Maxinchina.m.en.alibaba reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

karenc287
10/9/18

Please beware of this "TRADE COMPANY"
The contact person, Sarah is very cunning, manipulative and a liar. After reporting a defective $5000.00 UV flatbed printer, I was mailed parts by the company to repair the printer, 3 to be exact. I tried working with her, just to receive insults and bogus numbers to whom I assumed were workers with no intention of helping. When I inquired about their U.S. customers, who she claimed they had, the one number I received was from Australia. This company main customers are from Africa and Europe. Alibaba never contacted me for additional information and spoke directly to Maxin, Sarah. Please don't purchase NOTHING from this company who also goes under the names; Qingdao Industry, T-Max. We lost customers and our office because of paying for technicians to replace the parts and not being able to compete orders. If you need additional proof, I'll send our exchanges, and copies of our payments to this company via email. Again, please don't purchase from this company.

Questions? Get answers from the Maxinchina.m.en.alibaba staff and other customers.

Maxinchina.m.en.alibaba?