Review of MrTakeOutBags

sales@mrtakeoutbags.com

renatom10
Renato M.
1/30/19

I have purchased these items before. Very happy with them. Prices are fair. I thought shipping was a bit high - I find that FedEx ground is usually less than UPS, but shipping rates up gone up recently across all carriers......

patb356
Pat B.
1/16/19

I found what I was looking for, which was nice at an affordable price. However, the shipping was a little pricey.

bradb186
brad b.
12/20/18

Overall experience was excellent. i called in with a follow up question that I believe wasn't answered but I did end up with a solution. I'm very happy with the product and with the velocity which which you got it out the door after receipt of payment ...very impressive. I do have a question about the best device with which to quickly fill these 12 oz coffee bags..can you make any recommendations? thanks ! Brad ..

rickn32
Rick N.
12/10/18

Had to call to find out about shipping - guy that helped was fantastic. Felt like I was calling a local mom and pop place with great customer service instead of a huge internet company with faceless employees. Will use again!!!!

raymondh119
Raymond H.
12/8/18

I would have given more stars but the shipping estimate very different from the actual (and the actual was very high in my opinion), and since I used Paypal I ended up entering my information too often on your site for my liking. I did like the way the product pages were laid out.

vincenzol7
Vincenzo L.
11/13/18

I wanted to use one of the many coupons offered but it wouldn't allow it unless i signed up for the newsletter, is that correct?

zachl23
Zach L.
11/10/18

Duplication of contact info in completing order is unnecessary. Should have an option to auto fill billing info from shipping info. Takes much longer on a mobile device. Also, shipping is very expensive.

rutha54
Ruth A.
11/8/18

this is my second order with MrTakeOut and i love the products and am so happy to have found you! wanting to be more enviro friendly!!

andreaa141
Andrea A.
10/30/18

Absolutely gobsmacked with your shipping costs. The prices are ridiculous. I'm sorry, but the candy I pads I was going to order do not weigh 11 pounds. The cavity inserts do not weigh 6 pounds either, but this seemed to be the fastest place to order from.

andreww350
Andrew W.
10/29/18

I bought Cake boxes from your website because you had a great price, i literally spent 50% more than your advertised price on shipping. Clearly this is the scheme, lowest price on the web then raped me on shipping. Really $23 to ship a flat of cupcake boxes? Next time ill find some where else.

heathert70
Heather T.
10/27/18

Pretty excited about your prices, but I put a coupon code in, then my shipping cost went up. I just pray they get here in time!

teariaq
Tearia Q.
10/8/18

At first I was scared to order, but then I checked the reviews. My first order was last week & everything arrived in a timely manner. Now I’m back ordering MORE!

kristih97
Kristi H.
9/18/18

The product arrived just a few days after I placed the order. I'm pleased with the quality and speed of delivery.

deniseg126
Denise G.
9/16/18

i love the site and the products but your prices are crazy. i will continue to use MrtakeOutBags until i find something cheaper because this is very pricy.

tracyd123
Tracy D.
9/12/18

Awesome service and quality! Evelyn and everyone else here is always so helpful. We at EVP Coffee definitely appreciate these folks. Thank you!

josephm501
Joseph M.
9/12/18

Being able to look in my purchase history, click a button and proceed to checkout is excellent and fast

zakk10
Zak K.
8/26/18

I went to the next screen to review my order like it advised and there wasn’t any information. Just telling me that my order was complete and that my shipping is $129.00

paulk423
Paul K.
8/20/18

shipping is costing almost as much as the product it self. Any way to consider more affordable shipping options?

daniellev21
Danielle V.
8/19/18

I've ordered boxes here for about two years. Although the sizing is a little off for my product, they really are the best I've found.

nicoled165
Nicole D.
8/19/18

Website is easy to use and the prices are competitive. The only thing I would have liked to see is a recyclable option for the 1/2 lb window kraft tin tie bag

laynee
Layne E.
8/11/18

Wouldn’t take my PO Box as a ship to address. Error was not explanatory. I had to figure it out myself by replacing the P O Box with a physical address. Otherwise it was a five star experience.

emmat81
Emma T.
7/31/18

We are new customers for this website. We like how straightforward the website is and easy steps when confirming and placing your order.

federicas4
Federica S.
7/27/18

I wasn't sure if my macaron box would fit the bag. Kevin G. said he would go to the sample room to do a little research. I bought my macaron box from this company a couple months ago. He tried putting the box in the bags I was considering. Lo and behold it did not fit either bag. He had to recommend the next size up. This was awesome. I didn't have to wait for the samples to find out if the box would fit. Love this !!!!

amyr245
Amy R.
7/25/18

The website was very easy to maneuver. I researched multiple companies and sites and this was the best value and the customer service was excellent! I hope I am equally happy with the products!

amandal218
Amanda L.
6/21/18

Good price for products, shipping even within the United States is a little pricey but I am willing to travel to an international mailbox to forego shipping to Canada

Questions? Get answers from the MrTakeOutBags staff and other customers.

MrTakeOutBags?