Review of BensCarts

Sevierville, TN 37862, United States
ben@benscarts.com

nyomit
7/30/15

My husband and I purchased the cash cow through Benscarts.com. The gentleman we spoke to was not as attentive to us as customers and a tad rude. The cash cow is quite basic and lacks storage space and also has no insulation from the heat. The top gets so hot you can't set anything down without it burning/melting. The quality of the cart was also lacking good craftsmanship. The interior shelves were over greased, the sink dividers were not glued down, the front wheel was so small the tread tore off within the first 3 weeks and bent and had to be replaced, and due to under greasing, we have had to replace the left wheel kit on the cart because it broke. I'm quite appalled we gave our business to a company that does not care enough to ensure that we received a good product. Thank you, but no thank you, never again.

donas1
9/20/12

Benscarts.com is an amazing website! I had just lost my job and couldnt figure out what to do. But then a friend of mine told me about them and the world of information that they provide. I got in touch with the people there and they helped me in every aspect of setting up my own hot dog stand! I even bought my own hot dog cart at a very competitive from the website and got the delivery without a single hitch! Thanks to Ben and his team I am back up on my feet again.

The carts come assembled. You may have to attach the breadbox to the top once you uncrate your cart. Shipping takes 7-10 days generally for all standard carts with no customization. The stand in trailer takes 6-8 weeks. There in not a return policy as the carts are made to order. However there is a policy for damaged carts and a one year warranty as well. This is all on the website.

By T M.

Questions? Get answers from the BensCarts staff and other customers.

BensCarts?