Review of MrTakeOutBags

sales@mrtakeoutbags.com

jeremyz8
Jeremy Z.
7/10/19

It was very easy to maneuver the site. I spoke with Jerry on the phone and he expressed excellent customer service skills.

charityo2
Charity O.
7/8/19

Always a great experience. My only complaint is the price of shipping, but I understand that cannot be avoided.

matthewp226
Matthew P.
7/3/19

Trying to make a purchase using a company American Express for 3 days, declined every time even though I had just made a purchase 5 minutes before trying to on this site. Not an issue with Amex or with any other vendor, just this site.

kimb601
Kim B.
6/26/19

From the moment I pushed the send button on my laptop the service was impeccable. I shortly thereafter received a email confirming the purchase and then arrival date. Priceless!!

steveng294
Steven G.
6/3/19

Very happy with this company. I have ordered several times and the products have always been acceptable. I will continue to order in the future.

moonflowerb20
moonflower b.
6/2/19

After searching about a dozen sites for take-out boxes and other materials my bakery needs for farmer's markets, I found this website to be easy to navigate and I appreciated the variety of products from which to choose. Delivery was very quick, which was essential!

laurenp130
Lauren P.
6/2/19

Always an east order and reorder process. Products come as expected and we will continue to purchase from here!

matthewe67
Matthew E.
5/29/19

it's a well built site, however, when checking out, especially when it's a business, there are going to be more than 10 profiles. You should not have a limit on how many profiles a company has.

dianeb250
Diane B.
5/19/19

It was annoying that the first offer for a discount was 5% off. Then as I proceeded with the checkout, I was offered a $5.00 savings which then I was told I could only use one discount. So I then had to delete my information, after writing down the discount code, and go back in to reorder what I ordered so I could receive the second better value discount. Just offer me the $5.00 off in the first place.

gretchenr17
Gretchen R.
5/3/19

I couldnt get these bags from my supplier for shipping carriers and found them here . The process to order is very quick and easy and I will keep coming back .

jant124
Jan T.
5/2/19

product selection was low - design wise... was hoping to get the purple wine bags with yellow and white grapes

angelab411
Angela B.
4/3/19

I was excited to see the price per chocolate box, but more than shocked to see the shipping cost for standard shipping was about 30% the cost of goods. the $5.00 off shipping was laughable. I hope they are good quality.

nancyb738
Nancy B.
3/20/19

Spoke with Evelyn for help & advise, she was awesome...looking forward to working with her on our custom print job also!

teariah
Tearia H.
3/9/19

The speedy delivery. Although the shipping cost is very pricey & the boxes could be a little thicker. My experience has be great.

jenniferw350
Jennifer W.
3/2/19

Always great customer service. Easy to navigate website, fast (although expensive!) shipping. Not better deal for packaging.

renatom10
Renato M.
1/20/19

I have purchased these items before. Very happy with them. Prices are fair. I thought shipping was a bit high - I find that FedEx ground is usually less than UPS, but shipping rates up gone up recently across all carriers......

patb356
Pat B.
1/16/19

I found what I was looking for, which was nice at an affordable price. However, the shipping was a little pricey.

erikj32
Erik J.
1/7/19

my $5 off coupon expire rather quick...called and got a 5% off coupon instead...would like a cheaper shipping option...

bradb186
brad b.
12/20/18

Overall experience was excellent. i called in with a follow up question that I believe wasn't answered but I did end up with a solution. I'm very happy with the product and with the velocity which which you got it out the door after receipt of payment ...very impressive. I do have a question about the best device with which to quickly fill these 12 oz coffee bags..can you make any recommendations? thanks ! Brad ..

rickn32
Rick N.
12/10/18

Had to call to find out about shipping - guy that helped was fantastic. Felt like I was calling a local mom and pop place with great customer service instead of a huge internet company with faceless employees. Will use again!!!!

raymondh119
Raymond H.
12/8/18

I would have given more stars but the shipping estimate very different from the actual (and the actual was very high in my opinion), and since I used Paypal I ended up entering my information too often on your site for my liking. I did like the way the product pages were laid out.

vincenzol7
Vincenzo L.
11/13/18

I wanted to use one of the many coupons offered but it wouldn't allow it unless i signed up for the newsletter, is that correct?

zachl23
Zach L.
11/10/18

Duplication of contact info in completing order is unnecessary. Should have an option to auto fill billing info from shipping info. Takes much longer on a mobile device. Also, shipping is very expensive.

rutha54
Ruth A.
11/8/18

this is my second order with MrTakeOut and i love the products and am so happy to have found you! wanting to be more enviro friendly!!

andreaa141
Andrea A.
10/30/18

Absolutely gobsmacked with your shipping costs. The prices are ridiculous. I'm sorry, but the candy I pads I was going to order do not weigh 11 pounds. The cavity inserts do not weigh 6 pounds either, but this seemed to be the fastest place to order from.

Questions? Get answers from the MrTakeOutBags staff and other customers.

MrTakeOutBags?