US Service Animals

US Service Animals has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. US Service Animals ranks 149th among Pets sites.

How would you rate US Service Animals?

“The best gift I got”

Skye M.
1/5/20

Ever since Pumpkin (my Labradoodle baby) passed away four years ago, I have not had a pet. I had some pretty hard times afterwards and was in a tough position so my parents decided to get me another dog and they went to this organization. I am now the mummy for my beloved Zeus, a German Shepherd who is 1 year and 2 months old. Thank you so much!

skyem20
Skye M.
January 5th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the US Service Animals staff and other customers.

codyo43
Cody O.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US Service Animals?

Have a question about US Service Animals?