Review of vente-privee

Paris, ?_le-de-France 93210, France
Tel: 1 (877) 453-3909

dl44
1/7/19

What a complete load of amateurs. Shocking service from start to finish. Placed my order on the 14 November from a diamond style shop sale for presents for my wife for Christmas. Plenty of time. Despatched on the 28th November (understandable as they have to let the sale finish before depatching in bulk). Then nothing. Tracking info didn't work on the Vente App which initially gave me cause for concern. Called Vente who said they would raise a ticket and come back to me within a few days with some initial answers. Nothing... Called them again. Very nice but completely not in any way concerned about urgency of order (Christmas now a few days away). Didn't turn up by Christmas - cue Christmas even panic to find other gifts. Since then have asked them for a full refund. Apparently can't do that as they need to allow the courier 30 days to respond and try and find the package. 30 days!! Absolute joke. Won't refund until courier confirms goods are lost. And then no doubt at least another 7 days to refund. Tried to compensate me with a £6 credit against future orders which was downright insulting. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE

taniap22
9/12/18

I have ordered few beauty products and got unacceptable service. The packaging was damaged, the product itself was used. There were cleare finger prints on the bottle, stains marks. The product was clearly taken from the shell or was a sample. But I do pay for a new product And I except to receive it in undamaged packaging. Since contacting the customer service, they send me their policy refusing to refund which I find absolutely ridiculous. As I have my rights too. Since no product no money! Which is even more crazy! It's been going on for months now. Unacceptable!

stephang8
7/4/18

I bought an expensive suitcase from them that was supposed to be delivered a month ago but it never arrived. I sent them five or six emails but they never gave me a satisfactory response, It was only after the fifth email that they told that will launch an investigation that could take another 20 days. Completely horrendous experience. Even if they refund my money after the 20 days it will be hard to order another one as i am going on vacation shortly.

roseb148
6/18/18

This company steal. They will not notify you once returned items were received in warehouse nor will they refund you unless you absolutely beg or threaten

agatap2
4/4/18

I ordered two items within the space of two days, both didn't fit. I printed the return forms for both of them, put them in the same box and sent them off to them. I was ignored for three months and then was only refunded for the cheaper item. I phoned them to ask about the refund for the second item and they claimed that they didn't receive it. I said that they were sent in the same parcel and they were like, ermm... ermmmm... maybe the box was open when it arrived, haha. I said that if the box was open upon the arrival they shouldn't have accepted it.
I contacted them again and they claim that only one item had arrived and I was like, but how is that even possible, they were packed in the same box. So.... lies after lies after lies. Awful customer service. Four months after returning the item I not only don't have the item but also no refund worth £50. Really shocked how I'm being treated and continually lied to. I was a long-term loyal customer but after this I'm going to make a formal complaint against them because enough is enough. Don't recommend buying from these guys. I've used Cocosa and they have a much better approach to customers so will use them instead

rq8
3/21/18

Vente Privee offered me a voucher for 10 GBP and free shipping with my order and then went on to charge me 7 GBP for shipping. I pointed this out to them, including sending on an email of my original email with details of the free shipping. Been ignored and don't expect to ever receive my refunded 7 GBP.

valdasm
12/8/17

Stay away! They are fraudsters. When I opened case with PayPal they sent an email telling that money is refunded today 22nd November. Case with PayPal closed. Today is 8th December. Money hasn't reached my Pay Pal account yet. Vente- Privee ignoring my emails. No response whatsoever.

saraht142
10/20/17

I will be entering into legal proceedings to get my money back with this company. Their business activity verges on fraudulent. I will do my upmost to make sure that no other customer has to endure such a horrendous experience ever again. They are a nasty entity unto themselves who should not be allowed to be in business. An absolute disgrace to humanity and the ethical and honest world
of business!

richardh243
7/6/17

Ordered sunglasses, after 4 weeks of waiting and ringing customer service, I finially got the team to investigate and they told me that they needed 30 days to do so! They would not refund despite multiply requests. This Company does not care about its customers, the legislation that it should be abiding by and its staff tell lies. I strongly advise you to avoid.

aliceb95
2/9/17

Worst client service ever, the person in charge of the UK is named Gaetan and you've never seen a more arrogant, unhelpful professional in internet sales. Goods are shipped from Paris, delivery times are always underestimated.. or never met. On several occasions, the goods were simply never delivered and since there is no easy way to get in touch with them, it took for ever to get reimbursed. With no apologies. Not worth your time, spoils the pleasure.

as4650
1/28/17

Just the most arrogant and obnoxious French company. Zero customer service. Lie on delivery times and refuse to answer emails. On the phone lots of plaititudes but no ability to help at all.
Just awful. Stay away. Other sites so much better

eduardg3
1/21/16

It already takes a while before you receive the products you buy on this website (read about 2 weeks) and this time I again received an email saying my products were even dispatched later!
In total I have to wait more than a month before I receive my products!

They get still two stars, because they made their excuses, altough I think they should make sure these things don't happen so often.

shelleyb9
12/3/14

I placed my very first order November 15th and received an email 2 days ago saying item despatched and today received another email saying the item will now be dispatched December 19th. Yes they taken my money! I will never use this company again and would recommend nobody else does. Shelley Bird Derby

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site

susanb40
11/21/13

I'm pretty new to this site. I just read that they were the first flash sale site ever. Pretty amazed that I missed them after all these years of shopping online as I do, but by the looks of what I've seen these past four months since discovering them, I'm still on the fence about how I feel about their offerings. On the whole, they deal with upscale labels and companies, but few that have actually made my pulse race. They did a great Moncler event and I purchased thousands of dollars worth of jackets (what would have amounted to $4k retail) for my boys for a bit over a thousand. They just had a Donald Pliner event and I picked up a pair of boots that retail for $395 for $79. Conversely, they just offered Swarovski for pretty good prices, but none beat any of the prices offered for the same items on HauteLook when they had their Swarovski event. Oh, that reminds me: I purchased a Swarovski ring on RueLaLa which was then offered for about $20 less on Vente-prive, and RueLaLa credited me the difference! Don't be afraid to contact these companies; I've found them all to be very open to giving credits if you can show them some evidence that what you say is true (except for MyHabit; they're stingy and their prices keep going up, up, up)......

caroll15
7/22/13

I have never in my life dealt with such a worthless company. I placed an order a month and a half ago. My credit card was immediately charged. A moth later I received an email letting me know it was "shipped" Yahoo. A month later. As of today, I still do not have the package. These people have had my money for six weeks. I would stay far, far away from this company. They are NOT reputable.

stephanien3
7/16/13

Yet another flash deals website, this time by American Express. The sales are fairly limited, they only have 1-3 per day. The customer service is decent. They charge for shipping, which is a downside because most of their competitors do not. The only plus is that they are a less popular site, so you are more likely to get the size you want. Pretty average.

Questions? Get answers from the vente-privee staff and other customers.

vente-privee?