refund and was done with the whole thing. Refund was processed quickly, which was their only redeeming factor in my entire experience. Good luck shopping here! DONT TAKE MY WORK, TRY CALLING THEM OR CHATTING WITH THEM. good luck. BTW, I am 100% certain that the positive feedback is left by the company. Total scam.

connied23
7/3/15

Planning well ahead, I ordered linen table cloths in March for an event I am planning in July. They arrived quickly, but the color was not right - cantelope and peach are not close enough in color for the cantelope to work for me. I spent many weeks trying to find the right color elsewhere (peach is not "in" these days I guess). When I found something would work, I tried to return the peach table cloths. Linen Table Cloth says they have a customer service phone number, live chat, and email. I've tried all three methods of contacting them - many times for each and at different times of the day and different days of the week. They have not made any attempt to return a single call or send a reply to any of my emails. I am left with trying to contact my credit card company to see if I can get my money returned through a "dispute" process.

Frustrated,
Connie

ashlynb
2/25/14

After having two cancel two other orders with different websites, I found this one. I'm attempting to handle my own wedding plans and needed to purchase linens for the reception. I found their phone number easily and both times I called, the representatives were extremely pleasant and willing to help me by answering all of my questions. They went out of their way to send me a swatch sample, even though they are transitioning to new samples. They are the Nordstrom of online linens!

I would say this company is a total scam and got me for about $400...I received a order that was completely wrong and have tried to get ahold of these people ..no response at all... this company is a total rip off and I wish them the worst of luck and bad karma ...it'll happen, just wait !

By Janeen D.

Got these for an open house and I think they'll work just fine. Open house isn't until June but quality seems good and we got a deal on them.

By David W.

It's not a scam, did you receive your order finally. I've never had it take more than 14 days. Usually much less. I think they have to warehouses now, my orders are much quicker recently.

By Jared L.
Questions? Get answers from the LinenTablecloth staff and other customers.

3 Photos for LinenTablecloth