Review of MrTakeOutBags

sales@mrtakeoutbags.com

angelab411
Angela B.
4/3/19

I was excited to see the price per chocolate box, but more than shocked to see the shipping cost for standard shipping was about 30% the cost of goods. the $5.00 off shipping was laughable. I hope they are good quality.

nancyb738
Nancy B.
3/20/19

Spoke with Evelyn for help & advise, she was awesome...looking forward to working with her on our custom print job also!

teariah
Tearia H.
3/9/19

The speedy delivery. Although the shipping cost is very pricey & the boxes could be a little thicker. My experience has be great.

jenniferw350
Jennifer W.
3/2/19

Always great customer service. Easy to navigate website, fast (although expensive!) shipping. Not better deal for packaging.

renatom10
Renato M.
1/30/19

I have purchased these items before. Very happy with them. Prices are fair. I thought shipping was a bit high - I find that FedEx ground is usually less than UPS, but shipping rates up gone up recently across all carriers......

patb356
Pat B.
1/16/19

I found what I was looking for, which was nice at an affordable price. However, the shipping was a little pricey.

erikj32
Erik J.
1/7/19

my $5 off coupon expire rather quick...called and got a 5% off coupon instead...would like a cheaper shipping option...

bradb186
brad b.
12/20/18

Overall experience was excellent. i called in with a follow up question that I believe wasn't answered but I did end up with a solution. I'm very happy with the product and with the velocity which which you got it out the door after receipt of payment ...very impressive. I do have a question about the best device with which to quickly fill these 12 oz coffee bags..can you make any recommendations? thanks ! Brad ..

rickn32
Rick N.
12/10/18

Had to call to find out about shipping - guy that helped was fantastic. Felt like I was calling a local mom and pop place with great customer service instead of a huge internet company with faceless employees. Will use again!!!!

raymondh119
Raymond H.
12/8/18

I would have given more stars but the shipping estimate very different from the actual (and the actual was very high in my opinion), and since I used Paypal I ended up entering my information too often on your site for my liking. I did like the way the product pages were laid out.

vincenzol7
Vincenzo L.
11/13/18

I wanted to use one of the many coupons offered but it wouldn't allow it unless i signed up for the newsletter, is that correct?

zachl23
Zach L.
11/10/18

Duplication of contact info in completing order is unnecessary. Should have an option to auto fill billing info from shipping info. Takes much longer on a mobile device. Also, shipping is very expensive.

rutha54
Ruth A.
11/8/18

this is my second order with MrTakeOut and i love the products and am so happy to have found you! wanting to be more enviro friendly!!

andreaa141
Andrea A.
10/30/18

Absolutely gobsmacked with your shipping costs. The prices are ridiculous. I'm sorry, but the candy I pads I was going to order do not weigh 11 pounds. The cavity inserts do not weigh 6 pounds either, but this seemed to be the fastest place to order from.

andreww350
Andrew W.
10/29/18

I bought Cake boxes from your website because you had a great price, i literally spent 50% more than your advertised price on shipping. Clearly this is the scheme, lowest price on the web then raped me on shipping. Really $23 to ship a flat of cupcake boxes? Next time ill find some where else.

heathert70
Heather T.
10/27/18

Pretty excited about your prices, but I put a coupon code in, then my shipping cost went up. I just pray they get here in time!

teariaq
Tearia Q.
10/8/18

At first I was scared to order, but then I checked the reviews. My first order was last week & everything arrived in a timely manner. Now I’m back ordering MORE!

kristih97
Kristi H.
9/18/18

The product arrived just a few days after I placed the order. I'm pleased with the quality and speed of delivery.

deniseg126
Denise G.
9/16/18

i love the site and the products but your prices are crazy. i will continue to use MrtakeOutBags until i find something cheaper because this is very pricy.

tracyd123
Tracy D.
9/12/18

Awesome service and quality! Evelyn and everyone else here is always so helpful. We at EVP Coffee definitely appreciate these folks. Thank you!

josephm501
Joseph M.
9/12/18

Being able to look in my purchase history, click a button and proceed to checkout is excellent and fast

zakk10
Zak K.
8/26/18

I went to the next screen to review my order like it advised and there wasn’t any information. Just telling me that my order was complete and that my shipping is $129.00

paulk423
Paul K.
8/20/18

shipping is costing almost as much as the product it self. Any way to consider more affordable shipping options?

daniellev21
Danielle V.
8/19/18

I've ordered boxes here for about two years. Although the sizing is a little off for my product, they really are the best I've found.

nicoled165
Nicole D.
8/19/18

Website is easy to use and the prices are competitive. The only thing I would have liked to see is a recyclable option for the 1/2 lb window kraft tin tie bag

Questions? Get answers from the MrTakeOutBags staff and other customers.

MrTakeOutBags?