Review of ReliablePaper

Tel: 1.877.310.6008
info@reliablepaper.com

ryanr10
7/31/12

I'm not sure what the below 2 reviews had issues with, but from my experience with reliable paper, I can't say anything but nice things. I have literally placed dozens of orders with them, an average of atleast 1 a month... and had one issue with an item being out of stock. They notified me right away and asked if I wanted to wait for the backorder or if I wanted a refund. All my orders get to me within 1 - 2 days and their shipping charges are cheaper than the other sites I have shopped for similar products. Seems to me like the 2 complaints are from people who think everyone should drop everything and cater to their needs... I deal with whiny brats like that in my industry too, just some people you can never please.

roya6
3/4/11

Excellent people to do business with if you enjoy headaches and problems. They had wrong image on a product page which led me to order the wrong item. The "supervisor" lady I spoke with was very rude and was not helpful at all. They told me that it was the right item they sent me regardless of what kind of image they had on their site as description. Not to mention the image was taken off the product page within minutes after the conversation. I do not recommend these people at all. They are not there to help if you run into problems with the order..STAY AWAY!!

mikee1
7/25/10

What a scam. I ordered and was charged for a product, but after a month they still hadn't shipped it because it was "out of stock" (despite their website continuing to report that the item was in stock). I canceled my order and then looked at reviews online to realize that many others have had the same experience. Stay away from this site!

Questions? Get answers from the ReliablePaper staff and other customers.

ReliablePaper?